So what happens if vitterd Posts in the Poli or RR Forum ?? What are the Terms of the Wager he Lost ??

Search

Banned
Tokens
This thread arrived in the RR at 1:56 AM, just so if BAS tries to claim Vit posted in it after it was moved, the truth will be known.

Tokens
What "game" am I playing? I respond to attackers when they attack me, and otherwise just post. But you are totally in the tank for certain posters, and their POV, a sad, pathetic performance by a "mod". If telling the truth is a game, then I'm proudly guilty of it.

the game that you and Vitt play is you take any type of political thread that is on ONE subject and turn it into a Trump bashing feast or go Off topic
to a different political subject.

The Offshore forum is Not the political Forum
You Stay on Subject or don't post

As far as all the crap you keep on saying about be, That's your Opinion
If you want to stick up for your BFF, then whatever...

But Cross the line, and I'll do what I have to do

Banned
Tokens
the game that you and Vitt play is you take any type of political thread that is on ONE subject and turn it into a Trump bashing feast or go Off topic
to a different political subject.

The Offshore forum is Not the political Forum
You Stay on Subject or don't post

As far as all the crap you keep on saying about be, That's your Opinion
If you want to stick up for your BFF, then whatever...

But Cross the line, and I'll do what I have to do
Neither of us ever start a Political thread in offshore. You protect your buddies that do constantly, and come down on us for posting in them, or responding to personal attacks against us. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm telling the truth about you and your totally biased, unobjective performance as a mod. Your performance at your job is shameful. Is telling the truth about that "crossing the line"? I'm sure your buddies, led by the criminal wife beater, will applaud you silencing truth.

Tokens
How did the "fade" you announced to your new home work out Turd?
For the record I didnt post one thing about your loser ass today until I saw you stalk all my threads and posting my records and a bunch of b.s at your new place that will soon be your old briefly lived place. They dont like liars who say they are fading a guy who has lost 29 out of 30 days when that isnt even close to being true. Go back little man to your spot in the comments section where you belong !

Tokens
Neither of us ever start a Political thread in offshore. You protect your buddies that do constantly, and come down on us for posting in them, or responding to personal attacks against us. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm telling the truth about you and your totally biased, unobjective performance as a mod. Your performance at your job is shameful. Is telling the truth about that "crossing the line"? I'm sure your buddies, led by the criminal wife beater, will applaud you silencing truth.

No You Don't Start the thread ... You Just Start the Shit !

Like this thread that you Dug up, and Never Posted in before

The Guesser
user-online.png

RX Local
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
Join DateSep 2004LocationParts UnknownPosts15,869

04-12-2017, 06:18 AM
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Enfuego
Like the fact that Russia influenced the U.S. election haha.

Nah, no Russia connection with the Idiot Drumpf campaign at all, none whatsoever. Fake News. haha.

Report: FBI granted FISA warrant to surveil ex-Trump aide Carter Page

BY OLIVIA BEAVERS - 04/11/17 07:37 PM EDT

<article class="node-328399 node node-article view-mode-full clearfix" about="/policy/cybersecurity/328399-report-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-to-surveil-ex-trump-aide-carter-page" typeof="sioc:Item foaf:Document" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
The FBI obtained a warrant to secretly surveil former Donald Trump aide Carter Page last summer under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), according to a Tuesday Washington Post report.
The FBI and Justice Department demonstrated probable cause that Page is acting on behalf of a foreign state in order to be granted the warrant.
The FISA warrant was part of the FBI’s investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign associates, law enforcement and U.S. officials told the Post.
“This confirms all of my suspicions about unjustified, politically motivated government surveillance,” Page told the Post Tuesday. “I have nothing to hide.”
The White House, FBI and Justice Department declined the Post’s request for comment.
This report indicates that the FBI believed Page was in touch with Russian officials during the 2016 election.
House and Senate Intelligence committees both have ongoing investigations into whether Trump associates worked with the Kremlin in an attempt to help Trump win the election.
Page has been at the center of speculation about links between Trump aides and Russia because of his ties to the country and a trip to Moscow in July.
Page and the White House have denied all allegations of improper communications.
The government has not formally charged Page with any wrongdoing, and it is unclear if the Justice Department plans to do so.
The Washington Post first reported last week that Page admitted that he met with a Russian spy in 2013, but the former Moscow-based investment banker denies any wrongdoing with regard to Russia and the Trump campaign.
Trump identified Page as a foreign policy adviser in the spring of 2016 to the Post, but campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks later told the paper that Page had an “informal” role.
A FISA warrant is granted for a 90-day span, and this one was renewed more than once, officials told the Post.
FISA grants are given sparingly, quietly, and require the approval from top Justice Department and FBI officials.
The FISA application for Page laid out in a lengthy testimony claims about how he may be linked to the Russian government or an agent who is carrying out clandestine actions for the Kremlin, an official told the Post. A crime does not need to be committed in order to receive a warrant. But information obtained through a FISA warrant could be used in later prosecution.
The warrant application also reportedly claimed Page was in communication with other Russian agents whose identities have not yet been publicly disclosed, in addition to his contacts that have already been reported.
The FISA reveals that the FBI and Justice Department both worked to uncover Russian ties to the election as early as July, an official told the newspaper.
Page reportedly was the only U.S. citizen that the government directly surveilled in 2016 through a FISA warrant as part of the government’s Russia probe.
Page raised concern among foreign policy experts for publicly and effusively praising Russian President Vladimir Putin and criticizing U.S. foreign policy towards Russia. In July, Page traveled to Moscow to deliver a speech on the topic.
The Post reports that the FBI and the Justice Department felt reluctant to use a FISA warrant on campaign figures during the election because it could lead to intercepted communications regarding political campaign strategy.

Obtaining a FISA warrant to surveil foreign diplomats, however, is much more common. The Post reported the FBI used a FISA warrant to listen to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s conversations with Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser who was ousted after details of the talks became public.

</article>

You are a Tool, that's what you are.

If you Don't like the way I run this Site. I'm sure there are Others out there for you

Banned
Tokens

The Guesser
user-online.png

RX Local
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png

quote_icon.png

Nah, no Russia connection with the Idiot Drumpf campaign at all, none whatsoever. Fake News. haha.

<article class="node-328399 node node-article view-mode-full clearfix" about="/policy/cybersecurity/328399-report-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-to-surveil-ex-trump-aide-carter-page" typeof="sioc:Item foaf:Document" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
The FBI obtained a warrant to secretly surveil former Donald Trump aide Carter Page last summer under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), according to a Tuesday Washington Post report.
The FBI and Justice Department demonstrated probable cause that Page is acting on behalf of a foreign state in order to be granted the warrant.
The FISA warrant was part of the FBI’s investigation into possible ties between Russia and Trump campaign associates, law enforcement and U.S. officials told the Post.
“This confirms all of my suspicions about unjustified, politically motivated government surveillance,” Page told the Post Tuesday. “I have nothing to hide.”
The White House, FBI and Justice Department declined the Post’s request for comment.
This report indicates that the FBI believed Page was in touch with Russian officials during the 2016 election.
House and Senate Intelligence committees both have ongoing investigations into whether Trump associates worked with the Kremlin in an attempt to help Trump win the election.
Page has been at the center of speculation about links between Trump aides and Russia because of his ties to the country and a trip to Moscow in July.
Page and the White House have denied all allegations of improper communications.
The government has not formally charged Page with any wrongdoing, and it is unclear if the Justice Department plans to do so.
The Washington Post first reported last week that Page admitted that he met with a Russian spy in 2013, but the former Moscow-based investment banker denies any wrongdoing with regard to Russia and the Trump campaign.
Trump identified Page as a foreign policy adviser in the spring of 2016 to the Post, but campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks later told the paper that Page had an “informal” role.
A FISA warrant is granted for a 90-day span, and this one was renewed more than once, officials told the Post.
FISA grants are given sparingly, quietly, and require the approval from top Justice Department and FBI officials.
The FISA application for Page laid out in a lengthy testimony claims about how he may be linked to the Russian government or an agent who is carrying out clandestine actions for the Kremlin, an official told the Post. A crime does not need to be committed in order to receive a warrant. But information obtained through a FISA warrant could be used in later prosecution.
The warrant application also reportedly claimed Page was in communication with other Russian agents whose identities have not yet been publicly disclosed, in addition to his contacts that have already been reported.
The FISA reveals that the FBI and Justice Department both worked to uncover Russian ties to the election as early as July, an official told the newspaper.
Page reportedly was the only U.S. citizen that the government directly surveilled in 2016 through a FISA warrant as part of the government’s Russia probe.
Page raised concern among foreign policy experts for publicly and effusively praising Russian President Vladimir Putin and criticizing U.S. foreign policy towards Russia. In July, Page traveled to Moscow to deliver a speech on the topic.
The Post reports that the FBI and the Justice Department felt reluctant to use a FISA warrant on campaign figures during the election because it could lead to intercepted communications regarding political campaign strategy.

Obtaining a FISA warrant to surveil foreign diplomats, however, is much more common. The Post reported the FBI used a FISA warrant to listen to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s conversations with Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser who was ousted after details of the talks became public.

</article>

If you Don't like the way I run this Site. I'm sure there are Others out there for you
Start the shit? The Post I responded to in that thread was about Russia, and it's role in our election? With new information uncovered today about that very topic. And I had indeed posted in that thread previously. So again, like your trying to accuse Vit of something he didn't do, to look like a big man in front of your buds, you are exposed for the biased "mod" you are. No, I don't like how you run the site lately. It's disgraceful. I may be a tool, but I'm a brutally honest one, always. And I'll take being an honest tool, to an in the tank, biased, person who would rather look like a big man in front of his buddies, criminal wife beaters and otherwise, then be truthful with people. I'm not going anywhere. Unless you unjustly ban me for telling the truth.

Banned
Tokens

The Guesser
user-online.png

RX Local
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png

quote_icon.png

</article>

And the post I was responding to today, with that new info, was actually addressed to a poster who had responded to my prior post in the thread, which supposedly didn't exist. Imagine that.

Tokens
Start the shit? The Post I responded to in that thread was about Russia, and it's role in our election? With new information uncovered today about that very topic. And I had indeed posted in that thread previously. So again, like your trying to accuse Vit of something he didn't do, to look like a big man in front of your buds, you are exposed for the biased "mod" you are. No, I don't like how you run the site lately. It's disgraceful. I may be a tool, but I'm a brutally honest one, always. And I'll take being an honest tool, to an in the tank, biased, person who would rather look like a big man in front of his buddies, criminal wife beaters and otherwise, then be truthful with people. I'm not going anywhere. Unless you unjustly ban me for telling the truth.

I didn't see your late past post when I first looked. So I made a mistake there.

But there are plenty of examples if I want to find them.

Either way I have seen plenty of threads that you turn the main subject into something else.

and I'm not protecting anyone, because they usually don't start any crap in the offshore forum. only a couple, including You and Vitt.
No need for me to look like a Big man, I'm not like you or Vitt that has to have a word in whichever way they can.

You want to do that crap down in the Poli forum, that's fine. I hardly go there as there are less rules

But when it comes to the Offshore or any of the Sports forums, It's a whole other world and less is Allowed.
I suggest you take the fighting down in the Poli or RR forums. because it doesn't belong in the other places

Banned
Tokens
I didn't see your late past post when I first looked. So I made a mistake there.

But there are plenty of examples if I want to find them.

Either way I have seen plenty of threads that you turn the main subject into something else.

and I'm not protecting anyone, because they usually don't start any crap in the offshore forum. only a couple, including You and Vitt.
No need for me to look like a Big man, I'm not like you or Vitt that has to have a word in whichever way they can.

You want to do that crap down in the Poli forum, that's fine. I hardly go there as there are less rules

But when it comes to the Offshore or any of the Sports forums, It's a whole other world and less is Allowed.
I suggest you take the fighting down in the Poli or RR forums. because it doesn't belong in the other places
The bolded is laughable. As long as you treat EVERYONE that starts fights, or continues them, or posts off topic in Offshore the same, I have no complaints. But you don't. You come down on those, mostly Vit and I, that are attacked and respond, but not the attackers. You allow your biases to come into play.
I don't post in Poly, as I lost a ban bet down there, and I honor my bets. But mine didn't include the RR.

Tokens
The bolded is laughable. As long as you treat EVERYONE that starts fights, or continues them, or posts off topic in Offshore the same, I have no complaints. But you don't. You come down on those, mostly Vit and I, that are attacked and respond, but not the attackers. You allow your biases to come into play.
I don't post in Poly, as I lost a ban bet down there, and I honor my bets. But mine didn't include the RR.

So THAT explains a lot !

We have Two guys Banned from the Poli Forum and once someone starts a Political type of Thread, you guys go to Town.
Yes I will admit that there are a few times that you guys were called out, come to think of it.
But it's something like ... Where's Guesser .... what does Vitt have to say about this ...
Sure you can answer. But you guys Go Over the top. You get too into it for the Offshore. and that why those threads will be Moved Every time.

Tokens
It's almost 3 hours. Did someone actually get the last word in a thread on Guesser? NFW!

I got into it with the loser yesterday but I quit when I realized it wasn't important and I already know he wouldn't quit "telling the truth" until 7am if I kept engaging him.

Anyway, Congrats Mike! Anytime you want to hit that 'Ban' button and rid this forum of The Guesser Migraine permanently I'm sure 99% here will support you.

Tokens
Nope.....I will party here for a few days after......then those golden sounds of silence or sensible people will start to ring in....I will sit back, cross my arms and declare the greatest victory in forum history.....clearing out a far right cesspool azzkick(&^

:):):):):):):):)

I'm stunned, totally shocked, he violated his ban bet.

Tokens
The fact of the matter is that a penalty for violating the ban bet was never discussed (the relevant threads are here and here and here)

But again, this poster has lied repeatedly about leaving, so why not just ban him?

03-22-2017, 05:58 PM

But this is my last day of posting here.....so they are stuck with them

03-22-2017, 07:26 PM

V Anyway, I say you're still here in a month. No wager though

Reply (lie)

I wont be.....and you can book it.

03-22-2017, 09:06 PM

It will be over at midnight.

He obviously can't follow the rules, has a problem with the rules, has a lying problem and now is a welch.

What is the point in allowing him to continue to post here?

Tokens
Why dont we add to this that he is now been taking shots at posters here in a completely different forum where he is repeatedly asked to cut the shit and got his thread closed. 5 minutes later he opens a new one and it all starts over. I can only imagine who and what kind of situations he gets into in the real world. I am sure everybody is like oh shit not that Turd guy again.

Handicapper
Tokens
dce2853b7543d8fd347409a217e10605.gif

Handicapper
Tokens
kate-easter-11.gif

Handicapper
Tokens
kate-upton-wiping-hands-on-breasts-kate-upton-gifs.gif

Handicapper
Tokens
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esmefurnishings3
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com