Golden Contender sports service/comp thread

Search
Tokens
Another huge day on friday-sat big non conf blowout goy $$$

On Saturday the System Club play is on Pacific in college hoops. Game 533 at 4:00 eastern. Pacific owns all the stats in this one. They shoot and defend better than San Jose St. Pacific is 26-9 vs teams with a losing record and has won 8 of the last 9 in this series. When taking on non conference teams they have won 24 of 34 times including their last five. San Jose St is a terrible 4-12 ats as a favorite,including 0-3 at home recently. When taking on teams that have a winning record they are 8-20 and a paltry 14-42 vs teams who play good defense and allow 64 point per game or less. Pacific is the way to go in this one.
In late phone action I have the Double System NCAAF Blowout game of the year today,as well as a 19-1 non conference system, the Triple system outright dog winner,plus 2 more 90+% college football Winners and a BIG 24-1 College Hoops game of the month play. On Friday we Cashed both Big College football games and the Big NBA Blowout winner. The Big November run continues with this solid Guaranteed card you wont want to miss. Jump on at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 most games are late afternoon and the big one goes at night. For the Saturday system Club play take Pacific in college hoops action. BOL GC---

Tokens
Big 19-1,24-1 /blwout system sides up for saturday big $$card

On Saturday the System Club play is on Pacific in college hoops. Game 533 at 4:00 eastern. Pacific owns all the stats in this one. They shoot and defend better than San Jose St. Pacific is 26-9 vs teams with a losing record and has won 8 of the last 9 in this series. When taking on non conference teams they have won 24 of 34 times including their last five. San Jose St is a terrible 4-12 ats as a favorite,including 0-3 at home recently. When taking on teams that have a winning record they are 8-20 and a paltry 14-42 vs teams who play good defense and allow 64 point per game or less. Pacific is the way to go in this one.
In late phone action I have the Double System NCAAF Blowout game of the year today,as well as a 19-1 non conference system, the Triple system outright dog winner,plus 2 more 90+% college football Winners and a BIG 24-1 College Hoops game of the month play. On Friday we Cashed both Big College football games and the Big NBA Blowout winner. The Big November run continues with this solid Guaranteed card you wont want to miss.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. Most games are late afternoon and the big one goes at night. For the Saturday system Club play take Pacific in college hoops action. BOL GC

Tokens
On Sunday the system club play is on the St. Louis Rams. Game 217 at 1:00 eastern. The Rams come in off a pair of hard fought home losses vs the Saints and Cards. Both teams that are over .500. Today they get a Seattle team that is under .500 and they may be able to pull the upset. They have 28-0 loss revenge from an opening week shellacking in Seattle. Home Dogs if they were a home dog of 7 or more last week and scored 14 or less points if the opponent comes in off a game where they had 100 or less rush yards. These home dogs are 15-4 ats since 1980 and 11-1 the last 12. Seattle is just 2-12 ats as favorites of less than 10 points off a double digit ats loss. Take the Rams plus the four points here today. In late phone action I have a Huge 5 unit AFC Totals play from a 100% System that averages 54 ppg. Also on the NFl card is the Triple angle dog of the week which should win the game outright and a BIG 13-1 NBA Blowout system play. The NFL is 10-3 the past 3 weeks and is having another banner year.We nailed Both Big 5 unit plays on Saturday as the rampage continues.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the System Club play take the St. Louis Rams. BOL GC

Tokens
Big off shore steam added to strong nfl/nba card-$

On Sunday the system club play is on the St. Louis Rams. Game 217 at 1:00 eastern. The Rams come in off a pair of hard fought home losses vs the Saints and Cards. Both teams that are over .500. Today they get a Seattle team that is under .500 and they may be able to pull the upset. They have 28-0 loss revenge from an opening week shellacking in Seattle. Home Dogs if they were a home dog of 7 or more last week and scored 14 or less points if the opponent comes in off a game where they had 100 or less rush yards. These home dogs are 15-4 ats since 1980 and 11-1 the last 12. Seattle is just 2-12 ats as favorites of less than 10 points off a double digit ats loss. Take the Rams plus the four points here today. In late phone action I have a Huge 5 unit AFC Totals play from a 100% System that averages 54 ppg. Also on the NFl card is the Triple angle dog of the week which should win the game outright and a BIG 13-1 NBA Blowout system play. The NFL is 10-3 the past 3 weeks and is having another banner year.We nailed Both Big 5 unit plays on Saturday as the rampage continues.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. For the System Club play take the St. Louis Rams. BOL GC

Tokens
5star mnf 17-1 double system + nba/ radio show info $$

On Monday the Bonus Play in College hoops is on Saint Marys CA. Game 513 at 10:00 eastern. ST.Marys is 20-4 after scoring 80 or more points in their last game, 14-2 in the month of November and 34-7 when playing out of conference,including 5-0 the last few years against WAC teams. San Jose State is 7-23 long term as a home dog in this range and 06 after scoring 77 or more in their last game. Saint Marys is a better team with more talent and should polish off San Jose State in the later stages of this game. On Monday in late phone action I have the 17-1 Double system NFL Game as the lead play tonight which goes along side a solid 14-2 NBA Dominator system. Last week was another big week overall and we cashed the big AFC 5 star total on the over in the KC at Sandiego game. Jump on and start your week on the right side.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. I will be in studio doing the sports radio show with Bandbox host Anthony Pierno at 7:45 eastern taking you right up until game time at 8:30 eastern on 88.9 Wsia.fm. I will have another free radio show pick as well for those who want to listen in. For the Bonus Play take St.Marys. BOL GC

Tokens
On Tuesday the Bonus Play is on UTEP. Game 727 at 9:00 eastern. The Miners of UTEP are shooting and defending early on far better than New Mexico State. UTEP is 17-6 vs losing teams,22-9 vs teams who allow 77 or more points per game and have won 4 of the last 5 times vs the WAC conference. New Mexico State is a paltry 11-25 vs winning teams and 2-8 as a home dog in this range and 5-24 as an underdog overall,losing 3 of the last 4 games vs Conference USA. Take UTEP as the Bonus Play. In late phone action we nailed another 2-0 night led by the big 5 star on the Saints. Tonight I have a Big Triple Angle Revenge game in college hoops. We have won the last 5 weeks and start out on the right foot this week. Jump on and cash out now. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the Bonus Play lay the small number with UTEP. BOL GC

Tokens
Wed-triple angle ncaa-double system nba up tuesday 2-0 $$

On Wednesday night the free college hoops play is on the Utah Utes. Game 591 at 9:00 eastern. Utah has controlled the series the last few years winning 10 of the 12 games. The Utes are a solid 13-3 vs losing teams and 35-10 when installed as a favorite over the past few years. They have better shhoting numbers than Weber.St on both offense and defense. Weber.St is 1-4 in their last 5 non conference games and have not fared well when taking on Mountain West Conference teams they have a lousy 4-21 record including 0-7 the last few years. Lets lay the small number here with Utah tonight. In late phone action we had yet another 2-0 night. Both college hoops plays cashed,as we continue the Huge run. On Wednesday I have a Double System NBA side and a Triple angle college hoops play. Jump on and make some mid week cash.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to jump on this guaranteed card. Wednesday is hump day. Make sure your on the right end of it. For the Bonus Play take Utah. BOL GC

Tokens
Friday e.congf 100% system game of the month + 28-3 ncaab

On Friday night I have 2 SOLID HOOPS PLAYS. The Eastern Conference GAME OF THE MONTH. This big 5 unit play has a 100% never before seen CUTING EDGE SYSTEM attached to it. The College play has 3 BIG angles a 28-3 that plays on our side and a negative 2-15 and 1-9 that goes aginst our opponent. Jump on cash out on this big card. Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com Hoops has been white hot the last month. We finished Thursday at 2-1 another winning night, cashing the big one with the Celtics and the Football with Oregon.St. For the Bonus Play take the Over 210 Indiana at Utah BOL GC

Tokens
Conf championship goy plus 29-2 college hoops heads big card

On Saturday the system club play is on Wisconsin Green Bay. Game 788 at 8:00 eastern. WGB has bolted out of the gate with a solid 7-2 record this season. Tonight they qualify in a solid college hoops system and several big Power angles. WGB is 15-1 and 11-0 ats vs opponents who score 64 ppg or less, 23-2 vs losing teams,10-1 after scoring 80 or more and have won 20 of 21 times as a home favorite in this range. Tonight they take on an Illinois Chicago team that is not as good as they were last year. They are 8-26 vs winning teams,6-16 after scoring 60 or less and have lost 17 of 18 times as a road dog in this range. They have lost 4 of their first 5 games to open the season and may have a long night here. On Saturday in late phone action I have 3 Big system plays in NCAAF including a Big Championship Game. I have 2 college hoops plays from 29-2,26-5 Power angles and NBA coming on late report. We are 12-4 the past 3 Saturdays picking up 23 units as we are piping hot in all sports the last 6 weeks. Last Night we hit another big 5 unit NBA play. Today we will do even more damage. Jump on this guaranteed card at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the system Club play take Wisconsin Green Bay. BOL GC

Tokens
Huge big $$ card on sat adding 20-2 nba play

On Saturday the system club play is on Wisconsin Green Bay. Game 788 at 8:00 eastern. WGB has bolted out of the gate with a solid 7-2 record this season. Tonight they qualify in a solid college hoops system and several big Power angles. WGB is 15-1 and 11-0 ats vs opponents who score 64 ppg or less, 23-2 vs losing teams,10-1 after scoring 80 or more and have won 20 of 21 times as a home favorite in this range. Tonight they take on an Illinois Chicago team that is not as good as they were last year. They are 8-26 vs winning teams,6-16 after scoring 60 or less and have lost 17 of 18 times as a road dog in this range. They have lost 4 of their first 5 games to open the season and may have a long night here. On Saturday in late phone action I have 3 Big system plays in NCAAF including a Big Championship Game. I have 2 college hoops plays from 29-2,26-5 Power angles and NBA coming on late report. We are 12-4 the past 3 Saturdays picking up 23 units as we are piping hot in all sports the last 6 weeks. Last Night we hit another big 5 unit NBA play. Today we will do even more damage. Jump on this guaranteed card at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the system Club play take Wisconsin Green Bay. BOL GC--BIG 20-2 NBA SYSTEM PLAY ADDED TO NIGHT CARD

Tokens
2 big bombs up for tonight dont miss out

On Saturday the Stat Dominator play is on Wyoming game 792 at 9:00 eastern. Wyoming has won both times they faced LMU. When they are a home favorite from -3.5 to -6 they are 26-5. Wyoming has a 14-4 record of late vs losing teams as well. Loyola Marymount is 7-16 vs winning teams and has struggled big time vs Mountain West Conference teams losing 14 of 16 times. LMU is a horrible 1-9 vs teams who score 77 or more on the season. Wyoming should be able to coast in this non conference game. On Saturday night I have 2 Big 5 unit system plays one in the NBA one in a later championship game,jump on and make some nice change. The First one is in with East Carolina as we just continue the torrid pace were on.Contact at goldencontender@aol.com to get on. Take Wyoming for 3 units in college hoops. BOL GC

Tokens
Sat goes 6-2 $$ sunday nfl 100% system blowout big card

On Sunday the System Club Play is on the over in the New Orleans at Washington game. Rotation numbers 349/50 at 1:00 eastern. This game fits a solid 20 year old totals system that plays to the over when we have a non divisional road favorite of -6.5 or more who won their last game by 20 or more points and scored 42 or less points if they visit a divisional opponent in their next game. This fine system has cashed over 80% of the time. The Saints off their big win at home on Monday against the Patriots will not let down on offense here. Even with a solid Washington defense the Saints have too many weapons on offense for the Redskins to deal with. Washington knows they will have to score here today. I look for Washington to open up the offense today and build off the solid showing they had last week vs Philly. Take the Over here today. In late phone action I have 2 Big 5 unit 100% System games and a Triple system dog . The NFl has been real hot of late as we have cashed big the last 3 weeks. This is a deep card with a total of 4 plays + hoops on second report. Don't miss any of these Big plays today. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. Take the Over in the Saints at Skins game. BOL GC

Tokens
Those won contacted me cashed big 6-2 on sat-more damage on sunday

On Sunday the System Club Play is on the over in the New Orleans at Washington game. Rotation numbers 349/50 at 1:00 eastern. This game fits a solid 20 year old totals system that plays to the over when we have a non divisional road favorite of -6.5 or more who won their last game by 20 or more points and scored 42 or less points if they visit a divisional opponent in their next game. This fine system has cashed over 80% of the time. The Saints off their big win at home on Monday against the Patriots will not let down on offense here. Even with a solid Washington defense the Saints have too many weapons on offense for the Redskins to deal with. Washington knows they will have to score here today. I look for Washington to open up the offense today and build off the solid showing they had last week vs Philly. Take the Over here today. In late phone action I have 2 Big 5 unit 100% System games and a Triple system dog . The NFl has been real hot of late as we have cashed big the last 3 weeks. This is a deep card with a total of 4 plays + hoops on second report. Don't miss any of these Big plays today. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on this guaranteed card. Take the Over in the Saints at Skins game. BOL GC SECONDARY COMP ON OVER 223 LALAKERS AND PHOENIX---- I ADDED A DOUBLE ANGLE NBA SIDE PLAY THAT HAS A 14-2 SYSTEM-

Tokens
100% mnf system play going for a 7th straigh winning week

On Monday night the Bonus Play is on College of Charleston. Game 721 at 7;00 eastern. COC IS 10-4 in the series and 24-8 vs losing teams. When installed as a road favorite from -3.5 to -6 they are 8-1 straight up and ats. UNC Greensboro has not fared well as a home dog in this range losing 8 of 9 times and failing to cover in 4 of the last 5 in that role. COC is off a nice win vs Davidson ad should get the job done tonight as a small favorite. in Late phone action I have a solid cutting edge Monday night football system that has cashed every time 100% since 1989 and a big college hoops blowout play. Those with me On Saturday and Sunday enjoyed another fine weekend as we smashed the books for a 6th straight week. Jump on tonight and start your week on the right side. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269.Ill be in studio for the sports talk radio show at 8:00 eastern on 88.9 wsia.fm Take College of Charleston as the Bonus Play BOL GC

Tokens
2-0 monday and 2 more big hoops bombs for tuesday

TUESDAY NIGHT NCAAB TRIPLE ANGLE GAME OF THE WEEK [ College Basketball ]
Date: Tuesday, December 08, 2009
On Tuesday night I have the TRIPLE ANGLE COLLEGE HOOPS GAME OF THE WEEK. This BIG play has 15-1,10-0 and 34-6 angles attached. Jump on and CASH ON TUESDAY NIGHT.
Post From: 12/8/2009 Until: 12/8/2009 7:00:00 PM $24.99 Delete
Purchased
Guaranteed
TUESDAY 5 STAR DOUBLE SYSTEM NBA BOMB $$ [ NBA ]
Date: Tuesday, December 08, 2000 On Tuesday night I have a BIG 5 UNIT NBA BOMB. This XX-LARGE NBA game has 2 SOLID CUTTING EDGE SYSTEMS that apply. Those with me on Monday went 2-0 AGAIN. Dont miss out get on this POWER HOUSE NOW!
JUMP ON THESE 2 BIG POWER HOUSE PLAYS NOW AS WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF A SEVENTH STRAIGHT WINNING WEEK. Contact at 646-269-5269 to get on tonights big plays. For the Bonus Play take Xavier over K-State as the Muskies are 44-14 vs winning teams and have won both prior mettings. BOL GC

Tokens
Wednesday 90% nba system + triple angle ncaab

On Wednesday the Bonus Play is on Western Michigan. Game 761 at 8:30 eastern. WMU has major home loss revenge from last years 59-57 loss as a 10 point home favorite. In that game they out played E. Illinois and had a big rebounding edge and still came up short in the end. Tonight they come in as a short road favorite despite having a losing record vs an EIU team that has a winning record. When looking deeper into the game we see that WMU has played a much tougher schedule than EIU. The Broncos have won both times they have played off a loss this year and like playing on Wednesday as they have 10-3 record on Hump day. Personally this means nothing to me,however it does sound good. WMU has won 13 of 18 times when playing with 7+ days rest. EIU is 8-19 ats as a home dog in this range 2-8 most recently. When they play off a conference loss they have not bounced back well going 5-19. If they scored 60 or less in their last game they are 8-19. MAC conference teams have given EIU a tough time as they have lost 8 of 12 times vs MAC teams. EIU does have a solid win over Eureka this year as one of their wins. Which gives you an idea of the teams on their schedule. Take Western Michigan tonight. On Wednesday night in late phone action we have the non conference ame of the month from a 90% system and 13-0 Power angle and a triple power angle college hoops game. We cashed positive again on Tuesday making it 23 of 29 winning days. Dont miss out jump on and cash now.Contact at 646-269-5269 or at goldencontender@aol.com. For the Bonus Play take Western Michigan. BOL GC

Tokens
Thursday 32-3 5 star hoops play now 5-1 for +15.4 units this week

THURSDAY 5 STAR COLLEGE HOOPS WITH 32-3,25-1 ANGLE
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009 Guaranteed: On Thursday I have a HUGE 5 STAR COLLEGE HOOPS BOMB. This big play has 32-3 and 25-1 POWER ANGLES ATTACHED. Those with me on Wednesday went 2-0 AGAIN. Dont miss out get on this big WINNER NOW. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269 to get on board. Bonus Play over Orlando at Utah. BOL GC

Tokens
Big friday nba play +24 units this week and in 25 of 31 days

FRIDAY NBA DOG OF THE WEEK WITH 68-19 SYSTEM [ NBA ]
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009
Guaranteed: On Friday night I have a BIG NBA DOG OF THE WEEK. This big side play has a 68-19 SYSTEM AND 3 SOLID ANGLES. Late phone clients have cashed 7 of 8 games this week. STRAIGHT UP DOG CASH TONIGHT. After another 2-0 night On Thursday we have cashed positive units in 25 of 31 days and are now up over 24 units this week. Jump on another big weekend of winners at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. Bonus Play over Orlando at Phoenix. BOL GC-

Tokens
Sat 6 star non conf ncaab goy leads big card going for 7 winning weeks

On Saturday the System Club play is on Northern Colorado. Game 595 at 5:30 eastern. NCU has a solid edge in field goal percentages offensively and defensively in this game. They have been solid this year at 8-1 with 7 of the wins coming in non home games. All 7 wins have come out of conference as they have a perfect 7-0 record out side their conference. NCU IS 9-0 ats after scoring 60 or less points over the past few seasons. Wyoming comes in with a 12-28 mark against winning teams,struggling when they take on better competition. When the Cowboys play good defensive teams who allow 65 points per game or less they are just 8-17. Last Saturday they beat a Loyola Marymount team here by a few points. North Colorado is a much better team and should be able to win this win today. In Late phone action we have remained red hot winning the last 6 weeks and already up 20 units this week. On Saturday most games go late afternoon and at night. I have a 21-2 college Dog play that will win outright. A 15-0 Double angle blowout play, a 25-4 series dominator play and a 37-5 non conference 6 star. NBA will be on the second report. Jump on and start cashing with these cutting edge system plays. Contact at goldencontender@aol.com or at 646-269-5269. For the System Club play take Northern Colorado. BOL GC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranktechnologies
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com