Don't understand all the hubbub for lynching VICK

Search

powdered milkman
Tokens
Big fucking deal, some dogs died. If I were a dog id prefer death over licking my ass and eating my own shit every day. They are filthy creatures that live a filithy life.

I saw on TV last week some guy taking his cat to have acupuncture treatment. Sticking needles in this cats body supposedly to treat pain but that cat sure didnt like it one bit he looked like it hurt! WTF? How come no outcry about this guy doing this to a cat? Then it hit me - this guy probably paid a couple hundred bucks to get this done to a furball while some poor kids at the local elementary school wont even have a jacket to keep warmthis winter - but does he care ? No! Because hed have to speak to HUMAN beings to communicate with the kids needing coats, why not blow it on some dumb animal that makes your house smell like urine.

Ive never understood people having pets. Even the word 'pet' itself sounds simpleton and foolish.
your posts have never caught my eye or interested me at all........this was either for shock value or you are a fucking idiot

Tokens
Big fucking deal, some dogs died. If I were a dog id prefer death over licking my ass and eating my own shit every day. They are filthy creatures that live a filithy life.

I saw on TV last week some guy taking his cat to have acupuncture treatment. Sticking needles in this cats body supposedly to treat pain but that cat sure didnt like it one bit he looked like it hurt! WTF? How come no outcry about this guy doing this to a cat? Then it hit me - this guy probably paid a couple hundred bucks to get this done to a furball while some poor kids at the local elementary school wont even have a jacket to keep warmthis winter - but does he care ? No! Because hed have to speak to HUMAN beings to communicate with the kids needing coats, why not blow it on some dumb animal that makes your house smell like urine.

Ive never understood people having pets. Even the word 'pet' itself sounds simpleton and foolish.

I can tell by the tone of your post that your a real fucking sweetheart. I doubt you ever donated a thing to a charity in your life

Tokens
wow, very well thought out replys 'you are a fucking ____" just fill in random insult.

even your replies show how simple minded most dog lovers can be. you guys do not think rationally or logically. but its not your fault.
the fact is parents buy childen dogs so that the parent doesnt have to spend time with the kid. its like a cheap babysiter and a toy that lasts for years. the child never realizes it and when he grows up he lacks some basic human skils.

give me reason why a dog should be held in such high regard. ive seen pigs at the slaughter lowered into scalding hot water to kill them, was that a crime too? what about the fish or chicken you eat, what the fuck makes a dog any different?

i do see some uses for a dog as a pet. teach the kid responsibilty,loyalty,even protecton. but why a dog? what makes them special. i think society holds dogs in such high esteem because they seemed to give a basic need(love,compainship) during childhood for a lot of adults that they could not get from thier parents. but again i ask, why not have a pet pig?

these dogs were not the lovable cocker spaniels you guys were pacified with as youngsters, these were animals bred for fighting. its like comparing a pet parakeet to a chicken. youd eat the chicken but be offended if someone fried up his pet parakeet.

so please come with a real sensible statement isnstead of one line name calling. if you cant communicate a lucid thought then shut the fuck up.

Tokens
I tried dog in Korea one time. The puppies hang from their hind legs still alive and you pick out the one you want to eat. I wouldn't eat dog again, just had to try it one time. Although, Scooby Doo did taste pretty good.

powdered milkman
Tokens
wow, very well thought out replys 'you are a fucking ____" just fill in random insult.

even your replies show how simple minded most dog lovers can be. you guys do not think rationally or logically. but its not your fault.
the fact is parents buy childen dogs so that the parent doesnt have to spend time with the kid. its like a cheap babysiter and a toy that lasts for years. the child never realizes it and when he grows up he lacks some basic human skils.

give me reason why a dog should be held in such high regard. ive seen pigs at the slaughter lowered into scalding hot water to kill them, was that a crime too? what about the fish or chicken you eat, what the fuck makes a dog any different?

i do see some uses for a dog as a pet. teach the kid responsibilty,loyalty,even protecton. but why a dog? what makes them special. i think society holds dogs in such high esteem because they seemed to give a basic need(love,compainship) during childhood for a lot of adults that they could not get from thier parents. but again i ask, why not have a pet pig?

these dogs were not the lovable cocker spaniels you guys were pacified with as youngsters, these were animals bred for fighting. its like comparing a pet parakeet to a chicken. youd eat the chicken but be offended if someone fried up his pet parakeet.

so please come with a real sensible statement isnstead of one line name calling. if you cant communicate a lucid thought then shut the fuck up.
suck my fuckin cock idiot.....how was that?

Tokens
OK Chris I'll do my best for a well thought out reply. I'm not sure I should even bother because it seems you are an expert on this topic and have everything figured out

"the fact is parents buy childen dogs so that the parent doesnt have to spend time with the kid. its like a cheap babysiter and a toy that lasts for years"

I love when tools like you use words like fact. I assume your parents must have thrown a porkchop around your neck and tossed you in the back yard with Rover while they smoked crack? Most parents I know buy dogs because their kids want a puppy and start busting their balls to get one. Some parents from our planet (not yours) buy dogs because they enjoyed having one when they were a kid.

"the child never realizes it and when he grows up he lacks some basic human skils"

Dumb

"give me reason why a dog should be held in such high regard?"

What do you mean by high regard?

"ive seen pigs at the slaughter lowered into scalding hot water to kill them, was that a crime too,?"

killing pigs is not a crime meaning it's not against the law, killing dogs for the most part is.

what about the fish or chicken you eat, what the fuck makes a dog any different?

If it is food and a means for survival I would say there is no diffence. Mike Vick, his homies, you and I eat fish & chicken because we don't need to eat dog

"i do see some uses for a dog as a pet. teach the kid responsibilty,loyalty,even protecton. but why a dog? what makes them special. i think society holds dogs in such high esteem because they seemed to give a basic need(love,compainship) during childhood for a lot of adults that they could not get from thier parents. but again i ask, why not have a pet pig?"

In a previous post you said you had no idea why anyone would want a pet and then you post all the obvious reasons why. BTW I think there are people who do have Pigs for a pet aka Arnold.

"these dogs were not the lovable cocker spaniels you guys were pacified with as youngsters, these were animals bred for fighting. its like comparing a pet parakeet to a chicken. youd eat the chicken but be offended if someone fried up his pet parakeet"

If don't think you can train a cocker Spaniel to be mean and aggressive your wrong. If you don't think you can train a pitbull to be a kind and gentle pet your wrong again. I would not be offended if you ate your pet Parakeet I would just think you were a dumb twisted mofo

There is my attempt at a sensible response. If you don't like it you can finish Steak Tarters blow job, gargle, and then blow me

Cheers

Tokens
OK Chris I'll do my best for a well thought out reply. I'm not sure I should even bother because it seems you are an expert on this topic and have everything figured out

"the fact is parents buy childen dogs so that the parent doesnt have to spend time with the kid. its like a cheap babysiter and a toy that lasts for years"

I love when tools like you use words like fact. I assume your parents must have thrown a porkchop around your neck and tossed you in the back yard with Rover while they smoked crack? Most parents I know buy dogs because their kids want a puppy and start busting their balls to get one. Some parents from our planet (not yours) buy dogs because they enjoyed having one when they were a kid.

"the child never realizes it and when he grows up he lacks some basic human skils"

Dumb

"ive seen pigs at the slaughter lowered into scalding hot water to kill them, was that a crime too,?"

killing pigs is not a crime meaning it's not against the law, killing dogs for the most part is.

what about the fish or chicken you eat, what the fuck makes a dog any different?

If it is food and a means for survival I would say there is no diffence. Mike Vick, his homies, you and I eat fish & chicken because we don't need to eat dog

"i do see some uses for a dog as a pet. teach the kid responsibilty,loyalty,even protecton. but why a dog? what makes them special. i think society holds dogs in such high esteem because they seemed to give a basic need(love,compainship) during childhood for a lot of adults that they could not get from thier parents. but again i ask, why not have a pet pig?"

In a previous post you said you had no idea why anyone would want a pet and then you post all the obvious reasons why. BTW I think there are people who do have Pigs for a pet aka Arnold.

"these dogs were not the lovable cocker spaniels you guys were pacified with as youngsters, these were animals bred for fighting. its like comparing a pet parakeet to a chicken. youd eat the chicken but be offended if someone fried up his pet parakeet"

If don't think you can train a cocker Spaniel to be mean and aggressive your wrong. If you don't think you can train a pitbull to be a kind and gentle pet your wrong again. I would not be offended if you ate your pet Parakeet I would just think you were a dumb twisted mofo

There is my attempt at a sensible response. If you don't like it you can finish Steak Tarters blow job, gargle, and then blow me

Cheers

You failed. Not any well thought out statements. Just weak name calling on a Saturday night.

The only reasonable statement you made is that oyther animals are killed for food. But is that necessary ? Humans could live without meat so why kill cows to begin with. My question is why does the line get drawn with dogs.

Tokens
You failed. Not any well thought out statements. Just weak name calling on a Saturday night.

The only reasonable statement you made is that oyther animals are killed for food. But is that necessary ? Humans could live without meat so why kill cows to begin with. My question is why does the line get drawn with dogs.

Sorry Chris I tried my best.

Tokens
" why does the line get drawn with dogs "

well, if you were as smart as you think you are, you could answer the question yourself. Must be a great comfort knowing that your opinion is worth more than anyone else.

have a great night, Nj.

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals.
Tokens
killing pigs is not a crime meaning it's not against the law, killing dogs for the most part is. :ughhh:

If it is food and a means for survival I would say there is no diffence. Mike Vick, his homies, you and I eat fish & chicken because we don't need to eat dog. When was meat needed for survival?

Dumb

Cheers

Tokens

Chris, I realize you are not addressing me here, but it is quite clear that you are begging for an intellectual debate or answer to you question. And although the main issue here is Michael Vick and his unlawful and immoral actions, and not “why the line gets drawn with dogs”, I will be more than happy to tell you exactly “why the line gets drawn with dogs.”
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Simply put, dog is man’s best friend and dogs have integrated themselves into our everyday lives over tens of thousands of years. Dogs are the most common pets found in households and the majority of those households not only consider the family dog to be a regular family member, but to be just as important as any other family member.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Whether considering a dog to be a member of the family is right or wrong, or whether you agree or disagree is not the point or even appropriate for debate. Because the fact is that people do consider them so. Period. And that alone should be enough to adequately answer your question.

But I will indulge you even further in case you don't grasp this concept.

Dogs are loyal friends who know no class distinction. They are faithful companions to the rich or the poor. Dogs have been domesticated for most of human history and have thus endeared themselves to humans over our human history.

Stories have been told about brave dogs that served admirably in war or that risked their lives to save persons in danger. When Pompeii (the Roman community destroyed by Mount Vesuvius in AD 79) was finally excavated, searchers found evidence of a dog lying across a child, apparently trying to protect the youngster.
The reason that dogs are a favorite pet and often given “family member” type status is because they display remarkable emotion and give so much love to those around them. They adapt themselves easily into family life and thrive on our praise and affection. They get excited to see you when come home and look sad when you leave. They show pride when you tell them they are good and they show embarrassment and understanding when scolded. Experts disagree on the magnitude of a dog's vocabulary, but all agree that dogs have a vocabulary when it comes to udnerstanding human words and sentences.
Is it any wonder why people would form close bonds with a dog? Is it any wonder why people would go as far as to consider them parts of their families and daily lives? Is it any wonder why people would be outraged at the monstrosities that Michael Vick and his cohorts have been accused of?
And is it any wonder, Chris, “why the line gets drawn with dogs”???

Only a fool would not recognize or admit to seeing the clearly expressed emotions displayed by dogs on a daily basis when interacting with their human companions or wonder “why the line gets drawn with dogs.”
Dogs have been with humans since prehistoric times. Over the years they have performed various services. They have pulled sleds, delivered messages, herded sheep and cattle, and rescued people from danger. They have worked along side of us as companions and alert us to things with their unique senses. They serve as the "eyes" of the blind, guiding the steps of the sightless around obstacles and hazards. Dogs are brought into nursing homes and hospitals to raise the morale of the sick and lonely. Studies show that just petting a dog or having one near your side reduces stress and depression and raises the rate of healing.
Dogs were the very first domesticated animal in human history, a relationship that began as long as 50,000 to 100,000 years ago (some experts point at 100,000 year old fossils found near human camp sites, others point to 50,000-year-old cave paintings in Europe showing doglike animals hunting alongside men). Exactly when that relationship first began is the subject for debate, but experts agree that dogs were formally domesticated and brought into our lives on a full time basis about 15,000 years ago.<o:p></o:p>
The first dogs were from the wolf family, attracted to early man’s camp sites by food scraps and camp fire food waste. As they scavenged, kept the camp site clean, and kept other animals away, these early dogs rendered a service to the humans. In turn, the humans would accept the presence of the scavengers and would not drive them away. Slowly over time a trust began. The mean and aggressive ones were driven away and the tamer ones were allowed to stay close. Only the remaining wolves, the ones with desirable traits, would have been selected to breed. Eventually humans took wolf pups directly into their camps and caves, reared them, allowed the tame wolves to hunt with them, and later accepted pups of the tame wolves into the family circle after thousands of years of cautious domestication.
In the very earliest period of man's habitation of this world he made a friend and companion of this early dog, and in return for its aid in protecting him from wilder animals, helping him hunt and in guarding livestock, man gave it a share of his food, a corner in his dwelling, and grew to trust it and care for it.<o:p></o:p>
Fast forward to modern times, today, after man and dog have bonded over the period of tens of thousands of years and it is no big mystery why dogs have endeared themselves to us and earned the title “man’s best friend.” And it is no big mystery why the mass majority of people are outraged over this story…...just as it should be no big mystery to you, Chris, as to “why the line gets drawn with dogs.”<o:p></o:p>

Tokens
Nice post sds23. I must say that you really hit it on the mark. I have traveled throughout the world and I have been to numerous cultures where dogs have a completely different role, but the fact remains that dogs in this country are revered as man's best friend. Hence, Vick has committed a crime that takes human society back some 1,000s of years.

I say vee cut off your Chonson !!!!
Tokens
Chris, I realize you are not addressing me here, but it is quite clear that you are begging for an intellectual debate or answer to you question. And although the main issue here is Michael Vick and his unlawful and immoral actions, and not “why the line gets drawn with dogs”, I will be more than happy to tell you exactly “why the line gets drawn with dogs.”
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Simply put, dog is man’s best friend and dogs have integrated themselves into our everyday lives over tens of thousands of years. Dogs are the most common pets found in households and the majority of those households not only consider the family dog to be a regular family member, but to be just as important as any other family member.<o:p></o:p>
Whether considering a dog to be a member of the family is right or wrong, or whether you agree or disagree is not the point or even appropriate for debate. Because the fact is that people do consider them so. Period. And that alone should be enough to adequately answer your question.

But I will indulge you even further in case you don't grasp this concept.

Dogs are loyal friends who know no class distinction. They are faithful companions to the rich or the poor. Dogs have been domesticated for most of human history and have thus endeared themselves to humans over our human history.

Stories have been told about brave dogs that served admirably in war or that risked their lives to save persons in danger. When Pompeii (the Roman community destroyed by Mount Vesuvius in AD 79) was finally excavated, searchers found evidence of a dog lying across a child, apparently trying to protect the youngster.
The reason that dogs are a favorite pet and often given “family member” type status is because they display remarkable emotion and give so much love to those around them. They adapt themselves easily into family life and thrive on our praise and affection. They get excited to see you when come home and look sad when you leave. They show pride when you tell them they are good and they show embarrassment and understanding when scolded. Experts disagree on the magnitude of a dog's vocabulary, but all agree that dogs have a vocabulary when it comes to udnerstanding human words and sentences.
Is it any wonder why people would form close bonds with a dog? Is it any wonder why people would go as far as to consider them parts of their families and daily lives? Is it any wonder why people would be outraged at the monstrosities that Michael Vick and his cohorts have been accused of?
And is it any wonder, Chris, “why the line gets drawn with dogs”???

Only a fool would not recognize or admit to seeing the clearly expressed emotions displayed by dogs on a daily basis when interacting with their human companions or wonder “why the line gets drawn with dogs.”
Dogs have been with humans since prehistoric times. Over the years they have performed various services. They have pulled sleds, delivered messages, herded sheep and cattle, and rescued people from danger. They have worked along side of us as companions and alert us to things with their unique senses. They serve as the "eyes" of the blind, guiding the steps of the sightless around obstacles and hazards. Dogs are brought into nursing homes and hospitals to raise the morale of the sick and lonely. Studies show that just petting a dog or having one near your side reduces stress and depression and raises the rate of healing.
Dogs were the very first domesticated animal in human history, a relationship that began as long as 50,000 to 100,000 years ago (some experts point at 100,000 year old fossils found near human camp sites, others point to 50,000-year-old cave paintings in Europe showing doglike animals hunting alongside men). Exactly when that relationship first began is the subject for debate, but experts agree that dogs were formally domesticated and brought into our lives on a full time basis about 15,000 years ago.<o:p></o:p>
The first dogs were from the wolf family, attracted to early man’s camp sites by food scraps and camp fire food waste. As they scavenged, kept the camp site clean, and kept other animals away, these early dogs rendered a service to the humans. In turn, the humans would accept the presence of the scavengers and would not drive them away. Slowly over time a trust began. The mean and aggressive ones were driven away and the tamer ones were allowed to stay close. Only the remaining wolves, the ones with desirable traits, would have been selected to breed. Eventually humans took wolf pups directly into their camps and caves, reared them, allowed the tame wolves to hunt with them, and later accepted pups of the tame wolves into the family circle after thousands of years of cautious domestication.
In the very earliest period of man's habitation of this world he made a friend and companion of this early dog, and in return for its aid in protecting him from wilder animals, helping him hunt and in guarding livestock, man gave it a share of his food, a corner in his dwelling, and grew to trust it and care for it.<o:p></o:p>
Fast forward to modern times, today, after man and dog have bonded over the period of tens of thousands of years and it is no big mystery why dogs have endeared themselves to us and earned the title “man’s best friend.” And it is no big mystery why the mass majority of people are outraged over this story…...just as it should be no big mystery to you, Chris, as to “why the line gets drawn with dogs.”<o:p></o:p>

That was one Hell of a post. You nailed it my man and couldn't of said it any better. :aktion033

Tokens
When you say some stupid shit like that it makes us Koreans look even worse. Dude, for god sake...

Tokens
http://www.latimes.com/news/columni...olumn?coll=la-news-columns&ctrack=3&cset=true

I hate dog owners

The disproportionate outcry against Michael Vick proves it: Americans are way too irrational about canines.
August 10, 2007

Michael Vick is where you draw the line? "Pacman" Jones is allegedly slamming strippers' heads into the side of the stage, other athletes have been accused of domestic violence -- a few of murder -- but the guy who allegedly ran a dog-fighting ring gets a three-month public outcry? Are dogs more precious than women? Women who are strippers?

I understand that torturing animals, forcing them to fight and killing the losers isn't OK. Neither is keeping animals in minuscule pens where they live in the suffocating stink of their own feces and then chopping them up for bacon. Yes, I know you think dogs and horses are totally different from pigs and chickens, and also that unicorns and Hello Kitty and David Cassidy are superawesomedreamy too, but at some point you have to move on to a morality that doesn't revolve around glittery stickers.

The mass public shaming of the Atlanta Falcons' quarterback, who was indicted by the feds for running a dog-fighting league called the Bad Newz Kennels, has been way out of proportion. If social convention permits us to still root for Kobe Bryant, then maybe it's fair just to put Vick in some serious counseling if he promises to buy a pit bull a really enormous diamond ring.

Americans get completely irrational about dogs. Last month, crazy dog-show people blocked a state measure to force spaying and neutering of non-show dogs, proving not only that dog owners are NRA-crazy, but that, unbeknown to anyone, Bob Barker's power has limits. Last week, instead of daring to do the rational thing -- outlaw pit bull breeding -- the Los Angeles City Council decided to move forward with a plan to hire prison parolees to train the pit bulls that account for 40% of the dogs put down in L.A. shelters. I wonder if the council is also considering a plan to get ex-cons to run the toys-for-guns program.

I can't respect animals that prefer affection from a different species over their own kind. A man who shuns women to stare plaintively at cows and nuzzle up against them is called something less flattering than a "cow's best friend."

It's not that I hate dogs. I used to believe that I hated dogs. But now I realize that I'm apathetic about dogs, as I am about any animal that is not delicious. Dogs to me are a lot like flounder.

What I've come to realize is that what I really hate is you, the dog owner. Because you're the one who honestly believes that your dog is sentient and that he loves you. Your ego is so grandiose that you can't see that your dog is just using you. Yes, your dog loves you, but only in the way that Anna Nicole Smith loved old, rich men. Yet you honestly believe that your dog's love is particularly meaningful because your dog is special -- almost human, really. In fact, you think, he's an almost-human that happens to be a lot like you. He is a lot like you if you happen to assess colleagues by smelling their butts and enjoy publicly eating your own vomit.

While we've been shunning smokers because they annoy the rest of us, we keep inviting dog owners to terrorize us in new places. JetBlue lets you sit with an uncaged "companion dog," or, as I call it, a "reason to fly Southwest." Starwood Hotels include a whole page of dog items on their room service menu. Maybe I'm squeamish, but I don't like to order from kitchens that, alongside my eggs, are chopping up items referred to as kibbles or bits. And unless you run some sort of international fetching conglomerate, there's no reason to have dogs running around your office.

I agree with the members of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals on only two things: that pranks should be pulled on rich old ladies in fur coats and that people shouldn't own pets. So I have a plan that I'm hoping they'll help me with, because they seem to have a lot of free time and access to their spokeswoman, Pam Anderson. Like the retirement communities that don't permit families with children, I want to build a town where animals aren't allowed. The streets will be poopless, the nights barkless, the legs unchafed from humping. And Pam Anderson will live in this dog-less town. I'm not sure how this will help, but I think having Pam around will be fun. She's the only one who might be willing to wear all those unused tiny dog sweaters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatDane32
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com