Stephen Ross should be forced to sell the Dolphins

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
....change my mind

Handicapper
Tokens
Telling the coach to lose games on purpose while the NFL partners in sports gambling? How is that not an insanely bigger deal than ridley? And repeatedly violating code of conduct rules.

Tokens
What proof did he tell the coach to lose? Was it serious? A joke? Or a hint to the importance of a top pick? Did he accept the $100k per claim loss? Why didn’t he bring awareness to this at first? Why wait till fired? Flores claims racism by the owner who hired him and Grier both black. Anybody needs to be fired it’s Grier for wasting all that draft capital and FA money. I can tell you everyone in the room wanted Tua Over Herbert (because media perspective is he is next great wonder) scrutiny if they pass him at 5 for Herbert etc. (Source) Former HC who consulted with Miami that year in the room.

If they lose last two games they pick Joe Burrows. Going into 2019 maybe Tua or Herbert was who they had eyed and knew like we all do, get a top QB you better suck. Maybe he wanted top pick and knew it was pointless to go try and win 7 games. Is the point to win a super bowl? Is that what you build for? Anybody think Houston Texans have a team capable of winning SB this year? Miami wasn’t winning anything significant that year and everyone knew it. So what do they gain going 6-10? Or 9-7? Team wasn’t close to a 8 win team in 2019. They won an ot game week 16 and beat pats week 17. Went from drafting 1st to 5th. If they had won 5 games no Tua or Herbert. Last two wins cost them a shot at burrow. Is Atlanta eyeing Stroud or Perty or Levi next years draft? Guaranteed they are no matter what marriotta does this year. Team drafted a TE and WR b2b years too 8 picks. Addressing no defense issues. They are quietly tanking and

Miami blew the team up that year trading all pro guys Tunsil, Minkha. Gain huge draft capital. Brought in Flores (no coaching experience) and just a LB and Safety coach for pats. Hired a young black guy with zero coordinator experience or HC experience. Ross hired a zero experience black GM around 2017. Obtained massive draft capital heading into 2020. Team sucked and they knew it.

Why wouldn’t you tank? Tell coach to get young guys out there get some experience. Tanking ain’t easy in nfl. Players play independently for contracts. So play calling and a conservative Approach you could go for.

Hire new coach and GM. Trade great players to restock draft and rebuild. Tell coach and GM don’t sweat this year I know we suck but it’s a rebuild blueprint. Nobody getting fired the next two years see what we can build and do year 3. Go tank some games. Go through the motions be conservative and work in younger less talented players. This is basically what they tried to do in 2019.

NBA tanks. Teams have been doing it for years for draft capital. And tampering is silly. Players coaches etc talk behind closed doors in all sports over trying to get players etc. Hey Tom, you know if you retired from Bucs we would like to give ya ownership of Miami and the ability to go be our starting QB because we aren’t happy with check down 2 yard Tua and it’s known we are inquiring about Watson. Any interest let’s talk.

And Calvin Ridley didn’t just bet $1500. Way more to that story. Just like Haskins death, they aren’t giving out everything. AP soanks his kid with a twig gets booted. TY hill beats the breaks off his girl and abuses his kid gets swept under rug. Ray Lewis out there killing a man nothing. (Direct from a player who was a teammate at the time, years later I asked two questions A) best player you ever played against any posttion (Jonathan Ogden hands down was his response) B) Did Ray Ray really do it (yes, everyone in locker room and nfl knows the deal). Take it fwiw.

We got Bob Kraft getting poo tang in Florida and arrested and nothing. Watson working IG girls and rubbing some booty and has been thrown to the fire. Gruden gets a random email dug up over michelen lips and axed from existence of the NFL. League will never make sense. It’s dirty! It’s a good ole boy system. And NFL does plenty of gray area things. The owners control their puppet Roger and the city folks their team sits in.

NFL is not about integrity. Miami played in the gray area and tried to do what we all would and that’s secure a top pick and try and get a QB. Part of the game, don’t see Ross doing anything wrong really Under circumstances of 2019. I’d done same thing

Handicapper
Tokens
Flores has emails to team executives that brought up his concern about being directed to lose games that show he voiced concern before he was fired

Tokens
What proof did he tell the coach to lose? Was it serious? A joke? Or a hint to the importance of a top pick? Did he accept the $100k per claim loss? Why didn’t he bring awareness to this at first? Why wait till fired? Flores claims racism by the owner who hired him and Grier both black. Anybody needs to be fired it’s Grier for wasting all that draft capital and FA money. I can tell you everyone in the room wanted Tua Over Herbert (because media perspective is he is next great wonder) scrutiny if they pass him at 5 for Herbert etc. (Source) Former HC who consulted with Miami that year in the room.

If they lose last two games they pick Joe Burrows. Going into 2019 maybe Tua or Herbert was who they had eyed and knew like we all do, get a top QB you better suck. Maybe he wanted top pick and knew it was pointless to go try and win 7 games. Is the point to win a super bowl? Is that what you build for? Anybody think Houston Texans have a team capable of winning SB this year? Miami wasn’t winning anything significant that year and everyone knew it. So what do they gain going 6-10? Or 9-7? Team wasn’t close to a 8 win team in 2019. They won an ot game week 16 and beat pats week 17. Went from drafting 1st to 5th. If they had won 5 games no Tua or Herbert. Last two wins cost them a shot at burrow. Is Atlanta eyeing Stroud or Perty or Levi next years draft? Guaranteed they are no matter what marriotta does this year. Team drafted a TE and WR b2b years too 8 picks. Addressing no defense issues. They are quietly tanking and

Miami blew the team up that year trading all pro guys Tunsil, Minkha. Gain huge draft capital. Brought in Flores (no coaching experience) and just a LB and Safety coach for pats. Hired a young black guy with zero coordinator experience or HC experience. Ross hired a zero experience black GM around 2017. Obtained massive draft capital heading into 2020. Team sucked and they knew it.

Why wouldn’t you tank? Tell coach to get young guys out there get some experience. Tanking ain’t easy in nfl. Players play independently for contracts. So play calling and a conservative Approach you could go for.

Hire new coach and GM. Trade great players to restock draft and rebuild. Tell coach and GM don’t sweat this year I know we suck but it’s a rebuild blueprint. Nobody getting fired the next two years see what we can build and do year 3. Go tank some games. Go through the motions be conservative and work in younger less talented players. This is basically what they tried to do in 2019.

NBA tanks. Teams have been doing it for years for draft capital. And tampering is silly. Players coaches etc talk behind closed doors in all sports over trying to get players etc. Hey Tom, you know if you retired from Bucs we would like to give ya ownership of Miami and the ability to go be our starting QB because we aren’t happy with check down 2 yard Tua and it’s known we are inquiring about Watson. Any interest let’s talk.

And Calvin Ridley didn’t just bet $1500. Way more to that story. Just like Haskins death, they aren’t giving out everything. AP soanks his kid with a twig gets booted. TY hill beats the breaks off his girl and abuses his kid gets swept under rug. Ray Lewis out there killing a man nothing. (Direct from a player who was a teammate at the time, years later I asked two questions A) best player you ever played against any posttion (Jonathan Ogden hands down was his response) B) Did Ray Ray really do it (yes, everyone in locker room and nfl knows the deal). Take it fwiw.

We got Bob Kraft getting poo tang in Florida and arrested and nothing. Watson working IG girls and rubbing some booty and has been thrown to the fire. Gruden gets a random email dug up over michelen lips and axed from existence of the NFL. League will never make sense. It’s dirty! It’s a good ole boy system. And NFL does plenty of gray area things. The owners control their puppet Roger and the city folks their team sits in.

NFL is not about integrity. Miami played in the gray area and tried to do what we all would and that’s secure a top pick and try and get a QB. Part of the game, don’t see Ross doing anything wrong really Under circumstances of 2019. I’d done same thing
really impressive post, great read thanks.

Tokens
Flores has emails to team executives that brought up his concern about being directed to lose games that show he voiced concern before he was fired
Yes, emails. Brought up after wind he caught he was possibly out the door. How firmly was his belief in integrity of the game back in 2019? He wasn’t beating the drum after those b2b 9 win seasons about being paid to lose? Nah, he kept on collecting a check and coaching. So he must not have been to concerned.

Burrows or Herbert to the Fish in 2020 and Flores probably has his job for one more year at least. Ross and these emails apparently nfl found nothing to concrete about this. As they are only targeting him for the Brady stuff.

Flores is a bitch! Playing The racism card to try and get what he wants. Wants the league to be more diverse, slams the Rooney rule and the Giants interview over it. (Rooney rule is dumb as fuck anyway). Talks about integrity of the game and The Broncos and Elway showing up late to his interview. Same cock sucker who was apart of a few patriots scandals when coaching with them. Where was his integrity concerns then? He voice thoughs?

Bitter he got fired! That’s it and a bunch of BS emails claiming he was paid to lose etc. Guy is playing the race card chasing straws. Throwing people under the bus. Tossing out Bill Belichick text to him.

Mad the Giants ain’t hire him. Why would they? Nobody wants a rat. Guy coached LB’s and Safeties for the Pats a few years that’s it. Giants wanted the O cord from bills. The flavor of the month is these younger O cords. It’s a copy cat league. And the Giants have been shit in offense for years. Nobody wants Brian Flores. And for good reason.

Throwing out Ross tried to hint to him to recruit a good QB. Basically meaning Brady with his connection to the Pats. Then calling the integrity card again lmao. Hell, Brady himself recruits players. It’s part of the game in any sport. Nothing to do with integrity.

Guy is reaching for anything. Now coaching as probably the back up assistant to the assistant Defense coordinator in Pittsburgh with his Buddy Mike (I should have Been Fired years ago) Tomlin. Tomlin rode the already built Steelers to a SB 2 years after Cowher retired in like 2009. Great players coach. But just like Marvin Lewis with the Bengals, got way too much leash on his coaching time. Always, racism but great example is these two Bkack coaches who held the two longest tenures in the NFL.

Flores will sing a different tune when the lets be diverse club kicks off and women become coaches and GM’s and then Onto the Latino and Asian diversity hires. All fun and games when his black ass got hired with zero coaching experience and not even a sniffle of coordinator experience. By an owner who hired a zero experience black GM also. Seems pretty racist to me. Then goes and hired a Latino coach after Flores. Funny enough Flores parents are from Honduras

Dude got a shot for 3 years. A shot more qualified guys didn’t get. Went to an expensive Prep school in NY, was hired by the patriots straight out of college to be a scout! All because of his connection to Boston college and his coach who was in tight with Bill B. Talking about integrity and recruiting and buddy buddy connections huh. Guy got hired to be a NFL coach at like 37 years old. Got 3 years and then fired and is just bitter.

Dude got his white wife, got his black ass hired straight out college off the back of his coach into the NFL. Got hired at 37 to coach a NFL team with no experience. Under a owner who hired a no experience black GM. And is pouting racism and integrity because he got fired!

Handicapper
Tokens
Yes, emails. Brought up after wind he caught he was possibly out the door. How firmly was his belief in integrity of the game back in 2019? He wasn’t beating the drum after those b2b 9 win seasons about being paid to lose? Nah, he kept on collecting a check and coaching. So he must not have been to concerned.

Burrows or Herbert to the Fish in 2020 and Flores probably has his job for one more year at least. Ross and these emails apparently nfl found nothing to concrete about this. As they are only targeting him for the Brady stuff.

Flores is a bitch! Playing The racism card to try and get what he wants. Wants the league to be more diverse, slams the Rooney rule and the Giants interview over it. (Rooney rule is dumb as fuck anyway). Talks about integrity of the game and The Broncos and Elway showing up late to his interview. Same cock sucker who was apart of a few patriots scandals when coaching with them. Where was his integrity concerns then? He voice thoughs?

Bitter he got fired! That’s it and a bunch of BS emails claiming he was paid to lose etc. Guy is playing the race card chasing straws. Throwing people under the bus. Tossing out Bill Belichick text to him.

Mad the Giants ain’t hire him. Why would they? Nobody wants a rat. Guy coached LB’s and Safeties for the Pats a few years that’s it. Giants wanted the O cord from bills. The flavor of the month is these younger O cords. It’s a copy cat league. And the Giants have been shit in offense for years. Nobody wants Brian Flores. And for good reason.

Throwing out Ross tried to hint to him to recruit a good QB. Basically meaning Brady with his connection to the Pats. Then calling the integrity card again lmao. Hell, Brady himself recruits players. It’s part of the game in any sport. Nothing to do with integrity.

Guy is reaching for anything. Now coaching as probably the back up assistant to the assistant Defense coordinator in Pittsburgh with his Buddy Mike (I should have Been Fired years ago) Tomlin. Tomlin rode the already built Steelers to a SB 2 years after Cowher retired in like 2009. Great players coach. But just like Marvin Lewis with the Bengals, got way too much leash on his coaching time. Always, racism but great example is these two Bkack coaches who held the two longest tenures in the NFL.

Flores will sing a different tune when the lets be diverse club kicks off and women become coaches and GM’s and then Onto the Latino and Asian diversity hires. All fun and games when his black ass got hired with zero coaching experience and not even a sniffle of coordinator experience. By an owner who hired a zero experience black GM also. Seems pretty racist to me. Then goes and hired a Latino coach after Flores. Funny enough Flores parents are from Honduras

Dude got a shot for 3 years. A shot more qualified guys didn’t get. Went to an expensive Prep school in NY, was hired by the patriots straight out of college to be a scout! All because of his connection to Boston college and his coach who was in tight with Bill B. Talking about integrity and recruiting and buddy buddy connections huh. Guy got hired to be a NFL coach at like 37 years old. Got 3 years and then fired and is just bitter.

Dude got his white wife, got his black ass hired straight out college off the back of his coach into the NFL. Got hired at 37 to coach a NFL team with no experience. Under a owner who hired a no experience black GM. And is pouting racism and integrity because he got fired!
I agree that flores shouldn't have and didnt have grounds to play the racism card... but ross tried to fix games, and thats the very integrity of the sport, whats next owners manipulating scores at the request of their gambling operator partners? Its a slippery slope.

And tbh i just dont like stephen ross, he treats ppl like shit and his employees like shit, i know i worked at one of his companies for 5 yrs or so... fuck that guy

Tokens
I agree that flores shouldn't have and didnt have grounds to play the racism card... but ross tried to fix games, and thats the very integrity of the sport, whats next owners manipulating scores at the request of their gambling operator partners? Its a slippery slope.

And tbh i just dont like stephen ross, he treats ppl like shit and his employees like shit, i know i worked at one of his companies for 5 yrs or so... fuck that guy
The guy is a dick. But basically every rich prick is.

Owners have been betting other owners since the beginning of time. I don’t think he is fixing games like we would think. Dolphins sucked anyway. 10-6 vs the spread 2019. The tank year. So you won $ if ya bet that shit team every week.

Lots of talk always about games being fixed in general. After all betting is nothing more than a stock market. Some manipulation I’m sure here and there. But with 11 on 11 you really need at least 30% of your players on the fix. And to be able to be paid off without saying a word. Now any players on the fix go broke or get mad, which they do down the line would sell off this info.

Players are basically independent contractors. And no matter how much we bash them it’s hard to root out the go compete in them. It’s all they have ever known. And individually they play to increase performance to increase pay checks. Hell go watch grown men play softball and how a church league takes that silly shit way to seriously. Not saying guys who are paid lay up here and there or take some plays off in blowout or on shit record teams. Because they do.

If Ross hinted at laying down go conservative and play lesser guys is it really cheating? If you were a jets fan and had first pick with a week 17 loss and the shot at say Andrew Luck. Do you want your team to play with heart and soul and integrity and to go win? Or do you want the ability to draft luck?

Is their integrity in the game when teams bench guys week 16 17? Either to see new faces or rest starters because of playoff seed? They aren’t fielding the best players and coaches aren’t calling the best plays. I mean are they really trying to win from a owner/coach perspective?

Is their integrity in hiding injuries or false information on injuries? Teams do this all the time.

Is padding the stats pumping up bonus money integrity? You be surprised how much this goes on especially in nba and nfl.

In college you see this a lot, coaches covering the spread doing weird shit in basically decided games with running up score. They know what they are doing. Just like pro athletes know the spreads before games.

Just a big grey area imo. Did Ross convinces entire team go fake it just make sure we lose? Maybe the shit Jets and Jaguars were doing the same thing when playing them. Should have seen 6-3 games. Because if one team is doing something another team is also.

Imo been a really hard thing to pull off easily. You could alter a few things to help. Not sure an owner could manipulate that much.

100% whole wheat bread is considered whole wheat if it has 51% whole wheat lol. A Big Mac don’t look the same in a picture as it does my container. But I guess fake meat and buns air brushed with photo shop and lighting makes a difference. Imo real true integrity don’t exist. Each man for themselves for the mighty dollar

Handicapper
Tokens
The guy is a dick. But basically every rich prick is.

Owners have been betting other owners since the beginning of time. I don’t think he is fixing games like we would think. Dolphins sucked anyway. 10-6 vs the spread 2019. The tank year. So you won $ if ya bet that shit team every week.

Lots of talk always about games being fixed in general. After all betting is nothing more than a stock market. Some manipulation I’m sure here and there. But with 11 on 11 you really need at least 30% of your players on the fix. And to be able to be paid off without saying a word. Now any players on the fix go broke or get mad, which they do down the line would sell off this info.

Players are basically independent contractors. And no matter how much we bash them it’s hard to root out the go compete in them. It’s all they have ever known. And individually they play to increase performance to increase pay checks. Hell go watch grown men play softball and how a church league takes that silly shit way to seriously. Not saying guys who are paid lay up here and there or take some plays off in blowout or on shit record teams. Because they do.

If Ross hinted at laying down go conservative and play lesser guys is it really cheating? If you were a jets fan and had first pick with a week 17 loss and the shot at say Andrew Luck. Do you want your team to play with heart and soul and integrity and to go win? Or do you want the ability to draft luck?

Is their integrity in the game when teams bench guys week 16 17? Either to see new faces or rest starters because of playoff seed? They aren’t fielding the best players and coaches aren’t calling the best plays. I mean are they really trying to win from a owner/coach perspective?

Is their integrity in hiding injuries or false information on injuries? Teams do this all the time.

Is padding the stats pumping up bonus money integrity? You be surprised how much this goes on especially in nba and nfl.

In college you see this a lot, coaches covering the spread doing weird shit in basically decided games with running up score. They know what they are doing. Just like pro athletes know the spreads before games.

Just a big grey area imo. Did Ross convinces entire team go fake it just make sure we lose? Maybe the shit Jets and Jaguars were doing the same thing when playing them. Should have seen 6-3 games. Because if one team is doing something another team is also.

Imo been a really hard thing to pull off easily. You could alter a few things to help. Not sure an owner could manipulate that much.

100% whole wheat bread is considered whole wheat if it has 51% whole wheat lol. A Big Mac don’t look the same in a picture as it does my container. But I guess fake meat and buns air brushed with photo shop and lighting makes a difference. Imo real true integrity don’t exist. Each man for themselves for the mighty dollar
Lol the jets are infamous for winning meaningless games by outgoing coaches ending up costing us draft positions ;(

Handicapper
Tokens
Someone should put this on a tee shirt ???

Handicapper
Tokens
Lol the jets are infamous for winning meaningless games by outgoing coaches ending up costing us draft positions ;(
lol, yes, they are

Tokens
You think he's the first team owner to think of letting his team tank for a better draft choice? If you could prove that they tanked on his absolute orders that's one thing but just because the guy mentioned it out loud doesn't mean diddly squat in my book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolynchukdentalca
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com