Bye Bye Bernie.... Now the Dems just have Creepy Joe the Kiddie Sniffer

Search
Tokens
94649272_10219468570718859_8437570206267604992_n.jpg

Tokens
Instead of sucking the youth out of them I think he sniffs it out of them. Maybe that is why the old crypt keeper stays alive. Cut off his supply of children and he dies

Tokens
[ More evidence, DemoScum don't care. They hate sexual assaults, and pedophilia - unless the perpetrator is a DemoScum ]

Clip surfaces of Biden accuser Tara Reade's mother phoning into 'Larry King Live' in 1993 alluding to claim

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

A resurfaced clip on "Larry King Live" in 1993 appears to show the mother of Tara Reade -- who has accused Joe Biden of past sexual assault while in the Senate -- alluding to “problems” her daughter faced while working as a staffer for the then-Delaware senator.
In a telephone interview with Fox News on Friday night, Reade confirmed that her mother called into the show. Biden's presidential campaign has adamantly denied Reade's allegations but the video could be cited as evidence supporting Reade’s allegation – even though her late mother, in the clip, does not specifically refer to a sexual assault claim.
The Intercept on Friday first reported the transcript of a broadcast from Aug. 11, 1993, of a woman from San Luis Obispo County in California calling into the show about her daughter's experience on Capitol Hill.
"San Luis Obispo, California, hello," King began.
"Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him," the caller said.
"In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?" King followed.
Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck

#BREAKING: HERE is the video from August 11,1993's 'Larry King Live' described by @TheIntercept (and Tara Reade) as allegedly featuring her mother calling in and alluding to Reade's sexual assault claims against @JoeBiden (blog here by @ScottJW) https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/04/24/shock-video-joe-bidens-accusers-mother-talking-cnn-1993 …

"That’s true," the woman responded before King cut away to a panel to discuss her claim.
CNN AVOIDS ON-AIR COVERAGE OF BIDEN ACCUSER TARA READE NEARLY ONE MONTH AFTER MAKING ASSAULT CLAIM
That woman was Jeanette Altimus, Reade's mother, Reade told news outlets, including Fox News.
Later Friday, the Media Research Center found the clip in its archives matching the information provided by The Intercept.
Reade took to Twitter to confirm that it was her mother who called into "Larry King Live."
taratweets ( Alexandra Tara Reade)@ReadeAlexandra

This is my mom. I miss her so much and her brave support of me. https://twitter.com/hollyotterbein/status/1253816167220862977 …
Holly Otterbein
@hollyotterbein

Tara Reade told me this is her mother's voice.
https://twitter.com/RichMcHugh/statu...12727262388224

"This is my mom. I miss her so much and her brave support of me," Reade tweeted about her mother, who passed away in 2016.
BIDEN SKATES THROUGH TV INTERVIEWS AS ANCHORS AVOID QUESTIONS ABOUT TARA READE'S ASSAULT CLAIM
Reade's story first resurfaced in an article in The Intercept on March 24. Podcast host Katie Halper then interviewed Reade, who said that in 1993, a more senior member of Biden's staff asked her to bring the then-senator his gym bag near the Capitol building, which led to the encounter in question.
"He greeted me, he remembered my name, and then we were alone. It was the strangest thing," Reade told Halper. "There was no like, exchange really. He just had me up against the wall."
Reade said that she was wearing “a business skirt,” but “wasn’t wearing stockings—it was a hot day.”
She continued: “His hands were on me and underneath my clothes, and he went down my skirt and then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers and he was kissing me at the same time and he was saying some things to me.”
Reade claimed Biden first asked if she wanted “to go somewhere else.”
“I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing,” Reade said. “He said: ‘Come on, man. I heard you liked me.’”
Reade said she tried to share her story last year, but nobody listened to her. Earlier this month, she filed a criminal complaint against Biden with police in Washington, D.C.
Fox News reached out to the Biden campaign on Friday for comment. The campaign referred Fox News to a statement earlier this month from Biden Deputy Campaign Manager Kate Bedingfield that said: “What is clear about this claim: it is untrue. This absolutely did not happen."
"Vice President Biden has dedicated his public life to changing the culture and the laws around violence against women," Bedingfield said. "He authored and fought for the passage and reauthorization of the landmark Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard - and heard respectfully. Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE
Speaking to Fox News on Friday, Reade recalled being "furious" at her mother for phoning into CNN after having watched the clip on a recorded tape following the broadcast.
She told Fox News she "dreamt" about her mother on Thursday night. The following morning, The Intercept's Ryan Grim told her that he found the transcript.
Reade said she "cried" when she watched the clip on Friday evening, telling Fox News it had been years since she had heard mother's voice. She had urged Reade to file a police report at the time of the alleged assault, Reade said.
"Always listen to your mom, always listen to your mom," an emotional Reade reflected to Fox News.
Still, the mother’s interview doesn’t specifically corroborate Reade’s latest allegations of assault, and could be referring more to the bullying allegations she raised last year. The Washington Post reported that in a 2020 interview, Reade laid more blame with Biden’s staffers for “bullying her” than with Biden himself.
Reade has come forward before—last year, when multiple women emerged claiming inappropriate touching by Biden. Reade, at the time, claimed Biden put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed his fingers up and down her neck, but was unable to gain traction on her story aside from an article in a local newspaper.
But in recent weeks, Reade told a far more graphic account, with different and more serious details, raising the allegation to the level of sexual assault.
“Now we’ll see if a different set of rules still applies to Joe Biden,” Erin Perrine, the principal deputy communications for President Trump's re-election campaign, said in a statement to Fox News. “Maybe now at least one reporter will ask him about it.”
Fox News has also requested comment from Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who ran against Biden in the 2020 Democratic primary and recently endorsed his campaign.

Tokens
[ Evidence piling up so fast, the MSM can't bury it. ME TOO!!!! But only if perp isn't a DEMOSCUM!! ]
[h=1]Neighbor, colleague reportedly back Biden accuser Tara Reade's claims[/h]By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

[h=4]Why is everyone quiet on Biden's sexual assault allegations?[/h]Tezlyn Figaro, political analyst, reacts to some calls for Joe Biden to drop out over sexual assault allegations and why the media is silent on the issue

Two more people who knew Tara Reade in the '90s reportedly came forward on Monday to back the former Senate staffer's claims of sexual misconduct against Joe Biden.
Lynda LaCasse, a former next-door neighbor of Reade's and a self-described supporter of Biden spoke on the record with Rich McHugh of Business Insider about past conversations they had with Reade about the allegations.
"This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it," LaCasse told Business Insider, recalling a conversation with Reade that occurred in either 1995 or 1996.
EXCLUSIVE: BIDEN ACCUSER TARA READE 'LOST TOTAL RESPECT' FOR CNN'S ANDERSON COOPER FOR NOT ASKING FORMER VP ABOUT ASSAULT CLAIM
Another past acquaintance, Lorraine Sanchez, a former colleague, also recalled past conversations with Reade, though she said did not recall Reade referring to Biden by name.
"[Reade said] she had been sexually harassed by her former boss while she was in DC," Sanchez told the publication, "and as a result of her voicing her concerns to her supervisors, she was let go, fired."
Biden himself has not addressed the claims from Reade -- but his campaign has vehemently denied the allegations.
Reade on Monday confirmed to Fox News the accuracy of how her conversations with LaCasse and Sanchez were described and expressed her deep gratitude towards them for coming forward.
"I am touched that they would step forward knowing the targeted harassment I have received since I made my history with Joe Biden public. I appreciate their candor and bravery," Reade said in a statement.
LaCasse and Sanchez could be cited as more evidence supporting Reade’s allegation.
TIMELINE SHOWS MEDIA, DEMS' DIFFERENT APPROACH TO TARA READE ACCUSATION AFTER KAVANAUGH FREE-FOR-ALL
They join Reade's friend, who says they were told about the alleged assault at the time it happened but has chosen to remain anonymous, and her brother Collin Moulton, who recalled Reade describing an incident with Biden involving a "gym bag" as others who have backed her claims. The friend and Moulton both gave interviews to the Intercept.
LaCasse told Business Insider: "I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him. And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."
LaCasse said that Reade was "upset" when she told her about the allegation and "the more she talked about it, the more she started crying." She said she remembered urging Reade to file a police report but did not recall specific details from the alleged incident, like the location or remarks Biden had allegedly made to Reade.
"I don't remember all the details," LaCasse told Business Insider. "I remember the skirt. I remember the fingers. I remember she was devastated."
LaCasse, a retired staffer of San Luis Obispo General Hospital, said she lived in the same apartment complex as Reade in Morro Bay, Calif. She recalled how the two of them had talked about "violent stories" they've experienced, which was when Reade told her "about the senator that she had worked for and he put his hand up her skirt."
"I personally am a Democrat, a very strong Democrat," LaCasse said. "And I'm for Biden, regardless. But still I have to come out and say this."
Reade's former neighbor insisted that she wasn't asked to come forward and that she "volunteered," saying "If this was me, I would want somebody to stand up for me. It takes a lot of guts to do what she's doing."
"I have to support her just because that's what happened," LaCasse said. "We need to stand up and tell the truth."
BIDEN ACCUSER TARA READE CALLS OUT MEDIA, POTENTIAL DEM VP PICKS FOR THEIR 'SILENCE' ON HER ACCUSATIONS
Sanchez, who was working as a staffer for California State Senator Jack O'Connell, said she mentored and worked with Reade between 1994 and 1996.
Sanchez said she did not recall Reade referring to Biden by name but remembered "reassuring her that nothing like that would ever happen to her here in our office, that she was in a safe place, free from any sexual harassment."
"It takes great courage and strength to come forward," Sanchez said in praising Reade. "It's much easier to keep silent. However, I also understand the duty we have as women to share our story regardless of who the perpetrator may be."
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)]Video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/6152104949001

On Friday, a 1993 clip from "Larry King Live" surfaced showing an anonymous woman from San Luis Obispo, Calif. phoning into the iconic CNN talk show where she described "problems" her daughter was having with a "prominent senator."
CNN FINALLY COVERS LARRY KING CLIP IN WHICH BIDEN ACCUSER'S MOTHER PURPORTEDLY ALLUDES TO DAUGHTER'S SEXUAL ASSAULT
"San Luis Obispo, California, hello," King begins.
"Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him," the caller says.
"In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?" King inquires.
"That’s true," the woman responds before King cuts away to a panel to discuss her claim.
Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck

#BREAKING: HERE is the video from August 11,1993's 'Larry King Live' described by @TheIntercept (and Tara Reade) as allegedly featuring her mother calling in and alluding to Reade's sexual assault claims against @JoeBiden (blog here by @ScottJW) https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/04/24/shock-video-joe-bidens-accusers-mother-talking-cnn-1993 …

5:12 PM - Apr 24, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

6,978 people are talking about this

That woman was Jeanette Altimus, Reade's mother, Reade told news outlets, including Fox News.
Late Friday, the Media Research Center found the clip in its archives after The Intercept first reported on the Aug. 11, 1993 transcript earlier in the day.
BIDEN SKATES THROUGH TV INTERVIEWS AS ANCHORS AVOID QUESTIONS ABOUT TARA READE'S ASSAULT CLAIM
Reade took to Twitter to confirm that it was her mother who called in to "Larry King Live."
"This is my mom. I miss her so much and her brave support of me," Reade tweeted about her mother, who died in 2016.

5,862 people are talking about this

Reade's story first resurfaced in an article in The Intercept on March 24. Podcast host Katie Halper then interviewed Reade, who said that in 1993, a more senior member of Biden's staff asked her to bring the then-senator his gym bag near the U.S. Capitol building, which led to the encounter in question.
"He greeted me, he remembered my name, and then we were alone. It was the strangest thing," Reade told Halper. "There was no like, exchange really. He just had me up against the wall."
Reade said that she was wearing “a business skirt,” but “wasn’t wearing stockings — it was a hot day.”
She continued: “His hands were on me and underneath my clothes, and he went down my skirt and then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers and he was kissing me at the same time and he was saying some things to me.”
Reade claimed Biden first asked if she wanted “to go somewhere else.”
“I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing,” Reade said. “He said: ‘Come on, man. I heard you liked me.’”
Reade said she tried to share her story last year, but nobody listened to her. Earlier this month, she filed a criminal complaint against Biden with police in Washington, D.C.
NEW YORK TIMES SKIPS LATEST DEVELOPMENT IN TARA READE'S SEXUAL ASSAULT CLAIM AGAINST JOE BIDEN
Fox News reached out to the Biden campaign on Friday for comment. The campaign referred Fox News to a statement earlier this month from Biden Deputy Campaign Manager Kate Bedingfield that said: “What is clear about this claim: it is untrue. This absolutely did not happen.
"Vice President Biden has dedicated his public life to changing the culture and the laws around violence against women," Bedingfield said. "He authored and fought for the passage and reauthorization of the landmark Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard - and heard respectfully. Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press."
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)]Video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/6151984570001

Speaking to Fox News on Friday, Reade recalled being "furious" at her mother for phoning in to CNN after having watched the clip on a recorded tape following the broadcast.
She told Fox News she "dreamt" about her mother on Thursday night. The following morning, The Intercept's Ryan Grim told her that he found the transcript.
NY TIMES EDITOR SUGGESTS REPORT ON BIDEN ACCUSER WAS CHANGED AFTER BIDEN CAMPAIGN COMPLAINED
Reade said she "cried" when she watched the clip on Friday evening, telling Fox News it had been years since she had heard her mother's voice. She had urged Reade to file a police report at the time of the alleged assault, Reade said.
"Always listen to your mom, always listen to your mom," an emotional Reade told Fox News.
Still, the mother’s interview doesn’t specifically corroborate Reade’s latest allegations of assault, and could be referring more to the bullying allegations she raised last year. In a 2020 interview, Reade laid more blame with Biden’s staffers for “bullying her” than with Biden himself, The Washington Post reported.
Reade has come forward before: Last year, when multiple women emerged claiming inappropriate touching by Biden.
Reade, at the time, claimed Biden put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed his fingers up and down her neck, but was unable to gain traction on her story aside from an article in a local newspaper.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE
But in recent weeks, Reade told a far more graphic account, with different and more serious details, raising the allegation to the level of sexual assault.
“Now we’ll see if a different set of rules still applies to Joe Biden,” Erin Perrine, the principal deputy communications for President Trump's re-election campaign, said in a statement to Fox News. “Maybe now at least one reporter will ask him about it.”
Fox News has also requested comment from U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who ran against Biden in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary and recently endorsed Biden's campaign after withdrawing from the race.
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Does anyone really want to see Biden drop out? He is the dream candidate for Repubs.

Not since Walter Mondale have the Dems ran such a loser.
[/FONT]

Tokens
Does anyone really want to see Biden drop out? He is the dream candidate for Repubs.

Not since Walter Mondale have the Dems ran such a loser.

I don't want him to. I can't wait to see him in debates, trying to put two coherent sentences together should be hilarious.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
I don't want him to. I can't wait to see him in debates, trying to put two coherent sentences together should be hilarious.
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Not only hilarious but also cringeworthy. It will that train wreck you just can't stop looking at.[/FONT]

Tokens
[h=1]Tara Reade: Hillary Clinton ‘Enabling a Sexual Predator’ by Endorsing Biden[/h]
hillary-clinton-joe-biden-640x480.jpg
Biden for President; Edit: BNNJOSHUA CAPLAN28 Apr 2020
3:16
Author Tara Reade condemned former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s endorsement of Joe Biden for president, even as the former Vice President has remained silent about her accusation of sexual assault in 1993.
“I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I’m a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me,” Reade said in a statement to Fox News. “Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don’t need that for this country. We don’t need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change.”

“I will not be smeared, dismissed, or ignored. I stand in truth and I will keep speaking out,” she added.
Reade alleges that Biden assaulted her while the two were in the basement of a Capitol Hill building in 1993.
“He was whispering to me and trying to kiss me at the same time, and he was saying, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’” Reade recalled in a recent interview with the Associated Press. “I remember wanting to say stop, but I don’t know if I said it out loud or if I just thought it. I was kind of frozen up.”
Reade said she moved away from Biden, who responded surprisingly: “come on, man, I heard you liked me.”
The Biden campaign has denied the allegation, though the former vice president himself has yet to address the matter.
Earlier Tuesday, Clinton endorsed Biden’s White House run in a virtual town hall event together.
“I am thrilled to be part of your campaign to not only endorse you but to help highlight a lot of the issues that are at stake in this presidential election,” Clinton said. “I want to add my voice to the many who have endorsed you to be our president. Just think of the difference it would make right now if we had a president who not only listened to the science, put facts over fiction, but brought us together.”
Clinton also did not address Reade’s allegations during the live stream. Her husband, former President Bill Clinton, has faced multiple allegations of sexual assault and infamously engaged in an affair with then-White House intern, Monica Lewinsky.
In a Monday interview with Business Insider, Lynda LaCasse, a former neighbor to Reade, said the two discussed her alleged allegation against Biden between 1995 and 1996.
“I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him,” LaCasse told the news outlet. “And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn’t feel there was anything she could do.”
“She was crying,” LaCasse continued. “She was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report.”
“I don’t remember all the details,” she added. “I remember the skirt. I remember the fingers. I remember she was devastated.”

Tokens
Judge Dismisses Sexual Assault Allegations Against Biden On Grounds That He Is Not A Republican

April 28th, 2020
article-6049-2.jpg
[COLOR=#6C757D !important]47.9k
Shares

37kSHARE

5kSHARE

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democratic presumptive presidential nominee Joe Biden was cleared in federal court today of charges that some claimed were based upon credible allegations of sexual assault when the judge quickly realized that Joe Biden was not a Republican.

“Well, this looks pretty serious… let’s see who is on—wait a minute. He’s a Democrat! I can find no fault with him,” declared a fourth circuit federal judge hearing preliminary claims.
“It is well established in this court that Republicans are the ones who want to silence women and control their bodies. Haven’t you seen The Handmaid’s Tale?” the judge further added before banging down the gavel.
The bailiff immediately grabbed the female accuser by the collar and threw her up into the air out onto the sidewalk, just like in the cartoons.
The allegations against then-Senator Joe Biden date back to 1993. Several other people had corroborated key details relating to the seriousness and timing of the intern’s story including a discovered CNN clip of her mother calling The Larry King Show and a neighbor confirming that the woman had told her at the time what had happened. However, this circumstantial evidence of vile behavior, even interpreted under the generous standard of "believe all women" set by the government in prior cases involving Republicans, was declared to only be valid if the alleged perpetrator was a greedy, evil Republican.
“This is a victory for the judicial standard in our country of assuming the accused are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law,” stated Alyssa Milano. “We always need to maintain this standard of maintaining silence and withholding judgment on such cases when it is convenient and maintains our narratives.”
“I believe and hear you, Joe” she added.
At publishing time, celebrities were circulating a video in which they were singing individual lines of "Imagine" off-key in support of the rich, old, white male Democrat who was promising to take down the bad orange man.
[/COLOR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv368moinhat2024
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com