FantasyStudsDOTnet | Daily Fantasy Player Analysis Thread

Search
Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/5/15

Who was lucky enough to have Westbrook on their team last night? THIS GUY! I love his high price, only 3% owned in my 50/50...

Here's a few plays I really like for tonight:

* Russell Westbrook ($12,000 – Fanduel | $11,300 – DraftKings)

Worth every penny, this guy is on another planet right now. Fade at own risk until noted otherwise.

* Monta Ellis ($6,700 – Fanduel | $6,800 – DraftKings)

Great play tonight and the price is awesome. On the season, the Blazers have allowed 35.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

* Pau Gasol ($9,400 – Fanduel | $9,400 – DraftKings)

I’d pay up for PFs tonight, starting with Gasol. Top option and will produce like one. Over the last 7 games, the Thunder have allowed 49.4 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

* Joakim Noah ($7,400 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)

I would say Noah will end as the top center option tonight, so try to get him in. On the season, the Thunder have allowed 42.2 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Let me know what you guys got!

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/5/15
Don't have a lot of time so I'm going to make this short and sweet!
www.fantasystuds.net
* Steven Stamkos (C) ($8,400 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)
Stamkos is my favorite center on the night. I like riding hot streaks and Stamkos fits the profile. Over his last 3 games, he has recorded 4 goals, +2(+/-), on 16 shots, adding 11 PPM on the ice. With the Vegas line set at -250(5.5), I expect his one to be a high scoring affair in favor of Tampa. Stamkos will be going against Bernier tonight, who will be playing his 3rd game on the road. Bernier has let up 5 goals in his last 2 starts and has seen an onslaught of shots coming his way. Look for Stamkos to capitalize on that and get some home points for his fantasy owners.
* Jaromir Jagr (RW) ($4,400 – Fanduel | $4,300 – DraftKings)
The 43-year old has been on a cold spell for the most part as of late. However, he finally registered his first 2 points since joining the Panthers 2 games ago. Jagr has been averaging 3 shots and 4 PPM in his 3 games with Florida. Another cheap option worth a look. He’s going against Lehtonen tonight who has been letting up a ton of goals lately. In his last 4 starts, he has let up a WHOPPING 16 goals. The opportunity is there for Jagr, which makes this match-up a solid value play.
* Alex Pietrangelo ($4,400 – Fanduel | $5,500 – DraftKings)
Alex is another player with some cheap value potential. He is getting a TON of ice time, which could go either way for a defender. But with Elliot in the net, have some confidence in this selection. Elliot has only let up 3 goals in his last 3 games, although one of those goals came on only 6 s.o.g. In his defense, he came in as a relief in what was already a high-scoring affair. You need to save somewhere and this is where you want to save.
* Eddie Lack ($6,700 – Fanduel | $7,000 – DraftKings)
Lack is a great, cheap option for tonight. He’s in a great spot going up against a struggling Arizona team who has lost their last 9 games. Lack was GREAT last game where he came in for relief of Markstrom. He only let up 1 goal on 24 s.o.g. Love this spot for him tonight. Personally, I feel he will end up on my main lineup by the time the puck hits the ice.
Let me know what you guys got! All challenges are accepted if you want to goes heads-up with me!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/6/15

Big slate tonight, 12 games total so we have a lot to work with, hope you all cashed last night!

Here's a few plays I like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

**Ty Lawson ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,000 – DraftKings)

Some of the greatest news we heard all season was Brian Shaw being fired, it made things a lot clearer in Denver and made some Nuggets players worth targeting again. Winners of two games in a row, Denver is playing good ball right now and it’s because they are using their best players. Ty Lawson is a stud PG and I look for him to close the season on a high note. He is at a great price tonight and we all know he has upside. On the season, the Spurs have allowed 43.4 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs. Great GPP play.

**Klay Thompson ($7,300 – Fanduel | $7,200 – DraftKings)

Another player who produces better on his home floor is Klay Thompson. He has been playing great as of late and tonight he gets the Mavericks who are playing on the back end of a back to back. Thompson averages about 5 more fantasy points a game when playing at home. Great option tonight.

**Rudy Gay ($7,400 – Fanduel | $7,300 – DraftKings)

Has been playing great with the addition of Karl, and has a great match up tonight versus the Magic. This game should be up in pace and I expect a nice outing from Gay. On the season, the Magic have allowed 41 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Paul Millsap ($7,500 – Fanduel | $8,200 – DraftKings)

Great option tonight, I don’t see Kevin Love being able to stop him. At this price I would consider Millsap in all formats. He has upside, and I think he has a high floor tonight. On the season, the Cavaliers have allowed 39.1 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**Andre Drummond ($8,600 – Fanduel | $7,800 – DraftKings)

Houston has no big man and Drummond should feast tonight! Everything is in his favor to have a huge game tonight. Hopefully he can put together a solid outing. On the season, the Rockets have allowed 48.2 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/6/15

Friday Night Hockey, nothing better! I see a lot of value for tonight so let's get right to it... Note: Fanduel's pricing is absolutely ridiculous and should be taken advantage of!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Jonathan Toews (C) ($7,000 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Toews has scored in 4 of his last 5 games. In those games, he is averaging 4 s.o.g. and 3 PPM on the ice. He has a great match-up tonight against Scrivens. On the flip side, Scrivens has lost 4 of his last 5 games and let up 5 goals in his last game in net. Toews is on a hot streak and he should continue his success tonight with this juicy match-up.

**Michael Cammalleri (LW) ($5,900 – Fanduel | $7,300 – DraftKings)**

Mike is a bit of a cheaper option, yet he has huge upside. Fanduel is off on his price, as they are with most prices compared to DK. Fanduel players should take full advantage of this. Cammalleri has been a man on fire, scoring points in his last 7 games (6g, 3a), averaging 4 shots per game. Look for that success to continue tonight with Bobrovsky in the opposite net. He struggled heavily in his first game back and now he gets a match-up on the road. Expect Cammalleri to take advantage of him tonight and score some solid points.

**Erik Karlsson ($6,800 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Karlsson has been good for us in the past and I like him in this spot tonight. As you start to see the trend, I enjoy picking on Buffalo, why not. Karlsson has 1 goal and 3 assists, with 7 s.o.g. in his last 3 contests. He’s getting heavily used in PPs, recording 14 minutes in that same span. He’s in line for some points for tonight’s game. Play with confidence.

**Andrew Hammond ($5,600 – Fanduel | $8,800 – DraftKings)**

I’m only picking one goalie because for this rock bottom price from a solid goalie, I would think of starting no one else. Hammond has been brilliant as of late going 7-0-1 in his last 8 and all while only letting up 10 goals. Against a weak Buffalo team for such a cheap price on Fanduel, NO BRAINER! Am I right?? MUST-START.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/7/15

great night last night, hope you all cashed in also!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Evgeni Malkin (C) ($8,500 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

This is an obvious one for me if you guys have been following my plays. Malkin hasn’t let me down yet and I don’t plan on things changing tonight. Evgeni has been on fire! In his last 3, he has 4 goals and 2 assists, and we had the joy of rostering him in all 3. Tonight he gets a home game against a struggling Quick. Over Quicks’ last 3 he has let up 9 goals (.852 sv%) Malkin will take full advantage of him and will continue his run of success. MUST START!

* **P.K. Subban ($5,600 – Fanduel | $7,000 – DraftKings)**

Subban went cold for us last time we played him but that was quickly forgotten since he carried our teams twice prior. Still don’t understand Fanduels pricing system for NHL, so I’ll keep plugging in Subban till his price goes up, his upside is too much to pass on for this salary price. Last game Subban picked it back up, recording 1 assists and 2 s.o.g., adding 4 PPM on the ice. Should be a low scoring game tonight in favor of Montreal so were in a safe spot to gain some points for our lineup tonight. P.K. or DIE!

* **Braden Holtby ($8,600 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Keeping the trend of only writing about one Goalie, Holtby is on my radar tonight. For an obvious reason, he’s playing Buffalo, who blew a nice lead last night. But more importantly, Holtby has been brilliant in the net. Winning 2 of his last 3 and recording a shutout against Toronto. Holtby makes for a great play tonight against the pathetic Sabres. He’s only let up 6 goals (.944 sv%) in his last 3, what do you expect tonight? Me too. Play him!

Tokens

NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/7/15

Nothing better than some brews and some weekend BBall!

Let's go to the plays...

Here's a few I really like:

www.fantasystuds.net

George Hill ($6,400 – Fanduel | $6,500 – DraftKings)

Love this price, Hill has been doing a little bit of everything lately and has been providing you with serviceable fantasy outings. Great option for cash games tonight, so give him a look. On the season, the Knicks have allowed 40.3 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

Dwyane Wade ($7,600 – Fanduel | $7,200 – DraftKings)

Dwayne sat out last game so he should be ready to roll tonight against the Kings. The match up is great and Wade should be able to produce a great fantasy line. On the season, the Kings have allowed 41.9 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs.

Nicolas Batum ($6,200 – Fanduel | $6,200 – DraftKings)

Batum has been playing well as of late and will have to do just a little extra with Matthews out for the season. Batum is nice to roster because he contributes in all categories. On the season, the Timberwolves have allowed 37.7 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

LaMarcus Aldridge ($9,600 – Fanduel | $9,200 – DraftKings)

My favorite option at PF tonight. Should have his way with the Timberwolves tonight and provide you with a great fantasy outing. On the season, the Timberwolves have allowed 45.4 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

** Marcin Gortat ($6,300 – Fanduel | $6,100 – DraftKings)**

The Polish Hammer has been playing excellent ball as of late and I would keep rostering him. Great play for cash games! Over the last 7 games, the Bucks have allowed 47.3 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
For those of you that didn't catch Steph Curry's ankle breaking moves last night, do yourselves a favor and turn on ESPN....

www.fantasystuds.net

* **John Wall ($9,000 – Fanduel | $8,500 – DraftKings)**

Wall has been playing well as of late and I love the match up versus the Hornets tonight. Mo Williams has been playing great for the Hornets, but not on the defensive side of the ball. Look for Wall to produce a solid line tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Hornets have allowed 43.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

* **P.J. Tucker ($5,600 – Fanduel | $5,500 – DraftKings)**

Great price for Tucker, who should be on the floor a ton because of his defensive skills. Tucker can contribute in multiple statistics which is awesome, and tonight’s game should be high scoring which is better for his fantasy value. Look for Tucker to make decent value tonight. Over the last 7 games, the Warriors have allowed 39.5 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

* **DeMarcus Cousins ($10,800 – Fanduel | $9,700 – DraftKings)**

Most players would probably shy away from Boogey tonight with a match up versus the Hawks. That’s fine because as of late the Hawks have been getting crushed by opposing centers. They have allowed 49.8 fantasy ppg to centers over the last 7 games. Boogey may be under-owned tonight and could help you cash.

Tokens
Small slate for NHL tonight!

Here's a few plays I really like:

www.fantasystuds.net

* **John Tavares (C) ($9,000 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Tavares has done well for us his last few games. He has put up 2 goals, 3 assists, +3 (+/-), and 9 PPM on the ice in his last 2. Tonight he goes up against Bernier who has struggled over his last 2 games, letting up 7 goals (.847 sv%), and losing both those games. Tonight should result in Tavares producing for his owners and getting his value for his salary. One of the better options in the higher price range, IMO.

* **Anders Lee (LW) ($4,900 – Fanduel | $4,800 – DraftKings)**

Lee makes for a nice stack on this small slate night. Over his last 4 games, he has 2 goals, 2 assists, +4 (+/-), 12 s.o.g., and 8 PPM on the ice. Again another nice goalie match-up, going against Bernier, who has struggled recently. Lee is a nice stack with Tavares, if you play one, you should play both. Just saying.

* **Josi Roman ($5,200 – Fanduel | $7,100 – DraftKings)**

One of the better, but still not lovable options on the night. Roman has had 1 assists and 4 s.o.g. in his last 2, adding 2 PPM to his ice time. Nashville should roll tonight and Roman has the chance to capitalize and gain us some decent points tonight. Not happy with the defensive selection tonight, personally, so I spent as least at possible.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/10/15

Small Slate tonight, Let's get right to it!

Here's a few plays I like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Kyle Lowry ($7,100 – Fanduel | $6,800 – DraftKings)**

Great match up for Lowry tonight according to the numbers. Usually a game versus San Antonio would shy me away from targeting fantasy players, but not this year’s Spurs. Overall they haven’t been playing great defense, but they have picked things up on their recent homestand. They have really been struggling against opposing PGs as of late allowing 47.2 fantasy ppg to them. Look for Lowry to have a good game for you tonight.

* **Eric Gordon ($6,100 – Fanduel | $5,300 – DraftKings)**

Love this play tonight, but would love it even more if Evans will miss the game. On the season, the Nets have allowed 37 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs. Look for Gordon to have a bigger responsibility tonight with Evans injured.

* **Kawhi Leonard ($7,600 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

Has really picked up his game recently, and should have no problem continuing his good play tonight. I like Leonard in all formats tonight, and I am expecting a big game. On the season, the Raptors have allowed 41.4 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

* **Tyson Chandler ($5,700 – Fanduel | $6,000 – DraftKings)**

Great price tonight and should easily hit value. Over the last 7 games, the Cavaliers have allowed 55.1 fantasy ppg to opposing centers. Chandler is a great option if you’re looking to save.

Tokens
Great night in NHL last night! Let's keep that rolling today!!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Tyler Seguin (C) ($8,400 – Fanduel | $8,800 DraftKings)**

Seguin is back! and he’s on a mission! Coming hard out of the gate after injury, Seguin put 2 goals in the net on 4 s.o.g. Tonight he greats a great match-up against Mason, who has really struggled as of late. In Masons’ last 2 games, he has let up 8 goals (.840 sv%). Seguin is a must-play tonight! I see a nice streak of points coming for Seguin in the near future.

* **Andrej Nestrasil (C) ($3,300 – Fanduel | $4,200 DraftKings)**

Andrej is a nice, cheap, sneaky option tonight. Over his last 5 games, he has 1 goal, 5 assists, +3 (+/-), and 16 s.o.g. For his price tag and recent performance, he’s a borderline must-start. He doesn’t have the best match-up tonight, but we need to save somewhere, and Andrej has been paying his price tag. I’m rolling with the hot streak tonight and hoping for the best with this cheap option.

* **Alex Pietrangelo ($4,400 – Fanduel | $5,200 DraftKings)**

Pietrangelo performed well for us last game and I’m loving him in this spot tonight! Elliot is in the net and he has been nothing short of amazing. Alex had 1 assist, +2 (+/-), adding 4 PPM of ice time. Tonight should be a relatively easy match-up with not too many goals get past Elliot, if any! Pietrangelo is always a nice cheap option to roll out with. If you need to save some cash, strongly consider him.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Analysis 3/11/15

Crazy run that were on here... dropping 300's like flies

Here's a few play I really like for tonight:

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Ricky Rubio ($8,200 – Fanduel | $8,300 – DraftKings)**

I love me some Ricky Rubio tonight, the guy has been super consistent since returning from injury and I actually trust him for cash games as well. Tonight’s game versus the Suns should be up in pace and Rubio strives in games like that. On the season, the Suns have allowed 43.8 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs. Look for Rubio to have a solid game tonight.

* **Eric Bledsoe ($8,300 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

With Brandon Knight out look out for the Eric Bledsoe Show tonight. Bledsoe will most likely slide over to PG and Gerald Green should get the start next to him. Regardless, Bledsoe will have the ball in his hand a ton and take a lot of shots. Great play tonight.

* **LaMarcus Aldridge ($9,400 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Elite option tonight at PF. He should have no problem scoring against a Rockets team who has been very weak at defending the PF spot. Over the last 7 games, the Rockets have allowed 49.7 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

* **Joakim Noah ($7,000 – Fanduel | $6,700 – DraftKings)**

Has been getting it done in all categories for the Bulls as of late. Should continue stuffing the stat sheet tonight and be able to produce amount of points. Great option at center tonight. On the season, the 76ers have allowed 45.8 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
I don't know about you guys, but I hate this slate tonight... Good Luck to those that do play tonight!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Sean Monahan (C) ($4,500 – Fanduel | $5,900 – DraftKings)**

With not a lot to love tonight, Monahan shows some light at the end of the tunnel. Cheap and consistent as of late. Sean has 3 goals, 2 assists, +1 (+/-) and 13 PPM on the ice in his last 4 games. Skating with the #1 PP line, Sean sees a lot of opportunities and for such a cheap price. He is coming off a 7 game road session, so look for him to be nice and rested for his first home match-up in what feels like forever.

* **Jiri Hudler (RW) ($6,000 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Hudler is a solid play for tonight. Of course, another player where FD and DK are so far apart in price. Hudler has 4 goals, 4 assists, and 14 s.o.g., adding 13 PPM on the ice. Fanduel is way out of line with their pricing and it should be taken advantage before they realize how foolish they are. Hudler is a nice handcuff with Monahan, the 2 should make owners very happy tonight! Deploy and Enjoy!

* **Dion Phaneuf ($5,000 – Fanduel | $4,300 – DraftKings)**

Just pick on Buffalo, really, roster as many players as you can against them. Dion is a nice option for just that. Over his last 4 games, he has 2 goals, 2 assists, 10 s.o.g., and 15 PPM. The opportunity is always there for him and he usually capitalizes, I expect big thing from him tonight in his juicy match-up.

Tokens
Thursday NHL baby, let's get right to it!

www.fantasystuds.net

* **Jeff Skinner (LW) ($4,500 – Fanduel | $5,700 – DraftKings)**

Skinner was quiet last game, but prior to that he was a stat machine for us. Tonight he gets a great match-up against Lehtonen who has struggled greatly in the net, letting up an average of 3 goals per game, and seeing a ton of shots flying his way. Skinner is a great cheap option tonight. I’m considering him a must-start!

* **Alexander Semin (RW) ($4,100 – Fanduel | $4,300 – DraftKings)**

Semin is another option to consider for a nice value play. Hell, stack him with Skinner and you got a solid 1-2 punch for a really cheap price. Last game Semin so a lot less ice time than he normally does, but I don’t expect that for any reason tonight. Over his last 4 games he has 2 goals, 11 s.o.g., and 10 PPM on the ice. He’s averaging almost 4 shots a game, so the opportunity to score is always there. Great option with a Skinner stack in order to drop a pretty penny on the Studs!

* **Alex Pietrangelo ($5,000 – Fanduel | $5,400 – DraftKings)**

Pietrangelo was great for us last game and I expect him to produce for us again tonight. Adding 2 assists and 1 s.o.g. to his season total. Alex is a great option again tonight against Phili. Last game, Elliot didn’t quite show up mentally, taking it easy on Buffalo. That won’t happen again tonight, making Pietrangelo a safe play.

* **Andrew Hammond ($5,700 – Fanduel | $8,500 – DraftKings)**

Hammond is always a solid option, especially for his price (Fanduel). When the guy is in net he’s nothing short of amazing. He is letting up less than 2 goals per game and is extremely consistent. I love rostering him and I’m doing it again tonight.

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/13/15

Got an early start to the day so let's get right on it!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Goran Dragic ($6,500 – Fanduel | $6,200 – DraftKings)**

Same game, great spot for the Dragon. The Raptors have been getting crushed by opposing PGs for what seems like forever. Over the last 21 games, the Raptors have allowed 52.5 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**DeMar DeRozan ($7,400 – Fanduel | $7,200 – DraftKings)**

Has been really heating up lately and he should keep this rolling. He was in the worst shooting slump of his career and it seems like that is in the past. When DD has all phases of his game going we know he is an all-star caliber player. Consider rostering him tonight.

**Luol Deng ($5,900 – Fanduel | $5,300 – DraftKings)**

Elite play when considering the price tag and the statistics. Deng has really stepped up his play lately and the Raptors simply don’t play defense. Add those two things up and you should get solid production from Deng tonight. Consider him when building your squad.

**LaMarcus Aldridge ($9,400 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

My top PF play of the night! Detroit is dog shit against opposing big men! L.A. should have no problem with scoring the rock tonight and should have himself a monster night. Easier said than done but I’m rolling with L.A. in Rip City tonight.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/13/15

T.G.I.F.! It came fast this week, fine by me! Let's get right down to it!

www.fantasystuds.net

**John Tavares (C) ($9,300 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Tavares has been great for us and I will continue to roll him out! Last game we played him, he put up 1 goal, 1 assist, and 4 s.o.g. In his last matchup with the Rangers, he was very quiet, only firing off one-shot. Tavares gets a ton of ice time, so the opportunity is always there. Tonight’s matchup is a lot better and Tavares should pick up right where he left off. Anderson is in net tonight and he has really struggled since coming back from injury. In his last 2, he has let up 7 goals. Deploy and Enjoy!

**Sean Monahan (C) ($5,700 – Fanduel | $6,100 – DraftKings)**

Another player who continues to reward us! Monahan Came out last game firing, with 6 s.o.g., and getting when past the posts and paying off his price tag. Tonight he is another great spot for us. Bernier has let up a whopping 14 goals in his last 4 games. Monahan is a nice salary relief and he’s been living up to his price. Roll him out tonight for sure.

**Dennis Wideman ($5,600 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

A bit of a cheaper option for tonight (Fanduel). Wideman is a nice sneaky play, he has quietly been lighting up the stat sheets! Over his last 4 games, he has 7 assists, +3 (+/-), and 12 s.o.g. He has seen over 20 PPM on the ice over that same span. He’s getting a ton of ice time and a ton of opportunity, resulting in great numbers for DFS owners. Calgary should roll right over Tampa tonight, making Wideman an Elite option. Enjoy!

**Braden Holtby ($8,600 – Fanduel | $9,100 – DraftKings)**

Forget Last Game. Holtby has been great otherwise and tonight shouldn’t show anything other than the Stud goalie that Holtby has been this year. He’s got a great matchup against Enroth tonight, who has been nothing to write home about this season. He’s letting an average of 3.28 (.900 sv%) per game this year. Put in Holtby, of course, numbers don’t lie!

Tokens
Nothing like a little Saturday afternoon hockey! We don't have a lot of time so let's get right down to it!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Derick Brassard (C) ($5,700 – Fanduel | $4,600 – DraftKings)**

Another night of picking on Buffalo and Brassard will lead us off. Over his last 3 games he has 1 goal, 1 assist +2 (+/-), and 4 s.o.g. Brassard makes for a nice cheap option when looking to relieve your salary cap. Lindback, as you know, has struggled heavily with his new squad, letting up 11 goals in his 4 starts with Buffalo. Things won’t change tonight or for the rest of this season, IMO. We will continue to trash on Buffalo for the remainder of the season.

**Patric Hornqvist (RW) ($7,500 – Fanduel | $7,400 – DraftKings)**

Hornqvist has been a staple in my lineups. Every single time I deploy him, he pays off in a big way. Not much introduction needed here. Hornqvist got us 1 goal, 1 assist, and +2 (+/-) last time we played him. I’ll reward him with another start tonight, I’m sure he won’t disappoint!

**Ryan McDonagh ($4,300 – Fanduel | $4,700 – DraftKings)**

McDonagh is a cheaper option at defender, this price for a defender is more my speed. This is solely a value option, considering the match-up against Buffalo. McDonagh skates with the #1 PP line so the opportunity for points is always there. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if McDonagh picked up some solid points tonight. GPP only.

**Cory Schneider ($8,700 – Fanduel | $8,300 – DraftKings)**

A homer pick, but a great pick! Schneider has been awesome for my Devils, so I never have a hard time to paying up for him. I honestly think he is getting the shaft on this price, but I’ll take it any day of the week. Schneider is stopping around 30 shots per game and he normally keeps his goal total low. I mean, for being close to the cheapest goalie on the night and considering his performance on the season, do you really need to look anywhere else?

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/14/15

They way my 1st Qtr plays went, I thought I was on the path to the Slam victory, then the second half came.... Oh well, can't win em all!

www.fantasystuds.net

**Ishmael Smith ($5,200 – Fanduel | $5,000 – DraftKings)**

Been the better PG in Philly as of late and that should continue for the near future. Has scored over 21 fantasy points in 4 straight games and should continue this streak tonight against the Nets. On the season, the Nets have allowed 41.5 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Giannis Antetokounmpo ($6,900 – Fanduel | $6,900 – DraftKings)**

Don’t let the match-up versus the Grizzlies scare you. Yes it’s not ideal but if you want to roster the Greek Freak just do it. He plays a lot of SF and the Grizzlies have been very generous to opposing SFs on the season. They have allowed 37.1 fantasy ppg to that spot.

**Derrick Favors ($7,900 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

Play bigs against the Pistons. This game should be close throughout and Favors should tally up the statistics. On the season, the Pistons have allowed 46.3 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**Marc Gasol ($7,600 – Fanduel | $7,500 – DraftKings)**

Great option tonight in all formats. Should have no problem with the Bucks interior. Triple-Double watch tonight for Mr. Gasol. On the season, the Bucks have allowed 48.7 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Tokens
NHL Daily Fantasy Hockey Player Analysis 3/15/15

Solid night for most of our plays last night and were on to Sunday!

**Paul Stastny (C) ($5,500 – Fanduel | $4,800 – DraftKings)**

Coming off a game last night where he only played 18 minutes, Stastny should be good for another go today. Recording 1 assist and 3 s.o.g. yesterday, adding to his total of +9 (+/-), Stastny makes for another great play tonight. His price is right and so is the match-up. Lehtonen has been up and down, surprisingly enough, he struggles while playing at home. I guess the pressure of winning for the home crowd gets to him. I see Stastny picking up another point or 2 and paying off his salary for his owners.

**Patric Hornqvist (RW) ($7,500 – Fanduel | $8,000 – DraftKings)**

Hornqvist was quiet last night, which is rare when he is on our roster. I’m not deterred though and I’m 100% confident in deploying him again tonight. Detroit let up 7 goals last night, while it was Howard behind the madness, the D still allowed 36 shots to get off. I expect much of the same tonight in terms of shot total. If that’s the case I know Hornqvist will be involved in a lot of that action. His price isn’t terrible for his performance, solid option for tonight.

**Erik Karlsson ($7,000 – Fanduel | $8,500 – DraftKings)**

The guy scores for us every damn time. I’m not going to be the fool to fade him, are you? Karlsson has 2 goals, 2 assists, +3 (+/-) and 8 s.o.g. in his last 2. Need I say more? Go for it, play him with confidence!

**Cam Talbot ($9,300 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Easy decision for me right here. Talbot has been brilliant in the net, letting up only 4 goals in his last 4 games. Tonight’s game should be low-scoring and Talbot is a -200 favorite. All signs point to Talbot continuing his dominance. With all the money saved elsewhere, this play isn’t even a second thought in my mind. Enjoy!

Tokens
Busy, Busy Sundays! Let's get right to it!

**Damian Lillard ($8,600 – Fanduel | $8,100 – DraftKings)**

Great spot for Lillard going against the Raptors. I think the Raptors forgot how to play defense lately. Should be a fast paced game and the guards should rip. Over the last 21 games, the Raptors have allowed 51 fantasy ppg to opposing PGs.

**Trevor Ariza ($5,500 – Fanduel | $5,700 – DraftKings)**

Love this play today, I say it a bunch in these write ups play your wing players against the Clippers! Ariza will defiantly reach solid value for you and is a great play in all formats. If you are playing early the slates make sure to give him a look. Over the last 7 games, the Clippers have allowed 42.8 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Kevin Love ($7,800 – Fanduel | $7,600 – DraftKings)**

Disappointing season statistically for Love so far, this may be a spot where he can turn it around. The price is great, and I love the match up. GPP play only. Over the last 7 games, the Magic have allowed 44.5 fantasy ppg to opposing PFs.

**DeAndre Jordan ($9,400 – Fanduel | $9,000 – DraftKings)**

Top overall center today. Houston has no big man to stop him from scoring or rebounding. Monster game ahead of him! Try to get him in all lineups!

Tokens
NBA Daily Fantasy Basketball Player Analysis 3/16/15

Another week in the books and were on to Monday!

www.fantasystuds.net

**John Wall ($9,300 – Fanduel | $8,900 – DraftKings)**

Wall in a home game, going against Damian Lillard? Yes please! Wall is an elite option at PG tonight and should put up some great numbers. The Blazers have been defending opposing PGs pretty good as of late, but I’ll take my chances with Wall tonight.

**Dwyane Wade ($8,000 – Fanduel | $7,500 – DraftKings)**

With 7 straight games of over 33 fantasy points, D-Wade is becoming quite the popular daily fantasy play. The match-up versus the Cavaliers is a good one too! Over the last 7 games, the Cavaliers have allowed 43.7 fantasy ppg to opposing SGs. D-Wade makes for a great play in all formats.

**Gordon Hayward ($7,700 – Fanduel | $7,700 – DraftKings)**

SF is an ugly position to fill tonight. Hayward should hopefully be able to bounce back from a bad outing his last time out. Decent match up versus the Hornets tonight, over the last 7 games the Hornets have allowed 38.1 fantasy ppg to opposing SFs.

**Rudy Gobert ($8,200 – Fanduel | $8,300 – DraftKings)**

Like Gobert tonight, like him even more if Big Al sits out again. His upside is huge and is becoming a top fantasy player game by game. Over the last 7 games, the Hornets have allowed 45.7 fantasy ppg to opposing centers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marshalldteach172@
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com