IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search

Tokens

I am not going to contradict myself and be inconsistent such as is the case with sheriff joe, sbd and their puppet doctorsuccess

and try to claim that this poll really means all that much as there is still a long way to go and a lot can happen as well as some polls

that Trump is ahead in the all-important swing states!!

That said, I do stick to my condition that if and when all of the most respected polls show at any point that Biden is in the lead over

Trump in consecutive samples of polling data, at that point it will be all over for Trump and he will not come back to retake the lead and

that the polling data for him will simply get worse and not better from that point on!!

Handicapper
Tokens
UK over 1st half! 🚬

NY judge going to release Trump decision today? How's Stormy doing....
Oops a few missed 3's short .. 🕳️

1st half over and game totals end..just win!

RX Member
Tokens

I am not going to contradict myself and be inconsistent such as is the case with sheriff joe, sbd and their puppet doctorsuccess

and try to claim that this poll really means all that much as there is still a long way to go and a lot can happen as well as some polls

That said, I do stick to my condition that if and when all of the most respected polls show at any point that Biden is in the lead over

Trump in consecutive samples of polling data, at that point it will be all over for Trump and he will not come back to retake the lead and

that the polling data for him will simply get worse and not better from that point on!!

Quinnipiac
Final 3 polls in 2020.

National: Biden +11 (Actual D+4.4)
OH: Biden +4 (Actual R+8.1)
FL: Biden +5 (Actual R+3.3)

And now a surge towards the useful idiot since December where he leads by 6 as the RCP average has Trump at close to +4 .

🤣 😂 😂 😂

Tokens
Quinnipiac
Final 3 polls in 2020.

National: Biden +11 (Actual D+4.4)
OH: Biden +4 (Actual R+8.1)
FL: Biden +5 (Actual R+3.3)

And now a surge towards the useful idiot since December where he leads by 6 as the RCP average has Trump at close to +4 .

🤣 😂 😂 😂
As my only post to you today;

First of all I clearly stated the poll has to be taken with a grain of salt as lots of time to go and lots can happen in the ways of news,

conviction, perception and who the candidates will be, etc.

Conversely, you are inconsistent in that when you see any kind of polling data that favors Trump, you use a static approach

as what is today will be in the future also and block out everything that can happen that could change the polling data like would

you believe a Trump conviction that you either bury under the rug and/or or berate the polling data that clearly shows that Trump

will lose a LOT of voters if he is convicted!!

Your refusal/inability to consider anything that could possibly refute your predetermined conclusion is why

I limit my direct posts to you to one a day!!

See you tomorrow!!

RX Member
Tokens

First of all I clearly stated the poll has to be taken with a grain of salt as lots of time to go and lots can happen in the ways of news,

Conversely, you are inconsistent in that when you see any kind of polling data that favors Trump, you use a static approach

as what is today will be in the future also and block out everything that can happen that could change the polling data like would

you believe a Trump conviction that you either bury under the rug and/or or berate the polling data that clearly shows that Trump

Your refusal/inability to consider anything that could possibly refute your predetermined conclusion is why

See you tomorrow!!

It needed to be taken with a grain of salt yet you needed to post it with comments about if and WHEN the tide turns towards the useful idiot it’s lights out for Trump .

You’re so dumb it’s comical . Seek help for the TDS and keep whacking it hard for a Trump conviction clown . You’re gonna need more than that . You see , them black folk are starting to leave the
plantation and James Carville wants them to know they ain’t black .

PS
Smart move limiting the engagement on your part .

Tokens
From www.InfoStormer.com

He's talking about Tards here.

James O’Keefe managed to get a homosexual White House cyber security official named Charlie Kraiger to reveal confidential information to him. Kraiger hilariously thought he was on a gay date with O’Keefe and revealed various things going on inside the White House.

The revelations themselves aren’t really all that interesting. They’re basically just confirmation of what we already know. The interesting aspect of the video is that it shows conclusively how homosexuals are highly untrustworthy and unreliable people. This faggot Kraiger is involved in high level cyber security shit for the government and here he is just willfully revealing all sorts of sensitive stuff to someone he just met. All because he thinks he’s going to have a chance to do sodomy and anal sex after a dinner date.

BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBidenmental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”
“I'm just telling you what I've heard…… pic.twitter.com/75Wdw03DHs 2
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 31, 2024
Kraiger nuked some of his social media accounts after the video dropped.

BREAKING: Charlie Kraeger , White House cybersecurity official, has DELETED his LinkedIn account and X account, but we’ve saved everything and it’ll be in this thread… https://t.co/Nf7fhJSSwO
Tinder: pic.twitter.com/7bNW3UdC74
Facebook: pic.twitter.com/tF6owRVGiu
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) February 1, 2024
Homosexuals are a scourge. They all need to be shoved back into the closet. That’s why I endorse public executions of homosexuals. This will encourage them to go back into the closet.

The bottom line is that homosexuals are natural traitors which is one of the reasons why Jews have been so keen to elevate them into a privileged status. Of course as we have seen here, homosexuals are totally unreliable and will say and do anything for a chance to do abominable sex acts. They can’t be trusted with any sort of secret or sensitive information.

Tokens

See you tomorrow!!
It looks like Lenny Lenbo, the ULTIMATE Trump fellator, just became unhinged with my initial post about the latest polling data

and then showed his paranoia by begging the question and poisoning the well and trying to put words in my mouth that I didn't say

with my subsequent post along with name-calling and insults rather than to refute swhat I stated, and have DOCUMENTED about

him not just tonight but in the years he has been posting in this thread and the original one!!

But then again why should expect anything different from Lenny THE COWARD, a person who is a scared rabbit who does not

have the courage of his convictions and who has run away and hid EVERY SINGLE TIME I have asked him a pertinent question,

which if he answered truthfully would be in complete disagreement with sbd and sheriff joe!!

For me, this shows how immature he is in that he doesn't have the balls/confidence to say he disagrees with the folks I cited in ANY

matter because of his fear that it might sbd and sheriff angry with him-poor baby!!

Talk about a bottom-of-the-barrel LOSER and societal dreg!!

Tokens
It needed to be taken with a grain of salt yet you needed to post it with comments about if and WHEN the tide turns towards the useful idiot it’s lights out for Trump .

You’re so dumb it’s comical . Seek help for the TDS and keep whacking it hard for a Trump conviction clown . You’re gonna need more than that . You see , them black folk are starting to leave the
plantation and James Carville wants them to know they ain’t black .

PS
Smart move limiting the engagement on your part .
The useful idiot won the last election by 8 million votes.

Must still sting.

:sad2: :sad2::sad2::pig::pig::pig::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rx Normal
Tokens
Warriors Creed - I Am a Soldier (Author unknown)

I am a soldier in the army of God.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.

The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.

Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of Warfare.

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire.

I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity.

I will either retire in this Army or die in this Army; but, I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out.

I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable.

If my God needs me, I am there.

I am a soldier.

I am not a baby.

I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.

I am a soldier.

No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.

I am a soldier.

I am not a wimp.

I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name, and building His kingdom.

No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts.

I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for, or catered to.

I am committed.

I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around.

I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside.

I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit.

When Jesus called me into this Army, I had nothing.

If I end up with nothing, I will still come out even.

I will win.

My God will supply all my needs.

I am more than a conqueror.

I will always triumph.

I can do all things through Christ.

Devils cannot defeat me.

People cannot disillusion me.

Weather cannot weary me.

Sickness cannot stop me.

Battles cannot beat me.

Money cannot buy me.

Governments cannot silence me, and hell cannot handle me!

I am a soldier.

Even death cannot destroy me.

For when my Commander calls me from this battlefield, He will promote me to a captain.

I am a soldier, in the Army, I'm marching, claiming victory.

I will not give up.

I will not turn around.

I am a soldier, marching Heaven bound.

For God and Country that our children will always be free.

Where We Go One We Go All

Tokens
👉 BREAKING: BIDEN ADMINISTRATION HAS DECLARED BITCOIN A FEDERAL “EMERGENCY”

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 6.53.52 AM.png

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tokens
Warriors Creed - I Am a Soldier (Author unknown)

I am a soldier in the army of God.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.

The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.

Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of Warfare.

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire.

I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity.

I will either retire in this Army or die in this Army; but, I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out.

I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable.

If my God needs me, I am there.

I am a soldier.

I am not a baby.

I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.

I am a soldier.

No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.

I am a soldier.

I am not a wimp.

I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name, and building His kingdom.

No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts.

I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, cared for, or catered to.

I am committed.

I cannot have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around.

I cannot be discouraged enough to turn me aside.

I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit.

When Jesus called me into this Army, I had nothing.

If I end up with nothing, I will still come out even.

I will win.

My God will supply all my needs.

I am more than a conqueror.

I will always triumph.

I can do all things through Christ.

Devils cannot defeat me.

People cannot disillusion me.

Weather cannot weary me.

Sickness cannot stop me.

Battles cannot beat me.

Money cannot buy me.

Governments cannot silence me, and hell cannot handle me!

I am a soldier.

Even death cannot destroy me.

For when my Commander calls me from this battlefield, He will promote me to a captain.

I am a soldier, in the Army, I'm marching, claiming victory.

I will not give up.

I will not turn around.

I am a soldier, marching Heaven bound.

For God and Country that our children will always be free.

Where We Go One We Go All
Obviously the orange encrusted buffoon didn't write that.

There's nothing about suckers and losers in there.

Or bone spurs.

Tokens
From www.InfoStormer.com

He's talking about Tards here.

James O’Keefe managed to get a homosexual White House cyber security official named Charlie Kraiger to reveal confidential information to him. Kraiger hilariously thought he was on a gay date with O’Keefe and revealed various things going on inside the White House.

The revelations themselves aren’t really all that interesting. They’re basically just confirmation of what we already know. The interesting aspect of the video is that it shows conclusively how homosexuals are highly untrustworthy and unreliable people. This faggot Kraiger is involved in high level cyber security shit for the government and here he is just willfully revealing all sorts of sensitive stuff to someone he just met. All because he thinks he’s going to have a chance to do sodomy and anal sex after a dinner date.

Kraiger nuked some of his social media accounts after the video dropped.

Homosexuals are a scourge. They all need to be shoved back into the closet. That’s why I endorse public executions of homosexuals. This will encourage them to go back into the closet.

The bottom line is that homosexuals are natural traitors which is one of the reasons why Jews have been so keen to elevate them into a privileged status. Of course as we have seen here, homosexuals are totally unreliable and will say and do anything for a chance to do abominable sex acts. They can’t be trusted with any sort of secret or sensitive information.
You forgot to include Blacks, Hispanics and anyone else who is not a white supremacist/neo-Nazi/fascist advocate!!

RX Member
Tokens

FYI

FYI same professor

🤣

Donald Trump may have strong grounds for appeal in his New York fraud trial as there is only "very weak" evidence that anyone was hurt due to his actions, a law professor has said.

Tokens

I stand by this prediction and when I see two consecutive polling universal data outside the margin of error that Trump is trailing

Biden, I will openly declare the 2024 Election over and that Trump is going to lose if he is the nominee no matter whether

he is running against Biden or anyone else.

I also declare that if I am wrong and Trump does regain the lead after being behind for two consecutive polling data, I will

come up here and admit my error, unlike Lenny, sheriff joe and sbd who run away and hide when they make a prediction

that does not come true with the most glaring in the case of sheriff joe and sbd being Trump's devolution which they have

predicted many hundreds of times for the last three years is IMMINENT and has not even remotely come true!!

didn't make the

Rx Normal
Tokens
Now That Trump Has Wrapped up GOP Nomination and Leads Biden in Every Swing State, Here are the 11 Things Desperate Democrats are Willing to Do to Win

By Wayne Allyn Root

This country is such a mess under Joe Biden. It’s hard to even believe what’s happening is real. How can this many things be going wrong at once? It seems like fiction. Or a nightmare.

If you ever pitched this as a screenplay in Hollywood, they’d laugh you out of town.

The borders are open and millions of foreign migrants, murderers, terrorists, rapists, and dangerous military-age males from Hamas, Hezbollah, MS-13, and our mortal enemy China are pouring in.

Crime is out of control. In Washington DC, a former Trump administration official was just carjacked and almost killed on a busy street just blocks from the White House.

In New York City, a mob of illegal aliens beat two NYPD cops in the middle of a busy street. Then after being arrested, they were released within hours with “no bail.”

Biden says the economy is roaring, yet UPS just laid off 12,000 employees nationwide. UPS obviously knows Biden is lying.

Inflation is still raging- ask Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. She just admitted high prices are here to stay. But I didn’t need Janet Yellen to tell me. Almost everything I spend my money on is at record highs- my electric bill, car insurance, health insurance, groceries, and restaurant bills.

Even worse is the weaponization of government. It feels like we are living in prewar Nazi Germany. Just days ago, a jury convicted a group of peaceful, pro-Life, religious Americans, of “conspiracy” for praying and singing hymns at an abortion clinic. They face 11 years in prison.

And then there are wars starting around the globe under Biden.

Things are so bad, the number one question I get asked at parties is, “Wayne, tell us…what is coming first- a civil war, or World War 3? Can we fight both at the same time? Is that possible?”

Everyone is stocking up on guns in preparation for what’s coming.

It’s no wonder 4-times-indicted-President Trump is beating the pants off Joe Biden. According to the latest Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll, Trump is winning by wide margins in all seven swing states. He’s up by 10 points in North Carolina, 8 points in Nevada and Georgia.

Two things are now crystal clear…

A) Trump has the GOP nomination wrapped up. It’s over. Trump is the nominee. In the Nevada caucus coming up next week, Trump will win 100% of the delegates. That’s already guaranteed.

B) And in the general election, Biden is finished. The stink on him is so bad, nothing can turn it around at this point. The Biden brand is poison.

Democrats are like Kevin Costner in the movie “No Way Out.”

Desperate Democrats no longer have any choice- they have to rig the election. If Trump gets back in the White House, Democrats are going to prison. Some may wind up serving life in prison (or worse) for treason.

Knowing these corrupt creeps and traitors like I do, here is a list of what I believe is coming down the pike in the next nine months, courtesy of the Democrat playbook…

1. We could see more indictments of President Trump from now through the election. Maybe even a big one out of left field close to the election- a so-called “October Surprise.”

2. They will try to convict President Trump before the November election- and if possible, lead him out of the courtroom in handcuffs, straight to prison.

3. They will keep trying to disqualify President Trump- at least until they get a final ruling out of the Supreme Court.

4. If all else fails, I fear the Deep State will try to assassinate President Trump. They really are that evil.

5. And if all that fails, Biden will drop out of the race for health reasons, and Democrats will choose MICHELLE OBAMA as their 2024 Presidential nominee. I’m no Johnny-come-lately to this prediction. I made it in print a year ago- on January 30th, 2023. This election will be a heavyweight matchup of Trump vs Obama.

6. In conjunction with all of the above, Democrats will try their best to start World War 3 as both a WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction), and to stir up patriotism for the incumbent Democrat president.

7. Democrats could cancel the election with the country paralyzed by waves of deadly terror attacks (that Biden welcomed in with his open borders)…or EMP attack that cripples our water, sewage, electric grid and infrastructure.

8. China will invade Taiwan this year. China needs to move before the election- while the brain-dead man with dementia and diapers, who is bribed and blackmailed by China, is still in control.

9. The Covid pandemic was just a trial run. Another pandemic might strike America in the runup to the election- but this one will be far deadlier. This will result in panic, hysteria and a 100% mail-in ballot election (the perfect recipe for voter fraud).

10. BLM was just a trial run. Expect mass anarchy in the runup to the election, but much larger than BLM in the summer of 2020- this time involving not just disgruntled black rioters and looters, but millions of illegal aliens, and pro-Palestinian, anti-America, anti-Israel protestors.

11. And most importantly, combine everything above with the same gameplan from 2020…

*Mail-in ballots combined with no Voter ID

*Ballot Harvesting (that is a crime everywhere else in the world, but America).

*Unsupervised Ballot drop boxes

*No signature match on ballots

*Billions of dollars spent on “election integrity” by globalist billionaires- with the real purpose to rig the turnout in favor of Democrats.

*Social media will rig the election by censoring the news feed to allow only fake positive news about Democrats and only negative stories about Trump.

And of course, the simplest scam of all…

*Keep counting votes for days after Election Night until Democrats win.

Count on much of that, or all of that happening over the next nine months.

Wanna bet?

:popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drhusaingheewala1
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com