Anyone watching the GGG/Canelo fight Saturday?

Search
Tokens
Like I said, I was overdue to stunt given how gentlemanly I am on the site. Shit is dead now so it's like who cares.

Fwiw, listening to a podcast/radio show/reading a book doesn't mean you get "all of your info on it" and recite it. You just sound dumb man.

Also, will X player score a touchdown isn't a fantasy prop. It's actually a real football prop.

And I stand by what I said, I don't think you have the knowledge base to win at sports betting and I'll book you, your brother, your sister, your mother or your dad with your plays because I've read your posts and there is no way someone like you could win at this. What more do you want?

Don't see me posting plays? Guess you haven't looked hard enough over the years. What you think Chop is just lying?

You don’t post any fucking plays stop fooling yourself and people in here. In five years I will say you have posted around 10-15 plays MAX. No more than that. In five years.

You post fantasy props. Let’s not act like you are “a boss” or the smartest guy on a betting forum when all you do is post fantasy props. Shut the fuck up. You wait until the last sentence of your reply to address it. He doesn’t know where your ATS plays are either. You mentioned one. I haven’t found them I haven’t seen them. And then you start talking about nba season win totals. How do you think that looks?

Even though this whole thing started up over combat sports. Not anything else. But you continue to talk shit and all you show me still is fantasy.

Had a chance to give his fight insight in this fucking thread when two people came in asking. Where did you go? You were all angry and emotionally unstable. But you say that I am unhinged. Hmmmm. How?

Tokens
Anyway, sometimes the have nots have to take shots at the haves because they don't have much else. And since the haves usually don't care about this stuff, they get comfortable doing it.

I should've known the kid was too broke to really back up any of the dumb shit that he said. Be less disrespectful next time and you will not need to be reminded what you are. A broke little kid that doesn't understand math, gambling or really much of anything else.

Tokens
UFC is rigged I have seen fights no question.

Are all fights rigged? Of course not. That’s like saying there have never been rigged basketball games or point shaving going on or rigged soccer games or ghost games. It all has happened. And it has happened in the UFC. You did a great job making a mountain out a molehill though. Keep eating your own shit this much with your head that far up your ass

No one said fights weren't ever rigged in the history of humanity, we said that it wasn't a large scale issue and if the UFC themselves was rigging fights then they're doing a pretty bad job of it since their cash cows have routinely lost earlier than you would want them to (Brock, Rousey, Liddell mainly)

Tokens
I mean, honestly, you just sound retarded man.

Even if you think I'm not the oracle of sports betting, plenty of posters in the offshore offer each other praise on a regular basis, why not just shut the fuck up rather than be an asshole?

If you're gonna be an asshole atleast have the balls to put some $ up. That's the worst part about you, all this bravado, all this about how you got all this $ from sports betting, all this about how I have proven nothing and I'm a dunce......Yet, you won't even put a nickel up? If I was gonna be an asshole to a poster that I thought wasn't that bright, I'd be willing to book his action in 2 seconds. You're broke.

That's little kiddie shit. Go find a "bragging rights" bet.

BTW, how you like DK's interface? Good web development.

Because you got pissed off somebody dared to see through your shit. And the fact you didn’t backdown from OJ Simpson Loverboys claim made you look weaker IMO. If you are secure you don’t worry about it and you make me eat my words for dragging your name through the mud even if it was as minor as it was. I wasn’t out here making threads about you. I don’t have a history with you. But you still wanted to take it to where it is. You felt you wanted to make an example. If that’s your justification , fine. I don’t believe it, but I do believe showing your humble side would have showed maybe people are right about you. But the way you responded, I already know you are a phony. The chops, Justine’s, OJ loverboy. They think you are the smartest guy in the room. Are there guys who respect you? Sure. I did at one point to a degree. But nobody but those 3 dumbasses think you are the smartest guy in the room. And I am sorry metro for calling you a dumbass bro, you’ve never done a damn thing to me. But your friend wanted to make an example of somebody and ended up being him. Dude got exposed.

Tokens
No one said fights weren't ever rigged in the history of humanity, we said that it wasn't a large scale issue and if the UFC themselves was rigging fights then they're doing a pretty bad job of it since their cash cows have routinely lost earlier than you would want them to (Brock, Rousey, Liddell mainly)

Zzzzzzzzz. Keep back tracking. How about just keep my name out your mouth and I won’t expose you again. And we can call it a day. Or not

Tokens
You don’t post any fucking plays stop fooling yourself and people in here. In five years I will say you have posted around 10-15 plays MAX. No more than that. In five years.

You post fantasy props. Let’s not act like you are “a boss” or the smartest guy on a betting forum when all you do is post fantasy props. Shut the fuck up. You wait until the last sentence of your reply to address it. He doesn’t know where your ATS plays are either. You mentioned one. I haven’t found them I haven’t seen them. And then you start talking about nba season win totals. How do you think that looks?

Even though this whole thing started up over combat sports. Not anything else. But you continue to talk shit and all you show me still is fantasy.

Had a chance to give his fight insight in this fucking thread when two people came in asking. Where did you go? You were all angry and emotionally unstable. But you say that I am unhinged. Hmmmm. How?

OMG maybe we can have a contest for "bragging rights"

Tokens
Because you got pissed off somebody dared to see through your shit. And the fact you didn’t backdown from OJ Simpson Loverboys claim made you look weaker IMO. If you are secure you don’t worry about it and you make me eat my words for dragging your name through the mud even if it was as minor as it was. I wasn’t out here making threads about you. I don’t have a history with you. But you still wanted to take it to where it is. You felt you wanted to make an example. If that’s your justification , fine. I don’t believe it, but I do believe showing your humble side would have showed maybe people are right about you. But the way you responded, I already know you are a phony. The chops, Justine’s, OJ loverboy. They think you are the smartest guy in the room. Are there guys who respect you? Sure. I did at one point to a degree. But nobody but those 3 dumbasses think you are the smartest guy in the room. And I am sorry metro for calling you a dumbass bro, you’ve never done a damn thing to me. But your friend wanted to make an example of somebody and ended up being him. Dude got exposed.

I did make you eat your words, you wouldn't put up a dime vs me and I've routinely called you broke and you responded saying you have over 600k from sports betting and likely over a mill. This despite the fact you are offering posters "bragging rights" bets and can't even do simple math as it relates to odds and probability. I also offered you 1k for you to prove this. Obviously no chance that happens.

Do you like the DK interface? I mean jeez, atleast give the web developers some credit. Such a nice screen shot.

Handicapper
Tokens
Patsfan has posted many plays at this forum the last 5 years .

At least 3 games so far this year .
And he is 3-0 in those games .

Picked a DD dog in the NFL that won SU just last week .

But you too much of an idiot to pay attention

Tokens
The funny thing to me is he gets all mad a poster flips on his sorry ass. What did you think you're just gonna be an asshole on the site and no one is ever gonna call you out on it? Eventually someone is just gonna be like fuck this broke clown and say "book my action" "you're broke" "you don't understand math", they're going to laugh at your "sometimes you just know and a play is 100%"

They're going to tell you what you are man, that's pretty much unavoidable based on your actions and the way you act. You act too stupid to try and take shots at others. It's not really possible.

You just act way too dumb on here to try to get into it with anyone.

Tokens
Lmfao because your insults hold no wait at all. You don’t know me. Your attempts at insulting me don’t even graze me like you don’t got shit on me so let’s just say he’s broke and he won’t book my action. I’m probably less than half your age with as much money as you. If you want to talk about insulting people in that manner. But are we talking about money or are we talking about sports betting winners!?!? Because you have none of those really.

Tokens
The funny thing to me is he gets all mad a poster flips on his sorry ass. What did you think you're just gonna be an asshole on the site and no one is ever gonna call you out on it? Eventually someone is just gonna be like fuck this broke clown and say "book my action" "you're broke" "you don't understand math", they're going to laugh at your "sometimes you just know and a play is 100%"

They're going to tell you what you are man, that's pretty much unavoidable based on your actions and the way you act. You act too stupid to try and take shots at others. It's not really possible.

You just act way too dumb on here to try to get into it with anyone.

Are you one delusional fuck or what? How am I mad? Lmao these are your insults. Bitch you carried this thread for 40 pages....what are you drinking?

Handicapper
Tokens
Who you like tonight mob?
No not 5 hrs from now I mean right now .

I like the Vikings ?

Is that one of your know they gonna win plays ?

Tokens
Lmfao because your insults hold no wait at all. You don’t know me. Your attempts at insulting me don’t even graze me like you don’t got shit on me so let’s just say he’s broke and he won’t book my action. I’m probably less than half your age with as much money as you. If you want to talk about insulting people in that manner. But are we talking about money or are we talking about sports betting winners!?!? Because you have none of those really.

When you offer people "bragging rights" bets and aren't willing to book another posters action despite talking shit about them they tend to think you are broke.

Your description of your lifestyle (basically a broke persons idea of how a rich person lives) was just the cherry on top.

My other disses about you, like laughing at your statements about math/probability, is mostly over your head.

Could you have a couple dollars? I suppose, we do live in America and many asset prices are at all time highs. You certainly could have a few dollars, but it just seems doubtful. I'm more confident you did not get that couple of dollars from sports betting like you say you did. No chance given some of the stuff you've said in this thread.

Tokens
Nah bitch. You said before you are only talking shit because I said something. Keep backtracking pussy.

But seriously, what are you talking about fagman? Protest?? That’s where you want to take this now? You are incapable of insulting me bruh. You are too old to hurt my feelings. There’s nothing you can say or ever do to fuck with me.

I dont do money betting contests here h2h like that because one I compete against the books. So why would I go and compete against somebody else for money to prove what? Aren’t you the one that says it’s all about sample size?

I will gladly do a contest and bet on my own plays and you can bet on your own plays and it will be a blast for everybody involved. Cool call me a bitch. I don’t bet like that with you losers. Not interested. There already is money involved with what you gamble. I’m not putting money up for a contest because we are talking shit on here. Then ima have to do a contest with every asshole who wants a piece of me. And the way you faggots conspire. Trying to do 5 vs 1 type shit. Or the way ManFan is....how do I know what podcast I am competing with? Or if I go against varkey....what tout service am I going against? Do I know varkey is a shit gambler and I am a million times better? Yes. But does that mean he will play fairly? Of course not. There are too many unknowns for me to put money on a 1v1 handicapping contest. Will I back down from anyone who wants to do one? Absolutely not. So are you satisfied fagman? That clear it up for ya?

i guess this isn’t elaborate enough for you. You say you have all these ATS winners. Where are they!??? For the last 10 years are you implying you have more ATS plays posted here than me? That’s crwzy because why did I have to ask you “where are your nba plays and why don’t you post?” You held that deep down. I don’t know why you just can’t answer it with a legit explanation. Especially since you seem to get along with so many people and everyone thinks so highly of you. Why not post plays? It’s a fucking mystery with this guy. It’s because you stick to what you know best which is fantasyland props. You know this. And I know this. Stop fronting and acting tough.

Get the fuck out of here. Don’t you got a grandkid to go check on or something?

Tokens
i guess this isn’t elaborate enough for you. You say you have all these ATS winners. Where are they!??? For the last 10 years are you implying you have more ATS plays posted here than me? That’s crwzy because why did I have to ask you “where are your nba plays and why don’t you post?” You held that deep down. I don’t know why you just can’t answer it with a legit explanation. Especially since you seem to get along with so many people and everyone thinks so highly of you. Why not post plays? It’s a fucking mystery with this guy. It’s because you stick to what you know best which is fantasyland props. You know this. And I know this. Stop fronting and acting tough.

Get the fuck out of here. Don’t you got a grandkid to go check on or something?

Yeah, you've posted more plays. More winners and losers, you're a 50% bettor. No doubt. I never said I had more plays posted than you.

Also, why would we both pay juice to the books when we can do a contest that is rake free? This cuts the pesky middlman (the bookie/oddsmaker) out.

You really think the NBA thing is a legit question? Why do I need to post every time I bet a play? What do you think posting plays in the RX forum is like the pinnacle of sports betting or something? Am I trying to sell picks? Am I trying to impress someone? What if I don't want people betting my plays because there is 0 upside in it for me? Not to mention I have large gaps inbetween when I bet and when I don't sometimes.

Tokens
Nah bitch. You said before you are only talking shit because I said something. Keep backtracking pussy.

But seriously, what are you talking about fagman? Protest?? That’s where you want to take this now? You are incapable of insulting me bruh. You are too old to hurt my feelings. There’s nothing you can say or ever do to fuck with me.

I dont do money betting contests here h2h like that because one I compete against the books. So why would I go and compete against somebody else for money to prove what? Aren’t you the one that says it’s all about sample size?

I will gladly do a contest and bet on my own plays and you can bet on your own plays and it will be a blast for everybody involved. Cool call me a bitch. I don’t bet like that with you losers. Not interested. There already is money involved with what you gamble. I’m not putting money up for a contest because we are talking shit on here. Then ima have to do a contest with every asshole who wants a piece of me. And the way you faggots conspire. Trying to do 5 vs 1 type shit. Or the way ManFan is....how do I know what podcast I am competing with? Or if I go against varkey....what tout service am I going against? Do I know varkey is a shit gambler and I am a million times better? Yes. But does that mean he will play fairly? Of course not. There are too many unknowns for me to put money on a 1v1 handicapping contest. Will I back down from anyone who wants to do one? Absolutely not. So are you satisfied fagman? That clear it up for ya?

When you offer people "bragging rights" bets and aren't willing to book another posters action despite talking shit about them they tend to think you are broke.

Your description of your lifestyle (basically a broke persons idea of how a rich person lives) was just the cherry on top.

My other disses about you, like laughing at your statements about math/probability, is mostly over your head.

Could you have a couple dollars? I suppose, we do live in America and many asset prices are at all time highs. You certainly could have a few dollars, but it just seems doubtful. I'm more confident you did not get that couple of dollars from sports betting like you say you did. No chance given some of the stuff you've said in this thread.

Lmao description of my lifestyle he thinks. I don’t care what you think.

I already explained why I don’t do bets with posters. I requoted it for your forgetful ass. Just shut the fuck up already. Go back to your fantasyland. And I’ll go back to my elevator condos and drug dealer benzes with gold diggers in them. Lol. Shut the fuck up. Oh it’s my lifestyle. It’s music from a song. You know, music? Song? Time to calm down and stop taking everything so literal. I never said that was my lifestyle. Just shut the fuck up seriously.

Read carefully. Listen carefully. Like you do when you listen to your podcasts...listen that attentively. I do not believe you. I do not think you are what you try to pass off to us here. I’ll give you the fantasyland shit. But until you start posting threads with picks you are not going to be any man in any room. You are my fantasy bitch. That’s it.

You like Dion Lewis or Nelson algorithm?

Tokens
Yeah, you've posted more plays. More winners and losers, you're a 50% bettor. No doubt. I never said I had more plays posted than you.

Also, why would we both pay juice to the books when we can do a contest that is rake free? This cuts the pesky middlman (the bookie/oddsmaker) out.

You really think the NBA thing is a legit question? Why do I need to post every time I bet a play? What do you think posting plays in the RX forum is like the pinnacle of sports betting or something? Am I trying to sell picks? Am I trying to impress someone? What if I don't want people betting my plays because there is 0 upside in it for me? Not to mention I have large gaps inbetween when I bet and when I don't sometimes.

bitch you have NEVER done it. Stop acting like you have. You haven’t done shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schlepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com