Important Virus Update

Search

Tokens
THE MILITARY IS 100% ON CONTROL - "DEVOLUTION" & WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT

As stated and maintained throughout, the 2020 election was the biggest sting in history.

President Trump and the Military always knew it the "steal" was coming.

They set up the sting and caught them all.

Knowing the fraud happened and is real, then why did President Trump choose to exit the White House on January 20th? [he never conceded]

1. He knew the Insurrection Act and Devolution would put the Military in charge and dramatically limit the power by the Biden Administration until election fraud was proven. [Law & Order]

2. Item #1 also gave an opportunity to show the world what the Biden Administration is really about. [sometimes you must show them]

3. It gave them an opportunity to methodically release information to show the fraud, corruption and crimes against humanity.

4. They were still neutralizing the more than 100,000 Chinese "students" in our Universities who are actually Chinese "assets" [military].

5. Late intell was received just before the 20th of "weapons of mass destruction" [nuclear] being unaccounted for. [Evergreen ship in Suez]

6. Put countermeasures in place to protect Americans from any retaliation.

They knew they could let this play out because they could reverse any damage caused by the Biden Administration.

They also knew Biden had no power over the Military.

And in the meantime, Trump and his new cabinet members were working closely with the Military and preparing for the "return".

The only Military who actually knows of the devolution plan and what's really going on are the highest ranking members working closely with Trump.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd21c7932-00b5-438d-b359-eb32dda8ba01_678x413.jpeg

Ezra Cohen Watnick is the highest ranking civilian for Special Ops and Intelligence and is overseeing the majority of day-today ops.

He is also the Chairman of the Board for declassifying information.

These roles are closely connected and not a coincidence.

He is the master-mind behind the scenes.

SO WHAT TO EXPECT?

1. Mike Lindell's symposium on August 10th, 11th, 12th will show the evidence of the massive fraud and foreign interference.

2. Arizona will report official results almost immediately after and further solidify the massive fraud from a legal audit perspective. [non-partisan and by The People and for The People]

3. The Military will then take control.

4. The Military will present to the public hard-core proof of many things including:

> covid as a bio-weapon
> "act of war" by China.
> all compromised elected officials and their ties. [Dems & RINOs]
> Obama's Spygate and "fast & furious".

And don't forget the Durham Report is now expected during this time too. [he was quietly waiting patiently]

And it was already announced to expect many arrests.

Again, you have been watching a controlled narrative by the Military as stated and maintained.

And it all starts with Arizona as also stated from the onset.

We will not need any other audits to happen for the Military to step in.

We just need this one and that's what we have been waiting for.

President Trump and his new cabinet members have been secretly meeting daily in Bedminster, NJ.

Surely, you didn't think he was there just "golfing" every day, did you?

He has been working 24/7 alongside the Military preparing for his "return".

His return is imminent.

The ending of this movie won't be for everyone.

For libtards, it will be their worst nightmare.

But NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

Please pray for the continued safety of President Trump, our greta Military and all of those who gave up everything to fight this battle with them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA & GOD BLESS US ALL.
"

Unfortunately fpp/sbd doesn't realize that the volume of repeated lies bullshit, and more predictions contained in the post to which I am referring we have

heard a zillion times before doesn't increase the probabilities that any or all of what he predicts will come true, but in fact simply shows how desperate he is at

this point and makes him look even more of a crackpot than he already is.

I have marked this post and will bring it forward after the Maricopa Results are released.

It goes without saying that when and not if he tries to move he goal posts again and says as he does here the usual line of bullshit that "nothing can stop

what is coming," he will be reminded of it each day along with his prediction in the same way as his INFAMOUS AND FAILED PREDICTION FOR JULY 4TH

REGARDING TRUMP'S RETURN AND THAT IT WILL BE A DAY TO BE REMEMBERED FOR CENTURIES!!

Finally since fpp/sbd used the term "Trump's Return" I will ask him/post once again as I do every day to clearly and specifically define what he means:

"Speaking about "dodging questions," how about it as applies to YOU.

I have posted this question three or four times already and still you refuse to respond to it.

Perhaps your definition of "dodging the question" as it applies to YOU is different from mine!!

Before I forget here is my daily reminder to you, fpp/sbd:

"Once again:

Since fpp/sbd is still skirting/avoiding the issue/definition of what he means by Trump's "Return" and that it will be soon,

I am openly going to challenge him in front of everyone reading this forum whether Trump's Return means he is going to be reinstated as POTUS and if so, when.

Also, if the word "Return" does not mean above and means something else, then kindly state PRECISELY AND EXACTLY what the term means as it regards

Trump and when we will see this return.

If fpp/sbd ignores and refuses to answer these relevant questions and/or pretend that he didn't read them, rest be assured that this post will

be repeated multiple times to remind him and more importantly those who read it of the fact that he has not answered what I have asked!!!

The fact is that despite my repeated calls and that of wilbur to address this question, he still has not.

This is along the same lines as my 26-1 odds I offered to him regarding a self ban along with a $1000 bonus regarding whether Trump will be reinstated

this year as he keep proclaiming(assuming of course he he is equating the term "return" the term reinstatement, and he has refused to even publicly

even acknowledge my challenge let alone accept or refuse it.

To anyone with just a modicum of normal intelligence, this says a LOT about fpp/sbd, how much confidence/conviction he REALLY has in what he preaches

and most of all what a total untrustworthy lowlife he is as a human being and his overall modus operandi.

Couple that with his 100% lack of accountability in this thread for anything he predicted as well as obvious lies(GITMO) which didn't come true(99.9%)

and hopefully you get the picture here!!"

Tokens
A MUST WATCH - BIDEN OR HIS DOJ CANNOT MANDATE VACCINATIONS

They use headlines and codes as propaganda and to confuse you.

DO NOT take the bait!

popcorn-eatinggif

If you don't like what Biden and the DOJ CAN AND WILL DO, go move somewhere else and hopefully you will like it better wherever you go!!

Tokens
MASSIVE PROTEST IN FRANCE

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 777px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1421530931358208000&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13552471%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=b77c7373c3f3b76c3b76f558c8558a733c8e82cf&theme=light&widgetsVersion=e9dfb5f%3A1627539779275&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1421530931358208000" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
They continue to wake up.

popcorn-eatinggif<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It is actually YOU who needs to wake the fuck up and realize that as much as you fantasize and lie, Biden/Harris rule and to use words, "There is nothing you can

do to stop this legally."

If you and your followers try something ILLEGAL, they should make contingency plans for their families as they will either end up in prison or hopefully DEAD!!

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Tokens
REMEMBER THIS TODAY....

I live in savage1's head.

This thread dominates his every waking moment and thought.

As he wastes another day of his precious life trolling this thread with his delusional gibberish and nonsense just remember this....

HE'S IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE NARRATIVE.

HE IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, MISLED BY SATAN ITSELF.

And his worst nightmare is about to come true!

He and his libtard friends are going to hate how this movie ends.

They will get angrier and more aggressive every day leading up to August 10th!

And then they will officially self-destruct right before our eyes.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
3b110111bd08a20f.jpg

Remember when getting vaxed was the "Patriotic thing to do"?

Remember when getting vaxed was going to end the fake pandemic?

How fast this all changed, huh?

Now the vaxed are the "Super Spreaders" and responsible for almost every new case.

Pretty sure it was the op of this thread that tried to warn everyone about this.

Hopefully some here heeded the warnings.

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
REMEMBER THIS TODAY....

"I live in savage1's head."

Actually it is me that lives in your head and who along with the others, literally destroy you and our lies EACH AND EVERY DAY!

"This thread dominates his every waking moment and thought."

Hmm-who is it that goes on a posting rampage each and every day to start the day?

Hint-it isn't me!

"As he wastes another day of his precious life trolling this thread with his delusional gibberish and nonsense just remember this...".

The 100% truth is that the delusional gibberish and nonsense he refers to are factual and documented statements about his HIS FAILED PREDICTIONS,

DOUBLE BODIES AND TONS OF UTTER WILD CRAP CLAIMED BY HIM WHICH ARE INDICATIVE OF A TROLL AND MADMAN!!

"HE'S IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE NARRATIVE."

In reality I and the others have exposed his narrative, actually a CHANGING narratives, as it is "updated" just about every day in an attempt to

sweep the old one under the rug when what he predicted didn't come true.

If he doesn't give the narrative on a given say, well as we all know, he simply moves what are now broken down goalposts so as to try to claim that whatever

he predicted and FAILED will still come true but at a later date.

"HE IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, MISLED BY SATAN ITSELF."

My wife and pray to the REAL GOD every day, unlike you whose soul has been infiltrated and taken over by SATAN HIMSELF as evidenced by many

things in addition to your HATEFUL and FAILED predictions and projections, such as racism and anti-Semitism!

"And his worst nightmare is about to come true!"

Another vague prediction with no specifics which defines fpp/sbd.

Am I going to be arrested and shipped of to GITMO and executed like the "thousands of others," or perhaps something else because I am not deemed

to be deemed to be important enough? lol

Could you please give me at least a hint as to what this nightmare is going to be as it applies to me so that my family and I can take at least

one vacation before this "nightmare" occurs. lol

"He and his libtard friends are going to hate how this movie ends."

The movie was supposed to end 16 months ago-what happened?

And also can you give us a "spoiler" as to what is going to happen?

I promise I won't tell anyone!! lol

"They will get angrier and more aggressive every day leading up to August 10th!"

Ads we saw today, it will not be US who will get angrier and more aggressive but rather YOU who will unleash exponentially more and more

posts out of desperation such as we saw today in post 14155.

I strongly suggest that since the Maricopa Audit is part of all this, that everyone especially fpp/sbd read the contents of this link because it is says so much

with a strong sense of realism!

Why the Arizona Election-Audit Circus Just Won’t End (msn.com)

"And then they will officially self-destruct right before our eyes."

Are we simply going to magically "disappear" as your "deity" Trump predicted would happen with Covid when it was in its early stages?? lol

We will not have any reason to self-destruct as Biden/Harris will continue to be in charge until at least January 2025.

On the other hand, you will OFFICIALLY try to spin some kind of positive out of it no matter what, and then of course make some new predictions and

move or more likely purchase some new goal posts because the current ones are so worn and overused that they will crumple if they are moved again!! lol

Tokens
3b110111bd08a20f.jpg

Remember when getting vaxed was the "Patriotic thing to do"?

Remember when getting vaxed was going to end the fake pandemic?

How fast this all changed, huh?

Now the vaxed are the "Super Spreaders" and responsible for almost every new case.

Pretty sure it was the op of this thread that tried to warn everyone about this.

Hopefully some here heeded the warnings.

popcorn-eatinggif

The FACT AND BOTTOM LINE is that over half of the country has received at least one shot and the same for over FOUR BILLION

worldwide with VERY few deaths and after effects despite fpp/sbd's lies and attempts to try to scare you with the bullshit to which I am responding!!

Thus his nonsense of about his being the op and trying to warn everyone, etc., is illogical and a non sequitur since the premise is a lie to begin with!!

But of course we are supposed to believe instead his "widely trusted," "highly respected" and "well known" source "Inside Paper!" lol

Tokens
Before I forget:

Since almost a month has passed since July 4th, I am going to ask fpp/sbd to comment now in retrospect about his quote that July 4th would

be a "day to be remembered for centuries."

Since you never told us why(what) previous to July 4th it would be remembered for "centuries to come," perhaps you can do so now since some

time has passed with some documented evidence to prove it.

If you ignore this posts and similar ones since July 4th and don't answer the question, as you have not done, it will just be more proof(not that any more

is needed) that you suffer from delusions off of the scale, are a very psychologically disturbed individual who both craves and needs attention

to get through each day and obviously a PATHOLOLOGICAL LIAR OF THE HIGHEST ORDER WITH ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY!!

Tokens
One more before lunch:

The REAL meanings of the term, "Trump's Return," the one which fpp/sbd doesn't want to talk about is Trump's TAX RETURN and what will be revealed, as

well as Trump's RETURN to face the legal system and courts in regards to the former!!!

Tokens
24a3250538613484.jpg

popcorn-eatinggif

Of course-because Enema Emerald says so.

I and many millions if not billions have no remorse because of strong sense of security we now have by getting the Vaccine, and even more so

because the potentially and even more contagious and deadly Delta variant!!

RX Member
Tokens
Mike LindHELL picks up his marbles and goes home-poor baby!!

Mike Lindell pulls MyPillow ads from Fox News (yahoo.com)

[FONT=&quot]The ad pull could hit Fox News where it hurts, as MyPillow shells out a lot of cash for ads on the network. The company spent nearly $50 million on Fox programming in 2020 and has spent $19 million already this year for ad time on the network, according to Lindell.

Ouch lightweight ! [/FONT]

Tokens
NAVY SEALS RAID GATES' NORTHWEST WYOMING RANCH?

Monday morning.

Gates' security personnel open fired.

Seals took out 8 of them but lost one of their own.

Proceeded to find entrance to underground tunnel complex.

No children found but evidence of "activities" everywhere.

Shush()*

GATES ARRESTED.

MARINES.

CHILD TRAFFICKING, COVID FRAUD, VAX FRAUD AND OTHER HIGH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

HE WAS, IN EFFECT, A FUGITIVE FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS SINCE THE WYOMING RAID.

GITMO.

Shush()*

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 480px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1420575374744985605&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13550248%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=409b583dfee8c4102bab907703bbfe0f55c4076b&theme=light&widgetsVersion=82e1070%3A1619632193066&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1420575374744985605" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>"Women for Trump"

popcorn-eatinggif<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.06c6ee58c3810956b7509218508c7b56.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.06c6ee58c3810956b7509218508c7b56.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

PRESIDENT TRUMP: "YOU'RE GONNA BE VERY HAPPY" IN RESPONSE TO "WE NEED YOU BACK"

And he gave us the "Q".

Libtards worst nightmare is about to happen.

popcorn-eatinggif
<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tokens
GATES ARRESTED.

MARINES.

CHILD TRAFFICKING, COVID FRAUD, VAX FRAUD AND OTHER HIGH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

GITMO.

Shush()*

Another COPIED post both from way back and most importantly just another lie out of the fpps/sbd's playbook to try to get some attention.

The most fitting quote which comes to mind with this post and for all the other troll/attention seeking headline posts as it applies to fpp/sbd is

"Mommy, mommy-come over here and look what I can do!"

Tokens
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "YOU'RE GONNA BE VERY HAPPY" IN RESPONSE TO "WE NEED YOU BACK"

And he gave us the "Q".

Libtards worst nightmare is about to happen.

popcorn-eatinggif
<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.0504c5db6e58d499a7ba93c246a8554d.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

"Extra, Extra-read all about it!!

Libtards worst (UNDEFINED) nightmare is about to happen.

Read what world "acclaimed psychic guru" fpp/sbd has to say!!" lol

Tokens
GATES ARRESTED.

MARINES.

GITMO.

Shush()*

Since fpp/sbd as usual didn't provide the source of the latest scuttlebutt about Bill Gates, it is the "highly respected" and "trusted" "Real Raw News."

Here is the ENTIRE story and link and NOT simply that which fpp/sbd chooses to state.

Military Arrests Bill Gates - Real Raw News

Now if you will excuse me for a few minutes, I have to taken a shower to try to rid myself and body of the total bullshit which has emanated

from "Real Raw News"/fpp/sbd regarding Bill Gates.

Tokens
Since fpp/sbd as usual didn't provide the source of the latest scuttlebutt about Bill Gates, it is the "highly respected" and "trusted" "Real Raw News."

Here is the ENTIRE story and link and NOT simply that which fpp/sbd chooses to state.

Military Arrests Bill Gates - Real Raw News

Now if you will excuse me for a few minutes, I have to taken a shower to try to rid myself and body of the total bullshit which has emanated

from "Real Raw News"/fpp/sbd regarding Bill Gates.

If you are not familiar with "Real Raw News," and/or want to know more about them, here you go:

realrawnews.com Reviews {Jan 2021** News Site-Is It Fake! (dodbuzz.com)

Tokens
THE MILITARY IS 100% ON CONTROL - "DEVOLUTION" & WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT

As stated and maintained throughout, the 2020 election was the biggest sting in history.

President Trump and the Military always knew it the "steal" was coming.

They set up the sting and caught them all.

Knowing the fraud happened and is real, then why did President Trump choose to exit the White House on January 20th? [he never conceded]

1. He knew the Insurrection Act and Devolution would put the Military in charge and dramatically limit the power by the Biden Administration until election fraud was proven. [Law & Order]

2. Item #1 also gave an opportunity to show the world what the Biden Administration is really about. [sometimes you must show them]

3. It gave them an opportunity to methodically release information to show the fraud, corruption and crimes against humanity.

4. They were still neutralizing the more than 100,000 Chinese "students" in our Universities who are actually Chinese "assets" [military].

5. Late intell was received just before the 20th of "weapons of mass destruction" [nuclear] being unaccounted for. [Evergreen ship in Suez]

6. Put countermeasures in place to protect Americans from any retaliation.

They knew they could let this play out because they could reverse any damage caused by the Biden Administration.

They also knew Biden had no power over the Military.

And in the meantime, Trump and his new cabinet members were working closely with the Military and preparing for the "return".

The only Military who actually knows of the devolution plan and what's really going on are the highest ranking members working closely with Trump.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd21c7932-00b5-438d-b359-eb32dda8ba01_678x413.jpeg

Ezra Cohen Watnick is the highest ranking civilian for Special Ops and Intelligence and is overseeing the majority of day-today ops.

He is also the Chairman of the Board for declassifying information.

These roles are closely connected and not a coincidence.

He is the master-mind behind the scenes.

SO WHAT TO EXPECT?

1. Mike Lindell's symposium on August 10th, 11th, 12th will show the evidence of the massive fraud and foreign interference.

2. Arizona will report official results almost immediately after and further solidify the massive fraud from a legal audit perspective. [non-partisan and by The People and for The People]

3. The Military will then take control.

4. The Military will present to the public hard-core proof of many things including:

> covid as a bio-weapon
> "act of war" by China.
> all compromised elected officials and their ties. [Dems & RINOs]
> Obama's Spygate and "fast & furious".

And don't forget the Durham Report is now expected during this time too. [he was quietly waiting patiently]

And it was already announced to expect many arrests.

Again, you have been watching a controlled narrative by the Military as stated and maintained.

And it all starts with Arizona as also stated from the onset.

We will not need any other audits to happen for the Military to step in.

We just need this one and that's what we have been waiting for.

President Trump and his new cabinet members have been secretly meeting daily in Bedminster, NJ.

Surely, you didn't think he was there just "golfing" every day, did you?

He has been working 24/7 alongside the Military preparing for his "return".

His return is imminent.

The ending of this movie won't be for everyone.

For libtards, it will be their worst nightmare.

But NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

Please pray for the continued safety of President Trump, our greta Military and all of those who gave up everything to fight this battle with them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA & GOD BLESS US ALL.

REMEMBER THIS TODAY....

I live in savage1's head.

This thread dominates his every waking moment and thought.

As he wastes another day of his precious life trolling this thread with his delusional gibberish and nonsense just remember this....

HE'S IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE NARRATIVE.

HE IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, MISLED BY SATAN ITSELF.

And his worst nightmare is about to come true!

He and his libtard friends are going to hate how this movie ends.

They will get angrier and more aggressive every day leading up to August 10th!

And then they will officially self-destruct right before our eyes.

popcorn-eatinggif

ALSO REMEMBER......

Over the next 10 days you are going to see things intensify more than ever.

Dems, DS Players, fake news networks, Big tech commies and even the libtards here will be working overtime to censor, spread misinformation and block truth.

They will be very aggressive in pushing their propaganda and narratives.

Libtards here like savage1 and his delusional friends will be desperate to discredit everything posted here from here on out.

Just push the "mute" button.

This isn't going to end well for any of them.

Their worst nightmares are about to come true.

Remember, when you know, YOU KNOW.

w-thumbs!^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcdjbp
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com