Stanford got screwed

Search
Tokens
A)Go steal some picks
B)Please explain to us as you did a week ago in CBB how you don't play lines over -3 or something like that. BTW the real reason you don't is because you are well aware that you have no capping skills. You have no manage to steal Dzethi style.
C)You had Stanford today? I'm shocked.
D)go smoke your hippie lettuce
E)Please go and while your at it go to those other 30 forums you are registered with and steal, tail, and do whatever else you do.

Silly men

Complete Moron..

A. Never did All my plays are my own and I keep an honest updated record..

B. I don't play spreads over -1 or under +7 what don't you understand about that.. I've admitted to using Dsethi's parlay style and because of it I've made over 23 units on ML parlays.. I didn't steal his style? Copied it maybe but steal?

C. Yes only thing you had right so far. Pretty sickening loss

D. Quit smoking bud awhile ago

E. Show a post from me this week at another forum other than here and SBR?

Are you always wrong?

F. YTD: 165-116 +18.22 Units in college basketball
you failed to mention that didn't you..

Now goodbye

Tokens
Who said anything about surprised. In fact, quite the opposite. Typical pac-10. I didn't even bet on Stanford and i was sickened watching that disgrace. When I do wager, I factor in the "conspiracy theory" angle almost prior to anything

Thats what I was expecting to read from you. I wasn't quite sure on your take maybe I jumped the gun by calling you surprised. I agree wholeheartedly on your takes on the Pac-10 (both major sports). Now lets not single them out though. Look at the WAC this year for example. I still can't forget how the Zags got shafted by the refs in the ST. Mary's game. This shit happens everywhere but you may be right as to the Pac-10 being the worst (UCLA does take up a big chunk of these conspiracy calls).

Tokens
You literally respond to every single one of smartz threads. You are the first to bump his thread and say good job or some other gay shit. Who am I? Who the fuck are you?

2 or 3 times a week I give props to Smartz. Nobody else fucking does. We are here to support each other. So when someone does their "gay"? I mean Ace-Ace gets his shaft stroked by everyone and hes not even half the capper this kid is. I fcuking fade Ace-Ace after big weeks and in every other sport after great runs. Thats who I am. A real astute gambler that has a great eye and feel.

Fade my baseball plays this year. See how that turns out for you.

Peace

Tokens
2 or 3 times a week I give props to Smartz. Nobody else fucking does. We are here to support each other. So when someone does their "gay"? I mean Ace-Ace gets his shaft stroked by everyone and hes not even half the capper this kid is. I fcuking fade Ace-Ace after big weeks and in every other sport after great runs. Thats who I am. A real astute gambler that has a great eye and feel.

Peace

Did you just Tout yourself? :lolBIG: It's just getting sad now.

Good Night

Tokens
Complete Moron..

A. Never did All my plays are my own and I keep an honest updated record..

B. I don't play spreads over -1 or under +7 what don't you understand about that.. I've admitted to using Dsethi's parlay style and because of it I've made over 23 units on ML parlays.. I didn't steal his style? Copied it maybe but steal?

C. Yes only thing you had right so far. Pretty sickening loss

D. Quit smoking bud awhile ago

E. Show a post from me this week at another forum other than here and SBR?

F. YTD: 165-116 +18.22 Units in college basketball
you failed to mention that didn't you..

Now goodbye

Gyno we spoke long ago on email and everything. Overrall your not a bad guy from what I can tell. Honestly we are both flaming a bit after such a brutal loss and we can't help but vent a bit. Now having said that please don't deny stealing Smartz plays when he himself told me you did. Plus in the beginning of this year I was seeing how Smartz was using his typical condescending nature and mocking you for comments you make (don't remember what and didn't really care). Then you guys seem to get squared a bit which honestly bro I'm happy if thats the case. Look its water under the bridge and if you don't want to admit it thats fine (honestly). I wish though during the season when I asked you where Pags11 will be going (as we know he left that site he was posting at) you would had replied to me in a different manner (you shut me out and if you didn't do it intentionally then theirs no apologies needed). I'm not the person you may think I am. I feel that those that contribute should be thanked and congratulated (I like it when people say thank you when I provide those teasers of mines). As for your record Gyno I'm aware your doing well (I mean you can't miss it lol). I hope you continue on this path of yours and do even better.

Take care:drink: (I also only drink...congrats on being off the lettuce)

Tokens
Did you just Tout yourself? :lolBIG: It's just getting sad now.

Good Night

He asked who the fuck I was and why I kissed Smartz ass. It was the proper response to such a silly question. I had to lower myself to his level. Don't try to get all clever by using my sarcasm against me.

Fade me in baseball if you wish though haha

Tokens
and the guard from stanford got away with a double dribble right in front of the refs. you get some calls you lose some calls dont blame the refs here. Stanford giftwrapped that game for ucla. Couldnt put them away and they had plenty of chances. They let the game get to the final 5 secs for the call to matter.

Official Rx music critic and beer snob
Tokens
ESPN Insider mock draft:

2008 NBA Draft Prospects: Top 100

<!-- Begin left column --> <!-- begin page nav --> View: Rounds | Team Picks | Draft History
View Prospects By: Top 100 | Name | Position | School/Country
<!--
--> <form name="draftyear">Draft Year: <select id="url" name="url" onchange="gotosite(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value)"> <option value="">Select Year</option> <option selected="selected" value="?draftyear=2008">2008</option><option value="?draftyear=2007">2007</option><option value="?draftyear=2006">2006</option><option value="?draftyear=2005">2005</option><option value="?draftyear=2004">2004</option><option value="?draftyear=2003">2003</option><option value="?draftyear=2002">2002</option><option value="?draftyear=2001">2001</option></select> </form><noscript><input type="Submit" value="GO" onsubmit="gotosite(document.forms[0].url.options[document.forms[0].url.selectedIndex].value);return false"></noscript>

<!-- end page nav --> <table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center"> You are signed into Insider
in.gif
and have access to the exclusive draft content below. </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="stathead" colspan="9" bgcolor="#b96c00">Top 100</td></tr><tr class="colhead"><td width="5%">RK</td><td width="25%">NAME</td><td width="5%">POS</td><td width="7%">HT</td><td width="5%">WT</td><td width="5%">AGE</td><td width="20%">SCHOOL/COUNTRY</td><td width="28%">PROJECTION</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>1</td><td>Michael Beasley</td><td>PF</td><td>6-10</td><td>235</td><td>19</td><td>Kansas State</td><td>Top 2 </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">On talent, he's the best player in college basketball and a virtual lock for the... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>2</td><td>Derrick Rose</td><td>PG</td><td>6-3</td><td>205</td><td>19</td><td>Memphis</td><td>Top 5</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">The best pure point guard in the draft draws some comparisons to Deron Williams. However,... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>3</td><td>Eric Gordon</td><td>SG</td><td>6-4</td><td>215</td><td>19</td><td>Indiana</td><td>Top 5</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Coming into the season, many scouts felt that Gordon was as talented as O.J. Mayo... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>4</td><td>DeAndre Jordan</td><td>C</td><td>7-0</td><td>255</td><td>20</td><td>Texas A&M</td><td>Top 5</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">On talent, he's got the makings of a Top 5 pick. Jordan would be the... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>5</td><td>Brook Lopez</td><td>C</td><td>7-0</td><td>260</td><td>19</td><td>Stanford</td><td>Top 10</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Brook's stellar play toward the end of his freshman season turned a lot of NBA... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>6</td><td>Jerryd Bayless</td><td>PG</td><td>6-3</td><td>190</td><td>19</td><td>Arizona</td><td>Top 10</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Bayless' combination of elite athleticism, shooting ability and quickness make him an excellent NBA prospect.... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>7</td><td>Anthony Randolph</td><td>PF</td><td>6-11</td><td>220</td><td>18</td><td>LSU</td><td>Top 10</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Randolph is generating significant buzz from trusted NBA scouts. If he were playing for a... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>8</td><td>Blake Griffin</td><td>PF</td><td>6-10</td><td>245</td><td>18</td><td>Oklahoma</td><td>Top 10</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Griffin has also been consistent in saying that he'll return to Oklahoma for his sophomore... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>9</td><td>Danilo Gallinari</td><td>SF</td><td>6-9</td><td>212</td><td>19</td><td>Italy</td><td>Top 10</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Many in Italy feel he's a better long-term prospect than Andrea Bargnani. Right now his... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>10</td><td>O.J. Mayo</td><td>SG</td><td>6-4</td><td>195</td><td>20</td><td>USC</td><td>Top 10</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Mayo is having a solid season, but scouts are still trying to figure out what... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>11</td><td>D.J. Augustin</td><td>PG</td><td>6-0</td><td>180</td><td>20</td><td>Texas</td><td>Lottery</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Augustin was one of the two or three best freshmen point guards in the country... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>12</td><td>Russell Westbrook</td><td>PG</td><td>6-3</td><td>189</td><td>19</td><td>UCLA</td><td>Lottery </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">A draft sleeper. Many NBA scouts believe he's the best prospect on the UCLA team.... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>13</td><td>Chase Budinger</td><td>SG</td><td>6-7</td><td>205</td><td>20</td><td>Arizona</td><td>Lottery</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Budinger had a great freshman season at Arizona but hasn't really built on his success... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>14</td><td>Ty Lawson</td><td>PG</td><td>5-11</td><td>195</td><td>20</td><td>North Carolina</td><td>Lottery</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Lawson is leading the charge on one of the best teams in the country. His... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>15</td><td>Marreese Speights </td><td>C</td><td>6-10</td><td>245</td><td>19</td><td>Florida</td><td>Lottery</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">With Al Horford and Joakim Noah in the NBA, a lot is falling on Speight's... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>16</td><td>Donte Greene</td><td>SF</td><td>6-10</td><td>225</td><td>20</td><td>Syracuse</td><td>Lottery</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Versatile forward got off to a hot start for Syracuse. He's since cooled a bit,... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>17</td><td>Darrell Arthur</td><td>PF</td><td>6-10</td><td>225</td><td>20</td><td>Kansas</td><td>Lottery to mid first round</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">On potential, he's one of the top dozen prospects in the country, however his sophomore... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>18</td><td>Kevin Love</td><td>C</td><td>6-10</td><td>275</td><td>19</td><td>UCLA</td><td>Lottery to mid first round </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Love's game is old-school with a flair for the spectacular. He's an amazing college player,... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>19</td><td>Roy Hibbert</td><td>C</td><td>7-2</td><td>275</td><td>21</td><td>Georgetown</td><td>Lottery to mid first round</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">He's been all over the boards with scouts over the past few years. They love... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>20</td><td>J. J. Hickson</td><td>PF</td><td>6-9</td><td>240</td><td>19</td><td>NC State</td><td>Lottery to mid first round</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">A rising young player who has had a stellar freshman season for NC State. Teams... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>21</td><td>Nick Calathes</td><td>PG</td><td>6-5</td><td>185</td><td>19</td><td>Florida</td><td>Lottery to mid first round</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Calathes is off to a fantastic start this season. He has the chance to be... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>22</td><td>Kosta Koufos</td><td>C</td><td>7-0</td><td>265</td><td>19</td><td>Ohio State</td><td>Lottery to mid first round</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">His excellent play in the summer for the Greek national team seems to have only... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>23</td><td>Nicolas Batum</td><td>SF</td><td>6-8</td><td>210</td><td>19</td><td>France</td><td>Mid to late first round</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">His dominance at the 2007 Nike Hoop Summit had many believing he would be a... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>24</td><td>Hasheem Thabeet</td><td>C</td><td>7-3</td><td>265</td><td>21</td><td>Connecticut</td><td>Mid to late first round</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Thabeet was pegged early as a potential late lottery sleeper. His size, athleticism and growing... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>25</td><td>Darren Collison</td><td>PG</td><td>6-1</td><td>165</td><td>20</td><td>UCLA</td><td>Mid to late first round </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Scouts love his speed and his floor leadership. As the NBA turns more up-tempo, Collison's... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>26</td><td>Courtney Lee</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>200</td><td>22</td><td>Western Kentucky</td><td>Mid to late first round</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Lee is starting to get on NBA scouts' radar screens with a strong start to... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>27</td><td>Tyler Hansbrough</td><td>PF</td><td>6-9</td><td>250</td><td>22</td><td>North Carolina</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">Scouts love the tenaciousness with which he plays the game. But will he be a... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>28</td><td>DeVon Hardin</td><td>C</td><td>6-11</td><td>250</td><td>21</td><td>California</td><td>Mid to late first round</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">Hardin was great in draft workouts last year and got considerable buzz as a potential... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>29</td><td>Richard Hendrix</td><td>PF</td><td>6-8</td><td>260</td><td>21</td><td>Alabama</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td colspan="8">He's having an excellent season at Alabama, but NBA scouts have been skeptical in the... more</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>30</td><td>Trent Plaisted</td><td>C</td><td>6-11</td><td>245</td><td>21</td><td>BYU</td><td>Late first to early second.</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td colspan="8">After a stellar freshman season and a so-so sophomore campaign, he's really come on as... more</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>31</td><td>James Harden</td><td>SG</td><td>6-4</td><td>215</td><td>18</td><td>Arizona State</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>32</td><td>Tyler Smith</td><td>SF</td><td>6-7</td><td>210</td><td>21</td><td>Tennessee</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>33</td><td>JaVale McGee</td><td>C</td><td>7-0</td><td>237</td><td>20</td><td>Nevada</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>34</td><td>Ante Tomic </td><td>C</td><td>7-2</td><td>237</td><td>21</td><td>Croatia</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>35</td><td>Bill Walker</td><td>SF</td><td>6-6</td><td>225</td><td>20</td><td>Kansas State</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>36</td><td>Eric Maynor</td><td>PG</td><td>6-2</td><td>165</td><td>20</td><td>VA Commonwealth</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>37</td><td>Brandon Rush</td><td>SG</td><td>6-7</td><td>205</td><td>22</td><td>Kansas</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>38</td><td>John Riek</td><td>C</td><td>7-2</td><td>230</td><td>18</td><td>Prep School</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>39</td><td>Chris Douglas-Roberts</td><td>SG</td><td>6-6</td><td>195</td><td>21</td><td>Memphis</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>40</td><td>Serge Ibaka</td><td>PF</td><td>6-10</td><td>220</td><td>18</td><td>Congo</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>41</td><td>Andrew Ogilvy</td><td>C</td><td>6-10</td><td>250</td><td>19</td><td>Vanderbilt</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>42</td><td>Austin Daye</td><td>SF</td><td>6-10</td><td>190</td><td>19</td><td>Gonzaga</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>43</td><td>D.J. White</td><td>PF</td><td>6-9</td><td>240</td><td>21</td><td>Indiana</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>44</td><td>Nathan Jawai</td><td>C</td><td>6-10</td><td>270</td><td>21</td><td>Australia</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>45</td><td>Ryan Anderson</td><td>PF</td><td>6-10</td><td>225</td><td>19</td><td>California</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>46</td><td>Wayne Ellington</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>175</td><td>20</td><td>North Carolina</td><td>Late first to early second </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>47</td><td>Davon Jefferson </td><td>SF</td><td>6-8</td><td>215</td><td>21</td><td>USC</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>48</td><td>Rudy Mbemba</td><td>PG</td><td>6-0</td><td>186</td><td>20</td><td>Sweden</td><td>Late first to early second </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>49</td><td>Sam Young</td><td>SF</td><td>6-6</td><td>215</td><td>23</td><td>Pittsburgh</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>50</td><td>Jordan Hill</td><td>PF</td><td>6-9</td><td>211</td><td>20</td><td>Arizona</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>51</td><td>Kyle Singler</td><td>SF</td><td>6-9</td><td>210</td><td>19</td><td>Duke</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>52</td><td>Jason Thompson</td><td>PF</td><td>6-11</td><td>250</td><td>21</td><td>Rider</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>53</td><td>Omer Asik</td><td>C</td><td>6-11</td><td>230</td><td>21</td><td>Turkey</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>54</td><td>Nikola Pekovic</td><td>C</td><td>6-11</td><td>245</td><td>22</td><td>Serbia</td><td>Second round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>55</td><td>Robert Vaden</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>224</td><td>23</td><td>UAB</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>56</td><td>A.J. Price</td><td>PG</td><td>6-2</td><td>190</td><td>21</td><td>Connecticut</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>57</td><td>Sherron Collins</td><td>PG</td><td>5-11</td><td>200</td><td>20</td><td>Kansas</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>58</td><td>Scottie Reynolds</td><td>PG</td><td>6-2</td><td>195</td><td>20</td><td>Villanova</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>59</td><td>Victor Claver</td><td>SF</td><td>6-11</td><td>217</td><td>19</td><td>Spain</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>60</td><td>Jeff Pendergraph</td><td>PF</td><td>6-10</td><td>220</td><td>20</td><td>Arizona State</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>61</td><td>Malik Hairston</td><td>SG</td><td>6-6</td><td>200</td><td>21</td><td>Oregon</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>62</td><td>Earl Clark</td><td>SF</td><td>6-9</td><td>200</td><td>20</td><td>Louisville</td><td>Late first to early second</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>63</td><td>Kyle Weaver</td><td>SG</td><td>6-6</td><td>185</td><td>22</td><td>Washington State</td><td>Second round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>64</td><td>Robin Lopez</td><td>C</td><td>7-0</td><td>245</td><td>19</td><td>Stanford</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>65</td><td>Gerald Henderson</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>205</td><td>20</td><td>Duke</td><td>Second round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>66</td><td>Manny Harris</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>170</td><td>18</td><td>Michigan</td><td>Second round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>67</td><td>Boban Marjanovic</td><td>C</td><td>7-3</td><td>272</td><td>19</td><td>Serbia</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>68</td><td>Joey Dorsey</td><td>PF</td><td>6-9</td><td>260</td><td>22</td><td>Memphis</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>69</td><td>Vyatcheslav Kravtsov</td><td>C</td><td>7-0</td><td>260</td><td>
</td><td>Ukraine</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>70</td><td>Greivis Vasquez</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>195</td><td>21</td><td>Maryland</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>71</td><td>Josh Heytvelt</td><td>PF</td><td>6-11</td><td>235</td><td>21</td><td>Gonzaga</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>72</td><td>Tyrese Rice</td><td>PG</td><td>6-1</td><td>190</td><td>20</td><td>Boston College</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>73</td><td>Joe Alexander</td><td>SF</td><td>6-8</td><td>210</td><td>21</td><td>West Virginia</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>74</td><td>Jamont Gordon</td><td>SG</td><td>6-4</td><td>225</td><td>20</td><td>Mississippi St.</td><td>Second round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>75</td><td>Johnny Flynn</td><td>PG</td><td>6-0</td><td>175</td><td>19</td><td>Syracuse</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>76</td><td>James Anderson</td><td>SG</td><td>6-6</td><td>195</td><td>18</td><td>Oklahoma State</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>77</td><td>Dar Tucker</td><td>SF</td><td>6-5</td><td>210</td><td>
</td><td>DePaul</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>78</td><td>DeJuan Blair</td><td>PF</td><td>6-7</td><td>250</td><td>18</td><td>Pittsburgh</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>79</td><td>Shan Foster</td><td>SG</td><td>6-6</td><td>205</td><td>21</td><td>Vanderbilt</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>80</td><td>Patrick Patterson</td><td>PF</td><td>6-8</td><td>245</td><td>18</td><td>Kentucky</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>81</td><td>David Padgett</td><td>C</td><td>6-11</td><td>230</td><td>23</td><td>Louisville</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>82</td><td>Pat Calathes</td><td>SF</td><td>6-10</td><td>210</td><td>22</td><td>St. Joseph's</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>83</td><td>Danny Green</td><td>SF</td><td>6-5</td><td>210</td><td>20</td><td>North Carolina</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>84</td><td>Robbie Hummel</td><td>SF</td><td>6-8</td><td>210</td><td>19</td><td>Purdue</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>85</td><td>DaJuan Summers</td><td>SF</td><td>6-8</td><td>225</td><td>20</td><td>Georgetown</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>86</td><td>Omri Casspi</td><td>SF</td><td>6-7</td><td>206</td><td>19</td><td>Israel</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>87</td><td>Luc Richard Mbah a Moute</td><td>SF</td><td>6-7</td><td>215</td><td>21</td><td>UCLA</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>88</td><td>Evan Turner</td><td>SF</td><td>6-6</td><td>175</td><td>
</td><td>Ohio State</td><td>Second round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>89</td><td>Paul Harris</td><td>SG</td><td>6-4</td><td>220</td><td>21</td><td>Syracuse</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>90</td><td>Peja Samaradziski</td><td>C</td><td>7-1</td><td>255</td><td>21</td><td>Macedonia</td><td>Second Round to undrafted </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>91</td><td>Josh Shipp</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>207</td><td>22</td><td>UCLA</td><td>Second round to undrafted.</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>92</td><td>Kentrell Gransberry</td><td>PF</td><td>6-9</td><td>270</td><td>22</td><td>South Florida</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>93</td><td>Raymar Morgan</td><td>SF</td><td>6-7</td><td>220</td><td>19</td><td>Michigan State</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>94</td><td>Robert Dozier</td><td>SF</td><td>6-9</td><td>215</td><td>22</td><td>Memphis</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>95</td><td>K.C. Rivers</td><td>SG</td><td>6-5</td><td>215</td><td>21</td><td>Clemson</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>96</td><td>Goran Dragic</td><td>PG</td><td>6-4</td><td>180</td><td>21</td><td>Slovenia</td><td>Second round to undrafted.</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>97</td><td>Mario Chalmers</td><td>PG</td><td>6-2</td><td>170</td><td>21</td><td>Kansas</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>98</td><td>Alexy Shved</td><td>SF</td><td>6-7</td><td>170</td><td>19</td><td>Russia</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>99</td><td>Dominic James</td><td>PG</td><td>6-0</td><td>175</td><td>21</td><td>Marquette</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>100</td><td>Anton Ponkrashov</td><td>PG</td><td>6-8</td><td>214</td><td>21</td><td>Russia</td><td>Second round to undrafted</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tokens

Peace

I'm not sure I can respond to this comical statement. You been gambling for what 1, 2 years? Lets see what happens in about 3 years when you are broke face down in the gutter.

Tokens
they definitely knew what the spread was in that game. that foul to put Collison on the line was atrocious.

Tokens
Mayo, Bayless, Westbrook, Love, Lopez, and Budinger all should be lottery picks in the draft. Whor always wants to talk about draft results as a measuring stick to see what conferences are legitimate. I'd say 6 lottery picks speaks volumes about the toughness of the league that the Pac was this past year. It's to bad Whorboy would never admit this.

Tokens
Mayo, Bayless, Westbrook, Love, Lopez, and Budinger all should be lottery picks in the draft. Whor always wants to talk about draft results as a measuring stick to see what conferences are legitimate. I'd say 6 lottery picks speaks volumes about the toughness of the league that the Pac was this past year. It's to bad Whorboy would never admit this.

Has been mysteriously quiet on the P10 NFL draft results as well. He must have had 30 posts last year on the topic...

Tokens
moute averaging 8.6ppg and 5 REBs in the NBA...

I love it when motherfuckers are proven wrong..

Tokens
Gyno, seriously buds....stop talking right now. You are making a fool of yourself by those proclamations. After Love, no one will see minutes in the NBA unless they put a year or two in at the D league and survive, I have my doubtsand I think most here do as well.

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deafmadden
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com