@Willie99 ..... Ask Your Doctor

Search

Tokens
You're a TROLL.
You TROLL members who post losing picks.
Coming from a TROLL who doesn't post picks.
You're PATHETIC.
Where? Show me ..
The irony of you calling me a troll..you're miserable and a obsessed weasel.

Frame this as you will but you've been chasing me around the site for weeks..lol
You must think people are unaware or stupid, you're a petty joker bro.

Comical little game you play, Super entertaining.

Tokens
Still at it eh ? 😭

Bored man.
Unbelievable....i'm trolled nonstop, I replaced maggieking who replaced someone else..

Best part...somehow he's a victim now...

This never ending troll is working out poorly for the guy IMO.

Happy to continue as long as he's game being clowned.

Handicapper
Tokens

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals.
Tokens
Keep in mind, as good and thoughtful that this post is,
we have posters here who are laughing at it.
Those laughing are nothing but a nervous laugh. There are some who I think are pretty intelligent who fell for the bullshit. Fear runs deep brother, and once the manipulation gets the mind ruminating they become nothing but a puppet to “yes sir, no sir” please save me from myself.

Take the booster, take the vaccine, I don’t care. But I have no idea why someone would. Just take care of yourself and your more likely to die in a plane crash than from Covid.

I’ve had it 3 times. While it wasn’t pleasant, I got out of it just fine.

The world is depressing. We haven’t seen anything yet. It’s coming.

Tokens
Me at it????
LMAO
You're the one on post review.
How's that working for ya?
LMAO

Interesting, how do you know whos on post review busy body guy?
Something tells me you're a lot of unnecessary work for the mods between reporting shit and feeling like someone has done you wrong again...am i incorrect ?

You do play the victim well..I will give you credit there.

Tokens
Yep, Fauci was privately telling people to take HCQ/Ivermectin.

👉 Nuremberg 2.0

GasMan, notwithstanding anyone lucky enough to have been injected with saline (under Trump)... medically, what is your view on people who got the first shot and maybe a booster or two? Are they in the clear? Or is the long term outlook truly frightening and bleak for anyone and everyone who took this poison?
First off, I don't know. Dr. McCollough has some type of detox program that may be worth looking into for anyone who is truly concerned about it. It's a combination of a couple of medications and he is by far the leading world expert on this topic. I probably need to go back and watch some of his lectures to refresh. Sheriff, I have a ton of experience in multiple aspects of medicine. I am not an MD of course, and anything I am suggesting is generally regurgitated data from professionals I respect. It is also important to point out that just like in this political forum, opinions at these levels vary drastically...not only from the treatment of Covid, but in just generalized medicine. For example, older doctors tend to use more tried and trusted regimens...the younger guys tend to want to use the latest and greatest drugs, implants, treatments, etc. Many of the young doctors fresh out of school get a rude awakening when they get into real world practitce with managed care, co pays, formularies, PPOs, HMOs, government insurance, Medicaid, etc. They learn real fast that even if they perceive something to be better, they cannot always use it. I am not suggesting that the older guys are better, but they just don't want to deal with the headwinds anymore and tend to settle with sometimes older, generic medicines. Blood pressure is one area that has a ton of different medications, classes of drugs, opinions and data. An older MD is more likely to use a generic diuretic or ACE inhibitor when starting someone...a younger guy will go for an ARB or calcium channel blocker like Norvasc.

From the best of my understanding, the spike protein gets embedded into the lining of the vasculature, especially during times of repeated intense exercise. It is also connected somehow to the flow spike of adrenaline...these two points explain pretty clearly as to why it seems to be affecting younger people, as well as those who are playing high intensity sports such as soccer, tennis, basketball, etc. There is a creation of scaring within the vasculature that may build up blockages, clots, lack of elasticity and just damage to the lining.

Just like anything, the vaccine injury is most likely dependent on the way it was administered, which company made it, the correct dosage...but most importantly, how an individual reacts to the agent being introduced inot the body. One of the daughters of an MD that I work very closely with got a huge sarcoma on her arm about 2 months after she was dosed. She ended up going to Moffet in Florida (top oncology clinic)...one of the very first questions the MD asked her was if this was the arm she got the Covid vax in. She had the tumor removed, and they were baffled by it's etiology. They couldn't say it was or wasn't cancerous, they had never seen anything like it before.

There are hundred of millions of people who will never have a single problem, side effect or issue...but everybody's body is different. The one thing I have is the ability to do is to disseminate through some of the bullshit information that was being put out. The LANCET paper that bascially ended HydroxyQ and was later retracted, was nothign but a hit piece. I read the abstract at first and was like OMG - then the whole paper was released and I was just disgusted. The study design, methods, dosing, patient population etc was shameful and the people that reveiwed the paper were just as guilty as the MDs who performed and recorded the study. Regardless, the damage had been done, and Fauci used that paper to basically send a warning out to the world that this drug was not safe.

I was even asked when giving blood a month ago about if I had received the C19 vaccine. Weird huh? Anyways, watch Dr. McCollough's detox videos and derive your own course of action. I don't think everyone who took the shot is in trouble if that helps.

Tokens
First off, I don't know. Dr. McCollough has some type of detox program that may be worth looking into for anyone who is truly concerned about it. It's a combination of a couple of medications and he is by far the leading world expert on this topic. I probably need to go back and watch some of his lectures to refresh. Sheriff, I have a ton of experience in multiple aspects of medicine. I am not an MD of course, and anything I am suggesting is generally regurgitated data from professionals I respect. It is also important to point out that just like in this political forum, opinions at these levels vary drastically...not only from the treatment of Covid, but in just generalized medicine. For example, older doctors tend to use more tried and trusted regimens...the younger guys tend to want to use the latest and greatest drugs, implants, treatments, etc. Many of the young doctors fresh out of school get a rude awakening when they get into real world practitce with managed care, co pays, formularies, PPOs, HMOs, government insurance, Medicaid, etc. They learn real fast that even if they perceive something to be better, they cannot always use it. I am not suggesting that the older guys are better, but they just don't want to deal with the headwinds anymore and tend to settle with sometimes older, generic medicines. Blood pressure is one area that has a ton of different medications, classes of drugs, opinions and data. An older MD is more likely to use a generic diuretic or ACE inhibitor when starting someone...a younger guy will go for an ARB or calcium channel blocker like Norvasc.

From the best of my understanding, the spike protein gets embedded into the lining of the vasculature, especially during times of repeated intense exercise. It is also connected somehow to the flow spike of adrenaline...these two points explain pretty clearly as to why it seems to be affecting younger people, as well as those who are playing high intensity sports such as soccer, tennis, basketball, etc. There is a creation of scaring within the vasculature that may build up blockages, clots, lack of elasticity and just damage to the lining.

Just like anything, the vaccine injury is most likely dependent on the way it was administered, which company made it, the correct dosage...but most importantly, how an individual reacts to the agent being introduced inot the body. One of the daughters of an MD that I work very closely with got a huge sarcoma on her arm about 2 months after she was dosed. She ended up going to Moffet in Florida (top oncology clinic)...one of the very first questions the MD asked her was if this was the arm she got the Covid vax in. She had the tumor removed, and they were baffled by it's etiology. They couldn't say it was or wasn't cancerous, they had never seen anything like it before.

There are hundred of millions of people who will never have a single problem, side effect or issue...but everybody's body is different. The one thing I have is the ability to do is to disseminate through some of the bullshit information that was being put out. The LANCET paper that bascially ended HydroxyQ and was later retracted, was nothign but a hit piece. I read the abstract at first and was like OMG - then the whole paper was released and I was just disgusted. The study design, methods, dosing, patient population etc was shameful and the people that reveiwed the paper were just as guilty as the MDs who performed and recorded the study. Regardless, the damage had been done, and Fauci used that paper to basically send a warning out to the world that this drug was not safe.

I was even asked when giving blood a month ago about if I had received the C19 vaccine. Weird huh? Anyways, watch Dr. McCollough's detox videos and derive your own course of action. I don't think everyone who took the shot is in trouble if that helps.
Good stuff 👍

Tokens

Nobel Prize Given To Researchers Behind mRNA Tech In Covid Vaccines​

they should have given it to Donnie called that 2 yrs ago ....needed an alpha male to pull the trigger on this tech-that was Don...oh well....

Tokens

Nobel Prize Given To Researchers Behind mRNA Tech In Covid Vaccines​

they should have given it to Donnie called that 2 yrs ago ....needed an alpha male to pull the trigger on this tech-that was Don...oh well....
Dr. Malone was the grandfather of this tech. He abandoned and sold his research because it was unsafe and unpredictable.

Tokens
lol

tell it to Big Pharma, your governor/senator/state medical board

next stop on the bus is cancer

Rx Normal
Tokens
lol

tell it to Big Pharma, your governor/senator/state medical board

next stop on the bus is cancer
You mean Pfizer's turbo cancer?

Big Pharma ain't curing cancer.

Big Pharma causes cancer.

bGVydC5naWY.gif

Tokens
she died of cancer? well im sorry

radiation/chemotherapy ? we gotta find better treatment options.

Rx Normal
Tokens

There was a time when I believed anyone who didn't suffer any immediate side effects from the jabs was out of the woods, but the mounting evidence of people getting sick in record numbers suggests this isn't the case.

Cancers are skyrocketing, something Dr. McCollough predicted would happen.

Dr. Malone, inventor of mRNA
Kary Mullis, inventor of PCR, who mysteriously died one year before "Covid" (I won't go there)

Funny how "conspiracy theorists" rely on original sources and lab protocols, while the sheep who "Follow the Science" blindly believed corrupt frauds like Fauci, Birx and that MSLSD clown 'doctor' who ran away with his millions.

Tokens
'.... rely on original sources and lab protocols,'

LOL, and what protocols are those?

what happened to the military vax you were pimping?

Rx Normal
Tokens
'.... rely on original sources and lab protocols,'

LOL, and what protocols are those?

what happened to the military vax you were pimping?
What do you mean by "pimping"?

Deliberate and necessary disinformation/misinformation with the intention of confusing/misleading the enemy while buying a shocked and frightened world some time.

THAT is the context of your so-called "pimping"

Listen to the CIC - "We're at war!" 👇

He says "WAR"...not "global pandemic"... "WAR" in that context...

"The enemy is attacking 146 countries..."

Why did CIC use the word "WAR" over and over? And why is CIC's WAR footing backed up by 9 National Emergency WARtime Executive Orders? And why have said WARtime EOs continuously been renewed by "Biden"?

👉 Commander-in-Chief via Military Occupancy and Continuity of Government via Laws & Orders

Listen dude, there's no way of sugarcoating this - if you fell for this hoax, you're not supposed to know the military took over.

I know because I read. Documents aren't opinions, documents are FACTS.

We are at WAR and a historic Civ-Mil alliance is running the entire world right now.

Tokens
you were pimping the military vaccine. Why did Trump use mRNA tech over your military vaccine?

what happened to your military vaccine? did it get past Stage 2? lol

why dont you want to talk about it anymore?

Donnie?

TIME: President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed is a once-in-a-generation effort to ensure access to a vaccine and life-saving therapies.
  • More than 140 clinical trials for therapeutics are underway and effective therapies have already been developed and deployed, helping lower the fatality rate by over 85 percent since April.
    • The Administration is working to make these therapies and vaccines widely available in record time and as affordable as possible.
    • The Administration is working to develop, authorize, and deploy potentially life-saving antibody treatments while a vaccine is developed.
  • There are 4 vaccines already in the final stage of trials thanks to President Trump’s historic efforts.
    • Once a vaccine candidate is authorized, we are in a position to quickly deliver 100 million doses, with hundreds of millions of doses following shortly thereafter

ya see , ya need an alpha male to have made the call he did .....beta males? LMFAO, yeah no

(and of course he knew of the % of collateral damage ...)

he knew the potential of the tech., made a call

Rx Normal
Tokens
You think that's why Trump did what he did?

Even your post emphasizes therapeutics ("horse pills" according to you and X-Files, remember? 🤡 ) and you already mentioned the military...yet still can't/won't put 2+2 together.

Funny how we didn't really start hearing about the nasty side effects like "Died Suddenly" until after the "Biden batches"

Funny how that worked.

Tokens
make an effort :

'you were pimping the military vaccine. Why did Trump use mRNA tech over your military vaccine?

what happened to your military vaccine? did it get past Stage 2? lol

why dont you want to talk about it anymore?'

:)

"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump told conservative commentator Candace Owens in an interview on Wednesday

time might show he could b right.....will see the tech Vs the big C

ivermectin? ask trump..didnt see a word of it in the post above from his archives

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhoztPepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com