Important Virus Update

Search
Tokens
NAVY SEALS RAID GATES' NORTHWEST WYOMING RANCH?

Monday morning.

Gates' security personnel open fired.

Seals took out 8 of them but lost one of their own.

Proceeded to find entrance to underground tunnel complex.

No children found but evidence of "activities" everywhere.

GATES ARRESTED.

MARINES.

CHILD TRAFFICKING, COVID FRAUD, VAX FRAUD AND OTHER HIGH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

HE WAS, IN EFFECT, A FUGITIVE FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS SINCE THE WYOMING RAID.

GITMO.

Shush()*

GATES TRIBUNAL STARTS AUGUST 23RD.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
Im blown away by the sheer stupidity of it all.
It's a dumpster fire of epic proportions.
Ya know what gonna come out of it? ... NADA....Nothing....zilch ... Zero....

Welcome to the party.

You are not very smart.

Perhaps you should seek out other members like savage1, wilbur, habsburger and mapana.

They are delusional like you.

Have a nice day!

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
48911f7415939650.jpg

Some of us know exactly what's coming.

AND NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

popcorn-eatinggif

Once again the now DESPERATE Town Crier of Bullshit spews forth the same overused vague attention seeking prediction, and once again for the

zillionth consecutive time it will fail!!

ps Hey fpp/sbd- where /what is the "mind blowing" thing that Smell Lindelli is allegedly is supposed to say today that will "cinch" the "proof"

that the Election was fraudulent?

Let us know when day ends at 12"00 AM Friday if you need more time.

Hopefully for your sake it will turn out to be just as "accurate" as you prediction that July 4th would be "a day to be remembered for centuries!" lol

Tokens
Welcome to the party.

You are not very smart.

Perhaps you should seek out other members like savage1, wilbur, habsburger and mapana.

They are delusional like you.

Have a nice day!

popcorn-eatinggif

I'm very smart and I'm not delusional
Now I admit I don't have the free time to have 8,100 (mostly nonsensical) post on the forum, but that because I have a big boy job and responsibilities

So, lets get into it.

what exactly did the pillow crack guy uncover? What am i supposed to be so fascinated by?

Tokens
GATES TRIBUNAL STARTS AUGUST 23RD.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

popcorn-eatinggif

I am curious-after Gates is "executed" at GITMO, is he also going to have multiple "body doubles" like the others who were "executed" so that when he is seen

and heard in public, you can rationalize his presence away??? lol

Tokens
HUGE BREAKING: The New York Supreme Court has sided with Project Veritas. Project Veritas will be permitted to depose The New York Times.

And for the first time in history, you’ll be right there with us to witness it.

As you know, we sued the Times for claiming our Minnesota ballot harvesting video was “deceptive.” The New York Times attempted to dismiss the case and we won a historic victory when the New York Supreme Court denied the motion, ruling that the terms “deceptive” and “disinformation” apply to the New York Times’ reporters’ actions and claims. The Times appealed and then asked the Court to issue a stay that would effectively prohibit us from depositing the Times until the appeal is resolved - a process that could last up to three years.

The Court today issued a mic drop of an opinion: “Here, having failed to convince the Court that [Project Veritas’] case should be dismissed, [The New York Times] also failed to demonstrate the extraordinary justification required for the imposition of the drastic remedy of a stay pending appeal.” The Court noted that “despite the fact that [the New York Times has] been permitted to file anti-SLAPP motions to dismiss for decades, the [New York Times] here failed to cite any cases in which an unsuccessful moving was granted a stay pending appeal[.]”

Ladies and gentlemen: Let the depositions begin. Stay tuned. We’re about to drop the first New York Times deposition any day.

w-thumbs!^

Tokens
HUGE BREAKING: The New York Supreme Court has sided with Project Veritas. Project Veritas will be permitted to depose The New York Times.

And for the first time in history, you’ll be right there with us to witness it.

As you know, we sued the Times for claiming our Minnesota ballot harvesting video was “deceptive.” The New York Times attempted to dismiss the case and we won a historic victory when the New York Supreme Court denied the motion, ruling that the terms “deceptive” and “disinformation” apply to the New York Times’ reporters’ actions and claims. The Times appealed and then asked the Court to issue a stay that would effectively prohibit us from depositing the Times until the appeal is resolved - a process that could last up to three years.

The Court today issued a mic drop of an opinion: “Here, having failed to convince the Court that [Project Veritas’] case should be dismissed, [The New York Times] also failed to demonstrate the extraordinary justification required for the imposition of the drastic remedy of a stay pending appeal.” The Court noted that “despite the fact that [the New York Times has] been permitted to file anti-SLAPP motions to dismiss for decades, the [New York Times] here failed to cite any cases in which an unsuccessful moving was granted a stay pending appeal[.]”

Ladies and gentlemen: Let the depositions begin. Stay tuned. We’re about to drop the first New York Times deposition any day.

w-thumbs!^

I googled this....
The only 2 outlets reporting this were ...Facebook and the gateway pundit .... i guess time will tell (no pun intended)

Tokens
I googled this....
The only 2 outlets reporting this were ...Facebook and the gateway pundit .... i guess time will tell (no pun intended)

I have already exposed more than1/2 a dozen of fpp/sbd's sources as being far right wing fraudulent, liars not to be lived and with low credibility

Some of the quick names which come to mind are Real Raw News, Disclose TV, Before its News, Breaking News 911 and Rumble.

Let see what they have to say about Project Veritas. lol

Project Veritas - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Tokens
I'm very smart and I'm not delusional
Now I admit I don't have the free time to have 8,100 (mostly nonsensical) post on the forum, but that because I have a big boy job and responsibilities

So, lets get into it.

what exactly did the pillow crack guy uncover? What am i supposed to be so fascinated by?

You are a slave, but you call it a "big boy job".

I don't work because I retired before the age of 40.

So while you're spending your days bowing down to the clock, your slave master, I'm enjoying my life with no regard to time.

I don't hang out here.

I only pop in to post and I'm gone.

But check out savage1.

He hangs out here clicking refresh all day every day just waiting for me to post so he can reply.

Not only a waste of time and space but a complete waste of his life too.

I seriously question if you even watched the symposium.

If you did you wouldn't be asking "what did pillow crack guy uncover", a really dumb question.

It's ironic that a slave is mocking a "pillow guy" who is worth over $300 million.

He may be a recovering addict but he was always a very smart guy.

He took college calculus in 8th GRADE.

Humor us, when did you take college calculus?

He came from a broken home and suffered major trauma as a child.

Escapism is a very common thing for those who experience major childhood trauma.

Perhaps, you were silver spoon fed and can't relate?

If so, great for you.

And, if so, it doesn't make you a better person.

But Lindell should be an inspiration to all.

He found the strength and courage to lift himself up and out.

Not many addicts can.

Not only did he rise up he has committed the rest of his life to serving God and the greater good of humanity.

Who do you serve besides your slave master, "internet tough guy"?

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
I googled this....

Perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with this thread.

It won't take you long to understand that lots of information posted here is long before it finds its way to MSM or other news outlets.

Some of us just know.

Tokens
Perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with this thread.

It won't take you long to understand that lots of information posted here is long before it finds its way to MSM or other news outlets.

Some of us just know.

Yes I definitely agree that you should familiarize yourself with this thread, and you will find out how I and the others have documented such things as his 99.9%

FAILED predictions, his laughable statements that THOUSANDS of " "evil members" of the ds have been rounded up, shipped off to GITMO, tried for

treason and then executed, that Trump won the Election in "the biggest landslide in history," won ALL FIFTY STATES and got over 90% of the Popular Vote,

that Biden is a fake POTUS and has six body doubles who cover for him in public,, etc.

Those are just for starters.

In addition since he is a vowed QAnon, he believes that "evil" and high noted democrats run worldwide child trafficking, eat babies and drink their

blood. lol

Tokens

"I don't work because I retired before the age of 40."

How could you retire when you never had a job because no one would hire you.

If I am wrong, kindly tell us what kind of work you did with documentation!!

"So while you're spending your days bowing down to the clock, your slave master, I'm enjoying my life with no regard to time."

"I don't hang out here."

The FACT is that you do a lot more than just popping in here.

You are here 24/7/365, and we have exposed for you for the LIAR, FAILURE AND CON ARTIST YOU ARE!!

"I only pop in to post and I'm gone."

See above for my response to this.

"But check out savage1."

"He hangs out here clicking refresh all day every day just waiting for me to post so he can reply."

This is true and I am simply doing my divine mission from GOD until ordered not to to expose this crazed lunatic whose mind has been

take over by Satan, and whose goal along with other QAnons is to destroy this country!!

"Not only a waste of time and space but a complete waste of his life too."

Tell that to God and your "God," SATAN, doesn't count!!

"I seriously question if you even watched the symposium.

If you did you wouldn't be asking "what did pillow crack guy uncover", a really dumb question.

It's ironic that a slave is mocking a "pillow guy" who is worth over $300 million.

Humor us, when did you take college calculus?"

That proves ZERO, ZILCH, NADA about his claim that the Election results were fraudulent!!

"He came from a broken home and suffered major trauma as a child.

Escapism is a very common thing for those who experience major childhood trauma.

Perhaps, you were silver spoon fed and can't relate?"

I addressed this above.

If so, great for you.

As fpp/sbd's "deity" would say, using one of his quotes, "I don't think so!!"

"He found the strength and courage to lift himself up and out.

Not many addicts can.

Not only did he rise up he has committed the rest of his life to serving God and the greater good of humanity."

Lying and not being able to back up what he says about the alleged fraudulent results of the Election is not what most people consider serving

God!!

Tokens
THE COLORADO SECRETARY OF STATE IS NERVOUS AS F***

She looks like she is either going to cry, throw up or pass out.

[WATCH]

TREASON

SHE KNOWS SHE'S HEADING TO GITMO.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
THE COLORADO SECRETARY OF STATE IS NERVOUS AS F***

She looks like she is either going to cry, throw up or pass out.

[WATCH]

TREASON

SHE KNOWS SHE'S HEADING TO GITMO.

popcorn-eatinggif

If there are already "thousands" of folks like her already at GITMO and who are about to be tried for treason and then executed,

this lady may have to tale a number like one does in the supermarket deli to wait her turn before being there.

Conversely there will be ZERO waiting time for YOU and demonic folks like YOU when you pass, as Satan will welcome you open arms when you

enter the Eternal Flames of Damnation.

Be sure to bring along a portable air conditioner as things down there can get "pretty hot!" lol

Nirvana Shill
Tokens

So while you're spending your days bowing down to the clock, your slave master, I'm enjoying my life with no regard to time.

I don't hang out here.

But check out savage1.

He hangs out here clicking refresh all day every day just waiting for me to post so he can reply.

If so, great for you.

Not many addicts can.

Not only did he rise up he has committed the rest of his life to serving God and the greater good of humanity.

popcorn-eatinggif
I would just move on after a beatdown like this....:missingte

Tokens
From post 14819 as stated by fpp/sbd earlier today:

"BIDEN IS IN CUSTODY"

As stated yesterday, Lindell has a HUGE BOMB to drop today!

"What if" it was "Biden is in custody"?"

The day isn't over quite yet but 1) lets see documentation that Biden is in custody and 2) tell us what the

HUGE BOMB is, and taking an enormous shit doesn't count!!!! lol

YOU may not believe in accountability, but I and the others who have dominated your thread and exposed you for what you are, DO believe in it and

will continue to point out YOUR LACK OF IT and hold you accountable each time you are guilty of it!!

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 689px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1425921403908509700&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13560270%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=1bbf510c8ac70dcd57dd536e050f90876c9639db&theme=light&widgetsVersion=1890d59c%3A1627936082797&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1425921403908509700" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
"United We Stand"

The Power is with The People.

GOD BLESS THESE REPRESENTATIVES FOR BEING BRAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE A STAND FOR THE PEOPLE.

w-thumbs!^<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.f88235f49a156f8b4cab34c7bc1a0acc.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 689px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1425921403908509700&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13560270%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=1bbf510c8ac70dcd57dd536e050f90876c9639db&theme=light&widgetsVersion=1890d59c%3A1627936082797&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1425921403908509700" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
"United We Stand"

The Power is with The People.

GOD BLESS THESE REPRESENTATIVES FOR BEING BRAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE A STAND FOR THE PEOPLE.

w-thumbs!^<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.f88235f49a156f8b4cab34c7bc1a0acc.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The "WE" you refers to is a figment/projection as you have no verifiable numbers to know how many people are represented.

The "power is with the people" means that they choose who they want to run the country in a given Presidential Election by

VOTING.

In 2020 they chose BIDEN, meaning that he will remain as POTUS until at least Inauguration Day 2025!!<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.f88235f49a156f8b4cab34c7bc1a0acc.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Tokens
TO ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY WATCHED THE 3 DAYS OF LINDELL'S SYMPOSIUM....

If you actually watched and still believe election fraud isn't real, is just a "conspiracy", or that Sleepy Joe is the President you are not only delusional YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

It's that simple.

For those who didn't watch it, DON'T CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN OR PATRIOT UNTIL YOU DO.

Lindell is looping a replay through the weekend.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens

I don't hang out here.

But check out savage1.

If so, great for you.

Not many addicts can.

popcorn-eatinggif

EVERYTHING you have posted is verifiably wrong.

You don't have a job, so much is clear from you hanging out here all hours of the day for over a year and a half. Whenever I pop in you have just posted something stupid, 24/7.

Everything you say about Savage applies to yourself, the proof is in the last 600 pages.

There's no way you are wealthy.

Lindell is a delusional psych patient who possibly has permanent brain damage from his heavy crack addiction, at least he has that going for him, unlike you.

He has never, and will never prove anything related to voter fraud.

Only sad morons like RED think you delivered a beatdown here. :):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deafmadden
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com