I have a question about a 5dimes wager they cancelled.

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
One last post.

One thing that you guys keep repeating that is incorrect.

I never said I was with a syndacate.

I dont know where you got that.

All I said was there are a few of us that take advantage of the 5dimes overnight 5cent lines with very low limits.

You cant get 5cent lines anywhere else on the internet.

I will be the first to say that what we do could be considered not legal by 5 dimes rules.

Handicapper
Tokens
your right, with someone like chop the internet is his life. He wakes up every morning hoping his thread was replied to and probably calls his mom after to say hey they replied to me. With that said you really think if this ticket was 200 bux he would not of already posted the ticket from 5dimes? Thats why he side steps this whole situation and will not answer a question only what you type around it. We should leave him alone, we are probably absolutely ruining his life and taking the only thing he has left which is his forum rep.

I really appreciate your concern I really do.
But nothing could be further from the truth.

I bet you have more post than me in the last 2 years. I bet you visit the forum more than me.

I dont even think my internet life cracks my 100 most important things.

I dont care if this is last post of this thread.
I dont care if the thread reaches 1,000,000 views.

But I am facinated that you guys find the time to worry about whether I bet $40 or $200 on a baseball game. As a matter of fact im flattered if you want to know the truth.

You guys think so much about my daily happenings that you want to talk about it for weeks.

If it makes entertained. Wonderfull.

Tokens
One last post.

One thing that you guys keep repeating that is incorrect.

I never said I was with a syndacate.

I dont know where you got that.

All I said was there are a few of us that take advantage of the 5dimes overnight 5cent lines with very low limits.

You cant get 5cent lines anywhere else on the internet.

I will be the first to say that what we do could be considered not legal by 5 dimes rules.

Just shut the fuck up.

Handicapper
Tokens
Not that this thread has anything to do with facts.

But here is a great example of MNW putting a fake ticket on thread.

He faked a ticket.

Gynecologist caught him and qouted it.
MNW edit his post.
But you will notice that it did not change gynecologist qoute.

Thats only for interested in reading the facts.

All 2 of you.

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=475601&highlight=parlay

Handicapper
Tokens
first post from MNW

Apr 8 10:51am 7 Team Parlay - Loss 50.00 to win 2960.95 -50.00
1. Baseball - Florida Marlins - moneyline (-118)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:05pm [winner]
Z Segovia -L must start and S Olsen -L must start for action
2. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Florida Marlins - total Over 9 (-115)
3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:15pm [loss]
Z Duke -L must start and E Milton -L must start for action
4. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (+125)
E Bedard -L must start and D Rasner -R must start for action
5. Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays - moneyline (-145)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:40pm [winner]
R Halladay -R must start and S Kazmir -L must start for action
6. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (-180)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:05pm [winner]
JO Santana -L must start and J Danks -L must start for action
7. Baseball - Detroit Tigers - moneyline (-172)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:10pm [winner]
J Bonderman -R must start and B Duckworth -R must start for action

The Sorry ASS REDS! 3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115)

2nd post from gynecologist.

Originally Posted by MR. NEWLYWED
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 8 10:51am[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]7 Team Parlay - Loss[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]50.00 to win 2960.95[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]-5.00 [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Baseball - Florida Marlins - moneyline (-118) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Z Segovia -L must start and S Olsen -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Florida Marlins - total Over 9 (-115) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Z Segovia -L must start and S Olsen -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:15pm [loss] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Z Duke -L must start and E Milton -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]4. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (+125) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]E Bedard -L must start and D Rasner -R must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5. Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays - moneyline (-145) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:40pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]R Halladay -R must start and S Kazmir -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]6. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (-180) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]JO Santana -L must start and J Danks -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]7. Baseball - Detroit Tigers - moneyline (-172) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:10pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]J Bonderman -R must start and B Duckworth -R must start for action [/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Notice how even though MNW edited his post, it did not change the qoute on post #2.

For G-Baby
Tokens
But I am facinated that you guys find the time to worry about whether I bet $40 or $200 on a baseball game. As a matter of fact im flattered if you want to know the truth.

No one is worried about how much you bet, you illiterate fuck. We're all pissed that you accused a respected, honest poster of lying...and we also think it's amusing that you'd change your bet amount because YOU'RE worried about us finding out how much you really wager on games.

And as for telling Betting Food Stamps that his post couldn't be further from the truth, that's B.S.

There are a few different reasons why people post here. Out of boredom, recreation, trying to learn/gain insight, etc. A small percentage of posters post here for another reason, though: they need to.

These posters post here because they NEED others to care about their opinion, NEED others to stroke their ego, NEED to have dialogue with other people, because they aren't having this need fulfilled by the people in their real lives. Posters like you, harrington, and a few others fall under this category. You don't want to post; you NEED to post. You post here for more than just entertainment; you post for therapeutic reasons. For instance, you want everyone to know that you're a New Orleans fan, that you think Chris Paul is the greatest, that Chipper Jones has a huge penis...but you have few (or more likely zero) people in real life to talk to about these things who might actually care, and you HAVE to get these things off your chest, HAVE to share them with others, so you post them here.

You can respond by criticizing me, denying it, saying I'm the one with issues, acting like a tough guy and saying you're flattered that we're all talking about you and blah blah blah...but at the end of the day, you know I'm right. Doesn't matter if you admit it or not. I hope you're able to look inside yourself after reading this post, though. We get along sometimes, and sometimes we don't. I don't think you're a bad person at all; in fact, I think just the opposite. But I also think you have serious issues that you need to get resolved. We all have issues, but not everyone brings them onto the forum.

And it's OK that you need this place. It's not too difficult for others to understand this need, it's basic human psychology. I just wish that you weren't so annoying with your homerism and retarded bullshit.

Whether you're lying in this thread about your wagers or not, the above is still true. But assuming you did lie, accusing Doug of doing so is just unacceptable.

Handicapper
Tokens
And as for telling Betting Food Stamps that his post couldn't be further from the truth, that's B.S.

There are a few different reasons why people post here. Out of boredom, recreation, trying to learn/gain insight, etc. A small percentage of posters post here for another reason, though: they need to.

Ok Mr you have more post than me in less time skins.

Ever heard of the invention called the mirror?

Tokens
first post from MNW

Apr 8 10:51am 7 Team Parlay - Loss 50.00 to win 2960.95 -50.00
1. Baseball - Florida Marlins - moneyline (-118)
2. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Florida Marlins - total Over 9 (-115)
3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115)
Z Duke -L must start and E Milton -L must start for action
4. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (+125)
E Bedard -L must start and D Rasner -R must start for action
5. Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays - moneyline (-145)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:40pm [winner]
R Halladay -R must start and S Kazmir -L must start for action
6. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (-180)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:05pm [winner]
JO Santana -L must start and J Danks -L must start for action
7. Baseball - Detroit Tigers - moneyline (-172)
for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:10pm [winner]
J Bonderman -R must start and B Duckworth -R must start for action

The Sorry ASS REDS! 3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115)

2nd post from gynecologist.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 8 10:51am[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]7 Team Parlay - Loss[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]50.00 to win 2960.95[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]-5.00 [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Baseball - Florida Marlins - moneyline (-118) [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Florida Marlins - total Over 9 (-115) [/FONT]</I>

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115) [/FONT]</I>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:15pm [loss] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Z Duke -L must start and E Milton -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]4. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (+125) [/FONT]</I>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]E Bedard -L must start and D Rasner -R must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5. Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays - moneyline (-145) [/FONT]</I>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 12:40pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]R Halladay -R must start and S Kazmir -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]6. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (-180) [/FONT]</I>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]JO Santana -L must start and J Danks -L must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]7. Baseball - Detroit Tigers - moneyline (-172) [/FONT]</I>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Apr 8 at 1:10pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]J Bonderman -R must start and B Duckworth -R must start for action [/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></I>

Notice how even though MNW edited his post, it did not change the qoute on post #2.

Congrats, your smarter than Mr4thQuarterBet.

For G-Baby
Tokens
Ok Mr you have more post than me in less time skins.

Ever heard of the invention called the mirror?

What does # of posts have to do with anything?

Just another example of how simple your mind is.

Want another example? http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=583132

Where you CLEARLY didn't understand the concept that the Hornets wouldn't have been able to draft CP3 if they had kept Kobe until AFTER somebody else pointed it out to your retarded ass. And don't deny it, stupid. God you're getting dunked on so much in this thread by so many posters...I almost feel bad. Almost.

Tittiejam.

Tittiejam.

Uno

Ban Teddy
Tokens
Not that this thread has anything to do with facts.

post your ticket number and then we will have a fact. something tells me facts are the last thing you want right now...

here is a fact tho... if you are not lying you could be $700 richer...

and stop telling us that 5dimes is going to cut you and your boys off because you place a bunch of break even (at best) wagers over night.

we all know $40 or $400 they are not worried about you and your boys.

now apologize to doug so i can stop entering this thread.

"Here we go again"
Tokens
Yep, it's still not too late for Choptalk to issue a public apology.

Edit: Unrelated to the betting ticket incident -- How can you also claim to know so much about baseball when you made a SERIOUS post about Chipper Jones potentially hitting .400?

C'mon man...:lolBIG:

You play... to win... the game
Tokens
Alright Chop, I've stayed quiet for 14 pages and laughed my ass off about it like the other few hundred people who keep hitting refresh... but a GREAT point was made by SkinsRaj which I'd just like to second.

No, this really isn't bashing you.

We're all here for the same reason. We don't have enough (or any) people in our lives to talk about gambling and/or sports. Though I'd say it'd be close to a majority of people who follow sports in this country, we are certainly in the minority of those who follow AND gamble on sports in the US. It's a big number, but most of us probably don't have 10000 others who we can talk to about these topics on a regular basis.

That's the purpose of a MESSAGE BOARD in general. It's not supposed to be life or death. A reputation is always important. We all want everyone to like us and respect our opinions. It's really hard to do this with people that are downright liars.

I'd say that there are maybe 1000 really, really good posters on this website (total guess)... These guys are generally respected for their opinions, their longetivity on the site, etc.

But when one of these respected guys becomes A LIAR, he loses all cred.

Look Chop, I'm in the majority that thinks you got caught in a lie. I don't give a shit about it. I made no bones that I was a $10/unit bettor back in the day and people gave me MASSIVE SHIT about it... So I get that...

But most don't give a damn. We're here to converse and make money. My 1 unit isn't your 1 unit, isn't SkinsRaj's 1 unit, isn't anybody else's unit. I think most are full of shit when they say they're plunking down $200 a game or whatever.

But you sound like Roger Clemens here. You got caught. We all believe it except you. Now it's getting worse, just like Roger. People are digging up all of your past flaws and it's destroying your reputation.

Tokens
Its fucked up to laugh at somebody who bets 10/unit. I've got respect for somebody that pays fast no matter how small they bet.

Better to bet 10/unit and always pay as well as be in control of your finances than to bet 200/unit slow pay and let gambling rule your life.

I know people that are worth a million dollars that be 25 parlays on monday night football.

I also know losers that work at 7-11 that will bet as much as you'll let'em.

not to get off subject chop is still gay.

Tokens
Good God, you fucking retard. Would you just admit that you told a little fib & got caught so you can put an end to this?

:puppy:

Tokens

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2. Baseball - Philadelphia Phillies/Florida Marlins - total Over 9 (-115) [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]3. Baseball - Cincinnati Reds - moneyline (-115) [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]4. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (+125) [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5. Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays - moneyline (-145) [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]6. Baseball - Minnesota Twins - moneyline (-180) [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]7. Baseball - Detroit Tigers - moneyline (-172) [/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

50 would pay 2969.48

5 would pay 296.95

Nwed should know how to edit parlays by now.

Tokens
her is a parlay i am considering. may go to pitt -.5 first 60 mins and may just go philly ml either way its about the same payoff unless i go with both the regulation line in pitt nhl and the phillies rl. If I do it past post or not as i'm busy tom, i'll post the ticket. dead winner for chop 40 should pay nice.

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NBA Basketball
Utah Jazz 5/9/2008 9:05:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line -190 for Game
Select #2 : MLB Baseball
Arizona Diamondbacks 5/9/2008 2:20:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line +111 for Game
D Haren - R must Start T Lilly - L must Start
Select #3 : MLB Baseball
New York Mets 5/9/2008 7:10:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line -159 for Game
M Belisle - R must Start M Pelfrey - R must Start
Select #4 : MLB Baseball
Philadelphia Phillies 5/9/2008 10:15:01 PM - (EST)
Spread -1½ -110 for Game
C Hamels - L must Start P Misch - L must Start
Select #5 : MLB Baseball
Los Angeles Dodgers 5/9/2008 10:40:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line -172 for Game
B Moehler - R must Start D Lowe - R must Start
Select #6 : NHL Hockey
Pittsburgh Penguins 5/9/2008 3:00:01 PM - (EST)
Money Line -185 for Game
Amount : Risking 200.00 To Win 4,679.77 USD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esmefurnishings3
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com