Call For Sbd to Explain his Latest Failed Prediction

Search

Tokens
Only two posts total for October 24, 2020, and neither one worthy of being posted for "One Year Ago."

Back tomorrow.

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

October 25, 2020

It is post 3758 and is found on page 151 of the IVU Thread:

"TRUMP IS THE ANTI-WAR PEACE PRESIDENT - THE WORLD HAS AWAKENED TO THIS TRUTH

Our President is the only President who has not gone to war.

He has brought our troops home, destroyed ISIS and negotiated Middle-East Peace.

He is fighting against pure evil NWO globalists who profit from their endless wars.

He has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize 3 times.

THIS IS WHY AMERICA AND THE WORLD LOVES HIM!"

They "love" him so much that he LOST the 2020 Election LEGITIMATELY no matter how hard he whines like

a baby that he did not!!!

Tokens
This is what I tried to post in fpp/sbd's IVU Thread re: what he said about Dr. Fauci.

Because of some kind of unknown technical problem, my post wouldn't take over that-I have advised moderators to correct this.

Anyways for now this is what I attempted to post over there:

"All hateful unproven and speculative gossip.

This is not the case with Trump who admires MURDERS like Putin, Kim-Jong-un and would love to rule this country in the same tyrannical manner if he had the

chance.

In Trump's dream world, there would be no Congress, and he would simply rule as he wished and imprison or murder anyone who stood in his way.

It is interesting that you used Mengele in your analogy inasmuch as he, QAnons and you as a member would love to exterminate all Jewish people from the

face of the planet!!!"

Tokens
:One Year Ago:

October 30, 2020

It is post 3834 and is found on paged 192 of the IVU Thread.

It is quite evident that for the last week or so leading up to the Election fpp/sbd's became more and more desperate with the hopes that

the more he imagined and posted the bullshit and lies, the more in his fucked up and demented mind he believe that more people would believe

what he predicted about the Election and even sadder, that his posts could actually in themselves result in Trump being elected!!!

"As I stated earlier, don't believe the false narratives and fake polls that have Biden leading!

The Dems relied on the ignorance of the minorities in the past.

Dems thought minroties were stupid.

BIG MISTAKE!

Minorities are waking up in droves!

It's a sea of red and it's going to be a tsunami on Tuesday!"

Last edited:

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 2, 2020

It is post 3875 and is found on page 194 of the UVU Thread by fpp/sbd.

Actually I could have posted just about post for fpp/sbd for both November 1 and 2 because virtually every one is a 100% failed

prediction/lie as to what would happen in the upcoming 2020 Election.

I chose this one as an example of what I am talking about because it a perfect representation of what your will find in

his other posts for those two days.

Virtually every line in this post applies to what Trump and his supporters did and NOTHING that Biden and his supporters did

to try to overturn the results of the Election because it was Biden who won after all of the votes were counted and NOT Trump!!

This post is truly the epitome of what I and the others have documented what fpp/sbd is about over the last 20 months:

"HERE'S THE ELECTION PLAYBOOK:

1. DEMS-DS will not concede on Election night. They will try to use the excuse: “We don’t know how many ballots are left undelivered by postal service”.

2. They will contest this legally in battleground states.

3. They will project doubt in the election results.

4. They will organize massive riots and attempt anarchy-99 design.

5. They will tell the public that Biden won, and will use their fake manipulated polls that showed a Biden lead, to legitimize it. For example: “The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden’s clear lead across the country.”

6. Massive cyber-power attacks [attempts] being planned for 11.4.

7. They will try saying: “Not all mail in ballots were counted. How many mail in ballots were lost or did not arrive in battleground states which could have returned a different result?”

8. They will try to buy more time by saying “We must investigate who cast a vote but did not register”, “We must go door to door if needed”, “Our lives are at stake”, “The sky is falling”, meanwhile, they will try to enact riots and chaos in attempt to overturn (coup d’etat).

WE ALREADY KNOW THE PLAYBOOK!

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!"

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 2, 2020

It is post 3875 and is found on page 194 of the UVU Thread by fpp/sbd.

Actually I could have posted just about post for fpp/sbd for both November 1 and 2 because virtually every one is a 100% failed

prediction/lie as to what would happen in the upcoming 2020 Election.

I chose this one as an example of what I am talking about because it a perfect representation of what your will find in

his other posts for those two days.

Virtually every line in this post applies to what Trump and his supporters did and NOTHING that Biden and his supporters did

to try to overturn the results of the Election because it was Biden who won after all of the votes were counted and NOT Trump!!

This post is truly the epitome of what I and the others have documented what fpp/sbd is about over the last 20 months:

"HERE'S THE ELECTION PLAYBOOK:

1. DEMS-DS will not concede on Election night. They will try to use the excuse: “We don’t know how many ballots are left undelivered by postal service”.

2. They will contest this legally in battleground states.

3. They will project doubt in the election results.

4. They will organize massive riots and attempt anarchy-99 design.

5. They will tell the public that Biden won, and will use their fake manipulated polls that showed a Biden lead, to legitimize it. For example: “The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden’s clear lead across the country.”

6. Massive cyber-power attacks [attempts] being planned for 11.4.

7. They will try saying: “Not all mail in ballots were counted. How many mail in ballots were lost or did not arrive in battleground states which could have returned a different result?”

8. They will try to buy more time by saying “We must investigate who cast a vote but did not register”, “We must go door to door if needed”, “Our lives are at stake”, “The sky is falling”, meanwhile, they will try to enact riots and chaos in attempt to overturn (coup d’etat).

WE ALREADY KNOW THE PLAYBOOK!

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!"
Are you happy that you bunch of queers are gonna steal another election?

Tokens
Are you happy that you bunch of queers are gonna steal another election?
No one is going to steal anything-Youngkin clearly won, the same as in 2020 when Biden clearly won, and as every recount, audit, and

Liedelli's Symposium corroborated!!!

Tokens
Kudos to all of the winners all over the country tonight no matter what their political affiliation or what the actual elected Office is!!

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

It was Presidential Election Day, November 3, 2020.

Rather than simply pick out the most relevant and defining post of that day on the part of fpp/sbd as I usually do, I

decided to attack the link to the entire page to show you how far off fpp/sbd was with his wild/delusional predictions of a massive

Trump landslide, red tsunami, and in essence an implication that there was no point in even holding the Election as

Biden had ZERO chance of winning.

I strongly suggest that particularly those who are now reading fpp/sbd's IVU Thread but who may not be fully familiar with

fpp/sbd's prognosticating abilities(actually lack of), pay special attention to the posts of this day and in retrospect ask yourself

how much of it was true on that day or came true over the last 365 days:

ps If you have time read all of his posts for November 1 and November 2, and if you don't know already, read them,

and you will see and get a clearer picture as to what this guy all about, and why I and the others have taken I

t upon ourselves to document and expose him, one of the big reasons that fpp/sbd has

NEVER/NOT EVEN ONCE admitted that something he predicted which was allegedly imminent

DID NOT OCCUR, with the most glaring on being his almost daily prediction that Trump was/is going to be reinstated!!

If the moderators of this thread decided that they wished to change the name of the Thread from what it is now, I can

think of no better choice than to call it The Lack of Accountability and the Failed Prediction Thread!! lol

Last edited:

Tokens
No need to repeat myself.

Here is what I just posted in the IVU Thread which states what was significant about fpp/sbd 's rambling bullshit

and lies on that date:

I normally post One Year Ago stuff in my own thread.

In this case though, I decided to post one of fpp/sbd's most laughable and infamous posts here also,

as an example of the credibility of his (NONEXISTENT/IMAGINARY) alleged Intelligence insiders as well as

his own "prognosticating ability." lol

From fpp/sbd one day after the Election, November 4, 2020:

"Intell insider saying Trump should officially be declared winner by Friday."

Here is one more for you uttered by fpp/sbd on November 4th, 2020:

"Intell insider has confirmed that Trump won in a major landslide.

Truth will be revealed shortly.

The Dems-DS hit panic early yesterday when the turnout for Trump was like something never seen before.

Trump was winning every state in a major landslide, again, like never seen before.

Out of panic and desperation the Dems-DS called upon their MSM fake news partners to fabricate stories to try to drive people away from the lines they were waiting in.

They started calling states for Biden early even though Trump had commanding leads.

They believed this would cause people to leave the lines and go home, thinking "why vote if Trump already lost?"

But it back-fired big time!

Nobody left the lines and all wanted to vote no matter what!

The landslide grew bigger and bigger and they knew they had no chance whatsoever so they shut down the polls - literally!

Then overnight they inserted the millions of fake ballots I referred to a long time ago in this thread.

And just like magic Biden was winning many states when America woke up this morning.

But now the Dems-DS are backed in a corner.

4 states left and they are all won by Trump.

Even the cheating failed!

But the MSM fake news networks refuses to report them as final because that gives Trump the 270 he needs to win.

Bottom line, Trump won after the cheating and he won in the biggest landslide in history without the cheating.

Inside the landslide it is worth noting that Trump secured one of the the largest number of minority votes in history!

This, in itself, makes it mathematically impossible for Biden to even be close, let alone in position to win.

This will be the truth the public learns very soon!

Once the victory is declared there will be countless arrests but not without resistance.

PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR POTUS, HIS TEAM, OUR GREAT MILITARY AND UNIFORMED MEN/WOMEN EVERYWHERE."

Hell why stop there-here is the link to the first page of all the delusions, lies and projections spewed from the mouth of

fpp/sbd on November 4th:

Important Virus Update

don’t listen to the fake news media now until tuesday night - not even fox news! they will lie worse than in 2016. They are already lying because they know what is coming! And nothing can stop it! here's the election playbook: 1. Dems-ds will not concede on election night. They will try...
www.therx.com

Last edited:

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 5, 2020.

It is post 3959 and is found on page 198 of the IVU Thtead.

In summary, there are just just more delusions, lies, failed projections, etc. which define fpp/sbd and which have defined him since

he started this thread 20 months ago:

"THIS IS NOT ABOUT 'WINNING' THE ELECTION - IT'S ABOUT WAKING PEOPLE UP

Does Trump look nervous about losing?

NO!

Why?

Because he already knows he won the election and he's won in the biggest landslide in history.

And if you think he lost the election just wait until you see what's coming!

Again, Trump and his team already knew the Dem-DS playbook.

And they have all the proof they will ever need to show they tried to steal this election.

But this isn't about winning.

It's about bringing 'The People' to the edge to show them all the corruption that has existed.

And sometimes you can't just tell people, YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM to WAKE THEM UP to these TRUTHS.

If 'The People' don't wake up NOTHING will change!

And this is what you are witnessing.

Part 1 of the trap and sting operation was to gather all the evidence of the Dem-DS corruption.

Part 2 is to now show 'The People'.

And this is where we are at.

'The People' have already woken up to many truths.

They have already seen:
>the lockdowns
>the dictators
>the riots
>how governors/mayors didn't stop BLM rioters
>the fake news/social media censoring

And now they need to see the election fraud and manipulation.

And this is coming now!

And BLM/ANTIFA protestors/terrorists are already in position and waiting.

They will be unleashed as soon as the proofs of the election fraud and manipulation are shown to the public.

They will try to create major chaos and destruction all across the nation, even bigger than the fake BLM riots.

They will attempt anarchy-99 design.

But fear not.

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL.

The post-election safety of our nation has been secured.

Enjoy the rest of the show.

The best is yet to come!"

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 6, 2020

It is post 3970 and is found on page 199 of the IVU Thread.

No commentary needed here.

Just do as I do and ask yourself if it is possible to make worse and laughable predictions hat what is stated here:

"As emotions continue to run high it's important to KEEP PERSPECTIVE!

This isn't about 'another 4 years', it's about the future of this country.

It's about removing the power from the evil Dems-DS and 'invisible enemy'.

How do you do it?

Set up traps and expose everything they do.

And this is what is happening with the election.

Trump and his team have already done this many times already, including with Pelosi, Schiff, Fauci and the Fake News networks

It might not make sense in the beginning or be confusing.

But when you are in WAR you don't come out and tell the public everything you are going to do.

When you are in a sting operation do you go in and arrest everyone before they commit the crime or do you wait until the crime is committed?

You have to wait until you they actually do the crime, otherwise, nobody will ever believe they did it.

Instead, watch it happen, expose it and let it spread across social media for increased public awareness.

Understand?

Soon you are going to see how this all comes together.

Remember, Trump has been telling the world the Dems-DS were going to cheat. (He always knew)

Even Biden told us they were going to cheat. He said, "we have put together, I think, the most the extensive inclusive voter fraud organization in history."

Why did they release the "laptop from hell" right before the election?

Forget Hunter and the photos, they wanted to show you the money laundering to show how the foreign governments like "CHY-NA" can influence the Dems and election.

Right now the MSM fake news is trying to desperately to convince you that Biden is winning.

But STOP and think logically.

How is it possible to maintain control over the senate and flip all these House seats but LOSE the election.

So all these people who voted for all these Republicans in the House and Senate decided they wanted Biden instead of Trump?

Again, it just doesn't make sense and proves, in itself, the Dems cheated.

Again, logical thinking.

You need to understand this is a GIGANTIC sting operation.

Trump has known the Dem-DS playbook for a very long time.

He is using their tactics against them.

He is creating an 'electoral crisis' with his statements and posing questions as solutions to assure the safety measures are created and implemented to make sure this never happens again in the future.

NOBODY wants this to happen again.

Everyone wants a fair election.

So why isn't the DOJ stepping in?

Because the DOJ has to wait 10 days before they can intervene.

And it is most likely going there.

But RELAX.

Trump wants it to go there.

So he can prove to the world they cheated.

He has all the proof and more than he will ever need.

But he wants 'The People' to see it for themselves.

You can't tell them, they won't believe it.

THEY HAVE TO SEE IT ('SEEING IS BELIEVING').

This is why the confirmation of ACB was so significant.

This is also why the Dems-DS were doing everything in their power to keep RGB alive.

They knew if RGB died it was 'game over'.

Massive happenings are coming in the next days and weeks.

The goal is to keep the Dems-DS engaged and get the public to wake up to the truth of what is happening.

But here is what will happen.

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN BY A TINY MARGIN.

Dems-DS will be livid and ask for a recount.

Trump wants them to ask for it.

Votes will need to be counted again.

They will need to be certified.

And this is where the cheating/corruption gets exposed.

Dems will expect the recount to destroy Trump.

BUT IT WILL BACKFIRE and only benefit him.

When it's over the final results will show TRUMP WINS IN A HUGE LANDSLIDE.

Remember, it's a sting operation.

This can't be emphasized enough.

Also remember, Rudy Giuliani is famous for taking down the Gambino family/5 families in the 1980s.

Many don't know TRUMP was instrumental in that takedown.

So it's not coincidence Trump and Giuliani are teamed up again for this!

Understand?

'TRUST THE PLAN'

Stop worrying!

We already know the outcome.

Enjoy the rest of the movie!"

Tokens
"One Year Ago:

November 7, 2020

It is post 4060 and is found on page 203 and posted by fpp/sbd.

In this one you see real anger and desperation on his part as Biden was officially declared the winner, and whether

despite all of the threats in it, none of which ever came true over the next 365 years, he is really pissed off that

things didn't go the way he expected and predicted:

"BIDEN FINALLY DECLARED BY FAKE NEWS - THE CRIMES HAVE BEEN SOLIDIFIED

Declaring Biden the "winner" is A DECLARATION OF WAR.

The Enemy of 'The People' have decided to go to war with the American people.

Their move is strictly coming from a place of DESPERATION AND PANIC.

Remember everything I said the past few days.

THIS HAD TO HAPPEN TO SOLIDIFY THE CRIMES.

You will now witness THEIR TOTAL DEMISE and their coup attempt on this country.

The truth will expose them!

AND TRUMP HAS MORE PROOF THAN HE WILL EVER NEED.

AGAIN, TRUMP WON IN A MASSIVE LANDSLIDE!

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

Grab your popcorn.

Because it's about to get real and it's going to move fast!

AND FEAR NOT.

WE ALREADY KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS - AND IT'S A GREAT ONE!"

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 8, 2020

It is post 4084 and is found on page 205 of the IVU Thread by fpp/sbd.

There were so many posts to choose for the "post of the day," but I choose this one as it is as good as any other

one which represents the delusion and frustration that Trump LOST:

BALLOT AUDITS WILL BE MANDATED - BIDEN HAS ZERO CHANCE

There WILL BE a ballot audit.

Recounts are conducted by the same people/election boards as the first count.

Audits are conducted by armed fraud investigators.

Republicans control both houses of the Pennsylvania State Congress.

Guess who controls both Houses of State Legislatures in the other swing states?

You guessed it!

REPUBLICANS [Check-mate]!

EmPMF5WVcAY6WEe

Again, what you are watching is nothing more than a circus created by the Dems-DS and MSM to cause confusion and to try to divide us.

But, fear not, they have ZERO CHANCE!

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS TRUMP WON IN A LANDSLIDE.

And it won't be long before it is solidified legally.

TRUMP WILL OFFICIALLY, AND LEGALLY, BE DECLARED WINNER IN A LANDSLIDE!

Trust Pres. Trump and his Team.

Trust 'The Plan'.

Trust God.

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 9, 2020

I wouldn't know where to start to try to pick the most significant post of these days because there are simply

so many wacko ones with no basis to reality posted by fpp/sbd.

From what I see, it sure looks like fpp/sbd's madness is in midseason form as the reality the Trump

lost te Election begins to set it.

Thus I decided to post the link to the first page of the posts for November 9, 220.

Just start there and go for as long as you can take it.

There are also some other interesting posts from Trump supporters who are far less optimistic about

Trump/s chances, and it goes without saying that in retrospect, these folks were right!!

Here you go:

Tokens
"One Year Ago:

November 10, 2020

There is absolutely worth posting for this day because most of the posts are the same delusional, boring ones you

have heard many times over the last year by fpp/sbd-about how this state or that state in the was stolen in

the Election, blah, blah, blah.

Back tomorrow.

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 11, 2020

It is post 4259 and is found on page 213 and as usual uttered by fpp/sbd in the IVU Thread.

As was the case right after the Election, there was a lot of competition as to which post would be displayd

as the Post of the Day, as fpp/sbd drifits further and further from reality and unable to accept the results

of the Election just like his mentor, Donald Trump:

"The time draws near.

What is within the Dems-DS power you have not seen yet.

But you know it's coming, you can feel it.

Imagine the internet gone?

Imagine Trump's twitter gone?

No way to communicate except via Emergency Alert (EBS).

Remember the reason Adam Schiff tried (AND FAILED) to block Trump's ability to deploy the military to end insurrections.

What about their "contingency" when there is nothing left to try, or nowhere left to run?

The Dems-DS are in FULL PANIC MODE.

Their last stand IS THE MEDIA.

The exact timing of their actions is unknown but it is coming.

There is so much going on behind the scenes that you are unaware of.

BUT FEAR NOT, PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL!"

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 12, 2020

It is post 4315 and found on page 216 by fpp/sbd in the IVU Thread

Judging by the fact that as usual, fpp/sbd's prediction has FAILED 100% to come even remotely true, it looks like

this prediction has joined the long line at supermarket deli of thousands of other failed predictions ahead of them,

which have taken their place in name to get a new date assigned to them by fpp/sbd for this particular event

to occur, in this case overturning the Election Results in Pennsylvania.

I sure hope that all of these already FAILED predictions have plenty of popcorn on hand while in line, or actually food and water in

their possession in order for them to prove themselves right and to finally come "true," in fact enough popcorn to last

into infinity and beyond!! lol

"It rules the PA Secretary of State "lacked statutory authority" to override election law.

Critically, the state has a Republican state legislature.

SCOTUS may ultimately decide the case now.

EmpSlI5XUAM1tMW

"IT IS HAPPENING!

This is why the Dems-DS are in FULL PANIC mode.

They know will lose this on its merits."

Last edited:

Tokens
"One Year Ago"

November 13, 2020

It is post 4347 and is found on page 218 of the IVU Thread.

Like was the case right after the Election, there were a lot of posts competing for Post of the Day.

I chose this one although it was tough to narrow it down to this one.

Also if you scroll back to this day, you and others right after the Election, fpp/sbd uses the phrase REPEATEDLY that Trump

won the Election "in the biggest landslide in history."

This is a phrase he commonly used and predicted both prior to the Election and still does to this day.

This ranks right up there with Trump's alleged reinstatement for fpp/sbd's as his biggest delusion, lie, attention-seeking

headline or whatever you want to call it, and is a sign of a VERY EMOTIONALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY

DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL.

Here you go-it was written in response to Mapana posted:

mapana said:
SBD...HE WON BY A “Landslide” so that’s why he’s in hiding...haven’t shown his face :purple:since Election Day, He absolutely know he LOST :Sad Face:

"Hiding?

Talk about clueless and delusional!

He's played a few rounds of golf while Pence took a short vacation.

WHY?

These guys aren't worried - they know they won and will remain in office.

They are just waiting until their methodical public releases of the evidence are done.

Then they POUNCE!

The Dems-DS know they are finished!

They have ZERO chance.

People like you who actually believe Biden won are going to look really stupid very soon!

So carry on.

This thread is intended for intelligent people."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryD314
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com