FantasyStudsDOTnet | Daily Fantasy Player Analysis Thread

Search
Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/16/15

Monday, Monday, Monday. Smaller slate for NHL tonight, solid plays as always against Buffalo!

Here's a few plays I really like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

**Alex Ovechkin (LW) ($10,100 – Fanduel | $9,800 – DraftKings)**

He’s playing Buffalo tonight… When I say must-start, I mean put Ovechkin in every single lineup you make and build your team around him. Don’t be left out in the dark on this one. There is absolutely no reason Ovechkin goes wild tonight.

**Troy Brouwer (RW) ($5,000 – Fanduel | $3,800 – DraftKings)**

If in fact you heed my advice and roster Ovechkin, Brouwer is a definite start. Brouwer is skating with Ovechkin on the #1 PP line together so the points will absolutely be there for the taking tonight. This isn’t just a blind shot option, Brouwer has performed well as of late. In his last 2 games, he has 2 assists and 4 s.o.g. Not astounding numbers but the match-up tonight will only add to those totals.

**John Carlson ($5,000 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Poor Buffalo. I just pick on them every single night. They are my equivalent of the Jaguars in the NFL, every player is arguably a must-start. Last game, Carlson had 1 goal for a +1 (+/-) and 4 s.o.g. Another member of the Ovechkin PP Wrecking Crew right here. This may be the only night I don’t roster P.K., only because I need big savings for the Capitals stack.

**Jonathan Quick ($7,900 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Quick is the best option at goalie tonight, value wise. Quick has been great as of late, recording a shutout and only letting up 4 goals in his last 3 games, going 2-1 over that span. L.A. should roll over Arizona easily tonight at home.

Let me know what you guys got!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/17/15

Small slate Tuesday's! Playoffs are right around the corner and we can't wait!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Chris Paul ($10,200 – Fanduel | $9,700 – DraftKings)**

Top option at PG tonight, has been playing great as of late and should continue his great play tonight. Charlotte’s defense doesn’t scare me that much, the only concern is the blowout. On the season, the Hornets have allowed 43.2 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

* **Victor Oladipo ($7,700 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

This game should be up in pace and I like Oladipo’s chances at providing us with a nice game. Harden is not known for his defense so keep your eye on Oladipo when constructing your lineup tonight.

* **Khris Middleton ($6,800 – Fanduel | $6,800 – DraftKings)**

Middleton is having a breakout year. He has been as consistent as they come, and makes for a great option tonight for all formats. Most of his work is done as a SG, and at that position the Pelicans have allowed 39.8 fantasy ppg over the last 7 games.

* **Zach Randolph ($7,800 – Fanduel | $7,200 – DraftKings)**

Detroit is poop at defending bigs, which is mind blowing because you would think Monroe and Drummond would be able to play some solid defense. Z-BO is a great play in all formats. The potential for a monster game is there. The way I see it, if Conley plays consider Z-BO in all formats, if Conley sits play Z-BO in cash only. Over the last 7 games, the Pistons have allowed 46 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

* **Marc Gasol ($7,600 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)**

Play your bigs against the Pistons! Remember that rule until further notice. On the season, the Pistons have allowed 50 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/17/15

here's a few plays I really like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Jonathan Toews (C) ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,200 – DraftKings)**

Last game for us Toews had 1 assists, +1 (+/-), and 2 s.o.g. Tonight he gets a solid home matchup against Neuvirth. Over his last 4 games, he has let up a whopping 12 goals. Things haven’t been easy for him in the net and tonight will just make things even worse. Roll out with Toews in style with confidence.

* **Patrick Sharp (LW) ($7,000 – Fanduel | $7,300 – DraftKings)**

After a great season last year, Sharp has disappointed fantasy owners in a big way. He made up for it for daily fantasy owners last game though, recording 2 goals, +3 (+/-), and 6 s.o.g. I’m counting on him building on his last game tonight. He’s gotta break out of that funk sometime and after last games performance, he has to be feeling good about himself. I’m probably crazy for this pick, let’s just call it a hunch!

* **Loui Eriksson (RW) ($5,000 – Fanduel | $4,300 – DraftKings)**

Eriksson is a sole value play tonight. He’s been very quiet his last 3 games, not doing much at all to help the offense. He’s skating on the #1 PP line with Toews, so I see an opportunity for points tonight. The matchup as you know is a great one against Buffalo. Tonight should end in some points for Eriksson and get him out of him slump.

* **P.K. Subban ($6,000 – Fanduel | $5,500 – DraftKings)**

Yes! P.K. is back in action for us. I couldn’t pony up the dough last night because I payed for Ovechkin, unfortunately, who couldn’t find the back of the net on 9 s.o.g. Oh Well! P.K. is always a great option and if I can afford him, there’s no doubt he’s ending up in my lineup. Subban has a nice assist last night, only getting off 1 s.o.g. Matchups don’t really matter for me in terms of starting P.K. He hasn’t done anything to make me feel otherwise. Always a solid option at defender!

* **Niklas Svedberg ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,000 – DraftKings)**

No surprise here! I picked an opposing goalie against Buffalo. Why wouldn’t I? Guaranteed Win Points! Svedberg is a nice cheap option in order to save money for other spots. Why bother spending big bucks when you have a great matchup right in front of you for a cheap price tag. Buffalo was impressive in their last outing against the Caps, but don’t expect that same B.S. tonight, Boston won’t play down to their opponent, IMO.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/18/15

Big 10 game slate for tonight! Let's get right down to business...

www.fantasystuds.net

**Damian Lillard ($8,500 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)**

Lillard has been great over his last 10 games, he has been super consistent and has been providing you with some huge stat lines. With Wes Matthews out, it’s a lot of added work for all the other starters. Lillard should have his way with Dragic tonight, and I am expecting at least a 30 fantasy point performance. Over the last 7 games, the Heat have allowed 48.3 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Dwyane Wade ($8,200 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)**

There is no reason not to roster D-Wade with the way he has been playing as of late. 8 straight games with over 33 fantasy points, the guy has turned back the clocks on us and has been a joy to watch on the court. I love the match tonight versus the Blazers, Aaron Afflalo will not be able to contain Wade. Try to get Wade in some of your lineups.

**Gordon Hayward ($7,600 – Fanduel | $7,500 – DraftKings)**

Go Jazz go! Wow, how good are the Utah Jazz playing right now!? Quietly the hottest team in basketball, playing the best team defense by far. Hayward is a fixture in that offense and will continue to get work. The bigs are going to be battling down low tonight and Hayward is going to have to find his shot and make things happen. Over the last 7 games, the Wizards have allowed 37.1 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Kevin Love ($7,800 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

If Kevin Love plays tonight I really like him in an elite matchup versus the Nets. He should be well rested and ready to go after sitting the past 2 games. Over the last 7 games, the nets have allowed 47.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/18/15

3 game slate tonight, SLIM PICKINS!

Here's a few plays I really like:

www.fantasystuds.net

**Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (C) ($6,300 – Fanduel | $8,400 – DraftKings)**

Hopkins really came through in the clutch for us last time out. He put up 2 assists, +1 (+/-), and 2 s.o.g. He now he 6 assists over his last 3 games. Tonight he gets another great matchup, going up against Bobrovsky. Bobrovsky continues to struggle in the net and has let up 7 goals in his last 2 games. Look for Hopkins recent success to continue tonight.

**Scott Hartnell (LW) ($7,100 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Hartnell is a solid option for us tonight. Over his last 4 games, he has 5 goals, +3 (+/-), and 15 s.o.g., his usage rate alone is high enough to warrant a start 9/10 times. Tonight’s matchup couldn’t be any better. Scrivens(expected) has really struggled in the net for the better part of the season. In only 4 games, Scrivens has let up a whopping 12 goals. Hartnell is by far a top option at LW tonight. Deploy and Enjoy!

**Jordan Eberle (RW) ($6,300 – Fanduel | $8,600 – DraftKings)**

Solid play for us the other night (1g, 2a, +1) and a great spot for him tonight. Eberle is another great option for our Hopkins’ stack. If you can fit them all, which you should be able to, I strongly suggest you do so. This game will by far be the highest-scoring on the night and with such a small slate, you’d be crazy not to plug in as many skaters as possible.

**Keith Yandle ($4,400 – Fanduel | $5,400 – DraftKings)**

Not a lot to love in the defense department tonight, our options are thin and scary. I don’t think the Rangers roll heavy tonight, but I’m confident Talbot can keep the puck out of the net for the most part of tonight. I’m going with 2 Rangers for my defenders tonight for that exact reason. Yandle has 1 goal, +3 and 5 s.o.g. over his last 3, so it’s not a blind pick option, he has performed well. I expect that to continue tonight!

**Jonathan Quick ($8,000 – Fanduel | $8,800 – DraftKings)**

Got a shutout for us the other night and I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if he pulled it off again. Quick has been on fire and you need to ride that streak until his price climbs higher! He 2 shutouts in his last 3 games and has only let up 2 goals in that same span. Must-start tonight IMO!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/19/15

Small slate tonight, precision is key! especially in your value players..

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Ricky Rubio ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)**

Top PG option on the board IMO. Should be able to put on quite the show at MSG. After sitting out 2 games, Rubio returned last night and put up 25.6 fantasy points. Over the last 7 games, the Knicks have allowed 55.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs. If Rubio is starting again I like him in all formats.

* **Kevin Martin ($6,100 – Fanduel | $5,800 – DraftKings)**

Great game last night, should keep up the hot shooting at MSG tonight with those friendly baskets. Over the last 7 games, the Knicks have allowed 38.5 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

* ** Andrew Wiggins ($6,100 – Fanduel | $6,400 – DraftKings)**

Gets all the minutes he can handle and takes a healthy number of shots. He should be able to put up a serviceable fantasy line against the Knicks. On the season, the Knicks allow 35.7 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

* **Terrence Jones ($6,700 – Fanduel | $6,800 – DraftKings)**

Great match up tonight, especially because the Rockets are home. Jones plays better at home, and should have himself a game versus Denver’s weak defensive interior. Over the last 7 games, the Nuggets have allowed 47.4 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

* **Rudy Gobert ($8,200 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

Top center option by far, would try to roster him in all formats. On the season, the Lakers have allowed 47.7 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/19/15

Great night for us last night, I personally think Quick got shafted on that Interference No-Call and it clearly affected him greatly on the road, oh well we still cashed!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Henrik Zetterberg (C) ($7,300 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings)**

Zetterberg is my favorite play on the night for centers. Over his last 3 games, he has 1 goal, 2 assists, and 16 s.o.g. His usage rate is awesome and he continues to build on his points every single game. His matchup tonight should only make thing better for him. Honestly, whatever goalie starts tonight is a good play, IMO. Ellis has struggled heavily in net and Luongo would only be rusty coming off 2 weeks of rest after a shoulder injury. Deploy and Enjoy!

* **Gabriel Landeskog (LW) ($6,100 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Landeskog has been solid all year long and I expect that to continue tonight. Gabriel has recorded points in 4 of his last 6 games and has been absolutely hot. His matchup tonight is a questionable one, Smith has played well as of late only letting up 1-2 goals besides his game against my Devils, letting up 4 goals. Last month Smith really struggle and although he has pulled it together somewhat, Landeskog is a locomotive right now. Solid cash play!

* **Jarome Iginila (RW) ($6,400 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

Mid-range stack option with Landeskog. This stack might be a little more feasible on FD than the Thornton stack. Last game Jarome recorded 1 goal, 1 assist, and 4 s.o.g. I really think Smith goes back to his old form and struggles tonight. If you play Landeskog, Iginila should be your first option for a stack.

* **P.K. Subban ($6,000 – Fanduel | $5,700 – DraftKings)**

It’s P.K., you know the drill, He’s unstoppable. If there was a such thing as a true “Offensive Defender”, P.K. is it! P.K. contributes to the offense and is heavily used on the #1 PP line. Over his last 2 he has 1 goal and 1 assists with 4 s.o.g. Always play him with confidence.

* **Andrew Hammond ($7,500 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

No intro needed here. No brainer option, Hammond is hot, as simple as that. Roll him out every damn night until Fanduel wises up. I don’t understand how his price is at this range, he is arguably the best goalie on the ice right now, IMO. He gets a home game tonight and has only let up 5 goals in his last 4 games. I can’t remember the last time he let up over 2 goals in a game. MUST START!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/20/15

Harden is back to form and it's a beautiful thing!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Stephen Curry ($10,000 – Fanduel | $9,600 – DraftKings)**

Going to do more with Klay Thompson sitting out. Tonight’s match up isn’t ideal, but Curry has proved to be match up proof this season. He should take a lot of shots tonight with Ad and Asik defending the paint. ON the season, the Pelicans have allowed 40.2 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Dwyane Wade ($8,400 – Fanduel | $7,900 – DraftKings)**

Just keep deploying Wade until he cools off, 6 straight games of at least 33 fantasy points. Great play in all formats, especially tonight against a Nuggets team not known for defense.

**Rudy Gay ($8,300 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Has been playing awesome basketball with George Karl, and I expect him to finish the year strong. He’s getting it done in all categories in this fast-paced offense, and he should put up nice production tonight versus the Hornets. On the season, the Hornets have allowed 34.4 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Zach Randolph ($7,900 – Fanduel | $7,900 – DraftKings)**

Elite match up for Z-BO tonight with Dirk trying to stop him and Dallas’s weak interior defense. Z-BO should have no problem getting buckets and boards. Great play tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Mavericks have allowed 45.6 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**Hassan Whiteside ($8,200 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

Upside is there he just needs to put it all together and start stringing together some complete games. The match up is great tonight against the Nuggets. Over the last 7 games, the Nuggets have allowed 53.9 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/20/15

Another W for our lineup last night, let's keep it rolling! Not going to lie, tonight's slate is a bit scary, but let's get right at it!

Remember! All my lineups are geared towards 50/50's, Better Odds = More Wins!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Steven Stamkos (C) ($8,400 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Stamkos had a great game for us the other night. Getting 2 goals, 1 assist, +2 (+/-), and 6 s.o.g. One of those goals and the lone assist coming on the PP for some bonus points. Stamkos should have a great game tonight, Tampa has a lot to fight for. If Tampa closes out tonight with a W, they will be in a great position to grab one of the top 2 spots in the Atlantic. Expect the Bolts to be playing up to par tonight in order to secure the win. Tonight’s matchup, Howard, should be an easy one for Stamkos. In Howards last 3 games, he has let up 12 goals (.879 sv%) Tonight should be a cake walk. Deploy and Enjoy!

**Gabriel Landeskog (LW) ($6,100 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Landeskog has been great for us lately, even if last night came with a bit of luck on our sides. Last night, he picked up 1 goal, 1 assist, +2 (+/-), and 2 s.o.g. Again, Landeskog had a bit of luck with his scoring opportunities but the fact the opportunity is there and he capitalizes on them is all the matters at the end of the day. Stack him with O’Reilly, I expect big things from Colorado tonight!

**Jarome Iginla (RW) ($6,400 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

Iginla is one of the few plays I really feel confident in tonight. Last night for us, he put up 1 goal, +1 (+/-), and 3 s.o.g. One of the many players that carried my team to victory last night. Tonight’s matchup is decent and should be high-scoring. Add him to your Colorado line stack for tonight if that is the route you choose.

**Damon Severson ($3,600 – Fanduel | $3,600 – DraftKings)**

Severson is a cheap, low-risk option at Defender tonight. His matchup is solid, although Schneider isn’t in net, I expect Kinkaid to play well in relief of him. Over Severson’s last 3 games, he has 2 assists, +3 (+/-) and 4 s.o.g. Devils play well on D, which makes up for their lack of goal support on most nights. At worst, Severson should stay above the negative zone, he’s been pretty solid while he’s on the ice and he takes advantage of the opportunity when it presents itself. You’re absolutely going to need money to spend big on your Wingers, Severson offers that salary relief.

**Keith Kinkaid ($6,000 – Fanduel | $6,400 – DraftKings)**

Strict value play here on a night of shitty games. Devils have played well on D and Kinkaid has come through in the clutch when he gets the nod. Buffalo hasn’t been terrible as of late, surprisingly enough, I don’t think that continues tonight against the Devils. I expect a really low-scoring game tonight. Kinkaid should walk away with the W after everything is all said and done.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/21/15

Crazy High scoring night last night, what will tonight bring us?

Here's a few plays I really like:

www.fantasystuds.net

**George Hill ($6,400 – Fanduel | $6,600 – DraftKings)**

Solid cash game line up, just do yourself a favor and go look at Hill’s game log on Fanduel. Get him in all cash lineups tonight! On the season, the Nets have allowed 43.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Gordon Hayward ($8,000 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Top option at SF by far, try and get him in your cash games. It is a plus matchup, and he should produce a serviceable fantasy line. Over the last 7 games, the Warriors have allowed 37.2 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Derrick Favors ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,900 – DraftKings)**

Another great option at PF tonight with an elite match up. Favors has been super consistent and should have himself another great outing tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Warriors have allowed 51.3 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**Rudy Gobert ($7,900 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

His upside is so crazy I don’t really care what his price tag is. Bogut is regarded as a solid defender, but over the last 7 games, the Warriors have allowed 48.1 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/21/15

We're on absolute fire right now and nothing can stop this train!

Here's a few play I really like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

**Kyle Turris (C) ($5,800 – Fanduel | $6,100 – DraftKings)**

Turris has been really hot as of late. Over his last 2 games, he has 2 goals, 2 assists, +4 (+/-), and 4 s.o.g. Tonight he has a great matchup against Reimer who has struggled lately. In his last 4 starts, he has let up 13 goals (.885 sv%). There should be a lot of opportunities for Turris to register some points tonight. Great cash play!

**Patrick Sharp (LW) ($7,000 – Fanduel | $7,200 – DraftKings)**

Sharp has been on absolute fire and has been lighting it up for our fantasy lineups. In his last 3 games, he has 2 goals, 2 assists, +7 (+/-), and 15 s.o.g. Need I say more? His usage rate is insane and he capitalizes on his chances every single time. My favorite play by far for tonight. His matchup isn’t the greatest, but for how hot he has been it’s hard to give him the cold shoulder. Lehtonen has actually played well as of late letting up an average of 2 goals per game for a .912 sv%. He has the tendency to let up a ton of goals and Sharp is the man to bring out those demons. MUST START!

**Jordan Eberle (RW) ($5,800 – Fanduel | $7,500 – DraftKings)**

Eberle has played well for us when we give him the nod. Over his last 5 games, he has 3 goals, 6 assists, and 10 s.o.g. Mason is another goalie who has been playing decently, letting up 7 goals in his last 3 games, but yet again another goalie who has the tendency to let up a ton of goals. Look for Eberle’s success to continue tonight and to give his fantasy owners some solid points.

**Roman Josi ($5,700 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Look at that price difference. Wild. Josi is an Elite option on Fanduel tonight. His price is nowhere near his value. Over his last 3 games, he has 3 goals, 1 assist, +1 (+/-), and 8 s.o.g. Absolutely a must start on Fanduel!

**Andrew Hammond ($7,500 – Fanduel | $8,900 – DraftKings)**

Well, although Hammond threw us for a loop last game, letting up 4 goals, which is so unheard of for Hammond, I expect his to get back to form tonight. A big Thank You to his lines for carrying him to a win! His counterpart, Reimer should struggle greatly against this hot Ottowa team. Hammond won’t lets us down again!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/22/15

www.fantasystuds.net

**John Wall ($9,600 – Fanduel | $8,700 – DraftKings)**

Great match up, should have no problem producing a strong fantasy line tonight against Sacramento. At least 39.5 fantasy points in his last 6 games, keep rostering Wall. Over the last 7 games, the Kings have allowed 47.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**DeMar DeRozan ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Elite match up versus the Knicks. Only concern is the blowout, but this game may be close for a little more than people expect. 7 out of his last 10 games, DeRozan has had over 31 fantasy points. Look for him to keep it rolling today.

**LeBron James ($10,800 – Fanduel | $9,900 – DraftKings)**

Great option today against a bucks squad that doesn’t defend the paint too well. Look for the King to drive the ball a lot today. Should produce a serviceable stat line to pay up for his price. Over the last 7 games, the Bucks have allowed 40.7 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Andre Drummond ($8,700 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Great spot for Drummond tonight and makes a great GPP play. Can easily put up a monster game against the Celtics if he can stay out of foul trouble. Over the last 7 games, the Celtics have allowed 49.8 fantasy ppg to opposing centers

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/22/15

As per tradition, I skip the early games.. ALWAYS, it DFS suicide, IMO.

www.fantasystuds.net

**Steven Stamkos (C) ($8,400 – Fanduel | $9,200 – DraftKings)**

Stamkos has been great for us when we give him the call. Over his last 2 games, he has 3 goals, 1 assist, +4 (+/-), and 11 s.o.g. He’s got a solid usage rate and is skating with the #1PP line. He hasn’t let us down yet and he has yet another nice matchup tonight. He’s going up against Svedberg, who has been letting up and average of 3 goals per game, not including his 1 goal outing against a weak Buffalo team. Stamkos is a solid cash play for tonight along with a few of his buddies.

**Ondrej Palat (LW) ($6,900 – Fanduel | $6,300 – DraftKings)**

Palat was great in his first game back for injury and he rewarded us in a big way for adding him to our rosters. In his first game back, he has 2 assists, +2 (+/-), and 2 s.o.g. He makes a for a nice stack if you do so happen to start Stamkos. I like the matchup so I’m giving him the green light for tonight.

**Victor Hedman ($5,800 – Fanduel | $6,600 – DraftKings)**

Must start, IMO. Hedman was GREAT for us last game and him and Stamkos should cause some havok tonight on the ice. In Hedman’s last game, he has 2 assists, +3 (+/-), and 3 s.o.g. Solid cash game option for tonight.

**Ben Bishop ($9,000 – Fanduel | $8,300 – DraftKings)**

Plain and Simple. Bishop has been amazing as of late and his lines have been just as good. I think this is a cake walk of a win for Tampa tonight. Over his last 5 games, he has only let up 7 goals. Best value on the night IMO. High price but he will get it done!

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/23/15

On a 4-1 win streak and we plan on that continuing tonight!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Tyler Seguin (C) ($8,400 – Fanduel | $9,100 – DraftKings)**

Another night of laying the heat on the Sabres. Seguin is in a great spot for some solid points tonight. In his last 2 games, he has 1 goal, 1 assist, +1 (+/-), and 4 s.o.g. Not huge numbers for his price, but tonight should prove to be a very successful night for the winger. Lindback has been absolutely horrible this year and nothing should change tonight for the netminder. Solid cash option!

**Patrick Eaves (RW) ($3,400 – Fanduel | $4,300 – DraftKings)**

Eaves is a HUGE salary relief with HUGE upside. If you play the Dallas stack, Eaves is a MUST START! Last game, he had 1 goal, 1 assist, +2 (+/-), and 6 s.o.g. His usage last game was high and that should continue tonight when the Stars slaughter the Sabres. Great value play for all formats!

**John Klingberg ($4,500 – Fanduel | $3,900 – DraftKings)**

Power stack option for our Seguin stack. I’m loading up on Stars players tonight and for a damn good reason. This will be Klingberg’s 3 game since returning from an upper-body injury and it seems he hasn’t got back to full form just yet. I think tonight boosts his transition and gets him back to right where he left off before being sidelined.

**Andrew Hammond ($7,500 – Fanduel | $8,900 – DraftKings)**

Ya know. Hammond has been letting up more goals than usual, but him and his buddies have been getting it done and are riding hot right now. Hammond is on a 8 game win streak and he’s at home tonight. I’m going to continue to ride that streak until it stops. Fade at your own risk!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/23/15

Hope you guys are all doing well on your brackets in NCAA! But onto the NBA plays!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Stephen Curry ($9,800 – Fanduel | $9,400 – DraftKings)**

Great spot for Curry tonight in a game against the Wizards. This game should be a god one, and I don’t see the Warriors going up by a lot. Curry should be able to produce a solid game with Wall trying to cover him. Over the last 7 games, the Wizards have allowed 44.5 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Andrew Wiggins ($6,000 – Fanduel | $6,300 – DraftKings)**

Gordon Hayward will most likely be out tonight, that should open up some things on the court for Wiggins to find some offense. The match up isn’t ideal, but that had a lot to do with Hayward guarding him on defense. ON the season, the Jazz have allowed 31.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Derrick Favors ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)**

Super consistent for the most part. Great option in all formats tonight in an excellent match-up versus the Timberwolves. On the season, theTimberwolves have allowed 42 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**Rudy Gobert ($7,900 – Fanduel | $7,900 – DraftKings)**

Been on a cold streak lately, look for him to heat back up tonight in a great match up. On the season, the Timberwolves allow 50.1 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/24/15

5-1 since last week and looking to keep it rollin'!

Tonight's slate seems a bit tough, I might just stick to a GPP tonight...

**Ryan Johansen (C) ($6,400 – Fanduel | $6,000 – DraftKings)**

I have a feeling tonight is going to be a rough night. But Johansen is the light at the end of the tunnel. In his last 4 games, he has 1 goal, 3 assists, and 7 s.o.g. He’s been playing great as of late! Tonight’s matchup can go either way, Gibson has played pretty well lately, however, he let up 4 goals against the Rangers before getting pulled last game. I think that sting will linger into tonight. Johansen is in line for a solid game.

**Gustav Nyquist (LW) ($5,500 – Fanduel | $4,600 – DraftKings)**

Gustav Nyquist has been quiet in his last 3 matches, but I love his spot tonight. Another handcuff option for our Detroit stacks. My lineup is looking more and more like a GPP lineup, but all these players have great opportunities. I like Nyquist to get back on track tonight with the rest of his crew.

**Corey Perry (RW) ($8,900 – Fanduel | $8,500 – DraftKings)**

Perry is a change of pace and place for our selections tonight. He’s a bit pricey, but he’s been paying off his salary in big ways. Over his last 4 games, he has 3 goals, 1 assist, +2 (+/-), and 18 s.o.g. He has an insane usage rate and he capitalizes 9 out of 10 times. Tonight he gets a good matchup against Bobrovsky who has let up 11 goals in his last 4 games. Solid Cash Option!

**Keith Yandle ($4,400 – Fanduel | $5,500 – DraftKings)**

Yandle was great for us last game, putting up 3 assists, +3 (+/-) and 4 s.o.g. Rangers have picked up their play and I expect them to continue that tonight. Yandle has been such a big part of the offense that you’d be crazy not to ride his streak at the low-end price. Fade at your own risk.

**Andrei Vasilevskiy ($7,000 – Fanduel | $6,900 – DraftKings)**

Huge value play! Andrei doesn’t see the ice often but when he does, he plays well. He is letting up an average of 2.35 goals (.918 sv%) per game. Tampa has been really hot lately and Andrei gets to play at home in comfort. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was highly owned because of his price and the way that Tampa has been playing. At the same time, I think he can be a really great GPP option. Only time will tell!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/24/15

Playoffs are getting closer and closer! let's try to profit as much as we can before the season ends!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Damian Lillard ($8,100 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

Lillard may take around 30 shots tonight, no but for real. Aldridge and Batum are both expected to miss this game, which would make Lillard the Blazers only threat on offense. With the upside of Lillard’s usage rate — he makes for a great play in all formats. On the season, the Warriors have allowed 39.8 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Danny Green ($6,000 – Fanduel | $5,800 – DraftKings)**

Overall in his last 10 games, Green has been great to play at SG. He should continue putting up solid lines tonight against Dallas. More of a GPP option IMO. On the season, the Mavericks have allowed 35.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

**Kawhi Leonard ($8,500 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

Another solid option in all formats, I am considering stacking Gay and Leonard as my SFs tonight. There should be value throughout the other positions. On the season, the Mavericks have allowed 38.7 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Tim Duncan ($7,700 – Fanduel | $6,900 – DraftKings)**

Big matchup between the Texas teams tonight, and I love Duncan tonight. Has been playing great ball producing solid lines, and should keep that going tonight with Dirk trying to defend him. Over the last 7 games, the Mavericks have allowed 44.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**Robin Lopez ($4,700 – Fanduel | $4,500 – DraftKings)**

With all the injuries that Portland has to look for RO-LO to maybe have some more offensive touches? You never know! Cheap GPP option.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/25/15

Small slate tonight, but so much value!

**Tyler Seguin (C) ($8,400 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Seguin is a must start on this small slate tonight, especially for cash games. I expect him to be highly owned. While I expect him to perform, his high ownership % should make up for any bumps in the road. Over his last 3 games, he has 1 goal, 2 assists, +1 (+/-), and 5 s.o.g. He hasn’t been getting a ton of shots, but he is precise on the ones he does get off. Tonight’s matchup is solid for him so I fully expect him to perform and maybe even get a few more shots in. Ramo has let up 3 or more goals in 5 of his last 7 starts. Again, he should be highly owned so he’s an absolute must start in cash games.

**Matt Duchene (C) ($6,800 – Fanduel | $6,800 – DraftKings)**

Duchene has been great as of late. Over his last 3 games, he has 1 goal, 1 assist, +2 (+/-), and 13 s.o.g. He has a solid usage rate while on the ice and is skating with the 1st line and #2 PP line. For the matchup and the salary price, I’d consider his an Elite play for tonight. Tonight he goes up against Scrivens, which anyone who watches hockey knows that he is just horrible. Over his last 3 games, he has let up a whopping 11 goals, if you dig deeper into the season it doesn’t get much prettier. I am on a bunch of Avalanche players tonight, Duchene is a nice handcuff for the #2 PP line as we will stack heavy on the #1 PP line. But more on that later on. Solid cash option!

**Patrick Eaves (RW) ($3,400 – Fanduel | $4,600 – DraftKings)**

Seguin is all by his lonesome so let’s add a buddy to our lineup for him. Eaves was great for us last game and he now has 2 goals, 2 assists, +4 (+/-) and 9 s.o.g. over his last 2 games. If he isn’t highly owned tonight, I’m certain that NHL is the easiest sport to cash in for DFS. He has so much value yet gets the snub on his salary, Hell, I’m not going to complain, here’s hoping no one else sees what I see. Well, and the readers of this article, of course, HAHA! Must-start, ask no further questions. Solid play for all formats. Deploy and Enjoy!

**John Klingberg ($4,500 – Fanduel | $3,900 – DraftKings)**

This will now be the 4th game for Klingberg, coming back from an upper-body injury. He didn’t miss a ton of time, but the injury affected his play clearly from watching his first 2 starts when he got back. Well, all those cobwebs seem to be shaken off and Klingberg came through in the clutch for us last game. Well, maybe not astounding numbers, but he put up an assist for us. I’ll take that any day for this price and from a defender.He’s skating with Seguin and Eaves on the #1 PP line so he has a lot of upside. I think tonight should be a nice night to roll him out.

**Corey Crawford ($9,800 – Fanduel | $9,200 – DraftKings)**

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!?! Crawford is just a pleasure to watch night in and night out. I strongly suggest watching this game tonight it should be a fun to watch him shut down Phili, yuck. Anywho, Crawford is my favorite goalie on the night by a long shot. I haven’t been spending a ton on goalies lately because there is so much value out there right now, but on a night with such a small slate and guy like Crawford is a must start. Not like he isn’t every other night, but I guarantee a victory tonight with a solid performance. Flyers have struggled greatly this month and for most of the season. Crawford is a solid option and I purposely made room for him in my lineup. I suggest you guys follow suit.

Tokens
NBA has been widely inconsistent lately with all of the injuries and the resting of players, but we're still profiting and we're still going to go at it hard!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Damian Lillard ($8,700 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

With everyone banged up on Portland, look for Lillard to do everything he can again tonight. With 21 FG attempts last night, tonight should be no different. Keep rostering Lillard. Over the last 7 games, the Jazz have allowed 39.5 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

* **Jimmy Butler ($8,500 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Butler was back to his normal role in his first game back from injury which was great to see. He played 40 minutes, and he took 20 shots. Look for the high usage to be there again tonight. Great play. On the season, the Bulls have allowed 35.1 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

* **Kawhi Leonard ($8,500 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

Great option versus OKC tonight and should be able to have a great game. Been on a tear as of late and there is no reason he shouldn’t keep it up tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Thunder have allowed 41.3 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

* **Paul Millsap ($7,900 – Fanduel | $7,500 – DraftKings)**

Elite match up for Millsap tonight, and he should have to problem producing against a Magic team who struggles to defend PFs. 5 straight games with over 32 fantasy points, that should continue tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Magic have allowed 48.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

* **Marcin Gortat ($6,200 – Fanduel | $6,000 – DraftKings)**

Love him tonight going against Roy Hibbert. Should be able to put up a great fantasy line. I will call Gortat going over 5x value tonight at least!

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/26/15

Welcome back to all the NBA fans, hahah! I know you guys are just itching to play some NHL again... good luck to all

www.fantasystuds.net

**Patrice Bergeron (C) ($5,600 – Fanduel | $6,100 – DraftKings)**

Despite being having a huge slate of games, this may be a tough night, a lot of good match-ups. Bergeron, however, has a great match-up. Tonight he goes up against Gibson who has played very poorly as of late, letting up 8 goals in his last 2 games. Thinks shouldn’t get much better tonight for the netminder, as he is playing in his 3rd game in a row on the road. Over Bergerons last 3 games, he has 2 goals, 1 assist, and 8 s.o.g. And who can be that price for his upside. Play with confidence.

**Daniel Sedin (LW) ($7,000 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Sedin has been solid as of late! Over his last 5 games, he has 2 goals, 6 assists, +5 (+/-), and 25 s.o.g. His usage rate is insane and he capitalizes on the opportunity almost every single time. I really think his price should be higher, but I’m not complaining. Great spot for Sedin tonight. He will be going up against Varlamov and company, who are playing on B2B nights, in their 5 road game. Varlamov has let up 9 goals in his last 3 games and I don’t expect things to get any better in this situation. Solid cash option!

**Radim Vrbata (RW) ($6,700 – Fanduel | $8,600 – DraftKings)**

Thank you Fanduel, I will take this price on Vrbata 100% of the time. Vrbata has been on fire! In his last 3 games, he has 3 goals, 4 assists, +4 (+/-), and 14 s.o.g. Not much more needs to be said, besides the fact that he has a solid match-up against Varlamov who’s in a bad spot tonight. Solid stack option with Sedin. Must-start IMO.

**Alexander Edler ($5,000 – Fanduel | $5,300 – DraftKings)**

No surprise here for a few reasons. Edler killed it for us last game out and he’s just been great in general as of late. Playing as a true shooting defender, Edler has 1 goal, 2 assists, +4 (+/-), and 13 s.o.g. He’s getting a ton of looks and is skating with a solid #1 PP line with the rest of the crew listed earlier in these plays. Solid stack option with the rest of the Vancouver bunch. I’m seeing big things from these guys tonight!

**Eddie Lack ($7,900 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Lack is my favorite goalie on the night. Considering his price and his recent performance, he has a lot of value for tonight. Lack has won 4 of his last 5 games, only letting up 5 goals in those wins. He did have a bump in the road letting up 5 goals in his lone loss, but I don’t expect that too often from Lack with the way he has been playing. He’s got a solid match up against Colorado, as stated before they are playing on B2B nights with a struggling Varlamov. Solid cash option IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnorton147
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com