IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search

Tokens
Several things here:

Speaking for myself, if you consider me of low IQ, shouldn't you engage me in debate and destroy anything I post rather than

PRETEND to ignore me and/or is it a case of deciding like a bully "Uh-oh this is one guy to stay away from!! lol

Don't feel bad, though, because sheriff hoe, doctorsuccess and yoru new fellow slime have decided to do it also!!

Also and this is an observation only:

From the time that the ORIGINAL IVY thread was started in March of 2020 until it along with everyone else was shut down in the Rubber

Room in July of this year, virtually the only participants were me and wilbur with an occasional post from schmirt

and habsburger on our side and and you and Lenbo on the other with sheriff joe making his appearance on a sporadic basis late in the gam.

For a while, I was not on ignore and you attempted to debate me but once you realized that you were no match for me because

of my actual documentation especially in your 99.8 FAILED prediction category and most notably with Trump's reinstatement/devolution,

you decided to out me or should I say PRETEND to put me on ignore.

Fast forward to the transfer of the thread to the Political Section in July and the emergence of sheriff joe.

Gradually since the thread was moved over here, sheriff joe took it upon himself to usurp authority in this thread to

the point now where he is the main and dominating player whereas you have been reduced to a small contributor who for the most

part simply utters a few See Spot Run phrases, cliches, mantras and repeated hackneyed expressions each day.

Second in command here is Lenny Lenbo although his reasons for being here are for the most part to act as a condom

and protective shield to defend Trump against any and all charges, in short doing his self-anointed duty of protecting

his "deity!!"

Third in line is now doctor success, who to be fair is nothing but a brown-nosing flunky for you and sheriff joe and is not

intelligent enough to offer much original thought!!

You are #4 for now although the Magaman and a couple of others of late have decided to come over here on a more regular basis!!

I am not sure I can draw any conclusions from all of this other than to say that on your side anyways, these folks have stolen

your thunder from the one who was the kingpin and stirred the straw on your end to a mere choir boy!!

ps PERHAPS YOU SHOULD WRITE TO YOUR REP. IN CONGRESS TO ASK HIM TO PETITION CONGRESS FOR SOME

MONEY TO STOP THE UNSURRRECTION AND COUP D'ETAT IN THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO RESTORE YOU TO YOUR

RIGHTFUL DICTATOR STATUS IN THIS THREAD OR TO CONTACT THE SAME FOLKS WHO ARE GOING TO DEVOLUTION

TRUMP TO DO THE SAMEE FOR YOU!!
Now that roadreeler just posted something, I want to sincerely apologize to him/her for not including their name in my previous

post as another person who has migrated over this thread to and strut their stuff, which in turn eventually will lead him/her

to become another person to move up on the ladder and in turn move sbd down!!

Tokens

Perhaps Mr Parrot/ brown-nosing/sbd/sheriff ass-kissing guy, you should wait for at least a few minutes after I post

something to post something in return if you have any hope of people believing that I am on ignore!!

This is actually the best and most appropriate version of this song!! lol

Tokens

In a recent interview with Salon, David Rothkopf was much more pointed and direct:

They're just not comparable. Joe Biden is a good man, a dedicated and effective public servant who's trying to do a good job, who believes in our institutions, who believes in our values, who believes in alliances, who believes people are fundamentally good, and who is the kind of person that Donald Trump thinks is a sucker. Donald Trump is a bad man; he is all about himself. He doesn't care. He has no moral code whatsoever. He doesn't believe in the rule of law. He doesn't believe in the Constitution. He doesn't believe in American values…. How can those Republicans and others on the right say that they stand with Israel while they support Donald Trump who is an antisemite.
Via email, Rick Wilson, who is cofounder of the pro-democracy group The Lincoln Project said this about the profound differences between Trump and Biden as reinforced by their reactions to the terrorist attacks on Israel by Hamas:

President Biden has demonstrated great moral leadership and resolve in supporting Israel in the fight against terrorism and hatred. He understands that freedom and individual rights must be supported through strength, deterrence, international alliances, and, when necessary, force. Stopping authoritarianism abroad helps to prevent it from gaining ground here in the United States.
Trump on the other hand, is a transactional actor only concerned about how he can exploit this movement for his own personal benefit. He cares nothing about human rights and renewing democracy.

Tokens
back to disfunction.....vote in 50 mins

The vote planned for Friday morning will cap a tumultuous 24 hours for House Republicans, who spent Thursday fighting among themselves in closed-door meetings, trading blame and insults, and casting about for a way forward as they failed again to coalesce around a speaker candidate. By Thursday evening, Mr. Jordan appeared no closer to winning the post.

“He needed to know there is no way forward for his speakership,” Representative John Rutherford of Florida, one of the holdouts, told reporters after meeting with Mr. Jordan.Earlier Thursday, in the face of unyielding opposition, Mr. Jordan proposed to hit pause on his candidacy and support a plan being floated by centrist lawmakers in both parties that would temporarily give the interim speaker, Representative Patrick T. McHenry of North Carolina, explicit power to conduct legislative business.

That proposal met with furious backlash from rank-and-file Republicans, including many of Mr. Jordan’s far-right supporters, who said empowering Mr. McHenry — a stand-in appointed to his post after the ouster of Mr. McCarthy — would effectively cede control of the House floor to Democrats and set a bad precedent.

“It’s a giant mistake to give the Democrats control of a Republican majority,” said Representative Jim Banks of Indiana, who backs Mr. Jordan. He added: “What they’re doing right now is walking the Republicans off the plank. We don’t deserve the majority if we go along with a plan to give the Democrats control over the House of Representatives. It’s a giant betrayal to Republicans.”

Within hours, Mr. Jordan reversed course again and said he would move forward with his bid to try to win the post quickly.

“We made the pitch to members on the resolution as the way to lower the temperature and get back to work,” Mr. Jordan said on Thursday. “We decided that wasn’t where we were going to go. I’m still running for speaker. I plan to go to the floor and get the votes and win this race.”

RX Member
Tokens

In a recent interview with Salon, David Rothkopf was much more pointed and direct:

Via email, Rick Wilson, who is cofounder of the pro-democracy group The Lincoln Project said this about the profound differences between Trump and Biden as reinforced by their reactions to the terrorist attacks on Israel by Hamas:

I thought there was no such thing as the Deep State Lightweight . Isn’t just a right wing conspiracy ? But yet the guy in the link in the article you posted (Rothkopf) wrote a book all about how the “Deep State Saved the Nation “

American Resistance is the first book to chronicle the unprecedented role so many in the government were forced to play and the consequences of their actions during the Trump administration. From Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his brother Yevgeny, to Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, to Bill Taylor, Fiona Hill, and the official who first called himself "Anonymous"--Miles Taylor, among others, Rothkopf examines the resistance movement that slowly built in Washington. Drawing from first hand testimonies, deep background and research, American Resistance shows how when the President threatened to run amok, a few key figures rose in defiance. It reveals the conflict within the Department of Justice over actively seeking instances of election fraud and abuse to help the president illegally retain power, and multiple battles within the White House over the influence of Jared and Ivanka, and in particular the extraordinary efforts to get them security clearances even after they were denied to them.

Bye bug !

Splat !

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!
Tokens
I thought there was no such thing as the Deep State Lightweight . Isn’t just a right wing conspiracy ? But yet the guy in the link in the article you posted wrote a book all about how the “Deep State Saved the Nation “

Bye bug !

Splat
They cant even keep track of the BS.....cant blame the dunce....even the guys running the Middle East propaganda cant keep track about
what TEAM supposedly did what.

If anyone wonders why so many were blaming Israel for the "hospital" (and in reality WTF knows because its lies all around)

Hell even their own press guy doesnt know up from down

IFiWaETmE7pP.jpeg

Tokens
If this is what Rothkopf or anyone else wants to attribute to the "Deep State," I will take it 101 times our of 100!!

PERHAPS LENNY THE REINCARNATED CONDOM FOR TRUMP SHOULD READ MORE BEFORE FOAMING AT THE

MOUTH!!

It could have been so much worse: a deeply reported, insider story of how a handful of Washington officials staged a daring resistance to an unprecedented presidency and prevented chaos overwhelming the government and the nation.

Each federal employee takes an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic," but none had imagined that enemy might be the Commander-in-Chief. With the presidency of Donald Trump, a fault line between the president and vital forces within his government was established. Those who honored their oath of office, their obligation to the Constitution, were wary of the president and they in turn were not trusted and occasionally fired and replaced with loyalists.

American Resistance is the first book to chronicle the unprecedented role so many in the government were forced to play and the consequences of their actions during the Trump administration. From Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his brother Yevgeny, to Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, to Bill Taylor, Fiona Hill, and the official who first called himself "Anonymous"--Miles Taylor, among others, Rothkopf examines the resistance movement that slowly built in Washington. Drawing from first hand testimonies, deep background and research, American Resistance shows how when the President threatened to run amok, a few key figures rose in defiance. It reveals the conflict within the Department of Justice over actively seeking instances of election fraud and abuse to help the president illegally retain power, and multiple battles within the White House over the influence of Jared and Ivanka, and in particular the extraordinary efforts to get them security clearances even after they were denied to them.

David Rothkopf chronicles how each person came to realize that they were working for an administration that threatened to wreak havoc - one Defense Secretary was told by his mother to resign before it was too late - in an intense drama in which a few good men and women stood up to the tyrant in their midst.

RX Member
Tokens
If this is what Rothkopf or anyone else wants to attribute to the "Deep State," I will take it 101 times our of 100!!

PERHAPS LENNY THE REINCARNATED CONDOM FOR TRUMP SHOULD READ MORE BEFORE FOAMING AT THE

MOUTH!!

It could have been so much worse: a deeply reported, insider story of how a handful of Washington officials staged a daring resistance to an unprecedented presidency and prevented chaos overwhelming the government and the nation.

Each federal employee takes an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic," but none had imagined that enemy might be the Commander-in-Chief. With the presidency of Donald Trump, a fault line between the president and vital forces within his government was established. Those who honored their oath of office, their obligation to the Constitution, were wary of the president and they in turn were not trusted and occasionally fired and replaced with loyalists.

David Rothkopf chronicles how each person came to realize that they were working for an administration that threatened to wreak havoc - one Defense Secretary was told by his mother to resign before it was too late - in an intense drama in which a few good men and women stood up to the tyrant in their midst.

No such thing Lightweight .

Oh those right wing conspiracy theorists .

Bwaaahaahaw !

Tokens
They cant even keep track of the BS.....cant blame the dunce....even the guys running the Middle East propaganda cant keep track about
what TEAM supposedly did what.

If anyone wonders why so many were blaming Israel for the "hospital" (and in reality WTF knows because its lies all around)

Hell even their own press guy doesnt know up from down

View attachment 76684
Perhaps a MagaTrumpman/"maga"lomanic/manic depressive person should take a look at his own sorry self before criticizing

folks far superior to him in intellect, education and most importantly as respectable human beings!!

Tokens

It looks like the one human Trump condom bodyguard in this thread in Lenny Lenbo, the person who has no balls and is scared of his

own shadow, might have to recruit some more resurrected human condoms to stop the ongoing rushing tsunami that is about to

drown their hero and deity, Donald, Trump as well as themselves!!

RX Member
Tokens

It looks like the one human Trump condom bodyguard in this thread in Lenny Lenbo, the person who has no balls and is scared of his

own shadow, might have to recruit some more resurrected human condoms to stop the ongoing rushing tsunami that is about to

drown their hero and deity, Donald, Trump as well as themselves!!

It looks like somebody is getting torn apart Lightweight . Much like you when you attempt to engage .

But then again JackMeOff is familiar with that feeling after getting bent over by the Supreme Court to the tune of an 8-0 ruling to overturn a baseless conviction .

Tokens
No such thing Lightweight .

Oh those right wing conspiracy theorists .

Bwaaahaahaw !

One other thing:

Perhaps Lenny Lenbo should learn that using articles that are 5 1/2 years old to make a point when in fact so much has happened since

that time regarding Trump, show once again why he is such a weak debater(and that is being kind) and out of his league when confronting

like myself who is vastly his superior in intelligence, education and simply too many categories to enumerate!!

When you couple that with the fact that every time I have battered him with undeniable facts when it comes to Trump and/or

sbd who he is scared of and totally afraid to disagree with, and simply either refuses to respond to because he has nothing that

will fly, and/or tries to change the subject, you get a better understanding and the picture that defines the entity of

Lenny Lenbo!!

PS Even though I intended to make my response an indirect one to you rather han a direct one, in keeping with my promise

two weeks ago to respond to you directly once a day at most, this will be it for today!!

If one gets down in the gutter with pigs long enough, he may very well become one!!

RX Member
Tokens
One other thing:

Perhaps Lenny Lenbo should learn that using articles that are 5 1/2 years old to make a point when in fact so much has happened since

that time regarding Trump, show once again why he is such a weak debater(and that is being kind) and out of his league when confronting

like myself who is vastly his superior in intelligence, education and simply too many categories to enumerate!!

When you couple that with the fact that every time I have battered him with undeniable facts when it comes to Trump and/or

sbd who he is scared of and totally afraid to disagree with, and simply either refuses to respond to because he has nothing that

will fly, and/or tries to change the subject, you get a better understanding and the picture that defines the entity of

Lenny Lenbo!!

PS Even though I intended to make my response an indirect one to you rathert han a direct one, in keeping with my promise

two weeks ago to respond to you directly once a day at most, this will be it for today!!

How about Wikipedia minor leaguer ? Recent enough ?

Take your own advice and limit the engagement to avoid further embarrassment. The fastballs are just too much for you to handle in the Major League .

According to an American political conspiracy theory, the deep state is a clandestine network of members of the federal government (especially within the FBI and CIA), working in conjunction with high-level financial and industrial entities and leaders, to exercise power alongside or within the elected United States government.[1]

Tokens
Defeated again by the time the letter E was roll called...well done Gym Gym.
The GOP is joke.
God, I hope these republicans vote all weekend...

Tokens
Big loss for Trump.. "Rinos" grow a backbone.
MAGAs good days are numbered, some republicans coming out of a long pathetic snooze..

2024 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP.

Tokens
I see that once again Lenny Lenbo, the reincarnated Trump condom, has once again tried to change the subject when I pointed out

to him that he was using a 5 1/2-year-old article!!

Yes, Wikipedia defines the term "deep state" in its generic and political meaning but says nothing in the context of using the term

to which I am referring, namely using a five-and-a-half-year-old article that does not contain information about Trump and Trump

related events that have occurred AFTER that time to try to drive home a point!!

This in effect is akin to a baseball analyst today trying to analyze the 2024 season using the rosters of the

2018 team and/or without considering what the roster will actually be in 2024!!

In addition, note that the definition of "deep state" simply defines how it is perceived politically by some people an most impotantly

states it is considered a "political conspiracy theory!"

The point is that the "deep-state" is an OPINION ONLY-some agree that it exists and some don't and most importantly, it means

that if he read the original article carefully(assuming he read it at all), Lenny or at least some objective people did, he/they

would realize that Lenny was trying to project his own one-way opinion of what the term "deep state," meant

when in fact nothing could be further from the truth!!

I am not sure Lenny has the intelligence to grasp what I am saying and/or a mind open enough to accept it, but hopefully

at least some folks will!!

Handicapper
Tokens
deep state....... there is only one state. ...... State of Confusion uhmm....

Tokens
And another plea deal....

Chesebro falls.

Things just keep getting better.

RUDY next
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbr9495
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com