RX Member
Tokens
Ah yes, "SteeringWheelGate" 😂😂😂

Poor savage and the trolling TARDS...

Once again, they've been...

THUNDERSTRUCK!

The Best Is Yet To Come!

:cool:

Ketchup dripping down the wall’: 5 stunning moments from Cassidy Hutchinson’s Jan. 6 testimony​

Trump lunging for the Beast’s wheel​

Trump throwing food at the wall​

A call from ‘angry’ McCarthy​

Meadows’ warning — then non-reaction​

Trump OK’ing weapons at ‘Stop the Steal’​

The stupid ! It burns !

🤣

Tokens
ICYMI

Memo to Fat Fani

If at first you don’t succeed , try try again .

That is if your fat ass in still on the case by week‘s end .

:lmao:

Georgia Judge Dismisses Charges Related to Trump's Call to ‘Find' Votes​

McAfee wrote that the prosecution did not provide sufficient rationale for bringing the now-dismissed charges, which pertained to the push to get Georgia officials to delegitimize President Biden's win in the state - including Trump's now-infamous call to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which he asked the state's top election official to "find" the votes he needed to surpass Biden in the state.
I making ar rare exception in writing two posts to you today rather than the limit of 1 and possibly even more.

First of all, let's tell the entire story here as contained in this link not just what you choose to post.

Second of all, if all of this indicates that nothing is going to happen in this case or the other indictments, that the trials won't

start and/or be completed until after the Election and since Trump is leading in all of the polls, why are you scared to bet me a lousy $100

that Trump will win and/or a proposed bet of your own that Trump is going to win!!

Lets's see if you answer that instead of running away and hiding as you always do when I have pinned your sorry ass up against the wall!!

Tokens
I making ar rare exception in writing two posts to you today rather than the limit of 1 and possibly even more.

First of all, let's tell the entire story here as contained in this link not just what you choose to post.

Second of all, if all of this indicates that nothing is going to happen in this case or the other indictments, that the trials won't

start and/or be completed until after the Election and since Trump is leading in all of the polls, why are you scared to bet me a lousy $100

that Trump will win and/or a proposed bet of your own that Trump is going to win!!

Lets's see if you answer that instead of running away and hiding as you always do when I have pinned your sorry ass up against the wall!!
I am in a good mood today!!

How about my $100 if I lose against your $50 if you lose in the proposed bet!!

I mean it should be an easy $100 in your pocket and I am giving you 2-1 odds!!

RX Member
Tokens

Since Trump Y/N to be the R nominee is off your board . Here is the replacement .

Bet 1
Anybody but Biden on ballot Election Day you win
Biden on ballot Election Day I win

Bet 2
Trump loses to anyone on the Dem side ( including Biden) you win
Trump beats and Dem I win

50/50

Tokens
Since Trump Y/N to be the R nominee is off your board . Here is the replacement .

Bet 1
Anybody but Biden on ballot Election Day you win
Biden on ballot Election Day I win

Bet 2
Trump loses to anyone on the Dem side ( including Biden) you win
Trump beats and Dem I win

50/50
I am not sure I understand #1 but it seems you are adding some kind of irrelevant condition.

Who represents the democrats is irrelevant-it has to do with who wins as you specified specified in #2.

Sure I can be wrong and Biden might not be the nominee but that has nothing to with who wins, and you even said so in #2.

In essence, all you do is bash all of the investigations, indictments, all of the people involved, point to this poll and that poll,

give reasons why Trump won't be convicted and.or reasons why trials will delayed until after the Election, but yet when I challenge you

toa shitty $50 bet on your end as opposed to mine, you run away and hide like 100% 0f the time when I ask you whether you

agree with sbd/sheriff joe on devolution and their other whack conspiracy theories because you are scared to disagree with them.

Re:#2 I made it very clear in the original bet that t\Trump has to be the nominee on Election day for the bet to stand!!

Trying to add a rider to the bet as you did in #1 simply tells me that you are all mouth and bullshit and that you don't have the

courage of your convictions!!

My conclusion here is that if you really thought Trump was going to win and with 2-1 odds on my end, there would be no hemming

and hawing and you would take it!!

The bottom line is that I am willing to bet you $100 against $50 that Trumo wins if he is the nominee which you actually agreed

to in #2,

I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and you aren't!!

Tokens
From www.HenryMakow.com

Oct 7 is a reminder that Zionists use false flag terror to manipulate Jews. In the 1950's, Naeim Giladi discovered that a campaign of anti Semitism and bombings in Iraq was engineered by Zionists to dupe Iraqi Jews like himself into moving to Israel, much as Zionist bankers funded the Nazis to establish Israel in the first place.

Just as Zionists have always used terror to advance their political agenda, their agents were behind such events as 9-11, 7-7, Sandy Hook, Boston, Ottawa, Orlando, Nice, Brussels, Paris etc. The Zionized West, including virtually the whole "alternative media," are only too happy to be manipulated like Iraqi Jews before them.

Latest: Israeli Had 40-page Hamas Attack Plan for A Year
"Every single terrorist attack in US was a false flag" - Intelligence Officer

Tokens

Here is some more that Lenny "forgot" to include!!

Tokens
From www.HenryMakow.com

Oct 7 is a reminder that Zionists use false flag terror to manipulate Jews. In the 1950's, Naeim Giladi discovered that a campaign of anti Semitism and bombings in Iraq was engineered by Zionists to dupe Iraqi Jews like himself into moving to Israel, much as Zionist bankers funded the Nazis to establish Israel in the first place.

Just as Zionists have always used terror to advance their political agenda, their agents were behind such events as 9-11, 7-7, Sandy Hook, Boston, Ottawa, Orlando, Nice, Brussels, Paris etc. The Zionized West, including virtually the whole "alternative media," are only too happy to be manipulated like Iraqi Jews before them.

I just cited the tip of the iceberg of why you are an attention-seeking piece of human dreck, sheriff joe

aka doctorsuccess and why you are insanely jealous of Jewish people in general because of our overall success in life

compared to yours, and most importantly because despite your hatred of Jewish People, WE ARE, HAVE BEEN

AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!

You claim you worked in Hollywood-if so I would guess probably cleaning restrooms or sweeping the floors!!

To be fair, there are good and respectable people who are not Jewish.

Sadly though there are trashy GOYIM/Jew haters like yourself who serve no purpose other than to promote hate, anger, division and the

destruction of Judaism and humanity as we know it!!

You will NEVER succeed though because again WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE whereas you and folks like you equate to a pile

of shit at best!!

RX Member
Tokens
I am not sure I understand #1 but it seems you are adding some kind of irrelevant condition.

Who represents the democrats is irrelevant-it has to do with who wins as you specified specified in #2.

Sure I can be wrong and Biden might not be the nominee but that has nothing to with who wins, and you even said so in #2.

In essence, all you do is bash all of the investigations, indictments, all of the people involved, point to this poll and that poll,

give reasons why Trump won't be convicted and.or reasons why trials will delayed until after the Election, but yet when I challenge you

toa shitty $50 bet on your end as opposed to mine, you run away and hide like 100% 0f the time when I ask you whether you

agree with sbd/sheriff joe on devolution and their other whack conspiracy theories because you are scared to disagree with them.

Re:#2 I made it very clear in the original bet that t\Trump has to be the nominee on Election day for the bet to stand!!

Trying to add a rider to the bet as you did in #1 simply tells me that you are all mouth and bullshit and that you don't have the

courage of your convictions!!

My conclusion here is that if you really thought Trump was going to win and with 2-1 odds on my end, there would be no hemming

and hawing and you would take it!!

The bottom line is that I am willing to bet you $100 against $50 that Trumo wins if he is the nominee which you actually agreed

to in #2,

I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and you aren't!!

You February 28th

If I could get even odds today and had to bet today I would bet that Biden will NOT be the Democratic nominee in 2024!!

You got it you declined all mouth all bullshit

Tokens
From www.HenryMakow.com

Henry Makow (Savethemales) - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible
Henry Makow (Savethemales) - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

1.6M

Finland PM Looking to Implement Four-Day Work Week

• Overall, Henry Makow promotes pure tin foil hat conspiracies with a healthy dosage of hate against women, LGBTQ, and Jews. The website lacks credibility on every level.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT CONSPIRACY
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: EXCELLENT
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2001, Henry Makow is a men’s rights activist and conspiracy theorist. Savethemales.ca is the website for Makow delivering news articles and opinions. The website is based in Canada.
Read our profile on Canadian media and government.

Funded by / Ownership

The website does not clearly disclose ownership, but it is assumed to be owned by Henry Makow. Advertising generates revenue.

Analysis / Bias

Savethemales.ca’s primary purpose is to expose Makow’s perceived evils of feminism and the New World Order. Henry Makow also has a strong anti-Jewish sentiment as he had a human rights complaint filed against him by the Canadian Jewish Congress when he described Jews as “cancer.” Henry Makow is also a 9/11 truther and firmly believes the Illuminati controls the world. In 2021, the website frequently published misinformation about Coronavirus and vaccines, such as this #Scamdemic – Are We Headed for Recovery or Dystopia?

In 2022, they continue with anti-Semitic content such as this Rudolph the Hooked-Nosed Reindeer. In general, Henry Makow and his website savethemales.ca is an anti-semitic right-wing conspiracy website that frequently promotes misinformation on a range of topics.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, Henry Makow promotes pure tin foil hat conspiracies with a healthy dosage of hate against women, LGBTQ, and Jews. The website lacks credibility on every level. (D. Van Zandt 8/22/2017) Updated (12/23/2022)
Source: https://www.savethemales.ca/
Last Updated on May 24, 2023 by Media Bias Fact Check

Tokens
More from www.HenryMakow.com

He's on a roll.

Organized Jewry has all the characteristics of a plague of locusts eating the fabric of our society. "We shall destroy every collective force except our own," they say in the Protocols of Zion (16-4.) The four collective forces that define our human identity are race, religion (God), nation and family (gender.)

We are being reengineered to be their mind controlled slaves.

------

Biden regime providing travel "loans" to illegals using nefarious UN migration scheme

"As millions of American citizens struggle to make ends meet, the Biden regime is busy handing out "loans" to illegal alien migrants all around the world so they can travel to and enter the United States illegally.

"A program of the United Nations (UN) IOM Migration Program, which works in partnership with the United States Refugee Admissions Program, the Biden regime is handing out U.S. taxpayer cash to illegal aliens at zero interest. Once in the U.S., these illegal aliens never have to pay back their "loans."

According to the program's website, the "penalty and interest-free loans" - which are not available to struggling American citizens, by the way - only require that illegals sign a promissory note prior to leaving their homelands promising to pay back the loan. Should they choose to never pay back the loans, there are no penalties attached.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-12-biden-travel-loans-illegals-un-migration-scheme.html
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-12-biden-travel-loans-illegals-un-migration-scheme.html

--

hias-migration-centers.jpg

Tokens
Ah yes, "SteeringWheelGate" 😂😂😂

Poor savage and the trolling TARDS...

Once again, they've been...

THUNDERSTRUCK!

The Best Is Yet To Come!

:cool:
Everyone should watch this, if only to see the poison that Tards willingly inject into their brain on a daily basis.

Interesting too that most (all?) of the newscasters featured have been "dealt with."

Tokens
You February 28th

If I could get even odds today and had to bet today I would bet that Biden will NOT be the Democratic nominee in 2024!!

You got it you declined all mouth all bullshit
Is it Election Day yet-is it possible he might not be the nominee??

Because he has enough votes to secure the nomination, I would need some odds in my favor to make the bet now at 3-1.

How about your $150 against my $50 that he is not the nominee and my $100 against your $50 that if Trump is the nominee that he

loses no matter who the Democrats and/or third party put up!!

I am asking 3-1 from you in the first bet as opposed to paying you 2-1 because the risk is greater since he has the necessary number of

votes to get the nomination whereas I only offer 2-1 in the who gets elected bet because of the polls which you harp on all of the time,

and all of the stuff regarding the indictments, convictions, etc. which mentioned earlier.

They are obviously two distinct bets, and that is my final offer

Yes or no with reasoning if you like if you don't accept.

Tokens
From www.HenryMakow.com

RX Member
Tokens

Here is some more that Lenny "forgot" to include!!

Opinions such as today’s decision by McAFee could be bad news for Trump and today’s decision by McAfee signals he’s keeping Willis ? Lol

This case has little to no chance of occurring before Election Day . It’s just a matter of who IF ANBODY wants to prosecute it and if anybody wants to proceed with correcting prior mistakes (dropped charges) which will result in even more of a delay .

Tokens
Everyone should watch this, if only to see the poison that Tards willingly inject into their brain on a daily basis.

Interesting too that most (all?) of the newscasters featured have been "dealt with."
Who was dealt with specifically and by whom, when and specific documentation and a link proving it!

Tokens
Opinions such as today’s decision by McAFee could be bad news for Trump and today’s decision by McAfee signals he’s keeping Willis ? Lol

This case has little to no chance of occurring before Election Day . It’s just a matter of who IF ANBODY wants to prosecute it and if anybody wants to proceed with correcting prior mistakes (dropped charges) which will result in even more of a delay .
Then if everything is so rosy, accept my latest bet proposition in #13474!!

Tokens
Is it Election Day yet-is it possible he might not be the nominee??

Because he has enough votes to secure the nomination, I would need some odds in my favor to make the bet now at 3-1.

How about your $150 against my $50 that he is not the nominee and my $100 against your $50 that if Trump is the nominee that he

loses no matter who the Democrats and/or third party put up!!

I am asking 3-1 from you in the first bet as opposed to paying you 2-1 because the risk is greater since he has the necessary number of

votes to get the nomination whereas I only offer 2-1 in the who gets elected bet because of the polls which you harp on all of the time,

and all of the stuff regarding the indictments, convictions, etc. which mentioned earlier.

They are obviously two distinct bets, and that is my final offer

Yes or no with reasoning if you like if you don't accept.
Are you going to respond to this, Lenny or what?

RX Member
Tokens
Are you going to respond to this, Lenny or what?

You have mentioned many times Biden will not be the D nominee looking for even money as early as two weeks ago and now you’re looking for 3-1 because he secured the delegates . Everybody knows if the powers that be decide to replace their useful idiot it will be much closer to Election Day like DNC Convention time . Securing the delegates (which was a no brainer) has nothing to do with his chances of being on the ballot Election Day IMO .

Even money on both bets or pass for me .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptogambler86
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com