there is a consensus site that looks really interesting,, have you seen it?

Search

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling
Tokens
not a great last few days,, but this is a consensus website, and as it builds it should get stronger?<< Its Tonys site, hopefully he will come around and give updates as this will help everyone'

good luck guys,

Tokens
I went 2 - 3 using the tool this weekend in the NFL, the NBA we just started but has half the participants of the NFL. The whole concept of the site is that sports bettors come together and everyone dumps their opinions on the table, by keeping extensive analytics the network software has a way of discerning everyone's strengths and weaknesses in handicapping, the user can then access search tools for every game. They go to the game and they can search through the opinions on the game grouped by strength and weakness. So, if you wanna look at just the opinions of people who struggle in the sport, you can. If you wanna look at the opinions of just people who struggle in the game situation, you can and on the flip side, if you wanna look at just the opinion of guys who are all kicking ass in a certain sport, or certain game situation, you can. You can also isolate the middle guys too. There's 5 different ability ranges to isolate under every game.

Of course as we grow we get stronger, that's a given. I'd like to examine 700 opinions, not 70 on the NFL. We're three months old, its new and its going to be met with skepticism, I get it. Right now we have close to 300 sign ups and on any given night 20 - 25% are active.

Our goal is to unite thousands and thousands of bettors so on any given night there are 300 - 500 opinions to examine, some good and some bad but they won't be lumped together anymore, you get to separate them. Also, once we are a union of thousands, then we have leverage against sports books too. Getting the best juice and the best lines lowers the profitability threshold where your win percentage needs to be to break even.

It's my goal to offer a tool to sports bettors that allows them to go 56% or better across the board in the six major sports, and be able to bet 365 and in volume. It's going to be a grind where you win fractions of a unit per day on average all year long. You will be able to wager on sports you don't even follow because its not about your opinion. Its about the good and bad opinions you get to examine on the game. It doesn't matter if you watch Hockey or College Basketball, we'll have hundreds of people in the network that do, you are more likely to pick a winner examining their opinion on a game than you would be forming one on your own.

There is no magic pill to sports betting. We have to build the network up, get people to see there are no disadvantages in working together, taking all opinions into consideration before choosing which side to invest in. All I need people to do is to give it a shot. Stop by, enter your opinion on some games. What you think has great value to our network whether it's good or bad.

Banned
Tokens
Tony, one suggestion on NFL(and probably NCAA also, I'm guessing). Put the lines up when they come up early in the week, not only on the day of the games as you currently do. You'll get more entries, more customers, more realism. Overall, I applaud the concept and the attempt.

Tokens
Guesser, that is in the next update. NFL will be able to be entered from Thurs. on, same with NCAAF. Thanks for trying it out, and I know the login issue we had was a pain, but I hope you give it another shot. We'd love to have you back.

Just to let everyone know, we've added 107 regular, average Joe sports bettors last 30 days, so I thank you. If you are interested in developing a network where you'll be able to use the strengths and weaknesses of every handicapper that's a member, then this is for you. If you bet on your own and you win some/lose some and are tired of your results, then this is for you. If you'd like to bet every sport, even the one's you don't personally follow, and bet 365/days a year, this is for you. If you'd like to be part of an alliance that then can leverage the power of its numbers when choosing a sports book, receiving bonuses, getting the best juice, then this is for you.

All we need is your opinion, the software will highlight for the network where you are weak and where you are strong. There is a path to make sports betting a 365 grind, winning fractions of units per day all year long. That's my goal. Create a way for people to bet sports for a second paycheck.

I need your help to do it, I cant do it alone and I am willing to help anyone in any way that I can to make it easy for them to participate. An individual approach will not work for 99% of us, for the ones it does they usually can only beat one sport and they beat it by being super selective which means they are not winning much unless they are betting 5k per game.

We're giving a ton of stuff away to sports bettors who are willing to participate. There's free tracking software to keep track of all your wagers and provide you with a statistical report in over 100 handicapping statistics. We also run free contests for all those willing to enter picks. Free monthly contests are happening right now in NFL and NBA. We also give T-shirts away to those who show loyal contributions. Plus you get to search each game and separate the opinions based on the ability of the handicapper they are coming from.

It's hard to stop a group of thousands of people all with the same goal in mind. Real hard. That's why I think we can do it.

Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga.
Tokens
Applaud the concept and signed up but I have to agree you would need to allow people to make selections earlier to get a better sample. I would expect that a number of folks whose input could be valuable have already made some/perhaps most of their plays for this weekend. Good luck and welcome Tony.

Tokens
Thanks, Noonan. People have been very receptive to it, and I am definitely gonna have it so NFL and NCAAF people can enter opinions from Thursday on for weekend games. It will grab a bigger sample size, plus more than one person has said they'd like it better that way, and I have to listen to my users.

Thanks for signing up, I look forward to your contributions. If anyone needs any help navigating the public information under each game, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Tokens
We're looking for sports bettors that would like to be a part of a collaborative handicapping platform whose goal is to develop a public research tool that provides detailed betting demographics on the public. I'm talking a true, hands on, research tool that handicappers can use to extract information that is not only fact finding, but valid too because we collect the information ourselves. It's not licensed from a sports book or third party. We have to collect it so we know it's right, but also because we keep over 100 handicapping stats on every member.

Our growth has been great. Average sports bettors are getting into the concept like I had hoped, some are still skeptical and that's ok.

Think about it, why would any sports books want to help us win? Would they license their betting data out if the average joe could sit back, read the consensus, and pick winners? No. A general consensus is no help to anyone, you need the interior stats. The stats that let you separate the opinions of the general consensus into good and bad opinions based upon the ability of the handicappers in a certain sport, certain game situation, or overall ability.

We're building a public research tool that will display betting data and consensus demographics in a way that has never been done before. Can't find this information anywhere else, and you won't cause no one really wants us to win. We have to do it for ourselves and its gonna take a group effort.

Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga.
Tokens
Tony I just out my picks in but the problem is the lines are now so much different than what I played earlier in the week that a number were no longer plays. I think to get consistent partcipation with solid clappers would need to either allow people to put in the line they played it at or open it up earlier. Would be nice to be able to enter them in as you place your bets during the week. If you mostly capture people who make bets Sunday morning could be missing out big time IMO. Good luck! Go enter ur picks Rx!

Tokens
That's definitely something we are doing, Noonan. We will offer NFL and College games earlier in the week so we can collect the data all at one time making it easier on the user.

We're building the largest Public Research Tool for sports bettors to use in their handicapping. I know it will not be the smoothest road or the flattest, but nothing worth while is. We're going a step further than any other consensus out there because we are actually going to be a tool of the bettor not a propaganda tool for the house. Get to see the opinions on a game that you want to see. You wanna see people 55% or better in the sport only, you can.

We are going to add features of time as well coming soon, so if you wanted to see the opinions of handicappers who were 55% or better in the last 30 days or 14 days or 7 days you can. This well let you extract the hottest and coldest opinions at the time and compare them too the season long opinions of people in the same range.

We're trying to create a weapon that bettors can use to further advance their winning percentage. This could be something that all bettors carry in their hip pocket, something you can refer to any time you wish and view betting demographics on any game you wish.

We can create info that only our eyes will see. The House doesn't have the information that we're compiling. You can't just go look this up anywhere, cause until now the only other sites that could produce this information were online sports books and they sure would never, ever, want to create a research tool like this for us, so we'll have to do this for ourselves. The more people we collect betting demographics on, the more accurately the research tool could point you to winning propositions.

Tokens
We are a group of sports bettors whose goal is to build a public opinion research tool that will allow any handicapper the ability to search for opinions based on the winning percentage of handicappers in three key categories: Overall, By Sport, and By Game Situation.

The lifeblood of the network are the opinions entered by us, the bettors. By entering your opinion, you are throwing your thoughts, ideas, and knowledge into the pot. The network software then keeps track of how your opinion performs overall, in each sport, and in each of the 20 different game situation in each sport

Your opinion is then grouped with others that hold the same weight as yours. The tool will allow you to define a winning percentage range in one of the three filters: Overall, Sport, Game Situation. The tool will then extract for you just the opinions of the handicappers within the specified range.

We need sports bettors willing to donate what they know or don't know for that matter. We need bettors of every sport. The Good, The Mediocre, The Bad and everywhere in between. It's a free site and it will keep track and organize all your sports betting data for you, 100% free personal tracking system. We also run free monthly contests in NBA and NFL. We will be running a free COLLEGE BOWL TOURNAMENT that will start Dec. 19th, and a 64 MAN HEAD-UP HANDICAPPING BRACKET coming in March Madness.

We need as much of the sports betting public that we can get and really build a useful tool for us. Not some b/s game stats you find everywhere. Not some phony consenus where the info is supplied by the books. This is a real, hands on tool that's sole purpose is to educate the handicapper as to what the various levels of handicappers are thinking on any given game.

Any participation on your part will be greatly appreciated and hopefully rewarded.

Thanks,

Tony

Tokens
The last 14 months I have been working on the software that can collect, organize, and store a public opinion database that then is searchable by winning percentages of the handicappers making the picks. The Database will be a consensus that we take ourselves. We take in the opinions ourselves and keep count ourselves. Every opinion coming from a red blooded bettor out there in the world. The software keeps extensive handicapping demographics on everyone which allows the user to pinpoint the opinions he is looking for according to the overall ability, ability in the sport, or ability in a particular game situation.

Now, when we'd like to reference what people who select 45% - 49.9% in the NFL think about the Philly/Buffalo game, we can. Let's say you want to analyze all the Philly opinions and want to see how everyone who took Philly perfroms when taking a Home/Dog/ 0 - 2.5, the software can do that for you too.

We also have a few more handicapping tools launching soon. Users will be able to perform custom trend query searches which means you can look up any teams ATS record in any game situation they happen to be in. You can reference the last three years, last two, last 1, or just current season. We will also provide Hot & Cold ATS tables which will list all teams who are on various streaks ATS. The tables are listed in Steps, where Step 1 is when a team is going for 4 in a row of like decisions ATS, Step 2 is going for 5, and so on. At each step, you can view the historical break percentage for both good and bad teams who are on either a winning or losing streak. So, if a Bad Team is on a Step 3 winning streak against the spread, then you can view how many times did a team like this break the streak on this step.

All people get access to all handicapping tools, free personal tracking software for their stats, and entry into multiple free contests. We currently have a hundred opinions or more entered nightly. That's a fraction of a fraction of 1% of the people who bet sports. We need to get 1,000 opinions nightly and then let the software do its job. Imagine if you could search those opinions based on the ability of the handicappers who made them. In every arena of life, 100 average people working together can outperform 1 average person working alone. My goal is to create the platform where that can easily happen for handicappers.

Tokens
We are a network of sports bettors that use a patent pending software that is able to take in opinions from the public then sort, rank, and calculate the results in over 120 different handicapping categories. That information is then made available to our community and can be searched by any user who then can isolate opinions based on various ability factors. We had our first test run using a limited data pool this NFL season. The final results were: 53 - 39 (57.6% & +10.1 units). No single person in the community outperformed the communal demographics.

When making these picks, I never considered an injury report, game matchups, team records, trends, or any of the traditional stuff. I used only detailed betting demographics of the public.

We are looking for motivated, hungry sports bettors that wish to cultivate a tool that will supply us with a secondary income. This is not a delusions or grandeur community. This is a chop out grind averaging a unit or two per week. We need to continue to grow this community, and continue to improve upon the analysis that goes into reading betting demographics.

We are committed in doing so and we are looking for like minded people to join our team. The only thing we need from our community is their opinion on sporting events, we'll handle everything else.

I hope you consider being an active participant in this movement. Success lies in all of us making a group effort and being determined in the pursuit of our goal. If thousands of people acquire that mindset then sky is the limit for us and we won't need the help of anyone else but ourselves.

Tokens
Would you like to search through a data base of handicapping opinions that all have been properly weighted in terms of ability? Every other arena in life we are inclined to seek out second and even third opinions on any issue, yet when it comes to investing in sports we so quickly jump on one opinion and go with it and it's usually our own.

Before betting on a home dog getting less than a field goal, how would you like to consider the opinions of people who are either very good at that situation or very poor at that situation. Of the people who picked the home dog, who has an eye for that situation and who doesn't? Multi-opinion handicapping is how we will beat them. Building our own tool. Our own personal data bank of handicapping information. A place bettors can come and look things up, extract specific information from a large pool of data.

Think of it as a resource tool for people interested in looking up the opinions of other sports bettors and considering a wide range of information before investing in a selection.

The site is equipped of patent pending software that is able to take in opinions from the public, keep over 120 handicapping stats on every bettor, organize, rank, and store information in the data base which then can be searched by any user. Look for opinions based on the ability of a sport, of a certain situation, or overall ability.

We have the software that can run this network for all bettors across the 6 major American sports. We need the public opinions. We need sports bettors who are willing to give a minute per day to pick some games and in return have a valuable handicapping resource.

The software can sort, rate, and store tens of thousands of opinions. Then you get to search the data base of opinions using ability criteria, either good, bad or average. No one is going to help us. Nobody really want us to win. Sports books take out ads to find clients. That should tell you something.

I hope you guys can see the value in having a tool like this. To prove it to you, all I need is a minute of your time. I need your gut feelings or researched opinion on games. You get a free sports betting journal when you sign up. You'll get to see all 127 handicapping scores that make up your overall ability. You'll see green scores which are situations where you made money and red scores which are situations where you lost money.

Good Luck.

Tokens
There's a set of updates that are almost completed that will greatly improve the experience of our network. There's two new tools in these updates that will allow users to look up the ATS record of any team in any game situation. This will help highlight game situations where teams struggle or excel either in a given season or for the last few seasons. We also have developed Streak Tables. These streak tables are designed to track teams on winning or losing streaks ATS and then keep a historical break percentage at each step of the streak that is dependent on what kind of team it is Above .500/Below .500 and what kind of streak it is W or L.

So if a bad team was on a 5 game winning streak against the spread in the NBA and you wanted to see what the break percentage was for the 6th game when a bad team is on a winning streak. This tool will highlight situations when you should fade or follow a team in a given streak.

Once these updates are done, we already have plans to start another set, and this is where I'd like your help. Is there any tool or information you'd wish you could get your hands on? Is there any stats you'd like kept on yourself?

One big thing, I am getting done is to give the community members ability to state a time frame that they'd like to set as the boundaries for everyone's stats. Meaning, let's say you're looking at the NFL demographics in week 14, everyone will be ranked by what their stats have been up to this point, but now you will have the ability to say just take into account the last 3 weeks and sort everyone by those results only. This will allow you to always look up the opinions of the currently hot handicappers or currently cold handicappers, because from what I have seen that changes all through out the season.

Anyone who wants to join a collaborative group of handicappers using a community software that provides a data base of betting demographics that can be searched through on each game, just know one is out there for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safedriveruae
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com