I'm positive

Search

L5Y, USC is 4-0 vs SEC, outscoring them 167-48!!!
Tokens
Get better brother! Good to hear the symptoms aren't that severe.

Dice, Sports & Cocktails
Tokens
Hope you test negative next week and can be with family on XMAS

Tokens
I'm just sharing information, honest to a fault, and have seen others start threads about their Covid (and other) experiences

I don't need to come here for attention. This is an escape
Just bustin' balls man. Hope your symptoms don't become severe. I just had a really, really bad flu. Body aches and fever were the worst of it. No breathing problems at all. But I'm relatively young and in great shape. So I guess that helps.

Rx Normal
Tokens
A "safe and effective" vaccine takes 10+ years to test and develop. This isn't just 'science', it's common sense - Willie's 'time' is needed to perfect technology, any technology. So to label anyone skeptical of this unproven medical snake oil is laugh-out-funny. It's also incredibly intellectually lazy. They're literally begging us to suspend our critical thinking under the auspices of "science". "Trust the experts" is never a wise course.

So how are the "experts" doing anyway? Are the vaccines "safe and effective" as advertised? Take a look at the world, especially those areas which practice the most extreme measures of counter-productive, counter-intuitive medical tyranny. Are things getting better or worse? Is the death toll climbing or dropping? Are people getting their lives back, or are governments cracking down even harder? Are you better off now than you were when this 'pandemic' began?

No?

I'm not a doctor, rather a no-nonsense, bottom-line common sense type of guy. Before I buy something, I do my homework thoroughly and expect it to work exactly as advertised. If it doesn't, it's a FAIL. Period. Spare me the spin, excuses and gaslighting...I'm too old for that bullshit!

"Safe and effective" they claim?

Lets start from the beginning. Did you know these jabs aren't even vaccines? Yep, they are untested radical gene therapies, mRMA technology to be exact. They changed the definition of "vaccine" just in time for the Wuhan Flu - another lucky coincidence in a long series of lucky coincidences for this increasingly annoying scamdemic! In short, for all the fancy terminology, these jabs are nothing but drugs - toxic drugs. Not off to a great a start. Lie #1.

Remember when they claimed one to jabs and you're done? Well, since we've already established this isn't a "vaccine", we know ALL drugs wear off and that means once you're ensnared in their rat maze, you're more or less locked in for a lifetime subscription - "boosters" up the wazoo making Big Pharma $$$$! Some studies now showing less than 2 months efficacy! Oh, you expected them to tell you that? Just like the crack dealer down the street..."Free burger for your one-time jab!" - Lie #2.

People are dying and developing major side effects en mass (see VAERS database). When soccer players are dropping like bowling pins in front of millions of live viewers and NOBODY is reporting it, something is drastically wrong. The censorship for anyone who speaks out against this zero-liability poison is off the charts! Safe? How many deaths is too many? We pull lettuce off the shelves when 1-2 people get sick and die. But the jabs? Nobody cares. Not the government and definitely not their Big Pharma fascist partners who are raking in BILLIONS! Safe, you say? If something goes wrong, you can't even sue! Lie #3.

The "fully vaccinated" are spreading Covid like wildfire. I know, shocker! Because, as already discussed, it's not a "vaccine"...it's more like...the flu shot. Do flu shots stop the spread of viruses? Absolutely not! Poor Willie - 3 jabs into his lifetime subscription and he STILL caught the virus AND contagious as hell. Didn't they promise vaccines were our ticket to herd immunity? Lie #4.

Are the "unvaccinated" more likely to be hospitalized? This is my favorite! Notice they keep moving the goalposts lashing out at everyone - anything to deflect from the fact their product is crap! Even if you believe these dumbed-down fake news talking points, it's a strawman because therapeutics WILL keep you away from a hospital and off a ventilator. Yes, left untreated, the virus can be dangerous and deadly for anyone, jabbed or un-jabbed. But not if you treat it, preferably early. A recent German study concluded anyone with a vitamin D level over 50 has a 0% death rate -ZERO! And although bureaucrats and Big Pharma deny this, thousands of physicians around the world are mixing their own safe extremely effective blend of cocktails treating patients with success - drugs are so effective patients in critical care are literally suing hospitals to have access to them! So by any objective standard they call "science", the "horse pill" mocked by fake news should be in the Olympics, whereas these "leaky" and sometimes fatal "vaccines" belong in the Special Olympics. They're not safe and don't work - the "fully vaccinated" are still dying form Covid - Lie #5.

But your doctor says these new vaccines are safe and you trust your doctor! Again...common sense. Your doctor is flying blind like the rest of us because - I know this is really going to shock people! - Big Pharma is not releasing the R&D data. In fact, the FDA is even being sued for it, and they're STILL not releasing it! The FDA asked a judge to conceal those documents for...75 years. Hmmm...what are they possibly hiding? Don't the jabbed deserve to read the fine print? "NO!" says the government that your best interest at heart! So you can have the best most well intentioned doctor in the world.... it's like the Ford salesman who claims the Pinto is perfectly safe, and meanwhile his corporate puppet masters neglected to tell him about the gas tank that explodes on impact.

Hey Willie, you're old as dirt...remember the Ford Pinto?

Guess which corporation holds the record for fraud settlement in history? Nope, not Ford. Pfizer - 2.3 billion! But just wait...these toxic faux-vaccines are going to make that payout seem like a down payment. We're talking Nuremberg 2.0...

One final point about vaccines in general. When I was kid, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were a staple of school life. Most kids had them in their lunch bags. Now peanut butter and peanut byproducts are banned just about everywhere, especially schools. Food packages contain warning labels, "may contain peanuts". Why? Because somewhere along the way people started developing mysterious serious peanut allergies, sometimes fatal. For some, the mere smell of peanuts can trigger violent convulsions. Interesting, I don't remember these allergies back in my day, certainly not ones so acute and deadly. And I was around thousands of kids at multiple schools, sports camps, church camps, scouts, sports leagues... nary an allergy where a kid or adult needed emergency medical attention. Infinitely curious about this relatively new modern medical phenomenon, I did some research. Long story short, it turns out some vaccines contain peanut oils. Amazing! So yeah, "anti-vaxxer" is a badge of honor. You say 'science', I say corruption...to the tune of billions! Peanuts are banned and nobody questions why. As Crooked Hillary would say, "we're taking your peanuts from you on behalf of the common good." I'm sure some Big Pharma rep has a perfectly logical explanation for these mysterious relatively new fatal peanut allergies, just as I'm sure someone can link to a page that will summarily dismiss this wild "conspiracy" as "misinformation." :rolleyes:

But I digress...

It's Christmas! Good news! Santa is coming and gonna stuff Omicron in your stocking so we can finally have TRUE herd immunity!

Tokens
Lol. Lie’n Biden

Joe Biden to deliver a speech on Tuesday to address Omicron and to issue a "stark warning" of what winter will look like for those who remain unvaccinated

Tokens
lol
Lol. Lie’n Biden

Joe Biden to deliver a speech on Tuesday to address Omicron and to issue a "stark warning" of what winter will look like for those who remain unvaccinated
funny it’s the vaccinated getting it. Stay fraud Biden. Stay fraud

Tokens
A "safe and effective" vaccine takes 10+ years to test and develop. This isn't just 'science', it's common sense - Willie's 'time' is needed to perfect technology, any technology. So to label anyone skeptical of this unproven medical snake oil is laugh-out-funny. It's also incredibly intellectually lazy. They're literally begging us to suspend our critical thinking under the auspices of "science". "Trust the experts" is never a wise course.

So how are the "experts" doing anyway? Are the vaccines "safe and effective" as advertised? Take a look at the world, especially those areas which practice the most extreme measures of counter-productive, counter-intuitive medical tyranny. Are things getting better or worse? Is the death toll climbing or dropping? Are people getting their lives back, or are governments cracking down even harder? Are you better off now than you were when this 'pandemic' began?

No?

I'm not a doctor, rather a no-nonsense, bottom-line common sense type of guy. Before I buy something, I do my homework thoroughly and expect it to work exactly as advertised. If it doesn't, it's a FAIL. Period. Spare me the spin, excuses and gaslighting...I'm too old for that bullshit!

"Safe and effective" they claim?

Lets start from the beginning. Did you know these jabs aren't even vaccines? Yep, they are untested radical gene therapies, mRMA technology to be exact. They changed the definition of "vaccine" just in time for the Wuhan Flu - another lucky coincidence in a long series of lucky coincidences for this increasingly annoying scamdemic! In short, for all the fancy terminology, these jabs are nothing but drugs - toxic drugs. Not off to a great a start. Lie #1.

Remember when they claimed one to jabs and you're done? Well, since we've already established this isn't a "vaccine", we know ALL drugs wear off and that means once you're ensnared in their rat maze, you're more or less locked in for a lifetime subscription - "boosters" up the wazoo making Big Pharma $$$$! Some studies now showing less than 2 months efficacy! Oh, you expected them to tell you that? Just like the crack dealer down the street..."Free burger for your one-time jab!" - Lie #2.

People are dying and developing major side effects en mass (see VAERS database). When soccer players are dropping like bowling pins in front of millions of live viewers and NOBODY is reporting it, something is drastically wrong. The censorship for anyone who speaks out against this zero-liability poison is off the charts! Safe? How many deaths is too many? We pull lettuce off the shelves when 1-2 people get sick and die. But the jabs? Nobody cares. Not the government and definitely not their Big Pharma fascist partners who are raking in BILLIONS! Safe, you say? If something goes wrong, you can't even sue! Lie #3.

The "fully vaccinated" are spreading Covid like wildfire. I know, shocker! Because, as already discussed, it's not a "vaccine"...it's more like...the flu shot. Do flu shots stop the spread of viruses? Absolutely not! Poor Willie - 3 jabs into his lifetime subscription and he STILL caught the virus AND contagious as hell. Didn't they promise vaccines were our ticket to herd immunity? Lie #4.

Are the "unvaccinated" more likely to be hospitalized? This is my favorite! Notice they keep moving the goalposts lashing out at everyone - anything to deflect from the fact their product is crap! Even if you believe these dumbed-down fake news talking points, it's a strawman because therapeutics WILL keep you away from a hospital and off a ventilator. Yes, left untreated, the virus can be dangerous and deadly for anyone, jabbed or un-jabbed. But not if you treat it, preferably early. A recent German study concluded anyone with a vitamin D level over 50 has a 0% death rate -ZERO! And although bureaucrats and Big Pharma deny this, thousands of physicians around the world are mixing their own safe extremely effective blend of cocktails treating patients with success - drugs are so effective patients in critical care are literally suing hospitals to have access to them! So by any objective standard they call "science", the "horse pill" mocked by fake news should be in the Olympics, whereas these "leaky" and sometimes fatal "vaccines" belong in the Special Olympics. They're not safe and don't work - the "fully vaccinated" are still dying form Covid - Lie #5.

But your doctor says these new vaccines are safe and you trust your doctor! Again...common sense. Your doctor is flying blind like the rest of us because - I know this is really going to shock people! - Big Pharma is not releasing the R&D data. In fact, the FDA is even being sued for it, and they're STILL not releasing it! The FDA asked a judge to conceal those documents for...75 years. Hmmm...what are they possibly hiding? Don't the jabbed deserve to read the fine print? "NO!" says the government that your best interest at heart! So you can have the best most well intentioned doctor in the world.... it's like the Ford salesman who claims the Pinto is perfectly safe, and meanwhile his corporate puppet masters neglected to tell him about the gas tank that explodes on impact.

Hey Willie, you're old as dirt...remember the Ford Pinto?

Guess which corporation holds the record for fraud settlement in history? Nope, not Ford. Pfizer - 2.3 billion! But just wait...these toxic faux-vaccines are going to make that payout seem like a down payment. We're talking Nuremberg 2.0...

One final point about vaccines in general. When I was kid, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were a staple of school life. Most kids had them in their lunch bags. Now peanut butter and peanut byproducts are banned just about everywhere, especially schools. Food packages contain warning labels, "may contain peanuts". Why? Because somewhere along the way people started developing mysterious serious peanut allergies, sometimes fatal. For some, the mere smell of peanuts can trigger violent convulsions. Interesting, I don't remember these allergies back in my day, certainly not ones so acute and deadly. And I was around thousands of kids at multiple schools, sports camps, church camps, scouts, sports leagues... nary an allergy where a kid or adult needed emergency medical attention. Infinitely curious about this relatively new modern medical phenomenon, I did some research. Long story short, it turns out some vaccines contain peanut oils. Amazing! So yeah, "anti-vaxxer" is a badge of honor. You say 'science', I say corruption...to the tune of billions! Peanuts are banned and nobody questions why. As Crooked Hillary would say, "we're taking your peanuts from you on behalf of the common good." I'm sure some Big Pharma rep has a perfectly logical explanation for these mysterious relatively new fatal peanut allergies, just as I'm sure someone can link to a page that will summarily dismiss this wild "conspiracy" as "misinformation." :rolleyes:

But I digress...

It's Christmas! Good news! Santa is coming and gonna stuff Omicron in your stocking so we can finally have TRUE herd immunity!

AL-Trends-2021-TLDR.jpg

Rx Normal
Tokens

Tokens

Exactly Brendan but you got to hash out the trade offs and make your decision from a position of strength , ie; they dont have a leverage over you . I underst
Willie your definitely positive. I’m more curious how this eventually ends. With both political parties willing to sacrifice the judicial branch for more executive ruling it seems like hope is slim . At the end of the day unfortunately both parties suck . I got my second dose of moderna yesterday. I too believe in personnel choice but my parents ain’t getting. Any younger and flying cross country to see them is going to make them happy. I too am not happy about any of this but if I got to choose taking a jab or not seeing my folks a few more times I choose the jab. i do realize all the bs but I’m not missing out on my family over this crap. You got to do what’s right for you . If my folks were to die because of what ever at least I got to see them one last time. I’ve been jabbed with anthrax vaccine and whatever else the military thought I needed so this is nothing .
I believe the virus is more dangerous than the vaccine. I believe the vaccine is for the greater good. I'm also a freedoms guy. I'm not trying to tell anyone they should get the vaccine, I'm saying I did. I'm opposed to government mandates. I believe mandates will be overturned by the courts, I believe there will be all kinds of lawsuits and unintended consequences arising from mandates.

The antivaxxers want to tell us all how to live. Some of their arguments are valid, like opposing mandates. Some other stuff is just silly

I've lost a lot a patience over the years. The in your face antivaxxers are the next group of people I'm going to start to ignore. I just don't care to interact with them anymore

Willie the anti vaxxers are doing nothing .. what's more in your face than an unconstitutional mandate ?

You say anti vaxxers but everyone I talk to is anti following orders that are invalid without a leg to stand on..

I agree with almost everything you said

get well quickly

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Talking to my cousin who's a doctor, practically on the frontlines working at UW. Had COVID twice

A brilliant man I might add

We were talking about Omicron variant, and how this could be the end of COVID. It's supposedly significantly more contagious, but also significantly less serious. If those two things both hold true, then we will develop herd immunity much more quickly

Tokens
In your case 3 words qualify. You are just a smart ass fukin punk Bitch Boy!
I don't even know what to make of this. Only 3 words qualify?

I count 5. smart (1). ass (2). punk (3). bitch (4). boy (5).

You are either really bad at math. Or a fucking retard.

Tokens
It's amazing how dumb conservatives are at this forum. I'm ashamed to even be associated with most of you. Complete fucking retards. Like 60% of you here.

PatsFan and I bring the IQ of the Right up about 3x by ourselves here.

Tokens
I don't even know what to make of this. Only 3 words qualify?

I count 5. smart (1). ass (2). punk (3). bitch (4). boy (5).

You are either really bad at math. Or a fucking retard.
....Or you have a reading comprehension problem....

Rx Normal
Tokens
It's amazing how dumb conservatives are at this forum. I'm ashamed to even be associated with most of you. Complete fucking retards. Like 60% of you here.

PatsFan and I bring the IQ of the Right up about 3x by ourselves here.

Rx Normal
Tokens
" . .calling the Covid-19 injections a ‘vaccine is public manipulation and misrepresentation of clinical treatment. It’s not a vaccination. It’s not prohibiting infection. It’s not a prohibiting transmission device. It’s a means by which your body is conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly your body somehow gets used to dealing with it, but unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune response, this is to trigger the creation of the toxin.’ MRNA uses the cell’s machinery to synthesize proteins that are supposed to resemble the SPIKE protein of the virus, which is what it uses to enter cells via the ACE2 receptor. These proteins are then identified by the immune system, which builds antibodies against them. The real concern is that these proteins could accumulate in the body especially in regions of high concentration of ACE2 receptors, such as the gonads. If the immune system then attacks the location where they accumulate, then you could be dealing with an auto-immune condition." - Dr. Mike Yeadon

These "vaccines" sound like a ticking time bomb, especially for those who keep getting the "boosters"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv368moinhat2024
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com