Sean Higgs Wins Free Pick Thread

Search

Tokens
Off a terrible day yesterday. I did cash a Top 10* on Notre Dame in CFB, but I took the doughnut in CBB. Always the truth win or lose, and we are going to bounce back in a huge way today with a rock-solid NFL Ticket including 2 Top Rated 10* Money-Bombs $
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/11/23/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview Thanksgiving Radio Show

Your FREE PICK today from Sean Higgs is on SAN DIEGO STATE -2.5 over Southern Cal. Give some props to Steve Fisher as he continues to build this program. Aztects 26-8-1 ATS last 37 on the road, while the Trojans a bankroll busting 7-18-1 ATS last 26 at home. ~ Higgs

Tokens
Sean Higgs FREE PICK here on Tuesday night is going to be on the OVER Wolves/Kings 196. Just think Sacramento is going to want to push the tempo a bit. The Over is 7-1-1 last 9 in Sacramento and I can see both teams getting to 100 here tonight. Kings scored 80 in Minny back on 11/2, and will look to exact a little revenge on the visitors here tonight.
www.seanhiggswins.com

Up for Tuesday is my CBB Triple Dribble. College Hoops at 64% on the year as we are now 30-17-2. Get on board today $ Higgs

Tokens
Here we go on Thursday.. HUGE NIGHT tonight!! First we have a 10* NFL GAME of the YEAR going (NFL 59% on the year).. CBB Triple Dribble $$ .. Plus a Top Rated 10* MONEY-BOMB going in College Hoops $ And we have your Louisville/Rutgers Thursday night Parlay $

But it is Thursday which means tonight at 9pm EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/11/30/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview
Tonight we are getting a 'mystery guest' from our friend Tony K over at Vegas Top Dogs. As always, it will be a fun show. Last week on Thanksgiving a woman called in looking for a pizza since she overcooked her turkey!
www.seanhiggswins.com

Your Bonus Play tonight is going to be on UMKC + 1 ~~ Higgs

Tokens
Cha-Cha-Cha-Ching $$ We cash BOTH Top 10* last night as the Falcons get it done and in CBB Notre Dame lays it on Kentucky $ Both NFL and CBB at 60% on the year. Tonight, I have a Best Bet in the PAC 12 Championship Game plus a CBB Double Dribble. Looking to Saturday, we are locked and loaded with your SEC 10* Money-Bomb Winner, plus another Top Rated 10* in Big 12 action $ Time to Bury the Man and Build YOUR Bankroll people.

Last night on the radio we had guest handicappers Bill O'Brian, John Fisher and Hilton Winner Joe Gaffney on. Thank you to Tony K at www.vegastopdogs.com for helping set up that great show! Be sure to listen for a lot of Free CFB and NFL winners.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/11/30/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview
Next Thursday December 6th at 9PM EST, I will welcome Craig Trapp and Joe D'Amico to the show. I am sure there will be some Free Bowl Winners announced!

Your Bonus Play tonight will be in the NBA on the TORONTO RAPTORS -1.5. Yes I will play on this lowly Raptors team with just 3 wins. I'm hitting 60% in the NBA and sometimes you have to bet ugly to get the money. Suns in the middle of a 6 game road trip and this is their 3rd game in 4 nights. Raptors have some guys who can score, and should be able to exploit a poor Suns defense. ~ Higgs
www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Alright.. Haven't posted many Bonus Play lately.. But I will come with one tonight.. Let's do a little recapping.. NFL is still tearing it up.. 10-1-1 my last 11 plays and I have a BEST BET going tonight in the Thursday night game. CBB has been in a slide, but I am hoping last nights 10* Winner on Colorado is the break-out we need to start a nice winning streak. Listen. You will ALWAYS get the truth from me, Win or Lose. I am not going to hit 70% across the board. Ok.. So we have a BEST BET in the NFL tonight and that has been our bread and butter since September and we are currently still ranked #1,2 or 3 on over 80 something sites.

Tonight, 9pm EST , http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/14/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview with my guest Mitch Wilson of Sports Chat Place. There will be plenty of FREE BOWL and NFL Winners for you to cash in on $

Your Bonus Play tonight will be on the NY KNICKS - 6 over the Lakers. LA is just reeling. As much as I am not a fan of the Knicks, how can you back this Lakers team that is clearly not playing well in any aspect of the game. Yeah, Kobe can go for 50 here, but I don't think it will matter. Knicks are just in a zone right now hitting every 3 and playing like a team on a mission. ~ Higgs

Tokens
Here we go WINSday... Top CBB 10* MONEY-BOMB going tonight $ College Hoops on a 12-4-1 run last 17 plays.. This is what you call Bowl Week as we have something like 20+ bowls getting ready to roll out the next 11 days $ Already up with your Poinsettia Bowl Winner and a SHOCKER in the Beef O'Brady Bowl Friday night $ NFL is entering crunch time, and all we have done is go 62% 66-43-4 on the year $

No radio show this week, but here is last weeks show with Mitch Wilson who gave out the Over Nevada/Arizona game. Also I give out Craig Trapps WINNER for Tomorrow's Poinsettia Bowl http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/14/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview
Thursday December 27th, I will be hosting a 2 Hour Bowl Blow-Out with Guest handicappers Tony George and Craig Trapp and possible more handicappers. Be sure to tune in for some Free Bowl and NFL WINNERS
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/28/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview

Get EVERY WINNER in ALL SPORTS through the Super Bowl for just $400 at www.seanhiggswins.com

Your Bonus Play tonight in the NBA is on the ORLANDO MAGIC. Taking the home faves here. Washington's 4th game in 6 days. Wizards 1-10 on the road. $ Higgs

Tokens
Here we go on Saturday.. I will get your New Orleans Bowl Free Winner in 1 second.. Let's start with our Top Rated 10* CBB Money-Bomb going today! Still time to stuff those Christmas stockings with some cash money $.. Currently I have some future CFB Bowl Games up and you rest assured that within a couple hours, my #1 Ranked NFL (62%) on the year will be up. Do your wallets a favor, and put your opinion aside for just a couple hours and let me Bury the Man for you $

Coming up this Thursday the 27th, a huge 2 Hour Bowl Special Radio Show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/28/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview Plenty of guest Handicappers coming on including Tony George, Craig Trapp, Gregg Price, and Tony K. Joe Gaffney and Joe D'Amico may also grace the radio waves with Free Bowl and NFL Winners $ Thursday night at 9PM EST can't miss wager-talk $

Your Bonus Play today is the OVER ECU/UL LAF .. Both these teams score 30 or more, while giving up 31 and 27 respectively. This is close to home for UL-Laf and they will be looking to put a show on for their fans. East Carolina can put some points also. This is one of those bowls that is under the radar, but playing on the Saints home field, these players will want to have some fun and make plays. OVER the 68 $ Higgs

Tokens
Merry Christmas everyone!
Your Bonus Play today will be in the NBA on the MIAMI HEAT -2.5. Thunder are 0-4 ATS last 4 here in South Beach. Home team and favorite also 6-1 ATS runs in the series. I probably would have used this as BEST BET today, but I am spreading Christmas cheer as Santa drops another gift-wrapped WINNER in our laps this afternoon $ ~ Sean Higgs

Nothing like a +380 ML dog outright last night with SMU $ Our CFB Bowls selections are now 6-2 and off to a money-making start! CBB on a 60% run. NFL is 60% on the year going 70-48-4 and that is not following the favorites people. We are on dogs close to 85% of the time! NFL Playoffs win % last 3 years. 62%, 73%, 65%. That is a great way to start the year $

www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
College Bowls basically taking off with 3 today and 11 total the next 3 days. We are up with a pair of WINNERS in CFB, plus a College Hoops Double Dribble. Build your bankroll for a monster BEST BET going Friday, plus a Triple Threat of 10* Money-Bombs already posted in Bowl Action $

So it is Thursday and that means 1 thing. Sean Higgs Sports Betting Preview TONIGHT 9pm EST http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/28/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview ~~~ Guest handicappers Craig Trapp and Tony George will be calling in with FREE BOWL WINNERS and some NFL insight. Be sure to listen. Live Chat and Call-In !

Your Bonus Play here on Thursday is on the BOSTON CELTICS ML+350. Yes, the Clippers have won 14 straight. But I will take a veteran Celtics bunch here to end it. The Clippers last loss was right here at home vs New Orleans. Yes. New Orleans. The 6-22, 3 road win team. Underdog is a perfect 7-0 ATS last 7 in this series, and the Celtics have won out-right their last 2 trips here. Let's make it a 3rd for +350 $ Bury the Man ~ Higgs
www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Here we go Friday. We dropped Under Bowling Green and Duke in a heart-breaker with our Bowls yesterday. We did salvage the damage by winning Both CBB Plays on Western Illinois and Western Kentucky. Today, a BEST BET up in Bowl Action, plus a Top Rated 10* Money-Bomb in College Hoops. I also have 3 Top Rated 10* Bowl Money-Bombs up right $

Your Bonus Play here on Friday will be in Meinke Car Care Bowl and we will go OVER 54.5 between Minnesota and Texas Tech. Red Raiders averaging close to 40 a game. We saw last night with Baylor how these Big 12 teams love to throw. Minnesota is a middle of the road offense and defensive team. They have had trouble scoring. But they get their HC back after he was out a bit. They have had some time to heel and maybe they can muster a little offense. I believe Tech will top 40+ here. QB Seth Doege completed over 70% of his passes throwing for a little less than 4000 yards and 38TDs. Does 55-24 really sound that crazy? We will go OVER 54.5 as your Bonus Play ~ Higgs

www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Here we go Saturday. Ok, we had a 10* on UCLA last night in CBB action. We ended up with a winner at -2.5 as we had this game up Thursday night. It was at worse a push for most unless you waited to the bitter end to move. So, we are loaded up with bowl action today. But the Money-Bombs start rolling out Monday. Do your wallet a favor and put your opinion away for the next couple days!

Your Bonus Play today is in the NBA on the MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES. Suns 2-12 on the road this year and that is good enough for me. Especially at what looks like a little bit of inflated number. Minny likes to slow it down and play some defense. Suns winless in B2B so far, and I can't see them showing up here with 'bigger' game on deck vs the Thunder. ~ Higgs

www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Your final regular season Sunday of NFL. I have a pair of BEST BETS going in 1pm action, another BEST BET at 4 and your final Bail-Out in your NFC East Title Game ~ NFL is 71-47-4 60% for the year $

Here is a link to last Thursday nights radio-show with guests Craig Trapp and Tony George http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/28/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview

Your FREE PICK here on Sunday is on the ST LOUIS RAMS +11. Wow. Who would have thought that the Seahawks would have dropped 50+ in 2 straight and another 40+ on a tough San Francisco team. But that 49ers beat-down is exactly why we are taking the double digits here. Niners won't lose to Arizona so Seattle won't be wrapping up a division title. This is more about the Rams and their 9-3 ATS dog mark this year. This is about their new HC Jeff Fisher and what it means to have a winning record on the year, and go undefeated in the division. This is the Rams Super Bowl. Double digit division game. We'll take the RAMS here ~ Higgs

www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
College Bowls are on an unbelievable 9-2-1 run since Saturday cashing both our Top 10* Money-Bombs on Tulsa and Florida State. Tonight, another Top Rated 10* to Bury the Man with $

Here is a link to last Thursday's Bowl Show with Tony George and Craig Trapp http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2012/12/28/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview
Tomorrow night, I will have Hilton NFL Contest Winner on Joe Gaffney! Thursday Night 9pm EST

Your Bonus Play here on WINSday is going to be in ILLINOIS STATE. Will back the small home dogs here who are 5-2 ATS last 7 vs ranked Creighton. ~ Higgs
www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Dropped out bowl play on Florida last night. Just a bad selection on my part. Now 9-3-1 L13 Bowl Games. Tonight a BEST BET on tape between Oregon and Kansas State !

It is Thursday and that means http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seanhiggs/2013/01/04/sean-higgs-sports-betting-preview .. Tonight, BCS Championship and Wild-Card Weekend special with guest, Hilton Challenge Winner Joe Gaffney!

Your Bonus Play tonight is in the NBA on the DENVER NUGGETS ~ Higgs

Tokens
Coming off a split with Cincy and Green Bay on Saturday, today you find out why they call Higgs 'Mr Money' because he has a HUGE Top Rated 10* Money-Bomb going between the Colts and Ravens. NFL went 72-52-4 a shade under 60% on the season !
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Getting right to it. REDSKINS ML +140. Wow. What a year for rookie QBs in the NFL! That is about all you are getting from me about RG3 and Wilson. Both of these teams are grinders. But here in the play-offs, I will gladly take the home-dog ML, forget the 2.5 or 3. Washington outright here. Seattle cross-country for this game. That's a haul, even for pros. Seattle lost on the road to Arizona in Week 1, on the road in St Louis in Week 4, struggled in Week 5 at Carolina winning 16-12. They lost a pair of B2B roadies in Weeks 7&8 to San Fran and Detroit. Out of their bye week, in Miami Week 12, loser. I can't take away from what they have done recently. Putting 50 up twice and then over 40 on a good SF team is no small accomplishment. These teams are very similar. So why not take the homies with the number and make some extra cash with the ML. FREE WINNER on the REDSKINS ~ Higgs

www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Coming off a split with Cincy and Green Bay on Saturday, today you find out why they call Higgs 'Mr Money' because he has a HUGE Top Rated 10* Money-Bomb going between the Colts and Ravens. Higgs is Ranked #3 here in NFL Money. Just look at the leader-board. Don't buy HYPE, buy a WINNER !

Getting right to it. REDSKINS ML +140. Wow. What a year for rookie QBs in the NFL! That is about all you are getting from me about RG3 and Wilson. Both of these teams are grinders. But here in the play-offs, I will gladly take the home-dog ML, forget the 2.5 or 3. Washington outright here. Seattle cross-country for this game. That's a haul, even for pros. Seattle lost on the road to Arizona in Week 1, on the road in St Louis in Week 4, struggled in Week 5 at Carolina winning 16-12. They lost a pair of B2B roadies in Weeks 7&8 to San Fran and Detroit. Out of their bye week, in Miami Week 12, loser. I can't take away from what they have done recently. Putting 50 up twice and then over 40 on a good SF team is no small accomplishment. These teams are very similar. So why not take the homies with the number and make some extra cash with the ML. FREE WINNER on the REDSKINS ~ Higgs

www.seanhiggswins.com

Tokens
Championship Monday in College Football. I will GIVE you the BCS Champion absolutely FREE in a minute..

Yesterday we cashed our Top Rated 10* on the Ravens. We are already locked and loaded in the Divisional Round with 2 Top Rated 10* including a GOY Money-Bomb Winner $ Head on over to www.seanhiggswins.com for those packages.

For the BCS Championship Game tonight ~

10* ALABAMA Crimson Tide -9.5

Taking
ALABAMA here to go B2B as National Champions. Alright. Let's start real fast with ND here. They basically have a rookie QB. The kid started 11 games and was pulled for awful play in a win vs Michigan. Point is, he hasn't been great this year. 11 TDs 5 INTs. He was pulled vs the Wolverines in a 13-6 win. Bama crushed that team Week 1 41-14. Now, I am not one of those guys that say, well Team A beat Team B who lost to Team C, that Beat Team A so Team B is better. What? Forget ND. Great story this year. Get the Irish back on the football map. But let's be honest. This is going to be a mauling. Nick Saben is not going back to the NFL. People say he had a crap career, but he did go 15-17 with the likes of Cleo Lemon, Joey Harrington and an injured Dante Culpepper at QB. Do you think he rushing off to the NFL for Brandon Weeden and Thaddeus Lewis? He has a dynasty here. Going for his 3rd NC in 4 years. He rolled Texas in this spot, got revenge over LSU in dominating fashion last year, and he will have these kids ready to make history here Monday night. AJ McCarron, 26TDs 3INTs on the year, completing 67% of his passes. These guys don't turn the ball over. They have a pair of 1000 yard backs to rush behind a mountain OL. Even with a bunch of defensive players from last year in the NFL, this team is still a top ranked defensive unit. Again. Look at the teams played. ND survived a scare against Pitt. Pitt just got bowl-rolled by Mississippi. ND hammered the Sooners. Sooners get taken behind the wood-shed by SEC A&M who held on to beat Bama on the road. Michigan. Loser to SEC South Carolina. This reminds me of a few other BCS Games. Florida crushing Ohio State 41-14 in the NC Game. Georgia 41-10 over Hawai'i in the Sugar and Southern Cal 49-17 over Illinois in the Rose. How about Florida 51-24 over Cincy in the Sugar. I can bring up other examples. Point being, ND had a super year. They got lucky breaks that you need to go undefeated. But they do not have the players to compete on this level here. Like those Bowl Teams I just listed who lost. They were good teams who had great years. Then they faced a big step-up in competition. Game Over, Blow-Out fashion. They have been out of the spotlight for some long years now. Bama is a machine turning out NFL players. There is not a chance in hell this coach lets history slip out of his grasp. ND does not have the depth to last 4 bruising quarters. I am a dog guy. If you have followed me all year, you know that we are 53% in CFB and 60% in the NFL playing on DOGS close to 90% of the time. The 9.5 or 10 look great. But don't be fooled people. Don't be fooled. This Bama bunch is for real. ROLL TIDE to BACK 2 BACK N.C's and 3 in 4 years. 10* ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

Tokens
Huge Divisional NFL weekend here. Today I have a TOP RATED 10* Money-Bomb, plus a BEST BET WINNER going in NFL action. For Sunday, my NFL Divisional Round GAME of the YEAR $ These games have been posted since Monday night and you can rest assured we are going to SWEEP the board this weekend. Our NFL has cashing at a near 60% clip on the season, but we ALWAYS up our game in the post-season. Last weekend we cashed our Top 10* on Baltimore as we went 2-1 in our plays. We WILL go 2-0 and SWEEP the board with our 2 Saturday NFL Selections.

www.seanhiggswins.com

Your Bonus Play today is in College Hoops and we will be backing the BRADLEY BRAVES +5.5 here. Bradley 5-2 ATS last 7 in the series and 8-3 ATS last 11 trips to Northern Iowa. Underdog also on a 9-3 ATS run last 12. Northern Iowa a bankroll burning 8-21-1 ATS last 31 vs Missouri Valley foes. ~ Higgs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surekhatech
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com