Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
What the fuck, is this high school?
Who the fuck cares!
Want me to sign your yearbook little bitch?

"Every body hates him". you're freaking little girl.

funny shit.

What do you care bitch tits? If it is high school you must love it because you can’t help but stick your 3 inch dick in the middle of it

Tokens
He has his head so far in the sand he doesn't even understand BOTH time frames were met!

I even spelled it out for him this morning in post #1088.

And yet he still can't see it or understand it!

VERY SAD!

But it's NEVER TOO LATE TO WAKE UP.

I will continue to pray for him and others like him.

Agree. You have a 75 year old piece shit hypocrite named savage and his younger lap dog bozzie. Talk about a match made in hell

Tokens
Since you want to selectively bash the people you choose including the likes of Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, the Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, Dr. Fauci, other

highly respected doctors who don't agree with your "experts,"etc and use YOUR own sources of alleged "excellence," lets take a good hard

look at Donny's history of racism based on documentation and sources at least as good as yours and see what they have to say about "Mr Perfect."

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Yes, he is a huge racist!

This is WHY no President has EVER done more for minorities than him and his Administration!

You watch too much MSN and other Fake News outlets!

Tokens
Yes, he is a huge racist!

This is WHY no President has EVER done more for minorities than him and his Administration!

You watch too much MSN and other Fake News outlets!

The truth about Trump the RACIST is found in post 826 and is FULLY DOCUMENTED over a period of many years.

Not a shocking answer from you-just call it once again "fake news" with the implication that your far right wing sources(some of which

are off the chart and border on fascism) are all 100% FACTUAL-yeah right!

I am sure Uncle Donny would be proud of you and if you were nearby perhaps he might even give you some kind of award such

as the Medal of Freedom one he gave to the another fellow RACIST, Rush Limbaugh.

Speaking of good old Rush, the best and most appropriate comment I heard was a few days ago from Joe Scarborough in response to Rush's

moronic comments about opening up the economy right away,

Joe said that if Rush is so sure he is right, why not set an example and go pack bags at Publix-I am still chuckling over that one!

Tokens
The truth about Trump the RACIST is found in post 826 and is FULLY DOCUMENTED over a period of many years.

Not a shocking answer from you-just call it once again "fake news" with the implication that your far right wing sources(some of which

are off the chart and border on fascism) are all 100% FACTUAL-yeah right!

I am sure Uncle Donny would be proud of you and if you were nearby perhaps he might even give you some kind of award such

as the Medal of Freedom one he gave to the another fellow RACIST, Rush Limbaugh.

Speaking of good old Rush, the best and most appropriate comment I heard was a few days ago from Joe Scarborough in response to Rush's

moronic comments about opening up the economy right away,

Joe said that if Rush is so sure he is right, why not set an example and go pack bags at Publix-I am still chuckling over that one!

Have you ever met Trump? Or do you just believe what you read?

I’m guessing the latter!

Tokens
Have you ever met Trump? Or do you just believe what you read?

I’m guessing the latter!

No I have not.

For that matter, have you ever met former President Obama, his wife, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, Dr Zanjay Gupta and on and on and on?

Do you believe what YOU read?

Along the same lines, I am just curious is to whether the billions of dollars that Bill Gates has given away to charity is also "fake news?'

Tokens
No I have not.

For that matter, have you ever met former President Obama, his wife, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, Dr Zanjay Gupta and on and on and on?

Do you believe what YOU read?

Along the same lines, I am just curious is to whether the billions of dollars that Bill Gates has given away to charity is also "fake news?'

I have met many.

My posts have led you to truth.

One can lead a camel to water but can't force it to drink.

Soon you will learn his "charity" along with the "Clinton Foundation" and many others are nothing but cover-ups for dark agendas.

Again, truth is starting to show itself.

Grab your popcorn and watch the movie.

Tokens
So now as predicted by me ,the four failed dates you have given for all of this to be revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt by GOD,

has now been now conveniently changed to the very indefinite word "soon."

Move over Jehovas Witness as you now company-in the case of the JW,'s it all stated back in 1876 when the started to use the word "soon"

and/or eminent to say that End of the World is upon us.

144 years later they are saying the same thing.

Will you and our group be saying the same 144 years from now as it regards the "Truth," "Freedom," Justice" and Dawning of the Age of Aquarius?

Also I noticed that you picked on the Clintons in this post and did not respond to question I posed in previous post about Bill Gates and/or whether

all of the billions he has given away is "fake news."

Perhaps this is why:

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/...es-donations-charity-billionaire-philanthropy

Tokens
Less than 8 hours until the piece of shit hypocrite leaves this thread. You will all see how much of a piece of shit savage is when he lies and keeps posting in here

Exposed

Tick tock

Tokens
So now as predicted by me,you four failed dates you have given for all of this to be revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt by GOD, has been now conveniently

changed to the very indefinite word "soon."

Move over Jehovas Witness as you now company-in the case of the JW,'s it all stated back in 1876 when the started to use the word "soon"

and/or eminent to say that End of the World is upon us.

144 years later they are saying the same.

Will you and our group be saying the same 144 years from now as it regards the "Truth," "Freedom," Justice" and Dawning of the Age of Aquarius?

Also I noticed that you picked on the Clintons in this post and did not respond to question I posed i previous post about Bill Gates and/or whether it was

all of the billions he has given away is "fake news."

Here is some more re:Bill Gates and other charitable folks to chomp on:

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/...es-donations-charity-billionaire-philanthropy

You "chomp" on it because I already know the truth and outcome of everything going on!

I have called it out here with complete accuracy right down to the timing around the Spring Solstice and Easter.

I even told you that I saw people going back to work soon.

I already proved to you this morning that Texas is set to go... they announced it on EASTER too! You would call this just another "coincidence".

VERY VERY soon you will see Trump clear most of the nation to do the same.

Tokens
You "chomp" on it because I already know the truth and outcome of everything going on!

I have called it out here with complete accuracy right down to the timing around the Spring Solstice and Easter.

I even told you that I saw people going back to work soon.

I already proved to you this morning that Texas is set to go... they announced it on EASTER too! You would call this just another "coincidence".

VERY VERY soon you will see Trump clear most of the nation to do the same.

You haven't proven what you posted in post 52 according to four separate dates you provided, all of which failed-thus sentence 2 of your post is a LIE,

as there is very little accuracy whatsoever.

Again you lie and try to weasel out your predictions in line 1 of by claiming you know the truth and outcome of everything-in short just more bs

and trying to revisit history and change it re:what you said originally.

You said that you predicted correctly re: going back to work.

Even if that is true, it has nothing to do with your original contentions nor New Age nonsense and dates.

To play Devils Advocate, even if people go back to work soon, that proves only that Donny has ordered it and with no guarantee

that the now somewhat mitigated Virus won't return, and perhaps even infest/kill even more people than it has already.

In short, good try but as usual no admittance that nothing occurred re: "evil' people being pointed out/revealed to all by God as well

as the New Age stuff you claimed with 100% certainty by four failed dates already.

Tokens
Again I will be leaving this thread permanently at 12:00 AM Tuesday if sbd predictions don't come true'

7 hours until the scumbag hypocrite shows his true colors. History will prove him to be a liar once again

Tick tock

Tokens
In post 1079 I changed the time to 1:00 PM this Tuesday for my departure time.

I changed it in order to allow for any possible discussion in case something noteworthy happens between now and 12:00 AM Tuesday morning, the latter

marking the end of April Monday.

My official exit time will not change again, although depending on what sbd and/or anyone else has to say, I may in fact make my

final post prior to 1:00 PM.

Tokens
You haven't proven what you posted in post 52 according to four separate dates you provided, all of which failed-thus sentence 2 of your post is a LIE,

as there is very little accuracy whatsoever.

Again you lie and try to weasel out your predictions in line 1 of by claiming you know the truth and outcome of everything-in short just more bs

and trying to revisit history and change it re:what you said originally.

You said that you predicted correctly re: going back to work.

Even if that is true, it has nothing to do with your original contentions nor New Age nonsense and dates.

To play Devils Advocate, even if people go back to work soon, that proves only that Donny has ordered it and with no guarantee

that the now somewhat mitigated Virus won't return, and perhaps even infest/kill even more people than it has already.

In short, good try but as usual no admittance that nothing occurred re: "evil' people being pointed out/revealed to all by God as well

as the New Age stuff you claimed with 100% certainty by four failed dates already.

Please list the 4 dates that you believe I stated...

The information I post comes from the best sources that exist.

It is up to you to do your own research and use your own discernment.

"Research" isn't "google a term" and click the first link and think it's true.

In order to SEE TRUTH you must be able to discount everything you have ever been taught as being true and also be willing to see it even when it goes against your own beliefs/opinions.

Tokens
Please list the 4 dates I stated...

The information I post comes from the best sources that exist.

It is up to you to do your own research and use your own discernment.

"Research" isn't "google a term" and click the first link and think it's true.

In order to SEE TRUTH you must be able to discount everything you have ever been taught as being true and also be willing to see it even when it goes against your own beliefs/opinions.

From post 1063:

"If it does not, it will amount to "three strikes and your out," as it will mean that on all three separate occasions, the Spring Solstice,

April 4(numerology 4/4 meaning) and now Easter Sunday or Easter Monday, he will have whiffed.(post 1063).

The bottom line is for the zillionth time and to summarize, is that none of your conspiracy theories, pointing fingers at Democrats only for this

and saying emphatically that these folks be brought to justice by THOSE DATES and APPROPRIATE ACTION taken by THOSE DATES

for ALL to see, along with the alleged world blackouts, meaning loss of all forms of communication(tv, radio, internet, phones, etc.) never occurred either

on any of those dates or prior to them.

Actually more importantly, your "dead 100% sure" prediction about the "changing of the guard" from present situation to the All Loving/We

Are One One World Government did not "quite" come to pass.

Thats it!

ps If you want ,I will show at least one post of yours for each of those dates with the significance of each date attached.

Tokens
How appropriate and fitting on my next to last day in actively participating in this thread it is that Trump is having a complete meltdown during

the current briefing, and that CNN is leaving no stone unturned in exposing this self-serving, lying, arrogant and incompetent FRAUD!

Tokens
From post 1063:

"If it does not, it will amount to "three strikes and your out," as it will mean that on all three separate occasions, the Spring Solstice,

April 4(numerology 4/4 meaning) and now Easter Sunday or Easter Monday, he will have whiffed.(post 1063).

The bottom line is for the zillionth time and to summarize, is that none of your conspiracy theories, pointing fingers at Democrats only for this

and saying emphatically that these folks be brought to justice by THOSE DATES and APPROPRIATE ACTION taken by THOSE DATES

for ALL to see, along with the alleged world blackouts, meaning loss of all forms of communication(tv, radio, internet, phones, etc.) never occurred either

on any of those dates or prior to them.

Actually more importantly, your "dead 100% sure" prediction about the "changing of the guard" from present situation to the All Loving/We

Are One One World Government did not "quite" come to pass.

Thats it!

ps If you want ,I will show at least one post of yours for each of those dates with the significance of each date attached.

First, I never said anything about a "one world rule" and actually stated the end result will not be a "New World Order" (NWO).

Next, here are the "4 dates" you are referring to:

1. "Spring Solstice"
On 3/20/20 "help" arrived. That help was Hydroxychloriquine.

2. "4/4/2020 ('444')"
On this day myself along with others like me who are part of a global alliance teamed up in mass meditation to help protect POTUS, our troops and all others involved in the military operation while they executed their plan to rescue children and adults kept in underground bunkers for trafficking, abuse and sacrifice rituals. This collective consciousness effort raised the vibration of our planet to a level that, in effect, put our servicemen and those being rescued on a protective bubble during the operation. I wouldn't expect you, or others, to really understand this part.

In my 4/3/20 summary (POST #471) I told you there was an "overlay" to the virus and exactly what would happen and that we would be doing the mass meditation:

The alliance has secretly been rounding up and arresting the most evil people on this planet. This is why you are seeing so many elites test "positive" for the virus and being "quarantined". They have also begun rescuing countless thousands of children who have secretly been kept in underground bunkers and used for on-planet and off-planet trafficking and satanic child sacrifice.

The USNS Comfort and USNS Mercy are in NYC and L.A. because these cities are main hubs for the cabal. Under these cities are a complex system of bunkers and tunnels where these children are kept and these vessels are already starting to fill up with those the military has saved. Some of these people they are saving are also adults who haven't seen daylight since their childhood and have endured much pain, suffering and trauma.

Again, tomorrow is 4/4/2020 ("444") and is one of the most significant dates in our universe. While the global alliance enters their final stage of this operation myself, along with countless millions of people around the globe, will support them through nonstop meditation and prayer. Feel free to join the collective in your own mediation and prayers. Pray for the safety of POTUS, our troops and the safe return of our children. Also pray for all those on the front line like doctors, nurses and more.

On 4/6/20 The President acknowledged the trafficking operation during his press conference.

4/6/20
COVID-19 Press conference at 7:01pm

Reporter: "...is it beyond narcotics? Are there other illicit activities?"

President: "There are the activities of human trafficking, and especially with respect to women... it's a horrible thing, horrible thing... this is all over the world but in this country they are coming mostly through the southern border (west coast) but we are hitting them very hard... they have tremendous illegal trafficking in women and children... it's illegal and it's horrible and it's disgraceful and I have seen things that are an absolute disgrace.. and we're trying to knock them out and we're knocking them out hard... andI really want to thank the President of Mexico because he has really stepped up to the plate... 27,000 soldiers."

3. "Easter Sunday"
I stated "Easter" many times in support of POTUS' "Easter" reference as the goal to restart the economy and get back to work.

A week ago I also stated I saw people returning to work on a sector by sector basis.

On Sunday the Governor of Texas stated he is signing an Executive Order under the guidance and assistance of POTUS to start sending people back to work in stages.

4. "Easter Monday"
During the afternoon I stated rest of the nation would follow suit (Texas' Executive Order to return to work) VERY VERY soon.

During POTUS' press conference he stated he was working closely with all Governors and they were VERY CLOSE to finalizing the plan to make this happen. He also stated it would happen VERY VERY soon, much sooner than originally thought.

About a week ago I reminded everyone to not forget that Easter is celebrated on Monday too ("Easter Monday").

I also stated on Sunday to remember the significance of the day ("resurrection").

This statement was consistent to other statements I have made all along, some of which you thought were "New Age"-related, but are not.

For many, "resurrection" symbolizes Jesus rising from the dead. But resurrection also means "to bring to view or attention".

What you didn't understand was the cumulative effects of everything I was saying and posting was going to lead to "Easter"... the "resurrection".

The "resurrection" or "rising" of a new system, a system based on truth, integrity, justice and freedom. A system that would pave the way for a better world, a more peaceful world where humans would be more united, loving and compassionate; a world where service of self would turn to service of others which is the way it's meant to be!

In order for this to happen we would need to see the downfall of the evil and old systems that only served the interests of a few whose goal was a world takeover (NWO).

COVID-19 was their attempt at the world takeover (NWO) but it failed.

On Easter Monday certain things were "brought to view or attention" ("resurrection").

We saw TWO major events happen that marked the end of the old and the rise of the new.

First, POTUS filed a major lawsuit against NBC. This lawsuit is the first of many to follow and will expose the truth of Main Stream Media and to hold them accountable for their actions (fake news and sensationalism). The outcome is not going to be good for them! Many, if not all, will go bankrupt and pave the way for other lessor know media outlets like The Epoch Times and OANN who have integrity and do not subscribe to sensationalism. (Out with old in with new)

Next, yesterday morning (Easter Monday) I posted the following (Post #1090)

Indictment Placeholders (set 1)

Acts of Treason
Foreign Acts
FISA

Although you can't "see" this one yet my post was to let you know that there are 6 major arrests and indictments coming first, then many others will follow.

These indictments will expose the truth to the world while holding these very evil people accountable for their actions and crimes against humanity.

These people have ZERO chance in their defense.

Many Americans and people around the globe will be SHOCKED by who they are and what their crimes are.

There are currently over 160,000 sealed indictments ready to be unsealed and this number could grow to be in excess of 500,000!

Removing this evil group from our society will restore the integrity of our Constitution and the dignity of our beautiful Lady Liberty.

The documentary I shared in Post #981 was created to set the stage for the "mic drop".

I can assure you the information in the documentary is 100% true!

But even if you are skeptical or believe something different just remember that truth ALWAYS shows itself.

The Age of Aquarius is upon us... it is THE AGE OF TRUTH!

The Great Awakening is REAL... it's not some "New Age Crap" like some want you to believe... and it is far more powerful than you can even imagine!

I have consistently stated throughout that NONE of this is about politics, religion, beliefs or opinions.

It is about TRUTH, JUSTICE and FREEDOM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellyLeah
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com