Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Sunday lakers at boston + ncaab off shore steam

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on the LA. Clippers. Game 805 at 6:05 eastern. The Cavs fit a nice go against system here todnight that plays against certain home favorites off a road win that allowed 80 or less, if they are off a prior win and their opponent tonight is off a loss. This game has win and no cover all over it for a Cleveland team that may not be motivated enought to blowout a Clippers team that has just lost 2 games on the road vs losing teams. Look for the Clippers to stay close and get the cover. On the Sunday card I have a solid System play in the Lakers at Boston game, plus a big off shore steam play in NCAAB action. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Jump on and end the month on the plus side. For the Bonus Play take the Clippers plus the points. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday 100% NBA SYSTEM BOMB + 5* NCAAB SIDE

College Basketball
Game: Toledo at B.Green
Date/Time: 2/1/2010 7:00PM EST
Pick: Bowling Green
Reason: On Monday the Bonus Play is on Bowling Green. Game732 at 7:00 eastern. Bowling Green is coming off a surprising home loss to Central Michigan. Tonight they will make amends against a weak Toledo team that is 0-6 straight up and against the spread when the total is 119.5 or less in their road games since 1997. Toledo is also a poor 2-6 ats as a road dog in this range the past few years. When they play teams who score less than 65 points per game they are just 6-16 ats and 4-14 ats after allowing 60 or less. Bowling Green is 7-2 ats with 1 or less days of rest and should get the cover here tonight. On Monday I have a Huge Big Monday TV 5* play. This game has 3 Big Power Angles attached and our team has statistical edges both offensively and defensively. I also Have another Big Cutting edge system play in the NBA that has cashed 100% since 1995 beating the line by over 10 points.. Contact at 1-646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com. Start February with a Bang with these 2 Power house plays. For the Bonus Play take Bowling Green. BOL GC JUMP ON WITH AN HONEST SERVICE THAT CAPS THE GAMES INSTEAD OF FLY BY NIGHTS THAT SHUT DOWN AND RE OPEN UNDER NEW NAMES AFTER THEIR FIRST LOSING STREAK. NO HYPE OR BS JUST TOP NOTCH INFO

Tokens
Tueesday big ncaab/ nba 2-0 monday more damage tonight

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on Rhode Island. Game 515 at 7;00 eastern. RIU has better numbers statistically in this one and they have handled winning teams well this year going 10-3. They have dominated the series of late winning 12 of the last 15 and have been real good on the road with 8 wins this year. Lasalle is just 2-9 ats vs winning teams this year and have struggled vs teams who score 77 or more points per game with a 2-12 record including 0-4 ats this year. When the posted total is 140 to 150 Lasalle is a pathetic 0-8 ats. Look for a win and cover tonight for Rhode Island. On the late phone card I have a huge Colonial conference play backed with 4 power angles and an NBA cutting edge system play. Last night both top plays cashed and tonight we will do even more damage. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the NCAAB play take Rhode Island. BOL GC

Tokens
Wednesdayncaab dog of the year + double system nba blowout

On Wednesday the free NCAAB play is on Missouri St. Game 769 at 8:05 eastern. Missouri St has played well this year vs winning teams winning 8 of 12 times and has also won every game this year after allowing 60 or less in there last game. They are taking a few points here and are coming off a poor shooting performance in their last game shooting under 40%. In their next game off these poor shooting performances they have won every times. Souther Illinois is just 3-7 ats vs winning teams this year and has lost 3 of their 4 home games when the total is 135 to 140. Look for Missouri St to pull off a mild upset here tonight. On the late phone card I have a Big NCAAB Dog with Bite that will win outright. This play is backed with a bevy of Powerful angles and will get the job done. In NBA action I have a double system dominator side with a big powerful Blowout angle attached that won by 17 points per game this season. We went 2-0 again on Tuesday and are poised to do even more damage tonight. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Missouri St plus the points bol GC

Tokens
Thursay sec goy + big of shore stemer 6-1 l7

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on Western Kentucky. Game 527 at 8:00 eastern. WKU just missed the late phone cut tonight. They are a sensational 28-4 vs losing teams and 35-7 off a win. They seem to catch fire in the month of February with a 13-2 record. La. Monroe is not a good team and they are just 5-29 vs losing teams, 14-36 in conference play and have lost the last 4 meetings in the series. The number is reasonably priced and I anticipate a win and cover here for Western Kentucky. On the late phone card I have a Huge SEC play with 5 big power angles attached and a solid off shore steam play tonight. These plays have been money all year. We have cashed 6 of our last 7 and will do more damage tonight. Jump on tonight at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the free NCAAB play take Western Kentucky BOL GC

Tokens
Friday 5* nba blowout of the month+ super bowl special

On Friday the Free NCAAB Play is on the Under in the Iona at Siena game. Rotation umbers 833/34 at 7:00 eastern. Both of these teams show under indicators for this game tonight. Iona has played under 16 of 18 times in the second half of the season the past few years vs winning teams and has been an under team this year going under in 11 of 15 lined games this season. Siena has played under both times as a home favorite this season in this line range. When Siena plays teams who average 65 point per game or less they have gone under 4 of 5 times and 5 of 7 times this season when the total is 130 to 140. Look for this one to stay under the 135 tonight. Tonight I have a 5 Star NBA Blowout game that is backed with another big cutting edge blowout system. Friday starts the annual Super Bowl special 3 day package. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the Under in the Iona at Siena game. BOL GC

Tokens
Saturday 26-1 nccab play-deepest card of the year

On Saturday the free NCAAB System Club play is on Bradley. Game 617 at 5:00 eastern. Bradley is a slight favorite in this one and they should be. They are a solid 22-4 vs losing teams,including 6-0 this year. They come in off 3+ ats losses, and they are 3-0 ats the last 3 times they have come in off that many ats losses in a row. Evansville may be at home. However that may not help here today as they are 9-27 off a loss and 0-5 at home when the total is 130 to 135. When they have revenge they do not exact it. Evansville is 0-6 with revenge. Look for Bradley to get the win and cover here. On Saturday I have a Huge hoops card led by an early 26-1 Stat Dominator, The Big Triple Angle Blowout game, The 5* NCAAB revenge Game of the month. The Double perfect dog with Bite that wins outright and a Huge 94% BIG 10 Bomb. This is the deepest Saturday card in a long while. Don't miss out on this Powerhouse Saturday. We cashed Big again on Friday and we WILL do a ton of damage all day on Saturday ALL games are televised. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Bradley. BOL GC

Tokens
Big nba added to saturday card-huge $$ day

On Saturday the free NCAAB System Club play is on Bradley. Game 617 at 5:00 eastern. Bradley is a slight favorite in this one and they should be. They are a solid 22-4 vs losing teams,including 6-0 this year. They come in off 3+ ats losses, and they are 3-0 ats the last 3 times they have come in off that many ats losses in a row. Evansville may be at home. However that may not help here today as they are 9-27 off a loss and 0-5 at home when the total is 130 to 135. When they have revenge they do not exact it. Evansville is 0-6 with revenge. Look for Bradley to get the win and cover here. On Saturday I have a Huge hoops card led by an early 26-1 Stat Dominator, The Big Triple Angle Blowout game, The 5* NCAAB revenge Game of the month. The Double perfect dog with Bite that wins outright and a Huge 94% BIG 10 Bomb. This is the deepest Saturday card in a long while. Don't miss out on this Powerhouse Saturday. We cashed Big again on Friday and we WILL do a ton of damage all day on Saturday. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Bradley. BOL GC-------NBA ADDED TO HUGE CARD NEXT REPORT BY 4 EASTERN

Tokens
3 big power system plays up 2-0 early

The Saturday night update is out. We have 3 BIG plays. In the NBA an 11-1 NBA System play + NCAAB BIG Blowout side and Triple Angle BIG 10 Side. Jump on and cash out BIG. The Day card is about to go 2-0. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Miami in the NBA. BOL GC

Tokens
Triple system super bowl play + 2 big hoops bombs

On Super Bowl Sunday the free NCAAB Play is on Notre Dame. Game 806 at 12;00 eastern. Notre Dame ifs 14-2 at home this year and 9-0 the last 3 years when the total is 145 to 150. As a home favorite in this range they have won all 3 times with 2 covers. They were able to beat South Florida on the road earlier in the year and now catch them at the right time. South Florida has covered 5 straight games as an underdog including 4 straight upset wins. The last one was a big one. South Florida went into Georgetown and beat a flat Hoya team that was coming off a huge win at home vs Duke and gladly took advantage. Today its the Irish who look to capitalize on what should be a flat S. Florida team who will be hard pressed to put up another big performance. The Numbers prove it too. South Florida is 3-13 revenging a home loss, 3-19 and 8-14 ats as a road dog from 6.5 to 9 and have been a bad team in the month of February the past few years going 3-12. Look for Notre Dame to win this one and cover today. On the Sunday Card I have the Triple System Super Bowl wager. This play is backed with full analysis and is guaranteed. I also have Triple angle NCAAB Side play and a side play in the Boston at Orlando game. We cashed big on Saturday and will end the football season with more winner. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com ot at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. Take Notre Dame here today. BOL GC

Tokens
20f 3 on sunday and 1 big ncaab with 4 power angles on monday

On Monday the Bonus Play is on Texas game 716 at 9:00 eastern. Texas is coming off a mediocre performance at Oklahoma getting down by as many as 18,before getting back into the game only to lose. Today the Get a solid Kansas team that is winning but nearly as convincing as last years team. Texas has won 4 of the last 6 at home vs the Jay hawks and won 80% of the time at home since 1997 when the total is 150 to 155. Look for Texas to bounce back and win this one. On The Monday card I have a 5 unit NCAAB Play with 4 Big Power angles. Hoops remain and hot going 2-0 on Sunday, and tonight our team has big edges on both sides of the ball.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. Take Texas tonight as the Bonus Play. bol GC

Tokens
Tuesday nba w.conf game of the month 100% system + big ncaab

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on Western Kentucky in non conference NCAAB Action. Game 540 at 8:00 eastern. I find it some what unusual a non conference game in the middle of the week this time of year in the middle of conference play. However this looks to be a good spot for the Home team here as WKUY is is 10-3 at home this year,16-5 after scoring 80 or more,8-4 vs Conference USA,and 9-2 at home when the total is 140 to 149.5 the past few years. Houston has lost 4 of the last 6 times after scoring 60 or less and 5 of 6 as a dog this year. Take the home team tonight. On the Tuesday card I have the Western Conference Game of the Month from a 100% dominator system, I also have another NBA Triple angle side and a Mid American Double perfect NCAAB Play. Overall its a solid 3 game package. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take Western Kentucky. GC

Tokens
Thursday nbaab triple revenge goy + big nba power system

On Thursday the Bonus Play is On Washington St. Game 545 at 10:00 eastern. The Cougars have offensive and defensive statistical edges here over Stanford. They also happen to be 17-2 vs losing teams the past few years. The odd thing is that Stanford for the first time in recent memory is under .500, this late in the season. Even worse they are in last place in the PAC 10. Stanford is just 4-10 vs wining teams, and have lost the first 2 games of February. Washington St. is a solid 8-2 this year after shooting 50% or better from the field in their last game. Take the points in this one as Washington St. May win outright. On The Thursday card I have a Huge Triple angle NCAAB Revenge GOY + The West Coast Conference Power Play. In NBA action I have another big cutting edge NBA Power system play in the Spurs at Nuggets game that will get the cash.Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Take Washington State as the Bonus Play tonight. bol GC

Tokens
30-2 power angle leads special rolling weekend pack

On Friday the Bonus Play is on Rider. Game 814 at 7:00 eastern. One must dig deep to predict the outcome of this game. These 2 played just 11 days ago with Rider winning at Fairfield 88-80. The Line on this game has actually gone from Rider as a 1 point favorite to -1 for Fairfield,due to the home loss revenge for Fairfield. The problem I see for Fairfield is they they do not play well with revenge as they are 0-3 at home with revenge and simply have a hard time stopping Rider. In the last 5 games between these 2 teams Rider has shot 50% or higher from the field. I don't feel I'm going out on a limb here tonight to suggest they will do so again. Fairfield rarely wins when they allow opponents to shoot such a high percentage from the field and are awful on the road vs winning teams. Stay at home with Rider tonight. On The Friday night card I have a 30-2 Power angle in the Back yard brawl in college hoops tonight on ESPN. Our team has several big angles that you just wont see any where else, and should get your weekend started off to a flying start. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com Or at 646-269-5269. For the weekend pack I reduced the rate and You can also roll it to a Friday-Sunday or Saturday -Monday. Either way the pack will be plus unit guaranteed. For the Bonus Play take Rider tonight. BOL GC

Tokens
Sat 7 unit ncaab game of the year with big power system $$$

On Saturday the Bonus Play is on Northeastern. Game 585 at 7:00 eastern. Northeastern has cashed 8 of 9 on the road year and has won 11 of 12 times after allowing 60 or less in their last game. When they play winning teams they are 8-4 and are a surprising 8-1 in Saturday games. They have cashed 5 of 7 as a small dog of 3 or less and may actually wind up favored in this one. William and Mary is a nice team,however Northeastern has better numbers here and will be very competitive here tonight. On Saturday I have the highest rated 7 unit Game of the Year in College hoops leading the card. This late afternoon Power system play is backed with several solid angles and should win rather easily in this spot. This play leads a solid overall card that has a big city blowout game, a dog with bite that will win outright and a Triple angle Dominator side. Seven Unit plays are on a 6-0 run in all sports combined.Those with me on Friday cashed big with Pittsburgh in the back yard brawl, more damage on Saturday.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com ot at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed side. Don't miss out on this one. For the Bonus Play take Northeastern on Saturday night . BOL GC

Tokens
2-big ncaab power angle plays today- goy wins by 40 with texas

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on Miami Ohio. Game 863 at 2:00 eastern. Miami Ohio is 31-5 vs teams who score less than 65 ppg and has won their last 5 games. In the series they have taken 4 of the last vs Bowling Green and are 8-2 after scoring 60 or less in their last game. Bowling Green is 1-4 as a home dog of 3 or less and has lost 3 of the last 4 games vs teams who score less than 65 in the second half of the season. Miami Ohio is the play today. On Sunday I have 2 Big NCAAB Play one a Big Power angle Blowout the Other a Triple Angle Dominator .CONGRATS to Those with me on Saturday cashing big as we nailed the Big 7 unit game of the year on Texas in a game that was never really close. Today we end the week with more damage with these 2 big college plays. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Take Miami Ohio as the Bonus Play today. BOL GC

Tokens
Monday 30-5 power play with 5 big dominator angles

On Monday the Bonus Play is on Texas Game 710 at 9:00 eastern. The Aggies are taking 7 points tonight from Kansas.The Bonus Plays have struggled of late lets see if we can back on track. Taking this many points with an undefeated home team at this juncture of the season has always been a good investment. Not to mention the Aggies are a solid 6-0 vs teams who allow 65 or less points per game. When the total is 140 to 145 they have won 5 of 6 at home and have cashed 13 of the last 17 February games. They come in here off 4 straight wins and covers in what is their biggest game of the season vs Kansas. The Jayhawks have excellent numbers in most categories but are just 3-4 ats in lined road games this year and will not have it as easy as they did last Monday against Texas. Look for a much closer game than anticipated. On the Monday card I have a Big 5* play backed with five power angles that total to 30-3,late phones have been good. lets pick it up with the Bonus Plays.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on. Take the Points with Texas A@M. BOL GC
progress.gif

Tokens
Tues: 2 bigs 23-2 nba,40-5 ncaab- 2-0 on monday

On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on San Diego St. Game 541 at 8;00 eastern. The Aztecs have edges both offensively and defensively in this one and have covered 4 of the last 5 in the series. When they have been installed as a road favorite in this range they have won and covered all three times. After allowing 60 or less points in their last game they have covered 70% of the time and are an excellent 17-2 vs losing teams. TCU is just 1-10 ats at home this year and have been horrendous revenging road losses failing to cover the last seven times. Lay the number tonight with San Diego St. On Tuesday we have a Double system 23-3 five-six unit NBA Dominator side and a 5 unit NCAAB Dog of the month with 40-5 and 17-2 Power angles attached. Those with me on Monday went 2-0 nailing both big plays. Tonight we have 2 more monsters leading the card. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take San Diego State. BOL GC

Tokens
Wednesdya ncaab triple angle side+ 90% nba post all star break system

On Wednesday night I have 2 BIG plays on the card. I have a triple angle NCAAB Play with a lead 19-1 Power angle. In NBA action I have the 90% post all star break system. We split out last night,however we are still up good this week. Tonights card is guaranteed. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play take the over in the Sacramento at Golden. St game. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday 2 big ncaab power angles + rare nba system side

On Thursday the Bonus Play is on Wisconsin Milwaukee. Game 528 at 8:30 eastern. WMU has covered 70% of the time as a home favorite in this range the last few years and is 7-3 ats at home with revenge for a road loss. When they play losing teams they have won 9 of 11 times this season. Tonight they take on a Cleveland State team that is 5-11 vs winning teams and 0-7 ats with 1 or less day of rest. Cleveland St. has lost 10 of 11 times as an underdog this season and 5 of 7 times after scoring 60 or less. Look for Wisconsin Milwaukee to get the win and cover tonight. On the Thursday card I have a West coast conference triple angle 5* dominator side and a 15-2 Dog with bite that will win outright, as well as a Solid NBA system play. Jump on and cash out big. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the Bonus Play take Wisconsin Milwaukee. BOL GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranelson
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com