DOC Holliday's FAMOUS MLB, NFL , NCAAF and NBA Plays.

Search

Tokens
GMAN—

IF the entire forum faded you for the last 3 years they’d be up HUGE. Just like MANY are during baseball season for doing that very thing.

Just like the MODs said. Just like I have 3 people message me daily about the fade you are.

Explain to me how you can be DOWN tons in NFL, CFB, CBB, and MLB— and Im embarassed because I told people to fade you??? Hell people fading you are sleeping on fat wallets.

Facts. YOU ARE A LOSING POSTER HERE. EVERYONE SEES ITS.

YOU. JUST. CANT. MAKE. THIS. UP.

[IMG alt="HotRocks"]https://images-therx-production-409396115112.s3.amazonaws.com/data/avatars/m/73/73007.jpg?d=1663013664[/IMG]

HotRocks

Member​

Handicapper
JoinedMar 20, 2009Messages8,584Tokens
Jul 31, 2022
Enough already. Just ignore him if you dont like him. Some members like to fade him and you're trying to run him off.

• Record: 26-22-2
  • Win Percent: 52%
  • Units

Handicapper
Tokens
GMAN—

IF the entire forum faded you for the last 3 years they’d be up HUGE. Just like MANY are during baseball season for doing that very thing.
If they faed me when you told them to they bet down for 50K like you would be if you lived top to your fade-me post. Remember asshole YOU lost everytime you said fade me.
Two bowls seasons which were the only time you said fade me and the Baseball season last year. Too bad you didnt say fade me when I lost in 2021? If you did - then that would gave been your only short time to profit off that 21 season in bases.

But you lied the year after that and told the forum that you found a guy to fade and won 10K for faeding me...
BUT as usual, you never posted that remark until AFTER the whole season was finished and you TRIED to us it to say fade me in 2020 which killed you.

Thats because you never started your bashing or had any interactions with me UNTILL after the 2021 season ended.
Which means you lied about making 10K during 2121 after the year was long gone...LOL Just like your 5K bet a week ago, AFTER the game was over...

Why dont you simply start posting which games you are fading me on NOW so we can all watch youlose again>?
NAH.. Chicken-Shit DOC cant do what he says. We'll never see it..
[IMG alt="HotRocks"]https://images-therx-production-409396115112.s3.amazonaws.com/data/avatars/m/73/73007.jpg?d=1663013664[/IMG]

HotRocks

Member​

Handicapper
JoinedMar 20, 2009Messages8,584Tokens
Jul 31, 2022
Enough already. Just ignore him if you dont like him. Some members like to fade him and you're trying to run him off.

• Record: 26-22-2
  • Win Percent: 52%
  • Units
Please note the Date on HotRocks PM to Doc.
It was during a losing month when i was down 6k The following days imeadiatelywere outstanding! I went on to totally reverse the 6k in losses to end up winning 7K for the year!!!! Hot Rock never ever said that agin. Bad timing for him and YOU!!!
Just like the timing for BOTH bowl seasons and all of vbaeball last year!

Post 'em Doc or go away. Youre a total fraud.

Place your Bets! TODAY!

Tokens
YOU. JUST. CANT. LET. IT. GO.

It’s all posted and easy to see.

Mods see it. New posters see it.

As i said, I’ve faded you to BIG $$$$$. I’ve posted picks prior to games here in all sports fading you. Most recently, CFB and MLB. The ENTIRE forum knew exactly what I was doing. AND I WON BIG. A mod asked me to quit… so I did. But others have caught on.

You went 1-13 to end the NFL season— your a 200 bettor whose down 25K in baseball— yet I’m the fraud????

Again i say. The best thing you can do is the walk away and let this go. Walk away and be a big boy. It’s the best case scenario for you. The more you bump this and bring attention to this… the more attention is brought to the fact that you are a LOSER!!!!!

LET. IT. GO.

If you can— if not— I’ll continue to show everyone exactly the loser you are— which again you make it quiet easy to do

Handicapper
Tokens
YOU. JUST. CANT. LET. IT. GO.

It’s all posted and easy to see.

Mods see it. New posters see it.

As i said, I’ve faded you to BIG $$$$$. I’ve posted picks prior to games here in all sports fading you. Most recently, CFB and MLB. The ENTIRE forum knew exactly what I was doing. AND I WON BIG. A mod asked me to quit… so I did. But others have caught on.

You went 1-13 to end the NFL season— your a 200 bettor whose down 25K in baseball— yet I’m the fraud????

Again i say. The best thing you can do is the walk away and let this go. Walk away and be a big boy. It’s the best case scenario for you. The more you bump this and bring attention to this… the more attention is brought to the fact that you are a LOSER!!!!!

LET. IT. GO.

If you can— if not— I’ll continue to show everyone exactly the loser you are— which again you make it quiet easy to do
Its like Another poster said defending his record that you now got involved in --You dont post picks so You have bio business commenting on anyone.

You say fade me yet you wont post any faded plays???

NO ONE ever posts plays AFTER the game is over to say they faded someone. ONLY YOU!
Once you realize how low that is, you will finally walk away from bashing others.

Then you go into his thread and try to sound like mr pleasant all the while you started ALL the bashing 2 years ago here...LOL

You joined up with the few others ... who were all banned.

Now because you are trying to dodge the fade plays and wont ever post any - you want to come off like some forum friend maker.

Get some counseling DOC.
Your the only guy along with Big Asshole Lou that has been at this for 2 years here.

You bring up my name in another thread...LOL Lucky you did it here inn the Rubber Room your favorite place - otherwise you would be banned again.
Post or shut up!
Your antics are boring and your still the "conditioned asshole"...

Tokens
HE JUST WILL NOT GO AWAY

Ive never bashed your picks. All I’ve done is keep an accurate acount of your plays.. not just the BOWL season… LMFAO. ALL YOUR LOSING PLAYS!!!! You made it personal. I said let’s handle on a PM, you said keep it on the boards. Since then it’s on the boards.

I have NEVER made a thread about you. Here in this forum alone.. you have made 2 about me.

Ive said from the start: I come to forums to find LOSERS not winners. I’ve told the forum and others how to find them. I cant help it you check EVERY POSSIBLE BOX for a forum loser...

MODS SEE ^^ THAT
OTHERS SEE ^^ THAT
NEW PLAYERS SEE ^^ THAT

And… UNFORTUNATELY for you… your picks cant seem to unprove the fact.. that you are the BIGGEST LOSERS ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Tokens
Also GMAN—

Last baseball season— 2 week stretch: Think I went 12-8 and won 5-6 units.
Last CFB seasons— 1 cant miss early new years present HUGE bet— along with a live in game bet made and posted after the 1st score— BOTH HUGGGEEEEEE $$$$$$$ WINNERS
This past CBB season- posted winner.

I’m a posted winner here… and since i post.. guess that gives m the right to say what i want right?

You confusing posting daily as posting. The idea is to win money, not to see how many picks you can make. You still cant grasp that concept.

Handicapper
Tokens
HE JUST WILL NOT GO AWAY

Ive never bashed your picks. All I’ve done is keep an accurate acount of your plays.. not just the BOWL season… LMFAO. ALL YOUR LOSING PLAYS!!!! You made it personal. I said let’s handle on a PM, you said keep it on the boards. Since then it’s on the boards.

I have NEVER made a thread about you. Here in this forum alone.. you have made 2 about me.
You made a ton of comments in my threads that were what got you banned asshole! Thats how YOU made it personal. You simply use a record you choose for one year in bases and call me the loser?
Anyone with 10 cents of knowledge knows that you dont remove the other 3 winning years to justify someone have a losing year.

One play in college that YOU claimed wasn't even YOUR handicapped play- It Was from your made-up connection with the insider at Georgia. A Total and fraud lie.
Did you realize how immature you are, to post that on the Forum here???

Anyone with a "connection claim" to a college program, is insane to attempt to pull that off and lie like that. What a fucking FOOL to say that!!!

If you had connections bud - and if they were real no one would have one play for the year.LOL.. They were also beat and you were fortunate to even win the MlL bet! The spread is what most people had - with Georgia bettors and they lost!

Dont forget that the other play you had was a year before that -when you bashed me for saying why Georgia would smash your Homey team Alabama in that national championship game as well.
Not only did I win this seasons national championship call - I also won that year as well. With a leading Bowl record of 26-9! Thats what losers do. They go 61 percent on 200 college game for the year and then go 74% on Bowl games! Not 1-0 for the whole year ...

You wont go away. Ive been here posting for years. Winning and doing well. 3 baseball winning seasons out of 4 is what you cant do.
So you get jealous that I win after you said fade me. LOL
You keep dodging the fact. Its what keeps you trying to convince everyone here that you are innocent...LOL.
Your the biggest fraud next to Big Lou. Him and you are both alike. Start going into threads and starting trouble.

Here's what got your silly ass in this spot with bashing.
If all you ever did was post a record you would have never been banned . You lie on a forum so much its what keeps you from posting your fades. You Have NONE. thats why you posted a fake ticket for 5 grand!

People know that you are a forum fraud with that move bud.
You call my plays I posted fake - yet every time I do it - mine are posted BEFORE the games start.

Ive said from the start: I come to forums to find LOSERS not winners. I’ve told the forum and others how to find them. I cant help it you check EVERY POSSIBLE BOX for a forum loser...
We know that you can add. So why do you not add up 3 winning baseball seasons on to qualify someone as a loser?

When someone finished up in the NFL in total units why dont you say so?
When someone hits 61 percent on 200+ college games why dont you say so?
When someone wins 51 bowl gamss out of 71 games @ 74% - why dont you say so?
When someone wins more that 20K in baseball why dont you say so?
When someone hits College games for 15K why dont you say so?

When someone calls you out to prove your fade claims with plays before the game starts...Why dont you post them?

Your great at lying and posting just what you want - but its not how truth works.

You started this whole rant. Youre one sick loser who is here to ACT like youre a Gangsta... But youre really an underachieving forum fraud who cant back up what you tell others to do...

You thrive on hate Bud. Something is seriously wrong for your reasons to be here...

No one is here to hurt others - just you three assholes - who post NOTHING but bashing comments.
You only keep repeating your posts one after another in repeated order to get responses.
When you get frustrated, you post another within minutes. Then you do it again, when there is no response..Again within minutes.

Many of your posts start at 5, 6 or 7 AM. Some even dont stop until after mid nite?
WOW what a Looney Tune you are... because you re so embarrassed for saying faed me and losing so bad for 2 years now.
Call me a loser . But pass up my winnings first - With real bets BEFORE the games begin - or Go Fuck Yourself!

Repost this anytime you want an answer to your posts in the future...
its simple ...Just copy and paste like you did for your 5K fraud ticket post after the game was over!

Tokens
Yet you’re the one continuing to start threads and make posts… not us?

Too fucking Funny

Tokens
I have said this is VERY EASY:

3 years ago NFL- Loser
3 years ago CFB- loser- this includes bowls
2 years ago CBB- loser- includes the biggest loss on one game this forum has seen
2 years ago NFL- loser
2 years ago CFB- loser- this includes bowls- yes you won in bowls but not enough to cover the losses you had during season
2 years ago MLB- loser
last season MLB- Win
last season CFB- win
last season NFL- loss
last season CBB- loss
this current season MLB- loss

thats your results the last 3 years to now.

All facts and easy to find.

really its impossible to argue this. You even had mods delete certain posts because they were soooo embarrassing like your Jerry Springer rant you made

Tokens
ts here! The Game of the year!

Alabama comes into this game with a Perfect record as expected. Last year they Beat Michigan on Jan 1st 35-16. Michigan at that time was no where near as good as Ohio State - who played for the Championship against Clemson.
In that game the Tide was favored by 7 points over Michigan..

This year they are laying 8 points to the Buckeyes and the line is way off simply because the Tide won all their games and was ranked #1.
The win over Notre Dame last week is less impressive - as Michigan was a far better team a year ago than Notre Dame was this year. The Wolverines rolled against ND last year in a 45-14 win. (Ohio State crushed Michigan last year as well).

The soft opposition for Alabama this year is enhancing their undefeated season. The fact that they struggled against ND was evident that they are not the powerhouse many would think. They have scored nearly the same amount of points per game this year as they did last year and the defensive numbers are also the same. Considering they played softer teams, the numbers are less impactful, as they were held to season low scoring in the Dame game.

The Buckeyes bring a whole different level of talent than what Notre Dame has - and for Bama to lay 8 points in this game is so far off, that its an insult to the Buckeyes who just toasted a very good Clemson team in a revenge game rematch from a year ago.
If this game was against Clemson would Alabama be favored by 7 or 8 Points? Of course not.

The Buckeyes had missed many games this season with numerous Covid-tagged players. Thats one reason that they didnt perform at the potential level they truly have.

Here are my numbers for lines in this game.
Bama's season scoring was 50 points per game and allowed 19 this season.
A year ago their scoring was 48 and 19 on defense.
They scored season low against Michigan last year with only 35 points.
This year they scored only 31 against a much weaker Notre Dame team. Again a season low!

The Buckeyes scored 49 which is more than 8 points more than the Buckeyes averaged this year - against a Clemson team that likely would not be more than a 1-2 point dog against Alabama or more likely a PK game.

With vivid scoring stats, in last year and this year, reveals Alabama under performed by at least 2 touchdowns or more UNDER what they did in this undefeated season - they actually should not be favored on Monday

In back to back seasons now - the Tide has under-achieved from their season averages, when playing in Games for the Playoffs. No reason to expect anything different this season with the Championship game on Monday.

Ask yourself how many points do you think Clemson would be expected to score on Alabama, if they had played each other last week?
An honest answer would likely have been at least 35 points in a shoot-out with Trevor Lawrence as the Clemson QB.

Knowing theses facts - there is no way you can expect Alabama to perform anywhere near or above their season numbers on offense of 50 points per game because they already showed that they are no better than last season and likely a little bit weaker than a year ago in the Notre Dame game by only scoring 31 points.

OSU QB Fields is far better than most would think, and as long as he's 100% on Monday the Buckeyes will be the play.

OHIO STATE +8.
OHIO STATE ML +255

^^^ YOU FORGET THIS GAME?? YOU ONLY REMEMBER THE WINS AND NOT THE LOSSES. ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISSES POSTED AND THIS FOLLOWED A SEAASON WHERE Y0U WERE DOWN SO MUCH YOU QUIT POSTING WEEK 11

Tokens
80-96 LAST NFL SEASON
2-13 IN THE NFL PLAYOFFS

MLB SEASON TWO YEARS AGO YOU LOST SO MUCH YOU QUIT POSTING. BLAMED IT ON COVID.

I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON.

YOU ARE A FRAUD!!!!!!

Like someone else here said one:
you’re that golfer Stripes a drive Down the fairway about 300. Then proceeds to shank the iron. Chilly Dip the wedge. Hack it out of the sand, 3 putt for a triple bogey 7… yet spend the next hour talking about the drive.

Tokens
A LITTLE CHEAT SHEET FOR THE READERS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO LOOK UP THE RESULTS FROM THE POST ABOVE:

52-24 ALABAMA.
35-17 AT THE HALF

OHIO STATE NEVER LED.

GMAN’S POSTING CAREER IS FULL OF GAMES JUST LIKE THIS… BUT ALL HE TALKS ABOUT ARE THE WINS, WHICH AS RARE AS THEY ARE… IS THE REASON WHY HE CONTINUES TO TALK ABOUT A BOWL SEASON OF 30 GAMES 2 YEARS AGO

Tokens

HERE IS A THREAD WHERE GMAN IS TELLING EVERYONE ELSE HOW VEGAS WORKS. ITS A DANG GOOD THREAD

FEEL FREE TO READ PAGE 2 WHERE G-MAN GUARENTEED WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN FEEL FREE TO LOOK UP THE RESULTS.

Tokens
Season. 202-225-9. -8079.00

Monday.
Tampa. -115. GM. 5 units
Tampa +1.5 runs (-205). GM. 5 units
Tampa 1st five. Even. ML 5 units
Tampa 1st Five +0.5 runs.(-150). 5 units
Over 5 runs. 1st Five. 5 units
Under 9 runs GM. 5 units

San Fran +170. GM
. 5 units
San Fran +1.5 runs. (-125) GM. 5 units
San Fran 1st Five +0.5. runs. 5 units
San Fran 1st Five. +150. 5 units
Under 4 runs. 1st 5. 5 units
Over 7.5 runs. GM. 5 units

THIS IS FOLLOWED BY EVEN MORE LOSERS THROUGHOUT THE MLB PLAYOFFS BEFORE HE FINALLY THREW IN THE TOWEL

Tokens
Season. 15.-149-7. -12555.00

Monday Championship .

Gonzaga ML -200. 5 units
Gonzaga -4. (-110) 5 units
Gonzaga -3.5 (120) 5 units
Gonzaga -3 (-130). 5 units
Gonzaga -2.5. (-140) 5 units
Gonzaga -2. (150). 5 units
Gonzaga -1.5 (-160). 5 units
Gonzaga -1 (-170). 5 units
Gonzaga. 1st half. -2.5. 5 units
Gonzaga ML 1st half. 165. 5 units

Gonzaga/Baylor. Under st half. 76. (-120) 5 units
Gonzaga/Baylor Gm. Under 162 (-160) ( 5 units

2-Team Parlay. 5 units to win. +1051.00
Gonzaga ML-200 and Under 162(-160)

2 Team Parlay. 5 units to win. +989.00
Gonzaga -4 (-120) and Under 162 (-160).

THIS IS THE FAMOUS BASKETBALL POST.

AS YOU CAN SEE HE’S -12K RIGHT NOW

EVERY BET MADE ON THIS POST LOST… EVERY F-ING ONE…

HE LOST 96.75 UNITS ON THIS GAME

TAKING HIS BASKETBALL TOTAL TO -22K ALONE

Tokens
G-Man! said:
Jan 9th

Rams +3.5 over Seattle. 5 units.........................................WON+500
Rams ML +155 5 units......................................................WON+775
Rams 1st qtr +1. 5 unit....................................................WON+500
Rams 1st qtr.ML+115. 5 units............................................WON +575
Rams 1st half ML+130 5 units............................................WON+650
Rams 1st half. +2. 5 units..................................................WON+500

Wash +9 over Tampa. 5 units.............................................WON+500
Wash ML +335 5 units........................................LOSS-500
Wash 1st qtr. +1. 5 units ...................................LOSS 550
Wash 1st qtr. ML +165. 5 units...........................LOSS-500
Wash 1st half +4.5. 5 units................................LOSS 550
Wash 1st half ML+215. 5 units...........................LOSS -500
Won 7. +3500
Loss 5 L-2600

Sub. +900

Season.180-169-4. $-7911.00

2021 NFL SEASON

Tokens
Season. 169-169-5. -$3368.00

• Record: 18-31-1
  • Win Percent: 36%
  • Units: -102.95u
  • ROI: -33.85%
  • Avg Odds: +109
LikeQuoteReply

[IMG alt="G-Man!"]https://images-therx-production-409396115112.s3.amazonaws.com/data/avatars/m/112/112668.jpg?d=1650296908[/IMG]

G-Man!

Member​

Handicapper
JoinedDec 18, 2017Messages5,506Tokens
G-Man! said:
7-1. +2950.00

Season. 169-169-5. -$3368.00
Game MUST BE PLAYED ON MONDAY Jan 11th.
If Game is delayed to another date -All plays are discarded and will be replayed at that time.

(FanDuel)
Ohio State +8.5 over Bama. 5 units
Ohio State ML+235 Over Bama. 5 Units

OSU 1st quarter. ML +165. 5 units
OSU 1st Qtr +4.5. (-138) 5 units

OSU 1st half +4.5 (-105) 5 units
OSU1st Half ML+200. 5 units

(BetAmerica)
OSU/Alanbama. Total/Game Under 75. 5 units
OSU 1st half. UNDER Total. 38.5 . 5 units

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2021:
-2700 THIS GAME

6500 LOSS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Tokens
To date: 114 -104. 6. -197.00

I have 114-104-7 -462
pushed on Navy -3 on 12/31

2020 CFB TOTAL. ANOTHER LOSER

Tokens
Season To date: Thru dec 28th. 92-123-7. -$18611.00

Browns -1 over Cincy 4 units
Bears -3 over Minnesota. 3 units
Dallas -12.5 over Washington. 2 units
Saints -13.5 over Carolina 3 units
Baltimore Pk over Pittsburgh. 5 units
Detroit +13 over packers. 3 units.

Miami +17 over Patriots. 3 units
Chargers +10 over Kansas City. 3 units
SF -3 over Seattle 3 units
Denver -3.5 Over raiders 2 units
Atlanta PK over Tampa. 4 units

2019 NFL SEASON:

CHECK OUT THAT RECORD TOO FOLKS

Tokens
THIS IS JUST WHAT I WAS ABLE TO GET BEFORE HE GOT HIS BUDDY NOT ROCKS TO DELETE POST OF HIS TO SHOW MORE LOSSES.

JUST LIKE THAT JERRY SPRINGER POST WAS DELETED.

THERE ARE 68K IN LOSSES RIGHT THERE POSTED ABOVE. WITHOUT EVEN FACTORING IN THIS BASEBALL SEASON

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnorton147
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com