Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
That's OK. The word is the people of New York plan on welcoming Don the Con back and giving him and his whole family a nice island vacation.

RIKER'S ISLAND !!

Tokens
HEY SLEEPY JOE, WANNA PLAY 5-D CHESS?

Trump is daring them to enter the fence line to finish the coup.

They must all know there is a chance that if they enter the gates and go inside the fence they will never come out.

Even better is they literally made a prison complex out of Capitol Hill in front of everyone's eyes and the Dem-DS Players and MSM cheered them on!

Is this why Sleepy Joe pushed back his inauguration rehearsal twice now?

Are they debating whether Trump is bluffing?

They have to decide - go inside the fence line and risk never coming out or concede and try to make a deal.

"CHECKMATE"

Hey Sleepy Joe, if you want the Presidency COME AND GET IT!

popcorn-eatinggif

da4a6ff46bef7843.jpeg

Tokens
Lol. Biden. The most popular pres ever. Even u r smarter than that

It's not rocket science: I wouldn't love Biden either, but people wanted the worst president in history gone, so a record number voted against trump, not for Biden. He would have lost even without covid, a lot of people didn't vote Democrat in 2016 because they thought Clinton would win easy, they voted this time. The trumpsterfire didn't convert people who hated him in his 4 years and a lot of those who voted for him in 2016 were appalled with how it turned out and voted against.

Losing the popular vote TWICE and getting impeached TWICE!!!! WINNING!!!!:):)

3 more days until the river of tears in here!!!!!!

Tokens
It's not rocket science: I wouldn't love Biden either, but people wanted the worst president in history gone, so a record number voted against trump, not for Biden. He would have lost even without covid, a lot of people didn't vote Democrat in 2016 because they thought Clinton would win easy, they voted this time. The trumpsterfire didn't convert people who hated him in his 4 years and a lot of those who voted for him in 2016 were appalled with how it turned out and voted against.

The level of stupidity and delusion in this post is beyond anything I can comprehend. face)(*^%

You really should go hang out with savage1 because you two would get along very well.

You can talk about all the "HRs you are hitting" with each delusional post you make.

Loser!@#0

Tokens
The level of stupidity and delusion in this post is beyond anything I can comprehend. face)(*^%

You really should go hang out with savage1 because you two would get along very well.

You can talk about all the "HRs you are hitting" with each delusional post you make.

Loser!@#0

It pleases me that this makes you so angry.

You're gonna have 4 years to reflect on why the trumpsterfire was the worst president in history and why he lost so spectacularly and ended up being the most hated person in US politics. Loser!@#0

Tokens

Lol. He gained more votes this election

Go smoke a cigar. It will up ur IQ. Lol

Tokens
Lol. He gained more votes this election

Go smoke a cigar. It will up ur IQ. Lol

Yeah so? All from the same corner, turnout was the highest in a century so votes for and against were at an all time high. He lost the popular vote and the electoral college and he managed to lose the Senate majority as well. Not rocket science.

Tokens
It pleases me that this makes you so angry.

You're gonna have 4 years to reflect on why the trumpsterfire was the worst president in history and why he lost so spectacularly and ended up being the most hated person in US politics. Loser!@#0

I don't get angry but I do laugh often when reading your posts here. :pointer:

Trump is the most hated man in politics because he's not corrupt and loves his country unlike the other career politicians.

Most hated man amongst politicians for sure.

BUT MOST LOVED MAN EVER AMONGST REAL AMERICANS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD - THIS IS FACT!

Tokens
I don't get angry but I do laugh often when reading your posts here. :pointer:

Trump is the most hated man in politics because he's not corrupt and loves his country unlike the other career politicians.

Most hated man amongst politicians for sure.

BUT MOST LOVED MAN EVER AMONGST REAL AMERICANS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD - THIS IS FACT!

Nah, you're so angry. I've been doing all the laughing. And I'm just getting started. w-thumbs!^

Tokens

Loser!@#0

Oh-I see I have been beckoned to again by sbd with only several days remaining until the four year despicable cancer serving

as the POTUS finally is removed from office.

That's fine with me, and I will cater to your needs once again since you are such an emotional and psychological mess, who is obviously unable to

deal with the reality of what is going to happen, which NOTHING CAN STOP!!

Several things:

Habsburger is spot on with his comments about why Biden got as many votes as he did, namely to get rid of not only the worst POTUS in history but

one of the worst disgusting and repulsive human beings I have encountered in my entire lifetime..

I will let those objective people in this thread decide who is stupid and delusional, the folks who point out

that sbd has failed 99.9% of his unproven accusations and predictions since the Election and actually since Martch and

who has failed to admit them, and who simply continues to make more of them or folks like us who point them out.

Also for anyone reading this and who believes that when, not if, Biden is inaugurated on Wednesday, that sbd will simply

admit he was wrong and go away, imo you are mistaken.

Imo at least two possibilities come to mind:

1) He will state that even though you all said Biden inaugurated before your eyes on tv, sbd will claim that it was a staged event with modern technology

to make it look like it occurred, but in reality Biden and Harris were intercepted by "patriots" before they reached the WH to parts unknown for now, while

Trump remained and still called and will continue to call the shots.

It gets a bit cloudy from here as to what will occur, and the details are sketchy, but in short lets just say that sbd

will proclaim even when you hear Biden speaking in theupcoming days, which gives the impression that he is in charge,

in effect you will be hearing some kind of bot speaking in his image.

This will be done for a while so as not to create some kind of a panic in the country and to ease transition to Trump, who will eventually be revealed to the

POTUS until at least 2032.

The other possibility as I see it is that sbd will admit that Biden was inaugurated, but that it was done as part of the "Divine Plan" so as to give Biden and the other

evil doers false sense of security and to let down their guard for the time being.

During this interim, the "patriots" will be working and doing their things with the net result being mass arrests, convictions, and punishments (Gitmo and/or

death) for these folks including Biden and Harris.

When all of this has occurred, the sky will light up with such brilliance that one will be temporarily blinded if they look to the skies with their naked

eyes, and the image of Donald Trump with all of his splendor and glory will be projected in a nanosecond to his

throne in the White House, and there will be no doubt that Trump is indeed the Second Son of God and who will rule at least until 2032 if not Eternity!!!

That's it.

Sbd-please let me know if you need any more help between now and Wednesday! lol

Tokens
GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH

GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH

Nobody here summonsed you.

But Satan did!

As the self-proclaimed Advocate of Satan that you are I can assure you that you are in for a VERY RUDE AWAKENING!

Good luck with your life review.

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 627px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1350805075690708993&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1155663%26page%3D283%26p%3D13398029&theme=light&widgetsVersion=ed20a2b%3A1601588405575&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1350805075690708993" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The time to pray is now.

We are fully operational.

God bless America.

God bless us all!
<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tokens
Nobody here summonsed you.

But Satan did!

As the self-proclaimed Advocate of Satan that you are I can assure you that you are in for a VERY RUDE AWAKENING!

Good luck with your life review.

You should thank or even pay me for giving you suggestions as to what to say on Wednesday, as you are obviously not as intelligent and creative as I am.

On the other hand, being the ongoing attorney you CLAIM to be, so busy in fact that you are able to hang around here 24/7/365(lol), you sure as heck don't need any

monetary compensation from me.

Actually in the secular world in which we live, I was summoned by you to "help you out," but in the spiritual world I was summoned by GOD to do HIS work in

putting down the designated human agents and manifestations of Satan, who are personified by you and your fellow QAnons!!

ps I strongly advise that if you even try this shit again here or in another forum, that you should check out your potential adversaries

first, because in this thread you are clearly out of your league and have been rightfully put down and exposed not only by me but by

a number of other folks also!!

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 627px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1350805075690708993&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1155663%26page%3D283%26p%3D13398029&theme=light&widgetsVersion=ed20a2b%3A1601588405575&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1350805075690708993" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The time to pray is now.

We are fully operational.

God bless America.

God bless us all!
<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Yes I agree that we should all pray for your soul, as at the current time your mind has been poisoned by Satan, and you need to the Return to the Rightful Ways of the

All Knowing and All Loving GOD!!

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Tokens
You should thank or even pay me for giving you suggestions as to what to say on Wednesday, as you are obviously not as intelligent and creative as I am.

On the other hand, being the ongoing attorney you CLAIM to be, so busy in fact that you are able to hang around here 24/7/365(lol), you sure as heck don't need any

monetary compensation from me.

Actually in the secular world in which we live, I was summoned by you to "help you out," but in the spiritual world I was summoned by GOD to do HIS work in

putting down the designated human agents and manifestations of Satan, who are personified by you and your fellow QAnons!!

ps I strongly advise that if you even try this shit again here or in another forum, that you should check out your potential adversaries

first, because in this thread you are clearly out of your league and have been rightfully put down and exposed not only by me but by

a number of other folks also!!

You are beyond delusional.

Very LOW IQ.

Nothing but a brainwashed sheep.

Tokens
Yes I agree that we should all pray for your soul, as at the current time your mind has been poisoned by Satan, and you need to the Return to the Rightful Ways of the

All Knowing and All Loving GOD!!

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Says the guy being led by Satan himself.

Just wait until you wake up Wednesday and realize just how misled and misinformed you are!

We will all pray for your soul!

Tokens
You are beyond delusional.

Very LOW IQ.

Nothing but a brainwashed sheep.

I will let the quality and depth of my responses as well as my highly respected profession and Masters Degree speak for my !Q and

my overall standing and financial status as compared to yours speak for themselves!

If I am a "brainwashed sheep," what in turn are you with your 99.9% FAILED to be proven accusations and conspiracy allegations and

your 99.9% FAILED predictions since you began this thread in March?

But go ahead and keep trying-hopefully in my post a few minutes ago I gave you some fresh ideas as to how to keep your

wacko narrative going come Wednesday and moving forward. lol

ps I am always on call and at your service when you are in need-just invoke my name and I will help you out as I did today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guitarshot
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com