Ban Green Doberman or Choptalk you decide?

Search

Who should self-ban themselves from this forum?

• Choptalk is a piece of shit and should be banned.

Votes: 48 65.8%
  • GreenDoberman is a piece of shit and should be banned.

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tokens
Shrink's a two bit liar that would use anything against an "enemy" of his, everyone knows what a fraud he is. :103631605:103631605

Wasn't around I guess when your stiff job went down but from what I have read I would bet a donut to a dollar Shrink got a percentage of your loses and thats why he's so vehement when it comes to you as thats a good chunk of change in his pocket had you paid.

Read where he was stated to you a stiff is the lowest form of life in our world yet he sucks journey-stiffs c ock and vice versa.

He would sell his own grandmother for a price

</pre>

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros
Tokens
Bad - you're right on most of it. The part you are wrong about is the money, it was never about that. Shrink has plenty of it, that's the last thing he needs. I've seen the guy bet 80k on a halftime play. I was the head mod here and had recently quit. To say Shrink and I had issues would be putting it mildly. When this came along instead of collecting his money on a payment plan like the others did, Shrink simply told Dave to not take a dime of it, he'd cover his half of it. After they verified the kid who made the bets was going to repay everyone, I never heard from either one of them again. That's a fact, they don't even deny it. It's also a fact they ran to the forums with this before the settle date had ever came. Does that sound like someone really trying to collect? We see posters wait 6 month in silence because they want to give someone time to do the right thing, does anyone really believe an agent would post about a 50k debt before it was even due? Of course not, only an idiot would believe they were actually trying to get their money. As Ken said, if we don't collect you're technically a stiff Patrick. Yelling stiff in a gambling forum is like accusing someone of pedophilia in a prison, just the accusation takes legs on it's own. After awhile Ken (and his attack poodles) didn't even have to post it, just the regular forum bottomfeeders begin to do it for him.

Anyway you are right on the rest, the hypocrisy is laughable in all this. Even if any of it was true it's pretty silly to be employing known stiffs yet spend all his time going after me. You are either against stiffs or you are not. Or take money from books like BetUS, or SBG. For years Shrink claimed SBG stiffed him for 90K, now he's promoting them for his readers? That speaks volumes. Shrink doesn't give a shit about a poster being a stiff, he does this because he wants to discredit me, that was his words, LOL. That way when I warn about what a fraud he is it's hoped most people won't believe me. That was the plan at least, to discredit one of his biggest detractors. He probably thought I would run away or change names, no chance of that. Not now, not ever. I did nothing wrong. The people I knew before this happened know the truth, the people who disliked me before this happened still dislike me. Not much has changed, just part of the political game you play on these forums when you get hooked up Ken.

Tokens
I thought stiffs could not vote....Chop, sorry but you are bringing a knife to a gun fight....you couldn't win this poll even with the help from Florida and Michigan...

2009 RX Death Pool Champion
Tokens
Are you referring to me?

and if he is? is he lying? i have already been on record as saying stiff's don't bother me,as it is part of the business,,,however if you continue to rub peoples face in it you are a piece of shit

Tokens
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SPTuhaLB4g&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SPTuhaLB4g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros
Tokens
and if he is? is he lying? i have already been on record as saying stiff's don't bother me,as it is part of the business,,,however if you continue to rub peoples face in it you are a piece of shit

Rub what in someone's face? WTF are you talking about? I don't care if stiffs bother you or not, that's up to you, they bother the hell out of me though. Either way that's got nothing to do with me pal. Let me guess, you don't believe me, LOL. That's cool dude, not asking you to.

Tokens
Rub what in someone's face? WTF are you talking about? I don't care if stiffs bother you or not, that's up to you, they bother the hell out of me though. Either way that's got nothing to do with me pal. Let me guess, you don't believe me, LOL. That's cool dude, not asking you to.

yeah fuck you.....irish stifff.. i will fuck your mama as a side note...i don't care if you think stiffs bother me or not...why not be a man and admit that you have done wrong coksucker...what a puzzy

Tokens
posting here when people have accused you of being a stiff?suck much cocck stiff?

Tokens
I am new to posting here and been lurking for a long ahile but it seems to me alot of the people with 5,000 posts or over hate each other.

both of these guys,choptalk and doberman have been here awhile.one guy seems to be a liar who makes up fake units on his bet and lies about a ticket he had and seems to be disliked

and the other dude is someone everyone likes but seems to have become a bitter guy since his break up with this girl.this thread is sort of pitiful,he is really angry at this dude but gets into calling cajuns inbreds and insults Louisiana but lives in las vegas? nevada is a cultural wasteland filled with rednecks,goombahs,inbreds and the whole gambit

New Orleans is actually better for food,music,annd a wilder history than las vegas but I really like both places to visit for a weekend ,wouldn't want to live in either though.

this thread is sad,its obvious this choptalk is a clown who lies and looks for acceptance on these forums by lying about his wagers and this doberman is a unhappy angry guy who is bitter but everyone loves as some sort of clown at these bashes,and they look down on him or something.nobody bought him a hooker in his thread where he was falling apart,not real friends to me.

this choptalk seems to be back posting in the main forum,why is this?

.is there anyway to vote they should both just put this feud to bed

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Green, had I not met in person a few times, I would have sworn that you were one of the 18 newbie posters with this thread.

This is real weak for what standards that I thought you lived on. Give it a rest

Handicapper
Tokens
I am new to posting here and been lurking for a long ahile but it seems to me alot of the people with 5,000 posts or over hate each other.

both of these guys,choptalk and doberman have been here awhile.one guy seems to be a liar who makes up fake units on his bet and lies about a ticket he had and seems to be disliked

and the other dude is someone everyone likes but seems to have become a bitter guy since his break up with this girl.this thread is sort of pitiful,he is really angry at this dude but gets into calling cajuns inbreds and insults Louisiana but lives in las vegas? nevada is a cultural wasteland filled with rednecks,goombahs,inbreds and the whole gambit

New Orleans is actually better for food,music,annd a wilder history than las vegas but I really like both places to visit for a weekend ,wouldn't want to live in either though.

this thread is sad,its obvious this choptalk is a clown who lies and looks for acceptance on these forums by lying about his wagers and this doberman is a unhappy angry guy who is bitter but everyone loves as some sort of clown at these bashes,and they look down on him or something.nobody bought him a hooker in his thread where he was falling apart,not real friends to me.

this choptalk seems to be back posting in the main forum,why is this?

.is there anyway to vote they should both just put this feud to bed

I agree with a lot about what you said.
It seems that just about everyone over here with at least 5000 post has some sort of ego, me included. I have the ability to admit it, some others dont.

I did a very stupid thing in the 5dimes thread. I let 1 lie turn into a mountain of lies. Its my biggest regret in over 4 years at this forum.

Its was not a fake ticket though, it was altered, and not for the reasons that people think. I could not care less what people think I bet on the games. I did it because of tracker room rules. But I should have never thrown DOUG under the bus like that. Pure dumb move on my part, and I take 100% blame for that.

With that being said, I seem to be the only person in this thread who has ever done anything wrong according to some. The rest of these people are perfect.

Im just glad that the one person that I did verbel harm DOUG was classy enough to forgive my action.

If we(meaning me to) all had 10% of the class that DOUG has, this would be a better place.

Tokens
I agree with a lot about what you said.
It seems that just about everyone over here with at least 5000 post has some sort of ego, me included. I have the ability to admit it, some others dont.

I did a very stupid thing in the 5dimes thread. I let 1 lie turn into a mountain of lies. Its my biggest regret in over 4 years at this forum.

Its was not a fake ticket though, it was altered, and not for the reasons that people think. I could not care less what people think I bet on the games. I did it because of tracker room rules. But I should have never thrown DOUG under the bus like that. Pure dumb move on my part, and I take 100% blame for that.

With that being said, I seem to be the only person in this thread who has ever done anything wrong according to some. The rest of these people are perfect.

Im just glad that the one person that I did verbel harm DOUG was classy enough to forgive my action.

If we(meaning me to) all had 10% of the class that DOUG has, this would be a better place.

choptalk I don't know you but the fact that you felt the need to lie on that thread shows there is something wrong and you should just start over posting.i know it may seem like 4 years is a long time to throw away but you will never restore any credibility on here

you should start over ,always tell the truth ,go to these bashes make friends and be a gambler.I really think thats what you want.if you stay here You will always be seen as a clown like mr newlywed and tons of others on here,and its sad you really seem to know baseball and to have been successful over the years..

just stop all the bullshitting with being out in the gulf and the oil biz,my brother in law moved to texas from alaska and is an oil man thats a tough redneck type job.one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.shit it would d be a like one of those fishermen out in the bering strait posting on the rx during a blizzard.come on man, you are not out on an oil rig

just start over

I will say this though,alot of these guys that put you down are far worse than you,

this thread is a perfect example, doberman who really seems like a nice guy,is a perfect example of being unhappy in life and feeling like a failure.this thread is the sure sign of guy who is miserable.alot of these friendships on the rx ,most of them are very fake and very fragile. alot of bs on here and phony ass people who say they like doberman but its a very fake friendship.just good time friends,not real friends

you really should just start over in my opinion retire choptalk,forget all the homer crap, and start being yourself and talk about gambling

Handicapper
Tokens
choptalk I don't know you but the fact that you felt the need to lie on that thread shows there is something wrong and you should just start over posting.i know it may seem like 4 years is a long time to throw away but you will never restore any credibility on here

you should start over ,always tell the truth ,go to these bashes make friends and be a gambler.I really think thats what you want.if you stay here You will always be seen as a clown like mr newlywed and tons of others on here,and its sad you really seem to know baseball and to have been successful over the years..

just stop all the bullshitting with being out in the gulf and the oil biz,my brother in law moved to texas from alaska and is an oil man thats a tough redneck type job.one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.shit it would d be a like one of those fishermen out in the bering strait posting on the rx during a blizzard.come on man, you are not out on an oil rig

just start over

I will say this though,alot of these guys that put you down are far worse than you,

this thread is a perfect example, doberman who really seems like a nice guy,is a perfect example of being unhappy in life and feeling like a failure.this thread is the sure sign of guy who is miserable.alot of these friendships on the rx ,most of them are very fake and very fragile. alot of bs on here and phony ass people who say they like doberman but its a very fake friendship.just good time friends,not real friends

you really should just start over in my opinion retire choptalk,forget all the homer crap, and start being yourself and talk about gambling

This post I dont agree with, if I start over with a new handle that is a lie to in so many ways. Thats covering up your identity.
As far as you talking about me not working in the gulf of mexico this just shows your ignorance when it comes to working in the oil industry. I never once said anything about working on an oil rig. There are literally 1000's of different positions in the oil field, not just working on an oil rig.
I would never do that. Thats the most nasty, dangerous, thankless job one could ever have.

I work in production.

Working on a rig is the drilling aspect of the oil business.
Production is when the wells have already been drilled.

I work at SMI 288, its a platform owned by APACHE oil company with 14 wells. My job is to flow the wells, these wells are over 15 years old and been drilled years ago.

Its a very clean and safe job if you know what you are doing.

Its very stupid of you think that I am not a worker in the oil business. I live in the state of LOUISIANA, over 25% of the male population in LOUISIANA works in the GULF of MEXICO. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend.

I would bet you any amount of money that I work there. If anyone out there has any knowledge of the oil business and wants to give me a quiz to prove it, im all ears.

I will tell you anything you want to know about the oil business. Its what I do.

Tokens

just start over

read what I just said choptalk.fine.ok.maybe you do work in the oil biz.that wasn't the point of the post

it sounds a little crazy if you are out in the gulf and its costing you all this money to post,you would be posting on a sports forum but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.the truth is who cares what people do for a living.,you could be a plantation owning aristocrat ,paul prudhomme,al hirt wynton marsalis, a ,you could be fucking forrest gump for all I know who cares

you don't have a syndicate that 5dimes is afraid of,you were caught in a very long thread lying time after time,about something very trivial,yet you only admitted when you saw a way to get out of it.when you could claim it was for tracking purposes.the fact is your wagers through the year have all been wrong,1000 dollars a day in wagers?

this was really a big lie but fuck it,its a forum .start over

I really am not putting you down,i am just saying you could really start over and be a great baseball capper ,sunbelt guy and really talk about sports.you have been really good at baseball through the years,but your credibility is shot right now,its a shame not to start with a clean slate.no one will remember choptalk a year from now.you could be a great capper ,go to these bashes meet people,and not be a four year anonymous poster.the sad thing lost in all of this is you really are great at baseball

just begin again as a good capper put the choptalk avatar and name to rest, start over and tell the truth about your wagers.its a shame not to start over,you really are knowledgeable about baseball and the sunbelt and could do really well in capping,but your credibility is gone.you are a very impressive baseball capper

just start over

Handicapper
Tokens
read what I just said choptalk.fine.ok.maybe you do work in the oil biz.that wasn't the point of the post

it sounds a little crazy if you are out in the gulf and its costing you all this money to post,you would be posting on a sports forum but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.the truth is who cares what people do for a living.,you could be a plantation owning aristocrat ,paul prudhomme,al hirt wynton marsalis, a ,you could be fucking forrest gump for all I know who cares

you don't have a syndicate that 5dimes is afraid of,you were caught in a very long thread lying time after time,about something very trivial,yet you only admitted when you saw a way to get out of it.when you could claim it was for tracking purposes.the fact is your wagers through the year have all been wrong,1000 dollars a day in wagers?

this was really a big lie but fuck it,its a forum .start over

I really am not putting you down,i am just saying you could really start over and be a great baseball capper ,sunbelt guy and really talk about sports.you have been really good at baseball through the years,but your credibility is shot right now,its a shame not to start with a clean slate.no one will remember choptalk a year from now.you could be a great capper ,go to these bashes meet people,and not be a four year anonymous poster.the sad thing lost in all of this is you really are great at baseball

just begin again as a good capper put the choptalk avatar and name to rest, start over and tell the truth about your wagers.its a shame not to start over,you really are knowledgeable about baseball and the sunbelt and could do really well in capping,but your credibility is gone.you are a very impressive baseball capper

just start over

Well your the one who said I did not work in the gulf of mexico, so dont say nobody cares. You seemed to take issue with my profession. These platforms in the gulf are really nice. I have my own office with directv, phones and the internet. Its not like the stuff you see on the Discover Channel. Shows like that really try to over dramatize things for ratings and effect. There are a few jobs like the ones that they show on the discovery channel, but they are few and far between, and all of them are on the drilling side of the oilfield. Im on the production side, apples and oranges.

About the starting over thing, that is a lie in itself.
You say I should start over because I lied in a thread, and your solution to that lie is tell another lie by hiding my identity.

As far as fake wagers, they are not fake wagers, I have bet every single play that I have ever posted, I just dont bet $100 per unit like the tracker room requires. My dollars won over the years may not be 100% acurate, but my units won is 100% accurate. Thats all that really matters when people follow your plays.

People are going to bet my games with there own unit size no matter what unit size I represent. Im sure there are people that have bet my games at $1 dollar per unit all the way up $1000 a unit.

The important thing is I have given people winning picks 3 out of 4 years.

Does not matter the unit size.

Tokens
Well your the one who said I did not work in the gulf of mexico, so dont say nobody cares. You seemed to take issue with my profession. These platforms in the gulf are really nice. I have my own office with directv, phones and the internet. Its not like the stuff you see on the Discover Channel. Shows like that really try to over dramatize things for ratings and effect. There are a few jobs like the ones that they show on the discovery channel, but they are few and far between, and all of them are on the drilling side of the oilfield. Im on the production side, apples and oranges.

About the starting over thing, that is a lie in itself.
You say I should start over because I lied in a thread, and your solution to that lie is tell another lie by hiding my identity.

As far as fake wagers, they are not fake wagers, I have bet every single play that I have ever posted, I just dont bet $100 per unit like the tracker room requires. My dollars won over the years may not be 100% acurate, but my units won is 100% accurate. Thats all that really matters when people follow your plays.

People are going to bet my games with there own unit size no matter what unit size I represent. Im sure there are people that have bet my games at $1 dollar per unit all the way up $1000 a unit.

The important thing is I have given people winning picks 3 out of 4 years.

Does not matter the unit size.

its not just in the tracker room you post these wagers,you have been doing posting 300 $ a game wagers for years supposedly everyone says but whatever.because of the 40$ 5dimes post you will always be seen on here as a clown like newlywed and thats a shame, because you are good at baseball

staring over is not a lie, and the part about hiding your identity? huh? very few people on here give their real names until you meet them. how is starting over with a new forum name a lie? the thread about the 40$ wagers and calling out doug and claiming 5 dimes is afraid of your syndicate.thats a lie.

starting over isn't a lie.4 years and the fact no on has ever met you is ridiculous.start over ,post your baseball knowledge,your games ,and make friends over here,go to the bashes.you are too good a baseball capper to be a clown or the village idiot like newlywed.and if you don't retire the choptalk name thats what you will be

I am not on here defending this thread,doberman is a troubled guy and this thread he started is pitiful but you really need to be a real person and a good capper and come to the bashes.you dont sound like bad guy.good luck whatever you do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnorton147
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com