67%

graph_home.gif
33%

rxb@ll PLAY UP IN THE NFL & BASEBALL!!!!rxb@ll

Your Bookies Worest Enemy
Handicapper
Tokens
ALCS Game 3 betting preview: Royals at Blue Jays

Kansas City Royals at Toronto Blue Jays (-167, 8)

Royals lead series 2-0.

The Kansas City Royals have not lost an American League Championship Series game since dropping Game 4 to the Toronto Blue Jays in 1985. The Royals took the final three games in 1985 to take that series and will go for their 10th straight ALCS win against the Blue Jays when the series shifts to Toronto for Game 3 on Monday.

Kansas City, which swept the Baltimore Orioles in the 2014 ALCS, managed one hit through the first six innings on Sunday but took a 2-0 lead over the Blue Jays with a come-from-behind victory in Game 2, sparked by five runs in the seventh. “No,” Royals manager Ned Yost responded when asked if he was surprised about the comeback in the postgame press conference. “You knew somewhere over the course of the game that we were going to mount some type of challenge there.” Toronto trailed its Division Series 0-2 against the Texas Rangers before coming back to win in five games and remains confident it can get back into the series. “Our back is against the wall, but it will be good to go back home where we normally play well,” Blue Jays manager John Gibbons told reporters. “We'll have (Marcus Stroman) going on Monday. We feel good. It's a lot tougher from here. But we have a pretty good team, too.”

TV: 8:07 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

LINE HISTORY: Books opened the Jays -167 and the total at 8.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Royals RH Johnny Cueto (1-0, 3.86 ERA) vs. Blue Jays RH Marcus Stroman (0-0, 3.46)

Cueto’s had an up-and-down tenure with Kansas City since being acquired prior to the trade deadline but turned in his best performance when it counted the most with eight dominant innings in the clinching Game 5 of the ALDS. The Dominican Republic native set down 19 in a row to end that outing and was charged with two runs on as many hits while striking out eight without a walk. Cueto made his Royals debut at Toronto on July 31 and allowed three runs on seven hits and a pair of walks in six innings.

Stroman started the decisive game of the ALDS as well and left without factoring in the decision after allowing two runs and six hits in six innings to the Rangers. The 24-year-old has made only six starts since returning from knee surgery but has yet to suffer a loss in 2015. Stroman faced Kansas City only once previously in his career and cruised through six innings while surrendering one run to earn a win.

TRENDS:

* Royals are 1-5 in the last six meetings in Toronto.
* Under is 13-3 in umpire John Hirschbeck's last 16 games behind home plate vs. Kansas City.
* Royals are 4-0 in Cueto's last four starts vs. a team with a winning record.
* Blue Jays are 6-1 in Stroman's last seven starts.

Handicapper
Tokens
NLCS Game 2 betting preview: Cubs at Mets

Kansas City Royals at Toronto Blue Jays (-152, 9.0)

Royals lead series 2-1

The Toronto Blue Jays have snapped Kansas City's impressive streak and attempt to even the American League Championship Series at two wins apiece when they host the Royals in Game 4 on Tuesday. Toronto posted an 11-8 victory in Game 3 to halt the Royals' string of nine straight ALCS victories, one shy of the record set by the Baltimore Orioles from 1969-73.

Troy Tulowitzki hit a three-run homer and Josh Donaldson launched a two-run blast during a six-run third inning as the Blue Jays ran out to a 9-2 lead en route to recording the crucial victory. "We desperately needed that breakout," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "You look at how the game finished up, those runs really came in handy. It wasn't an easy game, even though we had a big lead." Alcides Escobar has been a persistent force for the Royals as he went 4-for-5 and scored three times in Game 3 and is 7-for-12 with five runs in the series. Kansas City's Chris Young will be making the second postseason start of his career - he scattered four hits and struck out nine over 6 2/3 scoreless innings as San Diego defeated St. Louis in the 2006 National League Division Series.

TV:
4:07 p.m. ET, FS1, RSN (Toronto)

LINE HISTORY: The Blue Jays opened as -131 home favorites for Game 4, but have been bet up to -152. The total has remained at its opening number of 9.0.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Royals RH Chris Young (0-0, 2.25 ERA) vs. Blue Jays RH R.A. Dickey (0-0, 1.93)

The 36-year-old Young was tabbed to start over Kris Medlen because manager Ned Yost was impressed with his relief outing against Houston in the AL Division Series as he struck out seven while allowing one run and three hits in four innings. The 6-foot-10 Young has allowed just two runs and seven hits over his last 15 1/3 frames and marvels that he is even in position to start a postseason game after a lengthy pattern of injuries. "To have this opportunity, I just can't thank the organization enough for believing in me," Young said, "whether it was in the beginning of the season or here now in the postseason."

The 40-year-old Dickey never had pitched in the postseason until giving up one run and five hits in 4 2/3 innings against Texas in the ALDS. He continues to baffle hitters with his trademark knuckleball, which also tests the abilities of catcher Russell Martin. "Have you ever tried to catch a butterfly as it's floating around in the air?" Martin asked reporters. "I wish I could put a camera on my mask or something for people to see exactly what the ball's doing. It's pretty impressive."

TRENDS:

* Royals are 1-6 in their last seven meetings in Toronto.
* Blue Jays are 6-1 in Dickey's last seven home starts.
* Under is 4-0-1 in Young's last five road starts.
* Over is 10-2-2 in Blue Jays' last 14 games overall.

New York Mets at Chicago Cubs (+115, OFF)

Mets lead series 2-0

Daniel Murphy was thought to be on his way out of New York with free agency looming and prospect Dilson Herrera knocking on the door from the minor leagues, but a week of hot hitting in the playoffs is making him indispensable to his team. Murphy will try to homer in his fifth straight game when the Mets visit the Chicago Cubs for Game 3 of the National League Championship series on Tuesday.

Murphy clubbed a two-run homer in the first inning of Game 2 on Sunday off Cubs ace Jake Arrieta and has taken Clayton Kershaw, Zack Greinke, Jon Lester and Arrieta deep in the last four games to provide plenty of support for the New York staff. “I definitely am seeing the ball well right now, so that's nice,” Murphy told reporters after blasting a first-inning homer for the second time in as many NLCS games. Chicago managed a total of three runs in the first two games but won both of its home games in the NLDS against the Cardinals and is still confident going forward. “We're looking for several one-game winning streaks and that would be kind of nice,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon told reporters. “Listen, it's never going to be easy this time of the year. They are good; we know that. We're also very good.”

TV: 8:07 p.m. ET, TBS

LINE HISTORY: The Cubs opened as +115 home dogs, were quickly bet to +111, but have settled back to the opening number. The total for Game 3 is currently off the board.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Mets RH Jacob deGrom (2-0, 1.38 ERA) vs. Cubs RH Kyle Hendricks (0-0, 5.79)

DeGrom struck out 20 in 13 total innings over a pair of NLDS starts and won them both, including the Game 5 clincher. The former Rookie of the Year has allowed a total of three runs in his last four outings with 36 strikeouts in 23 innings during that span. DeGrom has never beaten Chicago, going 0-2 while allowing a total of 11 earned runs and 17 hits in 15 1/3 innings over three career starts.

Hendricks got the nod over Jason Hammel for Game 3 and will try to bounce back after surrendering three solo home runs among four hits in 4 2/3 innings at St. Louis during the NLDS. The Dartmouth product scattered three hits and no runs in 12 innings over his final two turns in the regular season and has issued a total of two walks in his five outings. Hendricks is 2-0 with a 0.69 ERA in two career starts against New York.

TRENDS:

* Mets are 10-1 in deGrom's last 11 road starts.
* Cubs are 6-1 in Hendricks' last seven starts.
* Over is 25-6-1 in Mets last 32 road games versus a right-handed starter.
* Over is 4-0 in Cubs last four home playoff games.

Handicapper
Tokens
TUESDAY RESULTS (2-1) +$4,600 / MLB PLAYOFFS (24-20) +$16,160

Very bad call on Toronto tonight..... large consensus on the Cubs and they go down..... having a winning playoffs..... the only way to go is up my friends!!!!

5k Toronto -148 (Lost) -7400

7k NY Mets -111 (Easy Winner)

5k NY Mets Under 7.5 (Easy Winner)

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
Kansas City Royals at Toronto Blue Jays (-140, 9.0)

Royals lead series 3-1

The Kansas City Royals attempt to win their second consecutive American League pennant when they visit the Toronto Blue Jays for Game 5 of the AL Championship Series on Wednesday afternoon. Kansas City holds a 3-1 series lead after pounding the Blue Jays 14-2 on Tuesday.

The Royals racked up four runs in the first inning and nine over the final three frames while delivering such a beating that Toronto used infielder Chad Pennington to finish the contest - the first primarily position player to pitch in the postseason. Alcides Escobar (2-for-3, four RBIs) and Lorenzo Cain (2-for-3, two RBIs) continued their strong production in the series, while Ben Zobrist and Alex Rios each homered. "We're a good offensive team," Kansas City first baseman Eric Hosmer said. "Our style of play is a little different. We like to use our legs and be athletic, but when we come to some of these parks where the fences aren't as deep, we've got some guys that can put the ball in the seats." The Blue Jays have scored 16 runs in the series, with 11 - and all three of their homers - coming in their lone victory.

TV: 4:07 p.m. ET, FS1, RSN (Toronto)

LINE HISTORY: The Blue Jays opened at -128 and have been bet up to -145. The total has remained at its opening number of 9.0.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Royals RH Edinson Volquez (1-1, 2.31 ERA) vs. Blue Jays RH Marco Estrada (1-1, 3.09)

Volquez was superb in his Game 1 victory, allowing only two hits over six scoreless innings. That performance was in Kansas City and he now tries to duplicate it in Toronto, a better ballpark for hitters. "It's kind of a small ballpark and the balls just fly," Volquez said in his press conference. "It's not like you play in Kansas City, we've got a big ballpark, and the ball doesn't carry much. Here, the ball is flying everywhere."

Estrada lost against Volquez in the series opener as he allowed three runs and six hits in 5 1/3 innings. The Royals' penchant for being contact hitters makes it a tough assignment for Estrada, who typically doesn't strike out more than five batters in a game. "If he pitches his game and he's on, we feel pretty good," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said in a press conference. "But they're different over there, meaning it's never an easy outing for a pitcher because they battle you."

TRENDS:

* Royals are 7-1 in Volquez's last eight starts versus the American League East.
* Blue Jays are 5-2 in Estrada's last seven home starts.
* Over is 5-1 in the Royals last six games overall.
* Under is 5-0 in Estrada's last five starts versus the American League Central.

New York Mets at Chicago Cubs (-115, 9.0)

Mets lead series 3-0

The New York Mets are in position to finish off a sweep on Wednesday, when they visit the Chicago Cubs for Game 4 of the National League Championship Series. New York has limited Chicago to five runs while winning the first three games and Daniel Murphy has homered in each contest to run his postseason streak to five, tying Carlos Beltran (2004 with Houston) for the major-league record.

New York is one victory away from reaching the World Series for the first time since 2000 and will send rookie Steven Matz to the mound. None of the Mets players want to hear any chatter about this series being over, particularly captain David Wright. "Because we understand just like we've won the first three games, these guys can win the next three games very easily," Wright said after going 3-for-4 and scoring twice in Game 3. "This is an excellent team, and you give them room to win a game or streak along a couple good innings, and they're going to get all the confidence in the world and expect to beat us three in a row. So it's as simple as that." Chicago won all seven regular-season meetings with the Mets, but the duo of Kris Bryant (2-for-11) and Anthony Rizzo (2-for-10) has been quiet in the NLCS.

TV: 8:07 p.m. ET, TBS

LINE HISTORY: The Cubs have opened as -115 home favorites with the total opening at 9.0.

PITCHING MATCHUP: Mets LH Steven Matz (0-1, 5.40 ERA) vs. Cubs RH Jason Hammel (0-0, 6.00)

Matz lost to the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL Division Series as he gave up three runs and six hits in five innings. That contest marked the 24-year-old's first defeat in seven major-league outings, and manager Terry Collins feels he's just beginning to reach his potential. "This guy's got plus stuff, he's got a plus fastball," Collins said at a press conference. "He's going to be 94 to 97 (miles per hour). He's got a plus curveball, he's got a good changeup. Now it's a matter of going out there every five days through the course of the season."

Hammel had a rough outing in the Division Series against St. Louis as he gave up two runs, three hits and three walks before being pulled after three innings. He denied that he felt extra pressure competing on the postseason stage during his press conference on Tuesday and was asked if this start is the biggest of his life "Of my life? Obviously, the deeper you get into the playoffs, yeah, I guess you could say that they're the most difficult in my life," Hammel said. "But honestly, I'm not really worried about that. I'm not thinking of it that way. It's the New York Mets versus the Cubs."

TRENDS:

* Mets are 7-0 in their last seven games versus the National League Central.
* Cubs are 0-6 in their last six League Championship games.
* Under is 4-0-1 in the Mets last five games overall.
* Overs is 6-1 in Hammels' last seven starts overal

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]MLB Baseball Consensus: Public Picks[/h]
TimeTeamsRunlineMoneylineTotal
(ET) PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
4:05pm
odds
(967) Kansas City Royals
(968) Toronto Blue Jays
graph_away.gif
28%

graph_home.gif
72%

graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

O2537
U1074
graph_away.gif
70%

graph_home.gif
30%

8:05pm
odds
(965) New York Mets
(966) Chicago Cubs
graph_away.gif
26%

graph_home.gif
74%

graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

O609
U612
graph_away.gif
50%

graph_home.gif
50%

Handicapper
Tokens
Play Up And Ready My Friends..... (4) Baseball (2) Solid Hockey!!!! Kick Your Bookies A$$$!!!!

XS Sports @ Cappertek.com

Handicapper
Tokens
2-0 in the early action.... Now let's hit the last 4 tonight my friends!!!!

Handicapper
Tokens
WEDNESDAY RESULTS (3-1) +$6,650 75% / MLB PLAYOFFS (25-20) 56% +$18,210

Missed on my top play..... small profits on the night my friends...... you would have to thing that the Cubs would have tried harder to stay in the game and not give up 6 runs in the first 2 innings..... I don't cap stupid.....

7k NY Mets Under 9 -120 (Lost 11 Runs)

5k Toronto Under 9 (Winner 8 Runs)

5k Toronto -130 (Mega Blowout Winner 7-1)

5k NY Mets +101 (Mega Blowout Winner 8-3)

Bonus NHL (1-1) -$250

1k Detroit -125 (Lost 1-3)

1k Boston Over 5 (Mega Blowout Winner 9 Goals)

XS

Handicapper
Tokens
MLB Baseball Consensus: Public Picks
(ET)PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Friday, October 23, 2015
odds
(971) Toronto Blue Jays
(972) Kansas City Royals
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%
O2085
U557
graph_away.gif
79%

graph_home.gif
21%

Handicapper
Tokens
Baseball Playoffs

(2) 7k top play (Total)

Hockey System Plays (1k plays)

(2) totals

(2) sides

College Football Selections

(1) 7k top play

XS SPORTS @ CAPPERTEK

Handicapper
Tokens
MLB Baseball Consensus: Public Picks
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
odds
(901) New York Mets
(902) Kansas City Royals
graph_away.gif
48%

graph_home.gif
52%

SUNDAY BONUS HOCKEY GOES (2-0) +$2,000 / 3 TEAM PARLAY WINS +$3,260

NHL Hockey Consensus: Public Picks
TimeTeamsPucklineMoneylineTotal
Monday, October 26, 2015
7:05pm
odds
(51) Calgary Flames
(52) New York Islanders
graph_away.gif
13%

graph_home.gif
87%
graph_away.gif
8%

graph_home.gif
92%
O10
U11
graph_away.gif
48%

graph_home.gif
52%
7:35pm
odds
(53) Arizona Coyotes
(54) Toronto Maple Leafs
graph_away.gif
43%

graph_home.gif
57%
graph_away.gif
53%

graph_home.gif
47%
O383
U447
graph_away.gif
46%

graph_home.gif
54%
8:35pm
odds
(55) Anaheim Ducks
(56) Chicago Blackhawks
graph_away.gif
11%

graph_home.gif
89%
graph_away.gif
25%

graph_home.gif
75%
O625
U342
graph_away.gif
65%

graph_home.gif
35%

Handicapper
Tokens
I WORK WITH A TEAMS OF FIVE HANDICAPPERS AND WE ALL HAVE ARE SPORTS WE ARE WE GOOD AT AND THE ONE THAT WE ARE NOT!!!! FOOTBALL PLAYS ARE ALWAYS POSTED HERE @ THE RXFORUM AND ARE FREE TO ALL AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BASEBALL PLAYOFF PACKAGE THAT I'M SELLING!!!!

THE FIRST WEEKS INTO THE BASEBALL PLAYOFFS WERE VERY SOLID AND THEN THEN THE SECOND WEEK WAS A DOWN HILL SLOPE. THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN WITH ME SINCE THE START ARE: 2015 BASEBALL PLAYOFF RECORD (25-22) +$2,460...... NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE BUT UP A SMALL AMOUNT SO FAR WITH ONE WEEK TO GO.

MY NHL & BASKETBALL WILL BE TRACKED THERE AS WELL...... I PLAN ON POSTING MY NBA BASKETBALL HERE @ THERX ONCE THE SEASON GET STARTED...... I HAVE HAD SOLID SEASON AND BAD SEASON IN THE NBA TO FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE FADE IF YOU LIKE.

HERE IS MY DOCUMENTED RECORD OF MY NHL RECORD TO DATE:

WINLOSSPUSHWIN %
98253%+21.74+11.44%

Tokens
I'd like to recommend this Capper but I cannot. From having rediculous pre-playoff stats and previous years in some sports, he completely lost track and value after asking users to purchase his picks. Went into sports he doesn't usually cap and that didn't get any better. Made his pricing more expensive after already signing up. Changed his unit size on regular picks half way through and I don't believe the return on MLB is accurate, he lost a majority if not more of top picks one after the other every single day.

Everything just went downhill since he started cappertek and ruined my bankroll twice while following very religiously and with good management.

Handicapper
Tokens
I'd like to recommend this Capper but I cannot. From having rediculous pre-playoff stats and previous years in some sports, he completely lost track and value after asking users to purchase his picks. Went into sports he doesn't usually cap and that didn't get any better. Made his pricing more expensive after already signing up. Changed his unit size on regular picks half way through and I don't believe the return on MLB is accurate, he lost a majority if not more of top picks one after the other every single day.

Everything just went downhill since he started cappertek and ruined my bankroll twice while following very religiously and with good management.

If you would like I'll cancel your membership right away since you are no longer posting my plays on other site and claiming them as yours (thank you Boss for letting me know).

I have been here since 2009 and I do cap ALL the keys sports (Football & Basketball & Baseball & Hockey). The unit sizes have been the same since the beginning and I start out win an introductory offer or $35 a day or $75 a week (not to expensive for someone that claims to wager $1000 or more a plays)...... and to my surprise there was a very large following and for me to adjust my prices to $40 a day and $100 a week is fair.....

You were not crying when I start out the playoffs (12-5) +32,650 (First 17 Plays)

This is not my first time selling plays my friends!!! SINCE I'M ON A SLOW DOWNWARD SLOPE YOU SHOULD FADE ME SINCE I'M SO BAD AT PICKING WINNERS!!!!

You should have been with me last year in the college bowl were I went

2014-2015 COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL SEASON (46-24) 66% $107,790.

XS rxb@ll

Tokens
all I'm saying is prove me wrong before you BREAK EVERYONE.

and I don't claim any plays as my own. I just post every play that I do play and not some that i do anyways as well.

Your plays didn't start the same as you've only ever posted 5k regular plays and suddenly you added notes to all plays in the comments to them as being 1k plays.

You've also MORE THAN ONCE already posted a regular play on cappertek and then turned around on the forums here to call it a TOP PLAY without acknowledging that, so whom are you fooling?

Handicapper
Tokens
all I'm saying is prove me wrong before you BREAK EVERYONE.

and I don't claim any plays as my own. I just post every play that I do play and not some that i do anyways as well.

Your plays didn't start the same as you've only ever posted 5k regular plays and suddenly you added notes to all plays in the comments to them as being 1k plays.

You've also MORE THAN ONCE already posted a regular play on cappertek and then turned around on the forums here to call it a TOP PLAY without acknowledging that, so whom are you fooling?

I have been told by Cappertek to stop posting the 5k & 7k in the write up section..... Was stated as well that the hockey system plays (the one posted there by my top NHL capper) are only 1k. Football has and alway been posted here at the rx and limited on Capper tek bra aide I'm not one of there gold members and I'm limited to how many game I'm allowed to be monitored. Gold member can post as many as they want and I'm not a gold member yet.

XS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john2g2005
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com