Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Wednesday 2 big college plays plus nba on late report

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on Buffalo.Game 645 at 8:00 eastern.Buffalo has some solid numbers on there side here and are vey much a live dog capable of winning the game outright.Buffalo is 9-1 this year vs opponents who score less than 65 ppg,5-1 su in tournament games this year,and 5-0 on the road when the total is 120-130.Wichita.St is just 7-12 vs winning teams and 0-3 ats this year as a home favorite of 3.5 to 6.Back Buffalo tonight.Tournament packages availabe for 99.99 includes every ncaa and nit play released.Tonight I have 2 solid college plays and nba will be on late report-contact at goldencontender@aol.com.All plays documented, were up over 100 units at the monitor this year in hoops. bol GC-

Tokens
Big bombs on friday-4-1 in tournaments so far

On Friday the free pick is on Cornell at 3pm eastern.Look for Missouri to be a little flat off there big 12 championship win over Baylor.Cornell comes in at 11-0 ats the last few years after scoring 60 or less in there last game.When playing teams who score 77 or more per game Cornell s 12-3 ats.On Friday I have 3 BIG tournament level 5 system plays in the tournaments and the nba which has also been hot will be on the late report, contact at goldencontender@aol.com for those.Through the first few days of the tournaments I am 4-1 in the tournaments so far and up well over 1O0 units in hoops on the year, documented at the monitor.Back Cornell as the Bonus Play on Friday.bol GC WHILE OTHERES TELL YOU HOW GREAT THERE RECORDS ARE,MY CLIENTS JUST CHECK THEM AND SEE THE PROOF AT THE MONITOR-IN THIS INDUSTRY HONESTY IS PRICELESS.

Tokens
Friday nba up and ready-double dog system winner

On Friday night just one nba system play and 1 ncaa touranment level 5 system winner.The nba systems call for this dog to win outright.Get the play and the full analysis.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com----THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN JUMPING ON, I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST QUALITY DOCUMENTED PLAYS AVAILABLE. BOL GC-

Tokens
Saturday 15-0 5 unit system play heads card

On Saturday the Bonus Play is the OVER 139 in the Duke-Texas game at 8:15 eastern.Both teams like to play up tempo and get the ball up quickly.Both these teams have shown OVER tendencies in non-confernece games this year and this one should a fast paced entertaining game with plenty of scoring.If your looking for that one game TO POUND ON SATURDAY.Check out my Card I have 2 solid second round system plays up and ready.One for 15-0 system that dates to 1990.The other is a team angle that has cashed 19 of 22 times.MAKE THE $$$ TODAY with one of the nations top hoops cappers. contact at goldencontender@aol.com bol-GC-NBA ON NEXT REPORT-

Tokens
congrta to those who jupmed on 2-0 sat- BIG SUNDAY CARD UP

On Sunday the Bonus Play is on the over in the Syracuse-Arizona.St game at 12:10 eastern.Both of these teams show over tendencies when playing non-conference opponents.Arizona.St has gone over the total 8 straight times when playing an opponent that averages 77 or more points per game.Check out my card. on Sunday for a huge 18-0 system play winner.I also have an NBA system play thats 27-10 with a 100% subset.On Saturday I went 2-0 cashing a big 5 unit ncaa play.More damage on Sunday.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com Take the over in the Syracuse Arizona.St game on Sunday bol.

Tokens
Big n.i.t game goes monday night

On Monday night the Bonus Play is on Stanford.Game 627 at 8:00 eastern.While this years Stanfod team is not nearly as good as previous years they should be able to get the job done here.Stanford is 12-0 su in nonconference games and has played a tougher schedule than Wichita.Stanford is a solid 8-2 after allowing 50% or better shootinf in there last game.Wichita has lost every game they have played since 1997 vs the Pac 10.This will not change tonight.For a HUGE TRIPLE ANGLE N.I.T. GAME OF THE YEAR WINNER check out my page.Iam up well over 100 units in hoops combined this year, DIME PLAYERS DO THE MATH!Back Stanford tonight for the Bonus Play.Nba on late report.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get involved.

Tokens
On Monday the nba is complete.I have one 41-10 system play tonight with a double team angle, plus the big college game.Get both plays tonight.Guranteed positive units or Tues-wed free.Jump on now by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com

Tokens
Guranteed nba game of the month tonight

On Tuesday its the release of the NBA GAME OF THE MONTH.Backed with one of my best nba systems this play will get you the cash tonight.Jump on it and cash out tonight.The play is guranteed with the Wednesday card if it doest cash.Get the play,the system and the cash tonight.Currently up well over 100 units in hoops this year and ready to add more to that tonight.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com Bonus Play on Auburn. bol GC-

Tokens
Another big nba winner on tues-big wed play

On Wednesday the free pick is on Sd.St at 9:00 eastern.The Aztecs play this one with Revenge from an earlier loss back in December.S.D.St should get there revenge here tonight.They are 3-1 revenging a home loss,8-1 vs teams who allow 65 or less ppg, and 15-4 su after allowing 60 or less.They also play well after allowing there last opponent to shoot 35% or less going 7-2 in the next game.Check out my big NBA REVENGE GAME.FROM A 92% SYSTEM.PLUS COLLEGE HOOPS PLAYThose with me on the Lakers last night cashed easily,this one will too.With over 110 units of documented profit dime players are kicking tail this year jump on now!!$$$$.Back S.D.St here tonight.bol CONTACT AT GOLDENCONTENDER@AOL.COM

Tokens
2-0 on wedneday big banger on Thursday

On Thursday its the release of 94% SWEET 16 BOMB.Backed by a solid NCAA Tournament system this big play will get you the cash.Ride with one of the nations leading cappers tonight.Nba will be up by 6:00 eastern.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get hooked up.Bonus Play on over duke-viilanova.

Tokens
Thursday wins again-friday 100% angle ncaa

On Friday night the free pick is on Memphis.Game 869 at 10:05 eastern.The Kings are home favs with 3+ rest off a home game where they scored 90 or more,while the Grizzlies are coming off a road game having scored 90 or less.Home favs in this situation are 0-7 ats s-1995 losing 7 fo the 8 straight up.Ill back Memphis tonight in a battle of two bad teams.CHECK OUT THE BIG 100% SWEET 16 ANGLE PLAY TONIGHT.Iam on fire this week at 6-1 and the damage will continue all weekend.Dime players are making a fortune this year as the hoops is up over 110 units.Get all the facts in the writeup.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get hooked up.

Tokens
2009 ncaa tournament goy-guranteed

2009 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME OF THE YEAR
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009
Guaranteed: On Saturday is the 2009 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME OF THE YEAR.This POWERHOUSE PLAY is backed with 2 solid Elite 8 power systems.Our team also has 4 angles applying to them.Find out why our team CASHES.Its all in the writeup.Ride with one of the nations leading hoops cappers and get the $$$$$.If this play loses sunday and monday are free.The card will also include any Nba which will be on the second report.To get hooked up contact at goldencontender@aol.com. Bonus Play over indy-chic-early nba tilt.BOL GC-

Tokens
On Saturday the big ugly nba dog is on Memphis.Game 515 at 10:05 eastern.Memphis won on the road last night in Sacramento, which is rare for them/Tonight they take on Portland as a 13 point dog.The Grizzlies are 4-0 ats this year on the road with no rest off a road game and 6-1 ats as a road dog of 12 or more.Portland has failed to cover both times as a home favorite of 12 or more this season.Portand beat Memphis a few weeks ago In Memhis and may not be totall motivated for this one coming of there 129 point explosion vs Phoenix the other night.The Grizzlies also fit a nice long term double digit dog system that cashes aruond 76% of the time.This looks like a classic win and no cover spot for the big Home favorite.Those looking for something strong to pound contact me at goldencontender@aol.com for a big 6 unit ncaa tournament play with a big 95% power system and 4 solid angles.For the Nba im gonna back the Grizzlies here as a regular 3 unit play bol GC-

Tokens
Monday 13-2 nba system play up and ready

After a nice Sunday picking up 4 units.I have one Nba plays from a 13-2 system.Jump on board by contacting at goldencontender@aol.com.All records verified at myhandicapper. for a Bonus Play Ill go with Utep at 10:05 eastern as they are 4-1 vs Pac 10 teams, 7-3 vs losing teams,3-1 vs opponents who score 65 or less and 8-2 su when theye allowed 40% or less shotting from the field in there last game,Oregon.St is just 2-14 su at home when the total is 130-135 and has a losing record vs winning teams back the UTEP Miners tonight bol GC-

Tokens
2 more big $$$ plays on saturday-nba+final4

On Saturday the comp play is on the Miami Heat.Game 809 at 7:05 eastern.The Heat are coming off a nice win last night in Charlotte.Miami is 25-9 vs losing teams this year,while Washington is 6-30 vs winning teams.The Wizards are a terrible 0-12 su off a dog win,1-14 su in division play and opposing teams with no rest coming into Washington have won 4 of 5 times this year.Look for a nice win and cover from Miami.On Saturday I have a solid level 5 final 4 system play which also has a 100% angle attached to the game,and an Nba scheduling blowout system play.A game i think will be over at the half.Congrats to those whove jumped on as weve won 4 of the last 5 days.With a solid hoops record this year these games can be wagered on with confidence.Jump on now.Bonus Play Miami .CONTACT AT GOLDENCONTENDER@AOL TO GET ON THIS BIG CARD.

Tokens
Card complete-guranteed profit or sun-monday free-

On Saturday the comp play is on the Miami Heat.Game 809 at 7:05 eastern.The Heat are coming off a nice win last night in Charlotte.Miami is 25-9 vs losing teams this year,while Washington is 6-30 vs winning teams.The Wizards are a terrible 0-12 su off a dog win,1-14 su in division play and opposing teams with no rest coming into Washington have won 4 of 5 times this year.Look for a nice win and cover from Miami.On Saturday I have a solid level 5 final 4 system play which also has a 100% angle attached to the game,and an Nba scheduling blowout system play.A game i think will be over at the half.With a solid hoops record this year these games can be wagered on with confidence.Jump on now at goldencontender@aol.com.Free play Miami .BOL GC-

Tokens
2009 mlb packs- congrta to those that jumped on sunday

Dear clients current and past,MLB is fast approaching.My packages are set.The prices will remain the same as 2008.Monthly prices for baseball will be 149.99 and for the Seasonprice will be 799.99 for the entire 7months which includes the entire post season. The EARLY BIRD PRICE which will be good through aprill 12th will be 649.99.Those who jump on now will also get an added bonus.Preseaon Football for free.To get involved simply contact at goldencontender@aol.com.Last year I was one of the few services to win at Baseball combining my stat dominator sides with some solid off shore sharp money plays.2009 WILL BE JUST AS GOOD. BOL gc-

Tokens
2009 Ny.Mets team preview

2009 New York Mets Team Preview

On Monday April 6th the N.Y.Mets will open there 47th season in franchise history.They will open up in Cincinnati facing the Reds with there ace on the mound. Johan Santana will take the hill in hopes of starting the team in the right direction. The Mets have a brand new stadium this year in Citi Field.They must forget the struggles of the last 2 season which saw them miss the playoffs and lose to the same Florida team at home on the last day of the season.

This year the Mets have made some bold moves.The signing of the premier closer in baseball in K-Rod.Fransisco Rodriguez will switch from the West coast to the East coast in hopes of helping one of the worst bull pens in baseball last season. The Mets blew an unprecedented 26 saves.Also coming east is Seattle's closer JJ. Putz.He will bridge the gap to K-rod and may even see some time in the 7th inning to make sure there are no slip ups. The rest of the pen looks solid with Lefty Pedro Feliciano, rightly T.Redding and lefty S.Green who also joins the Mets from Seattle acquired in a 3 way trade.The starting pitching after lefty ace Santana does have some question marks. Hard throwing righty M.Pelfrey comes back after a very successful season.The Mets hope he wont falter in his second full season. Pelfrey did tail off towards the end of the season as the innings total may have stared to effect him. Lefty Oliver Perez was resigned after the Mets missed out on righty D.Lowe. The erratic Perez was the fall back plan,and though he was very successful in 2007 he was inconsistent for all but 2 months of the year in 2008. The Mets think he will regain his 2007 form and not let the mental part of the game effect his performance. Number 4 starter J.Maine is back from his shoulder issues which caused him to miss last years stretch run, however his velocity has been down all spring and his control has still plagued him in his spring starts.He may not have his arm strength up for a few more weeks which may mean some short starts.In the fifth spot comes veteran righty Livan Hernanadez.At the very least he will eat up innings. Hernandez struggled at the end of last year but he did pitch respectably for the Twins before moving on last year.He may just be a stop gap until the Mets recall Rookie prospect J.Niese who will start the year in triple AAA,then get called up depending on his performance down there.

The Mets lineup for 2009 will feature some changes with the newly acquired G. Sheffield off waivers from Detroit. The Mets will only be responsible for a small portion of his salary, which is perfect for there scrap heap, cheap production mentality. and Sheffield will provide some much need righty pop, in a lineup dominated by left handed hitting. Plus he will not be depended on for most of the offensive production like he was in Detroit. Filling the other outfield spots are C. Beltran who is still one of the premier center fielders in the game and will likely put up similar numbers as he has the past few years. A breakout year would really propel the Mets offense this year in there quest to take down the Philles. R. Church will see playing time predominantly in right field against right handed pitching. Now that he has shown he is healthy and over his concussion concerns he could be a vital piece this year to what looks to be a potent offense. D. Murphy last years surprise slugger will also so see some extended playing time compared to last season.He is scheduled to hit second behind leadoff hitter J. Reyes. If he continues to hit at last years torrid pace he may even see some time at 2nd base behind L. Castillo. At third base D. Wright is coming off one of his best seasons and is clearly reaching his prime. He is the key cog in this lineup, and will once again be counted on to produce big numbers, stay healthy and be the face of this franchise. At shortstop J.Reyes is back and though his stolen bases have declined he has played fantastically at shortstop and is now considered above average defensively. The hope is with another year under his belt that he too will be coming into his prime both physically and mentally, and be able to show added maturity this year. As one of baseballs better leadoff hitters his combination of both speed and power are lethal for other teams to contend with.He also drives in runs which is another plus. Moving over to second base its L. Castillo in the second year of a four year contract which GM Minaya was unable to get taken off the books.This year the often injured second basemen allegedly begged the Gm not to trade him stating that both his knees feel great and declared himself to be in the best shape of his life.He will get his chance,however due to the emergence of D. Murphy he will be hitting seventh most of the time.If Castillo can regain his offensive production and do what he does best which is get on base the Mets will have some spark at the bottom of there lineup. Castillo throughout his career is one the hardest hitters to strike out and plays a decent second base defesively.On to first base its another year of Carlos Delgado.The hulking first basemen not known for his defensive prowess ,returns for another year after tearing it up in the WBC and spring training.If he is able to produce like he did in the second half of last year and put the first 2.5 months of last year behind him, he may have a breakout season. After all he is in a contract year and will presumably have plenty of men on base when he gets to the plate. At catcher the Mets will have Brian Schneider back for his second season behind the plate. While his offensive numbers wont bring back memories of soon to be hall of famer Mike Piazza he will not be expected to be a vital piece of the offensive equation. He will be expected to be a leader in the dugout and be a driving force behind the plate,calling a good game and helping the staff to succeed. The bench has lost some punch with outfielder Endy Chavez no longer returning, however the emergence of G. Sheffield will move Fernanado Tatis to the bench. Tatis was a huge surprise last year for the Mets while resurrecting his career. This year he will come off the bench and split time in the infield and outfield and will be ready to fill in at the first sign of a slump or injury. The backup catcher is once again R.Castro.For a big guy he's decent both offensively and defensively and can be counted on to play regularly in case of an injury. Managing the team in 2009 is Jerry Manuel. With the chance to start with the team from spring training will be a big advantage from starting last year in the middle of the whole Willie Randolph firing fiasco. Look for J. Manuel to be a motivating steady influence both on the field and in the club house. Manuel has a no non-sense approach that Randolph had and seemingly lost. I look for a well run highly accountable team this year.

The 2009 Mets team win total has been posted at 89. With the improvements the club has made they will be a driving force this year in the National league East and are my pick to not only exceed the 89 wins, but to win the division. The Mets will play 20 of there first 32 games at home. If they get off to a fast start this year, they will be tough to catch. With a heavy hitting lineup a talented and revamped bullpen and a formidable starting staff the Mets are the team to beat in the National League East.

Good Luck this year with all your baseball wagers and be sure to check out my baseball cards daily as I was one of the few Documented winners in Major league Baseball last season.
BOL Golden Contender@aol.com

Tokens
Ncaa championship breakdown with 17-1 angle

On Sunday I cashed the only play released a 4 unit winner on the Mavs in the Nba.Today i will have a bases play and a selection on the Championship game.I will gurantee tonights card to show positive units or Tuesday and Wednesday will be free.At a time when new services are popping up daily, its important to go with someone you know, someone you trust will not change there service name the minute they hit a little slump.I was plus units in bases last year and im doing real well in hoops this year.For those that jumped on the the bases packages the first release will come today.Bonus Play is on Oakland bol goldnecontender@aol.com

Tokens
Big nba totals game of the month 100% system

On Tuesday night its the relase of a 100% NBA TOTALS GAME OF THE MONTH.This one should get there easily.Jump on board with one of the nations top NBA cappers.At a documented 60+ units of profit,this is one play to pound.I also have another powerful system play on the card.Both games go later in the evening.To jump on Contact at goldencontender@aol.com.Guranteed positive units or Wednesday and Thursday free.Comp play is on under pitt-Stlouis. bol GC-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gogh
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com