Read if you want one stock you can retire on

Search

Tokens
GetAttachmentThumbnail

what the heck, where did my picture go?

Lets try again
zdr[ybrad.JPG

Tokens
Pump and dump, bullshit. Long otc garbage haha and pushing it on a gaming forum no less.

Everybody Got Dey Cups But Dey Ain't Chipped In...
Tokens
Pump and dump, bullshit. Long otc garbage haha and pushing it on a gaming forum no less.

Yeah because clearly the likes of the Bill Gates Foundation gets in bed with pump and dumps, right? Here's to you getting squeezed, shawty~!

Tokens
623524.jpg

Predictive Technology Group Accelerates Research Sample Collections to Support Development of Personalized Molecular Diagnostics and Clinical Therapies

Subsidiary Predictive Laboratories hits milestone with 2,500 samples collected and processed since acquiring CLIA operations in March 2019; four new research sample collection initiatives set to begin this quarter

Email Print Friendly Share
August 20, 2019 09:15 ET | Source: Predictive Technology Group, Inc.

SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a leader in the use of data analytics for disease identification and subsequent clinical intervention through precision therapies, announces that its wholly owned subsidiary Predictive Laboratories™ has collected over 2,500 DNA samples along with comprehensive medical records since acquiring its CLIA operations in March 2019. Predictive is broadening its research initiatives by acquiring new sample collections in chronic pain, pregnancy complications, autism, and both female and male infertility.
Research is conducted following strict protocols approved by external Institutional Review Boards. Hundreds of individuals each month have voluntarily consented to share their medical histories and DNA samples for ongoing research. All research subjects are informed that their samples will be used in aggregate to develop new commercial diagnostic and therapeutic products. To ensure privacy, research samples and datasets are deidentified and securely stored.
Personalized medicine and the development of new therapeutics are expected to play a critical role in human health. Access to high-quality biospecimens from Predictive’s biobank will be crucial for furthering the Company’s biomedical and translational research, and ultimately its development of personalized molecular diagnostics and clinical therapies. Current sample collection efforts are designed to strategically augment Predictive’s existing library of over 300,000 DNA samples that the Company believes will produce valuable insights into future research and development projects.
The development of effective diagnostic and treatment products requires identification of genetic markers that are useful for early detection, prevention, and personalized treatment of specific medical conditions. Genetic discoveries lead to insights into the cause and progression of disease and often suggest novel means of treating serious chronic conditions. Modern genetic research requires large numbers of well-characterized samples; one set for discovery, another independent set for replication, a third for validation, and a fourth to prove the clinical utility.
“The ability to discover specific genetic markers related to the diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutic response for disease targets can help Predictive find solutions that could transform medical care,” said Bradley Robinson, CEO of Predictive Technology Group. “A crucial requirement for personalized medicine is the availability of an extensive collection of both human diseased and healthy samples with well-documented medical records.
“Through investment in our biobank initiatives and collaboration with others who have relevant research collections, we reached this new collection milestone of 2,500 samples very rapidly and we continue to build on our database,” he added. “At Predictive Laboratories, we have state-of-the-art capabilities for automated DNA extraction, sample handling, and high-throughput genotyping and sequencing that support our planned development of breakthrough diagnostics and therapeutics.”
About Predictive Laboratories, Inc.
Predictive Laboratories owns significant next-generation sequencing and genotyping assets along with extensive protocols, quality and laboratory management systems and other resources required by a high complexity molecular diagnostic laboratory operating under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA). The group recently launched its novel test for women experiencing infertility, ARTguide™, to selected collaborators. ARTguide™ is a proprietary gene test panel for women experiencing infertility as a result of endometriosis and other genetic conditions. The test is expected to change the way that Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), are used to assist couples having difficulty conceiving a pregnancy.
About Predictive Technology Group, Inc.
Predictive Technology Group aims to revolutionize patient care through predictive data analytics, novel gene-based diagnostics and companion therapeutics through its subsidiaries Predictive Therapeutics, Predictive Biotech, and Predictive Laboratories. These subsidiaries are focused on endometriosis, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, and human cell and tissue products. The subsidiaries use genetic and other information as cornerstones in the development of new diagnostics that assess a person’s risk of illness and therapeutic products designed to identify, prevent and treat diseases more effectively. Additional information is available at Predtechgroup.com, Predrx.com, Predictivebiotech.com, and Predictivelabs.com.
Forward-Looking Statements
To the extent any statements made in this release contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, acceptance and demand for human cell and tissue products and other pharmaceutical products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, availability of additional intellectual property rights, availability of future financing sources, the regulatory environment, and other risks the Company may identify from time to time in the future.
Contacts:
For more information, visit www.predtechgroup.com or contact Investor Relations:
Investor Contact
LHA Investor Relations
Jody Cain jcain@lhai.com
Kevin Mc Cabe kmccabe@lhai.com
310-691-7100

Tokens
623524.jpg

Predictive Technology Group Names Biologic Industry Leader Jeff Acuff As Chief Commercial Officer Of Predictive Biotech

Email Print Friendly Share
August 23, 2019 09:15 ET | Source: Predictive Technology Group, Inc.

SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a leader in the use of data analytics for disease identification and subsequent clinical intervention through precision therapies, announces the appointment of Jeff Acuff to the newly created position of Chief Commercial Officer of its wholly owned subsidiary Predictive Biotech.
Mr. Acuff will be responsible for the commercial strategy of Predictive Biotech’s existing human cell and tissue product (HCT/P) business, and will implement programs and business development strategies aimed at driving sales and increasing physician awareness of HCT/P treatment options. He also will lead the commercial development of new product candidates, and the expansion and use of the human cell and tissue products into new vertical-market targets that include wound management and aesthetics. Additionally, he will oversee the long-term business development strategy for cellular therapies being developed by Predictive Therapeutics.
“Jeff brings a deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, a clear focus of physician and patient needs, and a proven track record of successful execution in ortho-biologic sales, which makes him ideally suited to lead the commercial efforts for Predictive Biotech, as well as the development of the Company’s sales expansion plans,” said Mr. Eric Olson, CEO of Predictive Biotech. “Under his leadership, I am confident we will continue to build upon the Company's solid foundation in sales and strengthen our ability to bring quality products to our physician customers.”
"I am very excited and honored to lead such a talented and proven team as we continue to focus on building the Company’s portfolio and capabilities for the future,” said Mr. Acuff. “Predictive Biotech has made the safety, efficacy and quality of its human cell and tissue products the number one priority in serving physician customers and their patients. The Company has delivered over 95,000 allografts to date and is proud to serve as a reliable, quality manufacturer. I look forward to building upon these trusted customer relationships to best serve patient needs.”
Mr. Acuff has more than 25 years of commercial and leadership experience concentrated in the medical device and biologics industry, and has a proven track record for building high-performing teams and achieving exceptional results. He most recently served as the Commercial Excellence Leader for GE Healthcare. Prior to joining GE Healthcare, Mr. Acuff was Senior Vice President of Sales leading the commercial efforts of Bioventus, a private equity-owned ortho-biologics company, and was Vice President of Sales, Americas for Varian Medical Systems, where he helped develop and lead the commercial strategy and implementation for its radiation oncology business. Before that, he served for 13 years at Medtronic in various roles, including Vice President of Sales, Biologics and Vice President of Enabling Technologies Sales & Marketing. During his tenure at Medtronic, he led sales organizations in both mature and fast-growing market segments including interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, endovascular surgery, spine, and biologics.
Mr. Acuff holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management from the University of Memphis and completed an Executive Program at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
About Predictive Biotech, Inc.
Predictive Biotech, Inc., a Salt Lake City-based life sciences company formed in 2015, is a leader in human cell and tissue products for use in cellular therapies and regenerative medicine. A growing national network of clinics, health systems, researchers and physicians leverage Predictive’s four main placental-derived and Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord-derived products. Predictive Biotech’s current products are regulated by the FDA under 21 CFR part 1271 section 361 as minimally manipulated allografts intended for homologous use.
About Predictive Technology Group, Inc.
Predictive Technology Group aims to revolutionize patient care through predictive data analytics, novel gene-based diagnostics and companion therapeutics through its subsidiaries Predictive Therapeutics, Predictive Biotech, and Predictive Laboratories. These subsidiaries are focused on endometriosis, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, and human cell and tissue products. The subsidiaries use genetic and other information as cornerstones in the development of new diagnostics that assess a person’s risk of illness and therapeutic products designed to identify, prevent and treat diseases more effectively. Additional information is available at Predtechgroup.com, Predrx.com, Predictivebiotech.com, and Predictivelabs.com.
Forward-Looking Statements
To the extent any statements made in this release contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, acceptance and demand for human cell and tissue products and other pharmaceutical products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, availability of additional intellectual property rights, availability of future financing sources, the regulatory environment, and other risks the Company may identify from time to time in the future.
Contacts:
For more information, visit www.predtechgroup.com or contact Investor Relations:
Investor Contact
LHA Investor Relations
Jody Cain jcain@lhai.com
Kevin Mc Cabe kmccabe@lhai.com
310-691-7100

Tokens
Jerry Kramer, 2018 NFL Hall of Fame Inductee Shares His Thoughts Predictive Technology Group (OTC - PRED):

I’m Jerry Kramer and a shareholder in Predictive Technology Group (“PRED”). Not only am I a Shareholder but my children and grandchildren are also shareholders, including some of my lifelong friends. I became a shareholder almost two years ago and have increased my shareholdings over time. I have not sold nor do I plan to sale one Predictive share and for the long term will remain a Predictive shareholder. insert-text-here For those who may not know me, here is a link to my 2018 NFL Hall of Fame speech so you will understand what I believe to be the principles of fair play, honesty, and most importantly to do the right thing all the time and not just occasionally. If you fellow shareholders have read any of my three best selling books, you must know I would not have invested in Predictive if the company’s fundamental principles and ethics were not aligned my own personal beliefs. That is why I became a supporter of this company.
My History with Predictive: I have met Predictive Technologies CEO Bradley Robinson on several occasions, spoken with members of the management team, have visited their executive offices in Salt Lake, toured their labs, spoken to other research folks inside and outside of the company, and more recently I have been through Predictive’s state of the art new laboratory facilities on the campus of the University of Utah where I got the chance to talk with several of its lab staff. I have had dinner with Brad Robinson, his wife, and their children – including a daughter and a son both adopted from Africa. I have also met with Robinson’s youngest son and discussed his athletic future. These are the kind of people I want to do business with today and tomorrow because they have family values, commitment, vision, and the tenacity to build something for the greater good of all. Predictive’s strategy of incubating other companies in-house, provide them the resources to grow, oversight, and eventually, those in-house incubated assets by strategic design become part of the Predictive story. This is not only smart but a proven business model practiced by successful corporations the world over. It’s nonsense that Brad Robinson profited from his interests in these acquired companies, which can be easily proven if anyone takes the time to read the disclosures within the Predictive NASDAQ Form 10 filings.
Two years ago John Sorrentino was V.P. and Chief Operating Officer and a highly valued senior executive of a $34 billion division at Pfizer. While at Pfizer, its Board of Directors had to approve John Sorrentino to become Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board at Predictive. Some time ago I was told that John Sorrentino would eventually become Chairman of Predictive’s Board of Directors, a position he holds today. There are also many other qualified individuals that have joined Predictive’s Board, their Scientific Advisory Board, and taken key management positions, including Senator Hatch among other seasoned and talented life science executives. All these individuals separately and together represent Experience, Intelligence, Significant Track Records, and Ethics. Predictive people all combined show me they have assembled a highly professional team to develop and market diagnostics and therapeutics around the world. In The Beginning: I decided to try Predictive Biotech’s regenerative human cell & tissue products because I had been suffering from debilitating back pain and hip problems for far too many years. I had seen a dozen doctors, had stem cell injections and tried and exhausted almost every possible treatment with little to no success in stopping the pain.

I was introduced to Dr. Rick Obrey of Southwest Spine and Pain in Utah, who reviewed with me my MRI images and explained in detail my issues and we decided together I would try Predictive’s regenerative products which include stem cells. I have now had five treatments. Those who suffer from chronic pain know too well how excruciating back pain can be. Dr. Obrey received a Merlin Olsen scholarship, which helped him finish medical school. Merlin was a friend of mine and his philanthropic organization has helped hundreds of people over the years.
https://footballfoundation.org/hof_search.aspx?hof=1902[tag]insert-text-here[/tag]insert-text-here
At the time of my first treatment, I had not been selected as an NFL Hall of Fame finalist and yet I was concerned if I would be able to walk through the gauntlet of other Hall of Fame members and up to the podium. I not only walked up on to the podium to be inducted in the Hall of Fame but did so with little pain. I attribute this to having received Predictive regenerative products and since that time I have been able to attend and participate in many charitable functions. Last week I attended Killebrew-Thompson Memorial Golf Tournament in Sun Valley, Idaho. I have been attending this event for nearly forty years and we have raised over $20 million for cancer research. I regularly speak all over the country and recently spoke to the Association of State Attorney Generals, Roth Capital Conference, Boys and Girls Clubs, The Make a Wish Foundation, Buckets for Hunger, and many more fine organizations. I have much of my former life back. I am not new to the world of medical research and prior to becoming a Predictive shareholder, I had spent over twelve years educating myself about regenerative and anti-aging technologies and had many meetings with world-renowned researchers, such as Dr. Sinclair (Harvard Medical School), Dr. Guarente (MIT), Dr. Jamie Thompson, University of Wisconsin in part who is credited with inducing human cells to become pluripotent stem cells. See these individuals’ accomplishments. I have done my own research.

Thieves, Robbers and Crooks: Like other Predictive shareholders, I too lost significant share value from a false market manipulation Report that was prepared to create fear, lack of confidence, and insecurity among us shareholders. I read that Report several times and immediately knew it was full of inaccuracies, false information and on-whole were specifically intended to manipulate Predictive stock price down to allow the ready and waiting for short sellers to make enormous profits. These profits by shorting Predictive stock was essentially an illegal and fraudulent scheme, it is also a conspiracy to defraud. What was perpetrated upon us shareholders was simply STEALING from honest people, e.g., you, our families and me. These illegal market manipulators stole $1.2 billion from the shareholders of Predictive - us!
I immediately knew the Report’s allegations were fraudulent and made-up – when it falsely accused Dr. Obrey (and his practice partners), a Mayo trained physician with eleven clinics and thirteen doctors were obviously not selling HIPAA regulated confidential patient information. The truth is these doctors at Southwest Spine and Pain are some of the best-trained doctors in the country and to accuse them of bad deeds, which would be a career-ending illegal act in violation of numerous U.S. Federal laws, is ridiculous and failed the smell test. These allegations were also a part of a carefully orchestrated fraud upon us shareholders and an assault upon those individual doctor’s reputations. insert-text-here Then there are the Report’s allegations that Predictive products are fake, not real, or having no biologic potency is equally ridiculous and sinister. Last week I telephoned my friend and former Green Bay Packer’s teammate Don Horn of Premier Regenerative Stem Cell and Wellness Centers in Colorado. Premier Regenerative has treated over eleven thousand people with regenerative products. Over 500 of these are former NFL players. Don Horn told me that Premier Regenerative only uses Predictive products because of their quality and consistency. It is also worth mentioning that Premier Regenerative has a direct relationship with the NFL Alumni Organization.
ttps://www.nflalumni.org/partner/premier-regenerative-stem-cell/[/url][tag]insert-text-here[/tag] It’s amazing that no one has considered why would the NFL Alumni Organization would allow sub-standard regenerative products to be administered to its members, many of which are my personal and life-long friends? The answer is Predictive products are world-class and the Report’s allegations are outright fabrications and falsehoods designed to steal my and your Predictive shares. There are over 1,100 clinics and providers that use Predictive regenerative products and over 1000 Predictive liquid nitrogen storage vessels in clinics across America and in Canada. Predictive Biotech, a wholly owned subsidiary, operates a sophisticated business and its laboratories exceed the regulatory requirements for regenerative human cell & tissue companies in the United States.https://www.facebook.com/prscwellness/
I am aware of Predictive many press announcements but us shareholders should focus on the company’s diagnostics for endometriosis, the collaboration with Thermal Fisher (a $24 billion dollar global company) and the independent review board (IRB) approved clinical study (PGxPLUS+) for pain genetic markers. There is much more to be said about how these and other intellectual properties fit together but I will leave that to Predictive’s management and life science financial analysts.
https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/juneau-biosciences-presents-new-genetic-discoveries-in-endometriosis-at-asrm-scientific-congress-expo-2018-10-09I am speaking with industry professionals who also have an interest in stopping this type of long ongoing fraudulent market manipulation. It is my responsibility as a shareholder, someone who has had first-hand experience with Predictive management and its products, and because I have a public voice and audience, I cannot sit on the sidelines. The only moral choice was to become involved and help right this wrong and stop the looting and stealing from decent hard-working American investors that include you, me, our neighbors and friends, our children, grandchildren, and parents.
I have not spoken Predictive’s management or Board members about my intention to comment publicly nor have I acquired Predictive shares at a lower price – a price and value created only through fraud and market manipulation. I hope I can play a small part in correcting these abuses of all shareholders. Jerry Kramer Five NFL Championships, including Two Super Bowl Championships with the Green Bay Packers 2018 NFL Hall of Fame Inductee and Member

Tokens
Bruce what do think about the accusations this company has made over the last few years?
Nothing high margin in my view but maybe I'm missing something

Tokens
Bruce what do think about the accusations this company has made over the last few years?
Nothing high margin in my view but maybe I'm missing something

Sorry, not sure I understand the ? You mean The accusations the scum made against the PRED ? If thats what you mean I think they were all bullshit as Jerry Kramer explains above

Tokens
Sorry about that Bruce.. I meant to ask what you think of the companies PRED has acquired over the past year or so?
Nothing high margin is my worry.
I'm still not a buyer here but I do like some of what Im finding.

Thanks for your work here.

Tokens
No problem, you wrote accusations not acquisitions, maybe a Freudian slip lol

Listen the negative story other then the bullshit negative lies by the Hindenburg report is the market cap . The company issued lots of shares for these acquisitions and most of the information has not come out regarding the true value . This up listing has logged jammed lots of info and research reports which hopefully will happen very soon . Remember , we already do have a ZACHS report saying they believe the stock is worth 8 bucks just on the information already public .

I think investors should continue to accumulate here , and consider this hatchet job knocking us back from almost 7 bucks a gift

Sept will be a very good month, but regardless, Im in this for the long term and looking for a once in a lifetime grand slam

I posted 1 year ago my target was 10, and we would have gotten there if not for the attack by the shorts, and the delay in listing

I still say we will hit that first target before year end, and my long term target remains intact for a few years out

Tokens
Thanks Brucefan...Great work here.
From an investment point I like the play a lot but i'd be happy buying at 3 once an upswing gets momentum and the dust has cleared from the SA article.

Tokens
SAA ADVISORY WILLIAM VELMER Brief: PRED:

We have been waiting and waiting for the day of deliverance for the NASDAQ GOD's to free us from our PAS ( PRED anxiety syndrome) . This disorder has created financial hardship and even excess drinking. If you have not seen our original recommendation on PRED it can be found on our websitehttp://www.saadvisory.comand review the April 22nd and 29th email alerts on this diamond in the rough. We sure have had a rough time. We go from $2.30 to $6.90 (wow) back down to $1.58 and currently hanging out around the $2.00 level. The shorts have done a number on the shareholders for the past 2 months, the HB report and of course the NASDAQ death squad ! The management continues to go about their business and releases pressers on occasion , but NASDAQ uplift to this day has remained a deep mystery! The current rumor that is creeping around the message board relates to a bombshell announcement towards the end of the first week of September 2019. We know that this investment has caused much trauma and drama, but we believe that this nightmare is almost over and the unicorns and butterflies will finally swarm the investment neighborhood . The rumors that are floating around deal with a political figure joining the board of directors ( don't believe this scenario). The next possible figure that could be joining the company is even more well known than Warren Buffett or Jeff Bezos . The third potential event we have heard deals with huge funding sources that could be used for a large acquisition ( this sounds like there could be a degree of validity to this story line). The last possibility deals with a large medical company with a huge footprint which will begin marketing a cutting edge product that PRED is selling or will be selling within a short period of time. NASDAQ listing is going to happen !

Everybody Got Dey Cups But Dey Ain't Chipped In...
Tokens
SAA ADVISORY WILLIAM VELMER Brief: PRED:

We have been waiting and waiting for the day of deliverance for the NASDAQ GOD's to free us from our PAS ( PRED anxiety syndrome) . This disorder has created financial hardship and even excess drinking. If you have not seen our original recommendation on PRED it can be found on our websitehttp://www.saadvisory.comand review the April 22nd and 29th email alerts on this diamond in the rough. We sure have had a rough time. We go from $2.30 to $6.90 (wow) back down to $1.58 and currently hanging out around the $2.00 level. The shorts have done a number on the shareholders for the past 2 months, the HB report and of course the NASDAQ death squad ! The management continues to go about their business and releases pressers on occasion , but NASDAQ uplift to this day has remained a deep mystery! The current rumor that is creeping around the message board relates to a bombshell announcement towards the end of the first week of September 2019. We know that this investment has caused much trauma and drama, but we believe that this nightmare is almost over and the unicorns and butterflies will finally swarm the investment neighborhood . The rumors that are floating around deal with a political figure joining the board of directors ( don't believe this scenario). The next possible figure that could be joining the company is even more well known than Warren Buffett or Jeff Bezos . The third potential event we have heard deals with huge funding sources that could be used for a large acquisition ( this sounds like there could be a degree of validity to this story line). The last possibility deals with a large medical company with a huge footprint which will begin marketing a cutting edge product that PRED is selling or will be selling within a short period of time. NASDAQ listing is going to happen !

Thanks for sharing, Bruce.

Tokens
Hey Buddy I am a bit of a trader and have been following you on this and was very fortunate to do so because I made a nice profit buying in it around two dollars a share and selling it when it got to over six dollars a share I recently bought back in at $2. for some reason it has plummeted like 15% in the last few days any idea what’s going on

Tokens
Is it this lack of big announcement that you thought was coming the first week of September or has that time frame past and now I should Just dump what I have or continue to hold and wait for more good press

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trgrestaurantconsulting
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com