Connecting the dots on Hillary Clinton

Search

Tokens

U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton rallies with supporters at South Carolina State University in Orangeburg

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
Things got a tad heated to say the least.

The long hours and grueling pace of the presidential campaign may be finally catching up with a rapidly aging Bill Clinton.

During an appearance in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday, a former Marine interrupted Clinton’s speech and asked him to address what Hillary was going to do about the VA.

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton said.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her. “No I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she responded.

The video shows her then forcibly removed from the room. Clinton never did answer.

Video…

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vi...uring-speech-shut-up-and-listen-to-my-answer/

Rx Normal
Tokens
Things got a tad heated to say the least.

The long hours and grueling pace of the presidential campaign may be finally catching up with a rapidly aging Bill Clinton.

During an appearance in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday, a former Marine interrupted Clinton’s speech and asked him to address what Hillary was going to do about the VA.

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton said.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her. “No I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she responded.

The video shows her then forcibly removed from the room. Clinton never did answer.

Video…

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vi...uring-speech-shut-up-and-listen-to-my-answer/

That was more productive than the Benghazi hearings.

Tokens
Thanks to Hillary we now know the Obama administration was considering getting in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood.

TEL AVIV – 1,500 pages of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails provide insight into the level of support the U.S. was considering in 2012 for Egypt’s newly elected Muslim Brotherhood government.

On August 30, 2012, Robert D. Hormats, the under-secretary of state for economic affairs, wrote to Clinton’s then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan to update him on a meeting he held with Muslim Brotherhood Deputy Supreme Adviser Khairat al-Shater.

Shater was later sentenced to life imprisonment and then to death for multiple alleged crimes, including inciting violence and financial improprieties.

The email reveals Hormats and other U.S. diplomats discussed methods of cooperation with Shater, including an increase in American direct foreign investment.

Lovely!

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...nvestment-with-muslim-brotherhood-government/

Tokens
[h=2]State Department Turns Over 1,600 Newly-Discovered Clinton Documents to Benghazi Committee[/h]Existence of documents was revealed in unrelated lawsuit
TWEET
EMAIL

Hillary Clinton / AP

BY: Alana Goodman
February 26, 2016 5:34 pm

The State Department turned over 1,600 pages of previously undisclosed documents related to Hillary Clinton and Libya to the House Benghazi committee on Friday, a month after it revealed the existence of the documents in an unrelated court case.
The House Select Committee on Benghaziannounced it received the records on Friday, adding that the State Department has yet to fully comply with document requests the committee made nearly a year ago.
“Today the State Department turned over more than 1,600 pages of new documents related to former Secretary Clinton and Libya,” the committee said. “The State [Department] claimed in a January 8th court filing that it only recently discovered these new documents from the Office of the Secretary.”
In January, the State Department disclosed in a court filing that it had recently discovered “thousands” of new documents related to Clinton’s tenure and the Benghazi attack. The filing was in response to a lawsuit by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which has been seeking records from Clinton’s time at the State Department.
The documents may be released in response to public records requests, but the copies received by the Benghazi committee are not redacted in regard to Libya and Benghazi issues.
The records come from the Office of the Secretary, which would likely include Clinton’s Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, top aide Huma Abedin, and Clinton’s deputy chief of staff and scheduler.
The Benghazi committee announced last week that it had conducted its 75th interview as part of its investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack, interviewing former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Matt Olsen. The committee recently interviewed Patrick Kennedy, the under secretary of state and a key member of Clinton’s inner circle. Most of the committee’s interviews have been conducted privately.
“While there are still witnesses to talk to and documents to review, these significant breakthroughs are big wins that will help the committee complete the most comprehensive investigation into what happened before, during and after the Benghazi terrorist attacks, and release a report as soon as possible,” committee chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) said in a statement announcing the panel’s progress last week.

Tokens
Tightening race rattles Clinton World’s nerves

As recently as mid-January, a poll from NBC, The Wall Street Journal and Marist found Clinton with a 33-point lead in South Carolina.
“I don’t get it. I don’t think anyone expected this race to look like this,” said one former Clinton aide who maintains ties with the campaign. “A big loss in New Hampshire, basically a tie going into Nevada. You have to ask yourself, ‘What’s next?' "

:):)

"What's next" should be an indictment.

Lol....another solid Acebb call!!!

Tokens
Does the Granny have the black vote locked up?

Under the bus she goes!

Sunday at the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan said don’t “fall” for Democartic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s “crap” on African-American issues because she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton are responsible for mass incarceration of black people.

Farrakhan said, “How many of you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton? You don’t have to raise your hands. I do not blame you for wanting a female president, but that is a wicked woman. She can be sweet but so can you. And you know when you are sweet but playing a game. All of a sudden she knows about Trayvon Martin. All of a sudden—the boy’s been dead two years now—she talking about him like she met the mother and oh… White people this is Satan.

And you fall for that crap? Most of you went to jail for having a little blunt. They arranged that—the Clintons. Mass incarceration came about under the Clintons, Don’t forget that. They call my young gang bangers super predators. And Black Lives Matter put it to her—she didn’t know how to handle that. Call you a super predator, that has no conscience, no sense of dignity like you are a dog, an animal. She gotta bring you to heal you my young brothers.

This is what she said about you and she didn’t just say it—it became law and policy of the U.S. government under Bill Clinton and his wife, and now she is apologizing, but apologizing can’t bring back the broken families. Apologizing cant bring back those that been destroyed in prison life.”

Tokens
[h=1]Conservatives to Target Clinton Aides After Last E-Mail Drop[/h] Ben Brody @BenBrodyDC

Andrew M Harris AndyNewsNowInDC

February 29, 2016 — 11:17 AM CSTUpdated on February 29, 2016 — 12:51 PM CST
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

488x-1.jpg

Huma Abedin attends a House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing in Washington on Oct. 22, 2015.

Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg

adServer.bs
spacer.gif
imprimage.poll

Don't Miss Out — Follow Bloomberg Politics On
FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube

Recommended
Cuomo Budget Would Cut NYC Aid by $4.8 Billion, DiNapoli Says
Thomas Asks Questions From Supreme Court Bench for First Time in 10 Years
Super Tuesday Predictions Point to Trump, Clinton Rout
What Donald Trump's Election Means for Business

• State Department releasing mail from her time as its chief
  • Conservatives' demands for disclosure are just getting started

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Almost a year after it was first reported that Hillary Clinton used a private e-mail server for communications as secretary of state, the department is to release the final batch of the Democratic presidential candidate’s messages sometime Monday -- the end of months of piecemeal disclosure that often frustrated the campaign and subjected it to criticism from both sides of the aisle.
Efforts to investigate her time as the nation’s top diplomat and find wrongdoing there, however, are just beginning.
As they did under her husband’s presidency, conservatives have spent months or even years setting up investigations into Clinton. Using federal disclosure laws and the power of congressional inquiry, the critics are now increasingly focusing not on the candidate but to a small circle of her aides, some of whom have worked for her for years and now serve in key roles on her campaign. Evidence may become public as the presidential race heats up, the critics say.

On Feb. 23, for instance, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington ruled that the conservative government transparency group Judicial Watch was entitled to gather evidence in a lawsuit it filed seeking paperwork on Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s authorization to do outside work while employed by the State Department.
[h=3]Court Order[/h]Judicial Watch maintains it remains unclear whether the government has met its legal duty to comply with its Freedom of Information Act document requests and that it needs answers from those who used, maintained or communicated via the private server, a group that includes Abedin, now vice chair of Clinton’s presidential campaign.
Sullivan agreed, directing the group to submit to him a “narrowly tailored” plan to elicit that information by March 15. The judge also gave the government until April 5 to file answering papers.
The group says haggling over the evidence-gathering plan, known as discovery, might provide revelations during the tumult of the presidential campaign.
“It’ll be over the next several months discovery will be taking place -- May, June, July,” said Tom Fitton, the group’s president.
Freedom of Information Act experts say the length of the process, nominally aimed at digging into Abedin’s employment, may benefit groups seeking to expose misdeeds by Clinton or suggest that their exposure is near.
[h=3]Bad News[/h]“This is not good news if you’re Hillary Clinton, because it means that this is going to keep the issue alive, and it’s going to be a source of new information,” said Anne Weismann, executive director of the transparency group Campaign for Accountabilityand a former Justice Department lawyer who oversaw government information litigation.
Weismann also said that the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which is probing the security of Clinton’s e-mail setup, might intervene and ask the court not to release documents pertaining to the law enforcement investigation -- documents generally exempt from disclosure under FOIA.
“That’s going to put Judge Sullivan in a difficult place,” Weismann said. “I don’t think he will want to screw up an FBI investigation.”
The FBI declined to comment on its plans.
[h=3]Congressional Probe[/h]The issue probably won’t stay inside the court. Although the House Benghazi Committee, which is said to be wrapping up its work, is perhaps the best known investigation into Clinton because it brought her in for almost 12 hours of testimony in October, Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, who chairs the powerful Judiciary Committee, has been investigating the server setup and Abedin’s employment.
His committee’s role in oversight of FOIA compliance may mean he will use any revelations from the Judicial Watch discovery to step up his inquiry.
A spokeswoman for Grassley didn’t respond to multiple requests for comment.
Abedin seems to draw the ire of conservatives in particular, with accusations ranging from being overpaid to having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. The former issue is under investigation, with Abedin claiming she has worked while she was supposed to be off. The latter was slammed by John Boehner when he was speaker of the U.S. House as unfounded and “pretty dangerous.”
[h=3]Targeted Aide[/h]Conservatives say inquiries into Abedin, often described as a surrogate daughter to Hillary Clinton and a frequent presence beside her on the campaign trail, may be the best way to find answers they believe must lie in Clinton’s records. They also say Abedin is a fair target for any investigation.
“It is important to shed light on Huma Abedin’s ethical controversies, as so many of them directly involve Secretary Clinton,” said Jeff Bechdel, communications director at the PAC America Rising, a Republican-allied group that does opposition research on Democrats and has published a report on Abedin.
“Given her influence in Clinton’s inner circle and their emerging interconnected scandals, it is increasingly clear that Abedin’s ethics are extremely relevant to understanding the ethics of Secretary Clinton,” according to Bechdel.
[h=3]Citizens United[/h]Another anti-Clinton group, Citizens United, best known for successfully challenging restrictions on spending by outside groups before the Supreme Court, has filed a previously unreported FOIA request requesting communications between Abedin and another assistant to Clinton in search of meetings that never made it onto official schedules.
The group previously unearthed of a set of e-mails that suggested Abedin’s outside work, both for the Clinton Foundation and for a consultancy founded a Clinton ally that had international clients, had created conflicts of interest.
“The Clinton machine has always been made up of Bill and Hillary and their closest aides,” said David N. Bossie, president of Citizens United. Abedin and Hillary Clinton’s onetime chief of staff Cheryl Miller “have been in Hillary Clinton’s orbit for years upon years.”
Abedin’s lawyer, Miguel Rodriguez, did not respond to requests for comment.
Groups haven’t confined themselves to Abedin. Citizens United, has filed FOIA requests for various e-mail chains involving Abedin, Mills, a top foreign policy aide to Clinton’s campaign, a top Clinton Foundation adviser and even Chelsea Clinton. Each request might land the parties in court or stoke congressional inquiries.
[h=3]‘Complete Record’[/h]“We are now closing the loop by looking at the complete record,” Bossie said.
Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Clinton, called the myriad investigations into former aides and campaign officials, “nothing more than fishing expeditions by right-wing groups that have devoted themselves to attacking the Clintons for decades.”
David Brock, who runs a pro-Clinton super-PAC, said “a lot of casualties” in the Whitewater investigations of the Clintons in the 1990s resulted from “harassment of staff aides getting harassed.”
“It’s part of the strategy of legal terrorism that they’ve engaged in with the Clintons for as long as I remember,” Brock said.
Brock, formerly a conservative journalist who attacked the Clintons, said conservatives are looking for a “silver bullet” to use against the former president and first lady.
“They’re not going to let go of that idea,” he said. “Old habits die hard.”

Tokens
[h=2]Hillary Clinton’s Unfavorable Rating Hits Record High on Super Tuesday[/h]55 percent have negative view of former secretary of state
TWEET
EMAIL

Hillary Clinton / AP

BY: Morgan Chalfant
March 1, 2016 4:14 pm

Hillary Clinton’s unfavorability rating has hit a record high as the former secretary of state pushes to become the Democratic nomination for president, a campaign that has been weighed down by inquiries surrounding her use of private, unsecured email at the State Department.
Currently, 55 percent of American voters view Clinton unfavorably, according to a CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday that was conducted in the days leading up to the Democratic primary in South Carolina, which Clinton won over the weekend. This represents the highest unfavorable rating that Clinton has registered in the history of the poll, which has asked the question since March 1992.
The share of Americans viewing Clinton negatively has ticket up three percentage points in the last month as reports have continued to emerge about the presence of classified information on Clinton’s private server, a controversy that has been brewing for nearly a year.
More than 2,000 Clinton emails that the State Department has released to the public under court order contain classified information, though the agency and Clinton’s campaign have insisted that the correspondences were not marked classified when they originated on her email. Twenty-two messages have been upgraded to top secret, and those were blocked from release because of their high sensitivity.
Clinton’s unfavorable rating increased to 53 percent in August 2015 in the days after Clintonhanded her email server over to the Department of Justice. The FBI has since been investigating Clinton’s email setup. Critics have consistently argued that Clinton put national security at risk by using an unsecured email to conduct sensitive government business.
The former secretary of state’s unfavorable score had never been higher than 53 percent before the latest poll, and it dipped as low as 22 percent in early 1993 at the start of her husband Bill Clinton’s presidency and the beginning of her stint as first lady.
The survey also indicates that Hillary Clinton’s favorable rating is her lowest in more than two decades. Currently, 42 percent of Americans view the former secretary of state positively. It hovered below 40 percent only in the early months of 1992, when about a third of voters didn’t know enough about her to form an opinion.
The new poll was released on March 1, also known as Super Tuesday, when voters in a dozen states headed to the polls to cast ballots in the Democratic and Republican presidential primaries. Clinton has faced an unexpectedly strong challenge from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) for the nomination, though she is still widely viewed as the frontrunner.

Tokens
You do know that Trumps unfavorable are higher right? Of course you don't.....you are a tunnel vision, robotic hack.

Tokens

[h=1]Hillary aide Huma's email on North Korea which is too sensitive to be printed in full is revealed in last of Clinton's secret server messages[/h]

• State released the 14th and final batch of emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private server
  • Total is more than 52,000 including 2,100 that were censored or withheld completely for containing information now deemed classified
  • Among the emails: a message from President Barack Obama that is being withheld until after he leaves office
  • Drop also includes one from aide Huma Abedin on North Korea that the intelligence community wanted to mark 'top secret' but is listed as 'secret'
By FRANCESCA CHAMBERS, WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 00:36, 1 March 2016 | UPDATED: 12:22, 2 March 2016

The State Department has released the 14th and final batch of emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private server, bringing the total to more than 52,000 including 2,100 that were censored or withheld completely for containing information now deemed classified.

Among the emails: a message from President Barack Obama that is being withheld until after he leaves office and one from aide Huma Abedin on North Korea that the intelligence community wanted to mark 'top secret' but State successfully walked back to 'secret.'

Abedin's remarks to Clinton are redacted in their entirely, as is much of the email chain. The portion that remains contains a statement from Japan on North Korea's ballistic missile launch.

31A05CC600000578-3470062-image-a-2_1456863381434.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+4

Among the emails: a message from aide Huma Abedin on North Korea that the intelligence community wanted to mark 'top secret' but State successfully walked back to 'secret.' Abedin is see here with Clinton at a coffee shop in Birmingham, Alabama, over the weekend

Abedin sent Clinton a second message about the missile test that is also redacted and discusses a conference call, according to a Bloomberg report.
In releasing the final batch of 3,800 documents, the department settled a long-running dispute over the one of the sensitive emails as intelligence agencies dropped a months-long demand that the exchange on North Korea's nuclear program to be designated 'top secret,' the highest level of classification.
The State Department, which had insisted the information was not classified at all, partially won its battle over the document as the intelligence community revised its initial assessment and determined the information was 'secret,' the next lower classification.

'Based on subsequent review, the intelligence community revisited its earlier assessment,' State Department spokesman John Kirby told reporters.
He added: 'The original assessment was not correct and the document does not contain top secret information.'
The announcement came as Clinton competes in 11 Democratic primary contests. She is the front-runner to win the party's presidential nomination.
The department faced a Monday deadline set by a federal judge to release the final documents from the private server Clinton exclusively used while in government.
The North Korea email is one of two that Charles I. McCullough, lead auditor for U.S. intelligence agencies, identified last year as particularly problematic. The other concerned the CIA's drone program and led to officials classifying 22 emails from Clinton's private account last month as 'top secret.' They were withheld from publication.
31BE1E1400000578-3470062-image-a-14_1456864685890.jpg

+4

Abedin is also seen with Clinton here, in the back right, at the City Center World Market in Minneapolis, Minnesota today. Minnesota is holding its Democratic primary today

No emails Clinton wrote or received were marked as classified at the time of transmission, which Clinton has repeatedly cited in her own defense.
As with earlier releases, Monday's contained emails with information that has been upgraded to 'secret' and 'confidential.' The department identified 261 as such, bringing the total of those upgrades to 2,093 for the entire set.
No material in Monday's release contained documents with information now deemed 'top secret,' meaning the total number thus designated remains at 22.
The current batch did include one message with an attachment that purported to be a classified note that Tom Donilon, Obama's national security adviser, slipped into Jerusalem's Wailing Wall on a trip to Israel in 2012. However, officials said the attachment along with its contents were, in fact, a joke sent to Clinton by an aide.
The attachment is addressed to 'Hashem,' a Hebrew word for God, and includes inside jokes poking fun at then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and Clinton's top Asia aide, Kurt Campbell. It bears a 'TOP SECRET' stamp.
'This document, and the email chain to which it was attached, are unclassified,' a State Department official said. 'This document is not a real note. It is a joke written by Secretary Clinton's communications adviser, Philippe Reines, and was attached to an email chain discussing senior officials' travel to Israel in July 2012.'
The official wasn't authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity.
31BE1E1000000578-3470062-image-a-16_1456864875541.jpg

+4

While all of the emails Clinton turned over to the State Department have now been sorted and held back or released, the ex-cabinet member is still stuck in the middle of related, government probes. She's seen here at Mapps Coffess in Minnesota today with a patron

On the North Korea document, Kirby stressed that the exchange had only been 'provisionally' upgraded in classification, suggesting the department doesn't even fully accept the lesser finding.
'The information available to diplomats and the judgments they form do not necessarily need to be classified just because there are parallel intelligence sources,' Kirby said.
In addition to portions of that document being censored, one email between Clinton and President Obama was also withheld from publication on Monday, bringing to 19 the total of such messages that have been kept private to protect the president's ability to receive advice from his aides.
Those emails are not classified and will be released eventually like other presidential records.
Another email on an unidentified law enforcement matter was also withheld from Monday's release which was done in accordance with Freedom of Information Act standards. Kirby said that one also is unclassified.
While all of the emails Clinton turned over to the State Department have now been sorted and held back or released, the ex-cabinet member is still stuck in the middle of several, related government probes.
The FBI continues to investigate her email set-up, and the State Department is looking into whether emails that contained sensitive information should have been classified at the time.
This month U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan also said State Department officials and aides to Clinton could be questioned under oath in case about Clinton's use of a private email system maintained on a server she kept at her home.

31BE756400000578-3470062-image-a-12_1456864614905.jpg

+4

Bill Clinton is also campaigning for Hillary. He's in Massachusetts - another state that votes today

'How on earth can the court conclude there is not at minimum a reasonable suspicion of bad faith,' Sullivan said.
Conservative watch dog group Judicial Watch is chasing the case in court. It wants Abedin to testify, as well as Cheryl Mills, Clinton's former chief of staff.
Abedin still works for Clinton and is often seen at her side on the campaign trail.
Sullivan said he is 'inclined' to issue a subpoena in the future that would force the State Department to ask Clinton for her entire clintonemail.com system, which Abedin also used in addition to her government email.
Judicial Watch has until March 15 to submit a 'narrowly tailored' plan for interviewing Clinton's associates. The government has until April 5 to respond.
As a result, the email scandal will continue to hang over Clinton's head throughout the ongoing Democratic presidential primary, and it could continue on through the general election.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Curt Schilling: Hillary Clinton Should Be Buried Under A Jail [VIDEO]

DAVID HOOKSTEAD

Former MLB star Curt Schilling said that Hillary Clinton has “done nothing” to help the country and should go to jail for her handling of classified information on her private email server as secretary of state.

The former Boston Red Sox pitcher spoke with Kansas City’s 610 AM The Drive on Tuesday.

“I don’t care what her titles are. She’s done nothing,” Schilling said. “She has done absolutely nothing to further the success of the middle class, the success of this country. She jumps on the backs of the people who she wants to be dependent on government. She needs these people to be dependent on her, to need her.”“I hope she does [go to prison],” he said. “If I’m gonna believe, and I’m not sure I would have any reason not to believe, that she gave classified information on hundreds if not thousands of emails on a public server, and after what happened to General [David] Petraeus, she should buried under a jail somewhere.”
:aktion033

Schilling, though, did not endorse Republican front-runner Donald Trump

“I’m tired of the ‘we’re going to make America great again.'” I get it, but what does that mean?” He also said that Trump’s candidacy shows that voters are giving “a giant middle finger to the establishment.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/02/c...d-be-buried-under-a-jail-video/#ixzz41mzY5PHw

cheersgif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildchilddubai2
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com