CatsoverUnders tearing it up as a tout!!! Did you see his record??

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
You’re better than this. I’ve always respected you, and the people you go after on here (Ex. Mobdeeper) because you attack the fake people at The RX who don’t keep accurate records on here, who overrate themselves, etc. Me and you have always been on the same page when it comes to focusing on those people (Ex. sportsforumVIP/Bad_Cat, in my case) and we’ve always gotten along, so this is surprising you’d suddenly turn on me - although that might be understandable, since I haven’t been on here in a couple of months, so I’m sure NFLTrends, who continues to be obsessed with me on a Sports Gambling message board without posting Sports Gambling picks (NFLTrends, why are you still here then?), has most likely spread wrongful propaganda about me behind my back.

I’m not going to say anything bad about you because you don’t warrant it. You’re not a bad dude, and neither am I. Again, as I said from the very beginning, I was simply granted a tremendous opportunity with a well-known entity like Vegas Insider, where I could spread my name (Most importantly through my sports writing) and took it; what exactly is wrong with that? I’m not a “tout,” because based on the stereotype, I’m not a scumbag who wrongfully misleads people. If you want to profit from my insane hard work, then fine. I’m not trying to advertise myself, although based on the sales I’ve made for my first year with this business, it would appear there’s a lot of people from my following (The one that was constantly leading the MLB and NFL forums in page views, apparently) who decided to stick with me, and it’s certainly paid off over the past month-and-a-half, with a historic run that no one in 2013 has matched in over/unders.

Again, I’m not going to hate on you. Your thoughts and goals are in the right place, in terms of going after the countless losers and frauds on here, but obviously, here, they’re misguided because of NFLTrends and his constant (And creepy obsession) talk about me behind my back. Again, I was given an opportunity with a world-renowned organization and took it. What exactly is wrong with that? Based on the sales, and percentage I get from that, you would have taken the same opportunity. Don’t lie and say you wouldn’t. Excuse me for getting noticed by them more than anyone else on here. That’s not exactly my fault. I was given a chance with the professionals and I’m on the verge of beating most of them in my “rookie” season. Sorry if that’s a problem with anyone, but certainly, you have the chance to profit off it.
This is a respectful answer and you're exactly right. However, you call me a No-named faceless smart ass "genius". Kinda weird. What I meant by "$30 hahaha" is I would Never pay for picks, but a lot of people do, so do your thing man. Lets leave it at that....BOL And I wish you much continued success...

So, do you have the same gig for NFL and CFB too this year?

Tokens
This is a respectful answer and you're exactly right. However, you call me a No-named faceless smart ass "genius". Kinda weird. What I meant by "$30 hahaha" is I would Never pay for picks, but a lot of people do, so do your thing man. Lets leave it at that....BOL And I wish you much continued success...

So, do you have the same gig for NFL and CFB too this year?
Thank you for the well-wishes :) I guess I misinterpreted that earlier comment, which I actually 100-percent agree with you! I would NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRRR pay for picks. I’ve always come from the school of thought that if you’re going to bet sports, bet with your own opinions and thoughts - don’t rely solely on someone else, unless you’re rich and have money to throw around and prefer to listen to someone who does it every day, which is exactly what this business caters to. Or if someone’s winning at a crazy rate (Like my current run, which I know is impossible to maintain. Honestly, I did not expect this crazy outburst to happen, and to happen so extensively. It’s been a very, very enjoyable ride, though), and a person wants to profit off that someone, then I guess I consider that acceptable also. Other than that, if someone is going to bet sports, then they should either do it with their own thought process or just don’t do it at all. But while I think that, I was given this wonderful opportunity to make money off my picks from a particular population of the sports betting community, so why not gain that extra money from these rich old people? Lol money’s money, and it’s not like I’m not working hard for it. I still spend the same countless hours on this stuff literally every single night. Unfortunately, NFLTrends fails to realize that.

Again, thank you for the best of luck comment. We’ve always been cool, man! That’s what I was hoping to hear from you :) I guess I overreacted also because I take this stuff so seriously and have a lot of pride with my beloved over/unders. You can make fun of me personally, but never my dear over/unders or favorite pitchers (Ex. Bud Norris) haha

As for NFL and CFB, I’ll never bet NCAA in anything. Period (Unless it’s a Championship Game or just some random game that I might have a vibe on, or maybe a game that’s on at a bar while I’m out, but I rarely look anyway). NFL, I’m actually not sure if I’m on the roster for the upcoming season, as they already have a lot of established guys in place (And a smaller roster than previous years, I believe) so that’s still up in the air. A site should understandably only have a limited number of handicappers because the more you have, the harder it is to make money from subscribers. I’ll say this, though: If I’m not doing football for them (Although I might be doing NBA), you can expect me back on here posting every week with all my football picks with the same type of in-depth write-ups, just like last year. We have a very fun community here, no doubt about that.

I’m glad you saw right through NFLTrends’ revisionist propaganda (Also notice the little subtle touch he had in trying to make me look as bad as possible… he strategically left out March 31 in my record that he kept posting every day throughout these past few months; that was a winning day he would leave off my record on purpose).

Speaking of NFLTrends, where’d he go? His response should be classic. If he’s even ready to talk, that is. Still busy with a giant dick in his mouth, I assume.

Tokens
Cats, why in the hell are you even responding? I for one wasn't happy with your decision, but it was yours. And that is my point, you made a decision...leave this shit alone and concentrate on what your doing now.

Tokens
Cats, why in the hell are you even responding? I for one wasn't happy with your decision, but it was yours. And that is my point, you made a decision...leave this shit alone and concentrate on what your doing now.

Nojuice! One of my favorite people on here, what’s going on man? I had to respond because I wasn’t going to let anyone smear my good name or my reputation while I’m not here, plus I wanted to keep posting here once in awhile anyway in trying to be as helpful as possible.

Anyway, for whoever is wondering about my progress these days:

Current Run: 84-47-7 (64.1%), +$3,288! (Since July 6; Best run of my career, as it would be for anyone over a 131-game stretch with only -110 bets/totals)

I’m now over that 52.3% mark for the year and up and in the black. I’m only going to continue this run of greatness. Trust me. Having a run like this means you’re having a special year, and I’m working as hard as possible every single night in maintaining it.

It’s been a fun ride. It shall continue.

Tokens
Yaawn. Yet another winning night tonight to extend the current run to 101-59-11 (63.1%), and up almost $3,700 over that span. It's pretty cool that this has continued, especially since I'm doing it on the biggest stage possible, and especially since, literally, no one else in the entire country is doing what I've pulled off. It's just a very magical feeling.

Make sure you're profiting! And proceed to talk about me again and make threads about me. Clearly it is deserved

Tokens
Yaawn. Yet another winning night tonight to extend the current run to 101-59-11 (63.1%), and up almost $3,700 over that span. It's pretty cool that this has continued, especially since I'm doing it on the biggest stage possible, and especially since, literally, no one else in the entire country is doing what I've pulled off. It's just a very magical feeling.

Make sure you're profiting! And proceed to talk about me again and make threads about me. Clearly it is deserved

Dude, you sound like a giant douche saying shit like this.

And by the way, you have no clue what guys out there are hitting percentage wise. Less than 1% (and I'm being generous) of all gamblers in America even post plays or read forums. To think you're the only one in America doing well is dumb.

RX Local
Tokens

I have to say this because one of your "current record" posts was already removed from here...

Please leave stuff like this obvious touting out of the main forums INCLUDING the Rubber Room. You had the chance to defend yourself (and for good reason it was let slide).. but bumping this thread with updated records again after this point will have your account limited to Site Promotions Only.

If you can defend yourself without stating your current record every post and "touting" then carry on...

(<)<

-murph

Tokens
Dude, you sound like a giant douche saying shit like this.

And by the way, you have no clue what guys out there are hitting percentage wise. Less than 1% (and I'm being generous) of all gamblers in America even post plays or read forums. To think you're the only one in America doing well is dumb.

Lol I know I do. That pompous attitude was only directed towards those who decided to talk shit about me behind my back while I was gone, as I’m simply throwing it back in their face in the most arrogant way possible. I always get the last word, so considering all the trash talk and hate directed towards my way - and beating of me while I was down in the beginning of the season - I just want to smear it in as much as possible, given that these types of 150+ game runs are so rare that I want these guys to realize it: You don’t beat people while they’re down (Especially when said person was always as helpful and informative as could be, which is exactly what I was in my time here, having written more than anyone last football AND baseball season with my trademark long write-ups), or at least until after the season. This should be the greatest example of how a handicapper can struggle at the start while getting settled in (Especially in their first year at the professional level), but once they do settle in, look out.

And yes, while I do realize that most don’t post their plays on sites or forums, let alone read them (I would actually clock it in as more than 1%... you might be underrating the Internet a tad bit in that regard, although I could certainly be wrong), let’s be real: How many people in the country, in their handicapping careers, have 150+ game runs of 63% or higher with exclusively -110 bets? Think for a second: Obviously, no one finishes that high over a full season with -110 bets (Unless they’re very selective and have very few bets on their resume), and if it has happened, I’d love to hear about it. I've looked everywhere: Here, my colleagues, and every other "big" well-known site, and nobody in baseball has had such a streak like mine this year. No one does that in NFL. MLB. NBA. NHL. College. Etc. It’s just unreal to hit that type of percentage over THAT huge of a sample size, so while I’m doing it, I’m just enjoying the ride and making sure everyone knows about it because, yes, it is THAT special and deserves some boasting - especially where I was earlier in the season in my first year as a professional.

I don’t mean to rub you the wrong way, as we’ve interacted before in threads, and I certainly respect you, as I distinctly remember your dominance in other sports here at The RX. I would absolutely list you as one of the top handicappers on here. But at the same time, you have to acknowledge that raking over 63% with that many games is certainly something very special and could be raved about as much as said person wants to, considering the insane hard work that it takes in accomplishing such a feat (And the rarity of it, that 99% of handicappers never get to experience such an extensive seemingly flawless run over their whole careers doing this). While it continues, I’m going to make the most of it and continue to throw it back in the face of those who doubted me on the biggest stage.

Tokens
I have to say this because one of your "current record" posts was already removed from here...

Please leave stuff like this obvious touting out of the main forums INCLUDING the Rubber Room. You had the chance to defend yourself (and for good reason it was let slide).. but bumping this thread with updated records again after this point will have your account limited to Site Promotions Only.

If you can defend yourself without stating your current record every post and "touting" then carry on...
Understood, Murph! Sorry about that, I was not aware that policy also extended to the infamous Rubber Room. Thanks! :)

Tokens
It's sad... you only get people attacking you when you're down, yet despite going on one of the most historic runs of all-time over the past two months (63% with only -110 bets in 180-ish bets is as historic as it gets!), there's barely been any praise or ANYTHING giving me credit for going out on the biggest stage possible - while representing The RX, since I was born here - and doing amazing in this dramatic turnaround. Why is life like that? It's pathetic. You only go after someone and give them attention when they're sucking (Such as other people in this forum), while I'm on the verge of entering the top three of 25 of the top professionals in the country, and there's been no praise or compliments or anything, or even apologies from those who originally contributed to this laughable thread. Unbelievable. C'monnn Mann

Blind Supporter of the Mariners
Tokens
It's sad... you only get people attacking you when you're down, yet despite going on one of the most historic runs of all-time over the past two months (63% with only -110 bets in 180-ish bets is as historic as it gets!), there's barely been any praise or ANYTHING giving me credit for going out on the biggest stage possible - while representing The RX, since I was born here - and doing amazing in this dramatic turnaround. Why is life like that? It's pathetic. You only go after someone and give them attention when they're sucking (Such as other people in this forum), while I'm on the verge of entering the top three of 25 of the top professionals in the country, and there's been no praise or compliments or anything, or even apologies from those who originally contributed to this laughable thread. Unbelievable. C'monnn Mann

You're being compensated for your picks. You should be a winning player. Congratulations on fulfilling your end of the bargain thus far. If you want a friend get a fucking dog. It's not show friends, it's show business.

Tokens
I think you do a pretty good job of congratulating yourself.

Tokens
You're being compensated for your picks. You should be a winning player. Congratulations on fulfilling your end of the bargain thus far. If you want a friend get a fucking dog. It's not show friends, it's show business.

Lol true. By the way, your Mariners are getting closer... I was impressed with Taijuan Walker in his debut the other night. Had the under (Can't believe Vegas set it at 9; thought it would have been 8.5, considering how well his opposing pitcher that night, Brad Peacock, has been pitching lately) for the win.]

P.S. I am still not giving up on Blake Beavan. It's a joke that Erasmo Ramirez has been given a longer leash (Beavan was given two starts this year before his demotion. Two starts! Despite a remarkable second half last season! UGH), and while it appears Erasmo has FINALLY turned things around (Although we'll see how long that lasts), the fact remains that he was awful for his first four or five starts this season (Not to mention just about ALL of his starts last season) before getting in a rhythm. Beavan will get another chance at some point and excel, even if it's not in Seattle.

Tokens
I think you do a pretty good job of congratulating yourself.

Trust me... you'd be doing the same if you were hitting 64% with over 200+ games of -110 bets (Over/Unders) consecutively. Nobody in the country does that over a full season, so to be doing that for as long as half a season is just a very, very magical feeling. And after tonight's 2-0 performance, the good times just keep on rolling... 122-69-12 (63.9%) since July 6. Nobody in the country does that. Nobody. And considering the criticism I got for making this career move (Ex. The creation of this thread attacking me... boy, everyone who talked crap behind my back through my early-season struggles sure feels stupid right now), I'm enjoying throwing it right back in the face of anyone who doubted me. All the way to being No. 1 in the country over this extensive stretch. Love it.

Handicapper
Tokens
Trust me... you'd be doing the same if you were hitting 64% with over 200+ games of -110 bets (Over/Unders) consecutively. Nobody in the country does that over a full season, so to be doing that for as long as half a season is just a very, very magical feeling. And after tonight's 2-0 performance, the good times just keep on rolling... 122-69-12 (63.9%) since July 6. Nobody in the country does that. Nobody. And considering the criticism I got for making this career move (Ex. The creation of this thread attacking me... boy, everyone who talked crap behind my back through my early-season struggles sure feels stupid right now), I'm enjoying throwing it right back in the face of anyone who doubted me. All the way to being No. 1 in the country over this extensive stretch. Love it.

Great job, CatsOU. i'm glad for you that you are fulfilling your dream of a sports writing job and such, I really am. But, your followers/players are still down for the year even with the great run the last 2 months. That is a fact, and how it doesn't bother you that is true I do not understand. If you don't care that you're making a profit for your followers, then you're no different than any other tout out there, and only care about yourself. This I'm the best in the country jibberish you've been spewing the last few visits here kind of proves that you may only care about yourself, although your write-ups etc would suggest otherwise in the past. I'm not trying to attack you, I've always enjoyed the work you've put in, but what I just said is fact in that you're simply average so far for the year, and anyone paying to follow is down a good little sum.

Here's to pulling it out in the long run, sir....

Tokens
Great job, CatsOU. i'm glad for you that you are fulfilling your dream of a sports writing job and such, I really am. But, your followers/players are still down for the year even with the great run the last 2 months. That is a fact, and how it doesn't bother you that is true I do not understand. If you don't care that you're making a profit for your followers, then you're no different than any other tout out there, and only care about yourself. This I'm the best in the country jibberish you've been spewing the last few visits here kind of proves that you may only care about yourself, although your write-ups etc would suggest otherwise in the past. I'm not trying to attack you, I've always enjoyed the work you've put in, but what I just said is fact in that you're simply average so far for the year, and anyone paying to follow is down a good little sum.

Here's to pulling it out in the long run, sir....

I appreciate the kind words but whaaattt?? Lol Matt, if I'm up $1,585 for the whole year, how would my followers be down?? I'm 54% on the season now... that's making money with plentyyyy of room to spare because remember, with only -110 bets (I only do over/unders, remember), you only need to hit 52.3%. I'm now at 234-200-26 on the year, which is a respectable 54% (And obviously, considering I’ve been 64% since July 6 with over 200 bets now, I’m absolutely still going up) and making money.

Therefore, whichever of my followers have taken every single one of my bets all year, they’d be up a nice amount, assuming they bet more than $100 a game (The +$1,585 profit is if you were to bet to win $100 for all of my over/unders); odds are these clients bet more than that, since they’re paying for the picks in the first place, which would ensure even greater profits for them if, say, they were betting to win $200 or $400 a game. Thus, they’re up a really, really delicious amount, and those who waited until after April to tail me are probably up a fortune (202-157-21, 56.3% since May 1).

And mentioning the “best in the country” stuff does not mean I only care about myself; it means I have A LOT of pride in what I do, which is the attitude everyone should have, if their results merit such consideration. I know for a fact that I put more work specifically into baseball over/unders than anyone else out there (Unless there is someone else out there who can match my rigid routine; every night, spend 2-3 hours initially looking at every pitching matchup for the next day, and then on that next day, spend additional countless hours writing about said matchups and doing more investigating. Anyone?), and it pays off.

After all, nobody goes on a 122-69-12 (64%) run in their careers with strictly only -110 bets. I’m not trying to sound arrogant or pompous or anything like that, I just want this historic run to be acknowledged and celebrated, considering where I started (At the bottom) in my first year as a professional. Now, all of a sudden, I find myself in second place on the site while working with 25 of the most respected and established veteran baseball handicappers in the entire country, and it’s pretty cool. I also represent The RX so that’s certainly shedding a positive light on our whole community here.

Tokens
After all, nobody goes on a 122-69-12 (64%) run in their careers with strictly only -110 bets.

It blows my mind how you know this to be fact. Do you honestly believe that this has never been accomplished in the history of betting?

Blind Supporter of the Mariners
Tokens
Lol true. By the way, your Mariners are getting closer... I was impressed with Taijuan Walker in his debut the other night. Had the under (Can't believe Vegas set it at 9; thought it would have been 8.5, considering how well his opposing pitcher that night, Brad Peacock, has been pitching lately) for the win.]

P.S. I am still not giving up on Blake Beavan. It's a joke that Erasmo Ramirez has been given a longer leash (Beavan was given two starts this year before his demotion. Two starts! Despite a remarkable second half last season! UGH), and while it appears Erasmo has FINALLY turned things around (Although we'll see how long that lasts), the fact remains that he was awful for his first four or five starts this season (Not to mention just about ALL of his starts last season) before getting in a rhythm. Beavan will get another chance at some point and excel, even if it's not in Seattle.

Ramirez is going to get more run because he can actually miss bats until someone like Paxton can seize a rotation spot (not likely). Maybe Beavan catches on somewhere else, but if he can't hack it in the (somewhat less) spacious confines of Safeco where else is he going to go? He's only 24 so he still has some time to figure stuff out, but man, he doesn't strike many guys out and alot of his flyballs leave the yard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com