IMPORTANT VIRUS UPDATE - THE SEQUEL

Search
Tokens
Remember 👉 Our stupid, gullible, brainwashed FAKE "news" posting TDS TARDS believe Donald Trump is the "hunted" when in reality 👉 TRUMP is the HUNTER...

Now Trump's lawyers are arguing that if Donald Trump can be prosecuted, so can George W. Bush and Barrack Hussein Obama 👉 Boomerang!

Are you paying attention yet? All these Trump "indictments and arrests" are FAKE, PHONY and FALSE...designed for ONE purpose and ONE purpose only.

To warm the public up to what's coming. This is why some call him PRECedent Trump..

Bush and Obama were involved in some of the most heinous crimes in American history.

They are TRAITORS to this country. TREASON at the highest levels!

As Trump says…

• “they’ve opened Pandora’s box”.

• “I caught the swamp. We have it all.”

• “They’ve Broken the Veil. Now I’m allowed to do what has to be done”

• “We found out things they don’t want us to know…”

As promised before he even entered office, PRECEDENT TRUMP is taking all of these slings and arrows for our country to set the PRECEDENT for the biggest sting operation and boomerang in human history!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

Dark to Light!

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

NOTHING!

:popcorn:
The
Tell it, Sheriff Joe, tell it!

I know at least one Tard that is going to have to take a quadruple strength suppository when his dumb ass finally sees the light!

Tokens
SheriffJoe said:
So you THINK "muah, nothing is happening!"?

2024 is the FINAL BATTLE!
The final battle was supposed to occur according to you almost four years ago and never occurred.
SheriffJoe said:
👉 "17" new Jeffrey Epstein documents.
What the fu k does that prove-please be specific!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉Dr. Fauci interview with lawmakers related to the U.S. Covid response.
SheriffJoe said:
👉Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin still missing in action.
SheriffJoe said:
👉Mike Pence defends FBI for January 6 inside job.
SheriffJoe said:
👉Blackrock will be laying off 600 employees.
SheriffJoe said:
👉JP Morgan analyst predicts a blackout for the United States in 2024.
Sbd has predicted may blackouts since he started this thread. i am still waiting for one to come true!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉JP Morgan analyst predicts Joe Biden to step down due to health reasons.
This is one which may come true and I hope so!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉Chairman Comer releases Hunter Biden Contempt of Congress Resolution.
SheriffJoe said:
👉Rumors of CIA being held accountable for DEW attacks in Maui, Hawaii.
The key word is RUMOR
SheriffJoe said:
👉Prime Minister of France, Elisabeth Borne resigns.
SheriffJoe said:
👉Jeffrey Epstein secretly recorded sex tapes of Prince Andrew, Richard Branson and Bill Clinton according to new Epstein documents.
SheriffJoe said:
👉Farmers in Germany are fighting back against the country's World Economic Forum agenda.
Somewhere in the world people are having sex at any given moment!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉Michael Obama is "terrified about what could possibly happen in the next election."
She is correct as anyone who knows what a fascist tyrannical dictator would try to do if elected!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉Epstein Court documents reveal testimony indicating Hillary Clinton sent henchmen to intimidate Epstein victim.
Who cares as according to you and she was already executed at Gitmo over the last year or two!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉Spain proposed a nationwide mandate for people to wear masks in hospitals and health clinics again.
Great idea-hopefully we will follow suit if the new Covid is aa serious as some say!!
SheriffJoe said:
👉Underground tunnels discovered under Synagogues in New York City.
The only "tunnel" that matters is the one that Trump entered in his Ivanka's body as a young girl in order to teach her with hands

on experience about the joys of sex!!
SheriffJoe said:
White hats (Global Civ-Mil Alliance) in FULL control!
You ae correct-Jack Smith and the legal system who are dedicated to bring justice to Donald Trump are in full control

and are already in process of writing the final chapter in the life of this living human piece of excrement!!

See you later on in the morning, Crackpot Joe!!

Tokens
Remember 👉 Our stupid, gullible, brainwashed FAKE "news" posting TDS TARDS believe Donald Trump is the "hunted" when in reality 👉 TRUMP is the HUNTER...

Now Trump's lawyers are arguing that if Donald Trump can be prosecuted, so can George W. Bush and Barrack Hussein Obama 👉 Boomerang!

Are you paying attention yet? All these Trump "indictments and arrests" are FAKE, PHONY and FALSE...designed for ONE purpose and ONE purpose only.

To warm the public up to what's coming. This is why some call him PRECedent Trump..

Bush and Obama were involved in some of the most heinous crimes in American history.

They are TRAITORS to this country. TREASON at the highest levels!

As Trump says…

• “they’ve opened Pandora’s box”.
The only "box" Trump ever opened was Ivanka's when she was a child and the box to self-destruction as we are seeing now!!

• “I caught the swamp. We have it all.”
Really?-show us proof-is he/you swamp under indictment and about to be tried or is it YOU!!

• “They’ve Broken the Veil. Now I’m allowed to do what has to be done”
What are you going to exactly to do except perhaps to find a way out of being convicted and having your flickering

political aspirations and possibly your personal life put to rest in a figurative sense and hopefully more, PERMANENTLY!!

• “We found out things they don’t want us to know…”
An obvious bluff, bluster and most importantly something for Trump/you and all of his other supporters to have some temporary

hope for an outcome that isn't going to happen!!

As promised before he even entered office, PRECEDENT TRUMP is taking all of these slings and arrows for our country to set the PRECEDENT for the biggest sting operation and boomerang in human history!
You have predicted the same thing on an almost daily basis for the last three years that it is IMMINENT and have failed EVERY SINGLE

TIME and will fail once again!!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
It will be more like the ow, ow, ow that Trump experiences when a fellow horny inmate uses one of the famed Celtics

broadcasters when describing play-by-play, "Bird goes back door and lays it in!! lol
Dark to Light!
Light to the darkness of becoming politically irrelevant and very possibly as it regards to Trump, going from the light of the day to

the pervasive darkness of a prison cell!!
The Greatest Show on Earth!
It will b a great show for the REAL Patriots of the country who will see Trump getting his just due!!
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!
For a change you are correct that no one can stop what I just posted above!!
Yes NOTHING!!
Next please, CRACKPOT JOE!! lol

Tokens
Encore for newcomers.

From www.InfoStormer.com

There’s more information being reported about the tunnels underneath that Jew Chabad building in New York City. Reportedly, the tunnels were built six months ago meaning they were not built for anything related to COVID-19 restrictions.

I have not been able to verify the authenticity of this, but there’s footage being shared online that purports to show the tunnels themselves. What is shown in the video is really weird and creepy. It looks like the Jews had some type of dungeon down there. The footage seems to show a baby highchair or stroller of some kind.

Here’s another clip showing the place where a Jew popped out of.

These look like real terror tunnels. If we were to apply Jewish logic to this scenario, they would be advocating for the building to be bombed just like the hospitals in Gaza. But unlike the hospitals in Gaza, there’s actual proof of tunnels underneath this Jew building.

Nick Fuentes discussed this story on his show last night.

They sure were in a hurry to seal access to the tunnels.

Guess they don’t want any Jews popping out of there.

I wonder if this Jew had something to do with the tunnels.

I already talked about the stained mattresses the Jews were throwing around last night, but here’s the clip again in case you missed it.

It is such a crazy story, but it just further proves everything myself and others have said about these Jews. They are literal demons and their demonic nature is becoming aware to an increasing number of people. Good people do not build weird illegal tunnels under their buildings like this.
The Daily Stormer is an American far-right, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, misogynist, Islamophobic,[1] antisemitic, and Holocaust denial commentary and message board website that advocates for a second genocide of Jews.[2][3][4][5][6] It is part of the alt-right movement.[7][8][9] Its editor, Andrew Anglin, founded the outlet on July 4, 2013, as a faster-paced replacement for his previous website Total Fascism, which had focused on his own long-form essays on fascism, race, and antisemitic conspiracy theories. In contrast, The Daily Stormer relies heavily on quoted material with exaggerated headlines.[10]

The site is known for its use of Internet memes, which have been likened to the imageboard 4chan and cited as attractions for a younger and more ideologically diverse audience.[11] While some white nationalist authors have praised The Daily Stormer's reach, others have taken issue with its content and tone, accusing Anglin of being an agent provocateur, used to discredit true white nationalism.[12]

The Daily Stormer orchestrates what it calls the "Troll Army", which is involved in Internet trolling of figures with whom Anglin disagrees politically. In August 2017, after causing outrage by insulting the victim of a car-ramming homicide at the far-right Unite the Right rally, the website was rejected by several domain registrars.[13][14][15][16][17] In August 2019, the site went offline temporarily when their service provider, BitMitigate, was cut off by their cloud infrastructure provider; the site found another provider.[18]

In June 2019, a federal judge ordered Anglin to pay $4.1 million to comedian Dean Obeidallah, whom Anglin had falsely accused of orchestrating the Manchester Arena bombing.[19] In July 2019, a federal magistrate recommended that Anglin pay $14 million to Tanya Gersh, a woman from Whitefish, Montana against whom Anglin had organized a targeted harassment campaign.[20]

Handicapper
Tokens
This is another reason why the Tards are suffering from TDS. Being abject failures in their own lives, they are insanely jealous of a man who has succeeded at everything.

Congratulations on 10,000 post....

Tokens
Encore for newcomers.

From www.InfoStormer.com

There’s more information being reported about the tunnels underneath that Jew Chabad building in New York City. Reportedly, the tunnels were built six months ago meaning they were not built for anything related to COVID-19 restrictions.

I have not been able to verify the authenticity of this, but there’s footage being shared online that purports to show the tunnels themselves. What is shown in the video is really weird and creepy. It looks like the Jews had some type of dungeon down there. The footage seems to show a baby highchair or stroller of some kind.

Here’s another clip showing the place where a Jew popped out of.

These look like real terror tunnels. If we were to apply Jewish logic to this scenario, they would be advocating for the building to be bombed just like the hospitals in Gaza. But unlike the hospitals in Gaza, there’s actual proof of tunnels underneath this Jew building.

Nick Fuentes discussed this story on his show last night.

They sure were in a hurry to seal access to the tunnels.

Guess they don’t want any Jews popping out of there.

I wonder if this Jew had something to do with the tunnels.

I already talked about the stained mattresses the Jews were throwing around last night, but here’s the clip again in case you missed it.

It is such a crazy story, but it just further proves everything myself and others have said about these Jews. They are literal demons and their demonic nature is becoming aware to an increasing number of people. Good people do not build weird illegal tunnels under their buildings like this.
It is not our fault, Dr.Josef Mengele/doctorsuccess, that you are a miserable failure in life in whatever ALLEGED job you had

in Hollywood, and that one of the reasons for your hatred of Jews is because so many of them had/have highly successful

careers in various capacities there!!

Perhaps if you channeled some of your hatred into something more constructive/positive such as trying to emulate the

manner which elevated them to where they are today as opposed to you, who sits at the bottom of the totem

pole, it just might elevate your own status not only in the eyes of society but more importantly your own lack of self-esteem,

which lies right now near the ZERO mark!!

ps It looks like once again, Dr. Josef Mengele/doctorsuccess-your emotions got the better of you in PROVING that you do read my

posts by responding so quickly to what I posted!!

Tokens
This one deserves to be posted for those who didn't see these wise words of wisdom based on experience the first time around:

I am posting what is about to follow with the full expectation that all Trump supporters will simply dismiss it.

However I firmly believe this and also believe that other objective people especially in my age range might agree or at least give it some

thought.

Anyway, despite everything I have posted about Trump and the reasons why I firmly believe he will never be POTUS again,

part of me believes that Trump does not want to serve again as POTUS and what he has been doing up until now and will

continue to do until the time is right constitutes what can be referred to as the last hurrah.

This can be defined in this instance of deriving all of the pleasure and satisfaction by getting as much attention as he can get, even

if it is mostly negative, playing to his base and simply getting all of the center-stage attention he can get in the media before

finally finding a way that will be acceptable to his base to base assuming of course that he is not convicted first.

I say that because one thing and probably the only thing that Trump and I share in common is that we are both elderly and

rounding third and heading for home as far as our human existence means.

One thing that occurs to just about everyone including me and Trump, is at this age not only do we notice our physical

health starting to deteriorate(for me it is arthritis and worsening lower back pain and acid reflux which is getting worse),

but most importantly our mental realization that we have limited time left and to enjoy it to the fullest extent!!

Even though Trump and I are distinct individuals and I can't put myself in his place, I have to believe that at least to some

extent he thinks like I do and thus wants to enjoy the rest of his life without the immense everyday pressure of being POTUS.

Thus imo as stated above, and to use an appropriate analogy, he may be using his campaign as a farewell tour to get some final

direct pleasure before bowing out and continuing to make waves from his social account and other less stressful ways

from the comfort of his home.

In addition, most of the people in this thread cannot relate to all this because they are much younger than myself and Trump

and thus cannot yet relate to the physical and mental/philosophical changes that occur as one becomes older!!

The end.

ps to be fair, imo the same thing applies to Biden although in his case there are other well-known more compelling reasons

that will force his exit.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Ever have one of those days..?

You open the Rx forum only to realize the device you're using has logged you out, which then exposes Tard posts normally on Ignore?

Beyond GROSS! 🤮

Now I need another shower!

Tokens
It is not our fault, Dr.Josef Mengele/doctorsuccess, that you are a miserable failure in life in whatever ALLEGED job you had

in Hollywood, and that one of the reasons for your hatred of Jews is because so many of them had/have highly successful

careers in various capacities there!!

Perhaps if you channeled some of your hatred into something more constructive/positive such as trying to emulate the

manner which elevated them to where they are today as opposed to you, who sits at the bottom of the totem

pole, it just might elevate your own status not only in the eyes of society but more importantly your own lack of self-esteem,

which lies right now near the ZERO mark!!

ps It looks like once again, Dr. Josef Mengele/doctorsuccess-your emotions got the better of you in PROVING that you do read my

posts by responding so quickly to what I posted!!

ps DR.Josef Mengele/doctorsuccess, you once again for the zillionth time proved that you read all my posts by using the word

"encore" when you never in fact used it in any of your posts until I used it a few times before.

Perhaps when you say your prayers to whatever "god" you worship if there is such a thing as reincarnation, you

be reincarnated as a Jew for two reasons:

1) To be blessed with the brains/intelligence that virtually all Jews possess, which blows away yours.

2) To experience what it is like to be a Jew and to be subjected to all of the unwarranted persecution that Jewish people have

had to endure for thousands of years!!

Tokens

You open the Rx forum only to realize the device you're using has logged you out, which then exposes Tard posts normally on Ignore?

Beyond GROSS! 🤮

You don't need a shower, but rather many gallons of ice-cold water splashed all over your body to hopefully wake you out of slumber

and come to grips with the reality that engulfs your deity and which you refuse to acknowledge and/or cannot see!!

Tokens

This line from the above still has me in stitches:

"Judge Engoron may well simply say, 'Go ahead. You cannot possibly do more damage to yourself than you've already done,'" Kuby said.
This line is still by far the best and for sure the funniest post I have seen in this thread in a while!!

"Judge Engoron may well simply say, 'Go ahead. You cannot possibly do more damage to yourself than you've already done,'" Kuby said.

Tokens
This line is still by far the best and for sure the funniest post I have seen in this thread in a while!!

Along the same lines but on a more serious tone:

Rx Normal
Tokens
Daily Reminder 👇 👇 👇

GITMO BEFORE AND AFTER CIC TRUMP

1704910790069.png

:cool:

Tokens

Beyond GROSS! 🤮

How about appropriately and symbolically taking a GOLDEN shower!! lol

Time for a late lunch break-back in a bit!!

Tokens

Beyond GROSS! 🤮

I hate to use vulgar language, but wading through their posts on the old thread was like walking in shit. Literally. They are human scum, vermin, wallowing in shit and so used to their own putrid stench they don't even notice it anymore.

The important thing for newcomers to know is that they are child rapists and child molesters. No joke.

I'm not taking them off Ignore until trump wins in '24.

Of course, I'm preaching to the choir. Everyone on this thread has them on Igmore.

I feel your pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DundadaReturns
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com