PO 69 is an Ebay scammer

Search

We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time
Tokens
His Ebay name WAS: cassijodance (not a joke this is his ebay account)

Well not only does he stiff gambling debts, he steals from random Ebay members!

His thievery has no end, the man has ZERO morals

Check out his last 5 feedback on his ebay account:

<table class="FbOuterYukon" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
iconNeg_16x16.gif
</td><td>TOTAL CROOK & FRAUDSTER! 2 months later, no gift card, no answer to emails!</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: dkglobalcitizen ( 91
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Aug-19-08 00:38</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264345100)</td><td>US $464.00</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td>
iconNeg_16x16.gif
</td><td>No response, no shipment. No email contact. AVOID</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: ilovetoshopretail ( 28
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-20-08 11:14</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264103338)</td><td>US $464.00</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td>
iconNeg_16x16.gif
</td><td>won the bid 23days ago. Didn't send it, Never respond, Paypal dispute. Worst</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: hsong34 ( 43
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-18-08 14:15</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Geometry textbook Holt Brand New 2007 Homeschool Rare!! (#230263775677)</td><td>US $24.69</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td>
iconNeg_16x16.gif
</td><td>Paid on 6/18, have not received the book as of 7/12. No response to my emails!</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: boh630 ( 277
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-12-08 11:05</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>2007 Geometry textbook Holt HRW Brand New homeschool $$ (#230261694990)</td><td>US $20.18</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr><tr><td>
iconNeg_16x16.gif
</td><td>Paid for item 6/19. Don't have as of 7/11. Will not return e-mails.</td><td id="memberBadgeId" nowrap="nowrap">Buyer: legend-gs ( 84
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Jul-11-08 10:18</td></tr><tr class="bot"><td>
</td><td>Black Rain (2007, HD DVD) Brand NEW HOT! In shrink wrap (#230262664832)</td><td>US $2.81</td><td id="viewItemId">View Item</td></tr></tbody></table>

HE FUCKING JIPPED SOMEONE ON A TEXT BOOK!!!

and he responded in typical PO69 fashion to one other negative feedback:

• Reply by cassijodance (Apr-04-08 22:20):

What a loser! I paid for this auction within minutes of winning and he retaliate
Only PO talks like that, no other human talks like that especially on feedback.

I dont wish bad on anyone but if a bus hit PO69 (he would probably damage the bus more than it to him) I will donate 10 grand to the bus driver

Scottcarter was caught making out with Caitlin Jen
Tokens
Excellent detective work sir.

Clearly PO.

Nice job.

Tokens
Excellent detective work sir.

Clearly PO.

Nice job.

Another fellow RX'er did the detective work, he will get all the credit, i am just Brian Williams reporting

Tokens
It ought to be interesting to hear what ole pumpkinhead has to say about this one.

Official Rx music critic and beer snob
Tokens
Why would someone buy a $500 Wal-Mart giftcard unless it was hot? Why would someone sell one for $30 under value unless it was HOT?

Old School
Tokens
going back through my paypals that is the exact address PO gave me to send $200 he beat me out of.

As far as the textbooks he said his wife is a principal. So all makes sense.

Unreal he would steal to get in contests.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Not is all as it seems. It is not my exact account, but a family members. All of those auction winners were fully reimbursed by paypal.

But I had made over 50 transactions outside of ebay using that paypal account. Paypal closed the account due to unusual transactions. Therefore, no one could access that money that was sent from 2 posters. They were fairly large amounts.

Likewise, my family member could not access the money made from selling those cards I guess. So the only way he felt to do this was to just allow all of the money to be returned by the people filing claims with paypal.

Since the money was still in the account, all of the people certainly received their funds back from paypal. My family member still lost funds in this deal.

SHDW, I believe that the 1 textbook was from homeschool. Homeschool children have to buy their own textbooks. I wouldnt suspect anyone around here knowing about that though

Rx. Senior
Tokens
As a general warning, you may want to stay away from the paypal transfers, unless it is ebay

Old School
Tokens
Sent to:
R****** B***** J*****
Email:
cassijodance@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:
-$200.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
-$200.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Mar. 16, 2008
Time:
12:21:05 PDT
Completed

Subject:
heres the dough
Note:
it was fun.
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Took out his wifes name but this was the transaction

Rx. Senior
Tokens
timetopay, it was NOT my wifes account. But another family member who has kids who are homeschooled. They only had 1 book I think.

But this is all that I will say on this subject

For G-Baby
Tokens
Did your "family member" also murder one of your patients and your dogs?

Teeheehee.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
timetopay, do you care to have a little bet???

Do you really think that I needed money like this to play in those contests???

I will bet you $200 that I have bet over $10,000 in the past month ONLY at betjamaica. I will let a moderator verify it with Scotty.

Put up, or shut the fuck up about getting money to enter the contest! This was not my account on ebay

Old School
Tokens
Dont start with the BetJamacia last 3 months shit.

I think you have hit a winning streak and have some dough in there. Congrats

But would love to see the account about three months ago....

Old School
Tokens
So lets see if I get this straight

An ebay account selling.

Walmart Cards-(the way you fund Jam)

School Books - Your wife is a principal

Houston Astros crap

Is a family member.

The response on that ebay response sure sounds like you.

Rx. Senior
Tokens
I wouldnt call it a hot streak at all. There have been MANY days where I lost over $1500 in a day.

I only mention the last 3 months, since I wasnt betting as much at betjam before that time

Rx. Senior
Tokens
Nevermind then, no use telling you the truth about the story.

I dont see any Astros stuff above though.

Tokens
timetopay, it was NOT my wifes account. But another family member who has kids who are homeschooled. They only had 1 book I think.

But this is all that I will say on this subject

You must think that people are fucking stupid if you really think that anyone is going to believe this bullshit.

Tokens
Not is all as it seems. It is not my exact account, but a family members. All of those auction winners were fully reimbursed by paypal.

I contacted one of the guys and he says you never responded to him after he sent you over 400 bucks. He had to do a chargeback to get his money back, so you keep his money and he charges back credit card screwing Paypal, how can you justify these thefts?

Here is my email exchange with the guy PO screwed over:

I asked if he ever got back the money from the gift card, he answered "
My credit card covered me, so I'm ok. But thanks."

Then he added
<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer"> if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {}; } YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {}; YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true; YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["sensitive_news_terms", "adult"]; YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false; YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Re: You\u005c\u0027ve received a message from an eBay member"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "bassmanben@gmail.com"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = { "lw_1221007436_0": { "text": "brooklynberger@yahoo.com", "extended": 0, "startchar": 317, "endchar": 340, "start": 317, "end": 340, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:25 PM, ben berger \u003cbrooklynberger@yahoo.com\u003e wrote: ok good to hear that, i found out who", "metaData": { "linkHref": "mailto:brooklynberger@yahoo.com", "linkProtocol": "mailto", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "linkYmailto": "mailto:brooklynberger@yahoo.com", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_1": { "text": "bassmanben@gmail.com", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1069, "endchar": 1088, "start": 1069, "end": 1088, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "just a straight up stiff? --- On Tue, 9/9/08, Benjamin Yu \u003cbassmanben@gmail.com\u003e wrote: From: Benjamin Yu \u003cbassmanben@gmail.com\u003e Subject: Re: You\u0027ve received a", "metaData": { "linkHref": "mailto:bassmanben@gmail.com", "linkProtocol": "mailto", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "linkYmailto": "mailto:bassmanben@gmail.com", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_2": { "text": "September 9", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1604, "endchar": 1614, "start": 1604, "end": 1614, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.199496, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"], "category": ["WIKI"], "wikiId": "September_9", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "a message from an eBay member To: brooklynberger@yahoo.com Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 8:16 PM My credit card covered me, so I\u0027m", "metaData": { "visible": "false" } }, "lw_1221007436_3": { "text": "member@ebay.com", "extended": 0, "startchar": 1960, "endchar": 1974, "start": 1960, "end": 1974, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 3:51 PM, eBay Member: bunnyerger \u003cmember@ebay.com\u003e wrote: eBay sent this message to Benjamin Yu (ilovetoshopretail). Your", "metaData": { "linkHref": "mailto:member@ebay.com", "linkProtocol": "mailto", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "linkYmailto": "mailto:member@ebay.com", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_4": { "text": "eBay", "extended": 0, "startchar": 2518, "endchar": 2521, "start": 2518, "end": 2521, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.636088, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/organization/company/company_name", "shortcuts:/us/instance/organization/domain", "shortcuts:/us/tag/buzz_terms"], "category": ["ORGANIZATION"], "wikiId": "EBay", "relatedWikiIds": ["Amazon_River", "Boston_Red_Sox", "Craigslist", "Facebook", "Google", "Microsoft", "New_York_Yankees", "PayPal", "Santa_Monica_Pier", "Wal-Mart"], "relatedEntities": ["boston red sox", "craigslist", "ebay inc", "google", "mesa, arizona", "microsoft", "new yankee stadium", "new york yankees", "paypal", "yahoo! sports"], "showOnClick": ["lw_1221007436_22"], "context": "9, 2008 at 3:51 PM, eBay Member: bunnyerger \u003cmember@ebay.com\u003e wrote: eBay sent this message to Benjamin Yu (ilovetoshopretail). Your registered name", "metaData": [ { "canonicalName": "eBay Inc.", "domain_name": "eBay", "domain_url": "http://www.ebay.com/", "exchange": "NMS", "longname": "eBay Inc.", "name": "EBAY INC", "symbol": "EBAY", "visible": "true"}, { "canonicalName": "eBay Inc.", "domain_name": "eBay", "domain_url": "http://www.ebay.com/", "exchange": "NMS", "longname": "eBay Inc.", "name": "EBAY INC", "symbol": "EBAY", "visible": "true"} ] }, "lw_1221007436_5": { "text": "Learn more", "extended": 0, "startchar": 2863, "endchar": 2872, "start": 2863, "end": 2872, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. Message from eBay member, bunnyerger Do not respond to the", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_6": { "text": "bunnyerger", "extended": 0, "startchar": 5137, "endchar": 5146, "start": 5137, "end": 5146, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "by buyer protection programs. Learn More. User details: From User: bunnyerger (34) 100.0% Positive Feedback Member since May-17-03 in United States", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://myworld.ebay.com/bunnyerger?ssPageName=ADME:X:CEM:US:1181&ssPageName=ADME:X:CEM:US:1181", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_7": { "text": "34", "extended": 0, "startchar": 5310, "endchar": 5311, "start": 5310, "end": 5311, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "buyer protection programs. Learn More. User details: From User: bunnyerger (34) 100.0% Positive Feedback Member since May-17-03 in United States Location", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&&userid=bunnyerger&ssPageName=ADME:X:CEM:US:1183", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_8": { "text": "NY, United States", "extended": 0, "startchar": 5741, "endchar": 5757, "start": 5741, "end": 5757, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "PLACE", "predictionProbability": "0.64925", "weight": 0.206183, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/ambiguous"], "category": ["PLACE"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "100.0% Positive Feedback Member since May-17-03 in United States Location: NY, United States Activity with bunnyerger (last 90 days): I have bid on", "metaData": [ { "geoArea": "125997", "geoCountry": "United States", "geoIsoCountryCode": "US", "geoLocation": "(-76.501892, 42.856319)", "geoName": "NY", "geoPlaceType": "State", "geoState": "New York", "geoStateCode": "NY", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/state", "visible": "false"}, { "geoArea": "74.7576", "geoCountry": "United States", "geoIsoCountryCode": "US", "geoLocation": "(-74.007133, 40.714531)", "geoName": "NY", "geoPlaceType": "Town", "geoState": "New York", "geoStateCode": "NY", "geoTown": "New York", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/town", "visible": "false"} ] }, "lw_1221007436_9": { "text": "Marketplace", "extended": 0, "startchar": 8103, "endchar": 8113, "start": 8103, "end": 8113, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.229921, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"], "category": ["WIKI"], "wikiId": "Marketplace", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "me if you want some info - bunnyerger Want to reply? Marketplace Safety Tip Keep your money safe - never pay for items", "metaData": { "visible": "false" } }, "lw_1221007436_10": { "text": "Safety Tip", "extended": 0, "startchar": 8115, "endchar": 8124, "start": 8115, "end": 8124, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.542596, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "if you want some info - bunnyerger Want to reply? Marketplace Safety Tip Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash", "metaData": { "visible": "false" } }, "lw_1221007436_11": { "text": "Keep your money safe", "extended": 0, "startchar": 8547, "endchar": 8566, "start": 8547, "end": 8566, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "want some info - bunnyerger Want to reply? Marketplace Safety Tip Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_12": { "text": "Western Union", "extended": 0, "startchar": 8648, "endchar": 8660, "start": 8648, "end": 8660, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "ORGANIZATION", "predictionProbability": "0.289022", "weight": 0.483326, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"], "category": ["WIKI"], "wikiId": "Western_Union", "relatedWikiIds": ["Citibank", "Exchange_rate", "Foreign_exchange_market", "Greyhound", "MasterCard", "Microsoft", "MoneyGram", "PayPal", "Symantec", "XOOM"], "relatedEntities": ["ebay auctioneer", "expedia", "hackers infiltrate search engines, social networks", "mastercard", "microsoft", "net profit target", "symantec", "thomson financial", "vodafone", "western union co"], "showOnClick": ["lw_1221007436_13"], "context": "items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these", "metaData": { "canonicalName": "Western Union Co.", "exchange": "NYQ", "symbol": "WU", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_13": { "text": "MoneyGram", "extended": 0, "startchar": 8665, "endchar": 8673, "start": 8665, "end": 8673, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.498531, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "MoneyGram", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods", "metaData": { "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_14": { "text": "Double check that it\u0027s genuine", "extended": 0, "startchar": 9029, "endchar": 9062, "start": 9029, "end": 9062, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "them from the site. Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it\u0027s genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_15": { "text": "Second Chance", "extended": 0, "startchar": 9069, "endchar": 9081, "start": 9069, "end": 9081, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "PERSON", "predictionProbability": "0.308037", "weight": 0.548903, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/other/movie/movie_name"], "category": ["MOVIE"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it\u0027s genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in", "metaData": { "ambiguous": "true", "movieID": "1800150325", "moviePosterHeight": "120", "moviePosterURL": "http://shopping.yahoo.com/video/images/muze/vhs/sm/99/999999.jpg", "moviePosterWidth": "101", "movieYear": "1953", "notrailer": "true", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_16": { "text": "buying or selling outside of eBay", "extended": 0, "startchar": 9408, "endchar": 9440, "start": 9408, "end": 9440, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "Messages. Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you\u0027re not able to", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_17": { "text": "dispute resolution tools", "extended": 0, "startchar": 9564, "endchar": 9587, "start": 9564, "end": 9587, "extendedFrom": "dispute resolution", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.346603, "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"], "category": ["CONCEPT"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programmes and dispute resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email. Learn More to", "metaData": { "visible": "false" } }, "lw_1221007436_18": { "text": "Report", "extended": 0, "startchar": 9716, "endchar": 9721, "start": 9716, "end": 9721, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "of protection programmes and dispute resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email. Learn More to protect yourself from spoof", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_19": { "text": "Privacy Policy", "extended": 0, "startchar": 10668, "endchar": 10681, "start": 10668, "end": 10681, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "the sending of this email or its content Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions. You can", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_20": { "text": "User Agreement", "extended": 0, "startchar": 10788, "endchar": 10801, "start": 10788, "end": 10801, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "this email or its content Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions. You can report this message", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_21": { "text": "report this message", "extended": 0, "startchar": 10945, "endchar": 10963, "start": 10945, "end": 10963, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 1, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"], "category": ["IDENTIFIER"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "and User Agreement if you have any questions. You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email. Copyright \u00c2\u00a9 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights", "metaData": { "linkHref": "http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html", "linkProtocol": "http", "linkRel": "nofollow", "linkTarget": "_blank", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_22": { "text": "eBay Inc", "extended": 0, "startchar": 11033, "endchar": 11040, "start": 11033, "end": 11040, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "ORGANIZATION", "predictionProbability": "0.978621", "weight": 0.428742, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/organization/company/company_name"], "category": ["ORGANIZATION"], "wikiId": "EBay", "relatedWikiIds": ["Amazon_River", "Boston_Red_Sox", "Craigslist", "Facebook", "Google", "Microsoft", "New_York_Yankees", "PayPal", "Santa_Monica_Pier", "Wal-Mart"], "relatedEntities": ["amazon", "amazon.com inc", "apple inc", "craigslist", "ebay", "google inc", "microsoft corp", "news corp", "paypal", "yahoo inc"], "showOnClick": ["lw_1221007436_4"], "context": "can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email. Copyright \u00c2\u00a9 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property", "metaData": { "canonicalName": "eBay Inc.", "exchange": "NMS", "symbol": "EBAY", "visible": "true" } }, "lw_1221007436_23": { "text": "2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125", "extended": 0, "startchar": 11217, "endchar": 11256, "start": 11217, "end": 11256, "extendedFrom": "", "predictedCategory": "", "predictionProbability": "0", "weight": 0.997757, "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/street"], "category": ["PLACE"], "wikiId": "", "relatedWikiIds": [], "relatedEntities": [], "showOnClick": [], "context": "are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125", "metaData": { "geoArea": "20.5176", "geoBldgNumber": "2145", "geoCountry": "United States", "geoCounty": "Santa Clara", "geoIsoCountryCode": "US", "geoLocation": "(-121.88796, 37.297218)", "geoName": "95125", "geoPlaceType": "Street", "geoState": "California", "geoStateCode": "CA", "geoStreetName": "Hamilton Avenue", "geoTown": "San Jose", "geoZip": "95125", "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/street", "visible": "true" } } }; </script> "straight up stiff. don't really care though. neg and move on"

Justify why you couldn't email him, he sends you 400 bucks and you never let him know whats up? what kind of person leaves someone hanging over 400 bucks?!

Rx. Senior
Tokens
I dont really know all of the facts, but paypal closed the account very shortly after those auctions. The money was still in the paypal account I believe. Paypal didnt lose a thing genius.

Of course you needed a story like this one to make your miserable life a little better. Seriously, do you have any hobbies?

But again, I couldnt give a shit if you guys believe what happened or not. It wasnt my account, so I dont care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esmefurnishings3
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com