Important Virus Update

Search
Tokens
*A MUST WATCH* Jim Breuer Delivers TRUTH - The Idiocracy of our Times

One truth bomb after the next delivered in a way that even libtards will understand.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
BREAKING: Southwest Cancels Over 1,000 Flights For A Single Day, Some Speculate Pilot Strike

94d59a1b83968694.png

You wanna know why the media won't report the canceled air flights were due to employees revolting against vaccine mandates?

They know it would help accelerate The Great Awakening.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
trumpers, get your treatment.

[h=2]
Lobotomy - Wikipedia
[/h]

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 102, 33); font-style: normal; overflow-wrap: break-word;">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy</cite>

2Q==

A lobotomy, or leucotomy, was a form of psychosurgery, a neurosurgical treatment of a mental disorder that involves severing connections in the brain's prefrontal cortex. Most of the connections to and from the prefrontal cortex, the anterior part of the frontal lobes of the brain, are severed. It was used for treating mental disorders and occasionally other conditions as a mainstream procedure in some Western countries for more than two decades, despite general recognition of frequent and serious side effects. Some patients improved in some ways after the operation, but complications and impairments – sometimes severe – were frequent. The procedure was controversial from its initial use, in part due to the balance between benefits and risks. It is mostly rejected as a humane form of treatment now, to preserve patients' rights. The originator of the procedure, Portuguese neurologist António Egas Moniz, shared the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine of 1949 for the "discovery of the therapeutic value of leucotomy in certain psychoses", although the awarding of the prize has been subject to controversy. The use of the procedure increased dramatically from the early 1940s and into the 1950s; by 1951, almost 20,000 lobotomies had been performed in the United States and proportionally more in the United Kingdom. The majority of lobotomies were performed on women; a 1951 study of American hospitals found nearly 60% of lobotomy patients were women; limited data shows 74% of lobotomies in Ontario from 1948–1952 were performed on women. From the 1950s onward, lobotomy began to be abandoned, first in the Sovie…

Read more on Wikipedia

Soon

Noone can stop what is coming.

The great awakening

July 4th

:pointer:

Tokens
Stock futures are down and oil is up.

Some of us know what is coming.

Can you see it.

Noone can stop what is coming.

We will have another day of delusional, failed predictions and outright lies from sbd and his moronic followers.

At least poor dumb Red was smart enough to see through this clown's cloud of bullshit.

Slapping-silly90))

Tokens
The op of this thread is a truth seeker/speaker with an open-mind and deep understanding of our existence.

:):):):):):):missingte:nohead:

All of us in the is thread are truth seekers, and many of us including me have our own distinct philosophy re: the religious/spiritual meaning

for our existence and our own personal relationship with God.

Without going into great detail I also believe that the human state in which find myself personally is a transient state in the overall evolvement

of my soul.

That being said, I do believe that while in the human state while being a member of the human race, we should play by the rules of society

during our stay on Earth.

That means such things as being truthful, not being arrogant and condescending, offering what one says as opinion and accountability

and doing one's part to point this out to an individual and others when he falls outside the parameters of what is and is not acceptable.

For me and the others fpp/sbd is a glaring example of not living up to what I consider acceptable over the nineteen months this

thread has been open, and that is why I am here and will continue to do so until/if/when I see a bit more humility, honesty and

accountability on his part and especially so with his 99.9% failed predictions!!

In addition as a person who is Jewish, I have a special interest in doing in my own way what I can to expose people like fpp/sbd and his QAnons

who are openly anti-Semitic and whose goal and intent is to exterminate all Jewish people from the face of the Earth!!

Tokens
One last comment:

Before anyone takes what fpp/sbd, I or for that matter what anyone says as gospel, philosophically, intellectually or emotionally speaking, lets be real here.

While people are free to express their OPINIONs as to what life is all about, it is OPINION AND OPINION ONLY and should not be expressed in any manner, shape,

form of omniscience or that their level of consciousness is superior to that of someone else's.

For those of you who don't know of or forget about Harold Camping, let me remind you of who he is, what he stated about 10 years regarding the end of the world

and how some people reacted(actually he made similar predictions beginning in 1994 but is noted for the one in 2011).

The bottom line is that he was WRONG and is now deceased-perhaps in the Afterlife he has a better understanding.

Harold Camping - Wikipedia

Tokens
Untwist your knickers, Trump fans: History says the 2020 election was nothing special | Salon.com

For some reason our democracy continues to survive even with power hungry, ego driven authoritarians looking to overthrow it.

A hypothetical question or two for STD and Lenbo and all Trump cultists,

"If the Dumpster was somehow able to regain power and was able to convince the military to hold a massive missile parade, complete with

his "people" carrying huge portraits of the egomaniac like the Russians and Chinese do, "WOULD YOU ATTEND?"

2) Would you march and help carry the gigantic images?

3) After looking at the video on one of your favorite propaganda channels, would a warning light finally be triggered??

Tokens
Thanks Honey Badger for posting that very insightful and educational link to an article which relatively speaking places Trump's contentions

about the 2020 Election in its proper place both currently and from a historical perspective!!

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 777px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1447440563523948547&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13612654%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=8f6daaffe1ab3d6ed65d949521433f14ae325cd0&theme=light&widgetsVersion=fcb1942%3A1632982954711&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1447440563523948547" frameborder="0"></iframe>

popcorn-eatinggif<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.58065ae230495f5d9e4b6a916472b2c1.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 777px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1447440563523948547&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13612654%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=8f6daaffe1ab3d6ed65d949521433f14ae325cd0&theme=light&widgetsVersion=fcb1942%3A1632982954711&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1447440563523948547" frameborder="0"></iframe>

popcorn-eatinggif<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.58065ae230495f5d9e4b6a916472b2c1.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Calm before the storm about what exactly, or as I strongly suspect, does it depend on what fits the changing daily narrative,

or even more likely the calm before the storm about ZILCH, NADA, NOTHING to happen, which has been the case with your other 99.9% FAILED

predictions over the last nineteen months!!!!

Tokens
Good time to bring this forward from a little over a month ago.

Taco Bell latest fast-food chain to face supply shortages

https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/taco-bell-facing-supply-shortages/

They are setting up the narrative.

It's a good idea to be prepared now.

Getting word there are a large number of cargo ships off Huntington Beach anchored down.

An unusually large number of full containers sitting in major ports and NOT moving.

Logical thinking.

popcorn-eatinggif

The supply shortages continue to build.

Here is is a current image of the ships waiting to get into port to unload.

im-414274

They will be sitting there a long time.

This is true in NY too.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
The supply shortages continue to build.

Here is is a current image of the ships waiting to get into port to unload.

im-414274

They will be sitting there a long time.

This is true in NY too.

popcorn-eatinggif

They won't be sitting there as long as time as for one of your predictions to come true, namely for Trump's reinstatement/return, whose "long time"

will extend into infinity and beyond!!! lol

Tokens
That being said, I do believe that while in the human state while being a member of the human race, we should play by the rules of society
during our stay on Earth.
That means such things as being truthful, not being arrogant and condescending, offering what one says as opinion and accountability
and doing one's part to point this out to an individual and others when he falls outside the parameters of what is and is not acceptable.

Please ,elaborate . I agree with you on a subconscious level . But when I look at what society consists of , then the viewpoint begins to change . Who is actually creating these rules , where are the messages coming from ?? I think rules were created because the dna in
human consciousness is defective . People mostly rely on boundaries as they can't function without them . So the question becomes , what do we want for ourselves ?? Is it to continue on these self destructive ways that we have been living for centuries or is it something different . Looking at the world conditions we keep seeing and the cry for help from so many around the world , Is it not obvious that these rules you speak of are just not cutting it . ( besides the obvious of protecting ourselves from immediate danger eg don't go through a red light). One can argue that being dishonest , being arrogant , and condescending offer an awakening in certain individuals especially if they are stuck in old archaic ways of doing things and making their belief systems (gospel). The one thing that the mind is good at is reminding all of us individuals of how limited it truly is . But our whole existence is based around its limitations, so shouldn't the understanding of (mind ) be the beginning process ?? What is the mind ?? I am truly seperate from my thoughts ?? Am I a seperate entity altogether and so on.

Tokens
Please ,elaborate . I agree with you on a subconscious level . But when I look at what society consists of , then the viewpoint begins to change . Who is actually creating these rules , where are the messages coming from ?? I think rules were created because the dna in
human consciousness is defective . People mostly rely on boundaries as they can't function without them . So the question becomes , what do we want for ourselves ?? Is it to continue on these self destructive ways that we have been living for centuries or is it something different . Looking at the world conditions we keep seeing and the cry for help from so many around the world , Is it not obvious that these rules you speak of are just not cutting it . ( besides the obvious of protecting ourselves from immediate danger eg don't go through a red light). One can argue that being dishonest , being arrogant , and condescending offer an awakening in certain individuals especially if they are stuck in old archaic ways of doing things and making their belief systems (gospel). The one thing that the mind is good at is reminding all of us individuals of how limited it truly is . But our whole existence is based around its limitations, so shouldn't the understanding of (mind ) be the beginning process ?? What is the mind ?? I am truly seperate from my thoughts ?? Am I a seperate entity altogether and so on.

You raise some very interesting philosophical points to which 1) no one has any real answers because our human minds are subject to finite

limitations beyond which a mind in this existence cannot understand in the total existential scheme of things.

Along the same lines, as I see it, it is difficult if not impossible to define what the word "mind" means beyond how we interpret it in this existence-that is

obviously very subjective.

2) The fact that everyone of us is a unique human being with certain beliefs, perhaps some from birth, some instilled in us from our

upbringing and others which are of own volition as we progress from the concept known as life itself. simply muddles the situation.

This means in turn that what we see and perceive as human beings as being important as part of a human existence relative to our

other existences, which may be before or after we are born is going to vary from person to person.

Thus and speaking only for myself as I regard my existence as a human being on Earth and based on my religious/ spiritual beliefs and values and relative

to this thread, I believe that playing by what I deem to be universal rules and standards set by society and my view of

God, that there is and has been rapid dishonesty, arrogance, a condescending attitude and a total lack of accountability for op for the many, many

failed predictions made in this thread(the most notable one being Trump's reinstatement) as well as statements which are alleged to be fact but

with no discernible proof such as massive sting operations and arrests and folks sent to be sent to GITMO for execution.

In short I really don't have a problem with op's beliefs, but I do have a big problem with not fessing up to failed predictions and instead

trying to bury them with no predictions or worse, simply moving the goal posts out each time a prediction fails.

To change the subject, there is a lot that a religious person cannot understand which goes on in this world with things such as poverty, disease,

war, and in general what we perceive in many ways as inequality.

It gets back to the old statement that God acts in mysterious ways, meaning that one either accepts this notion or rejects them relative to his belief or disbelief

in God.

I apologize for going on a long time, but at the very least you and anyone who cares know where I am coming from

re: my perception of human existence relative to what I perceive as a much bigger and more important picture which is

not limited to time and space.

Tokens
The op of this thread is a truth seeker/speaker with an open-mind and deep understanding of our existence.

Others here have also demonstrated the desire for truth and understanding and have kept an open-mind throughout.

The "other side" are not just closed-minded but brainwashed, mind-controlled and delusional.

The illusion of "sides" was created by these same individuals because they lack the ability to think independently and are so buried in ignorance and hate for one man that it has affected their ability to see truth even when it's slapping them in the face.

These people can only think in a linear fashion but our existence is anything but linear.

popcorn-eatinggif

truth seeker and TRUTH are completely different things .

The other side is only created when one believes He/she is a permanent entity . The other side as you say are blind , incompetent , brainwashed , linear thinking , mind controlled and all the rest . So explain to me how you are showing them that your version of reality is the truth and whole ?? Sbd do you not see the contradictions in your statements on a daily basis. This is not an attack against you.
Facts could be interpreted many different ways for many individuals. Anyone one with any kind of power could skew facts any which way
and one who has no time to investigate has to go on their limited resources of what they understand .

Lets go on the premise that everything you have ever stated on this forum is correct. The forces behind all of this mess are limiting the regular person from ever seeing the true evil at play etc . What is truly going on behind the scenes is something that no one can understand. The movie we are watching will soon be shown to humanity .

Why is it that ( the other side as you call them) keeps seeing failed predictions why?? Do you not understand that 1 + 1 =2 .
By consistently re in forcing your narrative without proof is counter productive . Now you may say , its right there in front of you,they are giving you the blue print and you are just blind and ignorant not to see it . But doesn't this create more division and do you believe that if a person is enraged at you attacking their image and sense of self worth , that they will take anything you say seriously.

I am a horse racing expert . If I say to my clients i can get you 50 percent winners at 5-1 on a daily basis and after 200 races go by
I am only showing a 12 percent win ratio with a 2-1 medium, would anyone take me seriously.

THEORY AND DIRECT EXPERIENCE are on the opposite sides of the spectrum. IF you want people to understand how rotten , disingenuous, and corrupt the system really is you must make it simple for them to comprehend it . IF you really want peace and truth and the real america to be emerge then you have to come up with better ways to communicate it to you fellow man. Or else it becomes a self inflated EGO TRUTH that one conceives to be reality and not actual reality !!!

I believe you and savage want the same thing so lead him to the light if you claim to have the answer . Unfortunately it will not be accomplished by logic . Emotional intelligence is the only thing people will respond to .

Showing headlines , Telling them nothing can stop what's coming and all the rest won't help them comprehend where the root of it really lies

Do you believe (JESUS) who most would agree claimed to be the TRUTH , would have stood there and said " your side are all a bunch of losers , ignorant , SHEEP who just don't get it WAKE UP . We both know that not to be true

SIMPLIFY IT , lead them to your sources , let them see the inaccuracies for themselves .

we are all connected we can't get away from it , MAKE IT HAPPEN if you really say who you say you are

RX Member
Tokens
Untwist your knickers, Trump fans: History says the 2020 election was nothing special | Salon.com

For some reason our democracy continues to survive even with power hungry, ego driven authoritarians looking to overthrow it.

A hypothetical question or two for STD and Lenbo and all Trump cultists,

"If the Dumpster was somehow able to regain power and was able to convince the military to hold a massive missile parade, complete with

his "people" carrying huge portraits of the egomaniac like the Russians and Chinese do, "WOULD YOU ATTEND?"

2) Would you march and help carry the gigantic images?

3) After looking at the video on one of your favorite propaganda channels, would a warning light finally be triggered??

Nothing special about the 2020 election except :

Biden lost over 80 percent of 17 bellwether counties, which have
predicted the winner of the presidential race correctly every single time the last 50 years.

Republican house candidates won
27 out of the 27 races that were considered “toss-ups” by the New York Times, and it’s extremely rare for an incumbent president to win seats in the house and lose re-election

No presidential incumbent in the past 100 years has increased his vote and lost re-election

No incumbent that has
won over 75 percent of the primary vote (Trump received 94 percent) has ever lost re-election.

Sudden increases in votes in the middle of the night in key swing states
were found to favor Biden at nearly statistically impossible rates.

At least double the number of Blacks voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016 because their unemployment has been the best in 50 years and more money in their pockets.
But somehow not in Atlanta , Milwaukee , Philly and Detroit .

At least 40% more Hispanics voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016

And the only reason they have for Biden’s 81 million votes is it wasn’t necessarily a vote for Biden , it was a vote against Trump .

Tokens
Nothing special about the 2020 election except :

Biden lost over 80 percent of 17 bellwether counties, which have
predicted the winner of the presidential race correctly every single time the last 50 years.

Republican house candidates won
27 out of the 27 races that were considered “toss-ups” by the New York Times, and it’s extremely rare for an incumbent president to win seats in the house and lose re-election

No presidential incumbent in the past 100 years has increased his vote and lost re-election

No incumbent that has
won over 75 percent of the primary vote (Trump received 94 percent) has ever lost re-election.

Sudden increases in votes in the middle of the night in key swing states
were found to favor Biden at nearly statistically impossible rates.

At least double the number of Blacks voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016 because their unemployment has been the best in 50 years and more money in their pockets.
But somehow not in Atlanta , Milwaukee , Philly and Detroit .

At least 40% more Hispanics voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016

And the only reason they have for Biden’s 81 million votes is it wasn’t necessarily a vote for Biden , it was a vote against Trump .

This ^^^^ Doesn't matter what side your on. ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryD314
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com