CO-CAPTAIN'S PLAYS FOR MLB ALL STAR GAME!!! (non-bashers only)

Search

Banned
Tokens
Hey BEAN I see you back around again just like the other Cockroaches when I lose, but dont have the guts to show your face when I was making a comeback...HOW WEAK OF YOU...LOL.

What, now you cant handle it that I can make money in all different types of ways my friend....Didnt your Daddy ever teach you not to keep all your eggs in one basket....C'mon Kid, you cant be as stupid as to try to make a living in only the bases now can you?....

Speaking of bases, didnt you just lose all who followed you last month like 70+ UNITS, after you began to talk shit to me.....And then again this Month, didnt you lose another 70+ UNITS and slaughter whomever followed you after you were bragging about your record in my thread by posting it over and over again and again....What a Clown...Didnt your Daddy teach you not to "Yao Yao"(or talk shit). .

You just Slaughtered many many people two times this year in two consecutive months, with your Bragging of yourself trying to get them to follow you, Clown....At least I tell others that this is not my strongest sport to cap, so dont get out of hand when following me, accept for when it comes to my BIG GAME PLAYS..which we All know is Simply Second to None.

Then after you did lose and slaughter a lot of people...you then started to put out ridiculous, Clown like 50+ Play Cards a day, playing everything that the books had to offer....just to get back your loses, so that you can Brag about it again....But Hey, why did you stop playing these 50+ Play Card a Day...Did you feel that others were seeing what you were doing?...Dont worry, we all know you werent playing all those games....I mean you stated that your bankroll for the bases is only $5,000, so how can you be wagering more than your bankroll, each and everyday...huh. ...C'mon Silly Rabbit tricks are for Kids...LOL.

I think we should now call you the MadSlaughter or better yet the MadBSCrapper...LOL.

MadComplainer or Bean you seem to be a very insecure person, who cant handle it when you lose...You need others to always stroke your ego as this makes you feel good about yourself....C'mon Kid, grow the fvck up and understand that Winning and Losing is part of this game...everyone who is someone knows it is...These kinds of things happens....But to try to do stupid things like putting out 50+ Play Cards a Day is as ridiculous as your trying to constantly gain a feeling of security in yourself by bragging to others and through a record your trying so hard to impress others with...Other who I again state, you dont know personally and who are faceless, nameless people on a Sports Forum...Grow Up Kid.

PS: So now that you lost your Big Lead again, we will all be waiting to see another one of your BS 50+ Play Card a Day again...Simply cant wait to see you BRAG to everyone AGAIN how its the only way to bet and win in the bases.

BTW: dont come into my thread, like you have all year, talking Shit and Bashing me unfairly and now want to Kiss my Ass...Fvck You Beeatch!...I always told you that you are a Weak Ass, and now your showing how really weak Ass you are...I always told you to get lost and stay out of my threads, Didnt I...But nooooo, your to Weak, Insecure, and Arrogant to do that...Now you want to come in here and start shit again, only to follow that up weak a peace offering....Fvck you Kid, I aint that Weak!....And again, Fvck Off, and get lost you Freak!

Banned
Tokens
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THE DEAN:

Furthermore, you claim NCAA Hoops to be one of your best sports. _You were doucmented to have lost 20 units during the NCAA Hoops season_/ That can NOT be good news for your alleged clients.

_So keep sharing your baseball plays...the more units you lose will etch your place here. A place that maybe only 1 or 2 posters have ever known._

ALOHA!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Documented by who NySportsFag...Pleassse, give me a break....He is another Weak Ass Jealous Basher like you are......Fvck him and all his so called OWN VERSIONS OF MY RECORD...you want to go believe his ass then you are just as stupid as he is, and so be it....Please, I already blew holes in his stupid made up record of my plays....He is another arrogant Ass just like you, Kid...If he shows up again in my threads with his BS records, he will definately become Famous beyond his wants and beliefs....You just wait and see, others will make sure of this....

I already got many people waiting for my plays in CBB for next season....Believe that!....No one came close to the success, like I had with my "BIG GAME PLAYS"- IN THE HOOPS or even my "TOP 6 UNIT PLAYS" accept for a very few here, and you werent one of them Kid...

People all know how my CBB Hoops kicked Major Ass, and especially like I said my "BIG GAME PLAYS" all w/ Huge Write-Ups and also my "TOP 6 UNIT PLAYS", which I put out on a daily basis...and most with a Write-Up as well....These plays is what I call my BEST PLAYS and plays that no one can deny their success with....Almost everyone played and followed these plays on a daily basis, and that is why my threads were averaging per a day in the thousand and thousands of hits...No one else got this much views and comment per day that my plays were getting...You know it, and so does everyone else....I remember you even starting a thread in awe of me getting 8,000 views one day...Do you remember you giving me Props for this Kid, by starting a thread about it....I am sure everyone else did...LOL.

You see Gang, what we got here is a fella like the MadComplainer, who feels that he is the King Handicapper in Base above all else....and his ego just cant handle it because others get more views or props then he does...I laugh at him, for what?...But because of this, he wants to start to create some sort of shit and controversy and start to Bash someone who like me who must be a treat to him getting his fill of his Ego being stroked....This Kid is a funny fella.....He doesnt even post here yet he is a Mod at another Ghost Town Forum where he tries to keep others from Bashing others....So he comes to this forum and spreads his negativity and BS on to the RX members....What a Clown...

MadComplainer...you are nothing to me and all your attempts to try and bring me down wont work....Your to Weak my friend and We all know this....Still, like I say to all the others who try so hard to slander me, I will again say to you...NICE TRY!
icon_wink.gif

Tokens
Get your facts straight...

I never had a card of more than 26 plays. And when I had big cards it was comprised of PLUS unit plays...something you are blind too. You put out cards of 12 or more plays on a daily basis. Hell you have made ALOT more plays tha ME this season. That's unbelievable!

My bankroll started at 5000...went up to 12,000 and is now over 7,000 dollars.

You are down 91 units. So even if your units are 100 dollars each...that would mean you are down 9,100 dollar since May 16th.

Everyone knows that during the season all good cappers will have times when they hit high peaks and then there will be times when they will have to absorb the valleys. The goal is to end the season with more than you started. At the half way point I am up 20 units...thus on my way to achieving my goal.

I have no idea what your goal was before the season. Nor do I know what your goal is now. You are down 91 units (Hell you lost 21 units on the Homerun Derby) since you started being tracked. You keep saying that it doesn't matter because you win money in other ways. No one believes or cares about the other ways. People believe what they see....and they see that you are down 91 units ALL documented.

You can keep bringing up the fact that I was up 70 units at one point and then for 3 weeks I hit a spell and lost most of what I won and that the people followed me had to lose too. That is true. But those people were also there for the awesome start I had and they never complained because they know thats how a long baseball season goes. You can bring up the fact that after I lost what I originally won...I won another 50 units and then lost some of it and the people who followed me lost that too. But you keep failing to realize that even though I had 2 bad stretches where I lost money, both times it was the money that I won (ALL DOCUMENTED) and the people who followed me, whether it was 5 people or 25 people, also shared in the wealth. The bottom line is that despite the 2 bad spells I had, I am still up 21 units on the season. Thats 112 units more than you. So whoever has followed you is DOWN 91 units and whoever followed me ALL season is now up 21 units at the break! Thats the bottom line and thats the only thing that counts.

We all (except Identity) know that you are not betting real money with your made up lines and past posting of plays. You are trying your damnest to get out of this HUGE hole so you can tell all your clients how good a capper you are. You are obviously a terrible baseball capper. A documented -91 units proves that. No matter what you say. The evidence is in The General's thread. Black and White.

Furthermore, you claim NCAA Hoops to be one of your best sports. You were doucmented to have lost 20 units during the NCAA Hoops season/ That can NOT be good news for your alleged clients.

So keep sharing your baseball plays...the more units you lose will etch your place here. A place that maybe only 1 or 2 posters have ever known.

Hoping to see you at -60 units soon...LMFAO

Banned
Tokens
Hey BEAN I see you back around again just like the other Cockroaches when I lose, but dont have the guts to show your face when I was making a comeback...HOW WEAK OF YOU...LOL.

What, now you cant handle it that I can make money in all different types of ways my friend....Didnt your Daddy ever teach you not to keep all your eggs in one basket....C'mon Kid, you cant be as stupid as to try to make a living in only the bases now can you?....

Speaking of bases, didnt you just lose all who followed you last month like 70+ UNITS, after you began to talk shit to me.....And then again this Month, didnt you lose another 70+ UNITS and slaughter whomever followed you after you were bragging about your record in my thread by posting it over and over again and again....What a Clown...Didnt your Daddy teach you not to "Yao Yao"(or talk shit). .

You just Slaughtered many many people two times this year in two consecutive months, with your Bragging of yourself trying to get them to follow you, Clown....At least I tell others that this is not my strongest sport to cap, so dont get out of hand when following me, accept for when it comes to my BIG GAME PLAYS..which we All know is Simply Second to None.

Then after you did lose and slaughter a lot of people...you then started to put out ridiculous, Clown like 50+ Play Cards a day, playing everything that the books had to offer....just to get back your loses, so that you can Brag about it again....But Hey, why did you stop playing these 50+ Play Card a Day...Did you feel that others were seeing what you were doing?...Dont worry, we all know you werent playing all those games....I mean you stated that your bankroll for the bases is only $5,000, so how can you be wagering more than your bankroll, each and everyday...huh. ...C'mon Silly Rabbit tricks are for Kids...LOL.

I think we should now call you the MadSlaughter or better yet the MadBSCrapper...LOL.

MadComplainer or Bean you seem to be a very insecure person, who cant handle it when you lose...You need others to always stroke your ego as this makes you feel good about yourself....C'mon Kid, grow the fvck up and understand that Winning and Losing is part of this game...everyone who is someone knows it is...These kinds of things happens....But to try to do stupid things like putting out 50+ Play Cards a Day is as ridiculous as your trying to constantly gain a feeling of security in yourself by bragging to others and through a record your trying so hard to impress others with...Other who I again state, you dont know personally and who are faceless, nameless people on a Sports Forum...Grow Up Kid.

PS: So now that you lost your Big Lead again, we will all be waiting to see another one of your BS 50+ Play Card a Day again...Simply cant wait to see you BRAG to everyone AGAIN how its the only way to bet and win in the bases.

BTW: dont come into my thread, like you have all year, talking Shit and Bashing me unfairly and now want to Kiss my Ass...Fvck You Beeatch!...I always told you that you are a Weak Ass, and now your showing how really weak Ass you are...I always told you to get lost and stay out of my threads, Didnt I...But nooooo, your to Weak, Insecure, and Arrogant to do that...Now you want to come in here and start shit again, only to follow that up weak a peace offering....Fvck you Kid, I aint that Weak!....And again, Fvck Off, and get lost you Freak!

When will we see your 50+ Play Card Kid....LMFAO!
applaudit.gif

and thanks for showing how much you love me Kid.

Tokens
Get your facts straight...

I never had a card of more than 26 plays. And when I had big cards it was comprised of PLUS unit plays...something you are blind too. You put out cards of 12 or more plays on a daily basis. Hell you have made ALOT more plays tha ME this season. That's unbelievable!

My bankroll started at 5000...went up to 12,000 and is now over 7,000 dollars.

You are down 91 units. So even if your units are 100 dollars each...that would mean you are down 9,100 dollar since May 16th.

Everyone knows that during the season all good cappers will have times when they hit high peaks and then there will be times when they will have to absorb the valleys. The goal is to end the season with more than you started. At the half way point I am up 20 units...thus on my way to achieving my goal.

I have no idea what your goal was before the season. Nor do I know what your goal is now. You are down 91 units (Hell you lost 21 units on the Homerun Derby) since you started being tracked. You keep saying that it doesn't matter because you win money in other ways. No one believes or cares about the other ways. People believe what they see....and they see that you are down 91 units ALL documented.

You can keep bringing up the fact that I was up 70 units at one point and then for 3 weeks I hit a spell and lost most of what I won and that the people followed me had to lose too. That is true. But those people were also there for the awesome start I had and they never complained because they know thats how a long baseball season goes. You can bring up the fact that after I lost what I originally won...I won another 50 units and then lost some of it and the people who followed me lost that too. But you keep failing to realize that even though I had 2 bad stretches where I lost money, both times it was the money that I won (ALL DOCUMENTED) and the people who followed me, whether it was 5 people or 25 people, also shared in the wealth. The bottom line is that despite the 2 bad spells I had, I am still up 21 units on the season. Thats 112 units more than you. So whoever has followed you is DOWN 91 units and whoever followed me ALL season is now up 21 units at the break! Thats the bottom line and thats the only thing that counts.

We all (except Identity) know that you are not betting real money with your made up lines and past posting of plays. You are trying your damnest to get out of this HUGE hole so you can tell all your clients how good a capper you are. You are obviously a terrible baseball capper. A documented -91 units proves that. No matter what you say. The evidence is in The General's thread. Black and White.

Furthermore, you claim NCAA Hoops to be one of your best sports. You were doucmented to have lost 20 units during the NCAA Hoops season/ That can NOT be good news for your alleged clients.

So keep sharing your baseball plays...the more units you lose will etch your place here. A place that maybe only 1 or 2 posters have ever known.

Hoping to see you at -60 units soon...LMFAO

ALOHA!!

Banned
Tokens
posted July 13, 2004 02:24 PM

When will we see your 50+ Play Card Kid....LMFAO!

and thanks for showing how much you love me Kid.

YEEHA, just loving the attention from my Weak Bitch...
1036316054.gif

Tokens
Are you the only poster on any of these sites that is into name calling?

Co-Captain -YTD:334-342 -91.16 units

Banned
Tokens
Why does it hurt you feelings?....Records dont hurt my feeling kid...So go on to post them all you want to...LMAO.

Here I will even help you out...

My Record in bases...334-342= -91.16..
icon_cool.gif

Banned
Tokens
BTW: since you needed to know...

I already got many people waiting for my plays in CBB for next season....Believe that!....No one came close to the success, like I had with my "BIG GAME PLAYS"- IN THE HOOPS or even my "TOP 6 UNIT PLAYS" accept for a very few here, and you werent one of them Kid...

People all know how my CBB Hoops kicked Major Ass, and especially like I said my "BIG GAME PLAYS" all w/ Huge Write-Ups and also my ""TOP 6 UNIT PLAYS", which I put out on a daily basis...and most with a Write-Up as well....These plays is what I call my BEST PLAYS and plays that no one can deny their success with....Almost everyone played and followed these plays on a daily basis, and that is why my threads were averaging per a day in the thousands and thousands of views...No one else got this much views and comment per day that my plays were getting...You know it, and so does everyone else....I remember you even starting a thread in awe of me getting 8,000 views one day...Do you remember you giving me Props for this Kid, by starting a thread about it....I am sure everyone else did.
icon_wink.gif
..LOL.

You see Gang, what we got here is a fella like the MadComplainer, who feels that he is the King Handicapper in Bases above all else....and his ego just cant handle it because others get more views or props then he does...I laugh at him.....But because of this, he wants to start to create some sort of shit and controversy and start to Bash someone who like me who must be a treat to him getting his fill of his Ego being stroked....This Kid is a funny fella.....He doesnt even post here yet he is a Mod at another Ghost Town Forum where he tries to keep others from Bashing others....So he comes to this forum and spreads his negativity and BS on to the RX members....What a Clown...

MadComplainer...you are nothing to me and all your attempts to try and bring me down wont work....Your to Weak my friend and We all know this....Still, like I say to all the others who try so hard to slander me, I will again say to you...NICE TRY!
icon_cool.gif

ps: Remember you come to me and my threads, and I dont even waste my time even going into and posting anything in yours....Wonder Why?...Because you are meaningless and worthless to me....You come to me cause your Weak, and no one wants to follow such a Weak Ass person who is not strong enough to live on their own merits and achievements and thus now wants to resort to bashing...Simply Weak my friend and that is you...Believe That!
icon_cool.gif

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on July 13, 2004 at 02:45 PM.]

Tokens
WHY DON'T YOU START POSTING IN THE REG FORUM.

NO BASHING ALLOWED AND MAYBE YOU COULD FOCUS MORE ON PLAYS.

CALLED FOR A TRUCE AND NO RESPONSE, WHICH IS FINE.

MUST LIKE ALL THE NEG ATTENTION.

Tokens
CC WRITES

posted July 13, 2004 02:34 PM
BTW: since you needed to know...

People all know how my CBB Hoops kicked Major Ass, and especially like I said my "BIG GAME PLAYS" all w/ Huge Write-Ups and also my "TOP 6 UNIT PLAYS", which I put out on a daily basis...and most with a Write-Up as well....These plays is what I call my BEST PLAYS and plays that no one can deny their success with....Almost everyone played and followed these plays on a daily basis, and that is why my threads were averaging per a day in the thousand and thousands of hits...No one else got this much views and comment per day that my plays were getting...You know it, and so does everyone else....I remember you even starting a thread in awe of me getting 8,000 views one day...Do you remember you giving me Props for this Kid, by starting a thread about it....I am sure everyone else did...LOL.

NOT OT BRING UP ANY OLD NEWS OR ANYTHING CAPT, BUT...

I GUESS I WAS ONE OF FEW HEY CAPT, IT'S OK YOU CAN USE MY NAME. REMEMBER THAT IS TRUELY WITH A E.

MAKE SURE TO REMIND DEAN ABOUT THE THREAD THAT BROUGHT YOU THOUSANDS OF VIEWS BECAUSE PLAYERS RAN WITH YOU ON THE HAWAII/NEBRASKA NIT GAME, WHICH YOU LOST.

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT, YOU HAD THAT MANY VIEWS BECAUSE YOU HAD THE GAME AND WERE GIVING PLAY BY PLAY JUST ABOUT THE WHOLE GAME.

NOT TO RUB IN A LOSS OR ANYTHING.

WE ALL CAN PICK AND CHOOSE A GAME OR TWO.

REMEMBER CALLED FOR A TRUCE.

Banned
Tokens
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by truelyhandicapping:
WHY DON'T YOU START POSTING IN THE REG FORUM.

NO BASHING ALLOWED AND MAYBE YOU COULD FOCUS MORE ON PLAYS.

CALLED FOR A TRUCE AND NO RESPONSE, WHICH IS FINE.

MUST LIKE ALL THE NEG ATTENTION.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey you want a Truce again...I think it was you who attacked me first this time, after I apologized for the first time....Right....Ok, so fair is fair and we are even, right....If you agree that we both made mistakes...me the first, and you the second time....Then its cool with me and accepting a Truce with you is a fair thing to do...If you can admit that you attacked me unfairly this time like I stated was my fault the first time....Can you do this...If you can...Then we should get back to beating the only person who is our real enemies, the Books.....

Let me know....

As far as THE BEAN is concerned...LOL...I bet you wish you didnt chose that name, huh THE BEAN....LMAO....He is a trouble maker who attacks people for no reason but because he is simply a Weak Ass Insecure Beeatch!....This Fvckin Clown Attacks me two time unfairly and now wants to Kiss my Ass...FVCK YOU BEANER!
applaudit.gif

Tokens
HAVE NEVER CHARGED A DIME!

Thought about several times, just haven't decided to do it. A lot more pressure when people are actually paying for plays and you have a bad day or week.

the crazy thing about it, if i charged or became a service, i bet i would get more credit. how many services can actually say they won 350 units in college hoops. not many if any. if they did, you sure would here about it.

keep in touch Dean, we'll chat later.

Marriage - the first 35 years are the hardest
Tokens
Coco wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What, now you cant handle it that I can make money in all different types of ways my friend <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Putting on lipstick and a grass skirt and trolling for drunk tourist on the big island doesn't count!

Personally Coco (that's one smart chimp, high-five) I don't think it's fair for anyone to give you shit about going 0-10 in the home run derby. I mean, do they realize the odds of doing that? The probability of flipping a coin heads 10 times in a row is still a statistical marvel, even if you're betting tails the whole time. Even in Keno if you miss all 10 numbers you win something. Hey, that's an idea. Have you tried Keno, Coco? That's about your speed. Then General could start a "Coco Keno tracker thread". The upside is it's all random so there wouldn't be any need for you to use your brain, which, let's face it, is kind of your weak link.

Just looking out for you.

Tokens
Hey you want a Truce again...I think it was you who attacked my first this time after I apologized for the first time....Right....Ok, so fair is fair and we are even, right....If you agree that we both made mistakes...me the first, and you the second time....Then its cool with me and accepting a Truce with you is a fair thing to do...If you can admit that you attacked me unfairly this time like I stated was my fault the first time....Can you do this...If you can...Then we should get back to beating the only person who is our real enemies, the Books.....

it's all been fun in love and war.

truce

Banned
Tokens
Hey Truly, I know what game it was...but you see how stupid THE BEAN is.
icon_rolleyes.gif
lol...

BTW, I will not name names and this I am sure you will be happy that I dont...I sure you now understand this...But I dont remember if I ever thanked you for your praise of me in a post by you stating that my TOP PLAYS (BIG GAME PLAYS AND ALSO MY TOP 6 UNITS PLAYS) were simply the BEST here....I like to Thank You now for recognizing them....

Your right though, we cant win them all....Winning and Losing is a part of this game....So is peeks and valleys and streaks and skids....But if you got the Scripts and the Game, then anything can happen....

Why is The Bean asking for the prices of NCAA Basketball packages?....You see what a Clown he is...I am still LMFAO at him..
applaudit.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natecollison
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com