FINAL FOUR MATCHUPS-INFO, INSIGHTS, STATS & TRENDS...ALSO MY ADDRESS TO THE RX MEMBERS...INSIDE!

Search

Tokens
co-captain...

that system is from statfox (you should say that when quoting another source), and i can only tell you this...you'll get your ass handed to you following their systems. especially the ones at the bottom of their matchups page, like the one you just posted. not every line move is tracked by statfox, and they do not make the difference between the public move or sharp move. so the number you just posted is inacurrate and irrelevant. anyways, if you think it is a good info, so be it.

Banned
Tokens
No its not, it is from OOBG. and yes your right, when I said I got a SYSTEMS PLAY, I wasnt thinking that anyone would take it as I made up this system. I said I got a systems play which I do, I got it from OOBG. I really dont think it really matters where I got it from, more than that I am at least sharing what I came across with everyone, dont you agree. I dont follow really follow this eventhough it has been hitting alot. But I just am trying to share a shit load of information to everyone and then let them decide. You have to admit though that the records are not bad, in fact so were as high as 79% on these. Still, thanks for the heads up. Aloha CC.

Tokens
Sorry but it is from Statfox. OOBG and many others use Statfox database. I think I know a lot about some of those sites as I used to contribute to the conception of one of the sports database sites. While Statfox does provide a shitload of information, their information is not always pertinent and accurate. As I already said, they do not track all line movements. Saying that "public" is "right or wrong", the way they say it, is not true, because they treat every line move as a "public" move. Big difference there.

Rx Senior
Tokens
CC,

My fault. I thought it was a done deal. I don't have enough time to read all that stuff.

Take care,
Ku

Banned
Tokens
Ku,

Apology accepted. Please accept mine as well.

It is just so nuts how others are reacting to an opportunity that has presented itself to me. People want to expose me, want to bash me, want to label me, want make all kinds of unfair accusations of me. Why? These people were the same people who were coat tailing me, but of course will not admit to it, and yet they want to act like I have done something to them. Incredible! It is plain old Jealousy and nothing else. There is nothing else to but that. Oh now everyone wants me to show this and show that. Why? All this time all they wanted was for me to show my plays. Funny Ass shit.

What is more funny is the fact that All these services some I have never heard of, but WHO did show me where they are monitored, have already informed me that they have been watching me from before the CBB season. Isnt that a hoot. People want to expose me, when it will do nothing to change any of the offers I got. I think that businesses who are going to pay someone usually do their homework before they hire someone. Plus, the public who have been viewing me day in day out have only gotten bigger and bigger. How come, if I am all that these jealous people are saying I am.

Hell what is funny is that I have nothing to hide. People think that I am so dumb as to not realize that everyone can go back and see my record whenever they want to. C'mon, I think my work speaks for myself. When the Exposer tried to do what he did. He only made me more famous. Funny how things work. They say, if they aint talking about you, then you aint doing anything and you aint shit. I tout, fvck people mistaken that for confidence...

Funny shit thing also, is all those people who complain about the fact that I am always touting myself. But when I question their abilities, what do they do without skipping a beat. Yep, they start to tout themselves. I did this, I did that. I beat this guy , I beat that guy. I have achieved this record , I have achieved that record. I know this, I know that. Please, who is tout and pounding their chest now.... What hypocrits. Get a GRIP.

The funniest shit though, is when someone say that someone else plays with play money and they play with real money. I think that is the most stupidest thing I ever heard. How the fvck do you know who does what. You have no way of absolutely proving this, and people know it, but when you say something stupid like this, you are really making yourself look so ignorant and again you are touting yourself to us all again. Plain old fashion Jealousy. Just look at All the Jealous people in my thread. You want to see EXPOSED, well you dummies you just EXPOSED yourself to everyone how JEALOUS YOU ALL ARE. Funny ASS shit.

I want people to go and try and bring Co-Captain down. All they will do is make me more FAMOUS. Why, because whomever is trying to do this will become so transparent to everyone, and thus in this world where no one can verify any credentials to anyone because we do not see or now anyone, it wont do anything. EX, you say my record is this, I say your wrong. You say your not, I say you are. Who will the people believe? Well, I think that the people will do exactly what I have been saying all along. Ask, Why is it that you care what Co-Captain does or does not do? Why? You see how many times I asked this question, but no one here ever answered it. Why? Because it is done out of Jealousy. PLAIN AND FVCKIN SIMPLE!

Lastly, who do you think the people are going to side with. Another capper or poster who contributes way less for people or a capper who does nothing but work his ASS off for others and have made them WINNERS. Thats right, you will lose and I Wont. I am no Dummy, and I think the thousands who view my post every single day, know it as well. Wanna make me more FAMOUS, then I say HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT BABY. THIS IS ONE TOUGH FVCKIN HAWAIIAN YOU MESSING WITH. BELIEVE THAT!
icon_cool.gif

Tokens
marco you can do what ever you want.

just list every game i had along with the line that i had.

which will be truely impossible since i might post a play at one line and get another since i use a local and i use the lines of vegasinsider to post my plays.

but knock yourself out if you have that much time on your hands to go through over 400 plays and get the lines and scores.

post post post.

i do baseball too, keep track would you. since i get paid for doing this.

Banned
Tokens
Truely,

That what I been trying to say. It is impossible to verify exactly to a T what someone did. No matter what someone says his record is. Who will verify this? How can it be done? Well some idiots like to believe that their word is golden. Funny fvckin thing is these guys live in the SEWER of the RR Room. Funny ASS shit, you have no credibility. Plus they are admitted bashers. What a fvcken moron. Yeah you admit your a basher and proud of it. You spend most of your time contributing nothing. You hang around the RR room with the other losers, and you want me to believe what you say. PLEASE DON, YOU NEED TO WAKE UP LITTLE FAIRY BOY FROM DREAMLAND. Fvckin bunch of Rocket Scientist. LMFAO....Expose me dipshit....OH yeah, they call me a wannabe's...Well I say that it is better than a FVCKIN HAS BEEN OLD MAN! LIE DOWN AND DIE ALREADY, YOUR TIME IS UP! Go ahead and make me more FAMOUS BABY!
icon_cool.gif

Banned
Tokens
INFORMATION ON DUKE VS UCONN:

OK GANG I WILL SOME INSIGHTS COMING UP. SORRY YOU NEED TO WADE THROUGH ALL THIS CRAP. BUT I WILL GET IT TO YOU. HOLD ON....ALOHA CC.

Tokens
cool insights are good

which side are you on again?

do you think okafors stinger will have an impact on him? or will they just juice him up?

I heard on the hartford radio station that before he got "stung" again - he was a monster in practice and that he was going nuts dunking and tearing up the court.

That is good to hear (from someone on the uconn side) regardless of the injury, because normally he just humbly goes about his business blocking shots and quietly having a LOUD impcat on the game - but if this dude gets juiced up, AND comes into this thing hunting dukeheads then I think we'll be in for an entertaining game.

Tokens
Co-Capt

As you suggested, now I will try and make you FAMOUS. The following are by my calculations:

YTD Record 429-411-20
W/L Units YTD -15.6
1st time in the black 3/11/04
42 winning days
48 losing days
17 total days in black (positive)
73 total days in the red (negative)
Your first 72 days of playing you were losing.
December 37-52-3 -70.25 units
January 85-96-6 -60.0 units
February 176-159-5 +66.65 units
March 131-104-6 +48.0 units

Also, you have posted your week ending records from Feb 1 forward and WE have some differences.
Yours
Feb 1st: 38W-24l = +55 units
Feb 8th: 38w-36l = +20 units
Feb 15th: 47w-47l = +2 units
Feb 22nd: 43w-35l = +45 units
Feb 29th: 42w-31l = +54 units
Mar 7th: 33w-25l = +35 units
Mar 14th: 57w-41l = +76 units
Mar 21st: 33w-25l = +27 units
Mar 28th: 11w-20l = -45 units
Total Record 342W-284L = +269 UNITS

MINE
Feb 1st: 38W-24l = +47.5 units
Feb 8th: 43w-43l = +6.05 units
Feb 15th: 47w-51l = -15.8 units
Feb 22nd: 40w-32l = +28.4 units
Feb 29th: 41w-31l = +40.3 units
Mar 7th: 33w-25l = +20.4 units
Mar 14th: 57w-41l = +51.8 units
Mar 21st: 30w-17l = +35.3 units
Mar 28th: 11w-21l = -59.5 units
Total Record 340W-285L = +154.45 UNITS

So, according to my calculations, you played a total of 860 plays and lost 15.6 units for the WHOLE CBB YEAR. You started playing Dec 9th and didn't get into the positive until Mar 11th. How many clients do you think you'll get with this type of showing? By reading your "reports" each day (atleast when you won) I would have thought you were WAY ahead of the game. And you really thought no one was looking. If you would like to discuss further, please let me know as I have more light to shed on this subject. Thanks, Dan.

Tokens
Co-Captain the company I work for is in the tropical fruit/juice business and our corporate office is over in Hilo. I would love to buy you drink and say thanks in person. Heck I will buy you drinks all night! I'll check you in bases bro; have a good one. Later, and always GOOD LUCK!
1036316054.gif

Banned
Tokens
Nice Work Jealous Boy...Only problem is, who are you that you think that what you state is the whole truth and nothing but..Huh..think about it...you already made a mistake in the first time you tried to post something on me, you blew any credibility you had. Why shouldnt we believe that you made up this shit..huh...Your motive is pure jealousy of my success, and other business still want me to join them and thousands view me daily...So how are you to be trusted when you are clearly doing this out of spite, anger, jealousy, frustration, sadness, unhappiness, failure, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy..oh yeah and jealousy...Everybody knows that JEALOUSY is a WEAKNESS, and people do some crazy things, even KILL because of JEALOUSY...So why is it that anyone should believe you...Who the fvck are you that what you say is Golden...huh..Thats what I thought, nobody.

Also what is it that makes US ALL know that you can add correctly and accurately..huh..You already proven that you couldnt the first time. Both you and Don...Plus it doesnt matter if you two guys now back eachother up...I can very easily get someone on here to say that you are wrong... you catch my driff...Furthermore, are you a Certified Accountant..huh...

Plus, and hold on cause this is a BIG plus, do you have All my betting slips from the various books including the 2 locals I use inorder to accurrately know how much and at what vig, if any, that I actruly played these games at which would be needed to reflect a winning in dollar amounts and not a simple win loss record.....So you see, I know I can get my true record which is for me and not to tout... But you, by your insisting that you have an accurate to the T record of me is something that you cannot prove no matter what...I have a shit load of money for me and for those that followed me...My hard honest work has paid off for so many people.. Dont you get it...No matter what you try to do, the people have already acknowledged that I am a winner... What you just acknowledged to them is that you are a spiteful JEALOUS PERSON...I told you to answer that ONE question, ""Why is it that I care so much what Co-Captain does and does not do", thank you NYSPORTS for answering that question for ALL of us. Aloha CC.
icon_cool.gif

Banned
Tokens
Oh yeah Nysports, that is not your trying to make Co-Captain Famous. I am already famous my friend. What your going to do is make me MORE FAMOUS. Thank You for the PROPS MY FRIEND...YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, IF THEY AINT TALKING ABOUT YOU, YOU AINT SHIT...WOW, TAKE ALOOK AT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THE CO-CAPTAIN..THANKS BUDDY...
icon_cool.gif

Veteran
Tokens
Co-Captain,

You had a great February and March and you MAY have made alot of people money but why is it so HARD for you to just POST your OVERALL YTD record? You remind me of Kodiak by only posting your record when you started winning. But thats besides the point. If you really are going tout don't you think that your prospective clientelle deserve to know your ACCURATE Year to Date record and not just your last 8 week? If you plan on being part of an "HONEST" tout service then at the very least you should show an ACCURATE YTD record of your NCAA Hoops Section. I don't think Don and nysports are asking that much. So why do you make it sound like they are?

And to answer your ONE question....I care what you do because I liked the way the last 8 weeks went and thought about purchasing your plays for next NCAA season. But now that your YTD record is in question and perhaps you really lost units on the year, makes me think more than twice about it.

-MC

Banned
Tokens
AGAIN, "WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT CO-CAPTAIN DOES OR DOES NOT DO". GO SHIT IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD AND STOP TRYING TO SHIT IN MINE. MC I THINK I ALWAYS RESPECTED YOU AND NEVER TOOK SIDES WHEN YOU WERE IN THAT THING WITH KODIAK. I EXPECT YOU TO AT LEAST GIVE ME THE SAME COURTESY. ALOHA CC.

Tokens
Co-Capt

I will try and answer all of your babbling questions for you.

When I posted your record I clearly stated "according to my calculations". I could be off a touch one way or the other.

What do I have to be jealous of? You give yourself WAY to much credit. 860 plays in a 90 day span??

Never portrayed that anything I said was "golden".

No, I am not a certified accountant.

No, I don't have all your betting slips. You must have went thru some pens and paper with all the 860 plays. I will tell you that my calculations were based on straight -110 vig (a new word for you) and any time you bought a 1/2 point if you lost I added another -10.

I never insisted that my calculations were accurate to a T.

Where did you get your "sh*t load" of money for you and those that followed? Anyone that has acknowledged you as a "winner" clearly doesn't have all the facts in front of them.

Again, what do I have to be jealous about? Someone that plays 860 games in 90 days and doesn't show a profit(according to my figures).

For the last time, as I have already answered this a few times. I don't care what you do.

Banned
Tokens
SAVE YOUR BREATHE SPORT, I GAVE YOU ALL YOUR CHANCES JEALOUS BOY...I EVEN HIGHLIGHTED THE QUESTION FOR YOU...BUT YOU STILL, BECAUSE OF YOUR WEAKNESS NEEDED TO TRY TO TEAR ME DOWN. WHY? DONT I PROVIDE EVERYONE HERE WITH HARD HONEST WORK THAT YOU ALL CAN USE TO BEAT THE MAN...WHY BE SO JEALOUS OF ME BECAUSE I HAD AN ALMOST UNHEARD OF WINNING STREAK...WHY NOT BE HAPPY FOR THE CO..HUH...I TRY MY BEST TO SUPPORT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS THROUGH YOUR UPS AND DOWNS...WHAT IS IT, I HAVENT GIVEN YOU ALL ENOUGH OF ME? WHAT IS YOU THINK I OWE YOU...EVENTHOUGH IT IS FOR A SIMPLE REQUEST FOR A FVCKIN RECORD...YOU GUYS, ISNT THERE A FINAL FOUR GAME ABOUT TO BE PLAYED TOMORROW.. AND ALL YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT IS HOW THE CO HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED BY SOME PEOPLE WHO FEEL I AM WORTHY TO BE ON THEIR PAYROLL...WHY NOT BE HAPPY FOR ME? LIKE OTHERS HERE HAVE BEEN...WHY? I WILL TELL YOU WHY YOU CANNOT.

ONE, IS BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY...AND THIS IS UNDERSTANDABLE...AS EVERYONE NEEDS TO FEEL IMPORTANT AT TIMES...I THINK I TRIED TO SHOW THAT MANY TIMES...WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE SO MANY POST TO MY CREDIT...BECAUSE I SHOW SUPPORT AND CONGRADULATIONS TO AS MUCH PEOPLE AS I CAN....THAT IS WHY...NOW THE SECOND REASON, IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT SOME OF YOU THINK I OWE YOU SOMETHING...WHERE YOU GET THAT IDEA IS BEYOND ME...BUT, I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME...I DONT OWE YOU SHIT, NOTHING, NADA....THE CO OWES NO ONE ANYTHING..NOT AN EXPLANATION, NOT A REASON, NOT A WORD, NOT AN RESPONSE... I OWE YOU NOTHING...JUST LIKE YOU OWE ME NOTHING...AND I DONT ASK FOR IT EITHER...FVCKIN CRABS IN BUCKET, COWS IN A PASTURE...ALWAYS TRYING TO HOLD SOMEONE DOWN OR CLIMB OVER THEM WHEN THEY ARE ON THE RISE...PATHETIC SIMPLY PATHETIC...

GO AHEAD SAY WHAT YOU WILL, THIS HAWAIIAN IS AS THICK AS THEY COME AND AS STRONG AS THEY COME, BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY...BROTHER I EAT PEER PRESSURE UP LIKE IT WAS MY BITCH. NO ONE CONTROLS ME BUT ME! ALSO, I DONT CONTROL THE WAY ANY OF YOU THINK AND I DONT WANT TO...I ONLY CONTROL THEY WAY I THINK...SO DO AND SAY WHAT YOU SEE IS FIT, REGARDING ME...BUT JUST REMEMBER AS LONG AS YOU DO, YOUR STILL GOING TO BE UNDER ME INSTEAD OF BESIDES ME...BELIEVE THAT...LAST REMINDER, BEFORE YOU GET SO INVOLVED IN SOMEONE ELSES SHIT...ASK YOURSELF AGAIN.."WHY DO I CARE WHAT THIS PERSON OR THAT PERSON DOES OR DOESNT DO, ESPECIALLY IF HE IS NOT HURTING ME AND IS NOT AFFECTING ME IN ANYWAY". ALOHA, NOW I THINK THAT I WILL GO TO RELAX ON THE SUNNY BEACH AND HAVE A COLD ONE...AH SHIT, IT IS ONLY 8 AM IN THE MORNING, LMFAO....CARRY ON JEALOUS BOYS..CARRY ON..FORM YOUR LITTLE CLUB AGAINST THE CO...BUT JUST REMEMBER ALSO THAT EVEN THOUGH I DONT OWE YOU SHIT, DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE YOU...ALOOOOOOOHAAA CC
icon_biggrin.gif

PS: NYSPORT, YOU ADMITTED YOUR WRONG THAT IS BIG OF YOU...WELL ACTUALLY YOU DIDNT, BUT YOU DID SAY THAT YOUR RECORD KEEPING MAY NOT BE TO THE T, SO IF YOUR INCORRECT, THAT WOULD MAKE YOU INACCURATE WHICH WILL MAKE YOU AN IDIOT FOR TRYING TO PRODUCE SOMETHING TO SLANDER ME BY, WHEN YOU KNEW ALL ALONG THAT YOU COULD NOT VERIFY ANY TRUTHFULNESS TO WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO...YOU FAILED MISERABLY AGAIN...AND THUS AGAIN, EVENTHOUGH YOU SAY YOUR NOT JEALOUS OF ME, YOU SHOWED IT PLAIN AND SIMPLY AGAIN...
icon_cool.gif

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on April 02, 2004 at 01:26 PM.]

Pop-culture, entertainment, sports and contest Mod
Tokens
guys, u can finish this fighting in the rubber room.....

Banned
Tokens
HEY BUCS, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE WORK I PUT INTO THIS THREAD FOR OTHERS...YOUR LEAVING IT HERE IS DISRESPECTFUL OF MY EFFORTS TO PROVIDE INFO FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANT IT...I ALREADY STATED I AM DONE WITH THIS CRAP...I AM REQUESTING YOU PUT IT BACK IN THE MAIN FORUM SO THAT I CAN FINISH PROVIDING THE INFO THAT I STARTED DOING SINCE LAST NIGHT, TILL NOW, BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED JUMPING IN....ALOHA CC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DundadaReturns
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com