Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Gc: Friday ncaaf triple angle power total big saturday coming

GC: FRIDAY NCAAF TRIPLE ANGLE POWER TOTAL [ College Football ]
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010
On Friday night I have a SOLID NCAAF TRIPLE ANGLE POWER TOTAL release. College football has been White Hot. Jump on this big Power total and get the Big weekend of winners started early. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the Bonus Play take the over in the Michigan at Northwestern game. bol GC

Tokens
Gc: Saturday huge goy + 6 pack college card

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturday 6 Big Plays. 100% WAC GOY, 98% 30 year old Big 12 system winner, Triple system blowout, Double system Dog with Bite and SEC Game of the Month. Most go late afternoon or at night. All Football 17 games over .500 and on 18-8 run.

On Saturday the System Club play is on the Indiana Hoosiers. Game 333 at 12 noon eastern. Indiana is a live Big 10 Dog. The Hoosiers have a big 85 yard advantage on offense and may have been looking ahead to this game off their slim win over Arkansas St. Indiana has a better record on the year and is much improved this year. Illinois is a good team most of the time as a dog. However when they are favored its another story. Illinois is 3-10 ats as a favorite most recently. Long term they are 1-17 ats as a favorite of 14 or less off a loss and 0-7 ats as a favorite in the first of back to back home games. When they play teams with a winning record they are 4-11 straight up. So I have no problem taking the 14 points here. On Saturday I have the 100% WAC Goy, the SEC Perfect System Game of the Month, The Triple System Blowout side, The Dog with Bite Double system winner and a 98% 30 Year Old BIG 12 system.In MLB a Rare Sequence Sceanrio side that has not lost. Football has been on quite a run of late as we have cashed 18 of the last 25 selections overall. NFL Top plays have hit 5 of 6 weeks. Coming in to this week all football combined is 17 games over .500! All games come with complete analysis including Cutting edge system and angles you will not see elsewhere. No big fancy ads or BS Hype. Just solid selections using techniques that leave the competition behind. Contact me at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269.. For the System Club Play take Indiana plus the 14 points. Bol GC

[/FONT]
#AOLMsgPart_1_dc28a2b6-4b4f-424c-a6ce-5f5074652314 td{color: black;} #AOLMsgPart_1_dc28a2b6-4b4f-424c-a6ce-5f5074652314 .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink ** height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } #AOLMsgPart_1_dc28a2b6-4b4f-424c-a6ce-5f5074652314 .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} #AOLMsgPart_1_dc28a2b6-4b4f-424c-a6ce-5f5074652314 .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink ** height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

Tokens
Sat: 100% wac goy leads big 6 pack- football combined 15 games over .500!

Saturday 6 Big Plays. 100% WAC GOY, 98% 30 year old Big 12 system winner, Triple system blowout, Double system Dog with Bite and SEC Game of the Month. Most go late afternoon or at night. All Football 17 games over .500 and on 18-8 run.

On Saturday the System Club play is on the Indiana Hoosiers. Game 333 at 12 noon eastern. Indiana is a live Big 10 Dog. The Hoosiers have a big 85 yard advantage on offense and may have been looking ahead to this game off their slim win over Arkansas St. Indiana has a better record on the year and is much improved this year. Illinois is a good team most of the time as a dog. However when they are favored its another story. Illinois is 3-10 ats as a favorite most recently. Long term they are 1-17 ats as a favorite of 14 or less off a loss and 0-7 ats as a favorite in the first of back to back home games. When they play teams with a winning record they are 4-11 straight up. So I have no problem taking the 14 points here. On Saturday I have the 100% WAC Goy, the SEC Perfect System Game of the Month, The Triple System Blowout side, The Dog with Bite Double system winner and a 98% 30 Year Old BIG 12 system.In MLB a Rare Sequence Sceanrio side that has not lost. Football has been on quite a run of late as we have cashed 18 of the last 25 selections overall. NFL Top plays have hit 5 of 6 weeks. Coming in to this week all football combined is 17 games over .500! All games come with complete analysis including Cutting edge system and angles you will not see elsewhere. No big fancy ads or BS Hype. Just solid selections using techniques that leave the competition behind. Contact me at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269.. For the System Club Play take Indiana plus the 14 points. Bol GC

Tokens
Sunday 100% AFC Total of the Year + 2 Big 5 Star plays- NFL Tops Plays 5-1 TY $$

Sunday NFL 100% Total of the Year + 2 Big 5* NFL System sides lead a Huge Card today. NFL Top Plays are 5-1 and NFL is off to a Fast Start. Bonus Play BELOW

On Sunday the System Club Play is on the Tennessee Titans. Game 410 at 1:00 eastern. The Titans fit a rare Monday night follow up system. What we want to do is play on any team that scored 30 or more on Monday night, if they allowed 10 or less in the win. These teams come right back with a big effort and are 24-4 straight up since 1990. The Titans will have K.Collins making the start here and I look for RB Johnson to fare much better here today as the Titans should have excellent ball control in this one. Their defense has been impressive of late in the red zone as well. Philly is just 1-5 as a non conference dog and may be flat off their big home win vs Atlanta. Lets take the Titans today. On Sunday I have a 100% 5* Side system and a 5* 100% NFL Total of the Year, to go along with an additional 5* Blowout and a dog with Bite System Winner. NFL Top Plays are 5-1 and this is a huge card. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take the Titans. GC

Tokens
Monday night power play + radio show info $$$

GC: MONDAY NIGHT 96% POWER SYSTEM 100% ANGLE
Date:
Monday, October 25, 2010
Guaranteed: On Monday night its another HUGE 96% CUTTING EDGE, NEVER BEFORE SEEN POWER SYSTEM. On top of the systems there are 5 Angles that apply, one is 100%. We have Cashed 74% long term on Monday nights. Tonight I have the TRIPLE ANGLE TOTAL AS AN ADDED BONUS. Jump on and start the week Big. Tonight for those interested I will have another free selection on the radio show at 7:45 eastern. Last weeks Bonus Play cashed with Miami. This week I will put up an actual unit rated selection. Tune in at 88.9 wsia.fm as we break down the Wolrd series and go Around the NFL. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump in. For the Bonus Play tonight Lets take North Texas on Saturday. BOL GC

Tokens
TUESDAY NBA POWER PLAY- GIANTS and the over monday night $$

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on the Portland Trailblazers. Game 504 at 10:00 eastern. Phoenix comes in without power forward A.Stoudamire here. This may hurt Phoenix more than people think even with S. Nash returning for what he hopes will be another playoff Achieving team. The Suns even with Stoudamire were a dismal 1-13 straight up an 4-10 ats as a road dog from +6.5 to +9. Tonight they take On Portland team that hops court leader B. Roy will stay healthy all year and lead the deep into the post season. The Blazers were a solid 12-3 straight up and 11-4 ats at home with a total of 200 to 205 last year. Portland looks to be a good play here tonight in their home opener. On Tuesday we come in off the MNF sweep with the Giants and the over. Now we start the NBA with a solid opening night Power Play side. I also have the NCAAF on the card. NBA has been a consistent money maker year in and year out. Jump on tonight at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Take Portland Tonight. GC

Tokens
Wed: Season opening nba power system + mlb game 1 winner

Wednesday NBA Season Opening Power System withn 2 Dominator Angles + MLB Game 1 Winner. Tuesday Card sweeps for 2nd straight day with Celtics and the Over in the NCAAF Game.

On Wednesday the Free NBA play is on the Phiadelphia Seventy Sixers. Game 708 at 7:05 eastern. Philly applies to a nice home opener system that plays on home teams in game 1 vs an opponent that opened their season on the road the night before. Philly like most teams will be energized especially with Lebron and the Miami Heat in town. As we saw last night. The Heat has enough talent to stay in any game. However they have not played much together and it will take time before they get cohesive enough to blow out opposing teams. While I think they will win this one. I wont rush to lay over 7 points with them until I see them start to get better spacing on the floor and become more of a team oriented unit. For tonight we will back the Sixers on their home floor plus the points. On Wednesday I have a solid NBA Season opening System side that also has 2 Powerful Angles that apply. I also have the side in Game 1 of the World Series. On Tuesday we swept the board for a 2nd straight night cashing with the Celtics and the total in the College football game. To jump on the card tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play tonight take the Philadelphia 76ers. GC

Tokens
Gc: 2 big thursday 100% power house systems up now!

GC: ACC GAME OF THE MONTH HAS BIG POWER SYSTEM
Date:
Thursday, October 28, 2010
: On Thursday night its the ACC GAME OF THE MONTH. This Big Side is backed with a SOLID CUTTING EDGE POWER SYSTEM and 2 Angles, one of which is 100%. Jump on and CASH BIG
GC: 100% MLB POWER SYSTEM + BIG WORLD SERIES ANGLE
Date:
Thursday, October 28, 2010
On Thursday its the release of a 100% POWER SYSTEM IN MLB GAME 2 TONIGHT. Best of all I have a BIG HISTORICAL WORLD SERIES ANGLE thats also in play here tonight. Jump on this PREMIUM PLAY NOW! Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on both of the Thursday night plays the ACC Game and the Game 2 100% Power Play. For the Bonus Play on Saturday take Noth Texas. Bol GC

Tokens
Friday 100% nba power system play + triple angle ncaaf- thursday sweeps

Friday 100% NBA Power System + NCAAF Triple Angle play up now. Thursday sweeps 3rd time in 4 days.

On Friday the Free NHL Play is on the Montreal Canadiens. Game 2 at 7:05 eastern. Montreal has won 3 of the last vs the Islanders here in New York. The Canadiens are a solid 5-1 vs losing teams and just defeated the Islanders a day ago. New York is a terrible 6-17 when coming off 3+ road games. Look for the Canadiens to win this one. On Friday I have a solid NBA Power system side that leads the Friday Card. NBA has started out hot cashing 3 of the first 4. I also have the NCAAF Side from 3 Power Angles. Thursday card swept the board the 3rd sweep in 4 days this week. Jump on tonight at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Montreal. GC

Tokens
GC: Huge card led by PAC 10 GOY, 24-1 BLOWOUT +3 Best Bests + MLB/ NBA

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturday Huge Guaranteed Card led by the Triple System PAC 10 Game of the Year with a 19-0 lead system. I also have a Double Perfect Game of the Month, the 24-1 Blowout System play, the 90% Dog with bite System + 3 more Best Bets including NBA and Game 3 of the World Series. NCAAF 32-16 this year + NBA off to 4-1 start.[/FONT]

On Saturday the Free System club Play is on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors. Game 198 at 11:30 eastern. A late start in this one on the Island is for those who have no problem with college football from 12 noon to after 3 am in the morning. Hawaii is on a major roll right now having won five straight. They are 7-1 ats at home with revenge. In fact they are 29-2 ats in all home wins when they have revenge. They have covered 5 of the last 6 vs Idaho, including the last 3 here in Hawaii. Look for them to get a comfortable win vs an Idaho team that despite the abundance of returning starters has not performed as well as they did last year. Lay the number here with Hawaii. On Saturday I have a Huge card that includes The PAC 10 Game of the year and 4 more Big Best bets + Game 3 Of the World Series and the Early Season NBA System plays that are already off to a hot start. Jump on by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Most games are late afternoon or evening. For the System Club Play take Hawaii. BOL GC

Tokens
AFC Game of the Year + 2 BIG 5* PLAYS- SUNDAY NIGHT SIDE/MLB/NBA

Sunday AFC Game Of The Year with Big Power System + NFC Non Conference 100% System Game of the Month + 5* Double System Sunday night Side. 3 Big NFL Plays + NBA off to 5-1 start and MLB Play. Saturday Card Cashes Big. Sunday even better.

On Sunday the System Club Play is on the Oakland Raiders. Game 226 at 4:15 eastern. The Raiders are off a big win in Denver last week and now come home to play a Seattle team that is unlikely to win 2 straight road games. Seattle is 1-9 straight up on the road off a home win and has allowed 20 or more points in 14 of the last 15 road games as well as in their lone 23-20 win in Chicago. Long term they are 0-9 ats in the month of October on the road vs any opponent that is off a dog win. The Raiders appear to me improved and are led my D. Mcfadden who tore up Denvers defense on the air and on the ground last week. The Capper is Oaklands 5-0 ats home record here vs Seattle. Lay the 2 points with Oakland today. On Sunday I have 3 big NFL Games, the AFC Power System Game of the Year and the NFC 100% Dominator Game of the Month. I also have a 5* System with 3 angles in the Sunday night game. NBA Has jumped out to a 5-1 start. I have one Play from 2 systems on Sunday and the MLB Play in which I have been correct in all 3 World Series games thus far. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the System Club Play take Oakland. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday night total of the year + mlb winner

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Monday Night Total of the year with Big Power system + 3 totals angles + MLB Sequence Scenario system winner. Sunday NFL card hits 2 of 3 and NBA off to 6-1 start.[/FONT]

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the under in the SF at Texas game. Rotation numbers 959/960 at 7:55 eastern. Game 5 pits a rematch of both game 1 starters in Lincecum and Lee/ Both pitchers were off their game in the first go round. Tonight things should get back to normal. There's a nice system which has cashed 10 of 13 times that pertains to last nights results. What we want to do is play the under for home favorites at -140 or higher with a total of 8 or less that are off home favored loss by 2 or more runs and scored 2 or less runs on 4 or less hits, vs an opponent off a road dog win that scored 4 or less runs. Look for a lower scoring game tonight. On Monday I have the strongest Monday night total this season + the Game 5 MLB Winner. We are coming off another winning week and cashed 2 of 3 in the NFL and 6 of the first 7 in the NBA. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. I will also have a nice free NFL winner on tonight's radio show. Listen online at 7:45 eastern at 88.9 wsia.fm. For the Bonus Play take the Under in the SF at Texas game. GC

Tokens
Tuesday 92% RARE NBA System + triple Angle NCAAF- Monday card sweeps

Tuesday NBA 92% Power System Side + Sun Belt Conference Triple Angle Side up tonight. Monday Sweeps with SF Giants and Under in the MNF.

On Tuesday the Free NBA Play is on the Portland Trailblazers. Game 711 at 8:05 eastern. Portland is off a loss last night in Chicago and has no rest with another road game looming. However Portland is one of the few teams that have excelled in this scenario. Portland is 11-1 straight up and ats on the road off a road with no rest. Best of all they have 6 straight up dog wins in this setting. Un fortunately I do not have a Power system to tie into the big team trend, hence the Bonus Play. Portland is a solid 60-14 vs losing teams the last 3 years and have covered 9 of 13 in Milwaukee since 1996. The Bucks are under .500 right now but in the end will be over .500 in their conference. The Bucks though are just 29-58 vs winning teams the past 3 years. Look for the Blazers to get the cash as a small dog. On Tuesday I have a rare 92% Power system side direct from the database as well as the Sun Belt Conference winner in College football backed with 3 power angles. Monday night card swept the board with the SF Giants and the under in the Monday night game. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on Tuesday night. For the Bonus Play take the Portland Trailblazers. GC

Tokens
Nba 5* power system + ncaaf multi angle winner 2ndt straight sweep

Wednesday 5* NBA Power System Play leads the card. NBA 7-1 on the season. NCAAF Power Angle side with 6 Big Qualifying Angles. Tuesday card Sweeps with Arky. St and the Atlanta Hawks.

On Wednesday the NBA Bonus Play is on the Boston Celtics. Game 510 at 8:05 eastern. The Celtics just missed making the late phone cut here. They do qualify in a nice system here that has cashed 8 of the last 9 times. What we want to do is play on certain home favorites with no rest that scored 100 or more on the road last night vs an opponent that scored 90 or less as a home favorite in their last game. Milwaukee is off a bad loss last night by double digits at home vs Portland. The Celtics smashed Detroit by 23 points. This is a nice Bonus Play tonight. However the line was just a tad to high for unit rated status. If the line were to get down to 6 I would rate Boston as a 3 unit play. For now though they are a nice Bonus Play. On Wednesday I have my first 5 * NBA play,backed with a 32-4 system that dates to 1995. I also have the college football side with 6 Big Power Angles. On Tuesday we swept the board again in college football and the NBA. Football overall is 21 games over .500 and the NBA moved to 7-1 on the year. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on board. For the Bonus Play take the Boston Celtics. GC

Tokens
Thursday: Congrats and Thanks to those who have been Jumping on and cashing of late

GC: BIG NCAAF POWER SYSTEM PLAY WITH 100% ANGLE [ College Football ]
Date: Thursday, November 04, 2010
On Thursday night were at it again with ANOTHER BIG NCAAF WINNER. This one has a BIG CUTTING EDGE POWER SYSTEM AND A 100% ANGLE. Those with me on Wednesday nailed Rutgers. NCAAF ON A MAJOR ROLL. Tonight we do it again. JUMP ON AND CASH THIS OUT NOW!

GC: NBA TOTAL OF THE WEEK WITH 16-1 TOTALS SYSTEM [ NBA ]
Date: Thursday, November 04, 2010
: On Thursday night its the release of the NBA TOTAL OF THE WEEK. This MONSTER TOTALS SYSTEM HAS CASHED 16 OF 17 TIMES SINCE 1995. Jump on winner #17 NOW! NBA IS 7-2 ON THE YEAR.
Jump on for both Plays at goldencontender@aol.com or 646-269-5269. The Bonus Play is on the Chicago Bulls tonight. GC

Tokens
Friday e.conf 100% system game of the month + ncaaf power system-thursday sweeps $$

Friday NBA Eastern Conference 100% PERFECT Power system + NCAAF Power system play dates to 1980 and has 3 Dominator Angles. Congrats to those who Jumped on Thursday as we swept the board again. NBA 8-2 This year. NCAAF RANKED #1. Bonus Play below

On Friday the Bonus Play is on the Miami Heat. Game 515 at 8:05 eastern. The Hornets qualify in a bad system here tonight. What we want to do is play against certain home dogs from +5 to +10 that are off back to back road dog wins. These home pups are 1-15 straight up and 3-13 ats since 1990. Miami is 7-0 and 6-1 ats as a road favorite from -6.5 to -9, while New Orleans is just 1-6 ats the last 3 years vs an opponent that allows 91 points per game or less. Look for Miami to extend their 4 game win streak with another win and cover here tonight. On Friday I have the East Conf. Game of the Month from a 100% Power system + a big NCAAF system that dates to 1980. NBA 8-2 off to a fast start. NCAAF 38-19 This year. For those interested I'm doing a Weekend pack that will include ALL plays including any Breeders Cup Selections and the early 5* Big East GOY play on Saturday. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 for more info. For the Bonus Play take the Miami Heat. GC

Tokens
Big east goy leads huge card with nba-b.cup and 5 big system plays all over 95%

Saturday Huge College Football Card with 5 plays all with 95% or better Power systems, including The Big East Goy, 100% Blowout system, 29-2 dog with bite, + NBA and Breeders Cup Picks. NBA 9-2 this year and College Football RANKED # 1- Bonus Play BELOW

On Saturday the system Club Play is on the LA. Monroe Warhawks. Game 401 at 7:30 eastern. LA Monroes is a solid 8-2 ats as a dog off a win. They come in off a big home dog win against a solid Troy team. Tonight they take on Florida International. FIU is playing in just their 3rd home game this season and comes back off a tough loss at Florida Atlantic. That loss sets them up in a negative system that plays against home favorites of more than 5 with no rest off a road favored loss in vs an opponent off a dog win. FIU is is 1-6 ats vs an opponent off a dog win and they have lost and failed to cover the last 4 games in this series. Take the points tonight with LA. Monroe. On Saturday I have a Huge card backed with 4 College football games with system that are cashing Perfect or near Perfect. The Big East GOY, The Dog with bite, the Blowout System and more. I also will have the NBA Power system Plays and Breeders Cup selections. We are destroying NBA and College Football. Jump on and CASH big all day and night. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Free system Club Play take LA. Monroe.

Tokens
Dont miss this card- ncaaf 18 games over 500 nba 9-2 $$$$

Saturday Huge College Football Card with 5 plays all with 95% or better Power systems, including The Big East Goy, 100% Blowout system, 29-2 dog with bite, + NBA and Breeders Cup Picks. NBA 9-2 this year and College Football RANKED # 1- Bonus Play BELOW

On Saturday the system Club Play is on the LA. Monroe Warhawks. Game 401 at 7:30 eastern. LA Monroes is a solid 8-2 ats as a dog off a win. They come in off a big home dog win against a solid Troy team. Tonight they take on Florida International. FIU is playing in just their 3rd home game this season and comes back off a tough loss at Florida Atlantic. That loss sets them up in a negative system that plays against home favorites of more than 5 with no rest off a road favored loss in vs an opponent off a dog win. FIU is is 1-6 ats vs an opponent off a dog win and they have lost and failed to cover the last 4 games in this series. Take the points tonight with LA. Monroe. On Saturday I have a Huge card backed with 4 College football games with system that are cashing Perfect or near Perfect. The Big East GOY, The Dog with bite, the Blowout System and more. I also will have the NBA Power system Plays and Breeders Cup selections. We are destroying NBA and College Football. Jump on and CASH big all day and night. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Free system Club Play take LA. Monroe.

Tokens
Congrats to those who jumped on as we Nailed both early TOP plays with Louisville and Ok. St. 2 more big for tonight. The Big 12 Gmae of the Month and a Solid NBA Power system play. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on the night card. Free night time comp play on Troy -10 bol GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trgrestaurantconsulting
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com