The most overrated capper on therx.com

Search

Nonsequential
Tokens
disbjames said:
boxslayer you are the biggest pus5y in this forum. who makes a thread and bash other cappers?? answer?= women and faggots! quit the drama... let people make their own judgements and picks. who cares if they chase? are they paying for mistaflava's services? if you were i'd understand.. but nonetheless mind your own shit and be a man. take it or leave it puss instead of bitching on and on how someone else is better than you. btw why didn't you post this in the NFL forum? why hide in some other room and post shit? i have no respect for pus5y cappers like you..

You are completely missing the point, and furthermore if you really have a problem with someone learn how to express it in a clear, logical way. Posts like this reek of immaturity and frustration (maybe from losing your ass).

I will admit, Rawpimple and Box tend to get on my nerves lately, the way one of them comes up with a theory or idea, then the other one backs them up, and eventually they try and force their point down your throat until eventually you can't breathe. Box, would you somewhat admit you do the same thing mistaflava does all the time? You overkill a point by writing and writing and writing about it.

Now, even though I say that, I can still appreciate what Box brings to the forum. This thread IS helpful because there are overrated cappers on this board which get a lot of views from people who don't (for some odd ass reason) think critically about the information they are reading, tailing, and eventually putting there money on.

The truth is you can like and dislike things about a poster, but what you can't do is encapsulate them as someone you completely hate or love, that's just bullshit. Many people on this forum bring something to the table. ColdWeather has brought many things to the table, and just because he doesn't provide his logic on his picks doesn't mean you can call him the MOST overrated capper on therx, that is just absurd, for a couple reasons: (a) when he does pick the "pick of the millenium" or whatever, he hits these plays at a winning percentage and (b) when you see coldweather pick a favorite you should really look more closely at it because it is rare for him to do it and there is a reason for it.

:smoking:

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
GameBreaker said:
I will admit, Rawpimple and Box tend to get on my nerves lately, the way one of them comes up with a theory or idea, then the other one backs them up, and eventually they try and force their point down your throat until eventually you can't breathe. Box, would you somewhat admit you do the same thing mistaflava does all the time? You overkill a point by writing and writing and writing about it.

Um hell yeah I can admit to that. I cant help it. I was raised by a salesman, and my grandfather was a layer and judge....it's in my blood. One of my number 1 goals in life right now is to try to say what I want to say in less words, for my personal self, for my business, etc. And I feel I will fail again at this with this post. I am terrible at this. I feel like people arent going to understand what I am saying and need to be explained things like little children sometimes, and I annoy myself with overkilling things.

I dont necessarily try to forcefeed people my point, but I always try to have a strong argument and defend my position.

I cant speak for Pimple, he is my brother, and 50% of our communication is through these boards. But when we talk on the phone we talk about real life shit, and we we are on the forums, we were raised the same way and tend to agree on things ....so it looks like we are trying to bully on people. I even told Pimple I hate when he posts in the same threads of mine because I think it immediately erases the validity of anything I type because it looks like a tag team.

Still, I think you will find more posts of me and him fighting and ragging on each other, then you will find of us agreeing with each other.

Chomping at the bits
Tokens
Boxslayer said:
, and my grandfather was a layer and judge

So he skipped right to the sex and then held up a little sign reading "8.5" while :smoker2:??? lol:puppy:

Nonsequential
Tokens
Box the reason I bring that up is because I do the same shit and it annoys me, ha.

I really didnt have any data to support what I said, so maybe you are right, tell you the truth I don't even think I'm gonna check on it, too lazy.

:howdy: (haha)

Better Than Most
Tokens
Boxslayer said:
It is a bitch. Whenever i rag somebody i go cold.

Truth is, good capping always prevails in the long run.

One week is a pimple on a mosquitoes balls in the timeline of the world.

Not so sure its only been a week. I havent seen a bball winner in awhile. Also, it seems like you were posting your college football record earlier in the season, you then had a bad week and I havent seen a record in one of your posts in awhile. Maybe youre up, I have no idea.

Point is, there are a handful of guys on this forum that are even worth looking at. And a real small handful at that. That being said, I follow Skins because he is the most underrated capper around here. Maybe we should start a thread about that.

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
thecruncher said:
So he skipped right to the sex and then held up a little sign reading "8.5" while :smoker2:??? lol:puppy:

yeah dude. its crazy how great a missing W can make a post

sentence went from a little ole geezer making critical life decisions, to being a sexual contest judge

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
thekid78 said:
Not so sure its only been a week. I havent seen a bball winner in awhile. Also, it seems like you were posting your college football record earlier in the season, you then had a bad week and I havent seen a record in one of your posts in awhile. Maybe youre up, I have no idea.

Point is, there are a handful of guys on this forum that are even worth looking at. And a real small handful at that. That being said, I follow Skins because he is the most underrated capper around here. Maybe we should start a thread about that.

I went on vacation for about two weeks, didnt have my computer, was on a shitty laptop posting picks with 2MPH internet connection, and got so far behind my record in college i never really had a chance to conduct searches for my old threads and pull up old scoreboards, and bust out the calculator and update my record. Has nothing to do with winning or losing, my last week out i swept all 3 plays as outright dog winners and still havent updated my record. I'll have it updated for bowl season.

And you definitely havent seen a B-Ball winner in awhile. I am ice cold, horrible picks, bad beats, I think Im 0 for my last 6. Basketball is my least favorite sport, and worst at capping. I'm an average to above average NBA capper. Nothing special. Thats the main reason for being "cold". I'm learning the NBA. Although I am usually around 53-55% in basketball over the long run, I post my personal picks and plays for others to see, despite there being better cappers at the NBA forum. :103631605

Football and baseball, any level, are my speciality sports. And I dont go on "cold streaks" in those sports. Football I had a losing week last week, which is rare, but bounced right back with 2 big thursday winnas.

The great prophet Puff Daddy told me "cant nobody hold me dooowwwnnn, ohhh nooo."

By the way yes skins is very underrated.

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
GameBreaker said:
Box the reason I bring that up is because I do the same shit and it annoys me, ha.

I really didnt have any data to support what I said, so maybe you are right, tell you the truth I don't even think I'm gonna check on it, too lazy.

:howdy: (haha)

:toast:

Tokens
How people are defending MF is beyond me.. He took credit for someone elses work how can anyone defend that?

He never once credited or mentioned cyberpicks as the originator of the writeups or selections. He took full credit and that is wrong.

Tons of people came on here saying mistaflava is the best capper on the site, when indeed all he ever did was copy and paste someone elses work. So all those praises actually went to cyberpicks..

Tokens
Let's compare both...

TONY from cyber

As this game is being posted the line is Chicago minus 6 with a Total of 41.5 points. The line opened wit the Bears a 5.5 point favorite.

Chicago (10-2) verses St. Louis (5-7)

The Bears have the best Defense in the NFC, Chicago QB Rex Grossman is a 10-2 quarterback, and Chicago Head Coach Lovie Smith is still pissed over the near loss to Arizona the last time the Bears played on Monday Night Football. As everyone knows, Grossman has been heavily crucified by the public and the press (most of it well deserved). Do you think that Chicago is motivated for a BIG PERFORMANCE MONDAY NIGHT?

Can Grossman get it together for a win verses the Rams? Remember, the Bears’ game versus the Giants on Nov. 12 where Grossman passed for 3 TDs, 246 yards and 8.2 yards per pass attempt. I can easily see a similar performance repeat tonight. Look for Grossman to play well versus the lowly ranked defense of the Rams. The Bears are averaging a nice 21.7 points per game on the road averaging 303.0 total yards of offense and 4.9 yards per play. The number is so low because their defense usually hands them the ball in opposing team territory. In the air, Grossman has played in two night games and his QB Rating is 103.0 in those games. He has been a heck of a lot better against NFC teams this season. Versus NFC teams, he has a QB Rating of 80.9, completes 57.9% of his passes and averages 217.1 yards per game. Versus AFC QB's, he has a QB Rating of 55.0, he completes 47.2% of his passes and averages only 171.8 passing yards game. The Rams are allowing 6.4 yards per pass attempt at home so expect Grossman to think twice before he throws into double coverage.

The Rams are allowing 26.0 points per home game on 324.2 total yards and 5.7 yards per play. On the ground, RB Thomas Jones and RB Cedric Benson are going to pound away on the weak run defense of the Rams. St. Louis is allowing 145.5 rushing yards per game at home for 5.0 yards per carry this season. The Rams allow 46.8% of 3rd downs to be converted against them at home this season and their home red zone defense is pretty damn bad as they allow a touchdown to be scored 65.6% of the time. The Rams are 1-6 in their last seven games.

In the air, QB Marc Bulger has not played well the second half of the season. His QB Rating was 102.1 the first half of the year but only 67.8 since game #8. In his last four games, he has thrown only 3 TD passes and 6 interceptions and he is down to 5.7 yards per pass attempt. The Bears allow only 5.4 yards per pass attempt and seeing that Bulger has been sacked 18 times at home this season, look for him to be heavily pressured. The Bears allow only 29.7% of 3rd downs to be converted against them on the road and they allow a road redzone touchdown only 35.7% of the time. St. Louis should run, run and run but they are too stubborn and they'll want to try and pass most of the night.

The Rams have played horribly the last few weeks. Also, the Rams three home wins this season have come against the #14, #24 and #25 ranked defenses in the NFL. Da Bears are the #2 ranked defense in the NFL, the #1 ranked defense in the NFC and as much as the rest of the team struggles, this defense always puts them in a position to win games.

I’ve reviewed this match-up several times this week and discussed it with various members of our Cyber Sports Picks Team, and I cannot see how a team like the Rams has a serious chance of winning this game. Don’t forget one huge factor in why the NFL has a prime time show Monday Night games in the first place. MNF showcases teams that are up-and-comers or serious contenders. Last week MNF showcased the fact that the Eagles are still in the playoff race. The week before that it was Seattle. The previous week it was Jacksonville. This week, the Rams have nothing to show the nation, but he Bears do! With all the negativity being put out there by the talking heads on TV about the Bears, this is a game the Bears absolutely need, not the pathetic Rams.

Monday Night Football suits the Bears perfectly. When it comes to the line, the Bears love playing at night. In their last 5 night games the Bears are 4-1ATS.

Bears QB Rex Grossman has had 7 good games and 5 bad ones. The 7 good games came against the #24 (DET), #29 (GB) #15 (SEA), #19 (BUF), #25 (SF), #20 (NYG) and #27 (NYJ) ranked “D’s” in the NFL. The 5 bad games came against the #4 (MIN), #31 (ARZ), #3 (MIA), #8 (NE) and #4 (MIN) ranked “D’s” in the league. Guess what? The Rams are ranked #22! The Bears are ranked #1 in the NFL and tonight the whole Nation will know why!

Tony Mac’s 7 Star NFL Monday Night Madness Selection is on the Bears minus the points!

***Our Pick*** Take Chicago Bears -6

--------
----------
------------

MISTAFLAVA

The Chicago Bears seem to be the recipients of all the bashing in recent weeks (sounds familiar doesn't it?) but that's only because they are so damn good that the expectations are so damn high. When the Bears or Rex Grossman falter a little bit, everyone jumps on them like it was the end of the world. Get what I'm saying or no? The bottome line is that the Bears have the best defense in the NFC, Rex Grossman is a 10-2 quarterback and Lovie Smith is still fuming over the near loss to Arizona the last time we saw the Bears on Monday Night Football. Let's talk Rex Grossman here for a little bit. He has been heavily critized and most of it well deserved. However, I need to remind you of the game versus the Giants on Nov. 12 where Grossman passed for 3 TDs, 246 yards and 8.2 yards per pass attempt. Grossman will snap out of his funk just like he did against the G-Men on Sunday Night Football. Check out my final statement. Grossman plays very well versus lower ranked defenses and the Rams are one of those teams. The Bears now know that they have to win after watching the Dallas massacre last night. The Bears are averaging a nice 21.7 points per game on the road averaging 303.0 total yards of offense and 4.9 yards per play. The number is so low because their defense usually hands them the ball in opposing team territory. The Rams are allowing 26.0 points per home game on 324.2 total yards and 5.7 yards per play. On the ground, RB Thomas Jones and RB Cedric Benson are going to pound away on the weak run defense of the Rams. St. Louis is allowing 145.5 rushing yards per game at home for 5.0 yards per carry this season. In the air, Grossman has played in two night games and his QB Rating is 103.0 in those games. He has been a heck of a lot better against NFC teams this season. Versus NFC teams, he has a QB Rating of 80.9, completes 57.9% of his passes and averages 217.1 yards per game. Versus AFC QB's, he has a QB Rating of 55.0, he completes 47.2% of his passes and averages only 171.8 passing yards game. The Rams are allowing 6.4 yards per pass attempt at home so expect Grossman to think twice before he throws into double coverage. St. Louis allows 46.8% of 3rd downs to be converted against them at home this season and their home red zone defense is pretty damn bad as they allow a touchdown to be scored 65.6% of the time. This is going to be another good game for the Bears where everyone falls in love with them again.

The St. Louis Rams have looked like complete shit the last few weeks. I will admit that the line on this game looks kinda fishy but the Rams are at home and the Rams usually have a shot at winning games when they play at home. However, the Rams three home wins have come against the #14 defense, the #24 and the #25 defenses in the NFL. These Chicago Bears are not called the monsters of the midway for no reason, they are called that because they have the #2 ranked defense in the NFL, the #1 ranked defense in the NFC and as much as the rest of the team struggles, this defense always puts them in a position to win games. Believer it or not, the Rams still have a shot at the playoffs because the NFC is pretty damn weak and you can compare it to the NL in baseball (where shitty teams make the playoffs while the elite of the AL battle for spots and are left out). The Rams are 1-6 in their last seven games, the ship is already too far down to be brought back up, so what is the big deal people betting on the Rams in this spot hoping for another upset??? I mean the Rams have played against only one sureshot playoff bound team this entire season and in that game, the Chargers won 38-24. The Rams are averaging 24.0 points per home game this season on 385.0 total yards and 5.8 yards per play. That's actually not bad but how will they do under pressure? The Bears are a no holds barred defense that allows 12.7 points per road game this season and allow 284.3 total yards per game and 4.6 yards per play away from home. On the ground, RB Stephen Jackson has run the ball very well but the Bears defense is allowing only 101.5 rushing yards per road game on 3.6 yards per carry. I know Tommie Harris is out but Ron Rivera is a good adjustment type of DC and he'll find a way to compensate. In the air, QB Marc Bulger has not played the second half of the season. His QB Rating was 102.1 the first half of the year but only 67.8 since game #8. In his last four games, he has thrown only 3 TD passes and 6 interceptions and he is down to 5.7 yards per pass attempt. The Bears allow only 5.4 yards per pass attempt and seeing that Bulger has been sacked 18 times at home this season, look for him to be heavily pressured. The Bears allow only 29.7% of 3rd downs to be converted against them on the road and they allow a road redzone touchdown only 35.7% of the time. St. Louis should run, run and run but they are too stubborn and they'll want to try and pass most of the night.

I went over the scenarios in my head about 1000 times last night and this morning and I just don't see how a team like St. Louis has any chance of winning this game. We all seem to forget why the NFL has Monday Night games in the first place. They are designed solely to showcase a certain team as an up-and-comer or as a serious contender in the upcoming playoffs. Last week was to show that Philly is still very much alive. The week before was to show that Seattle is back in business with their stars. The previous week was to showcase Jacksonville and the nice run they are one right now. The list goes on and on and on. There is no reason for the NFL to want to showcase the Rams in this game. With all the bad talk going around about the Bears, this is a SHOWCASE GAME for the Bears and not the pathetic Rams. Rex Grossman has had 7 good games and he's had 5 bad games. The 7 good games came against the #24 (DET), #29 (GB) #15 (SEA), #19 (BUF), #25 (SF), #20 (NYG) and #27 (NYJ) ranked defenses in the NFL. The 5 bad games came against the #4 (MIN), #31 (ARZ), #3 (MIA), #8 (NE) and #4 (MIN) ranked defense in the league. ST. LOUIS IS RANKED #22! The Bears are still #1 in the NFL and tonight they show you why!

Trend of the Game: Chicago is 4-1 ATS in their last five night games.

Chicago 32, St. Louis 10

Tokens
He's claiming they stole his work :ohno:
I was giving MF the benefit of the doubt before he made it obvious with that first post after he got back.

They both have a write-up for tonight's game, and I did see that CyberPicks had theirs up first. I'm not going to pay the $20 to see if they're the same, though.

That settles it...It's WED/DAY
Tokens
goodcall said:
He's claiming they stole his work :ohno:
I was giving MF the benefit of the doubt before he made it obvious with that first post after he got back.

They both have a write-up for tonight's game, and I did see that CyberPicks had theirs up first. I'm not going to pay the $20 to see if they're the same, though.

probably like Scoop Jackson stole his work from Sherwoods plays.....BAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

People that copy others write ups....Thats the definition of a LOSER!

Tokens
it has to be Dubpoet and his 2nd half bets. his units are absolutely ridiculous. he starts off the season with 1-5 unit bets...as he goes along he gets up to 10-15 unit GOY bets. then he goes to 16-20 GOY life changer bets. you never see 1-10 unit bets anymore and every bet he makes are over 15 units and he loses constantly along with all the others that tail his picks.

Tokens
Anything that has "in-game thread" in it, usually stay away as there are bound to be money-burning plays within.

"It's great to be alive and ahead by seven" Mort o
Tokens
Guys, I really don't know why I am in the sewer of the RX but I like it! I was trolling around and decided to see what was happening here. I come here about once every 4 months or so and when I leave, I have to take a shower. Buttttttt, NOT this time! I see a whole lot of friends in this thread and will admit that the class quotient has risen here.

I LOVE Coldweather! I Love he is a Dog Man. I LOVE Woofdaddy! He is Good with me. Teaseman is Cool. Gyno is an up and commer. The Young Gators, Boxslayer and Rawpimple , have great possibilities. Oh well, gotta go, my oxygen is getting low. Carry on my RX Brothers. LT:puppy: :103631605 :lolBIG:

AKA SCnit
Tokens
Coach LT said:
Guys, I really don't know why I am in the sewer of the RX but I like it! I was trolling around and decided to see what was happening here. I come here about once every 4 months or so and when I leave, I have to take a shower. Buttttttt, NOT this time! I see a whole lot of friends in this thread and will admit that the class quotient has risen here.

I LOVE Coldweather! I Love he is a Dog Man. I LOVE Woofdaddy! He is Good with me. Teaseman is Cool. Gyno is an up and commer. The Young Gators, Boxslayer and Rawpimple , have great possibilities. Oh well, gotta go, my oxygen is getting low. Carry on my RX Brothers. LT:puppy: :103631605 :lolBIG:

:lol:

Oh boy!
Tokens
Coach LT said:

Coach, you ought to come down here and get dirty with us a little more often. Some of the best humor is here.

Triple digit silver kook
Tokens
Coach LT said:
Guys, I really don't know why I am in the sewer of the RX but I like it!

Coach, were you aware of a Jaguars love boat party last week prior to your Tennessee bet?

Hope you understand that you can enter the rubber room, but you can never leave.

"It's great to be alive and ahead by seven" Mort o
Tokens
DAWOOFDADDY said:
Coach, were you aware of a Jaguars love boat party last week prior to your Tennessee bet?

Hope you understand that you can enter the rubber room, but you can never leave.

Woofy, those Motherless Bastards have their own F Party!. On Tuesday's, which is their off day, 15 to 20 of them go to either West Palm or Atlanta to a FVCK Club!:bunnies: It is nothing but BSL ers! The NFL players could care less about winning.

I did have to splash a little fu fu water when I logged off.:puppy: LT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kynamvmex
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com