Anyone watching the GGG/Canelo fight Saturday?

Search
Tokens
You haven't showcased anything. You don't have any skills. All you do is exaggerate how mad I am or pretend I'm on the offshore all day (As if anyone could be in the offshore all day, we both agree that shit is dead. I sign in and fire off 4-5 posts in 10 mins then log out. Everyone knows that) This is hilarious to me.

Your point about the Cruise/Welcher thing is comedy gold, the lifestyle you claim to live is comedy gold, you saying you have plays that hit 100% is comedy gold, you saying you've proved it is on this site comedy gold. Because of who you are, I can't stop. It's too enjoyable.

I'm gonna keep killing you not because you frustrated me or because you have angered me. I'm doing it because it is fun. You don't get to talk to total losers in public like this. You just don't. I'm going to continue to let you know what you are. Same way others on this site do so. I thought they were dumb for ragging on you all the time, turns out it is very entertaining.

But I'm a student of the game and the Sunday truce goes into effect now. I will not fuck with you on Sunday. That is as old as the game itself....Just gotta add one more thing.

You really do sound like a little girl to let you know. Nothing is hilarious to you. You are all types of pissed off, ready to fight for your reputation.

Okay patsfans. Show me some sort of documented call you had about something that was legit.

Here goes some of mine:

You called Mayweather free money vs mcgregor. Okay everybody who wasn’t a sheep knew that. I went past that. And posted the exacto of that fight in a thread in the offshore. 10th rd TKO Floyd is what I gave out. While you were telling everybody the obvious shit. I went of course beyond that common sense shit. You do have some common sense in fights but you are no fight genius.

NBA I have been posting winners in the NBA since I have been here.

Now....NFL and here is where you will have no choice but to deflect and hate and make up stupid shit. Have I lost big games in the nfl were I guaranteed it or called it a big play?Yes I’ve been wrong in those games but if you just look at those games you will see at least 8-3.

2012 Ravens Broncos Lmfaoooooo oh this is bad for you dawg. I had posted documented here Ravens to win the game +380 ML. +9. Over in the game. Game to go to overtime +1400. All documented. Suck my dick. That’s one game. Lmaooo this is bad for you dawg. This is just off the top of the head I’m not even needing to dig because I know what I have done and shown here. You haven’t impressed dick besides fantasyland advice like a mark ass little bitch.

I had a game of the year 2012 49ers -3.5 over Atlanta Falcons. Then I posted in game of 49ers at least +200 down 14-0 in the 1st qtr that game. Documented here(not digging hoe. I’ll let you do that and hate and show your true colors some more). Next

Dez Bryant catch or not game I had posted documented goy/big play Dallas +6 and Greenbay win by 1-6 pts+335. This is what I do little girl. What can you do to me? “Ohh Mob you are lying because everything is 54% probability and you don’t know the market efficiencies.” Lmfaooo awwwhh man. Sorry somebody knows more than you, I know you can’t believe it because your head is so far up your own fucking ass it’s an incredible thing to witness. We are all witnesses to your expertise of Todd gurley reaching the end zone and the calculated probability compared to a a sports wager. Bahahahahhahahahah this guy is up for clown of the year. All you do is talk in circles bud.

I had New England patriots posted lock big play Super Bowl over Seattle on a pk em game that ended with an interception at the 1 yard line. Documented here. I was so confident about that game. It was the only outcome that made sense to my knowledge. It was no 50/50 game. You mentioned “fate” or “Higher power” if you know me you would know I am absolutely on board with that. Next

Greenbay/Arizona Aaron Rodgers b2b Hail Mary game. I had Greenbay +7 and Arizona to win by 1-6 pts +300 or so. Documented here(not digging. But be my bitch..I mean be my guest and dig.....bitch). Next

Miracle in Minneapolis. St. Diggs. Whatever you want to call it. I had Saints +6 and Vikings win by 1-5 pts +330 or so. Was very very confident about that game. Documented across the street. And mentioned in threads here like you try to do patsfans but will never be able to do like I can.

And last years SB I again hit with the Eagles and Eagles ML and shared across the street and shared in many many many many threads here at the RX in the NFL forum and in the offshore.

And what’s the reason again you are acting like a salty little bitch? Because Todd Gurley scores a touchdown and you got -105 odds or whatever the fuck and you think you are exploiting shit with that?!?!?!? Shit is too funny dude. Doesn’t want a look at me thread because it would bring attention to his lack of knowledge outside of fantasyland sports.

My history vs yours. My knowledge vs yours. My book/essay vs your long ass book/essay that you wrote earlier. You lose.

Tokens
Mob is hilarious to me though. He got this opulent lifestyle from sports betting yet he can't do basic math and doesn't understand gambling basics. He says he has plays that hit 100% (You just know if you've been doin this long enough dawg), he says he would BLOW MY MIND.

Hate? Fuck no....Let him keep talking. The more he talks, the funnier shit is. He got all this stuff on everything he loves.

I've said I'll bet he can't prove it, I've said I'll do contests, I'll swap booking, etc etc...It's not gonna happen, who cares? Just diss the kid, it's fun.

Welch is different, the world would be a better place if he died tomorrow. Mobb is just a delusional little kiddie.

Tokens
I just find it hilarious how they all talk down to us and let us know how much smarter they are than us, how we are a waste of time yet they still keep coming back and back and back but some how think they are doing someone a favor by doing so? Why do they even respond to me mob? Thats what I find hilarious they are too smart yet cant walk away.

They see nothing wrong with how they are acting. They think they are doing the forum some sort of deed. These idiots don’t realize this blow hard patsfans doesn’t have any fucking real winners posted here. Yet he thinks he is a boss genius about every sport. It’s fucking truly a circus and wonderland type thinking. These mother fuckers are crazy stupid

Handicapper
Tokens
Mob is hilarious to me though. He got this opulent lifestyle from sports betting yet he can't do basic math and doesn't understand gambling basics. He says he has plays that hit 100% (You just know if you've been doin this long enough dawg), he says he would BLOW MY MIND.

Hate? Fuck no....Let him keep talking. The more he talks, the funnier shit is. He got all this stuff on everything he loves.

I've said I'll bet he can't prove it, I've said I'll do contests, I'll swap booking, etc etc...It's not gonna happen, who cares? Just diss the kid, it's fun.

Welch is different, the world would be a better place if he died tomorrow. Mobb is just a delusional little kiddie.

You been dragged through the mud.

You got down and very dirty in this thread.

And you came out battered and bloodied.

Next time keep your 68 year old mouth shut.

Handicapper
Tokens
It's still BS. I post like 1 pick a month so it would take a little while for you to come up with that 90% number. And obviously I know my own results and know it isn't true.

You shouldn't defame other posters like that. It's a bitch move.

And again, I don't even get the podcast comment but asking you to explain it would likely just make us all dumber.

I am the almighty Patsfan.

No one defames me on a message board.

Lmao

Tokens

Thats nice. You are so worried about me now. I appreciate that.......not.

Thats all you know is basic shit and you front it off like you are a genius. Like I said, you don’t fool me. Your concepts are basic principles. But you don’t post any real winners. Yet, you’re a blowhard.

Who should i start tomorrow? Jonnu Smith still on your team?

Tokens
Few people have PMd me today saying it is known Mobb is a delusional little kid so why are you bothering with him? Everyone knows it.

I find it hilarious to hear someone say they have plays that hit 100% and they "just know", I find it funny to hear someone say they got the condo with the elevator, the benz, the bottles (basically a broke persons idea of how a rich person lives), the math he has displayed in this thread.

It's just funny. Never seen anyone lie their ass off so bad in a thread. Even Vitterd atleast prob got a badass insurance settlement. This kid is broke.

Handicapper
Tokens
Posters get verbally destroyed.

And no one can disagree with the almighty patsfan.

Lmao

Tokens
You been dragged through the mud.

You got down and very dirty in this thread.

And you came out battered and bloodied.

Next time keep your 68 year old mouth shut.

That’s true. I dno about the age of this guy but I do know one thing for sure.....I don’t think this guy is as nice as everyone says. Just a hunch but I doubt he’d help a soul. The guys ass is literally up his own ass so far he is eating his own shit. Just straight diarrhea in his own mouth all day and night talking on the RX. It’s disgusting and disrespectful.

Tokens

Thats all you know is basic shit and you front it off like you are a genius. Like I said, you don’t fool me. Your concepts are basic principles. But you don’t post any real winners. Yet, you’re a blowhard.

You’re mind-numbingly delusional

Tokens
You really do sound like a little girl to let you know. Nothing is hilarious to you. You are all types of pissed off, ready to fight for your reputation.

Okay patsfans. Show me some sort of documented call you had about something that was legit.

Here goes some of mine:

You called Mayweather free money vs mcgregor. Okay everybody who wasn’t a sheep knew that. I went past that. And posted the exacto of that fight in a thread in the offshore. 10th rd TKO Floyd is what I gave out. While you were telling everybody the obvious shit. I went of course beyond that common sense shit. You do have some common sense in fights but you are no fight genius.

Now....NFL and here is where you will have no choice but to deflect and hate and make up stupid shit. Have I lost big games in the nfl were I guaranteed it or called it a big play?Yes I’ve been wrong in those games but if you just look at those games you will see at least 8-3.

2012 Ravens Broncos Lmfaoooooo oh this is bad for you dawg. I had posted documented here Ravens to win the game +380 ML. +9. Over in the game. Game to go to overtime +1400. All documented. Suck my dick. That’s one game. Lmaooo this is bad for you dawg. This is just off the top of the head I’m not even needing to dig because I know what I have done and shown here. You haven’t impressed dick besides fantasyland advice like a mark ass little bitch.

I had a game of the year 2012 49ers -3.5 over Atlanta Falcons. Then I posted in game of 49ers at least +200 down 14-0 in the 1st qtr that game. Documented here(not digging hoe. I’ll let you do that and hate and show your true colors some more). Next

Dez Bryant catch or not game I had posted documented goy/big play Dallas +6 and Greenbay win by 1-6 pts+335. This is what I do little girl. What can you do to me? “Ohh Mob you are lying because everything is 54% probability and you don’t know the market efficiencies.” Lmfaooo awwwhh man. Sorry somebody knows more than you, I know you can’t believe it because your head is so far up your own fucking ass it’s an incredible thing to witness. We are all witnesses to your expertise of Todd gurley reaching the end zone and the calculated probability compared to a a sports wager. Bahahahahhahahahah this guy is up for clown of the year. All you do is talk in circles bud.

I had New England patriots posted lock big play Super Bowl over Seattle on a pk em game that ended with an interception at the 1 yard line. Documented here. I was so confident about that game. It was the only outcome that made sense to my knowledge. It was no 50/50 game. You mentioned “fate” or “Higher power” if you know me you would know I am absolutely on board with that. Next

Greenbay/Arizona Aaron Rodgers b2b Hail Mary game. I had Greenbay +7 and Arizona to win by 1-6 pts +300 or so. Documented here(not digging. But be my bitch..I mean be my guest and dig.....bitch). Next

Miracle in Minneapolis. St. Diggs. Whatever you want to call it. I had Saints +6 and Vikings win by 1-5 pts +330 or so. Was very very confident about that game. Documented across the street. And mentioned in threads here like you try to do patsfans but will never be able to do like I can.

And last years SB I again hit with the Eagles and Eagles ML and shared across the street and shared in many many many many threads here at the RX in the NFL forum and in the offshore.

And what’s the reason again you are acting like a salty little bitch? Because Todd Gurley scores a touchdown and you got -105 odds or whatever the fuck and you think you are exploiting shit with that?!?!?!? Shit is too funny dude. Doesn’t want a look at me thread because it would bring attention to his lack of knowledge outside of fantasyland sports.

My history vs yours. My knowledge vs yours. My book/essay vs your long ass book/essay that you wrote earlier. You lose.

Few people have PMd me today saying it is known Mobb is a delusional little kid so why are you bothering with him? Everyone knows it.

I find it hilarious to hear someone say they have plays that hit 100% and they "just know", I find it funny to hear someone say they got the condo with the elevator, the benz, the bottles (basically a broke persons idea of how a rich person lives), the math he has displayed in this thread.

It's just funny. Never seen anyone lie their ass off so bad in a thread. Even Vitterd atleast prob got a badass insurance settlement. This kid is broke.

LMFAO. Oops.

And who pmed you bahahahhaha go ahead and tell us their names. Nobody is messaging you besides Samantha and retard damian. Nobody can PM me right now but I guarantee I would be getting some thank yous for calling this fake wiseguy out.

Tokens

Did you pay taxes on the 1m you made from sports betting? LOL, I can't even ask that without laughing.

Tokens
Tokens
Did you pay taxes on the 1m you made from sports betting? LOL, I can't even ask that without laughing.

ManFan, you need to learn how to talk to me.

Tokens

Here goes some of mine:

I love how this guy is boasting about the Patriots winning the Super Bowl and saying “it was no 50/50 game, it was a lock”, when you literally describe the game as being a 50/50 game (interception on one yard line).

How retarded can you be?

Tokens
Those games all came down to the wire and show no ability to handicap. I can't believe you just said that. He thinks a dramatic ending makes a good call.

We got a live one here folks. Dude thinks how high his blood pressure gets during the game is what makes a good play or not.

You're a fish and don't have an opulent lifestyle from sports betting, why not just admit that? You just sound dumb man. Like real fuckin dumb. No one is going to believe you.

Handicapper
Tokens
That’s true. I dno about the age of this guy but I do know one thing for sure.....I don’t think this guy is as nice as everyone says. Just a hunch but I doubt he’d help a soul. The guys ass is literally up his own ass so far he is eating his own shit. Just straight diarrhea in his own mouth all day and night talking on the RX. It’s disgusting and disrespectful.

He says the Duke of earl is his favorite song.

Song came out in 1952.

I did the math.

Handicapper
Tokens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocash117
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com