Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Friday 22-2 ncaab power angle + nba blowout system

On Friday night the Free NBA Totals play is on the Over in the Denver at Washington game. Rotation numbers 801/802 at 7:00 eastern. The Nuggets were all out last night in taking out the Cavs and ending their 13 game win streak. They were able to get past Cleveland on a late bucket in over time from Carmelo Anthony. Now they travel to Washington to face the Wizards. Denver has gone over all 5 times this year on the road off a road game with no rest. In the series between these 2 teams 11 of the last 12 have played over. This game tonight looks to be another offensive minded game. The Nuggets have gone over the total in 24 of 35 games the past few years in the second half when up against losing team and have played to the over 5 of 7 times vs the Southeast Division. Look for a high scoring game here tonight. On The Friday card I have a Big 22-2 NCAAB Power angle play as well as a Killer NBA Blowout system that wins by 18 points per game and another NBA Big dog that is backed with a 20-4 system and may very well win outright. Don't miss any of Fridays big plays. We cashed big on Thursday with St.Mary's and Denver in the NBA and will do more damage tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Friday night Bonus Play take the Over in the Denver at Washington game. BOL GC NO BS CLAIMS OR FANCY HYPE, JUST SOLID INFO

Tokens
Sat: 6 unit 24-2 pac 10 goy + huge all day access pass

On Saturday the free NCAAB play is on Portland. Game 621 at 10:00 eastern. Portland is an amazing 12-1 and 11-1 ats this year when favored. Tonight they catch Loyola Marymount in a huge let down spot off their big win vs Gonzaga. The Pilots are 8-2 ats in conference action this year and have won 7 of 8 times as a road favorite in this range the past few years. The last time these 2 teams met they won by 40 points. Loyola Marymount has lost 17 of 19 times when they are facing revenge for a loss of 20 or more and have lost 4 of the last 5 in the series. They may have tripped up Gonzaga the other night but look for things to get back to normal tonight. Portland gets it done tonight. On the Saturday card I have a Huge 98% 6 unit Pac 10 Game of the year, a blowout angle that has cashed every time by at least 27 points. The Triple Angle ACC Power Play and another Bracket buster mismatch. Those with me last week cashed Big with Texas as they won by 40, more of the same on Saturday. Don't miss any of these Big plays. NBA will be on late report. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Most games go late afternoon or in the evening. For the Bonus Play take Portland on Saturday. BOL GC---

Tokens
On Sunday the NBA Comp play is on the NO. Hornets. Game 810 at 7:05 eastern. What we want to do in this game is play against certain road teams like the Rockets that are off a home favored loss with no rest vs an opponent like the Hornets who are off a home favored win in their last game. This system has cashed over 75% of the time under certain parameters since 1990. While there are many variations of this system I simply use the base system as it cranks out winner after winner each year. Lets take the Hornets tonight as the Bonus Play. On the Sunday I card I have a Huge NBA System play with 22-2 and 9-1 separate cutting edge systems. I also have an NBA Totals system that has cashed over 90% of the time and a big system in the premier game today the Cavs at the Magic that dates to 1984. Normally I don't like to have so many NBA plays on a given day. However, this card system wise is one of the deepest I have seen in quite some time. On Saturday we nailed the big 6 unit play on Washington St en route to a big 5-1 +16.6 unit day in late phone action. On Sunday we will end the week big. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Hornets. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday 14-1 5* nba system + radio show info

On Monday the Bonus Play is on the Washington Wizards. Game 702 at 7:05 eastern. The Wizards fit a nice system here that plays on home dogs that scored 100 or more on the road vs an opponent that scored 120 or more in their last game. These home teams have cashed over 85% of the time the past few years. The only thing that keeps this from being a late phone play is the Bulls 8-1 record off a win of 10 or more points. Also it is very rare that the Bulls are a road favorite after scoring 120 or more. They have only been in this role once the past 12 years which was a loss. Lets take the couple of points tonight with Washington as the Bonus Play. On Monday I have another NBA side play with a 90% system and 2 Huge Power angles that are both over 90% and have average win scores of 15 or more points. This big 5* Will get the cash tonight. In College Action I have one Solid Triple angle Dominator side. Jump on and start the week off right. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Be sure to check out the Monday night sports radio show at 8:05 eastern on 88.9 Wsia.fm. Ill be in studio with host Anthony Pierno discussing a wide range of topics. or the Bonus Play take the Washington Wizards. BOL GC

Tokens
Tuesday nba game of the month with cutting edge system

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on New Mexico. Game 539 at 10:00 eastern. The Lobos are the cream of the crop this year in the Mountain West conference. They have won 10 of 12 vs winning teams with 8 covers including 3 wins as a road favorite in this range. Over the past few seasons they have covered 24 of 34 after allowing 60 or less in their last game. Colorado St has a decent team this year. However they have lost 8 of 9 as a home dog in this range since 1997 and failed to win or cover in the last 6 games they have played vs wining teams. In the series the Rams are just 2-9 straight up and 3-8 against the spread vs the Lobos the past few seasons. Go with New Mexico tonight. On the Tuesday Card I have the NBA Game of the Month backed with a Solid Never before seen cutting edge NBA system which I will share in the writeup. If your looking for that one game to crack hard tonight. This is it. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. For the Bonus Play take New Mexico. BOL GC

Tokens
On Wednesday night the comp play is on Marquette. Game 759 at 7:30 eastern. Marquette has won all 6 games in this series going as far back as 1997. When they are a road favorite of -3 or less they have won and covered all 5 times and have cashed 12 of 17 times vs winning teams. When the the total is 130 to 135 in their road games they are 4-1 straight up and against the spread. St. johns is coming off a big road dog win at South Florida in their last game,shooting 58% from the field. That figues to change tonight against a solid Marquette team. The Red Storm are just 3-13 vs teams who play good defense and allow 65 points per game or less in the second half over the last 3 years. Take Marquette tonight. On the Wednesday card I have a huge 27-4 NBA Totals system that averages 220 points per game. Best of all is a 100% subset in the play that takes it to 226 points. This huge NBA total is coupled with the Big West goy and a 22-1 SEC play plus a triple angle big city NCAAB Blowout. This is one of the deepest cards all year. We cashed with Portland on Tuesday. Dont miss out jump on at goldencontender@aol.com. For the Bonus Play take Marquette. bol GC

Tokens
On Wednesday night the comp play is on Marquette. Game 759 at 7:30 eastern. Marquette has won all 6 games in this series going as far back as 1997. When they are a road favorite of -3 or less they have won and covered all 5 times and have cashed 12 of 17 times vs winning teams. When the the total is 130 to 135 in their road games they are 4-1 straight up and against the spread. St. johns is coming off a big road dog win at South Florida in their last game,shooting 58% from the field. That figures to change tonight against a solid Marquette team. The Red Storm are just 3-13 vs teams who play good defense and allow 65 points per game or less in the second half over the last 3 years. Take Marquette tonight. On the Wednesday card I have a huge 27-4 NBA Totals system that averages 220 points per game. Best of all is a 100% subset in the play that takes it to 226 points. This huge NBA total is coupled with the Big West 5* and a 22-1 SEC play plus a triple angle big city NCAAB Blowout .Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. This is one of the deepest cards all year. We cashed big with Portland last night more damage tonight. Don't miss out. For the Bonus Play take Marquette. bol GC

Tokens
Thursday 30-2 horizone league goy + 3x wac side

Sport: College Basketball
Game: The Citadel at Furman
Date/Time: 2/25/2010 7:00PM EST
Free Pick: THE CITADEL
Reason: On Thursday the Bonus Play is on The Citadel. Game 569 at 7:00 eastern. So many more attractive games on the board. Who in their right mind cares about this one? This game offers many solid angles here for our road team The Citadel. What we want to do in this game is play against a poor Furman team that is just 5-31 through the years including 1-8 this year vs winning teams. Over the past 3 years Furman is 0-3 off 3+ road games and 2-11 vs teams who allow less than 65 points per game. The Citadel has cashed 4 of 6 this year off a loss and are a solid 5-1 in February. Tonight they look to bounce back off an upset loss at home as a 10 point favorite to UNC Greensboro. In what is a pickem game we side with the road team, The Citadel. Tonight I have the Horizon League Game of the year backed with 2 Huge Power angles that are 30-2. We Cashed the Big West game on Wednesday and this ones even stronger. The lead play on Solid Thursday night card, that also has a big triple angle WAC Conf. Dominator. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on. Take the Citadel tonight and jump on the big one tonight. BOL GC

Tokens
Friday 16-1 nba dog of the year +15 -1 blowout system $$

Sport:College BasketballGame:Niagara at Manhattan- 16-1 NBA DOG OF THE YEAR UP $$$Date/Time:2/26/2010 7:30PM ESTPick:NiagaraReason:On Friday the Bonus Play In NCAAB Action is On Niagara. Game 841 at 7:30 eastern. Niagara already owns an easy 24 point victory vs Manhattan this year. In fact the last 3 games between these 2 teams have all been blowout wins for the Purple Aces all by at least 19 points. Tonight we note that Niagara is 10-1 since 1997 in road games when the total is 135 to 140 and they have won 16 of 21 games the last 3 years in February. As a road favorite of 3 or less they have won and coverd 7 of 10 times. Manhattan is just 1-6 straight up and against the spread as a home dog of 3 or less the past 3 years and are 3-12 and 5-10 vs winning teams. Look for Niagara to win and cover here once again. On Friday night I have a SOLID NBA Card led by the 16-1 NBA Underdog Game of the year. This big system bomb will get it done tonight.I also have a 15-1 Blowout system on the card as well. Jump on and cash out tonight. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 and ask about our big weekend special. For the Bonus Play take Niagara. BOL GC

Tokens
Saturday 21-1 wac conf bomb leads big system card

On Saturday the Bonus Play is on Auburn. Game 622 at 7:00 eastern. The Tigers are 21-3 vs teams who average 65 or less with several big covers. When they play losing teams they have won 19 of 22 and have cashed 6 of the last 7 Saturday games. Tonight they catch an LSU team that wont remind anyone of the days when Shaq played there. LSU is 1-12 in the conference this year with their lone win coming on Thursday night at home vs Arkansas. Look for them to regress back to normal tonight as they are 0-10 on the road losing by an average 18 points per game. When they have home loss revenge they are 0-4 and have failed 3 times vs the spread. They lost and failed to cover every time this year on the road in this range as a dog. Take Auburn tonight. On the Saturday card I have the WAC Goy with a huge Power angle that has cashed 21 of 22 times. I also have a Triple angle NCAAB Total, The Big 90% TV game and a Last Home game System Side. We went 5-1 Last Saturday and much like Last weeks big play I expect this WAC game to win with no problem. NBA will be on the late report. Most games go at night or late afternoon. To jump on contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Auburn. BOL GC

Tokens
Sat 6* 21-1- wac goy + big nba system side

1st One Wins Wiith G.mason Big 21--1 Wac Attack Up On Saturday the Bonus Play is on Auburn. Game 622 at 7:00 eastern. The Tigers are 21-3 vs teams who average 65 or less with several big covers. When they play losing teams they have won 19 of 22 and have cashed 6 of the last 7 Saturday games. Tonight they catch an LSU team that wont remind anyone of the days when Shaq played there. LSU is 1-12 in the conference this year with their lone win coming on Thursday night at home vs Arkansas. Look for them to regress back to normal tonight as they are 0-10 on the road losing by an average 18 points per game. When they have home loss revenge they are 0-4 and have failed 3 times vs the spread. They lost and failed to cover every time this year on the road in this range as a dog. Take Auburn tonight. On the Saturday card I have the WAC Goy with a huge Power angle that has cashed 21 of 22 times. I also have a Triple angle NCAAB Total, The Big DOG 90% TV game and a Last Home game System Side. We went 5-1 Last Saturday and much like Last weeks big play I expect this WAC GOY game to win with no problem. NBA will be on the late report.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this GUARANTEED Card. For the Bonus Play take Auburn. BOL GC----ONE BIG NBA 90% SYSTEM WITH 2X POWER ANGLES FOR TONIGHT

Tokens
On Sunday the Bonus Play is on Weber. St. Game 845 at 4:00 eastern. Hard to believe this game is such a short spread today. Weber St is a solid 10-1 vs losing teams while Portland St is 2-9 vs winning teams, 0-10 with 1 or less day of rest and have lost 5 of 7 with road loss revenge. Weber St has won 4 of the past 5 in the series and has won 7 of 8 with 1 or less day of rest, winning both times as a short road favorite. look for Weber St to get this game today. On Sunday I have a big NCAAB 5* Totals play with 6 power angles attached one of which is 100%. On Saturday we cashed the big WAC conference game on Sanjose. I also have a double system NBA tv game and a big revenge dog that will win outright. Don't miss any of these big games as we close out February with a bang. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on. For the Bonus Play take Weber St. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday w.conf 94% system play + radio show info

MONDAY: NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE 94% SYSTEM SIDE [ NBA ]
Date: Monday, March 01, 2010 Guaranteed: On Monday night we roar into March with a BIG 5* NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE 94% SYSTEM BOMB. This game has an awesome system and 3 BIG POWER ANGLES. After cashing the NCAAB TOTAL OF THE YEAR we come right back with this beauty. Contact at 646-269-5269 to jump on tonight. The Free NCAAB Play tonight is on UNC Greensboro. Also on Monday night Ill be in studio with Anthony Pierno at 8:05 pm eastern for the weekly sports talk radio show at 88.9 wsia.fm with another free pick. BOL GC

Tokens
Tues: 20-0 ncaab system play + big nba blowout system $$

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on Wyoming. Game 544 at 9:30 eastern. This is a battle of 2 Mountain West Conference door mats. Wyoming comes in with revenge here in their last home game. The Cowboys have lost their last 3 home games, however tonight they get a team like Air Force that once again is down this year. The Falcons were able to win the first meeting between the 2 teams earlier in the year. Tonight should be a different story as Wyoming has won 9 of the last 12 here,while Air Force is just 1-11 straight up and 3-9 ats off a conference game this year. Look for Wyoming to get thie revenge as its always a good idea to take Last home game revengers off a loss vs sub .500 opponents. On The Tuesday card I have a Huge 20-0 NCAAB System play that leads the card along with an NBA Dominator system play and another Last home game system side. We Cashed big on Monday,more damage tonight. Contact at goldencontender@AOL.COM or at 646-269-5269 to jump on this guaranteed card. Dont miss any of these big winners. For the Bonus Play take Wyoming. bol GC

Tokens
wednesday ncaab last home game system play of the year

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on Cal Santa Barbara. Game 772 at 10:00 eastern. UCSB is a solid 4-0 straight up and against the spread after scoring 60 or less this year, and 8-2 after allowing 60 or less. When they are a home favorite in this range they have won all 4 times with 3 covers. They have big revenge tonight from a close loss at UC. Irvine earlier in the year. UC Irvine is a terrible 0-5 straight up and against the spread vs winning teams this year, 3-7 ats as a dog and 0-4 and 1-3 ats off a win this year. Look for Cal Santa Barbara to get the win and cover here tonight. On the Wednesday Card I have three Big plays two in The NBA from Big Cutting edge Dominator systems and a 5 unit Last Home game play of the Year system. Backed with one of my best last home game systems, this one will cash. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to Jump on and make some dough on Wednesday night with 3 solid moves. For the Bonus Play take the Cal Santa Barbara. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday rare 31-3 nba system + 16-2 ncaab nba 2-0 on wed:

On Thursday night the Bonus Play is on Drake. Game 546 at 7:00 eastern. This is the start of the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament. We find solid value with an opening round dog in Drake that has already beaten Souther Illinois twice this season. In tournament play certain dogs in this situation have proved most profitable through the years. Souther Illinois is a cut below their solid teams of years past. The Salukis are just 1-5 ats with revenge for a road loss and have failed to cover in 7 of the past 9 neutral court games. Drake has covered 13 of the last 20 as an underdog and 75% of the time in this tournament the past few years. Look for Drake to get the cash tonight as a small dog in opening round play. On the Thursday card I have a Rare 31-3 Cutting Edge NBA System going tonight. We had a solid night on Wednesday in the NBA cashing 2 blowout wins with the Celtics and Suns. This one should follow suit. In NCAAB Action The lead play is a 16-2 Triple angle dominator side. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play Take Drake. bol GC

Tokens
Friday 30-2 ncaab game of the month + weekend special

Sport: College Basketball
Game: Santa Clara vs San Diego- 3 GIGANTIC HOOP BOMBS UP $$$
Date/Time: 3/5/2010 11:35PM EST
Pick:FREE Santa Clara
Reason: On Friday the Bonus Play in NCAAB Action is on Santa Clara. Game 877 at 11:30 eastern. Santa Clara is a solid 20-4 vs teams who score less than 65 points per game in the second half of the season the past 13 years and has cashed 4 of 5 times when playing off 3 losses. San Diego is just 3-10 ats in conference and 1-6 ats after scoring 60 or less in their last game. Look for Santa Clara to get the cash tonight as a live dog. On The Hoops Card tonight I have 2 Big NCAAB Plays. The 30-2 NCAAB Game of the Month has Several Power angles that apply, the best of which is 30-2. In conference Tournament action I have a late afternoon winner with 20-3, and 14-1 Power angles and a 70-22 Big Revenge game in the NBA. Last night we cashed another Triple angle NCAAB dominator and on Friday we start the Weekend Big. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 for tonight or jump on the big conf. tourney weekend special 3 days + units guaranteed. Take Santa Clara as the Bonus Play. BOL GC -No deceptive Web records or bs hype, just solid info, a name you know, a name you trust. GC

Tokens
Saturday 6* tv bomb leads huge system card- dont miss

On Saturday the free 90% NBA System play is on the Minnesota Timber wolves. Game 508 at 8:05 eastern. The Wolves fit a solid home dog system in this game. What we want to do is play on certain home dogs with 1 or more day of rest that scored 100 or more on the road in their last game as a dog of 5 or more. If the opponent tonight scored 90 or less as a home favorite in their last game. The home team covers exactly 90% of the time in this system since 1995. Houston is coming off a tough 84-81 loss at home to the Kings. Tonight they travel to Minnesota to take on the Wolves who played Dallas tooth and nail the other night before falling 112-109. Minnesota is 8-2 ats this year as a home dog of 4.5 or less. Look for a solid effort here from the Wolves. On Saturday night I have a 6 unit NCAAB Blowout last home game system play, a 5 unit NCAAB TV Power angle play plus a Big 20-5 NBA outright dog winner system and a Conference tournament knockout triple angle play. We cashed the Big one last night with St. Johns and have picked up 21 units the last two Saturdays. Most games are evening or late afternoon. This is a deep card with solid guaranteed plays. Jump on and cash big with these cutting edge system plays. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take Minnesota plus the points. BOL GC

Tokens
Sunday 2 big 5*-22-0 colonial goy + 100% nba system

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on Wake Forest. Game 820 at 6:00 eastern. The Deacons have better numbers here in this one. They are 19-5 after allowing 60 or less, 6-2 after scoring 60 or less and have won 12 of 15 times at home since 1997 when the total is 135 to 140. In home games vs Clemson they have won the last 10 times. The Clemson Tigers are 1-5 straight up and ats as an underdog this year and 4-10 ats as a road dog of 3 or less the past 14 years. Look for Wake Forest to win this one. On Sunday I have a 5* 22-0 Colonial Tourney Goy and a big 5*100% NBA System side. I expect both these plays to win, and end the week with the cash. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get in on this guranteed card. For the Bonus Play take Wake Forest. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday ncaab tourney total of the year + radio show info

On Monday the Bonus Play in NBA action is on the Atlanta Hawks. Game 503 at 7:35 eastern. The Hawks are playing with double home loss revenge here tonight. They are 11-2 ats vs the Atlantic division and 14-1 and 12-3 ats as a road favorite from 6.5 to 9 over the years. The Knicks are 1-8 at home including 2-7 ats when the total is in this high a range. In their second half games vs teams who score 99 or more per game they are 0-8 and 1-7 ats. The Hawks took the first game between the two teams earlier in the season before dropping the last 2 at home, as a sizeable favorite. Tonight however, they will be much more focused to get this one. The Knicks roster is in a state of flux with all the new faces as they try to figure out who will get the majority of playing time. Look for the Hawks to get the win and cover tonight. On the Monday Card I have another big Dominator system similar to last night system winner on Denver. In NCAAB Tourney action I have an xxx-Large totals play with 5 dominator angles. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. After the Big Sunday we look to get the week started right. I also will have another Bonus Play on tonights radio show. I will be in studio at 8:05 pm at 88.9 wsia.fm with host Anthony Pierno for this weeks sports radio show. For the Free NBA play take the Atlanta Hawks. BOL GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranelson
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com