Important Virus Update

Search
Tokens
Rebuffed by Vatican, Pompeo Assails China and Aligns With Pope’s Critics

Pope Francis declined to see Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who is demanding a harder Vatican line on China. The Holy See said meeting just before a U.S. election would be inappropriate.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo recently published a sharp letter excoriating the Vatican’s plans to renew an agreement with the Chinese government on Church operations in China. He promoted the article in a tweet, concluding, “The Vatican endangers its moral authority, should it renew the deal.”

An indignant Vatican took the article more as a calculated affront than a diplomatic gesture. The friction broke into the open on Wednesday as Mr. Pompeo arrived in Rome and met with prelates and others who are hostile to Pope Francis, while the Vatican denied him a meeting with the pontiff and rebuffed his efforts to derail the deal with China.

“Pompeo asked to meet” the pope, who turned him down because Francis had “clearly said that he does not receive political figures ahead of the elections,” Cardinal Pietro Parolin, who, as secretary of state, is the Vatican’s second-ranking official, told reporters.

But to some observers on both sides of the tensions between the Roman Catholic Church and the Trump administration, Mr. Pompeo’s visit is as much about the coming presidential election as about China policy. Mr. Pompeo dismissed that suggestion as absurd, but intended or not, his trip signals that President Trump is on the side of those conservative American Catholics who worry about the church’s direction under Francis and think he is soft on China.

Francis and Mr. Trump, who have exchanged sharp words in the past, present starkly different visions on issues ranging from the environment to immigration to the threat of populism. In appealing to the Vatican’s support for religious freedom as a reason to drop its China agreement, Mr. Pompeo seemed to seek common ground, but in a way that upset the pope’s chief allies and delighted his chief critics.

Cardinal Parolin said Mr. Pompeo’s article had caused “surprise” at the Vatican, because this visit to Rome by the secretary and the meetings with high officials at the Holy See had already been in the works and would have been a “more opportune” forum for airing grievances. He added that Mr. Pompeo’s choice to publish in First Things, a conservative Christian magazine that has called Francis a failure as Pope, also mattered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/world/europe/pompeo-pope-francis-china.html

When does a Church become a playground?
When does a Church become a business?
When does a Church become political?
When does a Church become corrupt?
When does a Church become willfully blind?
When does a Church become controlled?

As I stated and maintained throughout, the world will soon need to accept some very harsh realities.

The truth of the Catholic Church is one of them.

It's going to "sting" - REALLY STING!

Tokens
EaFl02kVcAIE1On.jpg

It's October 1st.

"The Hunt for Red October"

The end of the "Russian Hoax"

Justice is coming!

Grab your popcorn!

Tokens
Graham gets agitated with Comey as ex-FBI director resists questioning in Senate hearing

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham on Wednesday grew agitated with former FBI Director James Comey as the senator questioned him on the FBI's handling of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant applications for ex-Trump aide Carter Page and their reliance on the infamous Steele dossier.

Graham, R-S.C., began the hearing with a monotone opening statement expressing his desire to get to the bottom of the issues that have been raised on the use of FISA warrants as the FBI investigated potential coordination between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.

During his questioning of Comey, he prodded the former FBI director on whether he was proud of the investigation into potential Russian links with the Trump campaign, which was called Crossfire Hurricane, and his knowledge about the Steele dossier. Comey said he was largely "proud" of the investigation despite some "concerning" parts. But he said he was unaware at the time of much of the allegedly exculpatory evidence for Page that was not presented to the FISA court in the warrant application, and responded that he did not know the answer to many of Graham's questions.

The became a source of frustration for Graham, who repeatedly raised his voice with Comey.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-agitated-comey-ex-fbi-director-resists-questioning-senate-hearing

Not even playing dumb is going to save this man from GITMO!

His days are numbered.

EjNr1E8U4AEVP6q

IMG_20200116_222110.jpg

DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES?

Maurene Comey is the daughter of former FBI director James Comey and assistant US attorney in the Southern District of New York. [Hillary/Epstein district - coincidence?]

She became assistant US attorney less than 2 years after graduating law school and being a clerk, and ironically shortly after Trump took office. [coincidence?]

She was made prosecutor on the case of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, one of the highest profile cases ever, only a few years after graduating law school. [say "what"?]

After becoming prosecutor on the case the footage of Epstein's jail cell went missing. [no coincidences]

Maurene also donated money to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and marched with her mother in the women March the day after Trump’s inauguration. [no coincidences]

Can you say "multiple conflicts of interest"?

Bad actors. bad criminals.

JUSTICE IS COMING!

Tokens
U.S. Attorney of SDNY steps down and Lucas Issacharoff steps in - the SDNY indicted Ghislaine Maxwell

Issacharoff is James Comey’s son-in-law, married to Maureen.

EjNfnb5XgAYA5sx

EjMS-DQXcAQJn_K.jpg

This is a DS move.

Follow the "family".

Bad actors. Bad criminals.

Justice is coming!

Tokens
EjNp8qUU0AIwJAi

b22ae3001f142a69a0b671243386797f15-29-president-trump-american-flag-cpac-20.rsquare.w700.jpg

Patriot then, Patriot now.

No President loves his country more!

LET US ALL PRAY FOR POTUS AND HIS TEAM AS THEY COMPLETE THEIR MISSION TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND ULTIMATELY SAVE THE WORLD.

Tokens
You’ve got 34 days....pray hard.

I pray every day for people like you, savage1, xfiles, dafinch and others like you.

I pray that you wake up to the truth.

As for Trump we already know he wins in the biggest landslide in history.

Tokens
60% of Attendees of Trump’s Minnesota Rally Were Not Republicans

A majority of those attending President Trump’s rally in Duluth, Minnesota, were not Republicans, and over 17 percent of those in attendance did not vote in the last presidential election cycle, Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced on Thursday, citing data gleaned from the event.

“Our data from the Duluth Rally shows @realDonaldTrump is still bringing in tons of new voters,” she said, listing the statistics:

• 60% of attendees were NOT Republican
  • 20.9% were Democrat
  • 17.2% did not vote in 2016
  • 8.4% have not voted in last 4 elections

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/01/rnc-60-of-attendees-of-trumps-minnesota-rally-were-not-republicans/

The silent majority is bigger than you can imagine!

BLUE STATES ARE TURNING RED EVERYWHERE!

And it's not communist red the Dems are pushing for!

Tokens
Steve Scully is the moderator of the 2nd Presidential Debate - Scully is Former intern for Senator Joe Biden.

First, Chris Wallace, a DS media hack

Now, Steve Scully, a former Biden intern.

The Debates are rigged.

Logical thinking.

Tokens
BUSTED: Fox News' John Roberts caught reporting FAKE NEWS

Yesterday John Roberts repeatedly slammed WH Press Secretary over Trump not denouncing white supremacy.

Apparently, Roberts forget what he said just last year (2019).

Here is proof and reminder.

I have provided many proofs since the onset of this thread that MSM is in fact fake news and anti-Trump.

This is just another example!

Tokens
Trump, First Lady test positive for Covid-19

The announcement comes shortly after the president said he and the first lady were in the "quarantine process" following senior aide Hope Hicks' positive test.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19.

We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately.

We will get through this TOGETHER!

12:54 AM · Oct 2, 2020

-------------------------------

It's Friday and as I always say EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

NOTHING to be concerned about here.

It's part of the plan.

At the Duluth rally this week POTUS said, "I have kept all my promises, I have just got 1 more to keep".

Remember this!

You will soon understand!

GOD BLESS POTUS, THE FIRST LADY, VP PENCE, THE ADMINISTRATION AND OUR GREAT MILITARY!

Tokens

The announcement comes shortly after the president said he and the first lady were in the "quarantine process" following senior aide Hope Hicks' positive test.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

It's part of the plan.

At the Duluth rally this week POTUS said, "I have kept all my promises, I have just got 1 more to keep".

Remember this!

GOD BLESS POTUS, THE FIRST LADY, VP PENCE, THE ADMINISTRATION AND OUR GREAT MILITARY!

The Dems-DS, the MSM fake news networks and their brainwashed sheeple have quickly embraced the news and are running with it.

But remember, all is not as it seems.

In addition to "one final promise" needing to be filled there is also something much bigger in play from a political standpoint.

The Dems-DS will use this news to push the fear narrative and blame factor, desperately needing to use this to "prove" how dangerous the virus is in order to fill their mission.

The Dems-DS may also use this news to say POTUS gave the virus to Biden at the debate, creating the perfect opportunity to remove Biden and replace him with Harris.

Meanwhile, the Administration will use this to show the world the TRUTH and PROVE there is nothing to worry about, especially with HCQ as the cure.

Understand? [think "overlays" I stated at the onset and maintained throughout]

The best thing to do is not engage in the dramas of what plays out in this "final hour" ahead of the election.

Instead, use discernment and trust your own intuition more than ever and stay focused on the the best possible outcome for all of humanity.

Tokens
Remember what I said the other day, some of us possess "special gifts" and we have the ability to see things others can't.

We already know how the story ends and it's not a good ending for the Dems and DS.

They already lost in a landslide.

What everyone is watching now is just a show.

And remember, the Dems-DS are bad actors, bad politicians and bad criminals.

Today is 9/30 and we are exactly 33 days away from the election.

9/30 in numerology is 333 and means assistance from unseen forces.

33 in numerology means Master Teacher.

33 + 333 is one of the most powerful combinations of the Universe.

The election is on 11/3/2020 which is 3 in numerology.

The number 3 is the most powerful number in the Bible.

It represents the trinity or the Godhead.

Therefore, it is no coincidence that I post this today.

On November 4th you will remember this post.

Bringing this over from another thread as a reminder.

Also worth noting POTUS announced his "positive results" last night which was the FULL moon.

Not coincidence.

Tokens
BREAKING: The U.S. Airborn Nuclear Command Aircraft Have Been Scrambled & Are Aloft Along The East & West Coast - Telling Enemies 'BACK OFF'!

Signalling to the world that President Trump is IN CONTROL and our MILITARY IS READY to react to ANY THREAT.

EjU1AEcWAAAXiqI
EjU1ANvWoAIhm0E

PRAY FOR POTUS, THE FIRST LADY, VP PENCE, THE ADMINISTRATION AND OUR GREAT MILITARY!

IT'S YOU
THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR AND PROTECTING!

Tokens
Trump tests positive for COVID-19: ‘Doomsday planes’ mobilise in Washington

Two US Navy E-6B Mercury nuclear war command posts were observed in flight Friday, one on each coast of the United States. They were initiating the “Take Charge and Move Out” (TACAMO) defence protocol – essentially dispersing the command and communications facilities needed to control the US nuclear arsenal.

These aircraft are activated by the Pentagon when it is deemed necessary to communicate with the US Navy’s secretive nuclear missile submarines, stealth bombers and missile silos.
The move underscores the potential severity of the situation.

The President of the United States is also the commander-in-chief of the nation’s armed forces, including its nuclear forces. The incapacitation of whoever holds this position could be seen as an opportunity by potential belligerents.

The two E-6Bs appeared on flight tracking systems 30 minutes before Trump announced his condition.

It’s no accident the aircraft were seen.

Military aircraft and ships usually fly with their radio identification transponders turned off in order to avoid being tracked and identified.

If it is on, it’s because the aircraft wants to be seen.

In being seen, the US Pentagon is sending a subtle – but clear – message that it is prepared for any eventuality.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/trump-tests-positive-for-covid19-doomsday-planes-mobilise-in-washington/news-story/e295d2a0f6044aafdd049f2e444163e5

E-6B Nickname: “Deadliest plane you’ve never heard of"

Understand?

Tokens
The Dems-DS, the MSM fake news networks and their brainwashed sheeple have quickly embraced the news and are running with it.

But remember, all is not as it seems.

In addition to "one final promise" needing to be filled there is also something much bigger in play from a political standpoint.

The Dems-DS will use this news to push the fear narrative and blame factor, desperately needing to use this to "prove" how dangerous the virus is in order to fill their mission.

The Dems-DS may also use this news to say POTUS gave the virus to Biden at the debate, creating the perfect opportunity to remove Biden and replace him with Harris.

Meanwhile, the Administration will use this to show the world the TRUTH and PROVE there is nothing to worry about, especially with HCQ as the cure.

Understand? [think "overlays" I stated at the onset and maintained throughout]

The best thing to do is not engage in the dramas of what plays out in this "final hour" ahead of the election.

Instead, use discernment and trust your own intuition more than ever and stay focused on the the best possible outcome for all of humanity.

EjViJqIWAAAz37T

READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Tokens
Not sure I wanna go down this rabbit hole but ......

Going to jail? :):)

For what? NY AG WHO REVIEWED HIS TAX RETURNS ALREADY IS FORCING ERIK TO TESTIFY .... IVANKA IS NEXT DUE TO THE FACT SHE TOOK $750K AS A CONSULTANT TO DONALD EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ON THE PAYROLL. (THATS A N0-NO) TAX EVASION, WIRE FRAUD, ETC ..(SEE AL CAPONE)

For being the best President in history. Pfftt.... next

For restoring the integrity of the Constitution? DID THE CONSTITUTION LOSE ITS INTEGRITY? I KNOW THE US DID BECAUSE WERE NOW THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.
DJTs MANIPULATION OF THE POSTAL SERVICE, WHITE SUPREMECY AND UMMM.. SELLING GOYA BEANS FROM THE OVAL OFFICE IS NOT "RESTORING INTEGRITY"

For being the first President to not go to war? ... THIS IS VALID...OTHER THAN "1ST" .. IM NOT SURE EACH AND EVERY PRESIDENT IN 244 YEARS HAS GONE TO WAR. ARE YOU SURE?

For being the first President since Abe Lincoln to do more for blacks and minorities? .. WELL MAYBE, BUT UEZs WERE SET UP BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. MIXING OUR SCHOOLS WAS DONE IN THE LATE 70S. MINORITY CONTRACTS WITH THE GOVERNMENT WERE SET UP A LONG TIME AGO.
THE POINT IS TRUMP SIMPLY OVERSTATING HOW MUCH HE HAS DONE .... HE'S REALLY NOT THAT SMART TO ACTUALLY CHECK EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONE BEFORE HIM .... ON AN UNRELATED NOTE; HIS SLOT MACHINES USED TO SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST INTO FLAMES IN ATLANTIC CITY TOO...SO THAT'S WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH

For being the first President to put a stop to human/child trafficking? VALID POINT. WE SHOULD MAKE HIM SZAR OF US ANTI-TRAFFICKING

For building the greatest economy on U.S. history? .. WELL, THIS COMMENT CRUSHES EVERY GOOD INTENTION YOU HAVE TO PUSH FOR TRUMP. THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. NOT PERCENTAGE WISE, NOT GROWTH WISE. NOT GDP WISE, NOT STOCK MARKET WISE, IT CERTAINLY IS NOT THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN US HISTORY. ITS NOT.

For protecting YOUR freedom? ... I HAVE NO MORE OR LESS FREEDOMS THEN I DID 4 YEARS AGO ... EXCEPT ALL THE COUNTRIES TRUMP WANTED TO KEEP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES ... NOW WONT LET ME IN!! ... IRONIC HUH?

For being the first President to take down the evil DS, expose the corruption and serve up justice? WHOS THE EVIL DS? (SORRY HAVE LIMITED TIME TO READ ALL YOUR POSTINGS)

For being nominated for 3 Nobel Prizes? .... GOOD FOR HIM ... WILL HE WIN ANY?

And the list goes on and on...

"Going to jail" :):)

You, like savage1 and a few others, are about as delusional as it gets! :):)

For what? NY AG WHO REVIEWED HIS TAX RETURNS ALREADY IS FORCING ERIK TO TESTIFY .... IVANKA IS NEXT DUE TO THE FACT SHE TOOK $750K AS A CONSULTANT TO DONALD EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ON THE PAYROLL. (THATS A N0-NO) TAX EVASION, WIRE FRAUD, ETC ..(SEE AL CAPONE)

For restoring the integrity of the Constitution? DID THE CONSTITUTION LOSE ITS INTEGRITY? I KNOW THE US DID BECAUSE WERE NOW THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.
DJTs MANIPULATION OF THE POSTAL SERVICE, WHITE SUPREMECY AND UMMM.. SELLING GOYA BEANS FROM THE OVAL OFFICE IS NOT "RESTORING INTEGRITY"

For being the first President to not go to war? ... THIS IS VALID...OTHER THAN "1ST" .. IM NOT SURE EACH AND EVERY PRESIDENT IN 244 YEARS HAS GONE TO WAR. ARE YOU SURE?

For being the first President since Abe Lincoln to do more for blacks and minorities? .. WELL MAYBE, BUT UEZs WERE SET UP BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. MIXING OUR SCHOOLS WAS DONE IN THE LATE 70S. MINORITY CONTRACTS WITH THE GOVERNMENT WERE SET UP A LONG TIME AGO.
THE POINT IS TRUMP SIMPLY OVERSTATING HOW MUCH HE HAS DONE .... HE'S REALLY NOT THAT SMART TO ACTUALLY CHECK EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONE BEFORE HIM .... ON AN UNRELATED NOTE; HIS SLOT MACHINES USED TO SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST INTO FLAMES IN ATLANTIC CITY TOO...SO THAT'S WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH

For being the first President to put a stop to human/child trafficking? VALID POINT. WE SHOULD MAKE HIM SZAR OF US ANTI-TRAFFICKING

For building the greatest economy on U.S. history? .. WELL, THIS COMMENT CRUSHES EVERY GOOD INTENTION YOU HAVE TO PUSH FOR TRUMP. THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. NOT PERCENTAGE WISE, NOT GROWTH WISE. NOT GDP WISE, NOT STOCK MARKET WISE, IT CERTAINLY IS NOT THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN US HISTORY. ITS NOT.

For protecting YOUR freedom? ... I HAVE NO MORE OR LESS FREEDOMS THEN I DID 4 YEARS AGO ... EXCEPT ALL THE COUNTRIES TRUMP WANTED TO KEEP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES ... NOW WONT LET ME IN!! ... IRONIC HUH?

For being the first President to take down the evil DS, expose the corruption and serve up justice? WHOS THE EVIL DS? (SORRY HAVE LIMITED TIME TO READ ALL YOUR POSTINGS)

ME THINKS DELUSION IS SOMETHING YOUR VERY FAMILIAR WITH

Last edited:

Tokens

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

It's part of the plan.

Remember this!

GOD BLESS POTUS, THE FIRST LADY, VP PENCE, THE ADMINISTRATION AND OUR GREAT MILITARY![/QUOTE
WHO CARES.......I DON’T”

Tokens
Not sure I wanna go down this rabbit hole but ......

ME THINKS DELUSION IS SOMETHING YOUR VERY FAMILIAR WITH

When you look in the mirror, look closely, it is here you will see the definition of delusion.

Good luck with that!

Tokens

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

It's part of the plan.

Remember this!

GOD BLESS POTUS, THE FIRST LADY, VP PENCE, THE ADMINISTRATION AND OUR GREAT MILITARY![/QUOTE
WHO CARES.......I DON’T”

This thread is intended for intelligent people.

Unfortunately, you do not qualify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esmefurnishings3
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com