Ultimate Selector! to be interviewed on Web Radio!

Search

powdered milkman
Tokens
You get it themanej!

This Rightside character who felt so compelled to write to the producer of this radio show did so because he's been called out and challenged to handicap horseracing yet he refuses to take the challenge by Ultimate Selector.

Also that Skinsraj dude on here made himself look like a fool because he also wasted his time to email this producer of the radio show yet he knows nothing about this guy except for what he reads on this message board. Truly sad.
hey penispuump serioulsy the problem is with a guy handing out selections in every fuckin race imaginable wihtout a clue and then trying to defend his practice i know you are his brother or cousin or whatever but we see bullshit we call it real fuckin simple.......i am a horse player and have been for over 30 years so i see thru the shit some folks dont.........TRS is trying to help any newbie that wanders into horse forum is all......please stop being so fuckin gay at least curse at us

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
I took you off ignore just to tell you how much I fucking hate you and how thankful I am that I will never meet you in person.

You have problems bro you really do... especially since I have never even said shit to you and you sit here and say how much you hate me and shit... You are an angry fucking dude if you hate me that much and you have never met me and you don't know me...

I got no problem really with anyone on here because as you guys always say it is an online message board...

And Skins don't you often say how big of douchbags people who pick on people are and cause situations like Cho? And you are a d-bag on here all the time and if you act the exact same way in person, because you are a d-bag to a lot of people on here, wouldn't that make you just like those people that pick on people like him...

You always say you don't pick on people who don't deserve it but it is often that the kids that do these terrible things like shoot up schools are the kids with the personalities that you pick on, on here....

So aren't you being a huge hypocrite? Since you just admitted you act the same exact way in person? Just a question...

And Joey you need to lighten up man especially since I've never done jack shit to you...

For G-Baby
Tokens
You have problems bro you really do... especially since I have never even said shit to you and you sit here and say how much you hate me and shit... You are an angry fucking dude if you hate me that much and you have never met me and you don't know me...

I got no problem really with anyone on here because as you guys always say it is an online message board...

And Skins don't you often say how big of douchbags people who pick on people are and cause situations like Cho? And you are a d-bag on here all the time and if you act the exact same way in person, because you are a d-bag to a lot of people on here, wouldn't that make you just like those people that pick on people like him...

You always say you don't pick on people who don't deserve it but it is often that the kids that do these terrible things like shoot up schools are the kids with the personalities that you pick on, on here....

So aren't you being a huge hypocrite? Since you just admitted you act the same exact way in person? Just a question...

And Joey you need to lighten up man especially since I've never done jack shit to you...

Have I ever criticized or hassled someone because they're from another country, or SOUND different? No.

You just contradicted yourself in your post, you dumb bastard. Cho was harassed for being and sounding different, not for trying to deceive newbies and talking a bunch of shit about how great a capper he is, when in actuality he sucks dick. If you sound or look different, you don't deserved to be harassed. If you act like a douchebag, you deserve to be harassed. Can you really not see the difference between the two?

Just like when a newbie posts his CBB plays and doesn't pump himself up, he doesn't deserve to be harassed. But when he announces that he's hot shit, a great CBB capper, and talks mad shit without even having a documented play, he deserves to be harassed.

NOW do you understand, retard?

Seriously, your stupidity baffles me on a regular basis. I don't even know why I waste my time responding to your posts half the time. Maybe in the back of my mind I'm hoping that one day the light bulb will turn on and you'll stop being an idiot. But maybe at this point it's a lost cause.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for a response in the Mark Cuban thread. Man up.

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
Have I ever criticized or hassled someone because they're from another country, or SOUND different? No.

You just contradicted yourself in your post, you dumb bastard. Cho was harassed for being and sounding different, not for trying to deceive newbies and talking a bunch of shit about how great a capper he is, when in actuality he sucks dick. If you sound or look different, you don't deserved to be harassed. If you act like a douchebag, you deserve to be harassed. Can you really not see the difference between the two?

Just like when a newbie posts his CBB plays and doesn't pump himself up, he doesn't deserve to be harassed. But when he announces that he's hot shit, a great CBB capper, and talks mad shit without even having a documented play, he deserves to be harassed.

NOW do you understand, retard?

Seriously, your stupidity baffles me on a regular basis. I don't even know why I waste my time responding to your posts half the time. Maybe in the back of my mind I'm hoping that one day the light bulb will turn on and you'll stop being an idiot. But maybe at this point it's a lost cause.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for a response in the Mark Cuban thread.

Yeah stupidity... They don't know why Cho got made fun of they just said that shit. In all honesty you went to high school and middle school you know damn well the kids who get made fun of... Kids searching for attention and trying to fit in and shit like that. Who is exactly what this guy is doing. You can defend yourself all you want but you are a grade A asshole at times. You are alright sometimes... and the fucked up thing is I agree that this guy is a total D-Bag... but what the fuck do you get out of trying to ruin his appearance on a radio show? Does it help you sleep at night? Are you really trying to help out this radio host? Because why would you give a flying fuck about him.

And so you are saying you only act like this in person if you are around a guy in a bar trying to deceive people that he wins at betting sports and is clearly lying haha? You rip people looking for attention and you have made that clear. These people are looking for attention just like the kids in high school.

And Dsethi he has said that he feels the same way in a previous post. The funny thing is that when you get called out, as I have said many times, you get super defensive and start calling people stupid and an idiot and shit. But when you call people out and they say the same shit to you then you say nice come back, kill yourself or some shit along those lines. You always tell people to lighten up and shit too... maybe you should take from your own advice, because it is true we are just typing online no need to be so bitter and angry... If you don't like someone ignore them, why take time to go out of your way to try to fuck up something they do with their life. What do you get out of it? Maybe you should lighten up big guy and not take shit so personally and relax on getting so defensive when you get called out...

And Pumpup shut up please I look like a moron when you guys come in here and agree with me when you are clearly idiots...

Tokens
All I am saying is that it is fucked up that we are dipping down and fucking E-Mailing a radio show host to try and fuck up a guy we have never met personally seems kind of pointless and fucking lame... The guy is clearly a clown online... but who knows what he is like in person... Good for him being on a radio show I could give a flying fuck... And if that guy gets fired because he had him on it would be his fault for not doing research... we shouldn't try and fuck up this guys life at all.... We don't know who the fuck he is at all... Just seems like we should have better shit to do then fuck up some guys e-ego and e-life because he doesn't seem like a good guy...

Just my two cents on it... I knew I would take heat for it but as I said there has to be more shit you can fine to do then E-Mail a producer about some guy that pisses you off on theRX I mean seriously...

why not

this funkkin clown ultimate Scammer has a big time AGENDA.

dare I say tout in the near future

or for you, I hope you get a job at the tribune

scumbag company

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
why not

or for you, I hope you get a job at the tribune

scumbag company

So what he can do whatever he wants to do. Who are you guys protecting? If someone is dumb enough to fall for his bullshit then so be it. Salesmen do shit like this all the time and that is what makes them good. Why protect some future people you don't know? Just an honest question. I knew I was going to take some shit for what I wrote because I deserve it for defending a clown. But I am not defending the guy... I am just saying it is sad how serious things are being taken here...

Hell a guy hates me that I have never met. I mean shit lighten up man this is an online message board... And I have never even said shit to him...

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
oh wait I misread. You're telling me I get defensive when people call me out and I need to lighten up? The fuck are you talking about?

No not you... Skins... and Joey both need to lighten up...

And what facts do I need to show? Is it so important to Skins that this guy gets his RX history sent to this radio host. I'm just saying it seems like he can have better things to do...

That facts are right here... He went out of his way because this guy makes him pissed obviously because if he didn't he wouldn't waste his time to look up this guys E-Mail address and send him a message...

For G-Baby
Tokens
Yeah stupidity... They don't know why Cho got made fun of they just said that shit. In all honesty you went to high school and middle school you know damn well the kids who get made fun of... Kids searching for attention and trying to fit in and shit like that. Who is exactly what this guy is doing. You can defend yourself all you want but you are a grade A asshole at times. You are alright sometimes... and the fucked up thing is I agree that this guy is a total D-Bag... but what the fuck do you get out of trying to ruin his appearance on a radio show? Does it help you sleep at night? Are you really trying to help out this radio host? Because why would you give a flying fuck about him.

And so you are saying you only act like this in person if you are around a guy in a bar trying to deceive people that he wins at betting sports and is clearly lying haha? You rip people looking for attention and you have made that clear. These people are looking for attention just like the kids in high school.

And Dsethi he has said that he feels the same way in a previous post. The funny thing is that when you get called out, as I have said many times, you get super defensive and start calling people stupid and an idiot and shit. But when you call people out and they say the same shit to you then you say nice come back, kill yourself or some shit along those lines. You always tell people to lighten up and shit too... maybe you should take from your own advice, because it is true we are just typing online no need to be so bitter and angry... If you don't like someone ignore them, why take time to go out of your way to try to fuck up something they do with their life. What do you get out of it? Maybe you should lighten up big guy and not take shit so personally and relax on getting so defensive when you get called out...

And Pumpup shut up please I look like a moron when you guys come in here and agree with me when you are clearly idiots...

1) You need to start taking your posts as seriously as you do any work that'd get published, because it is a challenge trying to understand anything you fucking say. And, like real readers, it makes one not want to even waste his time trying to decipher your unintelligible blathering.

2) Did you not read my posts? Why are you asking me why I sent that shit to the radio show? It's a question that I've already answered multiple times in this thread. Take more adderall and try reading this thread again. But, I'll repeat myself for your retarded ass: I WAS BORED. I THOUGHT IT'D BE ENTERTAINING. IT WAS. HE DESERVED IT. I wasn't picking on some unsuspecting person who didn't deserve to be criticized. Was I ever pissed or upset? No. Do I particularly care about Ultimte Selector? No. Have I ever sounded riled up in this entire thread? No. Do you understand now? Good.

3) What does high school have to do with Ultimate Selector acting like a retard who's talking a ton of shit? You make no sense.

4) Whenever I'm called out, it's usually by someone like you, who posts nonsensical crap that is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. I'd be the first person to shut the fuck up if someone actually made a legitimate argument against something I did/said. But more likely, someone (i.e. whormoan) will post a lie or some other nonsensical crap that just gets shot down by the truth, and then the conversation is over because they have no reasonable defense.

5) When have I ever been defensive? It's annoying when people try to criticize when their argument has no foundation, because it wastes my time having to respond to it. I'd much rather that person kill himself, because it's obvious that they have no idea what they're doing and have just let their emotion get the better of them.

You really need to double up on your dosage of adderall. Seriously, go to your doctor tomorrow.

Tokens
Hell a guy hates me that I have never met. I mean shit lighten up man this is an online message board... And I have never even said shit to him...

I agree ,many valid points

Home Sweet Home
Tokens
1) You need to start taking your posts as seriously as you do any work that'd get published, because it is a challenge trying to understand anything you fucking say. And, like real readers, it makes one not want to even waste his time trying to decipher your unintelligible blathering.

2) Did you not read my posts? Why are you asking me why I sent that shit to the radio show? It's a question that I've already answered multiple times in this thread. Take more adderall and try reading this thread again. But, I'll repeat myself for your retarded ass: I WAS BORED. I THOUGHT IT'D BE ENTERTAINING. IT WAS. HE DESERVED IT. I wasn't picking on some unsuspecting person who didn't deserve to be criticized. Was I ever pissed or upset? No. Do I particularly care about Ultimte Selector? No. Have I ever sounded riled up in this entire thread? No. Do you understand now? Good.

3) What does high school have to do with Ultimate Selector acting like a retard who's talking a ton of shit? You make no sense.

4) Whenever I'm called out, it's usually by someone like you, who posts nonsensical crap that is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. I'd be the first person to shut the fuck up if someone actually made a legitimate argument against something I did/said. But more likely, someone (i.e. whormoan) will post a lie or some other nonsensical crap that just gets shot down by the truth, and then the conversation is over because they have no reasonable defense.

5) When have I ever been defensive? It's annoying when people try to criticize when their argument has no foundation, because it wastes my time having to respond to it. I'd much rather that person kill himself, because it's obvious that they have no idea what they're doing and have just let their emotion get the better of them.

You really need to double up on your dosage of adderall. Seriously, go to your doctor tomorrow.

Ok man your right whatever you say. Whenever someone calls you out they are wrong or an idiot. You seem like the idiot to not get what I am saying...

In order to be bored and try and call this guy out you clearly, and I mean clearly, care about what the guy does... Because otherwise it is kind of fucked up. You can say you don't all you want but you do. Who goes out of their way to do something like this?

I am done arguing have a good one. But no matter what you say you need to relax and stop taking shit so seriously... You can say this is a big joke but jokes are suppose to be funny and sending that E-Mail isn't the least bit funny...

Later and have a good one

For G-Baby
Tokens
Ok man your right whatever you say. Whenever someone calls you out they are wrong or an idiot. You seem like the idiot to not get what I am saying...

In order to be bored and try and call this guy out you clearly, and I mean clearly, care about what the guy does... Because otherwise it is kind of fucked up. You can say you don't all you want but you do. Who goes out of their way to do something like this?

I am done arguing have a good one. But no matter what you say you need to relax and stop taking shit so seriously... You can say this is a big joke but jokes are suppose to be funny and sending that E-Mail isn't the least bit funny...

Later and have a good one

Show me a post where someone called me out and actually had a valid point. Once you do that, I will gladly shut the fuck up for good. Go ahead.

You seem to be a colossal joke. Therefore, I've forwarded John Hernandez (the radio host) all of your ridiculous threads containing the warranted bashing, so he can get a 1st-hand view of how ridiculous you are and how much money you've lost.

I don't know who you are, and don't particularly care about you, your plays, or you posting here. I was just bored and figured I'd entertain myself for a second by providing the radio host this information so he might change his mind and cancel your appearance on his show, and as a result possibly cause you to break down and take your own life.

Whether or not any of the above actually happens is irrelevant. I was entertained for a few minutes. Mission accomplished.

Good day, sir.

This was my FIRST post in this thread.

But clearly, clearly I care about him, right?

I never took this seriously, but I also never said it was a big joke. I was bored. I thought it'd be entertaining. It was. Yay. Whether or not you think it's fucked up is none of my concern. Sorry.

LEARN
HOW
TO
READ

Thank goodness you're shutting the fuck up now. But before you do, can you respond to the Mark Cuban thread where you lied? And then find a thread where someone called me out and actually had a valid point? Thanks.

Good day, sir.

Tokens
Hey EJfuckingretard. You being in this thread has just ruined any chance of it ever going to the CLASSIC section. You fucking moron go bone your skinny little wench that has to give blowjobs to the TA to get a passing grade.

You have ruined my classic thread.

This was about Ultimate Turd being called out for being a fucking loser.

you guys think this thread is good go check the horse forum and read the 6-10

t3a

RX Ninja
Tokens
You seem like the idiot to not get what I am saying...

I must be an idiot too because I don't get what you're saying. Skins says he took a few minutes because he was bored to forward some posts. It probably took all of 2 minutes. You make it sound like he spent all day doing it. In the meantime you have posted how many paragraphs down here talking about it? I bet you spent 10x longer replying than Skins did frowarding a few posts.

I think this is a big joke, sending the emails is funny just because this US guy is so dense and so desperate to get stroked

t3a

RX Ninja
Tokens
why not

sharp post

there is only one reason someone would talk the way the U.S dude does with his 'system' - he is trying to dupe naive people into e-mailing him privately or follow him to some other site so he can try to SELL them his supposed system.

For G-Baby
Tokens
I must be an idiot too because I don't get what you're saying. Skins says he took a few minutes because he was bored to forward some posts. It probably took all of 2 minutes. You make it sound like he spent all day doing it. In the meantime you have posted how many paragraphs down here talking about it? I bet you spent 10x longer replying than Skins did frowarding a few posts.

I think this is a big joke, sending the emails is funny just because this US guy is so dense and so desperate to get stroked

Exactly. I didn't think it was THAT complicated...but apparently it is.

Tokens

It's not me that makes you look like an idiot. You easily accomplish being an idiot by posting a thread in here.

Tokens
hey penispuump serioulsy the problem is with a guy handing out selections in every fuckin race imaginable wihtout a clue and then trying to defend his practice i know you are his brother or cousin or whatever but we see bullshit we call it real fuckin simple.......i am a horse player and have been for over 30 years so i see thru the shit some folks dont.........TRS is trying to help any newbie that wanders into horse forum is all......please stop being so fuckin gay at least curse at us

Wrong, dick tart I'm not his Brother or Cousin.

Your just another idiot jumping on the bandwagon to bash this guy. I don't care if you've been playing horses for 30 years that doesn't mean you can read someone from a horse forum.

I think any newbie can make their own decision whether to follow his picks, they don't need some basher like yourself to make decisions for them.

Tokens
Wrong, dick tart I'm not his Brother or Cousin.

Your just another idiot jumping on the bandwagon to bash this guy. I don't care if you've been playing horses for 30 years that doesn't mean you can read someone from a horse forum.

I think any newbie can make their own decision whether to follow his picks, they don't need some basher like yourself to make decisions for them.

Fucktard why are you still here. US is toast now. You are just as mouch an idiot as putz is. This guy got what he had comming. When I get on that radio show to go against this farce of a capper I will expose him for the moron that he is.

Not sure why you keep bringing up me not psting horse picks. Which is not true anyway. This guy had dedication I'll give him that. But in the end he is a loser. He is a loser on all the other forums that he has posted on in the past. I must say I might be a little bored now that the Turd is gone.

I told you not to come down here to hell. I knew you couldn't hang down here. You just make yourself look dumber with every post. Why don't you just go bet 500 to show on a 3/5 and get your 10%. LOSER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmex299
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com