Kodiak & Raiders playing in the Baseball forum

Search

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tokens
Author Topic: Sun by Raiders
raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 02:25 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over 8.5 Mets -120
Over 9 Tor -115
Over8.5 Det -116
Over 9.5 Cle -110
Over 10 Bos -120
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 4952 | From: Beware Bad Poster- Does not post well with others. | Registered: September 12, 2002

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 02:26 AM
Bos- Warm weather and the winds blowing out fairly strong.
Posts: 4952 | From: Beware Bad Poster- Does not post well with others. | Registered: September 12, 2002

gamblingislife

I am the Walrus g'goo goo g'joob posted July 27, 2003 02:28 AM
And Weaver is terrible. GL2U

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 02:30 AM

quote:
And Weaver is terrible

LOL - true

gamblingislife

I am the Walrus g'goo goo g'joob posted July 27, 2003 02:51 AM
You've seen Manny carries water in his back pocket. Well Lowe carries gasoline in one of his back pockets and matches in the other. Will he use them today?

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 03:06 AM
Tor-Umpire Joyce O/U 14-4

Det- Umpire mcClelland O/U 5-2-1 in last 8 and winds blowing out.

Cle- Reed ERA of 7.71 in last 3 and Davis 4.34. Wind out.

Mets- Wilson 13.91 ERA in last 3 and Trachsel 8.31. Wind out.

Patrick McIrish

The biggest misconception about communication is the illusion that it has occurred. posted July 27, 2003 08:25 AM
Good luck Raiders, looking for a lot of runs today huh? Sounds good, I will pull for you.

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 12:05 PM
Irish- You know what they say. They squares like to play the overs.

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 12:10 PM
Kodiak- The key to gambling is to beat others to the numbers. If you wait until gametime the whole world knows and you lose all value. If you would like email me and I'll help you out.

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 12:32 PM
Add

Mon +160
SD +155

5teamparlay
Certifiably Crazy posted July 27, 2003 12:35 PM
KAODIAK-- THAT's what you call handicapping, and it's nice to see someone at this site actualy do this for once and give a reason for their plays, good job raiders.
Posts: 223 | From: elgin, illinois, USA | Registered: April 26, 2003

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 12:49 PM
Thanks 5team- GL today

Mon- Mon 21-13 in Mon

SD- Foppert has a WHIP of 1.61 and ERA of 8.56 in his last 3 games.

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 03:35 PM
Kodiak- Umpire and overnight weather reports are the two most valuable handicapping tools availabe. Like I said email if you need more help. I don't want to bore others in this thread. There are lots of things such as temperature and humidity along with ballbark info that should be looked into when handicapping games. Some umpires have smaller strike zones this year due in large part to the use of Questec and umps being graded by this system. Umps need to get a grade of at least 90 %. Also playoff assignments are being determined by these grades. Please stay out of this thread. It's obvious that your handicapping abilities are very limited and you are wasting time in here. Email for further help.

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 05:17 PM
lol... like I said I'm not flaming just trying to help the novice viewer. umpires and weather the wind is blowing in or out at certain parks has LITTLE to ZERO factor on a game. The fact that you would list the wind blowing out at comerica, 12 hours before game time, as a over factor shows your true knowledge of bases. And last week when you took the over in the cubs game a day early because the wind was going to be blowing out was just humorous.

I may have been in a funk, but don't talk to me about factors in the game, I know the game and what matters.. lol... hang in there ACE... the WIND is blowing out at comarica.. lmao... wippie...

p.s. the fact that someone would use useful criticism in your plays thread yet wish you luck in winning and have you get upset shows alot about yourself guy. I mean noone here except you wants people to lose. If all you want is for people to say, "thank you" and "your right" after posting your thoughts this forum would be of NO use to anybody...

And bumping your thread after just winning days is pretty classless, as YOU did yesterday..

[This message was edited by Kodiak7 on July 27, 2003 at 05:30 PM.]
Posts: 6480 | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: November 03, 2000

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 05:28 PM
The ball carried great today at Comerica. Lima pitched a great game and got of of some big jams. You've been wrong every time that you have said something about the weather. If you haven't gotten to the point that you take weather and umpires into play maybe you should. By the looks of your baseball handicapping you need a lot of help.

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 05:32 PM
Kodiak- The best thing to do is sit down and watch some games. Look to see if the ump has a big strike zone or a little one. Then look up his O/U record. It should help you.

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 05:32 PM
not trying to argue guy just explain to you that the wind changes on the lakes hourly.. and that the ball DOESN'T carry well a copo..

TAKE a break and relax guy I'm just trying to point out some useful things you should KNOW before posting the wind as a factor in a game...

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 05:36 PM
Kodiak- You can't help anyone when it comes to handicapping. Some days you play the whole board. You bet one unit on some games and 100 on another. You can't seem to understand that the ball carried great at Comerica today. I watched the game. You have lost big time. If you want to help others quit posting picks and lying about your record. Now stay out.

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 05:49 PM
Kodiak doesn't understand the wind at Comerica so for him I put this up.

quote:
Garner said. "If the wind blows out, there may be a lot of home runs flying out."

[This message was edited by raiders72001 on July 27, 2003 at 06:15 PM.]

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 05:51 PM
lol...you have no clue what so ever.. YOU POSTED THE WIND WAS BLOWING OUT AT WRIGLEY A DAY BEFORE THE GAME. You post that balls WILL fly out of Comarica??? Nobody here is trying to mislead people.... The only reason your over in toronto hit was because the JAy's blew up one inning.. DID you NOTICE Halladay was more a factor in the way that o/u played then the umpire? Respond with a FLAME your cards were shown long ago...

why bother even respondimg to this GRABAGE?

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 05:58 PM
Every time that I have posted that the wind has been blowing out at Wrigley it has been blowing out. Ask Irish, Sea or Jwdog. I normally email them. I think I even emailed General and RPM once the night before a game.

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 05:59 PM
lol.. and he just wrote the ball carried GREAT at copo today.. DID it carry great to left? center? or right? and did it matter in the allies? I don't know maybe the fact that the allies are 390 should have came into your thinking as well...

COPO GREAT HITTERS PARK... lmao....

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:01 PM
and every time I flip a coin I have a 50/50 chance of getting it right also... DO YOU KNOW something the line makers don't about the wind at wriggley? Because that is the one park were it TRULY matters, yet even they wait to see until a few hours before game time..

RAIDERS = CARNAC...

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 06:02 PM
Dumbshit it's not a hitters park. Just stay out of here. This threads for guys that want to share good info.

KODIAK____759-715____-78.08 UNITS___-2685.38units

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:07 PM
TYPICAL... respond with a flame...

the fact that you would post my record with 44 more plays won then lost shows your true stupidity.... After seeing the way this clown makes plays I'm fairly certain he'll finish the year down some 20 units.. That is if he doesn't quit first.. With that and seeing me down 70plus yet 44 games over .500.. I'm willing to bet that I'll pass him in these standings by years end... AND OH MY WILL THAT EVER BE A FUN DAY!

PS If you could tell me which way the wind will be blowing at wriggley a week from tuesday I would appreciate it.. thanks ace..

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 06:09 PM
General, RPM or Irish- I have emailed you all at least one play on a total at Wrigley the night before. Please explain to Kodiak that this is the best time to bet it as the line will move when everyone knows the wind right before the game.

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:11 PM
dipshit, its because nobody knows the wind direction the night before...

is this GUY serious???

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 06:16 PM
That's why you are down big and others win.

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:17 PM
Comarica wind???

did you really post something that was wrote BEFORE the park opened??? what the fvck was that... So based on zero games being played there and phil saying, Even though it's the BIGGEST park in baseball the wind may cause alot of balls to fly out of here." Do you think that was a PR move to attract free-agents and season ticket holders whom want to see and hit homeruns. or do you think that was a honest case of how the park was going to play???

NICE!!!

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:20 PM
Your not one of the OTHERS kid...

and I may be down big but I'm going to be going in a direction total opposite of you.. Don't try to act like your up or anything in bases, and please keep up the posts of the umpires 4-2-1 records on o/u... and why the wind will be blowing out instead of in 24 hours before game time...

Author Topic: Sun by Raiders
Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:27 PM
and to anyone reading this wasn't suppose to be a pissing match as you can read.. I just wrote some useful hints to flaws in his thinking, just trying to help.. Raiders persona got in the way and his FLAMES started to roll... WHY? I'll tell you why, the guy can't take any useful criticism.. THE POINT OF BEING HERE IS TRYING TO WIN.. Not kissing ass... Raiders hasn't figured this out yet... maybe it's because he has never WON at anything.. I don't know....
Posts: 6481 | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: November 03, 2000

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 06:31 PM
Kodiak- I've asked you numerous times to stay out. You're down over 2000 units and played the whole board today. You should be listening to people instead of talking.

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:35 PM
Actual no I shouldn't... I think I should talk more as a matter of fact. For if people come in here and listen to your garbage there DOOMED.. My money management may have been off.. But I pick more winners then losers always have.. You will always lose kid.. No question about it, and I would hate to see a thread like yours today GO unquestioned...

YOU have no idea what-so-ever about the game and you try to act the part.. I can stand on the box and call you out, because I HAVE WON in many a sports, bases even, and one bad run isn't going to stop me from pointing out bad info...

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:37 PM
And as far as the falmes go you were the only one throwing them out in this thread... I was just trying to talk baseball... STILL AM...

If it wasn't such a TABU I would have some people that actual live and play the game make comments on your strategy... lol... I'm sure they'd get a good chuckle... lastly answer me this Mr.Baseball: IS a tight zone or a loose one by a umpire more condusive to alot of runs being scored?

10 bucks says there a flame under this already with my bases record.. showing the true mentality of raiders... He must flame anything that isn't directed in a positive way towards him...

raiders72001

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space posted July 27, 2003 06:38 PM
KODIAK____759-715____-78.08 UNITS___-2685.38units

Kodiak7

~Hail to the Victors~ posted July 27, 2003 06:43 PM
^

NUFF SAID!

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tokens
Sorry Kodiak, it is beyond repair. Rush judgement on my part. You guys can copy and paste and rebuild if you like. As we see arguing instead of constructive discussion your topics will be moved out of the sports forums.

Tokens
I think is time to ban Kodiak for ghost posting and crapping up threads in the baseball forum. If not for that he should be banned for being down 2000 units.
weakestlinkA.gif

Banned
Tokens
constructive criticism is correct...

oh well, let the man continue on, who really gives a shit anyways...

Banned
Tokens
lol... sure raiders start your flames.. We all know that is all you have...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackrain
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com