it's whatever they want it to look like

yours in truth

panther

Tokens
A blast from the past.

07-21-2005, 03:44 PM #52
DNoonan
Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate to add fuel to this fire as I don't care too much either way, but I recall a thread J-man posted a while back in the MLB forum posted right before gametime, the game went off and the team he posted that he liked (and I was already on) started getting clobbered, I was going to reply to his thread with an uh-oh, we need some help and when I went to do so, it was gone...if you can research any deleted thread, you may want to check this out...I am in no way saying the post was intended to be a recorded play or anything like that...just that I recall seeing a post deleted before....

Tokens
This thread contains some interesting questions.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2067981 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 07-20-2005, 12:10 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #9 <INPUT id=plist_2067981 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[2067981] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>archimedes<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2067981", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2067981 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->The ol' accidental delete. :>Grin>

None of the specifics regarding the deleting: "I was working on another thread at the same time....," etc. make a bit of sense. How can you delete a post from one thread if you are in another? So you must have mulitiple RX windows open?:digit: How do you find a deleted thread? I thought deleted posts are deleted, and moved posts are moved?

I think nearly everyone, including myself, would have more respect for you if you had really come clean. I sincerely hope that you do not think that the majority buy your "apology."

Your act of being a big-shot, professional internet poster/toughguy/big bettor:lolBIG: is old. Though entertaining, this subject has run its course. I wish you the best of luck in successfully tracking/not mistakenly deleting bad days for the rest of the MLB season. :toast:
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
Now in hindsight I am not all that surprised that Journeyman turned out to be a stiff (owes $5800 he won't pay to TTinCO) on top of being a liar. Unfortunately I did not listen to General Pete who warned me back in late June of 2005 about Journeyman's tactics.

Something I regret to this day was not listening to that warning.

wil.

Tokens
Journeyman's new co-worker.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2070009 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">07-21-2005, 12:18 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #27 <INPUT id=plist_2070009 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[2070009] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>OMNIVOROUS FROG<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2070009", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2070009 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon4.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Everytime I take some time off I miss all the real good drama. Fishing was great, nailed a 6lb 10oz Black Bass, digital scale. But from the nirvana, to the is it safe root canal I had yesterday, swings that really make you appreciate the boring moments. This may hurt, can't numb the nerve since it's inside the tooth, just have to file it out. 3 1/2 hours in the chair. Is it safe?

J-man, this is a bad one. Why? Well it does attack the core of credibility of the records. Has this happened before? Have some slid by without being caught? I must admit the excuse is like carrying a barbell in a wet paper bag, it just does not work. Worse, if it was a break even day, no problem, a winning day, everyone laughs, but when you screw up a disaster day, it could not look worse.

Would you like to be heard in FROG's court of offshore disputes? Do your balls sweat profusely before you lie? The lieometer is all knowing, all seeing. Do you have representation? Boberto may be available. Some people are trying to blow this off, like it ain't nuthin. But it is something. And sadly for you it was a collosal fuck up. It puts everything in question, from the tracker, records, even contest posts. I am not going to sit here and judge you, my court is not in session. And in no way would I accuse you without hearing the case. However, the results are not really in doubt, whether intentionally done or not. You planted a seed of doubt, and not on an innocent mistake, adding a record wrong, a unit off. You deleted entire day of disaster.

Now the what if's. What if it was a regular poster instead of yourself. Collusion to falsify records. What if it was a contest? What if you did it do Bucsfan record? All of the mods are sticking it to the regular forum members. There are certain mistakes you should not and cannot make. What were you thinking? An employee of a business, cannot make a mistake that appears to benefit themselves. When only you have the power to make that kind of mistake. There is way more to this than just an oops.

Best Wishes...oF:howdy:
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tokens
Reminder.

Here are the deleted posts from JM's 2005 MLB Thread
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I said 13 it was actually 14 posts.

I will explain what this means. The information comes from the Rx.com data base that keeps track of what transactions moderators make day in and day out.

The first part is the transaction number.
The second is the mod who performed that transaction number.
Next is the time of day by military time for example 21:39 is 9:39PM EDT.and the date by day, month and year.
Next is the name of the poster being editd or deleted etc. in this case all were posts made by Journeyman himself.

Then it says thread: (Journeyman 2005 MLB). That is the name of the thread. Sometime the names are abbreviated if the thread title is a long one.

So just breaking down the first entry. at around 20 minutes of 10PM EDT on April 27th Journeyman removed forever a post from his own 2005 MLB thread.

Regarding the term removed the software calls it removed when the post is hard deleted which means that is it nuked so it no longer exists. Most deletions are soft deleted by mods so they can be seen later if necessary by mods for future reference but removed means the post is gone or completely erased from the data base.

He repeated the process 14 times. You tell me why..

16309 Journeyman 21:39, 27th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16344 Journeyman 10:05, 29th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16402 Journeyman 18:30, 1st May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16548 Journeyman 15:55, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16569 Journeyman 23:20, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16568 Journeyman 23:19, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16565 Journeyman 22:49, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16644 Journeyman 22:40, 12th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16695 Journeyman 21:09, 15th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17583 Journeyman 07:51, 16th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17432 Journeyman 00:41, 14th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17420 Journeyman 22:08, 13th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17625 Journeyman 23:58, 19th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17766 Journeyman 18:58, 23rd Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]

Here is a copy of the Mod log from inside the actual thread. <HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->As you can see he kept going into July but I stopped before I should of in the Admin control panel mod log. This is a log all threads have attached to them to keep track of mod activity with in the thread.

Moderator Log
Date User Name Action Post IP Address
21:39, 27th Apr 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
10:05, 29th Apr 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
18:30, 1st May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
15:55, 9th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
22:49, 9th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
23:19, 9th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Soft Deleted
23:20, 9th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
22:40, 12th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
21:09, 15th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
23:28, 5th Jun 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
12:08, 13th Jun 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
00:41, 14th Jun 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
07:51, 16th Jun 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
16:58, 19th Jun 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
18:58, 23rd Jun 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
07:52, 1st Jul 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
15:42, 6th Jul 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
01:45, 8th Jul 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
11:44, 14th Jul 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed
23:57, 16th Jul 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed

As an example there is one soft deleted post that was almost immediatley removed one minute later. Obviously soft deleting would not work for him :

23:19, 9th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Soft Deleted
23:20, 9th May 2005 Journeyman Post by Journeyman Removed

Here is a link to the whole thread for anyone who cares to put in some work and find out what really happened as far as games past posted or games deleted etc.

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=271118

wil.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

Tokens
Wil-

Was all of this evidence/info available to you at the time this went down?

Tokens
Was all of this evidence/info available to you at the time this went down?<!-- / message -->

It was available but I didn't know where to find it at the time in the fairly complicated Rx.Moderator Admin Panel. I had been made head moderator only a week or so before the story broke and had no idea yet how to research things liks hard deleted posts.

I have readily admitted I was warned verbally by General who was leaving the site along with Shrink to start another site that was supposed to be no competition to The Rx.com but that changed almost imediately.

Anyway, to my chagrin I chose to ignore the warning at the time as there was a lot going on with all of the crontorversry surrounding the major changes that happened here at The Rx in June of 2005. Also aroud that time (July of 2005) The Rx.com took on BetOnSports as an advertiser and that was a major development that pretty much took precedence over all other issues for several weeks as far as forum discussion went.

Only much later after Journeyman had his meltdwon and decided to throw all of the people here that he worked with under the proverbial bus over at EOG did I decide to investigate the charges.

Natrually he has some half baked reason why he hard deleted the 14 posts from the single thread. Bottom line is he was padding his record by deleting losers.

wil..

Tokens
Timetopay and Racer X

Why did this leave RR. This is great
<!-- / message -->

The thread was originally Offshore but I moved it here a little while ago and added those three posts. I had to bump it from 2005 to now in the Offshore Forum and then move it here to the Rubber Room, that may be why you saw it twice.

What I can't understand is why almost everyone at this site and EOG including Shrink is giving JM a pass on this when they are quick to jump on anyone else who does anything remotely similar. Look at the heat 5Starbomb took for a few hundred bucks and Gyno for even less.

Journeyman is stiffing TT for almost $6,000 since September of last year and is over there telling jokes like it is no big deal.

I held back from saying anything for months out of courtesy for TTinCO in the hope that he could at least work out a payment plan but after receiving a single payment of $200 in October he has not seen a cent since and went public with the matter himself at EOG in the ridiculas Academey Awards thread that is now in their copy of the Rubber Room called The Dump.

Right now TT is being stiffed out of $5800 by JM.

wil..

Tokens
What I can't understand is why almost everyone at this site and EOG including Shrink is giving JM a pass on this when they are quick to jump on anyone else who does anything remotely similar. Look at the heat 5Starbomb took for a few hundred bucks and Gyno for even less.

Journeyman is stiffing TT for almost $6,000 since September of last year and is over there telling jokes like it is no big deal.

Right now TT is being stiff out of $5800 by JM.

wil..

Thanks Wil...and I agree with what you are saying 100%.

It looks like the General sees things for the way they are, though. He stays strangely silent on the whole Jman issue.

Tokens
It looks like the General sees things for the way they are, though. He stays strangely silent on the whole Jman issue.<!-- / message -->

Yep - he knows but is in a tough spot because JM is being paid to post by his boss and he can't say what I am sure he really would like to. I am sure he had to bite his tongue when JM was hired to begin with. I remember my conversation with him about the deletions very well.

Like I said I should have listened but had a lot on my plate and to be honest didn't want to believe it but the evidence doesn't lie.

Now JM is getting some karma thrown back in his face. Now working for EOG is none other than Omni Frog. I certainly hope he was able to get some help since the last time he posted there.

wil..

Old School
Tokens
The thread was originally Offshore but I moved it here a little while ago and added those three posts. I had to bump it from 2005 to now in the Offshore Forum and then move it here to the Rubber Room, that may be why you saw it twice.

I held back from saying anything for months out of courtesy for TTinCO in the hope that he could at least work out a payment plan but after receiving a single payment of $200 in October he has not seen a cent since and went public with the matter himself at EOG in the ridiculas Academey Awards thread that is now in their copy of the Rubber Room called The Dump.

Right now TT is being stiffed out of $5800 by JM.

wil..

Because the posters who bring it up get banned or PR'd. I got taken out over there because it was my number one crusade to get TT his money back and expose Jman. (also cause I think they a bunch of idiots over there)

You definately know how I feel on this and to make matters worse Choptalk just sent the stiff $500 for a bet he lost with him and do you think atleast the guy would have the decency to send that to TT.

Tokens
Choptalk just sent the stiff $500 for a bet he lost with him and do you think atleast the guy would have the decency to send that to TT.<!-- / message -->

That pretty much cinches it then - full fledged stiff job. All JM had to do was say send the $500 to TT instead of himself and he would have gotten about half way caught up on the $200 a month deal he agreed to. That would have paid for Novemeber, December and half of January.

wil..

PBR

Time for your Pabst test ladies
Tokens
That pretty much cinches it then - full fledged stiff job. All JM had to do was say send the $500 to TT instead of himself and he would have gotten about half way caught up on the $200 a month deal he agreed to. That would have paid for Novemeber, December and half of January.

wil..
Too bad Chop didn't just send it directly to TT and then tell Jman his debt to TT was being reduced by $500 for him.

Old School
Tokens
I will have to find the thread but I mentioned that and it was not well recieved.

Wil one more question. It seems that Bad Co is still owed money for Cigar. Was the money TT gave J money to cover that or does JourneyStiff owe two different people?

WVU

Tokens
I just want to point out that Chop sent the money to the guy he lost it to. He would have had no right to send it to TT.

Tokens
jman is scum, and i don't see the true harm in having chop send it to TT. it's not like the debt to TT is "alleged" or "speculated", it's very real. but whatever

WVU

Tokens
jman is scum, and i don't see the true harm in having chop send it to TT. it's not like the debt to TT is "alleged" or "speculated", it's very real. but whatever

There would be no harm in that except chop would still owe Jman $500. Chop did the right thing for sure. His bet with Jman had nothing to do with TT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmcaps
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com