Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
3 BIG NFL SYSTEM Plays + 19-2 NBA TOTALS SYSTEM-FOOTBALL 63-32 TY

Sunday NFL Top Plays 6-2 this year. AFC Game of the Month with 94% System leads card that also has 90% NFC goy Totals system And BIG 95% Blowout System. NBA 9-3 this year Sunday a 19-2 Totals system that averages 221 points + Sunday night NFL Play. NFL has Cashed Big All year today will too

On Sunday the System Club Play is on the Cleveland Browns. Game 420 at 1:00 eastern. The Patriots apply to a negative system here today that has a 53-18 record. What we want to do is play against road favorites that have won 4 or more in a row, but lost their game prior to the streak on the road. The Patriots are on a nice win streak. Today they take on a rested Browns team that pulled the biggest upset of the year in their last game. They knocked off the Saints as a 14 point road dog. The Patriots are just 1-4 ats vs an opponent with rest and the Browns are 6-0 ats home vs teams that are .666 or better and 8-1 ats vs thr AFC East. The Patriots are around 40 yards better on offense and the Browns are 30 yards better on defense. Look for the Browns to get the cover today. On Sunday I have a big NFL Card led by the Highest rated AFC game, the 95% Blowout side and the NFC Totals goy play. I also have a 19-2 NBA Totals system that averages 221 points. NFL Top plays are 6-2 and NBA is 9-3 on the year. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. We cashed both top plays on Louisville and Ok.St on Saturday. The damage continues today. Take the Browns as the System Club Play.

Tokens
Monday night 5* leads the way radio show info for tonight below

Monday Night Football headlines the card tonight and I have a 5* 100% Power system +2 angles that are rare and equal 18-1 in this game. Those with me last Monday cashed big. Tonight we start the week right. NBA off to 10-3 start. Football combined 20 games over .500

On Monday the NBA Bonus Play is on the Spurs. Game 701 at 7:05 eastern. The Spurs have controlled the series against Charlotte over the past few years and have won 5 of 5 here in Charlotte. Even better is the Spurs 5-0 straight up and ats record the last 3 years when facing opponents who average less than 91 points per game. Charlotte has struggled early on this year while the Spurs have started out rather quickly and are coming off a nice home overtime win vs Houston. Look for the Spurs to take another vs the Bobcats. On Monday I have a Big 100% Monday night football system that has 2 Power angles that are rare and equal 18-1. Football combined is up over 20 games over .500 this year. Jump on now and start your week right. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. I will be in studio tonight with another solid Bonus Play for the weekly sports talk radio show. LISTEN online at 88.9 wsia.fm at 7:45. For the free NBA play take the Spurs. GC

Tokens
Tuesday 96% NON CONF NBA Total of the Month + 18-1 Triple Angle NCAAF

Tuesday 18-1 Triple Angle NCAAF play + NBA Non conference Game of the Month with Rare 96% Totals system and 10-1 Angle lead the way tonight. Monday night Cashes Big again.

On Tuesday the NBA Bonus Play is on the Indiana Pacers. Game 502 at 7:05 eastern. The Pacers are rested and ready tonight with 3 days rest. They are coming off a home loss to Milwaukee in their last game and catch Denver in the second of back to back road. Not a good spot for road teams vs opponents with this much rest. The Nuggets are a horrendous 0-7 straight up and ats losing by an average 11 points per game on the road with no rest if they are a dog of 4 or less and shot 45% or less from the field last night and their opponent is coming off a home game. Look for the Pacers to come away with the win tonight. On Tuesday contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on the NBA Non conference Total of The Month with a rare 96% Power System and the 18-1 NCAAF Triple Angle Play. NBA is 10-3 and NCAAF is over 65% on the year. Monday night we cashed and tonight we do it again. For the Bonus Play take the Indiana Pacers. BOL GC.

Tokens
GC NBA 97% BLOWOUT SYSTEM + DOUBLE SYSTEM NCCAf

Wednesday NBA Blowout System has 97% Power system and 2- 100% Angles. NCAAF Double System winner also with 100% Angle up as well. NBA now 11-3 after Cashing big total in Miami- Utah game.

On Wednesday the NBA Bonus Play is on the Milwaukee Bucks. Game 703 at 7:05 eastern. The Hawks may be a little flat here as they have been brought back to earth losing their last 2 after a 6-0 start. Their last loss was very discouraging, from the stand point that despite their top effort they still fell short vs an Orlando Team that slaughtered them in the playoffs. Milwaukee is getting nearly 7 points here and comes in off a nice wire to wire win over the Knicks last night. The Bucks have cashed 5 straight on the road with no rest off a home game. For technical purposes we note the certain home favorites that scored 90 or less as a road dog of 5 or more points are losing propositions when taking on teams that scored 100 or more as a home favorite of 5 or more. Look for the Bucks, at the very least to stay within the Number. On Wednesday I have a Huge NBA Blowout system side with a 97% system that wins by 16 points per game. There are also 2 perfect angles in the game. NBA moved to 11-3 on the year as we nailed another Big total last night in the Miami at Utah game. I also have a double system college football play with a 100% angle. Jump on both at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5259. For the Bonus Play take the Milwaukee Bucks.

Tokens
Thursday NFL POWER SYSTEM + NCAAF/ NBA INFO BELOW

Thursday NFL Power System Play with 3 Big angles + Triple Angle college football side and NBA Totals system up now. We nailed another winner last night in college football and are over 65% for the year.

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on the Miami Heat. Game 502 at 8:05 eastern on TNT. Miami blew a big lead the other night in a home loss to Utah. Tonight there back at home against a Hot Celtics team that gave us our first winner of the year on Opening night when they beat Miami as a home dog. Tonight Miami will be poised to turn the tables and serve up there revenge on a cold platter. Take Miami tonight. On Thursday I have an NFL Power system play that has 3 big angles as well as a college football Triple angle dominator side. Football has been a big money maker this year. Jump on and cash out big at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Miami Heat. GC

Tokens
Friday 5* 100% nba dog of the month tonight- free totals play below

Team Opp Site Final Rest FG% Line Total SUm ATSm OUm DPS DPA SUr ATSr OUr ot
PHO NOR H 100-115 2&0 46-50 -2 +209 -15 -17.0 6.0 -5.5 11.5 L L O
DAL BOS H 129-124 3&0 50-54 -3' +214 5 1.5 39.0 20.2 18.8 W W O
SAS GSW H 92-102 1&0 43-50 -2' +183 -10 -12.5 11.0 -0.8 11.8 L L O
SAC DAL H 105-99 1&1 48-44 -4 +189 6 2.0 15.0 8.5 6.5 W W O
GSW CLE H 117-88 1&0 45-44 -4 +194 29 25.0 11.0 18.0 -7.0 W W O
PHO SEA H 91-103 1&1 42-55 -3 +193 -12 -15.0 1.0 -7.0 8.0 L L O
ATL GSW H 121-96 1&1 51-40 -4 +200 25 21.0 17.0 19.0 -2.0 W W O
LAC BOS H 84-92 2&1 45-38 -1 +188 -8 -9.0 -12.0 -10.5 -1.5 L L U
SAC IND H 105-111 1&2 50-47 -2' +209 -6 -8.5 7.0 -0.8 7.8 L L O
MIN MEM H 108-98 1&1 49-42 -2' +198 10 7.5 8.0 7.8 0.2 W W O 1
IND MIN H 111-116 2&1 47-48 -4 +218 -5 -9.0 9.0 0.0 9.0 L L O
20101112 ATL UTH H 1&1 -4 +200'

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Over in the Utah at Atlanta game. Rotation numbers game 701/702 at 7:05 eastern. This system displayed above has cashed 10 of 11 times. While I don't have any other Angles or systems to validate the play to late phone status, I do believe its worth of the Bonus Play tonight. Utah has been putting up some nice offensive numbers in 2 of the most impressive win this season as they have won the last 2 in Miami and Orlando both as double digit dogs. Atlanta started blazing hot at 6-0 but has since faltered losing their last 3. Look for this one to go over 200. On Friday I have the 100% NBA Underdog Game of the Month, backed with a Huge system where the dog wins every time. I also have a side in College football that is backed with 3 angles. Football swept the board on Thursday with East Carolina and Atlanta as we continue to tear up pig skin again this year. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 to jump on. NCAAF 7 Unit College Goy goes Saturday. For the Bonus Play take the over in the Utah at Atlanta game. GC

Tokens
GC: Sat: 7* college goy lead big card info below

Saturday 7* College Football Goy has Big Power system. 5 Big College football System plays in all. With All Systems in the upper 90%. I also have a RARE NBA System and the first Early Season indicator College hoop play. NBA 14-4 Overall After Big 5* dog winner on Minnesota last night. NCAAF 44-22 This season over 65% on the year. Free System Club Play below

On Saturday the system Club play is on SD.St. Game 185 at 4:00 eastern. This game is a pure go against system on TCU. What we want to do is play against teams that are 8-0 or better vs a conference opponent with a win percentage of .666 to 875. if the opponent is Not off back to back ats wins. SD.St is know TCU, however at 7-2 they should not be getting 27 points. TCU may be looking for style points as they try to get considered for a BCS championship game. However the line may be an over reaction to last weeks blowout win vs an overrated Utah team. SD.St will be able to score on TCU and should hang in there and cover the is large spread. The above system has cashed 26 of 30 times and should come through once again. Take SD. St today. Be sure to check out the 7* College Football Game of the year + all the Best Bets on Saturday card. NBA 12-4 T.Y. and we have a RARE NBA system tonight + an Early season College Hoop indicator play. Jump on this big card at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the System Club Play take SD. St. Bol GC

Tokens
Gc: Sat 7* ncaaf game of the year- huge info + Bonus Play below - BIG CARD TODAY

Saturday 7* College Football Goy has Big Power system. 5 Big College football System plays in all. With All Systems in the upper 90%. I also have a RARE NBA System and the first Early Season indicator College hoop play. NBA 14-4 Overall After Big 5* dog winner on Minnesota last night. NCAAF 44-22 This season over 65% on the year. Free System Club Play below

On Saturday the system Club play is on SD.St. Game 185 at 4:00 eastern. This game is a pure go against system on TCU. What we want to do is play against teams that are 8-0 or better vs a conference opponent with a win percentage of .666 to 875. if the opponent is Not off back to back ats wins. SD.St is know TCU, however at 7-2 they should not be getting 27 points. TCU may be looking for style points as they try to get considered for a BCS championship game. However the line may be an over reaction to last weeks blowout win vs an overrated Utah team. SD.St will be able to score on TCU and should hang in there and cover the is large spread. The above system has cashed 26 of 30 times and should come through once again. Take SD. St today. Be sure to check out the 7* College Football Game of the year + all the Best Bets on Saturday card. NBA 12-4 T.Y. After last nights 5* dog winner on T-Wolves, and we have a RARE NBA system tonight + an Early season College Hoop indicator play. Jump on this big card at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the System Club Play take SD. St. Bol GC

Tokens
BIG SUNDAY CARD UP AND READY 7* college goy cashes big

Sunday 5* NFC North Goy with 2 Big Power systems + 3 NFL Top Tier system plays including Sunday night game. NBA Totals system beats line by 13 points and has 100% system. NBA 13-4 after cashing on Saturday. NFL Top plays 6-2 and NCAAF Has big day cashing GOY On Ohio.St.

On Sunday the Free System Club Play is on the Houston Texans. Game 217 at 1:00 eastern. Houston looks to bounce back here today off a pair of losses to the Colts and Chargers. Houston is 8-2 ats off back to back losses . They are also 4-1 ats on the road vs an opponent off a dog win. The Jags come in here off what the time was a big dog win vs Dallas. Now they are without one of their top defensive lineman in Kempman. They will need to get all the pressure they can on M.Schaub. The Jags are also just 1-7 ats after scoring 35 or more in their last game. Look for Houston to avenge both of last years losses to Jacksonville with a win here today. On Sunday I have the NFC North Game of the Year backed with 2 Huge Power systems as well as 3 other Best Bets in the NFL + the Sunday night game .Football has been solid all year and NBA Is 13-4 already this year. NBA Totals system hits 100% and beats line by 13 points. NFL Top plays are 6-2 and We cashed big GOY on Ohio.St. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on these games. For the System Club take Houston. GC

Tokens
Big 5* nfc goy leads tremendous guaranteed card

Sunday 5* NFC North Goy with 2 Big Power systems + 3 NFL Top Tier system plays including Sunday night game. NBA Totals system beats line by 13 points and has 100% system. NBA 13-4 after cashing on Saturday. NFL Top plays 6-2 and NCAAF Has big day cashing GOY On Ohio.St.

On Sunday the Free System Club Play is on the Houston Texans. Game 217 at 1:00 eastern. Houston looks to bounce back here today off a pair of losses to the Colts and Chargers. Houston is 8-2 ats off back to back losses . They are also 4-1 ats on the road vs an opponent off a dog win. The Jags come in here off what the time was a big dog win vs Dallas. Now they are without one of their top defensive lineman in Kempman. They will need to get all the pressure they can on M.Schaub. The Jags are also just 1-7 ats after scoring 35 or more in their last game. Look for Houston to avenge both of last years losses to Jacksonville with a win here today. On Sunday I have the NFC North Game of the Year backed with 2 Huge Power systems as well as 3 other Best Bets in the NFL + the Sunday night game .Football has been solid all year and NBA Is 13-4 already this year. NBA Totals system hits 100% and beats line by 13 points. NFL Top plays are 6-2 and We cashed big GOY on Ohio.St. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on these games. For the System Club take Houston. GC

Tokens
Monday 100% systems in both nfl/nba hoops and pigskin red hot

Monday 100% NFL football system + NBA system that wins by 22 points per game on tap. NBA 14-4 on the year and NFL has Cashed over 65% TY. Sunday Big NFC game on Chicago wins part of a 4-1 day.

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the Dallas Mavericks. Game 506 at 8:35 eastern.The Mavericks have taken 18 of 21 here at home vs the Hornets. The Hornets come in undefeated both straight up and against the spread on the season. Dallas has played well this year and welcome the challenge of giving the Hornets their 1st loss this year. On Monday I have a 100% NFL Power system play with two 100% angles that also apply. In the NBA I have a System that has not lost since 1989 and wins by 22 points per game. Jump on both tonight at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. I will also have another solid play for a game later in the week on tonight's radio show at 7:45 eastern. Listen online at 88.9 wsia.fm. For the Bonus Play take Dallas. GC

Tokens
GC: Tuesday 100% Perfect NBA Totals Play + 26-3 NCAAB Early indicator and NCAAF Side

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tuesday NBA Totals plays from a solid never lost system + a 26-3 NCAAB Early season indicator play as well as a Triple Angle College football. NFL Side cashes big on Monday with Philly. Bonus Play below[/FONT]

On Tuesday the NBA play is on the Atlanta Hawks. Game 7085 at 7:05 eastern. The Hawks bounced back from their losing streak with a win over the Timberwolves. Now they travel to Indiana to take on a Pacers team that they have defeated 6 straight times. The Hawks are 8-1 ats on the road when the total is 200 to 204.5. They also are 16-5 straight up off 3 or more home games. Atlanta gets the call tonight as our Bonus Play. On Tuesday I have a Solid NBA Totals play from a system that has not lost. I also have a 26-3 NCAAB Early season indicator play and a Triple angle side play in the college football game. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Atlanta Hawks.

Tokens
Nba west conf game of the month + 24-2 ncaab angle/ triple angle ncaaf

Wednesday Triple Angle NCAAF play + NBA Western Conference Game of the Month- Rare system dates to 1990 + 24-2 NCAAB Conference mismatch side. NCAAF Cashes with Ohio U and hitting 66% on the year. NBA Wins with Big Total and now 15-5 on the year.

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is in NCAAB action is on Wisconsin Milwaukee. Game 553 at 7:00 eastern. Wisky Mil. has played 3 games already and are well prepared for this one. They have improved their shooting in all 3 games thus far. Best of all they have home loss revenge for a 85-79 loss back in February. A game in which both teams played an up tempo game and shot over 50% from the field. Niagara is 3-7 as a home favorite of 3 or less and plays their 1st game of the season here tonight. Take Wisconsin Milwaukee. On Wednesday I have a solid NCAAF Triple Power angle Play going. We cashed with Ohio U last night as we are cashing over 66% in College football. NBA Cashed big again last night moving the record to 15-5 as we nailed the over in the Knicks at Nuggets game. Tonight I have a Big Western Conference System side that dates to 1990. Lastly I have a 24-2 NCAAB Power Angle Play. Jump on this big guaranteed card at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Wisconsin Milwaukee. GC

Tokens
Thurs: 35-4 NBA 5* POWER PLAY 100% SUBSET + RARE 96% NFL SYSTEM- 3-0 ON WED $$$

Thursday the lead play is a 35-4 ats 5* NBA Side with a 100% Subset System and a 96% Rare NFL System + 100% NCAAB Power Angle Play. Wednesday Card Sweeps as NBA moves to 16-5 and football overall is 32 games over .500- + were tied for first in the PLAYBOOK Wiseguys challenge. Bonus Play BELOW

On Thursday the Bonus Play is Denver in College Hoops. Game 718 at 9:00 eastern. Denver looks for their 1st win after losing to some good teams. They come home knowing they are 27-4 of later on their home court. When playing off 3 or more ats losses they are 5-0. They have improved their shooting percentage in each game and now take on a Colorado St team that is just 5-22 on the road and has lost 32 of 40 times as an underdog. Look for Denver to get the win tonight. On Thursday we come off a 3-0 Wednesday sweep and have another solid 3 game card, The 5* NBA Play from a 35-4 angle with a 100% Subset, the Rare 96% NFL System that dates to 1980 and a 100% NCAAB Power Angle Play. Football overall is 29 games over .500 and NBA has bolted out to a 16-5 start. Jump on now at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Denver. GC

Tokens
Friday NBA REVENGE GAME OF THE MONTH + BIG BLOWOUT SYSTEM

Friday 2 BIG NBA System sides up. The NBA Revenge Game of the Month with a Killer Power system + the NBA Blowout System side. NBA has been on a nice run starting the season at 17-5 after last nights win with Orlando- ALL GAMES WITH COMPLETE ANALYSIS, Bonus Play BELOW

On Friday the free NBA play is on the Boston Celtics. Game 502 at 7:05 eastern. The Celtics fit a nice system here tonight that plays on home favorites of 9 or less that come in off a win of 28 or more points,provided they were not a home dog of 8 or more in a loss prior to the big win. They also fit a secondary system that pertains to both teams in off home wins with both teams scoring 110 or more points.. Lay the small number with the Celtics. On Friday I have 2 solid NBA Plays. The NBA Revenge Game of the Month and the Blowout system side. Both games are in huge systems and should get the job done. NBA off to a nice start at 17-5 after cashing with Orlando last night. To jump on Friday card contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Boston tonight.

Tokens
Gc; ncaaf total of the year leads huge card 66% ty, nba 19-5

Saturday College Football Total of the Year with 6 angles + simulator + MWC Highest Rated 22-1 5* system, 18-0 small School system, Dog with Bite that wins outright side + Triple system Ohio. St at Iowa TV winner. NCAAF Cashing over 66% on the year. NBA 19-1 Non Conf. Game of the Month + 3X Angle NCAAB Side. NBA 19-5 after Friday night sweep.

On Saturday the System Club Play is on Michigan. Game 334 at 12 noon eastern. The Line on this one has dropped for 6 to 4 during the week. Michigan has covered all 3 times as a home dog of 4 or more the past few years and are 18-1 straight up vs Wisconsin at home over the last 45 years! Wisconsin, obviously upset that they are the top ranked Big 10 play and not getting much attention, went and put over 80 points vs Indiana last week. That performance puts them in a negative situation here that plays against teams that scored 80 or more. These teams have lost 5 of the 7 times in their next game. The Badgers are a poor 1-6 ats as a road favorite vs certain winning teams. Both teams should have no problem scoring here as both offenses are super potent. We will side with history and a live home dog as our system club play this week. On Saturday I have yet another Huge College Football card led by the NCAAF Total of the year and the 22-1 Mountain West Conference highest rated game. I also have the Dog with bite that wins outright and has 6 angles that apply as well as the Ohio.St at Iowa Triple system TV Side winner. Also on the card is an 18-0 small school system side that dates to 1980. College football is cashing over 66% this year. NBA 19-1 Non Conference Game of the Month System + triple angle NCAAB Side too. NBA NOW 19-5 AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT SWEEP. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the system Club Play. Take the Michigan Wolverines plus the points. GC

Tokens
Biggest saturday football and hoops card of the year dont miss

Saturday College Football Total of the Year with 6 angles + simulator + MWC Highest Rated 22-1 5* system, 18-0 small School system, Dog with Bite that wins outright side + Triple system Ohio. St at Iowa TV winner. NCAAF Cashing over 66% on the year. NBA 19-1 Non Conf. Game of the Month + 3X Angle NCAAB Side. NBA 19-5 after Friday night sweep.

On Saturday the System Club Play is on Michigan. Game 334 at 12 noon eastern. The Line on this one has dropped for 6 to 4 during the week. Michigan has covered all 3 times as a home dog of 4 or more the past few years and are 18-1 straight up vs Wisconsin at home over the last 45 years! Wisconsin, obviously upset that they are the top ranked Big 10 play and not getting much attention, went and put over 80 points vs Indiana last week. That performance puts them in a negative situation here that plays against teams that scored 80 or more. These teams have lost 5 of the 7 times in their next game. The Badgers are a poor 1-6 ats as a road favorite vs certain winning teams. Both teams should have no problem scoring here as both offenses are super potent. We will side with history and a live home dog as our system club play this week. On Saturday I have yet another Huge College Football card led by the NCAAF Total of the year and the 22-1 Mountain West Conference highest rated game. I also have the Dog with bite that wins outright and has 6 angles that apply as well as the Ohio.St at Iowa Triple system TV Side winner. Also on the card is an 18-0 small school system side that dates to 1980. College football is cashing over 66% this year. NBA 19-1 Non Conference Game of the Month System + triple angle NCAAB Side too. NBA NOW 19-5 AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT SWEEP. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the system Club Play. Take the Michigan Wolverines plus the points. GC​

Tokens
Sunday NFL DIV GOY + 1005 NBA TOTAL LEAD A BIG POWER CARD TODAY

Sunday NFL Divisional Game of the Year With 2 systems, one is 100% Leads solid card that has 96% Blowout system, NFL Double system dog of the month + 98% Sunday night System play. NBA 19-5 into Saturday. On Sunday a 100% Totals system is the top hoops play. NFL Cashing 66% on the year. With TOP Plays 8-2. Saturday top play cashes easy with over Rice and ECU 100 points scored

On Sunday the system Club Play is on the Arizona Cardinals. Game 425 at 1:00 eastern. KC fits a negative system today that plays against home favorites of -4 or more that allowed 40 or more on the road last week, while scoring 30 or less, vs an opponent that has won at least 12 of their last 32 games. This system hits in the high 70 percent range. Arizona has responded nicely off back to back losses covering 4 of the last 5 times. The Chiefs are just 1-6 ats as a favorite. Even worse is their 0-9 straight up record off a division loss. Look for Arizona to stay within the number here today. On Sunday I have the NFL Divisional Game of the Year backed by 2 systems one of which is 100%. I also have a 96% Blowout system, The Dougble system NFL Dog of the month and 2 other big 90+% systems including the Sunday night 98% System Play. NBA is 19-5 heading into Saturday. On Sunday a 100% NBA Totals system is the top hoops play. NFL Hitting 66% this year including 8-2 on Top plays. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the Bonus Play take the Arizona Cardinals. GC
#AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 td{color: black;} #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 #AOLMsgPart_1_f81bdb37-3337-4708-9e98-3ca54c810ba7 td{color: black;} #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 #AOLMsgPart_1_f81bdb37-3337-4708-9e98-3ca54c810ba7 .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink ** height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 #AOLMsgPart_1_f81bdb37-3337-4708-9e98-3ca54c810ba7 .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 #AOLMsgPart_1_f81bdb37-3337-4708-9e98-3ca54c810ba7 .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
#AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 td{color: black;} #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink ** height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} #AOLMsgPart_1_a33ed424-dd78-4dc4-9853-60b2047f5eb5 .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink ** height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

Tokens
Nfl div goy + 100% nba totals system / 98% nfl sunday night play

Sunday NFL Divisional Game of the Year With 2 systems, one is 100% Leads solid card that has 96% Blowout system, NFL Double system dog of the month + 98% Sunday night System play. NBA 19-5 into Saturday. On Sunday a 100% Totals system is the top hoops play. NFL Cashing 66% on the year. With TOP Plays 8-2. Saturday top play cashes easy with over Rice and ECU 100 points scored

On Sunday the system Club Play is on the Arizona Cardinals. Game 425 at 1:00 eastern. KC fits a negative system today that plays against home favorites of -4 or more that allowed 40 or more on the road last week, while scoring 30 or less, vs an opponent that has won at least 12 of their last 32 games. This system hits in the high 70 percent range. Arizona has responded nicely off back to back losses covering 4 of the last 5 times. The Chiefs are just 1-6 ats as a favorite. Even worse is their 0-9 straight up record off a division loss. Look for Arizona to stay within the number here today. On Sunday I have the NFL Divisional Game of the Year backed by 2 systems one of which is 100%. I also have a 96% Blowout system, The Dougble system NFL Dog of the month and 2 other big 90+% systems including the Sunday night 98% System Play. NBA is 19-5 heading into Saturday. On Sunday a 100% NBA Totals system is the top hoops play. NFL Hitting 66% this year including 8-2 on Top plays. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the Bonus Play take the Arizona Cardinals. GC​

Tokens
Monday night RARE 32-3 NFL SYSTEM + NBA DOMINATOR SYSTEM

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Monday 32-3 Power System play In NFL Action that dates to 1980 + NBA Dominator System side. NBA 19-7 This year and combined football 29 games over .500. Monday night Football has Cashed last 3 weeks. Radio Show Bonus Play at 7:45 eastern listen online at 88.9 wsia.fm. Free Monday night total below.[/FONT]

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the Under in the Monday night football game between Denver and San Diego. Rotation numbers 437/438 at 8:35 eastern. While there are no solid systems in this one to warrant a late phone play, there are a couple of solid team angles that point to the under. Denver gas played under 13 of 14 times on the road off a divisional win and the Chargers have played under 9 of 11 times at home when off back to back ats wins. The total is sitting at 50 so it may be a good lean towards the under here tonight. On Monday I have a 32-3 Rare Power system that dates to 1980 in this game. I also have another solid NBA Dominator system side. Both plays are available at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. I will be in studio for the Monday night radio show at 7:45 eastern. You can listen online at 88.9 wsia.fm. I will have another solid Bonus Play on he show. For tonight take the Under in the Monday night football game. BOL GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
setupbrotherprinter
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com