IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search

Tokens
View attachment 85113

Congrats savage1, you FINALLY got back to break even.

Meanwhile, those who followed the op have officially QUADRUPLED their money!

It pays to be in the know.

It doesn't pay to be a tard.

:popcorn:
As I stated previously, I am in at GBTC at around 23(now at 61) and have done quite well in addition to my MASSIVE

game in most of the roughly 50 other stocks my investment firm and I are invested in!!

Tokens
From www.HenryMakow.com

Outrage as videos emerge of Israeli soldiers admitting to deliberate murder of Palestinian children

https://theuglytruth.xyz/outrage-as...to-deliberate-murder-of-palestinian-children/

"In one particularly distressing recording, an Israeli soldier is seen admitting on camera his desire to harm an infant, but ultimately resorting to instead murdering a 12-year-old Palestinian girl when unable to locate one.

In the footage circulating on social media, the soldier is heard telling a comrade: "We are looking for babies, but there are no babies left."

SATANIC BETRAYAL: American Christian pastors coerced congregants to take COVID jabs through covert "Faith4Vaccines" scheme by Ethan Huff

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03...ongregants-covid-vaccines-faith4vaccines.html

"In exchange for cash bribes from the government, thousands of American pastors pushed Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" on their congregants, many of whom are now chronically ill or dead as a result.
The report from America Out Loud explains that a government program called "Faith4Vaccines," which was birthed out of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) vaccine propaganda machine COVID-19 Community Corps, convinced money-grubbing "faith leaders" to sell out their flocks to Big Pharma. The COVID-19 Community Corps has 86 founding members, most of them falling into the "faith leaders" category

Henry Makow (savethemales.ca) – Bias and Credibility​

Henry Makow (Savethemales) - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible

Henry Makow (Savethemales) - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• overall, Henry Makow promotes pure tin foil hat conspiracies with a healthy dosage of hate against women, LGBTQ, and Jews. The website lacks credibility on every level.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT CONSPIRACY
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: EXCELLENT
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2001, Henry Makow is a men’s rights activist and conspiracy theorist. Savethemales.ca is the website for Makow delivering news articles and opinions. The website is based in Canada.
Read our profile on Canadian media and government.

Funded by / Ownership

The website does not clearly disclose ownership, but it is assumed to be owned by Henry Makow. Advertising generates revenue.

Analysis / Bias

Savethemales.ca’s primary purpose is to expose Makow’s perceived evils of feminism and the New World Order. Henry Makow also has a strong anti-Jewish sentiment as he had a human rights complaint filed against him by the Canadian Jewish Congress when he described Jews as “cancer.” Henry Makow is also a 9/11 truther and firmly believes the Illuminati controls the world. In 2021, the website frequently published misinformation about Coronavirus and vaccines, such as this #Scamdemic – Are We Headed for Recovery or Dystopia?

Tokens
I just cited the tip of the iceberg of why you are an attention-seeking piece of human dreck, sheriff joe

aka doctorsuccess and why you are insanely jealous of Jewish people in general because of our overall success in life

compared to yours, and most importantly because despite your hatred of Jewish People, WE ARE, HAVE BEEN

AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!

You claim you worked in Hollywood-if so I would guess probably cleaning restrooms or sweeping the floors!!

To be fair, there are good and respectable people who are not Jewish.

Sadly though there are trashy GOYIM/Jew haters like yourself who serve no purpose other than to promote hate, anger, division and the

destruction of Judaism and humanity as we know it!!

You will NEVER succeed though because again WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE whereas you and folks like you equate to a pile

of shit at best!!

Tokens
v
I just cited the tip of the iceberg of why you are an attention-seeking piece of human dreck, sheriff joe

aka doctorsuccess and why you are insanely jealous of Jewish people in general because of our overall success in life

compared to yours, and most importantly because despite your hatred of Jewish People, WE ARE, HAVE BEEN

AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!

You claim you worked in Hollywood-if so I would guess probably cleaning restrooms or sweeping the floors!!

To be fair, there are good and respectable people who are not Jewish.

Sadly though there are trashy GOYIM/Jew haters like yourself who serve no purpose other than to promote hate, anger, division and the

destruction of Judaism and humanity as we know it!!

You will NEVER succeed though because again WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE whereas you and folks like you equate to a pile

of shit at best!!

Tokens
I won't be around too much until later because I am doing my taxes today.

The bad news is that I know in advance that I am going to have to pay a pretty significant amount in taxes this year because of realized

gains.

The good news which far outweighs the bad news is that the gains I made absolutely blow away the taxes I have to pay, meaning

I will take the good news over the bad news in instances like this 101 times out of 100!!

Back sometime much later today!!

ps The large unrealized gains are on deck but I am not going to worry about those until next year assuming they hold!!

Tokens

Special Forces Destroy DEW Plane​

By Michael Baxter

View attachment 85079

United States Special Forces on March 5 destroyed an Air Force Boeing 747 that had been airborne over the Texas Panhandle when inexplicable fires erupted on February 26, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

The YAL is a modified Boeing 747 with an airborne laser (ABL). It was a collaborative project conceived in 2004 by the Department of Defense, the Air Force, and DARPA as a testbed for intercepting and destroying tactical ballistic missiles while in the boost phase. In 2011, then-Secretary of Defense Gates announced the project’s cancellation, claiming the airframe would need a more potent laser (20-30X) to prove viable on evolving battlefields such as Iran, and adding that the development of such a weapon was financially and technologically infeasible given the current state of technology. In February 2012, the prototype—ostensibly the only one produced–landed at Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona, where it was purportedly placed in storage at the “boneyard” operated by the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group until it was ultimately scrapped in September 2014 after all usable parts were removed.

Our sources, however, said the decommissioning story was a ruse to conceal a catastrophic accident. As the story goes, technicians were evaluating an upgraded chemical oxygen iodine laser (COIL) when the platform misfired and vaporized the airplane and six workers. What the Air Force placed in the “boneyard” was a plastic and Styrofoam mockup, our source said.

Moreover, the DOD built four YAL-style aircraft for $26 billion, including development and research. YAL-2, of which there is no public record, caused the Texas Panhandle fires.

On March 4, White Hats learned that YAL-2 took off from Fresno Yosemite International—a joint military-civilian airport—at 3:00 a.m., February 26, and flew southeast toward the Texas Panhandle. It reached Amarillo airspace approximately 2.5 hours later, loitering there at an altitude of 37,000 feet for another 45 minutes. During that time, the plane circled above Pampa and Fritch, Texas, uncoincidentally close to what would be named the Grapevine Creek and Smokehouse Creek fires, the most devastating in Texas’ history. YAL-2 then climbed to 39,000 feet and flew northeast, landing eventually at Wright-Patterson Airforce Base in Dayton, Ohio.

Since a YAL holds 64,000 gallons of fuel and can remain airborne for 16 hours at cruise speed without mid-air refueling, the roughly 8-hour trip was well within its tolerance.

Our source would not share how White Hats obtained evidence of the flight’s existence—it does not appear on publicly available flight tracking applications—but said the proof compelled General Eric M. Smith to orchestrate a surgical, boots-on-the-ground operation, hopefully before YAL-2 again took to the skies.

“General Smith considered inquiring with supposedly friendly forces at Wright-Patterson, but then figured he better not. If any of them were double agents, they could’ve told the Deep State and got that plane in the air right away. Discretion is the better part of valor,” our source said.

The general asked 5th Special Forces Group commander Brent Lindemen to task his best soldiers with infiltrating the base and finding and destroying the plane.

Special Forces clandestinely penetrated the base at 1:00 a.m., March 5, and identified a hangar they believed housed YAL-2, as it was the only one guarded by four United States Air Force Security Forces members, the branch’s equivalent of Army MPs. Special Forces immobilized them using non-lethal force prior to entering the hangar and rigging the airframe with incendiary charges and accelerants attenuated to render the aircraft and laser worthless, without triggering a concussive explosion. YAL-2 burned to a crisp, a fitting end for a plane that itself caused unimaginable destruction.

White Hats received official confirmation of the plane’s destruction that afternoon. U.S. Army Cyber Command overheard a phone conversation between a high-ranking Air Force officer and a Democrat in the House of Representatives who is also a member of the House Armed Services Committee. The officer said, “Looks like we lost one.”

Our source was disinclined to share additional operation details, saying doing so could hinder the hunt for YAL-3 and YAL-4, the crew of YAL-2, and officials who had foreknowledge of the flight.

“We’ll destroy those planes and get the responsible parties,” our source said. “I think it’s safe to say anyone involved will get a rope around their neck.

Real Raw News is aware that other airborne or orbital DEW platforms exist. It’s broadly accepted among qualified researchers that similar tech was used against the Murrah building in 1995 and the Twin Towers in 2001. This article focuses only on the specific plane responsible for the Texas inferno.

Our source said YAL-2 caused the Maui fires, but we have not heard enough about that incident to write an article.

As an aside, it’s both frightening and amusing that reality mimics Hollywood: Airborne DEWs were first seen in the 1985 film Real Genius, in which a group of college nerds build a fifty-megawatt laser for the Air Force, only to sabotage it after realizing the government planned to use it as a weapon of mass destruction.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is a WAR!" - CIC Trump recently at the border after visiting the National Guard (video previously posted by yours truly).

Yes, this is a WAR - FAKE "news" TARDS trolling and spamming this thread have NO CLUE what the hell is going on and what's at stake. ZERO! Not even 1% perspective. Not even a slight understanding of the enemy we are facing.

TARDS are OBSESSED and caught up in their endless LAWFARE bullshit, which is all it is... BULLSHIT!

:popcorn:
A post this good deserves an encore.

Tokens
What a miserable week for the Tards.

First, they watch in stupefied horror as Trump rolls to an easy sweep on Super Tuesday.

Then their Jack-off Queen drops out of the race.

Followed by the humiliation of the SOTU debacle.

And to cap it off, one of their DEW planes is torched by the White Hats and burnt to a crisp.

Utter defeat and humiliation!

AGAIN!!!

Tokens
What a miserable week for the Tards.

First, they watch in stupefied horror as Trump rolls to an easy sweep on Super Tuesday.

Then their Jack-off Queen drops out of the race.

Followed by the humiliation of the SOTU debacle.

And to cap it off, one of their DEW planes is torched by the White Hats and burnt to a crisp.

Utter defeat and humiliation!

AGAIN!!!

Only the dumbest oi the dumb can be wrong 100% of the time!

And tards are a special kind of stupid, indeed.

So stupid a certain someone actually thinks he is the "chosen one" doing "god's work".

But this is only true if being "chosen" means being selected by his mail order bride and Satan is his "god".

Tokens
Only the dumbest oi the dumb can be wrong 100% of the time!

And tards are a special kind of stupid, indeed.

So stupid a certain someone actually thinks he is the "chosen one" doing "god's work".

But this is only true if being "chosen" means being selected by his mail order bride and Satan is his "god".
Tards must love losing - they keep coming back for more!!

Tokens
From www.HenryMakow.com

(l. Joseph Lapido, 45)

Dr. Joseph Lapido is the most inspiring Black leader since MLK. He tells Tucker Carlson foreign DNA could enter your cells through the mRNA COVID vax and change your DNA -- and humanity itself -- forever. Sounds nutty. It's not. "Absolutely that could happen," says Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general of Florida told Tucker. He said he always had a sinister feeling about the "vaccine" rollout and believes the damage to the human DNA is intentional.

Think about it folks. They are banning a vaccine that has been mandated for over a billion people.

Comments on video--"I left a $30 an hour job because I wouldn't take the jab. The so called silly supervisor signified that I was putting the med center at risk because I refused even though i had to test twice a week! My co-workers stayed sick with COVID and other ailments, while I never was sick. Co workers stopped talking to me and wrongly tried to drive me out! Im sooo glad I left AND DIDN'T TAKE THAT POISON! I trusted in God!"

--"My good friend blogged about this and warned everyone, he lost his job, no place to live and was faced with being homeless at 66. So, he took his own life. This was his fight, and everyone mocked and laughed at him, called him a conspiracy theorist, this government took his life, they killed him."
--
Florida State Surgeon General Calls for Halt in the Use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/FLDOH/bulletins/3816863

DNA integration could theoretically impact a human's oncogenes - the genes which can transform a healthy cell into a cancerous cell.

DNA integration may result in chromosomal instability.
The Guidance for Industry discusses biodistribution of DNA vaccines and how such integration could affect unintended parts of the body including blood, heart, brain, liver, kidney, bone marrow, ovaries/testes, lung, draining lymph nodes, spleen, the site of administration and subcutis at injection site.

----

Cancer risk soars 52% among fully vaccinated aged 15-59, pathologist finds

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-10-cancer-risk-increases-52-percent-fully-vaccinated.html
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-10-cancer-risk-increases-52-percent-fully-vaccinated.html

According to Pavic, 65 percent of all carcinoma cases among people aged 15 through 59 received one or more injections for the Chinese Virus, this with a 55 percent vaccination rate overall in the same age group.

Calculated out, this means that getting jabbed for COVID increases one's risk of this particular form of cancer by 52 percent, something that was not disclosed when the shots were pushed through Operation Warp Speed.

Tokens
More from www.HenryMakow.com

Just a ton of good info there today.

Examining Patent 060606 and Understanding the Covid Vaxxed Cyborgs

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=M935197XMSD5

This is how they will turn people into A.I.'s !!!!!
-

Whitney Webb: Globalists Plan to Impose CBDC on Unsuspecting Americans thru Stable Coins

https://needtoknow.news/2024/03/whi...-on-unsuspecting-americans-thru-stable-coins/

Webb said that the US Department of Justice (DOJ) holds an "insane" amount of Bitcoin. She said that with Binance many people in the DOJ have access to every transaction on the exchange from now going forward, but also everything in the past. What happens if they flag past transactions and retroactively start seizing wallets? She said they could do that.

--sounds increasingly wild
-

ramadan-jeru-reuters.jpg.jpg

Israeli forces attack Muslim worshippers at al-Aqsa during first night of Ramadan
Video footage showed Israeli forces beating worshippers walking to prayers at the holy site, while others were forbidden from entering

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...orshippers-al-aqsa-during-first-night-ramadan
-

Houthi leader promises 'more surprises' for US, Israeli ships

Houthi leader Abdul-Malik al-Houthi announced on Thursday that the group had carried out 96 missile and drone attacks over the past five months, targeting 61 ships in the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-791263?

The Houthis also confirmed that they had introduced submarine warfare into their operations.
-

Encore--THE SCAMDEMIC WAS A U.S. MILITARY PSYOP -- A REVIEW
https://www.fromrome.info/2024/03/09/the-scamdemic-was-a-u-s-military-psyop-a-review/
https://www.fromrome.info/2024/03/09/the-scamdemic-was-a-u-s-military-psyop-a-review/

"The leaders of the world are psychopathic murderers and must be removed from office. A good number of Catholic Bishops, too, are complicit and will be damned for ever for what they did. You owe no obedience in Christ to someone who tried to kill you. Live it. Say it to everyone. -- While as Christians, if they repent and ask forgiveness, we can forgive, politically we must never forgive or forget but remove all these persons from power and never promote or vote for them ever again.

--
marx-satanist.jpg

Russ Winter-- Portrait of Evil: Karl Marx, a Disciple of Hell on Earth

The Evil we have embraced in the form of Communism
https://www.winterwatch.net/2024/03/portrait-of-evil-karl-marx-a-disciple-of-hell-on-earth/
https://www.winterwatch.net/2024/03/portrait-of-evil-karl-marx-a-disciple-of-hell-on-earth/
-
Reader---"Your link on Christian pastors pushing the Covid jab. Being a Christian, former pastor (and unvaxxed forever), and fully aware of the situation in so many congregations in which evangelical pastors and churches went overboard to get fully jabbed in Jesus name, it astonished me at first, but there is a link or two. One link is fear, which is joined at the hip with conformity. This psychology is unfortunately deeply intertwined with the herd mentality that the devil exploits in churches with his typical methods of shame and blame. The other link is that of the false Jew, the zionists, the synagogue of satan, and their dominance of media, modern medicine, and the false notion of the modern murderous, immoral zionist state being the "chosen people". I appreciate your clarity and information. I appreciate your showing the interconnection between secret societies such as the masonic lodge and the synagogue of satan.

Tokens
More from www.HenryMakow.com

Just a ton of good info there today.

Examining Patent 060606 and Understanding the Covid Vaxxed Cyborgs

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=M935197XMSD5

This is how they will turn people into A.I.'s !!!!!
-

Whitney Webb: Globalists Plan to Impose CBDC on Unsuspecting Americans thru Stable Coins

https://needtoknow.news/2024/03/whi...-on-unsuspecting-americans-thru-stable-coins/

Webb said that the US Department of Justice (DOJ) holds an "insane" amount of Bitcoin. She said that with Binance many people in the DOJ have access to every transaction on the exchange from now going forward, but also everything in the past. What happens if they flag past transactions and retroactively start seizing wallets? She said they could do that.

--sounds increasingly wild
-

ramadan-jeru-reuters.jpg.jpg

Israeli forces attack Muslim worshippers at al-Aqsa during first night of Ramadan
Video footage showed Israeli forces beating worshippers walking to prayers at the holy site, while others were forbidden from entering

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...orshippers-al-aqsa-during-first-night-ramadan
-

Houthi leader promises 'more surprises' for US, Israeli ships

Houthi leader Abdul-Malik al-Houthi announced on Thursday that the group had carried out 96 missile and drone attacks over the past five months, targeting 61 ships in the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-791263?

The Houthis also confirmed that they had introduced submarine warfare into their operations.
-

Encore--THE SCAMDEMIC WAS A U.S. MILITARY PSYOP -- A REVIEW

"The leaders of the world are psychopathic murderers and must be removed from office. A good number of Catholic Bishops, too, are complicit and will be damned for ever for what they did. You owe no obedience in Christ to someone who tried to kill you. Live it. Say it to everyone. -- While as Christians, if they repent and ask forgiveness, we can forgive, politically we must never forgive or forget but remove all these persons from power and never promote or vote for them ever again.

--
marx-satanist.jpg

Russ Winter-- Portrait of Evil: Karl Marx, a Disciple of Hell on Earth

The Evil we have embraced in the form of Communism
-
Reader---"Your link on Christian pastors pushing the Covid jab. Being a Christian, former pastor (and unvaxxed forever), and fully aware of the situation in so many congregations in which evangelical pastors and churches went overboard to get fully jabbed in Jesus name, it astonished me at first, but there is a link or two. One link is fear, which is joined at the hip with conformity. This psychology is unfortunately deeply intertwined with the herd mentality that the devil exploits in churches with his typical methods of shame and blame. The other link is that of the false Jew, the zionists, the synagogue of satan, and their dominance of media, modern medicine, and the false notion of the modern murderous, immoral zionist state being the "chosen people". I appreciate your clarity and information. I appreciate your showing the interconnection between secret societies such as the masonic lodge and the synagogue of satan.
I have been very busy today with taxes and other matters.

Just in case you missed it earlier:

Henry Makow (savethemales.ca) – Bias and Credibility​

Henry Makow (Savethemales) - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible

Henry Makow (Savethemales) - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• overall, Henry Makow promotes pure tin foil hat conspiracies with a healthy dosage of hate against women, LGBTQ, and Jews. The website lacks credibility on every level.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT CONSPIRACY
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: EXCELLENT
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2001, Henry Makow is a men’s rights activist and conspiracy theorist. Savethemales.ca is the website for Makow delivering news articles and opinions. The website is based in Canada.
Read our profile on Canadian media and government.

Funded by / Ownership

The website does not clearly disclose ownership, but it is assumed to be owned by Henry Makow. Advertising generates revenue.

Analysis / Bias

Savethemales.ca’s primary purpose is to expose Makow’s perceived evils of feminism and the New World Order. Henry Makow also has a strong anti-Jewish sentiment as he had a human rights complaint filed against him by the Canadian Jewish Congress when he described Jews as “cancer.” Henry Makow is also a 9/11 truther and firmly believes the Illuminati controls the world. In 2021, the website frequently published misinformation about Coronavirus and vaccines, such as this #Scamdemic – Are We Headed for Recovery or Dystopia?

RX Member
Tokens
Hey Lightweight

How many hours combined did you waste watching the SHAM Committee hearings then the nightly recap from the warmest and the brightest ?

Any idea why the limo driver‘s testimony was withheld until today after a R lead committee was formed to investigate the investigators ?

SUCKER !

House aide Cassidy Hutchinson made in her June 2022 testimony to the J6 Committee. The transcript from the driver was also never released by the J6 Committee… It was only revealed today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baseballman7890
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com