Your Bookies Worest Enemy
Handicapper
Tokens
2) 2015 CFB Pick 5 $150 Buy In:

Rules

Pick 5 CFB games per week.

All odds will be posted by Wednesday/Thursday each week

Sides and some Totals

The weekly deadline for picks in this contest is 3:30 EST EST and all picks must be made at same time.

You must post your pick without abbreviations and with the odds posted.

On totals you must post both teams with the word over or under and odds posted.

Please understand these simplify scoring and cut down on mistakes, misunderstandings and problems. Warnings will only be given out on week #1.

One point for each win, 1/2 for ties, 0 for loss

Prizes
100% of the entry
1st place - 60%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

I will list people here who are paid/confirmed for the 2015 CFB pick 5 contest.

1. jack
2. mtrctypimp
3. mrhotpicks2
4. collector
5. dannyray

$750

Handicapper
Tokens
3) 2015 NFL Pick 5 $250 Buy In:

LAST YEAR PRIZE POOL WAS OVER $20,000. WE'VE BEEN OVER $10,000 FOURS YEARS IN A ROW MY FRIENDS!!!!

Rules

Pick 5 games per week.

All odds will be posted by Wednesday/Thursday each week from 5dimes or Bookmaker. The final 3 weeks - odds will be posted by Friday (or Thursday if game) as late as possible. The final 3 weeks picks may be posted privately and will be posted at deadline.
Sides and Totals only

The weekly deadline for picks in this contest is 1:00PM EST and all picks must be made at same time.

Please understand these simplify scoring and cut down on mistakes, misunderstandings and problems. Warnings will only be given out on week #1.

Prizes
100% of the entry to prizes

1st place - 60%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%

If 100 or more entries ($25,000)

8th - 10th = $250 or entry next year
5th - 7th = $500
4th - 6th = $750

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

I will add people in here who are confirmed/paid up for the 2015 NFL pick 5.

1. jack
2. mtrctypimp
3. mrhotpicks2
4. Seano1
5. Dannyray
6. collector

$1,500

Handicapper
Tokens
Details

HOW TO ENTER

Step by Step:

1. Sign up for an account at 1Vice.ag if you don’t already have an account.

2. Make a deposit of $400.00 or more at 1Vice.ag

3. Signup for a contest forum username at MadJacksports.com

4. Email IE at ie2002@hotmail.com with your real name, 1Vice account # and your forum username for confirmation of deposit for the contest.

Make a deposit by methods on the site or email griffin@1Vice.ag for other options.

Email with subject line of CONTEST to ie2002@hotmail.com with your 1Vice account #, your forum username and your real name and you will be added to the entry list once deposit is confirmed.

If you already have an account a re-load of $400.00 will be required.

Only deposits or re-loads made between Tuesday July 15th (MLB All-Star Game) and Sept 3rd noon ET will be valid. (no exceptions)

Contest Entry will close on Noon ET Thursday Sept 3rd.

Only one entry per household.

Entry Deposit of $400.00 (and is your to play with as normal) If you take a bonus on the $400 deposit then there is a rollover depending on the bonus you take.

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

1. [*=center]*Wayneo

[*=center] *babybritain

[*=center] *Mr

[*=center] *Tbone

[*=center] *Magic_01

[*=center] *boarder1

Handicapper
Tokens
1) 2015 NFL Survivor $50 Buy In:

This is a $50 buy-in and 100% of the pool goes to the winner.

Last year there were 148 total entries / Top Prize $7400!!!!

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

I will list people here who are confirmed/paid for the 2015 NFL survivor contest.

1. jack
2. mrhotpicks2
3. mrhotpicks2 (2)
4. mrhotpicks2 (3)
5. Mrvegas
6. Dannyray
7. doubledown (1)
8. Double down (2)
9. vikesfan
10. Delldude
11. howid2
12. Briefcase (1)
13. Briefcase (2)

$650

Handicapper
Tokens
NFL Survivor (Free to Play)

This Pool will be FREE to Play. One Free entry per Member

2nd Entry - This year you will have the option of buying a 2nd entry. It could be the difference in moving on or being eliminated. It will not come cheap though. It will come at a cost of 1000 Reward Points (Sent to me)

We will use traditional Survivor Rules

Pick 1 Winner each week (No Spread). A loss/tie = Elimination

You cannot use any team twice. If you do, you are Eliminated

All picks Must Be in by 1 PM est. on Sunday. If it is a Thursday or Saturday game, it must be in before the scheduled start time of those games.

If the pick is time stamped at 1:01 PM est. or later on Sunday, it will result in Elimination. Do not take any chances by cutting it close. No reminders will be given.

Once you post a play you are locked in. It gets too confusing going back and forth changing plays when people change their mind. One post in the weekly thread and that's it. Make it count!

You can enter or ask questions by using this thread. A weekly thread in this Forum will be used for picks starting Week 1.

The Winner will receive the Autographed Football below and 5000 Reward Points. Last year it was a Doug Martin signed football and 1100 points. I think this year is even better!

You must be an active poster in other Forums, not just Contests. You do not need thousands of posts to Win but you do need to be active in the Cappers Mall Community.

Active Posters - Win Ball + Reward Points

Inactive Poster - Win Reward Points Only

There can only be 1 Winner. If multiple people are still left after 17 weeks, the tie breakers will be Super Bowl Winner 1st, Super Bowl Total points scored 2nd.

Cappers Mall reserves the right to decide any rule not mentioned.

thumb.aspx

This white panel football has been personally hand-signed by Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell.

*It is officially licensed by the National Football League and comes fully certified with Certificate of Authenticity and tamper-evident hologram!!!!

http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f360/

Handicapper
Tokens
Best Damn Capper The 14th annual contest is back with great prizes and is 100% free to play. (CappersMall)

2015/2016 NFL Annual Season Contest

Welcome to our 14th annual season long NFL best damn handicapper contest. Please read the rules.

Please register in the Best Damn Capper Registration

http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f354/2015-2016-best-damn-capper-610451/

• You must be registered in the Cappers Mall forums

• One entry/ip per person

• Contest will start with the first reg season game and end with the last regular season game

• Only NFL plays (sides and totals) will be allowed

Each contestant must select three plays per week.

• Less than 3 plays submitted will constitute a loss for every pick under 3.

• Each contestant is allowed three weekends to not select plays (pass) without penalty. After 3 passes – you will be DQ from prizes

• Leaders may not pass on the last week of contest. For the last 3 weeks of the contest, I may allow plays to be posted to me privately as an option
which I will post at the deadline. These picks will be posted when games tip off.

• Only plays entered in the correct contest thread will be counted. You may only post once per week. Use all three of your games in one post. The deadline for posting picks is 1:00 PM Sunday. Later posts will not count. If you start a new thread with your picks or post it in the wrong place it may be deleted. You must post in the contest thread.

• Each play will be worth 110/100

• This contest will be the regular season only

• Threads will be started for the week every Wednesday and lines will be from Wednesday lines and will not change. Everyone will use the same
lines

You MUST post the team name clearly (avoid abbreviations) with the listed odds posted with your pick. The weekly deadline for picks in this contest is 1:00PM EST and all picks must be made at same time.You must post your pick without abbreviations and with the odds posted. On totals you must post both teams with the word over or under and odds posted.

• Cappers Mall and/or scorekeeper will be the official judge of this contest.

• Each week will end after the Monday Night football game of the week.

• Standings will be kept weekly and will be posted every Tuesday

• If you select a game where the line has not been posted yet - you agree to whatever line ends up being posted. This may not be changed.

PRIZES

1st place - $500

2nd place - $250

3rd place - $100

4th place - $50 gift card

5th place - $25 gift card

6th - 10th - CM tshirt

Last place (must meet minimum) - $25 gift card

You must be an active poster in our regular forums for the duration of contest to receive full prizes. An active posters participates in threads in any of our forums excluding contests and good luck. Inactive winners will win 25%.

Handicapper
Tokens
you have a better chance winning or placing one of the four contests above then placing in the 2015 WESTGATE FOOTBALL SUPER CONTEST!!!!

If you can hit 65% percent or better you might rank in the top 50 in the 2015 LAS VEGAS SUPER CONTESTS this year but don't bet on it.

the voice of reason has spoken......

Shush()*

Handicapper
Tokens
1) 2015 NFL Survivor $50 Buy In:

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

I will list people here who are confirmed/paid for the 2015 NFL survivor contest.

1. jack
2. mrhotpicks2
3. mrhotpicks2 (2)
4. mrhotpicks2 (3)
5. Mrvegas
6. Dannyray
7. doubledown (1)
8. Double down (2)
9. vikesfan
10. Delldude
11. howid2
12. Briefcase (1)
13. Briefcase (2)

$650 So Far (Winner Takes All)

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

I will list people here who are paid/confirmed for the 2015 CFB pick 5 contest.

1. jack
2. mtrctypimp
3. mrhotpicks2
4. collector
5. dannyray
6. Briefcase

$900 (1st 60% / 2nd 25% / 3rd 15%)

OFFICIAL ENTRY LIST

I will add people in here who are confirmed/paid up for the 2015 NFL pick 5.

1. jack
2. mtrctypimp
3. mrhotpicks2
4. Seano1
5. Dannyray
6. collector
7. football243
8. briefcase
9. mark12

$2250
(1st 60% / 2nd 25% / 3rd 15%)

NEVER TO LATE TO SIGN UP!!!!

HERES A LINK TO ALL THE FOOTBALL CONTESTS:
http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f20/​

Handicapper
Tokens
I Will Be In a Few Of These Contests And Would like To See Some Of You As Well My Friend!!!!

If you know of a few that I have not listed please post them in this trend:

1)
2015 NFL Survivor $50 Buy In:

Payment info has CHANGED from last year. PM for details

Click here and Post Jack a PM to find out best way to send $50. I prefer a check or money order if we have time. Other & past methods are still available but PM to confirm best way. I'll respond usually within minutes or at the most 24 hours.

There will be a confirmed entry thread in this section. Only names on that list will be permitted to play. After payment you will be added to list.

Each week you will select one team to win (no pointspreads). If you win – you move on to the next week. Lose and you are eliminated. If you miss a pick you are eliminated. The last lone survivor will win. The contest will run until there is one winner. In the event of a tie game - both sides will be considered a loss.

The contest will begin the first week of the NFL regular season.

There will be a thread started by Cappers Mall each week right here in this section for you to enter your picks. The thread will be started on Tuesday’s of each week. You must post inside the correct thread.

You must make your picks by Sunday at 1:00 pm EST. The thread may or may not be locked at that time but there will be no exceptions. Picks may not be emailed in under any circumstance. They must be posted in the thread. IF you decide to wait until the last minute to make picks and the web site is down or any other reason beyond our control – you take that chance and again no exceptions will be made. EVEN if you play a late game they must be entered before 1.

You may play any NFL game. If you want to pick a Thursday night game you must play before Thursday. If you play a Monday night game you must submit by Sunday at 1:00 PM EST

You may buy as many entries as you'd like.

You will not receive any reminders. It is your responsibility to make your picks.

You may only use each team one time. Once you use a team you may not use it again and if you use a team twice by mistake it's the same thing as losing.

In the event more than one person is still standing heading in to week 17, the remaining participants will split pot or continuing in playoffs if 100% agreement from all players still alive.

Rules

Pick 5 CFB games per week.

All odds will be posted by Wednesday/Thursday each week

Sides and some Totals

The weekly deadline for picks in this contest is 3:30 EST EST and all picks must be made at same time.

Prizes
100% of the entry
1st place - 60%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%

Last year prize pool was over +$20k. We've been over 10k four years in a row.

Rules

Pick 5 games per week.

All odds will be posted by Wednesday/Thursday each week from 5dimes or Bookmaker. The final 3 weeks - odds will be posted by Friday (or Thursday if game) as late as possible. The final 3 weeks picks may be posted privately and will be posted at deadline.
Sides and Totals only

The weekly deadline for picks in this contest is 1:00PM EST and all picks must be made at same time.

Prizes

100% of the entry to prizes

If 100 or more entries (25k)

8th - 10th = $250 or entry next year
5th - 7th = $500
4th - 6th = $750

Then we will go with the remaining 20,500 or what is left

1st = 60% of remaining
2nd = 25% of remaining
3rd = 15% of remaining

If 90+ entries (top 9 will pay)

4th-6th = $500
5th-9th = $250

Remaining

1st place - 60% of remaining
2nd place - 25% of remaining
3rd place - 15% of remaining

If 80 or more - the top 8 will get paid.

4th-6th - $500
5th-8th - $250

Remaining

1st place - 60% of remaining
2nd place - 25% of remaining
3rd place - 15% of remaining

79 or less entries

1st place - 60%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%

I LIKE THESE THREE CONTESTS BECAUSE YOU CAN POST YOUR PLAYS THE DAY OF THE GAMES.

THERE ARE OTHER CONTESTS THAT GIVE DEADLINES WERE YOU HAVE TO HAVE PICKS IN 24 HOURS BEFORE KICKOFF...... PLAYING BOTH SIDE AND TOTALS IS THE WAY TO GO..... FOR SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF THAT LIKES PLAYING TOTALS ITS A GIVEN FOR ME TO JOIN!!!!

NOTHING LIKE HAVEN TO PICKS IN EARLY (ONE DAY BEFORE THE START OF THE FIRST GAME) AND EITHER FORGETTING TO POST OR A KEY PLAYER GOES DOWN ON THE TEAM YOU PICK!!!!

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING PAID WHEN I PLACE AND YOU WILL NOT EITHER MY FRIENDS!!!!

Details

HOW TO ENTER

Step by Step:

4. Email IE at ie2002@hotmail.com with your real name, 1Vice account # and your forum username for confirmation of deposit for the contest.

Make a deposit by methods on the site or email griffin@1Vice.ag for other options.

Email with subject line of CONTEST to ie2002@hotmail.com with your 1Vice account #, your forum username and your real name and you will be added to the entry list once deposit is confirmed.

Only deposits or re-loads made between Tuesday July 15th (MLB All-Star Game) and Sept 3rd noon ET will be valid. (no exceptions)

Entry Deposit of $400.00 (and is your to play with as normal) If you take a bonus on the $400 deposit then there is a rollover depending on the bonus you take.

Please Note:

*THIS OFFER CANNOT BE USED OR COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OR PROMOTION BY 1VICE*

You know that you want to join!!!!

Handicapper
Tokens
Official Entry List

1. [*=center] *Wayneo

[*=center] *babybritain

[*=center] *Mr

[*=center] *Tbone

[*=center] *Magic_01

[*=center] *boarder1

[*=center] *Tony V

[*=center] *BobbyBlueChip

[*=center] *LegendMatt

[*=center]

ncaa-promo-small1.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

Step by Step:

TOP 5 SPOTS WIN CASH...... THERE A GREAT CHANCE TO PLACE..... $$$$$

Handicapper
Tokens
1) 2015 Cappers Mall NFL Pick 5 Buy In $250:

1. jack
2. mtrctypimp
3. mrhotpicks2
4. Seano1
5. Dannyray
6. collector
7. football243
8. briefcase
9. Mark12
10. Nightcap424
11. roma
12. big slick
13. Gerk
14. jimmyk (1)
15. jimmyk (2)
16. ryhenry09
17. nolesfan
18. be47320
19. Trossi3389
20. Bisky

$5000 (Prize Breakdown 1st 60% / 2nd 25% / 3rd 15%) 100% Entry Pool Prize Pot!!!!

I LIKE THESE THREE CONTESTS BECAUSE YOU CAN POST YOUR PLAYS THE DAY OF THE GAMES!!!

THERE ARE OTHER CONTESTS THAT GIVE DEADLINES WERE YOU HAVE TO HAVE PICKS IN 24 HOURS BEFORE KICKOFF...... PLAYING BOTH SIDE AND TOTALS IS THE WAY TO GO..... FOR SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF THAT LIKES PLAYING TOTALS ITS A GIVEN FOR ME TO JOIN!!!!

NOTHING LIKE HAVEN TO PICKS IN EARLY (ONE DAY BEFORE THE START OF THE FIRST GAME) AND EITHER FORGETTING TO POST OR A KEY PLAYER GOES DOWN ON THE TEAM YOU PICK!!!!

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING PAID WHEN I PLACE AND YOU WILL NOT EITHER MY FRIENDS!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utntraining01
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com