Important Virus Update

Search
Tokens
0601b944a395f633.jpeg

Remember when they were trying to pretend like the vaccine worked for the Delta variant too?

SPOILER ALERT: The Covid delta variant will also have a 99%++ survival rate and a cure too.

popcorn-eatinggif

b3b185c081574627.jpeg

But get ready for the next "variant".

It's going to be "really bad".

We might need to wear hazmat suits.

Coming by Labor Day.

:):)

Who's still buying this bullshit?

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
HAPPY-4TH-OF-JULY.jpg

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP, HIS FAMILY, AND ALL THOSE WHO SACRIFICED EVERYTHING TO SAVE OUR NATION.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 455px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3R3ZWV0X2VtYmVkX2NsaWNrYWJpbGl0eV8xMjEwMiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250cm9sIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1411521401639497735&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13532428%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=bca3a9c670f4e5167252d3707797591e3ac72645&theme=light&widgetsVersion=82e1070%3A1619632193066&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1411521401639497735" frameborder="0"></iframe>

<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 225px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-1&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3R3ZWV0X2VtYmVkX2NsaWNrYWJpbGl0eV8xMjEwMiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250cm9sIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1411501193356976132&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13532428%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=bca3a9c670f4e5167252d3707797591e3ac72645&theme=light&widgetsVersion=82e1070%3A1619632193066&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1411501193356976132" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<iframe id="twitter-widget-2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 259px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-2&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3R3ZWV0X2VtYmVkX2NsaWNrYWJpbGl0eV8xMjEwMiI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250cm9sIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1411522010153328641&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com%2Feditpost.php%3Fp%3D13532428%26do%3Deditpost&sessionId=bca3a9c670f4e5167252d3707797591e3ac72645&theme=light&widgetsVersion=82e1070%3A1619632193066&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1411522010153328641" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Drip, Drip, Drip

Like Sonny Borrelli, Wendy Rodgers is also on the Senate Judiciary.

Timing is everything!

popcorn-eatinggif<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.06c6ee58c3810956b7509218508c7b56.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.06c6ee58c3810956b7509218508c7b56.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.06c6ee58c3810956b7509218508c7b56.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.06c6ee58c3810956b7509218508c7b56.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therxforum.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tokens
To the point:

This is July 4th, the date that fpp/sbd promised that Trump would return and be reinstated as POTUS and also the date I pledged a number

of months ago I would return to this thread if Trump had not been reinstated by that date, which is eight months after the Election Day.

All I see today in his thread is about how great last night's rally was and a few statements that Trump's Return is imminent.

The imminent had better be today as today is deadline and also the day fpp/sbd has proclaimed will be a day to be remembered "for centuries to some."

Thus, if Trump has not been been proclaimed POTUS by Monday at 12:00 AM and/or any further explanation by fpp/sbd, at time I will proceed further!!

Tokens
To the point:

This is July 4th, the date that fpp/sbd promised that Trump would return and be reinstated as POTUS and also the date I pledged a number

of months ago I would return to this thread if Trump had not been reinstated by that date, which is eight months after the Election Day.

All I see today in his thread is about how great last night's rally was and a few statements that Trump's Return is imminent.

The imminent had better be today as today is deadline and also the day fpp/sbd has proclaimed will be a day to be remembered "for centuries to some."

Thus, if Trump has not been been proclaimed POTUS by Monday at 12:00 AM and/or any further explanation by fpp/sbd, at time I will proceed further!!

Biden doesn't know what planet he's on and you don't know what thread you're in.

It's easy to understand why you actually believe Biden is President.

Both of you are beyond delusional.

Loser!@#0

Tokens
Biden doesn't know what planet he's on and you don't know what thread you're in.

It's easy to understand why you actually believe Biden is President.

Both of you are beyond delusional.

Loser!@#0

Seriously is that the best you can do?

I have called you out as promised on your prediction issued many times that July 4th will be a day to remember for centuries to come meaning Trump's

being reinstated.

Not only and I but everyone is entitled to an explanation to this if he is not reinstated by end of the day!

We all know that you have many hundreds of FAILED predictions over the last 16 months including many about Trump's alleged return.

The July 4th one if the most defining one, and the clock has run out , pal, (12:00 AM Monday), and as stated, I and hopefully many others will

hammer you until/if/when you show some ACCOUNTABILITY for this day if Trump has not been reinstated by the end of the day!!

Tokens
Seriously is that the best you can do?

I have called you out as promised on your prediction issued many times that July 4th will be a day to remember for centuries to come meaning Trump's

being reinstated.

Not only and I but everyone is entitled to an explanation to this if he is not reinstated by end of the day!

We all know that you have many hundreds of FAILED predictions over the last 16 months including many about Trump's alleged return.

The July 4th one if the most defining one, and the clock has run out , pal, (12:00 AM Monday), and as stated, I and hopefully many others will

hammer you until/if/when you show some ACCOUNTABILITY for this day if Trump has not been reinstated by the end of the day!!

You are wasting your time here.

Nobody cares what you think or have to say.

You are beyond delusional, a perpetual loser.

This has been proven many times!

Tokens
You are wasting your time here.

Nobody cares what you think or have to say.

You are beyond delusional, a perpetual loser.

This has been proven many times!

What you are obviously saying is that you don't want me here any more than you do in the WELL ATTENDED thread I started documenting

and exposing you and your LIES, FAILED PREDICTIONS AND SCHIZOPHRENIA as well as of course your psychological and emotional need for ATTENTION!

That is what you REALLY mean to in your last three lines-no rational and objective person agrees with you, that is a 100% LOCK!!

More importantly, what you just posted is a VERY weak attempt indeed to try to divert attention form the REAL issue today, namely Trump's

being reinstated today as POTUS and a day to be remembered for centuries to come.

But go ahead and continue to try, and see where it gets you especially if Trump has not been reinstated by end of the day and without any further

commentary on this by you in this regard.

You badly misjudged the intelligence out there when you started this thread, pal, not only with me but with the oothers

who have exposed you in this thread!!

Choose your adversaries more carefully next time around!!

Tokens
What you are obviously saying is that you don't want me here any more than you do in the WELL ATTENDED thread I started documenting

and exposing you and your LIES, FAILED PREDICTIONS AND SCHIZOPHRENIA as well as of course your psychological and emotional need for ATTENTION!

That is what you REALLY mean to in your last three lines-no rational and objective person agrees with you, that is a 100% LOCK!!

More importantly, what you just posted is a VERY weak attempt indeed to try to divert attention form the REAL issue today, namely Trump's

being reinstated today as POTUS and a day to be remembered for centuries to come.

But go ahead and continue to try, and see where it gets you especially if Trump has not been reinstated by end of the day and without any further

commentary on this by you in this regard.

You badly misjudged the intelligence out there when you started this thread, pal, not only with me but with the oothers

who have exposed you in this thread!!

Choose your adversaries more carefully next time around!!

You have proven nothing.

And with every post you do nothing but prove how delusional you are.

All you do is post fake news links with clickbait titles that are convenient to your delusional narrative.

The fact that you actually believe election fraud isn't real and that Biden is legal and legitimate President says it all.

Knowing this simple fact, there's nothing more to talk about it.

There are so many people here that just laugh at you daily!

You really need professional help.

Tokens
You have proven nothing.

And with every post you do nothing but prove how delusional you are.

All you do is post fake news links with clickbait titles that are convenient to your delusional narrative.

The fact that you actually believe election fraud isn't real and that Biden is legal and legitimate President says it all.

Knowing this simple fact, there's nothing more to talk about it.

There are so many people here that just laugh at you daily!

You really need professional help.

Again sweeping lies and generalizations on our part, as well as of course your flagrant use of begging the questioning the question, poisoning the

well and on and on and on.

If my my sources are "fake," then are we supposed to assume that all of yours are legitimate such as Real Raw News, Disclose TV, the source

who said that George Floyd never died, that the event was staged, that in any event Derek Chauvin didn't murder Floyd, that aliens

invade our dreams and rape us in our sleep and most importantly that Trump is the POTUS and/or that he will be reinstated at the latest

by today(after a zillion other failed predicted dates of this nature and all of the other related FAILED predictions of alleged thousands of arrests of folks

being sent to GITMO and executed, etc?).

And oh yes are we simply supposed to accept at your word that when see all see this folks who are allegedly dead, they are all body doubles or folks

artificially created to give the appearance that they are alive?

Are we simply supposed to take your word for that? lol

MOST IMPORTANTLY THOUGH IN THE POST TO WHICH I AM RESPONDING TO AND THE OTHERS YOU HAVE MADE TODAY, NOT ONCE HAVE YOU

REFERRED TO TODAY, JULY 4TH, THE DAY OF TRUMP'S ALLEGED RETURN AND REINSTATEMENT AND THE DAY TO BE REMEMBERED FOR CENTURIES

I WILL COINTINUE TO POST THIS AS LONG AS YOU TRY TO HIDE FROM IT WITH NO EXPLANATION!!

Tokens
HAPPY 245TH BIRTHDAY AMERICA

200 + 45

'45'

[video]https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/078/391/549/original/da65fb3df6b85bd7.mp4[/video]

Was Trump reinstated today-yes or no?

If he has been, lets see some documentation of this-if not, then why not??

Tokens
Today is the day We The People collectively told tyranny to go screw. The Declaration of Independence was signed by the most badass Americans ever.

To this day, The Declaration of Independence is one of most historical documents ever written.

Happy Independence Day Patriots!

9c407be10cb09b63.webp

w-thumbs!^

Tokens
Again sweeping lies and generalizations on our part, as well as of course your flagrant use of begging the questioning the question, poisoning the

well and on and on and on.

If my my sources are "fake," then are we supposed to assume that all of yours are legitimate such as Real Raw News, Disclose TV, the source

who said that George Floyd never died, that the event was staged, that in any event Derek Chauvin didn't murder Floyd, that aliens

invade our dreams and rape us in our sleep and most importantly that Trump is the POTUS and/or that he will be reinstated at the latest

by today(after a zillion other failed predicted dates of this nature and all of the other related FAILED predictions of alleged thousands of arrests of folks

being sent to GITMO and executed, etc?).

And oh yes are we simply supposed to accept at your word that when see all see this folks who are allegedly dead, they are all body doubles or folks

artificially created to give the appearance that they are alive?

Are we simply supposed to take your word for that? lol

MOST IMPORTANTLY THOUGH IN THE POST TO WHICH I AM RESPONDING TO AND THE OTHERS YOU HAVE MADE TODAY, NOT ONCE HAVE YOU

REFERRED TO TODAY, JULY 4TH, THE DAY OF TRUMP'S ALLEGED RETURN AND REINSTATEMENT AND THE DAY TO BE REMEMBERED FOR CENTURIES

I WILL COINTINUE TO POST THIS AS LONG AS YOU TRY TO HIDE FROM IT WITH NO EXPLANATION!!

ps I almost forgot-what about fpp/sbd and his sources which predicted that Trump would win the Election in "the biggest landslide in history," and in so doing,

would win ALL FIFTY STATES AND GET UPWARDS OF 90% OF THE POPULAR VOTE????

Tokens
THINGS TO REMEMBER TODAY

TRUMP WON 2020 IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE IN HISTORY.

THE MILITARY HAS BEEN IN CONTROL SINCE JANUARY 20TH.

JOE BIDEN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

ELECTION FRAUD IS REAL.

"WE HAVE IT ALL"

PATRIOTS ARE 100% IN CONTROL.

TRUTH IS GOD.

GOD WON.

AND LIBTARDS LIKE SAVAGE1, WILBUR, HABSBURGER AND OTHERS ARE BRAINWASHED, DELUSIONAL AND JUST PLAIN STUPID.

THESE ARE ALL UNDENIABLE FACTS.

HAPPY 4TH!

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
GOOD VS. EVIL - 'THE FINAL BATTLE'

One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.

One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader being Patriotic? [National Pride or love of Country]

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader 'speak out against' the riots? [violence in the streets]

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?

When was the last time you witnessed a Dem party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?

One side is trying to save America, the other side is trying to destroy it!

The Battle of 'Good vs. Evil'.

'The Final Battle'.

Biblical.

Have Faith in Humanity.

Have Faith in Yourself.

STAND UNITED.

LOVE ALL.

JUDGE NOBODY.

FEAR NOTHING.

GOD WINS.

From August 2020.

Do you see and understand yet?

Take comfort in knowing GOD WON!

popcorn-eatinggif

Tokens
THINGS TO REMEMBER TODAY

TRUMP WON 2020 IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE IN HISTORY.

THE MILITARY HAS BEEN IN CONTROL SINCE JANUARY 20TH.

JOE BIDEN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

ELECTION FRAUD IS REAL.

"WE HAVE IT ALL"

PATRIOTS ARE 100% IN CONTROL.

TRUTH IS GOD.

GOD WON.

AND LIBTARDS LIKE SAVAGE1, WILBUR, HABSBURGER AND OTHERS ARE BRAINWASHED, DELUSIONAL AND JUST PLAIN STUPID.

THESE ARE ALL UNDENIABLE FACTS.

HAPPY 4TH!

popcorn-eatinggif

Once again fpp/sbd is trying to bamboozle us with lies and bullshit in the hopes that people will forget that he predicted many times including today

that July 4th will mark the day of Trump's being reinstated as POTUS for all to VISIBLY see and a day "to be remembered for centuries to come."

His trick won't work, never has and never will, and yours truly along with the other REAL TRUTH DETECTORS in this thread,

will be here to remind him of this in the days,weeks and months to come until/if/when he learns and accepts

the meaning of the world ACCOUNTABILITY and its connotations as it applies to him!!

Tokens
11e6c67df5e305ef.png
34c736e9a8122a36.jpg

"81 million votes"

"most votes in history"

Who's still buying this bullshit?

:):):):):):)

It is not bullshit at all when you consider that MANY of those 81 million votes have been DOCUMENTED as ANTI-TRUMP VOTES!!

Lets tell the entire truth here!!!

Tokens
It is not bullshit at all when you consider that MANY of those 81 million votes have been DOCUMENTED as ANTI-TRUMP VOTES!!

Lets tell the entire truth here!!!

You are so delusional you don't even understand simple math.

And worse, you claim to be a statistical guy by education.

1. It's mathematically impossible for Biden to have 81 million votes.

2. It's mathematically impossible for him to have won the election.

As I requested a long time ago, please tell us where you went to college so we know where not to send our kids.

Loser!@#0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryD314
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com