Lorcet.. a viewpoint

Search

Tokens
08-06-2013, 01:00 PM
OKAY GUYS AND FEEDBACK ON THE FOOTBALL THREAD PM ME.. L:10 DECIDED JUSWT NOW AND WILL NOT BREAK DIS PROMISE TO GUYS AT SHOCK AND AWE!!! NO MORE WASTED ENERGY ON DA FURHER RATS FROM (CM) NO MORE WASTED TIME.100% GUARANTEE TO SHOCK AND AWE.. WE WILL DO OUR THING AND WHAT ANYBODY ELSE DOES IS IRRELEVENTT!!!

DAT IS A PROMISE FROM L:10 STARTING NOW!!!!!! TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY,NEGATIVE KARMA BUT MOST INPORTANTLY WASTER TIME!!!! ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCUMBOBULAQTED DEGENERATE FADING LOSERS!!! WE MOVE ON FROM DIS POINT ON WITH "SHOCK AND AWE"..YOU GOT L:10'S WORD .. NOT MENTIONING DEM FOOLS ONE MORE TIME..SO BYE-BYE BIRDIE!
"NUTTIN BUT WINNERS AT SHOCK AND AWE"!!!!!

08-06-2013, 08:22 PM
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR MOTIVE IS BUT I CLEARLY STATED ON POST #12 AT 1:00PM.. DIS SUBJET WAS HISTORY.. THEREFORE NO COMMENT.. ANY REASON YOU BROUGHT UP POST #10 INSTEAD OF POST #12...JUST CURIOUS..AT DIS POINT L:10 COULD CARE LESS..IT DOES NOT MATTER!!

08-06-2013, 08:31 PM
LETS HOPE SO, L:10 GUARANTEES NUTTIN EXCEPT DA PAST 60+% LAST 7 YEARS!!! WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM TO FOCUS ON AT "SHOCK AND AWE".. GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU ONE TO WATCH WERE YOU EVER A MEMBER AT CAPPERSMALL, IF NOT WARE DID YOU CUM FROM????? SIMPLE QUESTION, DON'T YO THINK??? AND A FAIR ONE!!!

08-07-2013, 10:47 AM
I gottcha!!!!!QUESTION ASKED 18 HOURS AGO you were online da whole time yesterday yet you answer THE QUESTION at 6 am today!! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL L:10 WHY?? JUST FOR PERSONAL REASONS...IF NOT....GOOD LUCK PADNA!!!!..A LURKER!!! WARE ELSE DO YOU LURK IN CLOSING!!DO YOU ONLY LURK AT RX FORUM JUL 2013 WHEN YOU JOINED????? OR DO YOU LURK ELSEWARE???? L:10 IQ ====================124!!!

08-07-2013, 10:55 AM
L:10 is finished with MLB!!!!! I think Logan has thrown in da towel but not sure!!! Moving on to Greener pastures although L:10 had a great winning year!!! Da MLB thread is not my responsibility if i am not capping..ALOT OF GUYS CAN CONTINUE IT IF DEY WANT!!!!! DA FENCE!!!..other side,dey have no clue
what L:10 will do next!!!!

What a lying piece of trash. "I promise I not gonna let nuting bother me no moor or mention those clowns across the street" "It don't matter. Could care less " and then questions a new member and starts trashing him because he was online and did not answer his question.

Got news for you Lorcet honey child as long as you are logged in it will show you are online
however that does not mean you are setting at you computer watching every post. GOTCHA!!!What an idiot you are a real piece of work. "It don't matter Could care less"

And to top everything off he just up and leaves his 4000 plus views and runs off with his head between his legs licking his own ass because he can not concentrate. BOO HOO i can not concentrate, nobody
loves me not more,

Tokens
TE=LORCET10;10130414]MUST POST DIS!!!

A CLOWN DAT HAS TRIED TO DESTOY L:10 WITH NO SUCCESS EXPOSED!!!

TUESDAYS SELECTIONS

Lots of dogs today
clip_image001.gif
clip_image001.gif

Miami+185 -- .8 units…………………………………………….
.LOST4-3

Miami& Pittsburgh under 7 -105 -- 2 units…………….
.PUSH 4-3

Cubs+105 -- 1.4 units……………………………………………….
LOST 9-8

Houston+165 -- .8 units……………………………………………
LOST 15-10
Houston+1.5 runs -105 -- .8 units……………………………
LOST 15-10

Minnesota+175 -- 1.4 units……………………………………..
WIN 7-0

Minnesota& KC under 8 -125 -- 1.2 units…………………
.WIN7-0

WhiteSox -115 -- 1.8 units…………………………………………
.WIN3-2
WhiteSox -1 run +125 -- 1 unit…………………………………..
PUSH 3-2

Toronto+155 -- 1 unit……………………………………………………
WIN 7-2

RECORD 4-4-2 WHAT ABOUT VIG????? WITHOUT VIG
WIN +7.00 UNITS
LOST 3.8 (WITHOUT VIG!!~!)
DATS +3.2 UNITS NOT COUNTING VIG!!!
YET LOOK WHAT IS POSTED DA NEXT DAY!!!
A TOTAL FRAUD LYING HYPOCRITE DAT CAN NOT COUNT AND JUST GOT BUSTED!!!!!!
GO FIGURE…WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS CUMS AROUND FOR SCUMBAGS!!!
LOOK WHAT WAS POSTED WEDNESDAY!!
Weds 8/7 Bases

5-3-1 yesterday picking up +5.65 units. All three losers were dogs which had early leads and ended up losing.

1. SIR WHO CARES IF DEY HAD EARLY LEADS..BOTTOM LINE DEY LOST!!
2. 4-4-2 RECORD, YET POSTED A RECORD OF 5-3-1..TOTAL BULLSHITTER DAT NEEDS TO LOOK IN DA PHUCKIN MIRROR 1[SUP]ST[/SUP]…..
3. A PHUCKIN CLOWN DATBETS 10 PHUCKIN PLAYS ON 1 DAY..AUTOMATIC STUPIDITY NO MATTER IF YOU WIN!! A GOLDEN GREEK CLONE!![/QUOTE]

08-06-2013, 01:00 PM
OKAY GUYS AND FEEDBACK ON THE FOOTBALL THREAD PM ME.. L:10 DECIDED JUSWT NOW AND
WILL NOT BREAK DIS PROMISE TO GUYS AT SHOCK AND AWE!!! NO MORE WASTED ENERGY ON DA FURHER RATS FROM (CM) NO MORE WASTED TIME.100% GUARANTEE TO SHOCK AND AWE.. WE WILL DO OUR THING AND WHAT ANYBODY ELSE DOES IS IRRELEVENTT!!!
DAT IS A PROMISE FROM L:10 STARTING NOW!!!!!! TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY,NEGATIVE KARMA BUT MOST INPORTANTLY WASTER TIME!!!! ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCUMBOBULAQTED DEGENERATE FADING LOSERS!!! WE MOVE ON FROM DIS POINT ON WITH "SHOCK AND AWE"..YOU GOT L:10'S WORD .. NOT MENTIONING DEM FOOLS ONEMORE TIME..SO BYE-BYE BIRDIE! "NUTTIN BUT WINNERS AT SHOCK AND AWE"!!!!!

I told you he would never change and is nuthin but an attention seeking clown who has an EGO bigger
that T-REX. The boy just refuses to stop lying "I promise I not gonna let nuthing bother me no moor or mention those clowns across the street" "It don't matter. Could care less " Continuous basher who does not even respect his own rules in his own thread.
and continues to create negative KARMA is his own thread

Tokens
L:10 busted DARE Fearless Leader on his record and playing 10 phuckin games in one day 4-4-2 on TUESDAY , BUT he posted 5-3-1 RECORD WITH BULLSHIT UNITS WON!! Bullshit Liar and Hypocrite.. Way to go guys.................all degenerate fools!!! ( Da Munckin) Ty Bounce (a ragged james coburn) and Da Tallyman who nobody give a phuck about!! Has no clue how to cap so is a fader!! BUT da fearles leader "Patrick "My 3 sons" Macpuckby!!! Got busted by L:10 today.. Sorry folks L:10 needed to set da record straight with dis slime ball LIAR....EXPOSED!! DA STORYLINE AND ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT L:10 HAS BEEN EXPOSD FOLD BY LYING SCUMBAGS!!!! END OF DAT STORY FOLKS!!:):)

Tokens
LOrcet
You are indeed the biggest liar and most exposed capper that I have ver witnessed in my so called SHORT life.

now you even turn on iceagE,just because he doesn't follow you?

be prepared over here guys..you don't follow this liar, he will turn on you and call you names

lorcet. 58 in age but the mind is around 11. Don't let him fool ya

Tokens
L:10 busted DARE Fearless Leader on his record and playing 10 phuckin games in one day 4-4-2 on TUESDAY , BUT he posted 5-3-1 RECORD WITH BULLSHIT UNITS WON!! Bullshit Liar and Hypocrite.. Way to go guys.................all degenerate fools!!! ( Da Munckin) Ty Bounce (a ragged james coburn) and Da Tallyman who nobody give a phuck about!! Has no clue how to cap so is a fader!! BUT da fearles leader "Patrick "My 3 sons" Macpuckby!!! Got busted by L:10 today.. Sorry folks L:10 needed to set da record straight with dis slime ball LIAR....EXPOSED!! DA STORYLINE AND ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT L:10 HAS BEEN EXPOSD FOLD BY LYING SCUMBAGS!!!! END OF DAT STORY FOLKS!!:):)

welcome to the real world you lying piece of trash. ""I promise I not gonna let nuthing bother me no moor or mention those clowns across the street" "It don't matter. Could care less " You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. You always trying to get in the last word. You can not leave anything alone like you have promised and promised. You have got to be "KING OF THE HILL" Well got news for you, you are a want to be that will do anything to try get his way you are a loser, always have been and always will be.

Let me ask you two simple questions

Why do you promise your followers that you will not let anything bother you and then keep on posting negative KARMA

Why do you not follow you own rules in you "Shock An Awe" thread by bashing and causing negative KARMA

OH ANDY
OH ANDY WAT I GONNA DO? Lorcet10 no answer my questions

Tokens
08-08-2013, 06:49 pm
Could you please let me know what the VIG was when you bet/posted these 2 games
Rice +28.5 weeks ago
LSU -2.5 at 5dimes
thank you

08-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Lets see rice +28.5 -450 and lsu -2.5 -650.. Fools! a joke true followers!! JACK ASS SAYS HE-HONH!!!

I ask Lorcet for the VIG on two 7* Godzilla plays that he posted early so I can track his CFB plays

He did respond. Lots of juice on the two plays and of course we know he does not lie and would not decieve his
folowers. Of course if they lose he will say I posted the wrong juice however he did give it to me.

Tokens
Monday, August 26, 2013

Da MASSA OF Randle Pat McMurphy

DA FEARLESS LEADER WHO LEDDIS THREAD IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY L:10

Lorcet, aka L10, of "Nuttin but Whiners" fame Fade Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Randle Pat McMurphy

08-09-2013 02:28 PM
by Randle Pat McMurphy

3 DAYS RESULTS FROM DA MASSA (4-23-3) I DID NOT EVEN WASTE TIMEFIGURING HOW MUCH HE LOST IN 4 DAYS

DEN HE RUNS AND HIDES BEHIND DIS PHUCKING SLIMBALL CREW!!! LASTPOST 8-18-13

EVERYTHING HE CLAIMED L:10 DID..HE DID… SAT IS CALLED A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A LOW LIFE DEGENERATE

Sunday 8-18

San Fran -158 -- 2 units……………………………………………Lost 6-5

Pittsburgh -1 run +115 -- 1.4 unitsN………….
LOST 4-2

Tampa Bay -1 run -112 -- 1.5 units…………………PUSH IN 10 INN 2-1

Dodgers +102 -- 1.5 units ………………………………
..LOST 3-2

0-3-1

8-15-13 THURSDAY

Pittsburgh +110 -- 1.5 units (can find this one anywhere from +100to +110)..LOST 6-5

Houston +200 -- .5 units …
LOST 5-0

LA Angels Team Total over 4 -110 -- 1.2 units WIN 8 RUNSSCORED

Late games:

Seattle Team Total over 3.5 +100 -- 1.4 units
LOST 1 RUN SCORED

White Sox Team total over 4 -110 -- 1.4 units
LOST 3 SCORED

Kansas City +160 -- 1 unit
LOST 4-1

Milwaukee +126 -- 1.2 units …LOST 2-1

1-6

8-13-13 TUESDAY

San Fran +125 -- 1.4 units LOST 4-2

SanFran Over 7 +120 -- 1 unit
LOST 4-2

Boston -125 -- 1.2 units WIN 4-2

Seattle +165 -- 1 unit WIN 5-4

Minnesota -120 -- 2 units LOST 5-2

Minnesota over 9 +115 -- 1.4 units
LOST

Houston +1.5 runs +110 -- .5 units WIN 5-4
Houston +240 -- .5 units WIN 5-4

Cinncy & Cubs under 7.5 -130 -- 1.3 units
LOST 6-4

Texas Team Total over 4.5 -135 -- 1.2 units
LOST 1 RUN
4-3
Pittsburgh +160 -- 1 unit
LOST

3-7

8-09-13

Cleveland -115 -- 2.6 units LOST 5-2

Toronto +104 -- 1.5 units
LOST 14-6

Toronto & Oakland under 9 -110 -- 1 unit
LOST 14-6

Tampa Bay -145 -- 1 unit
LOST 7-6
Tampa Bay -1 run -112 -- 1 unit
PUSH

San Diego +165 -- .66 units
LOST 7-2
San Diego +1.5 runs -140 -- 1 unit
LOST 7-2

San Diego under 8.5 -115 -- 1 unit
LOST 7-2

Pittsburgh -136 -- 1.5
LOST 10-1

Arizona -1 run -148 -- 1 unit 5-4
PUSH

0-7

TOTAL RECORD FOR 4 DAYS!!4-23-3!!!!!!!!

DAT IS MOST INCREADIBLESHIT L:10 HAS EVER SEEN.. A DUDE LEADING A GROUP TO DESTROY L:10 AND TURNS AROUND AND PRODUCES DIS SHIT!!!

DIS GOES TO “RIPLEYSBELIEVE IT OR NOT”

08-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Randle Pat McMurphy
Guy gets a free steak!
Rewards: 18,857 [Donate]
One post script thought I didnt think about in the last post:

Snipets from the weasel's best rants across the street today:

08-11-2013, 10:59 AM

....was over CM the last couple days surfing around and checking it out when I run into a bunch of cunts that sneak over here to view everything that goes on in this thread and then go back to their little doghouse and make fun of
what we play. Nothing but a lie as the only plays we were making fun (and making money off of ) of were Loser10's plays when he was losing his ass. Those plays, and the activity in the fade thread, died off when Loser10 threw in the towel because of the bashers, ie his excuse for losing.

AND, if you read the fade thread, I specifically told others to not make the fade thread about anyone but Loser10. Plays from other posters across the street were never mentioned here.

Randle Pat McMurphy
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Randle Pat McMurphy
Add Randle Pat McMurphy to Your Contacts
08-11-2013, 07:00 PM

Randle Pat McMurphy
Guy gets a free steak!
Rewards: 18,857 [Donate]

Since truckdriver, aka weasel123 across the street, has seen fit to go into celebration mode and renew the bashing of Cappersmall, the mods, those who "kiss my butt here," and of course me, I will make this post as a way to add alittle info for when this weasel (how appropriately he named himself) comes back.

This was the weasel's 1st post out the gate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckdriver
so you faded a quack today and went 3 wins and 7 losses and did good today...do you post these plays everyday so we all can win that much? thanks for psting
When called on it, he did the Shuck and Jive and claimed he just came here to find the fade thread we were doing on his massa Loser10. He just wanted to follow the fades, all the while knowing Loser10 had thrown in the towel on baseball because of us bashers at the mall.

Loser10 put out the call to his minions to come over here and "get the bashers off his back" the same day the truckdriver weasel showed up for the 1st time. Here is another 50 something loser following the beck and call of his massa, running over here to protect Loser10

Interesting to note the weasel went MIA across the street while he was doing his massa'a dirty work here like a good boy. Soon as he was banned, up popped weasel123 across the street to report back to the massa and his minions over at Shuck and Jive.

This quote is from back in June when Weasel123 and Loser10 were crying on each others shoulders because they couldnt hit water if the fell out of a phuckin boat in baseball plays at that time:

06-22-2013, 07:58 PM

L:10 TALKED TO WEASEL ABOUT 40 MINUTES DA OTHER DAY.. HE IS OLD SCHOLL AND KNOWS HIS SHIT.. L:10 BEEN DOING DIS 35 YEARS AND CAN TELL WHEN SOMEBODY KNOWS DARE SHIT.. WEASEL DOES.. SO FOLLOW SOME THINGS HE SAYS.. HE IS OM L;10'S COMMITEE FOR SURE YOU CAN BOOK DAT AND DATS AFTE 40 MINUTE TALKING... NO SCAMMER, KNOWS DA GAME, KNOWS MONEY MANAGEMENT, BECAUSE L;10 QUESTIONED HIM IN ALMOST EVERY AREA AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH ALL RESPONSES.. NO SCAMMER!! GOOD GUY DAT L:10 HAS RESPECT FOR ALREADY.. .. WEASEL IS FROM "WEST VAGAINA" WITH LOGAN.. GOOD CAPPERS DARE I GUESS.. CAN NOT WAIT FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL WITH DEESE 2 CATS AND DA REST OF COMMITEE MEMBERS OF "SHOCK AND AWE".. BIG YEAR BREWING (CFB) AND WE WILL HAVE A SUPER TEAM ESTABLISHED...L:10 NEEDS A SMALL BREAK FROM MLB.. NUTTIN WORKING.. MAY WAIT FOR NEW SERIES OR MAY WAIT A WEEK!!! L:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel123
from what I see your very good at what you do but this is one of the most screwed up baseball seasons Ive seen in a while but we will win we just need to patient thats all

Weasel123 (truckdriver) been in the Loser10 inner padna circle ever since

Snipets from the weasel's best rants across the street today:

08-11-2013, 10:59 AM

....was over CM the last couple days surfing around and checking it out when I run into a bunch of cunts that sneak over here to view everything that goes on in this thread and then go back to their little doghouse and make fun of what we play. Nothing but a lie as the only plays we were making fun of were Loser10's plays which stopped days before when he was losing his ass.

...when I laughed at his record of 402-347-37 for +42 units on the year it hurt his little feelings so he went and got all his so called cock lovers to team up on me and have me kicked because I laughed at him for going 0-7-1 friday and so I know they are here reading this because they are all just a bunch of wimps and have to be gay as hell wanting to roll around naked in a limestone pit LOL, I got all you cock lovers to team up...dont know what I did but I do appreciate you guys who did get involved when you didnt have to.

.....then all the munchkins from hell started and that was all it took and because I wouldnt just let them call me names and responded to all they had to say they kicked me... More lies, just read the thread. Poor baby was upset no one congratulated him on his 2 preseason Nfl threads. Then got all uppity when the mods told him to check his attitude.

And his response to secondbase over there when he called weasel123 on his BS:

why dont you take your wimpy ass back across the street and kiss each others asses I can post here and if you dont like it dont cum into this thread you were told to stay the fuck out anyway but here you sre creeping for our plays because all of you over there suck at picking winners

Cut from the same lying, disingenuous cloth as Loser10. Dishes it out over there, gets challenged, runs for the cover, cries to the mods. What is hilarious is one of his own ratted him out over here about the time I and another long time poster here figured out who the instigating weasel the truckdriver was.

Just a FYI post for when the weasel truckdriver returns with his agenda

Personally, I am done with it unless he wants to continue to make this personal as he did from his 1st post here. Will defend myself, other members here, and the Mall from this type of BS.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE LOSER..ANYBODY DAT FOLLOWS DIS DEGENERATE DESERVESTO LOSE DARE ASS OFF!!

4-23-1
This quote is from back in June when Weasel123and Loser10 were crying on each others shoulders because they couldnt hit waterif the fell out of a phuckin boat in baseball play LMFAO!

Tokens
WARE IS "DA MUNCKIN SECOND BASE" NAH!!! DA FACTS GOT ALL OF Y'ALL HIDING LIKE RATS IN A GUTTER!!!!:hahahahah I TOLD Y'ALL I HAD RECOURCES TO FIND OUT EVERYTHIN AND ANYTHING I WANTED.. LIKE WHO DA TALLYMAN IS. BUT I WILL WORK WITH HIM AND NOT CAUSE PROBLEMS IF HE DOES HIS JOB IN A FAIR HONEST WAY!!!

I USED TO TELL Y'ALL DIS A CAPPERSMALL!!

IF I TELL YOU TOMMOROW IS EASTER "START DYING DA PHUCKIN EGGS"!!!!:youmad::pointer:

Tokens
whatever is whatever all I know is that whatever I have posted , even in the rubber room, has been the truth nothing more . who really cares about your book of secrets or who cares about your spies or that you know who so and so is at another forum or whatever,, seriously is that a big deal ? No one hides from you.. why in the world would they ? as I have said before, as have others, calling people names is sort of what you are about and after seeing your pictures,.. nope I am not going there.. adios

Tokens
PICTUREA..YOU WERE STANDING ON A STOOK TO LOOK 5'7".. BUT WE ALL KNOW.. YOU ARE 4'11"" HERECULES:hahahahahYOUR PADNA JUST FINISHED EATING DAT COMBO A "TANGERINE AND A LOUISIANAA SATSUMA AND A TANGERINE..... WE CALL DAT A SA" TANG"ARINE]whatever is whatever all I know is that whatever I have posted , even in the rubber room, has been the truth nothing more . who really cares about your book of secrets or who cares about your spies or that you know who so and so is at another forum or whatever,, seriously is that a big deal ? No one hides from you.. why in the world would they ? as I have said before, as have others, calling people names is sort of what you are about and after seeing your pictures,.. nope I am not going there.. adios[/QUOTE]

Tokens
atta boy .. way to not disappoint.. you are right on schedule.. I just wish you would try to show me where I was not telling the truth unlike yourself speaking of the truth, I should probably start the " NON POSTED WINNERS THREAD " . It was quite popular on another forum and of course it was born and started with one person in mind.. anyone care to take a guess ??? Ha. Once again the truth . Anyway, it was an ongoing thread and I am sure the peeps here will soon find out why. Good stuff . Will see

Tokens
Some sad Mothers with way to much time on their hands is what i take from this thread...sorry to have read it

Tokens
IOWA FOOL FADE L:10 WITH YOUR PADNA AND YOUR MASSA!! RPM (MY 3 SONS)..... 4-11 (-41-50 UNITS) AGINST L:10 1ST WEEK.. BUSTED YET.. PLUS RPM 4-26 RUN IN MLB 4 DAYS +4-11 HERE====(8-37 ):youmad: MAN O MAN FAIDING L:10 ,, YOU BELONG IN A RUBBER ROOM BUT WITH A STRAIGHT JACKET AND FREEZER TAPE AROUND DA HEAD AND MOUTH 5O TIMES...:hahahahah

TOTAL SCUMBAG FADERS,FOLLOWERS AND LOOKIN FOR NUTTIN BUT FREEBIES..JOKERS!!!

[ UUOTE=Playfair;10151212]whatever is whatever all I know is that whatever I have posted , even in the rubber room, has been the truth nothing more . who really cares about your book of secrets or who cares about your spies or that you know who so and so is at another forum or whatever,, seriously is that a big deal ? No one hides from you.. why in the world would they ? as I have said before, as have others, calling people names is sort of what you are about and after seeing your pictures,.. nope I am not going there.. adios[/QUOTE]

Tokens
WE DO DAT IN SOUTH LOUISIANA .REMEMER WE ARE STUPID COON ASSES!!!:hahahahahNEVER WILL CHANGE DAT SHIT!!

DA GENIUS MASSA AT DAT OTHER SITE..5 DAYS (4 BASEBALL AN FADING L:10 LAST WEEK IN CFB@@

====(8-37 )..NO TELLING HOW MANY UNITS DOWN ..OH ANDY "RPM" WHAT I GONNA DO!!!!
NO BANKROLL LEFT WIRH DA "MUNCKIN FROM IOWA AND BSUCOUGAR 56-55 IN CFB LAST YEAR ANOTHER NOSTRADAMUS!!:youmad:

:hahahahah[
QUOTE=CowboyT;10167632]Never seen so many fonts.[/QUOTE]

Tokens
L:10 BEEN SAYING IT FOR 4 YEARS,, NOBODY PHUCKS WITH L:10 AND "DA CRACKEN" FORGETABOUTIT!!

[
QUOTE=LORCET10;10168502]WE DO DAT IN SOUTH LOUISIANA .REMEMER WE ARE STUPID COON ASSES!!!:hahahahahNEVER WILL CHANGE DAT SHIT!!

DA GENIUS MASSA AT DAT OTHER SITE..5 DAYS (4 BASEBALL AN FADING L:10 LAST WEEK IN CFB@@

====(8-37 )..NO TELLING HOW MANY UNITS DOWN ..OH ANDY "RPM" WHAT I GONNA DO!!!!
NO BANKROLL LEFT WIRH DA "MUNCKIN FROM IOWA AND BSUCOUGAR 56-55 IN CFB LAST YEAR ANOTHER NOSTRADAMUS!!:youmad:

:hahahahah[
QUOTE=CowboyT;10167632]Never seen so many fonts.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Tokens
entertainment at its best we really should pay this guy oh ya .. he tried that already comedy for sure..there is a reason people laugh at him

Tokens
did I see that we are starting to see the infamous '' unposted " or ' personal plays ?? those never lose

Tokens
i don't get what the obsession is with posters and the font/font size changes
i judge ppl automatically in my head, and the first thing that comes to mind is "idiot"

Tokens
guess I should be honored being that I am the ' last name standing ' on his infamous ignore list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocash117
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com