2019 NFL & NCAA Football Side & Total Winners Record Trend

Search

Your Bookies Worest Enemy
Handicapper
Tokens
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]XS Sports Pick Saturday (NCAA)

So Far Today (3-2) 60%
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]
NCAA Season Record (
9-5) 64%
[/FONT]

This was the first round of plays.... normally I don't do two reports but some a lot of these line a gifts from heaven. Two nice sized underdog winning BIG..... Just another great day @ XS Sports Picks my friends.... Hope your day is going great.
Akron +18 (Lost)

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Mississippi State -19 (Lost)

[/FONT]
NC State -17.5 (Blowout Winner 34-6)

Boston College +5 (Su Blowout Winner 35-28)

North Carolina +11.5 (Su Blowout Winner 24-20)

Jason King :money:

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com
[/FONT]

Handicapper
Tokens
XS Sports Pick Saturday (NCAA)

So Far Today (5-2) 71%

NCAA Season Record (
11-5) 69%

We always deliver on our promises and told you all, were not holding back this season!!! We know the smaller conferences better then most and mixing them with our own lines making ability equals winning results.....

Will we win everyday.....
no, will there be days were we might pass.... this season yes, cause we not going to force plays just to make plays. We work hard to produce winners and we don't just flip a coin and sell for less just to make a buck. We wager real money and make real money....

In this world there are winner and there are losers..... get in the game or sit on the bench!!!

Monday picks was sent out Saturday afternoon, it's a huge plays and the results will SHOCK you. Here are my results from Saturday hope you all had a winning day as well....

Washington State -32 (Blowout Winner 58-7)

Middle Tenn St +35.5 (Blowout Winner 21-40)

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
:monsters-:monsters-:monsters-MLB & NFL & NCAA FOOTBALL PRICES:monsters-:monsters-

) ALL MLB & NFL & NCAA THRU THE SUPERBOWL

The ultimate package deal for those looking to maximize their winnings by reducing their costs!!! Now we don't expect everyone to shell out $2,300 for three different sports and this package is designed to offer GREAT VALUE to those that want a better option with their sports wagering!!!

Now we could easily sell this package for more
and still have a decent amount of winning members, but for those that act NOW we will also include the rest of the MLB THRU THE WORLD SERIES.

If you like the Big Blowout Winners you've found your service my friend (XS Sports Picks)!!! If you like to save money this is designed for you mt friend! Get on board for the season and we'll make you a customer for life with consistent Big Blowout Winners!!!

ALL THREE SPORTS WEEKLY PACKAGE = $200

ALL THREE SPORTS MONTHLY PACKAGE = $500

ALL THREE SPORTS SEASON PACKAGE = $2,300 (Get NFL & NCAA $700 Discount + FREE MLB)

2) NCAA SEASON PASS

Last season we destroyed offshore sports books
(
NCAA Record 180-136 57% +$216,840) and local bookies and we plan on doing it again my friend. If your with us or not please check back and see what your about to be missing!!!

Put your trust in us, and we will
SHOW YOU WITH OUR RESULTS that NO ONE come as closer to constant winners as XS Sports Picks!!!

NCAA SEASON PASS =
$1,500

WEEKLY PACKAGE =
$139

MONTHLY PACKAGE =
$379

) NFL SEASON PASS

Last season was below average
type of season from us (
NFL Record 117-104 53% +$42,111)
and for those that have asked we do not win all the time and long term our winning more then your losing my friend. If your looking for an honest service (
XS Sports Picks) that show you HONEST RESULTS you have come to the right place!

SHOW YOU WITH OUR RESULTS that NO ONE come as closer to constant winners as XS Sports Picks!!!

NFL SEASON PASS =
$1,500

WEEKLY PACKAGE =
$139

MONTHLY PACKAGE =
$379

I'm not going to waste your time and I hope that your not going to waste mine my friend. We have been around for many years here @ the RX Sports Forum and our results are posted here as well for all the world to see.

My team of football experts will take you sports wagering to the next level and you don't need a huge bankroll to join my service!!!

Payments are thru
Pay Pal and the email address is XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com and in the message put the service you would like to get.

If the season package is to much for you at this time, try us out for a week or a month at a lower price and give us a change to show your
REAL MONEY WON my friend!

When you winning thousands of dollars a season as a $100 or $1000 a player do you really love a return on your investment? Don't settle for average and you will get the results your deserve my friend!!!

Jason King )^&&

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]College Football Consensus: Public Picks (Sunday Night Football)[/h]
TimeTeamsATSMoneylineTotal
(EDT) PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Sunday, September 1, 2019
7:30pm
odds
(215) Houston Cougars
(216) Oklahoma Sooners
graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

graph_away.gif
15%

graph_home.gif
85%

O 1095
U 812
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%

Handicapper
Tokens
NCAA SEASON PASS:

NCAA SEASON RECORD (
11-5) 69%

(NCAA Record (180-136) 57% +$216,840) and local bookies and we plan on doing it again my friend. If your with us or not please check back and see what your about to be missing!!!

Put your trust in us, and we will SHOW YOU WITH OUR RESULTS that NO ONE come as closer to constant winners as XS Sports Picks!!!

NCAA SEASON PASS = $1,199

WEEKLY PACKAGE = $135

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

Payments are thru Pay Pal and the email address is XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com and in the message put the service you would like to get.

If the season package is to much for you at this time, try us out for a week or a month at a lower price and give us a change to show your
REAL MONEY WON my friend!

When you winning thousands of dollars a season as a $100 or $1000 a player do you really love a return on your investment? Don't settle for average and you will get the results your deserve my friend!!!

Jason King
whistle.gif

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
NFL starts Thursday night, and were looking to start off fast, just like we had done the last 5 NFL Football Seasons. We will work with you and help you achieve the goals that you want to achieve during the season and no bankroll is to big or small to work with.
NFL SEASON PASS

type of season from us (
and for those that have asked we do not win all the time and long term our winning more then your losing my friend. If your looking for an honest service (
XS Sports Picks) that show you HONEST RESULTS you have come to the right place!

NFL SEASON PASS =
$1,500

WEEKLY PACKAGE =
$139

MONTHLY PACKAGE =
$379

[h=1]NFL Football Consensus: Public Picks[/h]
Thursday, September 5, 2019
8:25pm
odds
(451) Green Bay Packers
(452) Chicago Bears
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%

graph_away.gif
47%

graph_home.gif
53%

O 573
U 683
graph_away.gif
46%

graph_home.gif
54%

Sunday, September 8, 2019
1:00pm
odds
(453) Atlanta Falcons
(454) Minnesota Vikings
graph_away.gif
59%

graph_home.gif
41%

graph_away.gif
25%

graph_home.gif
75%

O 520
U 378
graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

odds
(455) Washington Redskins
(456) Philadelphia Eagles
graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%

graph_away.gif
10%

graph_home.gif
90%

O 435
U 493
graph_away.gif
47%

graph_home.gif
53%

odds
(457) Buffalo Bills
(458) New York Jets
graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%

graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

O 533
U 408
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%

odds
(459) Baltimore Ravens
(460) Miami Dolphins
graph_away.gif
70%

graph_home.gif
30%

graph_away.gif
80%

graph_home.gif
20%

O 479
U 441
graph_away.gif
52%

graph_home.gif
48%

odds
(463) Kansas City Chiefs
(464) Jacksonville Jaguars
graph_away.gif
86%

graph_home.gif
14%

graph_away.gif
81%

graph_home.gif
19%

O 427
U 521
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

odds
(465) Tennessee Titans
(466) Cleveland Browns
graph_away.gif
30%

graph_home.gif
70%

graph_away.gif
25%

graph_home.gif
75%

O 491
U 417
graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

odds
(467) Los Angeles Rams
(468) Carolina Panthers
graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

graph_away.gif
72%

graph_home.gif
28%

O 392
U 546
graph_away.gif
42%

graph_home.gif
58%

4:05pm
odds
(471) Cincinnati Bengals
(472) Seattle Seahawks
graph_away.gif
24%

graph_home.gif
76%

graph_away.gif
9%

graph_home.gif
91%

O 454
U 457
graph_away.gif
50%

graph_home.gif
50%

odds
(473) Indianapolis Colts
(474) Los Angeles Chargers
graph_away.gif
18%

graph_home.gif
82%

graph_away.gif
12%

graph_home.gif
88%

O 519
U 388
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%

4:25pm
odds
(461) San Francisco 49ers
(462) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%

graph_away.gif
61%

graph_home.gif
39%

O 404
U 501
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

odds
(469) Detroit Lions
(470) Arizona Cardinals
graph_away.gif
65%

graph_home.gif
35%

graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

O 395
U 506
graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%

odds
(475) New York Giants
(476) Dallas Cowboys
graph_away.gif
32%

graph_home.gif
68%

graph_away.gif
18%

graph_home.gif
82%

O 438
U 488
graph_away.gif
47%

graph_home.gif
53%

8:20pm
odds
(477) Pittsburgh Steelers
(478) New England Patriots
graph_away.gif
32%

graph_home.gif
68%

graph_away.gif
19%

graph_home.gif
81%

O 529
U 411
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

Monday, September 9, 2019
7:10pm
odds
(479) Houston Texans
(480) New Orleans Saints
graph_away.gif
23%

graph_home.gif
77%

graph_away.gif
10%

graph_home.gif
90%

O 560
U 358
graph_away.gif
61%

graph_home.gif
39%

10:15pm
odds
(481) Denver Broncos
(482) Oakland Raiders
graph_away.gif
39%

graph_home.gif
61%

graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%

O 454
U 392
graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Jason,

Thank you very much for the kind words you posted in my thread. Much appreciated.

Continued success in everything that you provide for your customers. In a field filled with con artists, your product stands out in both quality and integrity. Good luck to you and all of your customers this season.........Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Jason,

Thank you very much for the kind words you posted in my thread. Much appreciated.

Continued success in everything that you provide for your customers. In a field filled with con artists, your product stands out in both quality and integrity. Good luck to you and all of your customers this season.........Biz

Thankyou)(&

Handicapper
Tokens
:chest: NFL AND NCAA FOOTBALL PRICES :chest:

) NFL & NCAA FOOTBALL SEASON PLUS THE REST OF MLB THRU THE WORLD SERIES

*Receive every MLB & NFL & NCAA selection through the MLB World Series and NFL Super Bowl & NCAA Championship Game....

The ultimate package deal for those looking to maximize their winnings by reducing their costs!!! Now we don't expect everyone to shell out $1,599 for three different sports and this package is designed to offer GREAT VALUE to those that want a better option with their sports wagering!!!

and still have a decent amount of winning members, but for those that act NOW we will also include the rest of the MLB THRU THE WORLD SERIES.

If you like the Big Blowout Winners you've found your service my friend (XS Sports Picks)!!! If you like to save money this is designed for you mt friend! Get on board for the season and we'll make you a customer for life with consistent Big Blowout Winners!!!

ALL THREE SPORTS WEEKLY PACKAGE = $159

ALL THREE SPORTS MONTHLY PACKAGE = $459

ALL THREE SPORTS SEASON PACKAGE = $1,599

2) NFL SEASON PASS

*Receive every NFL selection with the NFL Preseason, Regular Season, and NFL Playoffs through the Super Bowl.

type of season from us (
and for those that have asked we do not win all the time and long term our winning more then your losing my friend. If your looking for an honest service (XS Sports Picks) that show you HONEST RESULTS you have come to the right place!

Put your trust in us, and we will SHOW YOU WITH OUR RESULTS that NO ONE come as closer to constant winners as XS Sports Picks!!!

NFL SEASON PASS = $1,199

WEEKLY PACKAGE (THURSDAY, SUNDAY, AND MONDAY) = $100

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

3) NCAA SEASON PASS

*Receive the regular season selections as well as the college bowl game thru the Championship Game....

(NCAA Record (180-136) 57% +$216,840) and local bookies and we plan on doing it again my friend. If your with us or not please check back and see what your about to be missing!!!

WEEKLY PACKAGE = $135

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

I'm not going to waste your time and I hope that your not going to waste mine my friend. We have been around for many years here @ the RX Sports Forum and our results are posted here as well for all the world to see.

My team of football experts will take you sports wagering to the next level and you don't need a huge bankroll to join my service!!!

Payments are thru Pay Pal and the email address is XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com and in the message put the service you would like to get.

We don't need your business and no matter what, were going to have a great football season with or without you! If the season package is to much for you at this time, try us out for a week or a month at a lower price and give us a change to show your REAL MONEY WON my friend!

Jason King Thankyou)(&

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens

*Receive every MLB & NFL & NCAA selection through the MLB World Series and NFL Super Bowl & NCAA Championship Game....

The ultimate package deal for those looking to maximize their winnings by reducing their costs!!! Now we don't expect everyone to shell out $1,599 for three different sports and this package is designed to offer GREAT VALUE to those that want a better option with their sports wagering!!!

2) NFL SEASON PASS

*Receive every NFL selection with the NFL Preseason, Regular Season, and NFL Playoffs through the Super Bowl.

type of season from us (
and for those that have asked we do not win all the time and long term our winning more then your losing my friend. If your looking for an honest service (XS Sports Picks) that show you HONEST RESULTS you have come to the right place!

NFL SEASON PASS = $1,199

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

3) NCAA SEASON PASS

*Receive the regular season selections as well as the college bowl game thru the Championship Game....

WEEKLY PACKAGE = $135

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

We don't need your business and no matter what, were going to have a great football season with or without you! If the season package is to much for you at this time, try us out for a week or a month at a lower price and give us a change to show your REAL MONEY WON my friend!

Jason King Thankyou)(&

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]NFL Football Consensus: Public Picks[/h]
Thursday, September 5, 2019
8:25pm
odds
(451) Green Bay Packers
(452) Chicago Bears
graph_away.gif
60%

graph_home.gif
40%

graph_away.gif
48%

graph_home.gif
52%

O 1169
U 1564
graph_away.gif
43%

graph_home.gif
57%

Handicapper
Tokens

2) NFL SEASON PASS

type of season from us (

NFL SEASON PASS = $1,199

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

3) NCAA SEASON PASS

WEEKLY PACKAGE = $135

MONTHLY PACKAGE = $369

Jason King Thankyou)(&

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
NFL Football Consensus: Public Picks (Early Look)
(EDT)PicksPercentagePicksPercentagePicksPercentage
Sunday, September 8, 2019
odds
(453) Atlanta Falcons
(454) Minnesota Vikings
graph_away.gif
57%
graph_home.gif
43%
graph_away.gif
28%
graph_home.gif
72%
O 878
U 720
graph_away.gif
55%
graph_home.gif
45%
odds
(455) Washington Redskins
(456) Philadelphia Eagles
graph_away.gif
40%
graph_home.gif
60%
graph_away.gif
8%
graph_home.gif
92%
O 757
U 839
graph_away.gif
47%
graph_home.gif
53%
odds
(457) Buffalo Bills
(458) New York Jets
graph_away.gif
44%
graph_home.gif
56%
graph_away.gif
50%
graph_home.gif
50%
O 881
U 731
graph_away.gif
55%
graph_home.gif
45%
odds
(459) Baltimore Ravens
(460) Miami Dolphins
graph_away.gif
72%
graph_home.gif
28%
graph_away.gif
86%
graph_home.gif
14%
O 797
U 795
graph_away.gif
50%
graph_home.gif
50%
odds
(463) Kansas City Chiefs
(464) Jacksonville Jaguars
graph_away.gif
82%
graph_home.gif
18%
graph_away.gif
82%
graph_home.gif
18%
O 729
U 942
graph_away.gif
44%
graph_home.gif
56%
odds
(465) Tennessee Titans
(466) Cleveland Browns
graph_away.gif
33%
graph_home.gif
67%
graph_away.gif
24%
graph_home.gif
76%
O 768
U 808
graph_away.gif
49%
graph_home.gif
51%
odds
(467) Los Angeles Rams
(468) Carolina Panthers
graph_away.gif
60%
graph_home.gif
40%
graph_away.gif
69%
graph_home.gif
31%
O 703
U 976
graph_away.gif
42%
graph_home.gif
58%
odds
(471) Cincinnati Bengals
(472) Seattle Seahawks
graph_away.gif
28%
graph_home.gif
72%
graph_away.gif
7%
graph_home.gif
93%
O 781
U 782
graph_away.gif
50%
graph_home.gif
50%
odds
(473) Indianapolis Colts
(474) Los Angeles Chargers
graph_away.gif
22%
graph_home.gif
78%
graph_away.gif
12%
graph_home.gif
88%
O 862
U 675
graph_away.gif
56%
graph_home.gif
44%
odds
(461) San Francisco 49ers
(462) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
graph_away.gif
44%
graph_home.gif
56%
graph_away.gif
52%
graph_home.gif
48%
O 805
U 1076
graph_away.gif
43%
graph_home.gif
57%
odds
(469) Detroit Lions
(470) Arizona Cardinals
graph_away.gif
63%
graph_home.gif
37%
graph_away.gif
63%
graph_home.gif
37%
O 593
U 828
graph_away.gif
42%
graph_home.gif
58%
odds
(475) New York Giants
(476) Dallas Cowboys
graph_away.gif
39%
graph_home.gif
61%
graph_away.gif
14%
graph_home.gif
86%
O 687
U 787
graph_away.gif
47%
graph_home.gif
53%
8:20pm
odds
(477) Pittsburgh Steelers
(478) New England Patriots
graph_away.gif
39%
graph_home.gif
61%
graph_away.gif
18%
graph_home.gif
82%
O 829
U 688
graph_away.gif
55%
graph_home.gif
45%
Monday, September 9, 2019
7:10pm
odds
(479) Houston Texans
(480) New Orleans Saints
graph_away.gif
27%
graph_home.gif
73%
graph_away.gif
14%
graph_home.gif
86%
O 894
U 549
graph_away.gif
62%
graph_home.gif
38%
10:15pm
odds
(481) Denver Broncos
(482) Oakland Raiders
graph_away.gif
43%
graph_home.gif
57%
graph_away.gif
55%
graph_home.gif
45%
O 670
U 658
graph_away.gif
50%
graph_home.gif
50%

Jason King Thankyou)(&

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
XS Sports Picks

Thursday (1-0) 100%

NCAA SEASON RECORD (
12-5) 71
%

Your not going to want to miss Saturday College Card.... tons of easy blowout winners and a few huge underdog covers.... we show you our winners and don't hide behind made up numbers!!! Get some or make non my friend!

Boise State Under
58 (Super Blowout Winner 21 Points)

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]College Football Consensus: Public Picks (Early Games)[/h]
Saturday, September 7, 2019
11:00am
score
(305) Ohio Bobcats
(306) Pittsburgh Panthers
graph_away.gif
36%

graph_home.gif
64%

graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

O 365
U 507
graph_away.gif
42%

graph_home.gif
58%

12:00pm
odds
(307) Old Dominion Monarchs
(308) Virginia Tech Hokies
graph_away.gif
43%

graph_home.gif
57%

graph_away.gif
1%

graph_home.gif
99%

O 501
U 282
graph_away.gif
64%

graph_home.gif
36%

odds
(309) UAB Blazers
(310) Akron Zips
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

graph_away.gif
81%

graph_home.gif
19%

O 57
U 67
graph_away.gif
46%

graph_home.gif
54%

odds
(311) Army Black Knights
(312) Michigan Wolverines
graph_away.gif
47%

graph_home.gif
53%

graph_away.gif
6%

graph_home.gif
94%

O 667
U 342
graph_away.gif
66%

graph_home.gif
34%

odds
(313) Vanderbilt Commodores
(314) Purdue Boilermakers
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

graph_away.gif
26%

graph_home.gif
74%

O 118
U 33
graph_away.gif
78%

graph_home.gif
22%

odds
(315) Rutgers Scarlet Knights
(316) Iowa Hawkeyes
graph_away.gif
34%

graph_home.gif
66%

graph_away.gif
3%

graph_home.gif
97%

O 476
U 381
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

odds
(317) Syracuse Orange
(318) Maryland Terrapins
graph_away.gif
49%

graph_home.gif
51%

graph_away.gif
61%

graph_home.gif
39%

O 210
U 41
graph_away.gif
84%

graph_home.gif
16%

odds
(319) West Virginia Mountaineers
(320) Missouri Tigers
graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

graph_away.gif
21%

graph_home.gif
79%

O 377
U 236
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

odds
(321) Cincinnati Bearcats
(322) Ohio State Buckeyes
graph_away.gif
38%

graph_home.gif
62%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 779
U 286
graph_away.gif
73%

graph_home.gif
27%

odds
(323) Bowling Green Falcons
(324) Kansas State Wildcats
graph_away.gif
40%

graph_home.gif
60%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 143
U 100
graph_away.gif
59%

graph_home.gif
41%

odds
(397) Charleston So Buccaneers
(398) South Carolina Gamecocks
graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 47
U 10
graph_away.gif
82%

graph_home.gif
18%

odds
(399) Southern University Jaguars
(400) Memphis Tigers
graph_away.gif
23%

graph_home.gif
77%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 32
U 9
graph_away.gif
78%

graph_home.gif
22%

odds
(401) Kennesaw State Owls
(402) Kent State Golden Flashes
graph_away.gif
24%

graph_home.gif
76%

graph_away.gif
21%

graph_home.gif
79%

O 10
U 6
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
38%

12:30pm
odds
(403) W. Carolina Catamounts
(404) NC State Wolfpack
graph_away.gif
48%

graph_home.gif
52%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 18
U 10
graph_away.gif
64%

graph_home.gif
36%

odds
(325) Northern Illinois Huskies
(326) Utah Utes
graph_away.gif
32%

graph_home.gif
68%

graph_away.gif
3%

graph_home.gif
97%

O 508
U 294
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

2:00pm
odds
(327) South Florida Bulls
(328) Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
graph_away.gif
33%

graph_home.gif
67%

graph_away.gif
26%

graph_home.gif
74%

O 324
U 412
graph_away.gif
44%

graph_home.gif
56%

2:00pm
odds
(405) Fordham Rams
(406) Ball State Cardinals
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

graph_away.gif
5%

graph_home.gif
95%

O 9
U 5
graph_away.gif
64%

graph_home.gif
36%

2:30pm
odds
(407) Tenn Tech Golden Eagles
(408) Miami Ohio Red Hawks
graph_away.gif
80%

graph_home.gif
20%

graph_away.gif
7%

graph_home.gif
93%

O 12
U 7
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]College Football Consensus: Public Picks (Mid Day Public Picks)[/h]
3:00pm
odds
(329) Tulsa Golden Hurricane
(330) San Jose State Spartans
graph_away.gif
68%

graph_home.gif
32%

graph_away.gif
51%

graph_home.gif
49%

O 324
U 258
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

3:30pm
odds
(331) Nebraska Cornhuskers
(332) Colorado Buffaloes
graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%

graph_away.gif
40%

graph_home.gif
60%

O 524
U 356
graph_away.gif
60%

graph_home.gif
40%

odds
(333) Texas A&M Aggies
(334) Clemson Tigers
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

graph_away.gif
11%

graph_home.gif
89%

O 648
U 352
graph_away.gif
65%

graph_home.gif
35%

odds
(335) Central Michigan Chippewas
(336) Wisconsin Badgers
graph_away.gif
37%

graph_home.gif
63%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 527
U 235
graph_away.gif
69%

graph_home.gif
31%

odds
(337) Charlotte
(338) App State Mountaineers
graph_away.gif
27%

graph_home.gif
73%

graph_away.gif
5%

graph_home.gif
95%

O 377
U 242
graph_away.gif
61%

graph_home.gif
39%

odds
(339) S. Miss Golden Eagles
(340) Mississippi State Bulldogs
graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

graph_away.gif
5%

graph_home.gif
95%

O 264
U 208
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

odds
(341) Illinois Fighting Illini
(342) Connecticut Huskies
graph_away.gif
66%

graph_home.gif
34%

graph_away.gif
95%

graph_home.gif
5%

O 282
U 427
graph_away.gif
40%

graph_home.gif
60%

odds
(343) Arkansas State Red Wolves
(344) UNLV Rebels
graph_away.gif
36%

graph_home.gif
64%

graph_away.gif
78%

graph_home.gif
22%

O 146
U 146
graph_away.gif
50%

graph_home.gif
50%

odds
(409) Southern Illinois Salukis
(410) Massachusetts Minutemen
graph_away.gif
21%

graph_home.gif
79%

graph_away.gif
37%

graph_home.gif
63%

O 9
U 16
graph_away.gif
36%

graph_home.gif
64%

odds
(411) Eastern Illinois Panthers
(412) Indiana Hoosiers
graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 7
U 8
graph_away.gif
47%

graph_home.gif
53%

odds
(413) Richmond Spiders
(414) Boston College Eagles
graph_away.gif
42%

graph_home.gif
58%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 9
U 9
graph_away.gif
50%

graph_home.gif
50%

odds
(415) Grambling State Tigers
(416) Louisiana Tech Bulldogs
graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 7
U 3
graph_away.gif
70%

graph_home.gif
30%

4:00pm
odds
(345) TX-SA Roadrunners
(346) Baylor Bears
graph_away.gif
28%

graph_home.gif
72%

graph_away.gif
0%

graph_home.gif
100%

O 536
U 198
graph_away.gif
73%

graph_home.gif
27%

odds
(347) New Mexico State Aggies
(348) Alabama Crimson Tide
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

graph_away.gif
1%

graph_home.gif
99%

O 463
U 311
graph_away.gif
60%

graph_home.gif
40%

odds
(417) Murray State Racers
(418) Georgia Bulldogs
graph_away.gif
24%

graph_home.gif
76%

graph_away.gif
0%

graph_home.gif
100%

O 19
U 11
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

odds
(419) W. Illinois Leathernecks
(420) Colorado State Rams
graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

graph_away.gif
10%

graph_home.gif
90%

O 5
U 3
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
38%

4:15pm
odds
(349) San Diego State Aztecs
(350) UCLA Bruins
graph_away.gif
38%

graph_home.gif
62%

graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

O 243
U 173
graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

5:00pm
odds
(351) UL Monroe Warhawks
(352) Florida State Seminoles
graph_away.gif
25%

graph_home.gif
75%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 293
U 361
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

5:00pm
odds
(421) Northern Colorado Bears
(422) Washington State Cougars
graph_away.gif
11%

graph_home.gif
89%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 11
U 4
graph_away.gif
73%

graph_home.gif
27%

6:00pm
odds
(423) Gardner Webb Running Bulldogs
(424) East Carolina Pirates
graph_away.gif
59%

graph_home.gif
41%

graph_away.gif
7%

graph_home.gif
93%

O 6
U 3
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%

odds
(425) Maine Black Bears
(426) Georgia Southern Eagles
graph_away.gif
33%

graph_home.gif
67%

graph_away.gif
19%

graph_home.gif
81%

O 5
U 5
graph_away.gif
50%

graph_home.gif
50%

odds
(427) North Carolina A & T Aggies
(428) Duke Blue Devils
graph_away.gif
22%

graph_home.gif
78%

graph_away.gif
1%

graph_home.gif
99%

O 6
U 3
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%

Handicapper
Tokens
[h=1]College Football Consensus: Public Picks (Night Action)[/h]
7:00pm
odds
(353) Wyoming Cowboys
(354) Texas State Bobcats
graph_away.gif
66%

graph_home.gif
34%

graph_away.gif
81%

graph_home.gif
19%

O 464
U 393
graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

odds
(355) North Texas Mean Green
(356) SMU Mustangs
graph_away.gif
36%

graph_home.gif
64%

graph_away.gif
49%

graph_home.gif
51%

O 441
U 485
graph_away.gif
48%

graph_home.gif
52%

odds
(357) BYU Cougars
(358) Tennessee Volunteers
graph_away.gif
42%

graph_home.gif
58%

graph_away.gif
49%

graph_home.gif
51%

O 405
U 549
graph_away.gif
42%

graph_home.gif
58%

odds
(359) Central Florida Knights
(360) Florida Atlantic Owls
graph_away.gif
78%

graph_home.gif
22%

graph_away.gif
95%

graph_home.gif
5%

O 573
U 373
graph_away.gif
61%

graph_home.gif
39%

odds
(361) W. Kentucky Hilltoppers
(362) Florida Intl Golden Panthers
graph_away.gif
55%

graph_home.gif
45%

graph_away.gif
33%

graph_home.gif
67%

O 514
U 310
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

odds
(363) C. Carolina Chanticleers
(364) Kansas Jayhawks
graph_away.gif
24%

graph_home.gif
76%

graph_away.gif
16%

graph_home.gif
84%

O 363
U 450
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

odds
(429) Furman Paladins
(430) Georgia State Panthers
graph_away.gif
22%

graph_home.gif
78%

graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

O 5
U 8
graph_away.gif
38%

graph_home.gif
62%

odds
(431) Eastern Kentucky Colonels
(432) Louisville Cardinals
graph_away.gif
9%

graph_home.gif
91%

graph_away.gif
3%

graph_home.gif
97%

O 8
U 8
graph_away.gif
50%

graph_home.gif
50%

odds
(433) McNeese state cowboys
(434) Oklahoma State Cowboys
graph_away.gif
21%

graph_home.gif
79%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 55
U 6
graph_away.gif
90%

graph_home.gif
10%

odds
(435) Jackson State Tigers
(436) South Alabama Jaguars
graph_away.gif
46%

graph_home.gif
54%

graph_away.gif
1%

graph_home.gif
99%

O 8
U 5
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

odds
(437) South Dakota University
(438) Oklahoma Sooners
graph_away.gif
11%

graph_home.gif
89%

graph_away.gif
1%

graph_home.gif
99%

O 21
U 26
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

odds
(439) Tennessee State Tigers
(440) Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 8
U 5
graph_away.gif
62%

graph_home.gif
38%

odds
(365) Liberty University Flames
(366) UL Lafayette Ragin Cajuns
graph_away.gif
37%

graph_home.gif
63%

graph_away.gif
10%

graph_home.gif
90%

O 320
U 466
graph_away.gif
41%

graph_home.gif
59%

odds
(367) Western Michigan Broncos
(368) Michigan State Spartans
graph_away.gif
33%

graph_home.gif
67%

graph_away.gif
3%

graph_home.gif
97%

O 425
U 494
graph_away.gif
46%

graph_home.gif
54%

odds
(369) LSU Tigers
(370) Texas Longhorns
graph_away.gif
49%

graph_home.gif
51%

graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

O 314
U 240
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%

odds
(371) Tulane Green Wave
(372) Auburn Tigers
graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 533
U 400
graph_away.gif
57%

graph_home.gif
43%

odds
(373) Arkansas Razorbacks
(374) Mississippi Rebels
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

O 21
U 17
graph_away.gif
55%

graph_home.gif
45%

odds
(375) Nevada Wolf Pack
(376) Oregon Ducks
graph_away.gif
39%

graph_home.gif
61%

graph_away.gif
6%

graph_home.gif
94%

O 757
U 272
graph_away.gif
74%

graph_home.gif
26%

odds
(377) Buffalo Bulls
(378) Penn State Nittany Lions
graph_away.gif
36%

graph_home.gif
64%

graph_away.gif
1%

graph_home.gif
99%

O 708
U 256
graph_away.gif
73%

graph_home.gif
27%

odds
(379) Eastern Michigan Eagles
(380) Kentucky Wildcats
graph_away.gif
31%

graph_home.gif
69%

graph_away.gif
5%

graph_home.gif
95%

O 435
U 367
graph_away.gif
54%

graph_home.gif
46%

odds
(441) Tenn-Martin Skyhawks
(442) Florida Gators
graph_away.gif
33%

graph_home.gif
67%

graph_away.gif
3%

graph_home.gif
97%

O 11
U 8
graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

odds
(443) SUNY-Stony Brook Seawolves
(444) Utah State Aggies
graph_away.gif
17%

graph_home.gif
83%

graph_away.gif
6%

graph_home.gif
94%

O 12
U 3
graph_away.gif
80%

graph_home.gif
20%

8:00pm
odds
(381) UTEP Miners
(382) Texas Tech Red Raiders
graph_away.gif
32%

graph_home.gif
68%

graph_away.gif
9%

graph_home.gif
91%

O 598
U 273
graph_away.gif
69%

graph_home.gif
31%

odds
(383) Miami Florida Hurricanes
(384) North Carolina Tar Heels
graph_away.gif
58%

graph_home.gif
42%

graph_away.gif
60%

graph_home.gif
40%

O 511
U 397
graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

odds
(445) Prairie View Panthers
(446) Houston Cougars
graph_away.gif
14%

graph_home.gif
86%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 19
U 20
graph_away.gif
49%

graph_home.gif
51%

10:30pm
odds
(385) Stanford Cardinal
(386) USC Trojans
graph_away.gif
64%

graph_home.gif
36%

graph_away.gif
79%

graph_home.gif
21%

O 474
U 588
graph_away.gif
45%

graph_home.gif
55%

odds
(387) California Golden Bears
(388) Washington Huskies
graph_away.gif
25%

graph_home.gif
75%

graph_away.gif
4%

graph_home.gif
96%

O 646
U 319
graph_away.gif
67%

graph_home.gif
33%

odds
(389) Minnesota Golden Gophers
(390) Fresno State Bulldogs
graph_away.gif
37%

graph_home.gif
63%

graph_away.gif
22%

graph_home.gif
78%

O 496
U 402
graph_away.gif
55%

graph_home.gif
45%

10:45pm
odds
(447) Northern Arizona Lumberjacks
(448) Arizona Wildcats
graph_away.gif
29%

graph_home.gif
71%

graph_away.gif
2%

graph_home.gif
98%

O 9
U 5
graph_away.gif
64%

graph_home.gif
36%

11:00pm
odds
(391) Oregon State Beavers
(392) Hawaii Warriors
graph_away.gif
30%

graph_home.gif
70%

graph_away.gif
56%

graph_home.gif
44%

O 598
U 351
graph_away.gif
63%

graph_home.gif
37%

Handicapper
Tokens
XS Sports Picks Saturday (NCAA)

Early Action So Far Today (1-4-1)

Living in ACC territory, the Big 10 and ACC normally are our strong conferences to wager on..... a little surprised with the results today, but win or lose, we always post our results as we focus on a strong season for everyone that values our selections. Wish I hadn't added Illinois & Nebraska..... lesson learned and moving on....

Illinois -22 (Lost)

Nebraska -4 (Lost)

Syracuse +1.5 (Lost)

Clemson -16.5 (Lost)
Fresno State +3 (PUSH 35-38)

Iowa -18 (Blowout Winner 30-0)

Jason King :modemman:

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Handicapper
Tokens
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]XS Sports Picks Saturday Night (NCAA)

Saturday (3-5-2)

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]NCAA SEASON RECORD (15-10) 60%[/FONT]
Would be nice to stay above 70% for the season, but we all know NO ONE does that for the whole season! Our goal each and every season is to hit 58% or better and be plus money! We keep all our wagers the same and in the end of the season, your 5X or more time small investment and then some. Here are the final results from Saturday.

Kansas -7 (Lost)

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Texas +7 (Push 38-45)

[/FONT]BYU +3.5 (Su Ot Winner 29-26)

Mississippi -5 (Blowout Winner 31-17)

Jason King :modemman:

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com
[/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiedickinson
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com