I grade top plays 2 units and regular plays 1 unit

Record starting the day 1144-1051 -126.11 units

Record for 7/21
Top 0-14 -32.28
Regular 8-8 -1.08
Total 8-22 -33.36

Record through 7/21
1152-1073 -159.47

My numbers are correct. As I explained before there is no way for him to lie and say he’s a winner. Numbers Do Not Lie! I’m kind of shocked by this. Who would have ever thought playing 30+ games a day and laying tons of chalk would turn out bad 😂

Handicapper
Tokens
This is a shit thread from a stalker . You boys are ill. LOL

If you spent time capping and didnt constantly bash others you may learn something. When you start threads to instigate others - its shows your capacity of how confirmed of a jerk you are. And those that continue with you.

Defending yourself/record is one thing. But you losers are so weak that you need alias names after being banned just to continue the shit. You guys have nothing to offer and you are all self-entertained within the 4-5 who participate.

Its great that the R-Room is back. Its were you all belong.

Quote:, "I’m going to start another thread later to update the record. Hopefully it won’t get hijacked by the mush like this one and the other one".

A Carbon Copy of Doc! .... What a coincidence/..."Starting a new thread"

^^^Sounds like a 5 year old who dropped his Ice Cream cone and wants mommy to buy him another one...

Tokens
This is a shit thread from a stalker . You boys are ill. LOL

If you spent time capping and didnt constantly bash others you may learn something. When you start threads to instigate others - its shows your capacity of how confirmed of a jerk you are. And those that continue with you.

Defending yourself/record is one thing. But you losers are so weak that you need alias names after being banned just to continue the shit. You guys have nothing to offer and you are all self-entertained within the 4-5 who participate.

Its great that the R-Room is back. Its were you all belong.

Quote:, "I’m going to start another thread later to update the record. Hopefully it won’t get hijacked by the mush like this one and the other one".

A Carbon Copy of Doc! .... What a coincidence/..."Starting a new thread"

^^^Sounds like a 5 year old who dropped his Ice Cream cone and wants mommy to buy him another one...

Mush listen time for you to go. You show up start yapping that dick sucker of yours and look what happened 0-2 for you 0-14 for your boy. You look dumb.

Handicapper
Tokens
I told you to stay out of my threads. Nobody here gives a fuck what you think. He is a loser and I’m going to expose him everyday. Tough shit if you don’t like it.

This isnt a thread in a forum asshole. You have started another trolling post here in the Rubbber room.
Besides - the there isnt one member here who actually bets who would care what another person posts on another platform and need you to do it..
Its only you and the 3 stooges --Like Patriot/Big Lou-Ser-.Doc, MCM who are at this task every day.
You bashers are forum distracters starving for attention , but lack your own credibility with fake records by you guys and lies about others records. . LOL
You're NOT forum assets. There is a difference in case youre unable to understand that.
That why bashers are just limited in posting shit here in the Rubber Room.
Also no one takes you serious and no one like you can demand anyone stay out of a thread when you started a bashing tread in a Rubber Room.
I also see that Doc posted plays for 1 whole day and since hasn't posted any plays. LOL .
He couldnt even do that right.
If You dont post units risked - then you have no units won.

So he simply posted IMAGINARY invisible units won - which are a COMPLETlY fabricated lie - as you guys claim are what others do.
LOL .

Your 0-14 claim is false and why dont you go copy post all the plays here and grade them. That way what ever the record is for the claims you make, are seen. I believe that post for the day was 8-19, not 0-14.
Everyone has a bad run. Haters thrive on someone's bad day?

Players don't talk that shit and understand its not always a great day.
Your obsession (All of you) is vivid with hatred. That alone is a sickness.
The poster is at another site and inst posting here. What kind of low-life are you? On-and-on-and-on with this obsession. Get help
You guys can't tell the facts without fudging them ...

Mush listen time for you to go. You show up start yapping that dick sucker of yours and look what happened 0-2 for you 0-14 for your boy. You look dumb.

What's 0-2?
0-14 is a lie.
C'Mon man. Could this be 'Bout? Back with a new alias?
You sound like Big-Lou-Ser Returns?

Tokens
This isnt a thread in a forum asshole. You have started another trolling post here in the Rubbber room.
Besides - the there isnt one member here who actually bets who would care what another person posts on another platform and need you to do it..
Its only you and the 3 stooges --Like Patriot/Big Lou-Ser-.Doc, MCM who are at this task every day.
You bashers are forum distracters starving for attention , but lack your own credibility with fake records by you guys and lies about others records. . LOL
You're NOT forum assets. There is a difference in case youre unable to understand that.
Also no one takes you serious and no one like you can demand anyone stay out of a thread when you started a bashing tread in a Rubber Room.
I also see that Doc posted plays for 1 whole day and since hasn't posted any plays. LOL .

So he simply posted IMAGINARY invisible units won - which are a COMPLETlY fabricated lie - as you guys claim are what others do.
LOL .

Your 0-14 claim is false and why dont you go copy post all the plays here and grade them. That way what ever the record is for the claims you make, are seen. I believe that post for the day was 8-19, not 0-14.

The poster is at another site and inst posting here. What kind of low-life are you? On-and-on-and-on with this obsession. Get help

What's 0-2?
0-14 is a lie.
Why don't you get out of the rubber room and go back to your thread and talk to your followers which is nobody? Attention whore is what you are! You are jealous of Pirate! He grabbed all the attention from you. That is why you are posting here.

Tokens

LOL .

What's 0-2?
0-14 is a lie.
0-14 is not a lie you stupid mother fucker. He was 0-14 on tops plays and 8-22 overall. My record is correct. Why don’t you worry about your own record instead of what I do? When you start losing on here like you always do will your record disappear or start over again? I won’t respond to you again. You have ruined 3 of my threads with your bullshit. You are a forum cancer just like pirate.

Tokens
Yep. He wants me to post plays. I did. Blew it out of the water. Won more in 1 day than he has over 4 years… and he says now wins and losses don’t matter. Guy is a joke. None of his threads even get looked at anymore.

Tokens

LOL .

What's 0-2?
0-14 is a lie.
Since you decided to open your dick licker do me a favor. First go gargle some mouthwash and get pirates cock breath toned down. THEN if you want to come back at me and answer some point blank questions about your boy since you spoke up for him, I’m game. Your move dufus.

Handicapper
Tokens
Yep we all cashed in big yesterday
Too bad you didnt post plays with units risked on the same day BEFORE the games started. - or you could claim winning day,
But as usual you lied and had IMAGINARY 22-8 wins. J
ust like that 1000.00 fake ticket posted here last year in MLB forum a day after the game was played.

Such a bad habit to claim wins the day later. Everyone see's the illness you have.
Total Fraud.
It only counts in the Rubber Room Doc. Not in the MBL forum.
Nothing in your MLB post yesterday showed one play with units risked boy? LOL Please show where it is.

Report noted

Tokens
Too bad you didnt post plays with units risked on the same day BEFORE the games started. - or you could claim winning day,
But as usual you lied and had IMAGINARY 22-8 wins. J
ust like that 1000.00 fake ticket posted here last year in MLB forum a day after the game was played.

Such a bad habit to claim wins the day later. Everyone see's the illness you have.
Total Fraud.
It only counts in the Rubber Room Doc. Not in the MBL forum.
Nothing in your MLB post yesterday showed one play with units risked boy? LOL Please show where it is.

Report noted
Good thing you have zero credibilit. Your thoughts on my record mean nothing. Big winner last night here like soooo many others that know the drill. I do claim a winning day, a winning weekend, and a 3 day period where near;y 50 units were won. It’s right there in my mlb thread.

Tough night for you and your crew…. actually a tough few years… but whose counting…

reported noted.

Tokens
Such a bad habit to claim wins the day later.
Isn't it also a bad habit to claim winning days every day without posting units? You haven't told Pirate your gambling benchmark yet. "If you don't post units risked-then you have no units won". I like that

Handicapper
Tokens
If you honestly believe this, can you please also post this in Pirates thread or don't you have the balls? Thank you in advance
Pirate doesnt Claim units! Thats the point! He posts wins and losses and thats it.

Your pal Doc over at the other capping site where he stalked me and P - most famously
wrote over there, was -
Doc quote//""Its NOT the won loss record thats Matters. Its the UNITS only!""
This asshole doesn't even have the intellect to state what the play units are - when HE said thats all that matters!!! LOL

Or better yet - start the thread and say All plays are 1 unit unless noted.!
Thats why he has no units won. Same with Patriot. No units quoted. Just his plays with W-L.

The stoogers here are all the same trolls that have ruined this place over the last 4 years. You've even foolishly chimed in at times. Stop backing guys who have been exposed as frauds and aliases that have bennbanned and dont have the balls to use their real username anywhere else.
Pirat is the same guy ar all 3 places and I am as well. we dont need aliases because we dont trill other splays. I dont care about Doc play. When someone posts a good day I say so.

When your boy Doc told the forum to fade my picks he was exposed as a complete moron who never posted any plays on game day to validate his units. or any record.
But he claimed he won 10 grand from a previous season without posting one play. LOL

Then when I went and bounced back that season I won back the losses and another 6K - and he was done.

He was so damaged from the jealousy - that he started again later that year and said Fade G-Man in the Bowl games. I went 26-9 and he was demolished again. He did this again in the next season and lost again.

If you follow this person, then you of all, would know he never posted plays or any record of what he claimed for 4 years - until two day's ago and they were only fades.

He will quit because he knows he cant cap games and will be damaged again to end up being exposed just like when he was fading me three different times when he lost 10's of thousands fading me - after his quotes were said to fade me. ---But he NEVER posted any plays when I was losing or WINNING! Its called being a FRAUD!

Just like his MLB post last year here, when he POSTED a FAKE 1000.00 bet ticket the DAY after the Rangers game but he forget to have a time tamp and/date with a ticket number! Thats what being a fraud is. Posting plays with a fabricated fake ticket when games are over, a day later - or claiming Units won with no units posted on plays.
The same thing.

Pirate doest post units. He doesn't claim units.

If Doc wants to say he record is 22-8 he MUST first POST PLAYS WITH LINES and units before the games start!,.
He didnt post any yesterday - so he never went 22-8 and won no units. Its all imaginary.

Then his sickness to say "people called him and sent messages " shows how far a fraud will go to say this, on a forum, when he could have posted his Plays and units -Both which never made the Big Screen here yesterday. He was BANNED 24Hours for an infraction in MY thread!!! When youre banned - your PM is dead. And who in the hell would believe that ha gave out his phone number to strangers....LOL

If he wants to post UNITS won- then say what they are.
The won-loss record is one thing and the TRUTH of what was calimed is another that MUST BE POSTED TO COUNT!

He said it him self at the other Capping site where he trolled Pirate! "UNITS IS ALL THAT MATTERS!"

Doc also posted that he won over 300 Units in three sports over there -which he was told to remove the fake units claim because he couldn't show the links here at RX where he won these FAKE units!
Why? Because they dont exsist and if they did YOU all would know. Go find them here . They were never won by him or POSTED-ANYWHERE here at the RX - on any site in the world!!

He's at it again here with Pirate - by not posting units risked - BECAUSE he made that "Units" quote are all that matters.

Yet he posted fade plays of P and thats the extent of his capping skills. NONE!

Watch and see if he can run a 'true plays post' with units risked. And for how long? NOT!

Tokens
This guy cant stand I’m a posting winner…. not going to hijack the thread. My record is on the mlb forum and will remain there. The more GMAN talks the more delusional he sounds. Him and pirate belong in a sandbox together

Tokens
Well G-Bitch ruined another thread. Does he really think anyone is going to read all that shit? Instead of taking time to write a novel he should use that time to find his season record.

Tokens
Well G-Bitch ruined another thread. Does he really think anyone is going to read all that shit? Instead of taking time to write a novel he should use that time to find his season record.
Keeps saying the same thing too. 5 page novel, full of lies, bold letters and different colors. I can tell you everything that’s in those posts without reading them. hes probably got it saved to copy and paste.

keep the update going my friend.

Handicapper
Tokens
Good thing you have zero credibilit. Your thoughts on my record mean nothing. Big winner last night here like soooo many others that know the drill. I do claim a winning day, a winning weekend, and a 3 day period where near;y 50 units were won. It’s right there in my mlb thread.
Youre right Your plays mean nothing to me. Your [psted FRUAD does, to this Forum.!,
Youve never had any plays here for 4-5 years.

Its the entire forum that youre lying to,- as you have no plays posted yesterday and no units the day before - while claiming a 22-8 day with 50 units won which never made your Thread - so you've won nothing.

Keep doing it now - don't stop because we all want to see the real totals at the end of the year since you are the KING of FADES with a FAKE record. -And NO UNITS ever won!
Like your fake 1000.00 dollar bet posted a day after a game was played in MLB here... LOL. Thats FRAUD!
Your also the King Of FRAUD!
Congrats to wearing that Badge here!

Thanks for posting here in the Rubber Room.. Your home base. Thats where your first bases thread ended up.
GL.

Got any plays today with units posted yet??? LOL
Better hurry -the games start at 6 pm You Dont want to be posting them after the games started again...do you?

Finally the Cherry on top!!!.

Your quote ...LOL
Doc's Quote "Yesterday was a great day. Went 22-8. Had some people here try to steer people to those winners. Even had someone reach out and give me a call so I hope you guys cashed. Sad some people missed a great day because a wanna be reported the thread and had me banned for 24 hours." :. Unquote!

LOL. Who called you...A stranger has your hone number..LOL
How did some people here steer the plays when NONE were posted???LOL What a
scam, lying, fake fraud, tout wanna be you are...LOLLOLLOL
When youre banned your PM dosnt work either boy...How did they get the plays when none were posted by you? LOL

Do you live alone?? You sound so lonely.. LOL Maybe
you can Get Patriot to move in with you...LOL

Handicapper
Tokens
Your read it./.LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Don01
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com